Feral Saga Chapter 8 - Engagement

Printer-friendly version

LoloWeddingFeralSaga.jpg

Feral Saga Chapter 8 - Engagement

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

In the enthralling eighth issue, Logan will examine her future now that she has told Don that she wants to leave the X-Men. But will there be time for her to truly examine her feelings or will circumstances cascade towards crisis? Can she move on and find happiness, or will she be drawn into the morass of Magneto’s schemes?

Author’s Note:

Logan has begun to consider a life away from the X-Men. But can she just walk away? Is Don going to be a part of her future? And what of Jean and Scott? There’s again significant violence in this one. It’s pretty intense. There’s also the usual explicit sex, though none of it is non-consensual. We’re definitely close to the scene I warned everyone about in my introduction. I keep expanding the dialog, so I still can’t tell you exactly how close. Once again, I’d like to thank my proofreaders. Gabi (Xtrim), in particular, has been a huge help.

August 20, 2020 - I made some minor edits to the story and am posting them all at once.

Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

© Nyssa 2019


The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

          • General Norman Schwarzkopf

     

    “I’m not sure what you’re asking me Lolo.”

    “Asking?” Logan was confused. “I wasn’t asking for anything.”

    “Are you thinking of becoming a housewife, maybe having some kids?”

    “Maybe.” Logan felt her eyes start to sting. A sudden image of her in a wedding gown flashed in her mind and the longing she felt made her slightly light-headed. Still, this was not how she expected this conversation to go.

    “With me?”

    “I’m sure I could find someone who’d be willing to put a baby in me,” she said with some anger. She dragged on her cigar and tried to ignore the memory of Sabretooth’s threat that statement brought to mind.

    “Undoubtedly. Please believe that I really want us to be a part of each other’s lives. Just hear me out.”

    Only slightly mollified, Logan said, “Go on.” But she took another, obviously annoyed, drag of her cigar.

    “It seems like you’re putting an awful lot into this imagined life, into what your relationship would be with me. I don’t want to be just a distraction or a way for you to hide.”

    “Who says I’m hiding? Maybe I’m just tired of all this. Don’t I get to have a life and happiness?”

    “Of course you do.” Don leaned forward and placed his hands together in front of him. “I hesitate to state the obvious; you have a lot more life experience than I do… How old are you?”

    “Did you just ask a woman her age?” despite her anger, Logan smiled a little.

    “Sorry, sorry. I just meant with your unique perspective and all of Jean’s medical and psychological training, I would think you’d already know.”

    “Know what?”

    “Lolo, decisions that you avoid still get made. And the result is usually worse than you feared. Problems that you run away from don’t go away. In fact, they tend to follow you. And get worse.”

    The stinging in her eyes was back. There was even a little welling up of tears. “Why do you think I’m avoiding anything? I just said I’m leaving. I want to choose a new life, one where I’m happy. Weren’t you the one who told me to grab for happiness whenever I found it?” She could feel herself getting angry as the hurt that she felt rose.

    Don put up his hands in a placating gesture. Logan took another angry drag on her cigar, but relaxed slightly and allowed Don to continue.

    “Yes, and I still believe that. But are you really going to be happy without Jean and Scott in your life? Or are you trying to avoid hurting them, or worse, having them hate you? Do you think that by leaving you avoid that?”

    “Don’t make me cry, Don Andrews,” she said with some force.

    “Let me just ask you this Lolo. When you told me you were leaving the X-Men, did you feel a sense of relief or even that a weight was being lifted from you?”

    Logan paused instead of snapping back with an answer. When she thought about it, her answer surprised her.

    “No.”

    “Shouldn’t you have, if that really was the answer to your problems?”

    Logan’s response at first was stunned silence. “Hunh,” said Logan as she sat back in her chair. “Hunh.”

    Logan considered Don for several more moments as she took a couple more drags and languidly blew them out.

    “So you’re not just a pretty face?” asked Logan finally.

    “God, I hope not. I’d have a pretty tough time of it if I had to rely on my looks.”

    “Well,” said Logan as she stubbed out her cigar and regarded him with a sexy smile. “There is that very fine ass as well.”

    Don stood and extended his hand. “Which sounds like my cue to let you know that I am also a terrible, but enthusiastic dancer who would love to dance with the woman that every man in this place wants to hold in his arms.”

