Feral Saga Chapter 11 - End of an Era

Printer-friendly version

KittyMourning.jpg

Feral Saga Chapter 11 - End of an Era

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

In the elevating, emotionally-charged eleventh issue, we will find out the fate of Logan now that her guiding template has been removed and her mutant healing factor is running rampant. Will Hank’s miscalculation prove fatal? How will her friends carry on without her?

Author’s Note:

The last chapter was gut-wrenching. Are we about to witness the final moments of Logan’s long life? Will the final irony of her life be that just as she accepted the cost of survival and chose to live, that a horrible miscalculation will take her life? This chapter has significant violence again and it’s again pretty intense. There’s also the usual explicit sex. We’re very close to the scene I warned everyone about in my introduction. Once again, I’d like to thank my proofreaders. Gabi (Xtrim), in particular, has been a huge help (even contributed a key idea to this one).

Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

© Nyssa 2019


this midnight my desire will see, shadowed among the embers, furled in flame, the splendor and the sadness of the world.

          • F Scott Fitzgerald, This Side Of Paradise

     

    “Do you have any idea how much that little fiasco cost me? How much more it nearly cost me? Please tell me something that you haven’t done wrong since we last spoke.” Somehow, seeing Magneto’s face reduced to the small video screen only made him look angrier.

    “Well, I followed all of your orders to hide my trail and I, uhh still have the Weather Witch. I carried her pod for miles after the crash,” said Sabretooth.

    “Which would not have been necessary if you had followed my original orders.”

    “But what about the Runt? She’s the one who fucked everything up! It’s all her fault. Stopping the ambush, killing my crew, crashing my ship, she’s the only reason it went bad!”

    “I’m quite sure you were perfectly capable of screwing it up on your own. Why you would bring our most valuable negotiable asset to a conflict where the very people we are trying to ransom her from might actually be is beyond idiotic. I also have no idea who you are raving about.”

    “Wolverine. Wolverine is a girl now. A real bitch, too. And get this… She looks exactly like that hot psychic chick.”

    Magneto paused a moment. “That is interesting.” Then, mostly to himself, “That explains a lot about how this will work…” Once again, addressing Sabretooth, “Maybe your screw-up will bear some fruit after all.”

    “Can I have her?” asked Sabretooth with an evil grin.

    “No, of course not. You are to stay put. No initiative on your part this time. I don’t want you within fifty feet of the surface. If you disobey me this time, I will rip that metal from your bones and use it to pin you to a rock where you can have your guts ripped out by wild animals every day. Until the humans find you. Understood?”

    “Yes, boss.”

    “Excellent. Now, did you deliver the message as I instructed?”

    “Uhh, yeah. I did. I told Wolverine that they could have Storm back if they gave us Mystique.”

    “And my helmet?”

    “Yeah, yeah.” Sabretooth nodded his head but then paused. “Ok, maybe not. But we can demand it when they try to negotiate.” Sabretooth was quite proud of himself for coming up with that tactic.

    “I see, and did you tell them how to contact you?” asked Magneto slowly.

    “Shit. Umm no.”

    “How exactly do you think ransom, or prisoner exchanges work?”

    “Well, umm.”

    “It was a rhetorical question you idiot. Fine, I will handle it. Remember you are not to emerge from that hole or make any contact until I call you. And protect our asset at all costs. I hope you at least thought to bring in food.”

    “Oh, yeah I have a couple of elk so I have fresh meat and…”

    The line was already dead.

    “What the fuck is a ree-tor-tical?”

    ***

    “Are you leaving us so soon Captain Andrews?”

    Don looked up from his packing. The voice, husky and with a slight rasp, belonged to an extremely beautiful young woman with dark hair. She was standing at the doorway to his room wearing one of the junior X-Men outfits.

    “Yes,” he said. “I made a promise to leave. I hope I’ll get to come back.”

    “Oh,” she said. “I was really hoping we could get acquainted.”

    Don shook his head. He could see that this girl was extremely beautiful even though she couldn’t be more than 20, and that voice… But he really couldn’t feel anything except numb right now. “Sorry, young lady, but right now I’m going through something pretty rough. So is someone I care about very much.”

    “Oh,” she said. “Aren’t you going to stick around to see how it goes?”

    “No. Like I said, I promised.” He turned back to finish up his packing.

    “That’s too bad. It’s a shame to lose such a fine ass.”

    Don’s head snapped back to look at the girl. She was casually cleaning one of her nails with a blade.

    An adamantium blade that extended from her other hand.

    “Lolo?”

    She looked up and nodded with a huge grin on her face. “I did promise to let you know…”

    But then Don’s lips were on hers and his arms were around her.

    She placed her own arms around his neck and tried to just enjoy the kiss. It was a little difficult because she couldn’t stop smiling. Finally, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

    “Oof,” said Don as he bent his knees to take the weight. “A little warning?”

    Logan’s response was to kiss his face multiple times as she leaned forward, forcing them back into the side of the bed which they fell onto, laughing.

    “You called me young lady?” asked Logan as a halo of her dark hair curtained their faces. “You actually talk like that?”

    “I was distraught.”

    “Well, you do get points for good behavior.”

    “Just trying to avoid jail.”

    She smiled down at him. She felt absolutely giddy.

    “Lolo, how? What happened?”

    “Funny story,” she said.

    ***

    Two hours earlier…

    Pain is a part of life…

    ...you told me you were leaving the X-Men…

    You aren’t that person anymore…

    My ass is yours…

    LO-LO!

    Snippets and fragments of a life drifted through pain so intense that time had no meaning. She couldn’t feel her body and yet she felt a pulsing agony that streamed along nerves that she couldn’t place. Senses that always flooded her with information couldn’t cut through the overload of torment. Only the flashes of two lives and a life she had been building. A life she couldn’t let go of.

