The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 11

Printer-friendly version

Tizzy lets out a low moan as Ikaika enters in and out of her as he makes love to her. They finally had the house to themselves and Tizzy missed not having Ikaika make love to her. Lien was with her mother, along with the rest of the girls and Christine was checking out the safe house that Cheshire was going to let her have.

She grips the sheets beneath her, as she arches her back off the bed. She was enjoying the sex she and Ikaika were having. It has been almost a month since the two of them have had sex at all. The reason it has been that long was because of her work and the house being filled with people. Now that they had a daughter, she figures their chances of having sex would decrease.

The next two hours, Tizzy and Ikaika spend making love to each, until Tizzy was too sore to continue. Her anal and vaginal opening were raw and extremely sore. Her jaw was aching as well from taking Ikaika's huge cock in her mouth. Her husband was gifted with a very long and thick penis.

While the two of them laid in their bed snuggled against each other. Tizzy didn’t want to disturb the feeling she was enjoying being in Ikaika’s arms.

“We need to get a place of our own. What do you think?”

“I think your right. Your mother’s place is getting crowded with all the girls she is adopting.”

“Don’t forget about the snow leopards either.” Tizzy has found Kit or Kat in their bedroom when they forget to close the door.

“The thing is, where ever we move to. We’re going to have to put up fencing and security cameras for Simba.” Tizzy wasn’t going to leave her kitty cat.

“Don’t forget about the permits we will need as well.” Ikaika knew you had to have special permits to own exotic animals like Simba.

“That shouldn’t be a problem. You work at the zoo and Simba has been my kitty since he was a cub. Plus, mom knows a few people that can
help us get the permits.”

“When do you want to start looking for a new place?” Ikaika kisses Tizzy’s cheek.

“Maybe later today or tomorrow.” Tizzy figures her mother and the girls should be back soon.

“Well, why don’t we continue making love to each other, until the girls and your mother get back?” Ikaika kisses Tizzy as he fondles her
breasts.

“Be gentle, please.” As Tizzy returns the kiss.

2500 Kalakaua Ave APT 1604, Honolulu, HI
Christine looks around the apartment and the huge windows that let the sunshine in. She loved the townhouse and the view from the balcony. She could see the ocean from one of her balcony’s. There were at least four of them.

She could see that Cheshire decorated the place rather sparsely. Which was fine with her, because it gave her a chance to decorate the place, the way she liked. When she is leaving the townhouse, she accidentally runs into a man coming out of the elevator.

“I’m sorry.” Christine looks at the man.

He reminded her of a person she once knew in Memphis. He was as tall as she was and had dark hair.

“Sorry, about that. Are you okay?” Christine had a smile on her face.

“I’m okay. I didn’t think anyone lived there.” Taddeo thought the place was vacated. Occasionally, he would see the cleaning service who took care of the place, but not the owner themselves. According to the information he got from the cleaning service. The person who owned the townhouse was an author that was the most for most expert on big game cats.

“I just purchased the townhouse from the owner.”

“Oh? What type of work, do you do?”

“I’m a special effects artist.”

“And you're going to work here in Hawaii?” Taddeo was curious.

“Yes, I know Hollywood would be the place to be, but Hawaii has a lot of potentials and there are several good companies here in Hawaii.”

“Well, if you need any help moving in. I’m just down the hall.” Taddeo checks his watch and notices he had twenty minutes to get to work.

“Bye!” Christine watches as Taddeo walks off.

Nora’s Place, Memphis, Tn.:
Nora was on her way home from the grocery store when her cellphone starts ringing. She glances at her phone and saw it was Christine’s number.

“Hello, Christine. How are you doing?” Nora was concerned about her oldest.

“I’m doing fine mom. Cheshire gave me the safe house she has here in Honolulu.” Christine was heading downstairs towards her car.

“Well, what do you think of the place? Do you like it?”

“Yes, ma’am. I like it very much.” Christine figures it would do nicely for her.

“So, does that mean you want me and Kelly to go ahead and pack your stuff up and ship it out to you? Including your studio?”

“If you don’t mind, mom.” Christine knew she had a lot to do.

“Okay, sweetie. We’ll start packing everything up to be shipped to you. Send me the address you would like your stuff sent to. Are you going to
keep your studio, or do you want me to go ahead and sell it?”

“I was thinking about keeping it for a while, mom. So, if you could arrange to check in on it and such. It would help.” Christine didn’t want to
lose her workshop.

“I can do that for you, sweetie. So, how are things at Cheshire’s place?”

“Getting crowded. Tizzy and her husband are going to adopt a little girl. Cheshire is adopting another teenage girl that sneaked into Tizzy’s police car and Cheshire has a student who she has taken under her wing. I think she is going to turn her into an operator.”

“I can see why you want to leave now. Any problems with your operation?”

“No, ma’am. Everything is fine. I just want to put it to some use now and experience what it feels like to have a man make love to me.” Christine has only had one sexual experience before her operation. Now, she wants to see what it is like after her operation.

Nora just smiles at Christine's comment. “It’s good to hear from you, sweetie. I’m pulling up into the driveway. So, I’m going to let you go. Love you, sweetie.”

“I love you too, mom.” Christine misses Nora, but she needed a new beginning.

Instead of heading back to Cheshire’s place. Christine has lunch at a local restaurant.

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't blame Christeen or Tizzy for

Samantha Heart's picture

Wanting to move to their own space. I agree with Tizzy the house is getting too crowded. I love the story so far keep it going.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.