My Obsession, Part 19 of 29

Printer-friendly version
Obsession.jpg
 

Part 19 of 29

Friday, September 6, 2013
A light day, only one mid-morning class. That's the ideal Friday for a college student, no afternoon classes to cut to get an early start on the weekend.

In my quest to understand people I had signed up for the Alternative Philosophy class along with Psychology. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Actually, the Alternative Philosophy was the most interesting class that would fulfill the requirements and was still open, so that's why I signed up. Besides that, I'm living an alternative lifestyle, so it may just be helpful.

I didn't know just what I was letting myself in for. From Agrippa the Sceptic to a whole bunch of Zenos (from Citium, Elea, Sidon and Tarsus) you wouldn't believe how many people got the urge to expound their profound thoughts. You'd think they could agree on a few things, but if they did you wouldn't need a college course to try and keep it all straight. Actually, by the time the professor got done giving us an overview of the course I was looking forward to the upcoming semester.

Once again I was sitting in the front row, so when the class ended I was surprised to find Erin, the lesbian to who I had I had been gleefully introduced yesterday, was also in the class. She gave me a smile that, if I weren't already engaged and wearing a skirt, might have caused an unfortunate reaction.

No, wait a minute. She was a lesbian and I was wearing a skirt. My father just may have been right when he says that telling one lie leads to a whole web of lies to keep the deception going. Except I don't think Angel the Girl is a deception. I wonder if I will ever get enough education to understand my life.

"Hi Angel! Got any good plans for the weekend?" she asked.

"Just telling some lies with my Grandfather."

"Whoa! I usually just tell lies to my parents."

"With, not to." There's a Liar's club meeting this weekend and Mary Ann and I have a couple of true stories to tell."

"Sounds like more fun than the lies I usually have to tell." I just kind of gave her an inquiring look. "Don't you have to tell your parents lies because they would go apeshit if they knew you were a lesbian?"

Yeah, my father has a point about lies.

"Not any more. My father disowned me when he saw me looking like this and I live with Mary Ann's grandfather and his lady. We don't have to hide that we're a couple."

Actually, that was the complete truth, just easily misinterpreted.

"Damn! I'm jealous."

"You could always come along with us to the Liar's Club and get a couple of pointers. They have a lot of old guys who have had decades of experience in telling the most outrageous lies you can think of."

"Just what I need - a bunch of dirty old men hitting on the lezzie."

"Such a cynic! None of them have made so much as a pass at me or Mary Ann, even the younger ones. Besides, half of them have wives along to keep them in line, if not honest."

"You're serious."

"I am. 'Course you have to have a very low sense of humor and an extreme tolerance for puns."

"Wouldn't your lady be upset to bring along some competition?"

"Sorry Erin, you're a knockout, but there is no competition for Mary Ann."

"You silver tongued devil! I can see how you might fit in with a group like that."

"Got to keep my talents honed. Seriously, anyone is welcome to come along, you might even enjoy it."

"Why the hell not?"

"It will be fun. Oh, wear something nice - something that will make an old man's heart beat a little faster. It's not all old guys, but I do enjoy giving the old guys a show."

"They're OK with girls like us?"

"Mary Ann and I are living together in Grandpa's house. The Liars are pretty liberal."

"Sounds like fun. At least I won't have to listen to my dad tell me I should find a nice boy and settle down."

"That's tough. At least I never had to worry about my father wanting me to find a nice boy."

Yup, I was keeping in practice, all right.
 

One nice thing about our schedules, Mary Ann and I both have Friday afternoon free. What's even nicer is that Grandpa and Eve are off doing whatever they do to keep busy in retirement. I'll give you three guesses what Mary Ann and I were doing.

No fair! You peeked.

It was interesting making love with my breast forms glued on. Mary Ann started giggling halfway through because the things were flopping around and kind of threw off my rhythm. Then she started to chant "Go girly-man! Go!" over and over. I guess I am a girly-man, but her timing could have been better.

I've always enjoyed watching Mary Ann's breasts move while we are coupling, she told me afterwards it was odd to watch my breasts move as well.

As we lay there in the afterglow we told each other about our day and I said I had invited Erin to come to the Liar's club meeting tomorrow.

"You did what!?"

"I invited…"

"So did I!"

"You don't even know Erin."

That earned me a swat. Since it landed on my fake boob I hardly noticed.

"I invited Lula from my creative writing class."

"Makes sense. There's some awful creative storytelling at the meetings."

"Only one problem…"

"And that is?"