    She fought through the pain. Fought to establish herself. Willed herself into being, into being something more than just pain.

    “Lolo? Lolo honey, can you hear me?”

    “Jean?” croaked Logan.

    She was greeted with a sob. “Yes, it’s me. Hank, she’s responding.”

    Hank McCoy’s blue, furry face was the first thing Logan saw upon opening her eyes.

    “Logan, you had us worried,” said Hank.

    “I think there was good reason, pal,” said Logan. “Hey, what’s with my voice?” The voice she was hearing was not the deep rumble she was expecting. Instead it was a husky, extremely female voice with a slight rasp to it.

    “The uhhh, procedure did not go exactly to plan,” said Hank.

    “So I didn’t change?”

    “Well…” said Hank.

    Jean unstrapped the restraint holding Logan’s head in place. Logan looked down at herself while Jean and Hank removed the rest of the restraints.

    “Uhh guys, why am I naked and covered in blood?”

    “It would appear,” said Charles from across the room, “Your mutant healing factor thought it the most expedient way of quickly removing some mass.”

    “Removing?” asked Logan, obviously confused. “Why removing?” The voice was still throwing her, it definitely wasn’t Jean’s voice.

    Once she was unstrapped and was standing, Jean brought over a towel and wiped the blood off Logan’s face. “Thanks,” Logan said.

    Jean dropped the towel and took Logan into her arms. Logan was momentarily struck by the fact that she had to look up at Jean. Then Jean was kissing her. There was no mistaking the passion and possessiveness of the embrace or the kiss. This was clearly a kiss between lovers. “I guess we’re not being discreet anymore,” she thought before relaxing into the kiss. Just as she reached her own arms around Jean and pulled herself closer, Jean broke the kiss and stared intensely into her eyes.

    “I am tired of crying over you in this room. Please don’t do that to me again,”

    Logan smiled slightly. “I’ll try. Hey, you got your clothes all bloody.”

    “Oh my god, that voice is so sexy,” Jean whispered in her ear. “It’s ok,” she said in a more normal voice.

    “Lolo?” said a voice from the doorway.

    “Kitty, yeah it’s me… Oof.”

    Kitty had rushed over and taken Jean’s place embracing Logan. “I was soooo worried. I stuck my head in to see what was happening and all hell was breaking loose. Dr. McCoy was shouting, climbing the ceiling and the doors to grab supplies from next door and Jean was squeezing bags of stuff into you. You were, like, having conniptions and bleeding and then your hair starts coming in black and I was totally freaking out. I was already, like, picturing myself at your grave…”

    “It’s Ok now Sis. But you got your clothes all bloody too.”

    “I guess we’re all going to need a change of clothes,” said Jean. “And we’re going to have to figure out what you’re going to wear now Lolo. You’re not going to fit in much of my stuff.”

    Kitty stood back. She and Logan were pretty much eye-to-eye now. “Actually,” she said. “We’re probably about the same size. Except your boobs are bigger. Still. I think I have just the thing. I’ll be right back.” She started to run off.

    “Kitty,” Jean called out. “Could you grab something from my room too?”

    “You got it Sis,” Kitty yelled as she passed through the wall.

    “So how about a shower and some answers,” suggested Logan.

    “Yes, of course,” said Hank. “This way. I shall meet you back here afterwards for a full debrief.”

    Once Logan had closed the door on the full bathroom and turned on the light, she cautiously approached the mirror over the sink.

    “Holy crap! I look like something out of a horror movie.” Logan was covered in rapidly drying blood. Only her face, where Jean had wiped it, her body where Jean and Kitty had smudged the blood, and most of her hair were clear of blood.

    She decided that she wasn’t going to get much useful information about the new “her” until she showered.

    Once she stepped into the shower and began washing, she found that very little had really changed. She knew she was a little shorter, probably her original height, and seemed to be carrying less subcutaneous fat. But, she still had breasts, hips, a slender waist, no beard, and, happily, a vagina. As the suds and the blood flowed down the drain, she grabbed the shampoo, grimacing at the generic, overly flowery scented brand. “I got spoiled,” she mused. She would have avoided the conditioner entirely, but her hair seemed even thicker than it had been as Jean’s double. 

    Just from the small amount of movement she’d made so far, she could tell that there was no longer any pain. Not just the pain she’d felt in her joints when exerting herself, but a low-level pain that she hadn’t even been aware of until it was gone. It made her feel like she had a huge weight lifted and, along with her excitement at finding herself still female, she felt positively euphoric.

    As she checked to see if she'd gotten all the blood, she noticed her hands. The fingers seemed long and graceful, but the hand itself was definitely smaller than Jean’s. She extended her claw, mostly because she couldn't picture them coming out of that foreign-looking hand. The claw emerged without the usual sting but stopped at just a few inches. She could feel that the full claw was there, but it wouldn't come out all the way. “Gonna have to ask Hank about that.

    When she turned off the water, she could tell that someone else was in the room with her.

    “Kitty? I don’t have a robe.”

    “Lolo, we’re like sisters. I’m not gonna perv on you.”

    Logan emerged from the shower and walked over to where she had seen the towels and began drying herself off. Momentarily, she thought nostalgically about Jean’s ability to lift all the water droplets from herself. As she turned to talk to Kitty, she found Kitty staring at her with her mouth open. Logan stopped and looked down at herself. “What?”

    “Omigawd,” said Kitty. “You are so sexy.”

    “I thought you weren’t going to perv?”

    “No, no. That’s not what I meant. I mean, I’m totally not that way. I mean it’s ok that you and Jean are, but I just meant that the way you move is like some kind of cat. You moved, like, super sexy and, like, fluid before when you looked just like Jean, but now… You’re like ripped, but girly, and I love your dark hair. Even wet it looks like it’s made out of silk. And then your voice now… I can’t believe you look like you’re practically my age too. No one is gonna look at me, ever!”