    Logan accepted his hand and rose up into his embrace. He kissed her lightly, but sensuously.

    “You gonna be ok?” he asked.

    Logan nodded her head against his chest. “I just have a lot to think about and being in your arms sounds like a wonderful way to do it.”

    “Then I hope you can think while I’m stepping on your toes.”

    “I’m not worried about my toes, but don’t you dare mess up these shoes.”

    >>X<<

    “You sir,” said Logan as they walked out to the mini X-Jet. “Are a liar!”

    “You’ll have to be more specific,” said Don.

    “You said you were a terrible dancer,” she said and lifted his arm as she spun under it and back, where he wrapped her in an embrace.

    “Setting the bar low.”

    “You were the best dancer there,” she said as she hugged his arm and swung her purse in the other hand.

    “I didn’t get the impression you looked at any of the other dancers.”

    Logan sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. “Didn’t need to. You were the best.”

    “I’m pretty sure that everyone there would agree with me that watching you move was a privilege that few mortals could ever hope to earn,” said Don as he kissed her hand and Logan giggled.

    When they got to the X-jet, Don took her in his arms and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lost herself in his lips, his tongue sliding along hers and the feeling of his body as she pressed herself against him. Especially his erection pressing into her abdomen.

    When he broke the kiss, she smiled up at him with her eyes closed, just enjoying the moment. “This has been so perfect. The only thing that could make it better is…

    “C’mon.” Logan grabbed his hand and pulled him up the X-Jet’s ramp. Don was surprised that she actually pulled him off his feet so easily.

    Once they were in the cockpit, Logan had Don sit in the command chair. Then she powered up the engines and darkened the interior lights. Once that had been done, she turned to Don and smiled her sexiest smile as she leaned back against the console.

    “Strap in,” she said. Don hurried to comply.

    Logan then reached back and unhooked her dress and started the zipper. Then, switching her grip, pulled the zipper the rest of the way down until the dress fell from her and pooled at her feet. She slipped off her heels.

    There, in the dim glow of the instruments, Don took in this amazing sight. Logan was wearing a pale rose-colored push-up demi-bra, matching silk panties and silk stockings with a garter belt that matched her other lingerie. Even though they had sex on the way to the restaurant, Logan had kept her dress on, for the most part, that time.

    “God, Lolo, you’re beautiful.”

    Logan stepped forward and reached back to unhook her bra. Her breasts wobbled as she leaned forward to kiss Don. He had trouble tearing his eyes away from her breasts in time to find her lips. He reached up and held a breast in each hand, his palm over the nipple.

    Logan broke their kiss and smiled. Then she turned around and pulled her panties all the way to the floor. She was now clad in nothing but her stockings and garters. She stood and looked back over her shoulder. Then, with a sly smile, she slowly lowered herself onto his lap, squirming once perched there as if trying to find a comfortable spot.

    “Ooohhh, Lolo,” grunted Don.

    “Mmmm,” she hummed. “So, you take care of your joystick and I’ll work this one.”

    “Kinda… think… you are really in control of… both.”

    “Just sit tight and hold on and pretty soon we'll be on autopilot.”

    Five minutes and lots of playful squirming later, Logan leaned forward and engaged the autopilot. Don was sweating from the effort of not cumming in his pants from all of the stimulation from the beautiful naked woman on his lap.

    “Now,” said Logan as she got up from his lap, her pussy lips glistening briefly in the glow of the instrument panel. She set to work undoing Don’s seat-belt and pants. “You get the rest of that off.” She knelt at his feet as she pulled off his pants and shoes.

    Don removed his upper seat restraint and quickly shrugged his way out of his jacket, tie, and shirt in record time.

    Logan reached up between his legs and grasped his cock where it stood out from his body, swaying slightly. “Uhh, uhh,” she said, looking up at him. “T-shirt too.”

    As Don pulled it over his head, Logan bent forward and engulfed half his erection in her mouth, just into her throat and pulled back, her lips training along the shaft as Don pulled the T-shirt off his head. She felt her nipples harden even further as she watched the wonderful play of his muscles as he removed the shirt.

    Don let out a guttural moan as Logan again slid his cock deep into her mouth and his hands went almost involuntarily to Logan’s head.

    Good boy, he’s learning,” she thought.

