Tracy -4

Printer-friendly version

Tracy - 4

by

Pamela

([email protected])

As instructed by Tracy, I went upstairs and dressed in my bra, panties, pantyhose, crinoline and dress. While she had told me to make myself pretty, I didn't know how to do that, so I had to return to her and ask her if she would mind helping me to become pretty.

"That means putting on makeup, Greg. At the minimum you need to use rouge, lipstick and mascara. Come with me to the bathroom and I'll show you what to do. Pay careful attention so that you can do it yourself from now on."

In front of the mirror in her bathroom I watched as Tracy applied foundation to my face and then some rouge and highlights. Then, working on my eyes, she plucked my eyebrows, put on mascara, eye shadow and eye liner. "You could use some lip plumper to give you fuller, sexier lips." Tracy applied lip plumper followed by lipstick. The last step was to work on my hair, which is fairly long and readily combed into a feminine look. When Tracy was done, she had gone a long way toward femininizing my appearance and one could even say I was sort of pretty. "You see Greg, you pretty up nicely."

"Thank you, Tracy."

"For the rest of this week, Greg, you should renew your face at least twice a day, if not more. I want you as pretty as possible at all times."

"I don't have my own make-up."

"I'll lend you a purse, and I'll put this make-up in it. It’s time you started to carry a purse like girls do. There'll be a small mirror in it, so every so often during the day, you open up your purse and use the mirror to look at your face. If you need fixing up, then you do it."

"OK, Tracy." It seemed like Tracy was giving me a lot of responsibility and I hoped that I wouldn't screw up.

"Now that our parents are gone, you're going to be my pretty, devoted bitch for the entire week."

"Yes, Tracy."

"I know how much you're looking forward to that, Greg."

"Yes, Tracy, I am," I said, trying to be as upbeat as possible. In reality, I was borderline terrified of what Tracy might decide to do with me.

"The girls will be here any minute now."

Tracy went downstairs and one by one I heard the girls: Abby, Jody, Laurie, Alicia and Julie show up and greet Tracy. Apparently, she had arranged for them to come by as soon as her parents were gone. When they were all present, the girls came up to Tracy's bedroom where I was waiting.

The girls exclaimed when they saw me, "You're so pretty, Greg!"

"Thank you," I said doing my customary curtsey.

Tracy said to the assembled girls, "The bitch will be available to us 24/7. She'll fetch us drinks and food. She'll clean up after us. She'll be available in the bathroom for cleaning our pussies or getting us pads or tampons. Is that right Greg?"

"Yes, Tracy," I said and curtsied.

"Is everything arranged with your boy friends?" Tracy asked the girls.

"They'll all be here tomorrow night at eight," Abby said.

Tracy's parents specifically told her not to bring boys to the house, and I promised to warn them by a phone call if I found out that Tracy had done so. My face must have revealed my reaction to Laurie's remark, since Tracy turned to me and said, "Don't you even begin to think that you're going to call my parents."

"I wasn't thinking that, Tracy."

"You better not, Greg."

"I wouldn't dare."

"Good."

"I was wondering, Tracy, if we have to worry about how the boys treat Greg?" Laurie said.

"What do you mean?" Tracy said.

"They might pick on Greg," Laurie said. "Make fun of Greg because she's a sissy and afraid to stand up to you.'

"You're right, Laurie," Tracy said, “we'll have to warn the guys that one nasty comment about Greg and we'll kick them out of the house."

"Good idea," Abby said. "We can't allow them to humiliate Greg."

"I hope that none of the boys we invite here would be like that," Jody said.

"That's true," Abby said, "but you never know about boys."

The girls laughed and I felt choked up with joy that the girls and especially, Tracy, felt the need to protect me. Tracy must see me as being an important possession of hers, and it was a nice feeling to know that.

"I'm so excited about having the boys come over," Alicia said. "My parents don't let me see boys. They're strict."