    “Kitty, calm down. Thank you, I think. I actually haven’t seen myself yet.”

    Kitty started bouncing and motioning Logan over to where she stood so that she could look at herself in the mirror. “Close your eyes,” Kitty insisted.

    Apparently not trusting Logan, Kitty reached around and covered Logan’s eyes until she was positioned in front of the mirror. “Ta da!”

    “Woah,” said Logan when she saw herself. “I look like a child.”

    “Not with those boobs,” giggled Kitty.

    Logan looked at herself more closely. It was true that her breasts were significant, but she was pretty sure they were smaller than they had been yesterday. However, her most striking features were her jet-black hair and green eyes set in an exoticly beautiful face. “I can see a little of my old self, but… green eyes?”

    “I think you look like you could be yours and Jean’s kid.”

    “Hunh, maybe. So what did you bring me to wear?”

    “This,” Kitty proudly held forth a small, folded item of clothing, black and yellow, with a pair of white panties folded on top.

    “Hon, that looks way too small,” said Logan.

    “Uhh, uhh. It’s a catsuit just like you’ve been wearing. Well, it was for me, so not exactly. But Ororo made one for all the girls, even me. But there’s no way I could wear it in public. I mean, you totally pull it off, but I’d feel naked.”

    Thanks Kitty,” said Logan with a very genuine smile. “This is perfect.” She checked the label inside, which read “X 23”. “So Ororo numbers these?”

    “I guess,” said Kitty. “I thought maybe it was like a gym uniform number or something.”

    “Yeah, probably doesn't mean anything, but I can't wait to ask her.”

    When Logan walked back into the med bay wearing her new catsuit, she was feeling much better. Kitty had also loaned her some makeup so she didn’t feel like she had no face on at all. Of course, her slightly darker complexion now meant she couldn’t use any of Jean’s or Kitty’s foundation or toners, but at least she had a little lipstick, mascara, and eye shadow.

    Jean whistled as she walked in. “You clean up nice.”

    “Considering, I looked like I walked out of some slasher flick…”

    “Logan, I wonder if I could have you sit here,” asked Hank. “I’d like to see how your reservoir is doing.”

    “Sure. Hey Hank, there’s something wrong with my claws.” She extended them, but they only came out a few inches.

    “Hmm,” said Hank as he pulled over a machine that looked like a magnifying glass had mated with a toaster oven. “Could you put your hand underneath here and try to extend them again?”

    Logan looked at Hank and then the device a little skeptically, but did as he requested.

    “Interesting. Could you retract and try just the outer blades?”

    Logan retracted and then extended those blades. They extended to their full length. “Weird,” she said. She tried to extend her middle one and it wouldn’t budge. “Now it’s just the middle one.”

    “Actually,” said Hank, not looking up from his device. “Could you try retracting those and then just extend the middle one?”

    Again Logan complied and again it worked as Hank had apparently expected. “Now try to extend either of the two outside blades.

    “Nothing,” said Logan. “So what happened?”

    “Something truly fascinating. Apparently, your mutant healing factor has chosen or devised a new template for you. And this one has even smaller hands than Jean. That puts your claws in much greater proximity, effectively jamming them. Do you feel like you could push all three through if you needed to?”

    Logan tried. “Yeah, but I’m pretty sure I’d dislocate something and the hand would be pretty useless for a while. Not sure how I’d ever retract them then either.”

    “Yes, I can see that. Can you try something else for me?”

    “I am your ever willing lab rat, my friend.”

    “Yes,” said Hank with a small smile. “Could you make a motion with your hand as if you were a cat extending its claws. And actually try to do that?”

    “Like this?” asked Logan. “Holy crap.” To her surprise, short adamantium claws extended through sheaths in her fingertips. “What the hell?”

    “You see, with the smaller bone structure, there was apparently no need for any bone at the tip of your fingers because the adamantium already extended far enough. Since there was no bone to attach ligaments and tendons to, your new template seems to have designed these sheaths and left the exposed adamantium as claws. I suspect your feet have the same adaptation. Should prove most useful in climbing.”

    “Or ruining upholstered furniture,” observed Logan with a smirk. Jean and Kitty giggled a little at that.

    “Now, if I may, I’d like to check your level and your brain activity.”

    A few minutes later and after lots of “Fascinating” and “Extraordinary” exclamations from Hank, he began his explanation. “Logan, first of all, this new template has removed the need to drain your reservoir. It has already built back up to an incredible level. Higher than any mutant I’ve ever measured except yourself when fully healthy. As for your brain, it seems that your mutant healing factor effectively ‘learned’ from the Jean template and, when I miscalculated about the body mass needed, it created a new template. However, this one is much more integrated.”

    “Integrated?”

    “Yes, while the Jean Grey template…”

    “Hank,” said Jean as a warning.

    “Sorry. The previous template was basically patched in as an override. That’s part of why it was a problem. Effectively, your mutant healing factor was overriding itself. But now, rather than have two integration points, there are thousands. Essentially, this template is woven together from your original one and snippets from the, uhh, other one. With a few surprises thrown in.” 

    “Like my cat claws.”

    “Exactly. Although talons might be a better description. Also, your muscle fibers and your nerves are much denser.”

    “What would that mean?”

    “Well, I can’t be certain. It could mean that they will be stronger or that your nerves will respond more quickly. It could mean that you will feel pain more intensely.”

    “So there could be some nasty surprises waiting?”

    “Yes. I’m afraid I have no way of knowing what else there might be.” Hank looked sad and shook his head. “I’m sorry Logan, but I can see no way to reverse this. I fear this will be your body for the foreseeable future. At least the threat to your health is removed.”

    “Hank,” said Logan as she put her hand on his arm. “My friend. Please don’t worry.” She kissed him on his blue, furry cheek. “I am actually thrilled.”