    Logan bobbed up and down on his cock several times until she had slid it far enough down her throat that her lips finally contacted the base of his cock. She pulled back even more slowly that time. When she had only the head in her mouth, she swirled her tongue all over it and then ran her tongue over the crown. The taste of his precum oozing out drove her wild and the scent of his arousal had her breathing heavily. She looked up at him through heavy-lidded eyes and was thrilled to see his rapt expression as he watched her.

    “Lolo, that’s…” he pressed her head down onto him. 

    She made a mewling cry of need and desire and she again took him all the way in and allowed him to hold her there for a moment. But then she pulled him from her mouth and held his cock wetly against her lips.

    “Not yet, baby. I have plans,” she said.

    “What do you...?”

    “Shhh, don’t ask stupid questions when you’re about to get the shit fucked out of you.” She rose up and placed a finger on his lips until he nodded. Then, she again turned around and lowered herself towards his lap. But this time, she reached back between her legs and grasped his cock. Then, she guided it in between the lips of her pussy. She was so slick and wet, his cock slid smoothly into her, pushing aside the walls of her vagina.

    Her hands went to the armrests of the command chair once his cock was fully seated in her pussy. She whipped her hair up and over her left shoulder and looked back at Don with a coy expression. She began to wriggle her ass back at him and then rise up, sliding her ass against his hard abs and exposing several inches of Don’s erection that glistened in the LEDs and pulsing lights of the console. But then she began moving back down onto his lap, driving him back up into her.

    Don’s response was an unintelligible cry and to grab onto her hips.

    Logan was thrilled for a moment, but then remembered her plan. “Honey, I’ll drive, I just want to feel your hands on me.” And with that, she began to find a regular motion that caused him to slide in and out of her. Each time she drove down onto him, the curve of his cock thrust up against the upper part of her vagina behind her clit. The vibrations against that part of her vagina and the way her labia were pulled into her with each thrust were so unique and such a delicious tickle, that she began making little mewling noises.

    Don had begun by stroking her back, but as she leaned back slightly to get better leverage, he took the opportunity to reach around and cup her breasts again. After stroking and caressing them, Logan had turned back to look at him again, this time her mouth open and a fierce desire in her eyes. Don took each of her nipples between the sides of his thumbs and index fingers, starting at the areola and began to squeeze lightly and pull out letting her flesh slowly slide between them until only the nipple was between them. When he grasped the nipples and pulled slightly, Logan could no longer maintain eye contact and threw her head back.

    Don continued to switch between caressing the entire breast and these teasing pulls finished with the barest of nipple pinches. Logan realized she had been repeatedly saying “Yes” for the last minute or so when Don let go of one breast. She immediately whipped her head back to look at him and protest, when she realized that his hand was stroking her abdomen and sliding downwards. She smiled at him in anticipation and increased the speed of her wriggling and rising.

    Then Don reached her labia. First he slid his fingers along the top, making sure he knew where he was. Then he began to slowly stroke and rub his middle finger into the crease above her clitoral hood. Her clit was already distended from the intense activity. Logan was breathing heavily and making loud “Oooo” noises as Don stroked her clitoral hood.

    As her motions became more focused on sliding Don in and out of her and her speed increased, she had to move her hips slightly forward and moved her hands to the edge of the armrests to improve her leverage. Her breasts hung down more now, filling Don’s palms as he caressed her breast. Her back arched as she still tried to stay as close to Don as she could.

    “Lolo?” said Don.

    Logan, who felt incapable of words at that point, just looked back at him, her expression almost pained as she tried to focus on the sensations in her pussy, her breasts, and on her clit.

    “Lolo, are you going to cum for me?” asked Don breathlessly.

    “Uh huh,” she nodded.

    “Can… can you wait for me?”

    “Yes, baby, yes,” she said, nodding vigorously.

    Don increased the speed of his ministrations on her clit, but kept it light. He leaned forward in his seat and began kissing the side of her neck. Logan thought she would lose her mind. Her motions became a little more ragged and her head was back against his shoulder with her chest thrust out. Sweat slicked her body and made Don’s pulls at her nipple faster and more intense. “Oh, please,” she begged.

    “Ok, now Lolo,” and Don began thrusting hard up into her and he continued stroking her clit.