“For tomorrow we have a modest goal," Tracy said. "Our boyfriends aren’t girly like Greg, which means that we have to make sure that they don't use their masculine energy to gain control of us. We want to have the upper hand so that we can steer them in a good direction. The trick will be to know how to control the avenues by which horny boys get satisfied, and that mainly means we need to be skilled in managing their penises. The boys need to know that we control whether or not they'll get pleasure via their penises, and that will allow us to make them do what we want them to do. So, instead of the guys acting like they're doing us a favor by having sex with us, we make them feel like they’re lucky we even touch them."

"A basic tool in our arsenal, and maybe the first one we deploy, is our boobs. Watch this demonstration." Tracy took off her blouse, so she was wearing just her bra. She had me get up and sit in a chair and she stood in front of me so that I was looking at her bra. “See how Greg is getting agitated." It was true. Every nuance of the pretty view of her full round breasts sitting in her fancy bra aroused me. I would do anything to put my face into her breasts. If she could hold my face against her bra I would be in heaven. "Her desire for my breasts is just eating away at her." Tracy took a few steps closer and leaned in, so her chest was inches from my face. "See, she's starting to pant." Once again Tracy was right. I hungered so intensely for her breasts that my heart rate had gone up and I was beginning to breathe heavily. "Boys are so predictable," Tracy said. "Now watch her." She reached behind her back and undid her bra and then slowly took it off, so the fabric ran across my face. I wanted to grab the bra and press its warmth against my cheek. Now her breasts with her elongated rosy nipples were practically touching my face and I felt like I was going to go insane with desire. If I could just nuzzle my face in between her breasts!

"Please, Tracy," I whimpered. The thought popped into my head that I could just quickly put my hands and face on her boobs. My self-control was ebbing away, and I began to wonder if Tracy really wanted me to touch her.

As if reading my mind, Tracy said, "Don't get any ideas, Greg. My tits are off limit to you. Look at them, fantasize about them, but you're not going to touch them unless I tell you to."

Some tears began to fall down my cheeks as I said, "Yes, Tracy."

Tracy pulled back and stood up and put her bra and top back on. “You see how I was in control. It’s all about the fact that we have what boys want, and that’s where our control over them comes from.”

"Has everyone here seen a penis?" Abby said.

"No, I haven’t, and it's so frustrating," Alicia said.

Abby said, "Tracy and I saw Greg's penis when we got her a bra and panty."

"That's cool," Alicia said.

"I've never seen one either," Julie said.

"Nor me," Jody said. "Maybe you could have Greg show us her penis, so we all know what they look like."

"Sure," Tracy said, "that's a good idea."

"Greg, lie on your back on the bed," Tracy commanded, and I did as she said. She lifted my skirts over my chest exposing my pantyhose and panties, and proceeded to put her hand on the top of my pantyhose and pull it down. "Lift your hips up," she ordered, and I raised them. With a couple of tugs, Tracy had my pantyhose and panties down to my knees, exposing my penis.

"My god, that's what they look like!" Julie said.

"It's much less impressive than I thought it would be," Alicia said.

"I know, it's small and pitiful," Abby said.

"Maybe that's why she likes to dress and act like a girl," Julie said.

"Her penis is small right now because Greg's shy and intimidated by us. Cocks can do that; shrink way down when the boy is scared like she is. But the same cock can also become big. We can make Greg's penis get big any time we want to, like if we wanted to use it for sex. I might as well show you how that works."

Tracy picked up my limp penis and held it straight up with one hand. "It's tiny but it starts to grow as soon as I touch it. Tracy laughed and said while pointing to my balls, “Believe it or not, Greg actually does have balls, though one would never know it by the way she acts."

The girls laughed and then Alicia said, "Like little almonds."

"Very cute," Julie said. "Can I hold her penis up?"

"Sure," Tracy said. "We can take turns. Hold up her cock with one hand and feel her balls with the other. Do you see that already her penis is not as small as it was?"