    “So am I,” mouthed Jean from over Hank’s shoulder.

    “Now,” said Logan as she stood up. “I have to go introduce myself to my boyfriend.”

    Jean walked her to the door. “Honey, if there’s any problems, you know I’m here.”

    “Thanks,” and she kissed Jean.

    “Also,” said Jean, putting her hand on Logan’s arm. “You have me positively gushing, so maybe once you’ve worn poor Don out, you could come see me?”

    “Aren’t you going to take it out on Scott,” Logan smirked.

    “Oh yes, but there’s no way he’ll last. And all I have to do is remember your new voice and I get going.”

    Logan blushed softly. “Ok, I’ll meet you.”

    “One more thing,” said Jean and she took Logan in her arms and kissed her again. The kiss went on for some time. Jean’s tongue pushed aggressively into Logan’s mouth and her arms stroked Logan’s back and the top of her ass. When Jean broke the kiss, Logan’s eyes were spinning slightly and she was breathing very rapidly. “Don’t forget me.”

    Logan smiled rather stupidly as she tried to remember where Don’s room was.

    ***

    “Well, that is quite a story,” said Don. He and Logan were laying next to each other on the bed. Logan had just given him the short version of what had happened. “So you’re cured?”

    “Yeah, it sounded that way. Also, I’m going to be a girl for good.”

    “This young?”

    “What, you don’t like?”

    “You do look awfully young.”

    “I might be over 200 years old, you know.”

    “Try telling that to every child welfare officer every time we’re out in public.”

    “I do not look that young! Wait, we’re going out in public? And a lot?”

    “You still have that dress?’

    “I think it’s going to need some adjustments, so we’re gonna have to get Ororo back first.”

    “It’s a date then?”

    Logan smiled and traced a finger over Don’s chest. “You know, since you don’t have a concussion and we have this bed right here…”

    “Young lady, what are you thinking?”

    Logan chuckled quietly and began pulling her zipper down.

    For a few seconds, they both concentrated on removing their clothing as quickly as possible. When Don had removed his socks, he turned to look at Logan there on the bed gazing up at him. Her new body smoothly displayed far more of the rippling muscle beneath the slightly darker, almost light caramel skin. But it was her eyes and the expression of lust on her face that drew his attention. Attention that had him already very erect.

    Logan reached out to softly caress and hold Don’s cock. She noted that it seemed bigger in her smaller hand. Don moved to join her on the bed and took her in his arms. He kissed her lower lip, playfully avoiding a full kiss. He licked lightly along her lower lip and then pulled her closer as he kissed her fully. His tongue slid in and Logan whimpered at the feeling of need she had to be close to this man.

    She began to stroke him. Don’s kiss became a little more forceful as he slid his lips across hers. He reached for her right breast and moved his thumb over her already erect nipple. Logan gave a little sigh into his mouth and laid back, spreading her legs. She broke the kiss.

    “Baby, I need you in me, please. I don’t want to wait.”

    She tugged gently at his cock. Don smiled and resumed kissing her as he moved between her legs. Logan guided his cock to her vagina and stroked it up and down her labia a few times to spread her lubrication onto the head. Then Don began to press in, pulling back again for every little new depth of penetration. Slowly he made his way deeper into her.

    “Lolo, you feel sooo good baby. So tight.”

    “Ooooh,” was about all she could manage to say. His cock pressing into her was stroking her inner labia in and out of her vaginal opening and her clit was also being stretched and pulled deliciously by the motion. Don had also continued cupping and stroking her breast and was now pulling at the nipple every few seconds. When he was fully inside her and pressing against her, she felt like her vulva had actually become more sensitive and the pressure there was distractingly pleasurable like never before.

    Don began to pull out and then drive back in with his little twisting motion as he filled her. A motion she loved before, but that seemed even more wonderful now. When he bent his head and took the nipple of her other breast into his mouth and sucked, she saw flashes of little purple and blue spots in her vision.

    She bucked her hips up involuntarily, meeting his thrust. The compression and rubbing against her clitoris as well as her now sensitive vulva causing her to cry out. She began thrusting her hips up to meet his every thrust. She desperately wanted to wrap her legs around him and pull him into her, but she didn’t want to lose the leverage to lift her hips. So she grabbed his ass cheeks in her hands and began trying to encourage him to go even faster. At the same time, she was trying to force her breast into Don’s mouth.

    Don, for his part was amazed at this wild creature. Lolo had always been amazing in bed, but she seemed so energized and the muscles in her vagina were gripping him in this soft, but insistent rippling caress every time he pulled out. He was gasping and trying desperately to focus.

    Logan could hear her own cries and moans but actually had no idea what she was trying to say. All she knew was that Don was starting to figure out the pace she wanted. When he switched his mouth to the other breast and began tweaking her wet, newly exposed nipple with his fingers, she let out a very loud cry and began rapidly pistoning her hips.

    Don could only hold on and try to press into her as best he could. Her vagina was milking his cock as spasms shook her. Fluids gushed from her and she stopped thrusting her hips and just shook. An unintelligible cry that ended in a deep sigh felt like it was almost pulled from her. The entire time, she grasped his ass as if her very life depended on it.

    As her vision cleared of red and purple splotches and her breathing became more controlled, she smiled goofily up at Don. Little aftershocks rippled through her and she practically shivered at their delicious effect. She eased up on Don’s buttocks and finally wrapped her legs around him to hold him inside her.

    It was at that point that she realized he was still hard and was moving inside her. Also, her breasts didn’t seem as sensitive as usual after cumming. “Not sure if that’s an adaptation, but I’ll take it.”

    Don began kissing her and continued his slow, easy stroking into her for several minutes. Logan felt as if her heart was going to burst it was so lovely. But eventually they both began to move with more urgency.