"We girls may end up giving all the senior members heart failure when four gorgeous babes walk into the meeting."

"I appreciate the complement, but aren't you kind of overstating it in my case?"

"You looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"

"What? Now you want we should have mirrors over the bed so you can see my backside when I'm on top?"

That time I felt it - she didn't wack me in the breast form.

"Angel, you make a really good-looking girl. Seriously."

"I want to believe it, but I must have enough macho in my brain that I have a hard time seeing it. Do you really like it that I look like a girl?"

"Do you have to ask? Would I be sleeping in your bed if I didn't like you?"

"But do you like me as a girl?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"Maybe you better call up Audrey if you're having doubts. Angel, I love you. I loved you as a boy and I love you as a girl. I can see that living as a girl is making you very happy and that makes me happy. That sounds pretty weird after I just enjoyed having your lovely penis inside me, but really - I can get hot looking at you when you're dressed as a girl. I even like watching people when they figure out we're a lesbian couple."

"There are times that the things my father tried to stuff into my brain still make me nervous, but I really have learned that his ideas are so damn limited and prejudiced. There is more to love than the petty prejudices of a bunch of old fogies roaming the desert a few thousand years ago!"

"Go girly-man! Go!"

"Mary Ann!"

"Really Angel, do you think you could ever be happy going back to being Angel the Boy?"

"No." Very quietly.

"I didn't think so. I've been thinking about something ever since we stuck those things on you the other night."

"Mmmmm…"

"I think I know why you like to sleep with your hand on my breast. I like waking up with my hand on your breast, too. I just wish it were the real thing."

"So do I."

"Maybe we need to talk to Audrey about implants."

"She wouldn't approve until I've finished my Real Life Test, you know that. Besides, that costs big bucks and we're poor students."

"Not exactly poor…"

"Do you have a few grand squirreled away somewhere? I sure don't."

"Angel, Grandma Sylvia left more than her clothes when she died."

"What do you mean?"

"She left me a trust fund that I got when I turned eighteen. There's enough money there to get implants for you."

"Mary Ann! You can't spend that kind of money on me!"

"I can spend it on my wife. I want us both to be able to walk down the aisle in matching bridal gowns that leave no doubt that we are both women. No straps, darling, even if we have to glue the darn things to our boobs."

"Oh god! My father…"

"He's already given you away, darling. Maybe Grandpa will escort us down the aisle, one on each arm."

"I doubt my father would come to the wedding in any case."

"I suppose you're right. We can't get married until we're seniors or it would screw up our financial aid, but you could go to class next fall with real breasts and make all the other girls jealous and all the boys horny."

"Not something I've ever really planned on, sweetheart."

"Think big!"

"What? Double D's?"

"Not that big! You look just fine with what you've got. Besides, I want to see if I can get you as turned on playing with your nipples as you do for me."

"I love a woman who can set attainable goals."

"Speaking of attainable goals - think we can do it one more time before Grandpa and Eve come back?"

"We'll never know until we try."
 

Saturday, September 7
"So, you worked up anything for tomorrow when the Fantastic Four invades the Liar's Club?"

"I was looking for a tall story but couldn't find anything I liked, so I wrote a fairy tale."

"You did?"

"I did. Let me try it out on you."

"I'm listening."
 

"That's wonderful, Angel. I'm proud of you."

"I doubt anybody is going to be calling us the Grimm Sisters, but I am rather proud of it."

"Just think! Once you have your implants you could flash them a bit of cleavage and they'd be so busy looking down your dress that you could tell them any story you want."

"I bet telling them how I turned into a girl would raise some eyebrows."

"Nah! Some things are just too unbelievable, even for the Liar's Club."
 

We rode to the library with Grandpa and Eve instead of taking the bus like we usually did. The Liars can get going and there would be a good chance we would miss the last bus if we stayed until the end. Grandpa and Eve went into the meeting room while Mary Ann and I waited in the lobby for our friends.

It felt a little funny to be at the library and not wearing one of the skirted suits I inherited from Sylvia or something that said 'modern professional woman.' I had opted for a sort-of-Victorian look, red blouse with lots of buttons and puffy sleeves and a long, high-waisted black skirt. Mary Ann was more modern in her choice, a forest green confection with a criss-cross bodice and a hemline that ended a few inches above the knee. Angel the Boy certainly appreciated it and Angel the Girl wished she could wear something with that low a neckline.

Erin arrived wearing a bright yellow sundress, not a bad choice since the September weather was still very mild. I introduced her to Mary Ann and they did the huggy-kissy-face thing girls do. I suppose that's one advantage to being seen as a girl, your girlfriend is less likely to be jealous of your female friends. Not that Mary Ann had ever shown any jealousy.