"That's true," Julie said as she held onto my rapidly rising boner. "It's like getting hard and so much bigger as I'm touching it"

"Wow," Alicia said.

"And her balls are still soft," Julie said.

"Let me hold her cock," Jody said, and Laurie let go and Jody gingerly touched it.

"Then me," Laurie said.

“Her penis has gotten so much bigger. It's hard to believe how that little thing can jump up to be this big," Julie said.

"Exactly. When girls touch a boy's cock it gets excited, so it gets longer," Tracy said.

Jody pushed my penis back and forth and sideways like a joystick, or a gear shift lever on a car. "Now that it's this big I can wrap my fingers around it!" She now held onto my shaft which was rock hard and standing up straight.

Laurie now took a hold of my penis and gently played with my balls. "It's a very interesting thing," she said. "I think it’s pretty nice looking."

"Now it's my turn," Alicia said and she took both her hands and wrapped them around my dick. "It's amazingly hard and I can feel it pulsating." She then touched my balls.

"She does have a nice-looking cock," Abby said, now putting her hand on it. "But not all penises look like hers. Some of them, when they get hard, are curvier. They might bend a little either up or down."

"I never knew that," Jody said.

After Abby felt around my balls, Tracy took my cock in her hand again. "Do you see these drops of moisture coming out of the little hole on top?" she said pointing to some precum.

"What is it?" Alicia said.

"It's her precum. It means that she's starting to release some of the liquid that would come out if she had an orgasm. Boys leak like this when they're excited. Are you excited, Greg?" Tracy asked me.

"Yes, Tracy," I said. With six girls touching my penis I was beside myself with excitement.

"The most sensitive part of her cock is just beneath the tip," Tracy said. "Right over here," and she touched that spot with her finger causing my penis to shoot up hard and quiver a bit. "If you stroke this part of her cock it feels incredibly good to boys." Tracy took two of her fingers and rubbed the underside of my penis from the top down a few times and stopped. "Ooooh," I said as the pleasure sailed around my penis and slowly subsided.

"What's going on Greg?" Tracy said.

"I'm getting close to cumming," I said.

Tracy put her finger just below the top on the underside of my cock and barely touched it. The pleasure shot through me continuously and one of my legs shook uncontrollably every few seconds. On and on we went this way. If Tracy would just slide her finger back and forth a little bit, I'm sure I would climax but as long as she just held it there with a very gentle touch it kept me from reaching an orgasm. "You see, Greg can't shoot off until there is some friction on her cock. Just pressing the pleasure center causes her to spasm and flail around without cumming."

"How long can this go on?" Julie said

"As long as we want," Tracy said. "Of course, the frustration level keeps going up the whole time we do it, so probably Greg will eventually go crazy if we don't let her release."

"Please, Tracy," I begged her. "Please let me finish!"

"You see, she's whimpering in frustration," Tracy said.

"I'm sorry, Tracy," I said.

"I know you can't help yourself, Greg, so keep on whimpering."

"Can we do this to our boyfriends?" Abby said.

"To some extent, maybe, but we have to realize that Greg is so emotionally tied to girls that she's an extreme example of what is possible. Remember that at the start of the school year she was an eleventh-grade boy and now she’s my pretty bitch, even though I’m a year younger than her and a tenth-grade girl. The great majority of boys are not going to be like Greg. If I told them to wash my bras and panties, they'd look at me dumbly and probably walk away in confusion. Greg didn't have enough balls to refuse to do it. Her entire world revolves around whatever girls tell her to do, and especially me. On top of that, regardless of what I tell her to do she's crazy in love with me. Is that right, Greg, do you love me?"

"Yes, Tracy."

“Do you worship me?”

“Yes, Tracy.”

"You'll do anything for me?"

"Yes, Tracy."

"Watch this," Tracy said. "Suck on my big toe, Greg."