    Logan rolled onto the top and began pistoning her hips to drive herself onto Don’s cock. Don used one hand to caress her breast and pull lightly at the nipple and the other to stroke his thumb over her clitoral hood and along the top of her vulva. Logan was a little conflicted because both hands were giving her pleasure, but she needed something else. Finally deciding, she took Don’s hand from her breast and placed it on her hip.

    “Show me the pace you want baby. Let me make you cum,” she said.

    “Lolo, I…”

    “You know my policy on stupid questions,” she said with a finger pressed against his lips.

    Don smiled and began guiding her hips. Soon he was exploding into her. She had experienced many little flashes of joy that may or may not have been orgasms, but she really didn’t care. She was just so happy to still be with this man.

    Over the next couple of hours they would discover that Logan could still suppress her gag reflex and was now pretty sure that she could orgasm from anal sex. Maybe. She was at least willing to put in the research time.

    “So you don’t mind the new look?” asked Logan as she drew lazy circles in the sweat pooling on Don’s hard pectoral muscles that had only just returned to a normal breathing pattern..

    “Let’s see, gorgeous, young, incredibly sexy, and the most exciting woman I’ve ever met? I can’t think of a reason to object. Plus you can totally kick my ass.”

    “I would never kick such a fine ass,” she said with a kiss.

    ***

    “Hey beautiful,” Logan said as she kissed Jean on the forehead.

    “Lolo? Sorry, I fell asleep.”

    “So Scott rose to the occasion?”

    “A few times.” Jean reached up for Logan and pulled her gently into the bed with her. Logan was dressed in her silk robe. She shrugged her way out of it and slid under the covers to snuggle against the equally naked Jean.

    “Mmmm,” said Jean, “I didn’t notice in the med bay, but you smell amazing,”

    “I have no idea if that’s another adaptation. I’ve been finding as I go along.”

    “Ooo, should we try to find some more?” Jean turned so that their breasts were pressed against each other and kissed Logan. She began a trail of kisses that ended at Logan’s neck. As she reached her neck, Jean cupped Logan’s breast and rolled them slightly so that she was lying partially atop Logan.

    Logan sighed and tried to find some way to return the pleasure, but with one arm under Jean and Jean already atop her, there wasn’t much she could do so she stroked Jean’s back and kissed the top of her head.

    Jean moved on from Logan’s neck to her other breast. As she ran her tongue all around the areola, Logan was finally able to reach Jean’s own breast and she began to pull on the nipple in a way that she knew Jean liked. Jean responded by taking Logan’s nipple and areola into her mouth and sucking as she pulled back and let it slip from her fully pouting lips. Jean looked up at Logan as she did this, desire and amusement sparkling in her eyes. She repeated the motion several times while increasing her hand’s attention to Logan’s other breast before returning to kiss Logan.

    “I have another surprise for you,” said Jean. “I’ve been experimenting.”

    “How on earth do you experiment with an invisible cock?”

    Jean laughed. “Well, you need a willing subject.”

    “Who? Scott?”

    Jean laughed even harder. “God no,” she finally got out. “Me.”

    Now Logan laughed. “Oh. Yeah. But Jean… I was wondering…”

    “Yes my love?”

    “Could we maybe try a little of the more traditional girl stuff?”

    “Traditional?”

    Logan had blushed rather red. “Yeah, you know… No toys, just us?”

    Jean caressed her face and kissed her softly. “I didn’t get a chance to shower sweetie, you sure?”

    “Actually neither did I, maybe we shouldn’t.”

    But Jean had a mischievous grin. “Might as well get it over with, it won’t be the last time, I’m sure.”

    So they moved into a position where they could discover the taste of their current lover mixed with the fluids from their recent partner. Logan found that it was familiar, but since she had experienced Scott’s taste as Jean, it wasn’t really the same. But she was far more interested in trying to do a better job of pleasuring Jean orally than she had last time.

    Gazing at Jean’s still swollen labia, with some fluids still leaking from it, she found the pheromones and smell of arousal so potent that her head swam for a moment. But as Jean began licking along her outer labia, sending a frisson of delight along her newly sensitive vulva, Logan decided to take an alternate approach. She captured some of Jean’s inner labia between her lips and licked quickly along it while it was trapped as she let it pull from her mouth. She then licked along the outer base of the same lip up towards the clit, but still not reaching that area. Then she did the same with the lips on the other side, She would then swirl her tongue around the inner edges of the lips forming the opening to Jean’s vagina and flick her tongue at Jean’s clitoral hood.

    Jean was busy licking up and down Logan’s labia and all around her clitoris. Every time Jean would lick around the hood, Logan would lift her hips to offer herself up, but Jean maintained her own path, increasing the speed, but changing the pressure. Never hard, but sometimes firm and sometimes light. Logan was panting around her own tongue and finding it very difficult to concentrate.

    Logan carefully licked around the edge of Jean’s clitoral hood, lifting it and the erect clit softly. Jean moaned in response and began twitching her hips. Logan moved back to concentrating on the labia but reached down to begin playing with Jean’s nipples. She was greeted with a low squeal of approval and much squirming from Jean.

    Jean redoubled her efforts, now running her tongue over and around Logan’s clitoris. Logan’s fluids were flowing and her vagina had begun pulsing and spasming as if trying to find a cock to milk. Logan could feel a warm, slippery buzzing in her breasts and throughout her groin. She was losing control of her movements and knew she was rising towards orgasm. But she wanted to bring Jean with her.

    Logan began to run her tongue hard into the area around Jean’s clit and then flick the clitoris lightly and lick its underside. She began taking the entire area into her mouth and sucking lightly. The second time she did that, Jean let out a moan and began bucking her hips wildly. Fluids began to flow freely onto Logan’s chin as she continued to suck on Jean clitoral area. Just as Jean stopped bucking her hips and seemed to vibrate at high speed, Jean’s tongue started a wild motion all around Logan’s clit and she clutched at the sheets as her body convulsed in a sensation that was a release and a joining at once.