A few minutes later a pixie came bouncing up the steps to the library, she had to be one of the smallest women I had ever seen - if she hit five foot I would have been surprised - clothed in a frothy rainbow of colors. Pixie haircut, pixie chin, wide pixie grin. Oh boy!

Have I mentioned that although I am perfectly content to live my life as a woman I am still a heterosexual male crossdresser? It's women like Lula that reinforce that decision - if decision it is. I had an insane urge to sit up and howl. Not a recommended course of action with your fiancee standing right next to you.

That fiancee leaned over and whispered in my ear "I knew you would appreciate Lula, you old dog."

Old dog? Was she reading my mind?

Mary Ann introduced us and this time I went through the huggy-kissy-face routine with both girls. Be still my beating heart! I almost expected to feel faerie wings on Lula's back when I put my arms around her. Introductions over, we ventured to the meeting room arm-in-arm and made our grand entrance.

The room went silent. The decorum was disrupted. Audrey, a massive grin on her face, elbowed her husband to be sure he didn't miss the show and we were welcomed by one and all. The average age of the group must have dropped by 20 years when we joined them and it was quite an evening. I'm not sure what our new friends were expecting, but they certainly laughed as hard as the rest of us. When Mary Ann's turn came she told an African folk tale quite well. Next in line was Lula the pixie. There was an expectant silence as she got to her feet, clasped her hands behind her back and began to recite in her ginchy little girl voice:
 


Now what does reincarnation mean
A sailor asked his friend
And his mate replied it happens when
Your life has reached its end

Well they comb your hair and wash your neck
And clean your fingernails
And they wrap you up in old sailcloth
Away from life's travails

Now the shroud and you go overside
To the realm of Davy Jones
Reincarnation starts in when
You're turning into bone

The crabs and fishes rend the shroud
And you who are inside
And then you're just commencing on
Your transformation ride

Then in a while the seaweeds grow
Upon your rendered mound
And there upon your vestiges
A sea anomie is found

And say some whale should wander by
And graze upon this flower
That once was you, but now has become
Your aquatic bower

Now this little snack the whale has ate
Up with his other feed
Makes blubber bone and muscle
Essential to the breed

But some is left that he can't use
And it passes through
Where it lays there on the bottom
This thing that once was you

And say by chance I should swim by
Some fifty fathoms down
And wonder and I ponder on
This object I have found

Well I would think of reincarnation
And of life and death and such
And I would conclude, Cap
You haven't changed that much

 

There can be no greater accolade than the stunned silence of the Liar's club. Lula held her pose for a few beats, turned on a beatific smile and resumed her seat.

The crowd went wild. You can see why I begged Lula for the words so I could put them in my diary, I wouldn't want to forget that recitation. Lula explained that her family is wild about the sea and always attends the Mystic Sea Music Festival in Connecticut and had absorbed sea shanties and recitations from the time she could talk. She didn't know who wrote the recitation, but it's a good one.

Life is full of surprises.

Erin didn't have a story, or maybe she was too shy to tell one, so it was my turn next. Unlike my pixie friend I felt more comfortable sitting, so I told the fairy tale I had been working on for the past couple of weeks.

(You'll have to wait for the next chapter for the fairy tale.)

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rationed!

Podracer's picture

Still, Lula's performance was quite filling, and I think really well chosen for the occasion, no wonder it was well received. A wider circle of friends was likely to appear with school starting, it's nice to see some coming into the story line - and interesting folk too.

"Reach for the sun."

Lula of the deep...

Lucy Perkins's picture

Wonderful debut at the Liars Club..
But now I really am intrigued as to what Angel' s tale will be.
A really great story Ricky, it's keeping me afloat.
Lucy xxx

"Lately it occurs to me..
what a long strange trip its been."

How many

BarbieLee's picture

How many friendships, engagements, marriages end up on the rocky shoals of jealous, lust, wanton desire, and deception? Lua is a breath taking beauty and Mary Ann invited her along with little or no doubt Angel was already ensnared by her own (Mary Ann''s) beauty, charm, love. She called it and their love held firm. Looks like a marriage made in Heaven is penciled into the story.
Hugs Ricky
Barb
Sometimes, couples find their soul mate and their wandering eye stops as it focuses on their one true love blessed by Heaven.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Very good Ricky

Tantalizing us with a Liars Club story is mean. Good thing I have a fondness for your work and can forgive you.

>>> Kay