I got down on all fours and went to her feet and put her big toe in my mouth and sucked on it. While I sucked, Tracy said, "This illustrates my point. He’s afraid to hesitate for one second. Okay, stop, Greg. Now sit down next to me.” To the girls she said, “Watch this.”

Wordlessly, Tracy resumed rubbing on my cock and I flailed around in extreme pleasure. When Tracy sensed I was about to cum, she slowed down what she was doing causing me to cry out, "Please don't stop! I beg you, Tracy!" Tracy laughed and rapidly stroked my penis again. It got rock hard as it slipped past the point of no return, and I let out a horrific gagging sound as I orgasmed in a series of back arching spasms. Throughout my throes of ecstasy, Tracy kept one hand cupped over the end of my penis to catch my cum as I ejaculated.

When I had stopped cumming, Tracy showed the large puddle of cum in her palm to the girls. "See how much we got from her. Her balls must be empty now." Tracy used a couple of fingers from her other hand to dip into the cum and then lick it off her fingers. "Have any of you ever tasted this," Tracy said. When no one had she said, "Try some, it's good for you to know what it tastes like before you find yourself about to get a mouthful from your boyfriends dick." The girls took turns putting a finger or two into Tracy's palm and scooping out some of my cum and tasting it. Each of the girls reacted to the strange taste.

"It's not like anything else I've ever tasted," Alicia said, "kind of chalky and hard to describe."

"Seems like its chlorinated and the texture is interesting," Laurie said.

"Have you ever tasted cum, Greg?" Tracy said.

"No, Tracy," I said.

"Lick my hand. Eat the rest of your cum. Just like the other girls, you should know what it tastes like."

I was surprised that Tracy would make me eat my own cum, but by the look in her eyes I could see that I better not cross her. I moved my mouth quickly to her palm and lapped it up. Like the girls said, the cum had an unusual flavor and texture that was hard to classify. I saw a smile of satisfaction cross Tracy's mouth and our eyes met for a second and I looked away. I knew that eating my own cum confirmed for Tracy that she fully owned me now. No matter how obnoxious her commands to me, she knew, and she knew that I knew, that I would always do them without hesitation. She held all the cards.

"You're a very good girl for eating your cum, Greg."

"Thank you, Tracy."

"Put your head in my lap," Tracy said.

I lay down next to her on the bed and put my head on her thighs. I thought that Tracy might hurt me in some way, but she instead rested her hand gently on my head and stroked my forehead. I entered a world of bliss, feeling Tracy's warm feminine presence surrounding my head.

“I’d love to practice giving Greg a hard on and cumming,” Laurie said.

“Yes, it’s good for all of us to continue practicing with Greg’s penis. I think everyone should get a chance to get Greg hard, and then Laurie can shoot her off. Unfortunately, we have to wait until Greg is ready for sex again. After they cum, boys don't bounce back as fast as girls do. It's one of their weaknesses, to say the least."

***

Tracy sent me to make lunch sandwiches and iced tea for the girls. After they ate in the downstairs dining room, I cleaned up the dishes and went back upstairs to Tracy's room where the girls had gone. When I rejoined the girls, Tracy said, "It's time that we see if Greg can get a boner again. Before we get Laurie to make Greg hard, I want to remind you all that Greg is well trained in cleaning us up in the bathroom after we pee or helping us change our tampons and pads. So, don't hesitate to use her that way. Every time we give Greg a chance to clean our vaginas, we give her a chance to express her devotion to our pussies. In fact, I'd like to use this week to complete Greg's pussy training by making her an expert in using her mouth and tongue in pleasuring us. I want Greg to be skilled in giving girls and women orgasms. So, any time or place we want a little cunt pleasure we can have Greg supply it. Also, the more Greg can assimilate the feelings we have in our pussies, the more she'll feel like she has a vagina herself. So, while we practice giving boners to Greg, we'll also give her a chance to practice her pussy licking. We can teach her how to find our clitorises and the appropriate way to lick on them."