    Logan drove her pussy down onto his cock and held it there as her vaginal walls pulsed and spasmed. She felt his orgasm begin, but her own orgasm was so intense that she had trouble making much sense of anything for several moments. Colors danced behind her eyelids and a voice was cooing loudly as she calmed down and fell back against Don.

    Don reached over to guide her head so that her face was turned towards him enough to kiss her. Once she felt him slip wetly from her, she turned in his lap and snuggled against him, kissing his chest and actually delighting in the salty taste of it.

    After a few moments, Don asked her, “Lolo, could I ask you something?”

    Logan lazily drew circles on Don’s right pec. “Mmmm-hmm.”

    “Did this submissive streak come from Jean? I mean, you didn’t strike me as the obedient type.”

    Logan’s head popped up at that and she used a fingernail to direct Don’s face until he was looking directly into her eyes. Eyes that were flashing with some irritation. “Don’t get it confused, lover. I have always been my own… person. It’s not about being obedient. It’s my choice to seek your pleasure and to let you guide me. I’m not looking for you to force me or tie me up… Actually I’m not sure about that last part. But what I mean is that I trust you.” Her eyes softened at this point. “I really enjoy seeing to your pleasure. It really turns me on.”

    “Well, you certainly have brought me a lot of pleasure. So I guess I should be happy to be chosen.”

    “There you go,” and she kissed him lingeringly.

    She suddenly turned her head to look at the console.

    “What?” asked Don.

    “Checking to see how much more time we have on autopilot.”

    “Lolo, I don’t know that I’ll be able to go again in a week at this point.”

    Logan smiled and kissed him, her tongue just teasingly darting in to touch his tongue. Then, with her face just inches from his and a very sexy smile on her face, she said, “Oh really? I seem to remember something that got you going again when we were in a certain cave…”

    >>X<<

    Because of Logan’s inspiration, the two had to scramble, naked, to land the jet when the autopilot disengaged. However, they were able to successfully complete the landing as well as the act. Fortunately, Logan had made sure there were towels onboard since she was now leaking cum from two locations.

    So there was a five-minute delay between the landing and the two of them strolling down the ramp, fully clothed. Logan was hugging Don’s arm and resting her head on his shoulder when they spied a figure waiting for them.

    “Kitty,” said Logan. “Why are you up?”

    “Hey, Lo-lo,” said Kitty. “Did you have fun?”

    Logan smiled. “The best.” She looked at Don. “But where is everyone? It looks like all the lights are out. And the X-jet is gone.”

    “You’ll never guess.” Kitty was bouncing with excitement.

    “Kitty, no games.”

    “Ok, so we found out that Storm was kidnapped. You’ll never guess who did it!” Kitty’s eyes became huge as she tried to communicate how amazing the answer was.

    “Kitty…”

    “It was Sabretooth,” Kitty said with all the dramatic awe she could muster.

    Logan felt an icy chill race over her entire body and up her adamantium laced spine. She shook herself, but walked over to Kitty and put her arms on Kitty’s shoulders and regarded her as seriously as possible. “Kitty, I need a full mission report from you. We’ve gone over this. Tell me everything.”

    Kitty was realizing that this wasn’t going like she thought it would, but did her best to do what Lolo was asking. She nodded and began. “Shortly after you left, the Professor called us all into a meeting. He told us he had received a call from Captain Andrew’s command that an informant had information that Storm had been kidnapped by Sabretooth. They thought the information was credible, he said. He had stuff for all of us to do, but the most important thing that happened next was that he found them with Cerebro. Sabretooth and Storm, I mean. He said it was really brief and he couldn’t explain why he couldn’t see them anymore, but he knew where they were. So he had all of them take the X-Jet to go and rescue her. They left almost 3 hours ago.”

    Logan held up a finger to Kitty and looked over to Don. “Babe, there’s a phone on the desk outside the maintenance area over there and a closet with coveralls that should fit you. Verify the information and then get changed.”

    “Got it.”

    “Kitty, why didn’t they notify me?”

    “They knew you were on a date and Jean and I asked them to, well, give you a night off? The Professor thought they could handle it.”

    Logan considered for a moment. “Are they on radio silence?”

    “Ah, yeah. I forgot to mention that. Sorry.”

    Logan smiled at her. “Ok, what protocol?”

    “Uhh, broadcast.”

    “You’re sure?”

    Kitty nodded.