    After catching their breath and allowing the aftershocks of their orgasm to settle down, Jean repositioned herself to be able to kiss Logan again. “Not sure if that was traditional enough for you, but there’s something I’ve heard of that we could try.”

    “Yeah,” said Logan. “I do want to try that. Scissoring.”

    “Sometimes I forget you have my memories.”

    Jean positioned herself so that they could press their vulva together, with a pillow under Logan’s hips. She kissed Logan’s knee and squirmed a little.

    Logan let out a deep moan.

    “Lolo, you ok?”

    “Very much so. It’s just my whole vulva has become, like, a super erogenous zone. One of my adaptations.”

    “Really? Mine isn’t like that. I mean it feels nice to have it stroked, but so does just about anywhere…”

    Logan was just smirking.

    “Oh yeah, of course you know.” Jean began sliding her vulva against Logan’s The two were extremely slick and they made sounds that were initially a little embarrassing. But it quickly became apparent that Logan was going to be able to drown out any other sounds with her moaning and constant cries of “Oh yes” and “Baby yes”.

    Jean just smiled down at her lover and tried to find the motions that drove Logan into the most desperate fits of orgasmic pleasure. She had to admit that it was extremely pleasurable to feel them sliding against each other and she couldn’t imagine a hotter sight than Logan thrashing around on the bed and thrusting her hips up into her.

    Logan’s world was white-hot pleasure. She knew she would be cumming if she could just calm down enough. She desperately wished she could cum, it was almost like being tickled mercilessly. The sensations just kept crashing into her. She began raising her hips up and trying to add her own motions to the contact between their bodies. She threw one hand up, then two to grasp Jean’s breasts and began running her thumbs over her nipples.

    Jean was starting to lose control of the situation. The pleasure had continued to build and with Logan now bucking her hips unexpectedly and caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples delightfully, she was pretty sure she heard her own voice crying out every now and then. Her clit, sandwiched between them was slipping frictionlessly between them, but every fold and bump of Logan, as it slid against her, seemed to set off a flash of incredible sensation. Each thrust of Logan was bringing her closer and closer to climax. She was having trouble breathing at this point. “Lolo? Lolo baby?”

    “Yes Jean?” It took a few seconds and involved a lot of panting, but she finally answered.

    “Are you gonna cum for me?”

    Logan nodded furiously. It was just what she needed. Her hips were now moving with wild abandon. Jean grabbed onto Logan’s knee and just hung on. The two of them clutching at each other as their bodies spasmed and convulsed in little movements that seemed very out of proportion to the effect they had on their overall control.

    But afterwards, the two were in each other’s arms and crying, telling each other how much they loved each other. They fell asleep entwined in each other, body and soul.

    When they awoke, Jean introduced Logan to her new and improved Psychic Cock, with temperature control and ribbing that pulsed. Logan was suitably impressed (several times).

    ***

    “Hey Kitty?”

    Kitty looked up from the sewing she was just finishing. Logan was at her door. “Hey Lolo. What’s up?”

    “I was thinking I should have another go at a Danger Room session. Maybe not on the full id setting this time.”

    Kitty smiled. “I thought you might, as soon as you were done examining your sexuality… Not that it’s any of my business at my age,” smirked Kitty.

    Logan blushed.

    “Here, your timing is perfect. I just finished.” Kitty held out the item she had been working on. It was another of the catsuits. But this one had been modified.

    “You put one of my cowls on it?” asked Logan.

    “Yeah, I’m not great at sewing, but I think it looks pretty good. I thought you might like it. “

    Logan hugged it to herself. “It’s perfect.”

    “Ok sis, let’s go see what you can do.”

    A few minutes later, they were in the control room and Logan was strapping on the sensors and specialized gear. “Ok, we want a full battle simulation, forest setting. And I want Sabretooth, full characterization and known abilities and tendencies.”

    “You sure?”

    “Yes. But just him, no surprises. I’m going to run through a few kata and then we can do some strength and agility tests.”

    “Gotcha.”

    Logan entered the Danger Room and spent several minutes getting in tune with her new body. She was very pleasantly surprised to find that there was absolutely no pain and her movements all seemed even more fluid than she remembered from before the transformation. As Hank had said, her proportions were now much more in line with what they had been when she was male. The only differences seemed to be her shoulders, ribs, and her hips. She wasn’t clear on how that would work, but she assumed there was a slightly higher percentage of her hips that was natural bone now rather than adamantium. Once she had completed her kata and a fine sheen of sweat had broken out, she ran through the other tests.

    She was nearly as strong as she had been as a man, which astounded her. The denser muscle fiber and nerves meant that even at nearly a hundred pounds less mass, she was at close to 90% of her original strength. She knew even before she started the agility tests that this would mean she was faster and could jump higher and further than before. She was pleased to find that it was slightly more than she had calculated and, even better, her control and balance were better. The fact that she weighed less meant that she had less inertia to deal with when she was slightly off in a motion or movement. But, more than that, her new nerve bundling seemed faster and better able to give her feedback on exactly where each muscle was, how much it was contracted and the position, orientation, and vector of each body part while in motion. She was really looking forward to her “rematch” with Sabretooth.

    While Logan was running through her tests, Kitty had been busy too. She had called everyone in the mansion to tell them to get down to the Danger Room. “Ok everybody,” said Kitty to the assembled group. It was nearly everyone and Kitty was tickled that everyone had shown up for her big sister. Even Don was there. “We don’t want to distract her so be quiet. If this goes badly, she’s going to need our support. But I have a feeling she’s going to be awesome.”

    “Thank you Kitty,” said Charles. “I too have faith in her.”

    “Hey kiddo,” came Logan’s voice over the intercom. “I’m ready when you are.”