"I really like that idea, Tracy," Abby said. "I'm happy to volunteer to be the first one whose pussy she clicks."

Laurie said, "So while she's licking Abby, I'm going to practice giving her boners, and I'll make sure that I don't put her over the top. After everyone has had a chance to play with Greg's dick, then I want to get her to shoot off."

The girls agreed that this was a great way to prepare for the next evening. Tracy told me to go to Abby. I scrambled over to her on my hands and knees and lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties off. Abby sat on a thick pillow, leaned back and spread her legs wide apart. I moved in and put my face on her vagina.

"Pay close attention to how Abby guides you while you're licking her pussy," Tracy said.

"Yes, Tracy," I mumbled into Abby's vagina.

"Start licking me," Abby said. "I'll adjust your tongue, so you hit the best part."

As I licked Abby's vagina, she used her hands to position my head in the best place so that my tongue would ride over her clitoris. It didn't take long until I was in a trance where everything else in the world fell away from me. I didn't know where I was or what was being said around me. All my attention was in allowing my face, mouth and tongue enjoy this wonderful womanly presence in front of me. I could tell that Abby was enjoying the attention since it wasn't long before I felt her clitoris engorge with blood and her vagina offer up its own fluid apart from my saliva. I also could feel Abby's thigh muscles gripping and letting go suggesting that she was having small orgasms.

While I did this, Laurie lifted up my skirts, pulled down my panties and pantyhose and put her hand on my limply hanging penis, "It's limp and soft," she said. Laurie's fingers found the top underside of my penis to see if she could get it hard. Considering how much I was enjoying Abby's vagina; her stroking immediately caused a rise in my cock. "It's growing, Tracy, and getting hard!" As it grew longer and straighter, she used her hand to slide up and down along it. Every so often she stopped to caress my balls.

"I'd say it's totally hard now," Laurie said.

"For sure," Tracy said. "If you keep that up, she's going to shoot off again."

"I know. I'll just let go of her cock so it'll shrink back down," Laurie said, "then Jody can get her hard again."

The girls watched as Laurie took her hand off my penis and it slowly shrank back to being flaccid. All this time I dutifully kept on licking on Abby's vagina. Finally, I felt Abby's abdomen and thighs clench and a gasp of satisfaction leave from her lips. The sound caused the other girls to laugh and Abby said, "Greg is like a human vibrator." The girls laughed again, and Laurie said, "That we can all share!"

"I must admit, I enjoyed watching Greg's cock get hard and soft!" Laurie said.

"Now Greg should lick on Laurie, while Jody plays with her prick," Abby said.

"I'd love that," Laurie said and she lifted up her skirt and lowered her panties and I began licking her. My balls were beginning to ache from the starting and stopping of my sexual arousal. Jody gingerly touched my penis and felt its parts. She cupped my balls and then very slowly ran her fingers up along my penis. Becoming more confident, as if she now believed that my cock would not explode if touched, she brought her other hand up and held my balls with it, while now she more systematically stroked my cock with her other hand. Laurie's vagina felt a little different to my lips and tongue than Abby's. One thing I noticed right away was that it didn't take much motion of my tongue to get Laurie's legs to tremble and have her moaning out loud. Her clitoris was short and very hard and touching any part of it translated immediately into a reaction from her.

Jody's stroking of my cock was having the desired effect and it was becoming hard yet again. Suddenly, it became very hard and I was sure I was about to cum, when Jody suddenly stopped touching me and I teetered on the edge for the longest moment. The slightest additional touch would no doubt provoke an orgasm, but she held off and then the danger was past. Jody then started playfully swinging my half-erect penis from side to side. My need to climax was becoming almost intolerable now and the frustration of no one touching my cock reverberated through me as my prick once again slowly retreated. Despite shrinking back down to a small size, my penis felt hot and intensely pleasurable. The pain in my balls had increased and I was alarmed that at least three more girls remained to try the same manipulation on me, before I would be allowed to orgasm.