    “You did good kid. Now, I have one more task for you.”

    “Sure Lolo, what?”

    “I need you to run to my room and get my new catsuit and boots. They should be on my bed. Phase through, I need them 10 seconds ago, got it?”

    Kitty nodded and raced off.

    “Kitty! One more thing!”

    Kitty skidded to a stop just before she would have run through the garage wall and looked back.

    “Get me some clean panties and panty shields!”

    Kitty was far enough away that Logan couldn’t be sure if she had blushed at that request.

    Don was coming back by the time Logan was zipping up her catsuit.

    “I spoke with the agent who talked with the informant,” said Don. “The informant identified themself satisfactorily and is known to be a very reliable source. The informant asked for me by name and said that they had information to pass on to the X-Men.”

    “Why do you have that look on your face?”

    “Because the informant asked for me by name.”

    “So?”

    “I don’t deal with any informants and no one except my command knows that I’m the liaison to the X-Men.”

    “I got a bad feelin’ about this.”

    >>X<<

    “This is foxy one to unibrow smalldick, come in.” The call repeated four more times.

    “Dammit Logan, stay off this channel,” came Scott’s annoyed response.

    “Thanks for breaking broadcast protocol. I need to talk to the Professor about Storm, it’s urgent. Go to secure channel Mission-4.”

    “Yes, Logan? What is it?” came the Professor’s much calmer voice.

    “I’ve been briefed, but I have some questions”

    “I fear you are too far to assist us at this point,” said the Professor.

    “Humor me, Chuck. When you sensed Storm and Sabretooth for that brief time, what can you tell me about it?”

    “It was only about 20 seconds and Storm wasn’t conscious. Sabretooth was able to block me long enough that I didn’t get anything more than their location before both of their presences just disappeared.”

    “Do you know how that could happen?”

    “No,” said Charles. “But I fear the worst. That was the reason for the urgency of this mission.”.

    “Ok, one more question. Where is Mystique right now?”

    “Mystique? She is being transported to a high-security location along with Magneto’s helmet.”

    “Where, Charles?”

    “It’s about 300 miles north and west of the school, I believe.”

    Logan swung the mini X-Jet in a tight turn as soon as Charles confirmed her suspicions and gave her a direction. “No surprise. Exactly the opposite of your direction.”

    “Logan, if I understand the direction of your questions, I’m not sure what we can do. We must try to recover Storm.”

    “Charles, this whole thing is fishy. Do you have the portable Cerebro onboard?”

    “Yes, but it is limited.”

    “Can you check along the convoy’s likely route for any mutant clusters?”

    “Scanning now.”

    A few moments later, Charles’ voice came back, “Logan, there are several tightly grouped clusters in one location along the route. I don’t know the exact timing of the convoy, but it looks like there is an ambush. But there is no way we can get there in time and we still have to try to rescue Storm.”

    “Don’t bother, she’s not there.”

    “What? I know I sensed her.”

    “Charles, this whole thing is a set-up. The informant conveniently leaking you the information, the location being the opposite direction, and you only being able to sense them for a brief moment - it was all to get you to race off and leave the convoy to deal with a massive strike with no hope of back-up. Turn around and high-tail it to the convoy. Wherever Storm is right now, she ain’t where you sensed her. As soon as they knew you sensed her, they moved her as far away as they could. You’re on a wild goose chase.”

    “We’re turned about and on maximum thrust,” said Scott. “Hank is transmitting the expected route for the convoy and where the clusters of mutants are.”

    Atta boy,” thought Logan.

    “Logan, I guess this is up to you now,” said Charles.

    “Just peachy,” she said. “I’m the best at what I do, but what I do ain’t nice. Well, at least I used to be the best.

    Logan could sense Jean’s concern along their link. Logan tried to push as much reassurance as she could back towards her. She only wished someone could do the same for her.

    Logan turned to Don. “Any chance you can alert the convoy?”

    He shook his head. “Not likely. But how do I make a call from your starship?”

    Logan smirked and handed him a headset and then flipped up a display. “Here.”

    “Here what?”

    “Try pressing the button that says ‘DIAL’”

    While Don was placing his call, Logan switched off all of the cabin lights and projected the map she had just received onto the cabin windshield. It was going to take them almost an hour. “I just hope we’re ahead of their timetable.