    “OK Lolo. Starting in three…”

    “Oops, just a sec.” Logan took off her boots. “Ok, go ahead.”

    “In three, two, one…”

    Everything went dark. As the area illuminated, Logan found herself in a forest. This time, it wasn’t familiar. All of the smells, sounds, and textures were what she would expect. It was midafternoon based on the sun. She wasted no time finding her spot.

    “Ok everyone, screens are coming online now,” said Kitty.

    As the scene in the Danger Room appeared on the main screen, the entire group leaned forward.

    “Where is she?” asked Scott.

    “Those are her boots,” said Jean. “But where is she?”

    Sabretooth emerged from the brush, his movements slow and silent. He sniffed the air as he moved fully into the clearing. “Ok Runt. No use hiding, I can smell you. You’re just pissing me off delaying the beating you’re gonna get.”

    “I still don’t see her, is she in the tree above her boots?” asked Scott.

    “Shh,” said Jean.

    “It’s not a movie,” he said.

    “I believe,” said Hank quietly, “She may have begun there, but she moved to a tree behind Sabretooth once he entered the clearing. Her movements are nearly undetectable. Astonishing.”

    Sabretooth stopped over her boots and began looking into the trees. “Aww, is the little girl afraid?”

    Logan dropped from her position above him. Just before she reached him, Sabertooth saw her. He grabbed for her, but had to turn his body as she was behind him.

    Logan stabbed his palm with her single claw. As it dug in and hit adamantium, she flexed her arm and pushed off, using the momentum of his arm reaching for her to propel herself to land just out of his reach.

    “Gonna take more than a little owie bitch,” said Sabretooth. He swung his other arm at her.

    Logan ducked under that arm and slashed the forearm to the bone. As he instinctively raised the arm in pain, Logan pounced, pushing off with her new talons. She slashed deeply into his thigh and continued past, again moving to his back. Immediately she slashed his hamstring at the biceps femoris muscle (outside of the hamstring). Snarling and howling in rage, Sabretooth began to fall to the ground.

    Blood splashed into Logan’s eyes as she cut into his pectoral muscle. But Sabretooth had seen it coming and twisted just before she struck. Blinded momentarily, she still knew that her cut hadn’t severed the pectoral completely. Sabretooth’s left side was now fairly useless, but not for long and she was in a precarious position.

    I can’t pause, not while I have him weak,” she thought. Still unable to see clearly, she brought her left arm across his body, knowing where his head had to be. But Sabretooth moved faster and grabbed the hand. Her eyes still blinded by the blood, she hadn’t seen it.

    He grabbed her free arm and pulled on her arms, dislocating them in a repeat of every other conflict they’d had since her transformation. He brought her closer, an angry smile on his face.

    “About time you got a little..”

    Furious at herself for foolishly pressing her advantage and in agony from her dislocated shoulders, she instinctively raised her knees to try to kick at him. Suddenly clear-minded, she realized what she could do. While Sabretooth held her close, she began digging at his abdomen with her toe talons, very nearly disemboweling him in just a couple of seconds.

    “You fuckin’ bitch!” Sabretooth threw her from himself.

    She landed on her feet several meters away. As she landed, the reason for her sudden clarity became obvious. Her shoulders were already back in their socket and fully healed. Apparently one of the “surprise” adaptations that Hank had mentioned. “Well, that’s handy.

    “Gee Victor, seems like you’re doing all the bleeding here.”

    “You are dead, you hear me?”

    “Lotta talk Bub. Still here.”

    Logan took off, running straight at Sabretooth. Sabretooth, momentarily startled, immediately charged. Even limping badly and with his guts torn up he was incredibly fast. It was like a freight train coming at her. A fraction of a second before they collided, Logan changed direction. Sabretooth turned his head, but couldn’t change direction. Logan had timed her charge so that he was in midair when she swerved. She ducked under him and raised up quickly, digging her talons into the ground. Sabretooth flipped end over end and slammed into a tree trunk.

    Sabretooth had seen the tree coming and used it to propel himself back towards Logan. The maneuver was instantaneous and breathtaking in its speed and agility. It was also exactly what Logan had anticipated.

    As Sabretooth thrust off from the tree trunk, Logan was already in midair, where she had leapt while Sabretooth was distracted. As Sabretoooth passed beneath her, she came down with her claws raised. As soon as she landed, between his legs, she slashed downwards, severing his achilles.

    Sabretooth landed face first in the dirt, but quickly raised himself up to his knees and turned to face her.

    Logan was there to press the attack, but more cautiously this time. Sabretooth swiped at her, from his stationary position. She tried to let the arm pass over her and get under his arm after he swung, but Sabretooth realized the danger just before his arm passed over her. He couldn’t stop the momentum but altered his swing so he could quickly reverse it and strike down at her with a backhand. It was a glancing blow, but Logan was knocked to the ground at Sabretooth’s knees.

    Sabretooth grabbed one of her legs and pulled her to him. Again he dislocated her shoulders and then held her legs so she couldn’t disembowel him this time. Once again he smiled confidently and raised her towards his face so that he could gloat.

    Logan slashed his neck, again striking adamantium. Sabretooth threw her again. “Fuck,” he yelled while grabbing at his neck.

    Logan landed nimbly on her feet and slid her twin-bladed claws together and then outwards causing them to flash and sing. “You’re gonna need to learn a new trick. Or is it true you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Maybe it’s time to put you down.”

    “Go ahead and try, bitch. Once I get back on my feet, I will rip you to shreds.”

    “Who says you’re getting back up?” She knew he was nearly healed and wasn’t going to let her near him again. But she felt exhilarated, the berserker rage had been there for her throughout the fight. However, unlike every other time, she didn’t lose focus; she was clear-headed. Yes, she’d made tactical errors, but not because of the blinding rage she normally felt.