"Greg!" I heard Tracy say sharply. "Don't neglect Laurie!" I had frozen in place while my penis had almost come, and I now resumed what I had been doing until Laurie grunted and her legs swung closed squeezing my head between them. Then she relaxed and lay down. "That was so nice," she said.

Now the pattern was clear. It was thus Jody's turn to be licked while Julie would play with my cock. "OK, Jody," Tracy said, "Greg can lick you now."

"It's my period, is that a problem?"

"Not at all," Tracy said. “Greg doesn't mind the blood."

My up and down boners were taking a toll on me and I desperately wanted to climax. Too scared to say anything to Tracy, I occupied myself with Jody's pussy and let the girls do what they wanted to my penis. I felt Julie's hand on my cock, and she had a touch that was particularly nice, as if she really understood its geometry. I got hard quickly, and she immediately stopped rubbing it. The moment it sagged she touched it again and it got hard again. It was like a game with her, and I had to force myself not to beg her to finish me off.

Dazed from the combined effect of sucking vaginas and having my cock manipulated almost to orgasm, I was slow to realize that Jody had forcefully orgasmed. Apparently, some of her blood was on my lips and one of the girls got a wet paper towel and cleaned me up before my face was put in front of Julie. Now I felt Alicia's hands on my butt. "I've always wanted to touch a boy's butt," she said. Her hands gently moved over the round surfaces of my butt cheeks.

"If you start moving your fingers into her butt crack, she's going to jump," Tracy said.

Sure enough, as her fingers approached my butt hole, I felt a large spike in pleasure and my hips jumped. "Why do boys do that?" Alicia asked.

"Their prostates are very sensitive and they're just inside their holes. Just approaching the hole makes them feel it in their prostate and they jump."

"So cool," Alicia said as she repeated the movement of her fingers toward my hole several more times. Then she gently slid her hands onto my penis and my balls and very slowly felt them and rubbed them.

"We could get a dildo," Tracy said, "that we could slide into Greg's butt hole to push up against her prostate and then really watch her jump around. That would be very amusing."

"That's a really great idea," Alicia said. "I know where to buy one and I'll get it tomorrow morning and we can practice on Greg's butt hole before the boys come."

"Get one to fit up her bottom," Tracy said, "and also get a big cock with a strap on. I'm sure we can make use of both of them."

"That'll be so much fun," Alicia said. All this time Alicia's gentle finger movements were causing waves of pleasure to pass through me. My sucking on Julie's vagina continued pretty well, though she had to shift my face a few times. All things considered I must have been doing OK since she let out a steady, low cooing sound and then suddenly her eyes closed, her legs shook and she said, "Ahhh. Thank you, Greg. That was so nice."

The last girl whose vagina needed licking was Alicia's and I now moved on over to her, where she had taken off her jeans and panties and pushed my face against her vagina and I felt around with my tongue for her clitoris. I heard Abby say, "Now's a good time for Laurie to get Greg to squirt. By the looks of Greg, she's on her last legs. Her balls are probably really aching by now, am I right?"

I nodded my head.

"Why do her balls ache?" Laurie said.

"I don't know the exact cause but it's just a fact of nature that if boys get stimulated and not released, they eventually get blue balls which is painful and can only be relieved by allowing them to climax," Abby said.

"As Abby said, 'allowing them to climax.' If you can control when a boy can orgasm, you can control the boy," Tracy said,

Laurie eagerly resumed her stroking of my cock. She said, "I can't get over how cool it is that I slide my hand along her penis and that makes it get hard. What else in the world is there that does that?"

"Wait another few minutes until I cum," Alicia said gasping for air. She had a very large and hard clitoris that was easy to find and easy to stimulate by running my tongue along it and pressing down as hard as I could.

"Should I have Greg shoot off into my hand so we can have another taste of it?” Laurie said.