    “Yes General,” Don said. “It is confirmed. There is an ambush. The coordinates we have are...”

    Logan pointed to the map and Don gave the coordinates to the General.

    After a fairly long pause.

    “No sir, we will not arrive in time.”

    Another pause.

    “Yes, sir, damn inconvenient. Is there no alternate protocol?”

    Again, a pause.

    “I see sir. Yes, I understand.” Don took off the headset. Logan reached over and hit the END-CALL button.

    “Not good,” he said. “Complete blackout. We’re just about the only airborne resource within an hour, even if they scramble jets. That was part of choosing the route.”

    “Just about?”

    “Chopper flying to a nearby supply base, but no weapons, small engine. Maybe they can locate the bad guys. I don’t know.”

    “How long before the convoy reaches the ambush area?”

    “Between 55 and 75 minutes if they’re on schedule,” said Don grimly.

    “If?”

    “Sometimes they run ahead of schedule.”

    “Very damn inconvenient.”

    Logan relayed the information to the Professor and Scott. Hank had overridden a couple of safety controls and the X-Jet was making better time than anticipated. As long as the wind speed didn’t change much, Hank thought they would arrive in pretty much the same time window as the convoy did.

    Looks like we’re still the first ones to the party,” Logan thought.

    After about 5 minutes, Logan asked, “You ever fly before?”

    “Yeah, I was the black sheep of the family who didn’t go into the Air Force, but I did learn to fly. Single-engine fixed-wing mostly.”

    “OK, grab that control wheel. Here’s your briefing. First off, don’t worry, it can’t stall. This is the vertical thrust, this is the horizontal thrusters, the pedals are there, and this control wheel works just like most single-engine jobs. With one big exception.”

    “What?”

    “The buttons above where your thumbs rest are the machine guns. The big button in the middle of the control wheel is the heat-seeking missiles. Try not to use those.”

    “So I’m flying a spaceship?”

    “Just maintain our heading and altitude. I’ll take over when we get closer.”

    They had been flying for about 45 minutes when Logan turned off all of the lights so that the cabin was completely dark. They were flying over a National Forest area, so it was almost completely dark - no signs of any human technology for miles.

    “Lolo?”

    “Quiet, I’m looking for something.”

    Don looked out the windshield. It was a cloudy, moonless night. He could see vaguely shifting shadows, but mostly darkness. “Shouldn’t we try, like night-vision, or infra-red, or whatever you guys use?”

    “Shh. I see into the infra-red spectrum and I trust my eyes more than some computer.”

    Don was quiet.

    “And what are you doing so far from your friends,” asked Logan quietly. She began altering the flight of the mini X-Jet 

    “What are we doing?”

    “Landing.”

    “Are we there?”

    “Not quite. There’s still a few kilometers, but there’s three ships in that clearing with their engines still hot. They just got here.”

    “What clearing? And what about the ambush?”

    “I have a hunch the ambush ain’t gonna happen without these guys.”

    “A hunch?”

    “Yes,” said Logan, unstrapping as they landed, “And I’m gonna make them late for the party.”

    “What? Alone?”

    “Yes, you keep them on the ground. Don’t do anything until I’ve made it over there.” 

    “How will I know? I can’t see anything.”

    Logan grinned. “C’mon baby, you’ll know. Oh, and here is the switch for the floodlights.” With that, she ran out the hatch and down the ramp, which she immediately slapped to raise up again.

    Logan had put the mini X-Jet down about 100 yards away in a smaller clearing, in stealth mode. Fortunately, the 3 ships in the clearing weren’t expecting company. She made her way silently through the underbrush, which took some time. When she reached the clearing, she could see two men dressed in black and well-armed.

    Baselines.” She noted that they were talking quietly and seemed relaxed. Both were smoking. “Probably not on guard duty.” She maneuvered close enough to overhear clearly.

    “How much longer we gonna sit here?”

    “We haveta wait for the big guy to wake up. He wants to personally lead the attack.”

    “Fuck. That’ll be bloody. You remember that village we tore up with him? Fuckin’ epic!”

    That was all the confirmation Logan needed. She snuck up under the cover of some shadows and sank her claws into the back of the skulls of the two men. They dropped silently. Her hands stung from the impact.