    Logan began taking runs at Sabretooth, always changing direction at the last moment, darting in where he didn’t expect her or had overcommitted. She deftly avoided his claws, sometimes just barely, but she slashed at whatever she could. Sabretooth’s healing of his achilles slowed as he became a bloody, raging mess. His incoherent rage and yelling were constant.

    But finally, Sabretooth began to stand, his achilles healed.

    Which was precisely the moment Logan had been waiting for, when Sabretooth would become overconfident and blinded by his own berserker rage. She sprinted directly at him again. Sabretooth’s eyes grew wide, perhaps with some fear, but then he smirked and readied his claws to slash at her.

    At that moment, Logan saw, with utter clarity, Sabretooth’s bone structure as if he were an illustration in one of Jean’s old anatomy textbooks. As he swung his arm, she could see the bones of his forearm. Logan jumped into his grasp but extended her claw so that it struck his radius just above the wrist where it flattens, and used the momentum to rise up and over him.

    Sabretooth watched, stunned as she quickly rose over his shoulder and grabbed at his mane, clinging to it with the talons at the ends of her fingers. Using it as an anchor, she continued swinging around his back until she was able to reach his front and then drove her middle claw deep into Sabretooth far eye socket. Sabretooth immediately went limp. Logan dug the talons of her feet into his chest and, using that perch, drove her other claw into his other eye.

    Sabretooth fell to the ground.

    Covered in blood and gore, Logan screamed in triumph and fury. She clashed her twin-bladed claws together and flung them apart, reveling in the clang and flash of the adamantium. It might not have been fatal, but it’d keep Sabretooth out of any fight for quite some time.

    The lights in the Danger room came on, returning it to a normal room. At least as normal as it could ever be. The blood disappeared, along with the forest and the body of Sabretooth.

    In the control room, a group of mutants stood staring slack-jawed at Logan as she stood there breathing heavily. The lights in the control room had also come on by default as Kitty, like the others, hadn’t moved a muscle. Logan stood upright as she noticed them and removed her cowl and retracted her claws.

    “Uhh, hey guys. I didn’t know you were all there.” She waved. 

    There were several moments of silence as everyone tried to process the fury and savagery of what they had just witnessed.

    “Do I take it from that performance,” asked Charles, the first one to recover his wits, “That you are no longer retired?”

    “Yeah, I guess I’m back.”

    “Well,” said Scott. “It’ll be good to have the Wolverine back on the team.”

    Logan shook her head. “No, the Wolverine is dead.”

    She looked at her claws and her talons. She then looked back at all of her friends in the window of the control room. People she would do anything to protect. Absolutely anything. People she would kill for, that she would defend with whatever savagery and fury was required. In that moment, she knew her new name.

    “Call me Feral.”

     Kitty sat alone in the control room as everyone went out to congratulate Logan. She knew that at several points, the encounter with Sabretooth could have gone very differently. But she knew it was important for Lolo to gain confidence and that Lolo needed the team to believe in her and support her. But still she chewed her lip at what she had discovered and wondered if she should tell anyone.

    The simulated Sabretooth was on “B” speed.

     

     

    IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE FATE OF HUMANITY DEPENDS ON THE DECISION THAT KITTY MAKES? IS LOGAN TRULY READY FOR THE CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT HER, OR IS SHE JUST A “B” LEVEL HERO? AND WHAT MORE SURPRISES DOES HER HEALING FACTOR’S NEW CUSTOM TEMPLATE HAVE IN STORE FOR HER? IT SEEMS MAGNETO HAS BEEN MOVING FORWARD WHILE THE X-MEN HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY CONSUMED BY LOGAN’S CRISIS AND HANK’S NEAR-FATAL MISCALCULATION. WILL THEY EVEN BE READY WHEN IT IS TIME TO RESCUE STORM FROM SABRETOOTH? AND CAN LOGAN HOPE TO TRIUMPH OVER THE FULL-SPEED, REAL-LIFE SABRETOOTH? FIND OUT IN OUR NEXT CHILLING ISSUE OF THE FERAL SAGA - RECKONING!

     

    Conversation with my four-year-old nephew after I jokingly told him that his Aunt Nyssa makes cheese:

    “What’s your favorite kind of cheese?” I asked.

    “Mommy’s kind.”

    “Well, what does she call it?”

    “Cheesecake.”

     

    End Note:

    Kudos are always welcome, but I really do want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn't have to be positive but if you have a correction, a PM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don't bore everyone else with trivialities. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can't help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I'm here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ‘Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cover image spoiler

Nyssa's picture

Ok, so the cover image was kinda a dirty trick but it was all in good fun.

And yes, I know it’s actually Jubilee but all of the Kitty images at a funeral had Logan consoling her. So I thought Jubilee would be an acceptable proxy.

Whelp, X-23 that's an

Elsbeth's picture

Whelp, X-23 that's an interesting twist. (I liked her in the movie Logan) I also like the changes to LoLo, makes sense with her body changed as well. She needs a lot of work to get back up to speed however, this is still Wolverine.

Good to see Sabretooth, is still an idiot but looking forward to more

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

This X-23

Nyssa's picture

She's obviously a more adult version of X-23 and based more on the comics where she has an absurdly complex origin. But it's a way to get some images as well.

Good Comic

Elsbeth's picture

Whats a good coming without a absurdly complex origin. :) or Retconned and rebooted later

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Too true

Nyssa's picture

One of the many challenges with writing fan fiction - which backstory you're using.

That's MISS Feral to you, soldier!

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

This chapter has some great surprises, brought out with excellent timing! And of course, I'm loving our new improved girl, with all her bells and whistles.

- io

Thanks Io

Nyssa's picture

This chapter had so many scenes and twists that I couldn't wait to get to, so I'm glad they worked for you.

Pretty sure she didn't get any bells, but she could definitely get a whistle or two, snerk.