“You could do that, but why not get Greg to shoot off right into your mouth?” Tracy said.

“Cool. I’ll try that,” Laurie said, as she continued to run her hand along my cock.

As I slid my tongue and lips over Alicia's clitoris, she began calling out ever louder and more plaintive prayers to God. Laurie seemed to fall into a rhythm of massaging my penis that matched what I was doing to Alicia. Then, as my cock got super hard Laurie grabbed it a bit harder until I began loudly moaning. This helped put Alicia over the top and she screamed as she came. Immediately, I felt Laurie’s hand on my shoulder turning me around, so I was facing her. She continued to quickly run her hand up and down along my cock, as she put her face right in front of my dick and then I shot off. The first burst landed on her forehead, but after that she had her mouth capture all of my cum as it pulsed out of me. She spread it around over her tongue and teeth and then swallowed it. "I could get really addicted to that," she said.

I rolled to my side and collected myself, while Alicia got dressed.

"So fascinating Tracy," Julie said. "Thanks for allowing us to practice on Greg."

"Yeah, Tracy, I learned so much about boys. It's incredible," Alicia said.

"One thing to keep in mind," Tracy said, "is how big Greg's cock got when she was hard. It was actually a pretty decent cock. Relatively long and thick. Keep a mental picture of that when you’re looking at your boyfriend’s cock. Some of them might be bigger than Greg’s, but some might be smaller. And just because a boy's cock starts out big when it's relaxed, doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be bigger than Greg's when it gets hard."

"I'd also like to say," Abby said, "that we already noted that Greg's penis is pretty. Her balls are cute and darling, and she has a nice straight sculpted shaft. As I said before, other penises you see might be different. I'm not saying that's bad, just that they all don't look like Greg's."

"What other differences are there?"

"One thing is the top part of it. Some are stubbier than others. Greg's is in the middle between kind of bulbous and pointy. I'd say most penises look like hers. Also, some boys have very smooth penises, while others are bumpy and have veins running along them."

"How do you know so much about cocks?" Jody said.

"I attended a sex ed class when I was in school overseas while my dad was on sabbatical. They showed pictures of penises. I even got a chance to put a condom on a banana."

"That's very interesting," Tracy said. "It could be useful for us to know how to put condoms on cocks. We can practice using Greg's penis. That should be better than a banana." The girls laughed. "But we'll have to wait until tomorrow to do that. Greg's cock looks to be wiped out. She probably won't be able to get a boner for hours and it's pretty much impossible to put a condom on a limp dick!"

While my penis had done its duty for the girls, now Tracy put me to work fetching drinks and tidying up. The girls were going to have an overnight party and I had to help set up Tracy's room with places for the girls to sleep. Tracy gave me no indication as to where I was supposed to spend the night. Occasionally, I had to stop what I was doing and run to the bathroom and help the girls with their peeing. The worst part was listening to the discussion about different boys and about whom they were planning to bring over the next evening, and what they might let the boys do with them sexually. The girls seemed to be quite eager to compare their boyfriends penises to my own, assuming they got to the point of seeing them.

For dinner, Tracy had me order a few pizzas and I paid for them when they came. I had been very worried about the pizza delivery man seeing me dressed as a girl, but when he came, he gave no indication that he thought I was strange looking. I think he really did think I was a girl. After we were done eating, the girls watched a movie together and I supplied them with popcorn and drinks. When it was over, I felt like I was in a fantasy land as the girls took turns in the shower and were either getting undressed or walking back into the room naked. Tracy was the last to take a shower. I was in the bathroom, just finishing up with Jody's vagina after she had peed, when Tracy came in naked. Her body was so beautiful that I found myself gasping for air. She entered the shower and turned the water on. She then said to me, "Take your clothes off and take a shower with me."

I hurriedly undressed and carefully folded up my dress, crinoline and underwear and entered the shower. I felt an intense love for Tracy. That she gave me this intimate moment with her was something I'd treasure for the rest of my life. Tracy looked at me haughtily and said, “Get on your knees.”