    Logan quickly went up the ramp of the airship and found the pilot checking some systems. He never heard Logan’s approach. She dispatched him and disable the craft with a few slashes across the control panel. Her entire arm was thrumming with pain now.

    She moved on to the second craft. “This will be a little trickier, but I don’t have time for subtle.

    As she was planning how to force her way into the second craft, the ramp on the furthest airship descended and 3 men began walking out. The group and Logan stared at each other for a moment, stunned to have come upon each other so unexpectedly. Then Logan sprang at them and had slashed the throats of two of them before they could do more than flinch slightly. The third man’s hand just touched his gun before Logan’s claws pierced his lungs. He let out a quiet “Huh” before she slit his throat as well. She ran up the ramp and disabled the craft with the same technique as the first one.

    Her arms and shoulders still vibrating with pain and her hands and chest covered in blood, she approached the final craft. Unfortunately, the light from the inside of the craft she had just disabled shone on her and the bloody scene she had created. A scene she saw the third pilot was now viewing from the cockpit, his eyes wide and mouth open. But then he was calling back into the ship.

    And now it gets messy.

    Logan broke into a sprint to make sure she was inside the range of any external guns. She headed straight for the ramp, knowing they would come for her. The ramp opened and she was hit with machine gun fire. A line raked her from just below her left breast up to her right collarbone and a single shot from another gun hit her right bicep.

    The pain sent an icy calm through her. She touched the berserker rage boiling within her. Endorphins flooded her system. Her eyes wide and crazed and her mouth in a toothy snarl, she sprang at the gunmen like some bloody fury. The guns were cut open with the first swipes. The throats of the two men on the backstroke.

    She continued her charge into the ship. The pilot stood in the cockpit, his gun pointed at her. She stalked towards him, her claws dripping blood, her head down as if ready to charge.

    “S-s-stop you crazy bitch!”

    Logan continued to advance.

    He shot her in the chest.

    She continued her advance, the bullet holes all obviously healed or healing. One of the bullets was pushed out of a wound and fell to the deck.

    He emptied his gun into her.

    Logan drove her right claw up under his chin and into his brain. He died instantly.

    For a moment, Logan wanted to howl at her victory, rage at the pain from the bullets, give in to her inner beast. But there was no time. She had to fight for control. After a few seconds, she withdrew her claws and stumbled, woozy from the lingering pain and what she had just gone through.

    No time to cry, get a move on bub.

    Logan made her way into the cargo area where she could see some sort of high-tech equipment that seemed hastily lashed in place. As she entered the compartment, she could smell how it reeked of Sabretooth, but she didn't see him anywhere. What she did see astonished her.

    Suspension pods? Is that… Storm?

    Through the glass of the pod, she could see Ororo, obviously in suspended animation. She quickly checked to make sure the pod was operating. It was, and it was actually very securely mounted, even if it did look out of place in the airship cargo area. The glass had a web of bright metal wire laced throughout, probably some sort of wave-emissions shield. “This must be why her ‘signal’ disappeared.

    She turned to look at the other pod.

    It was empty, which she expected.

    Where did you wander off to?

    A low growl behind her told her exactly where the former occupant of the empty pod was right now.

    Well, shit.

     

     

     

    OUR NEXT ISSUE LOOKS TO OVERFLOW WITH ACTION AS LOGAN AND SABRETOOTH WILL FINALLY MEET IN PERSON. WILL IT GO ANY BETTER THAN THE DANGER ROOM SESSION? STORM’S FATE MAY HANG IN THE BALANCE. CAN THE UNCANNY X-MEN STILL STOP THE AMBUSH ON THE CONVOY, OR WILL MAGNETO FREE MYSTIQUE AND RETRIEVE HIS HELMET? HOW DOES ANY OF THIS ADD UP TO A PLAN FOR MAGNETO TO FURTHER HIS DESIGN FOR HUMANITY? IT LOOKS LIKE RETIREMENT ISN’T GOING TO BE SO EASY FOR LOGAN IN THE FERAL SAGA - REVELATIONS!

     

    Got cheese? Oh, yeah.

    End Note:

    Kudos are always welcome, but I really do want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn't have to be positive but if you have a correction, a PM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don't bore everyone else with trivialities. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can't help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I'm here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ‘Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bushes full of ambushes

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

You never know when you're being clever... or manipulated into thinking you're clever.

Very clever, Nyssa!

- io