I did as she said. Sitting on my heels, with water splashing on my head I looked at Tracy's vagina at my eye level. I became choked with emotion and began secretly crying. Tracy stepped her legs apart and said, “It’s now my turn to get licked. After all the practice you've had with the other girls, I expect you to be very good at doing this. Put your face on my pussy and let’s see if you can get me off.”

I hungrily sucked and licked on Tracy’s beautiful shaved pussy, while she used her hand to occasionally guide my head. She quickly grew excited and then she grabbed my head forcefully and moved it up and back in a kind of jerking motion causing my mouth to slide over her vagina until she shook and let out a slight shriek showing that she had climaxed. She stood silently breathing hard and getting herself centered while I felt tears of joy for having successfully given her the climax she wanted. A few moments later she said, “Get up,” and I stood up. She took a bottle of shampoo and handed it to me. “Wash my hair,” she said and turned her back towards me. I carefully shampooed her hair and while I did that, she used a citrus shower gel to wash her body. When her hair and body were done, she stepped out of the shower and told me to wash myself and then clean up the bathroom.

When I was done in the bathroom I came into the bedroom where the girls were lounging on their mattresses wearing either babydolls or pajamas. Tracy handed me a beautiful, pink, Victorian full-length nightgown, made with two layers of soft, silky material. “My mom never wears this, but it’s perfect for you. Put on your panties to hide that thing of yours and a bra with your tits.”

With Abby sleeping in the bed with Tracy, I saw that there was an extra mattress in the center of the room at the foot of the bed. Tracy pointed to it and said, "You can sleep there. In the morning, you'll get up ahead of us, get dressed and then make breakfast. I've laid out some of my mom's old clothes on her bed for you to wear tomorrow. You should try on her black high heels until you find a pair that fit you. After you're dressed, put on your makeup and then you can make breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, a pot of coffee and orange juice. Call us just before you start the bacon."

"Yes, Tracy," I whispered, curtsied, put on the underwear and nightgown and got into my bed.

Tracy turned the light out and I lay in the room surrounded on all sides by the six girls. There was so much to think about. Besides the fact that they played with my penis leading to two remarkable orgasms, and that I had a wonderful time licking the pussies of Abby, Laurie, Julie, Jody and Alicia. The crowning jewels of the day was when Tracy let me put my head in her lap and then later when she allowed me to lick on her vagina in the shower. Every bit of those transcendent experiences I replayed over and over in my mind. As I was falling asleep, I remembered that the next evening each of the girls would be having a boyfriend come over to the house. The thought unsettled me and most of all I was disturbed by the thought of Tracy having her supposed boyfriend Tom come over. The thought of her letting him kiss her or touch her, or her touching him, brought tears to my eyes. Luckily, I fell asleep, so I didn’t have to think about that any more this night.

***

The next morning, I awoke to whispers between a couple of the girls. I got up and following Tracy's instructions from the night before, went to her mom's bedroom where I saw that there was a panty, bra, girdle, stockings and a blue dress lying on the bed. I got dressed in Tracy's mom's clothes and was glad to see that they fit me pretty well. I inserted my breast forms in my bra and saw that they looked well with the dress. I felt guilty wearing her mom's clothes; it seemed like a violation of her mom's privacy, but the last thing I was going to do was annoy Tracy. Anyway, she said they were her mom's old clothes, so maybe that meant that her mom never wore them anymore. I washed up and using the makeup in my purse, did my face and then my hair. I tried on various pairs of her mom's heels until I found a pair which seemed to fit me pretty well. I stood up and walked over to a full-length mirror and looked at myself. It was a nice dress, actually kind of flattering for my figure, and I could see that Tracy would probably be pleased with the fact that I did look a lot like a girl.

I went downstairs and found an apron and put it on. I was a bit wobbly with the high heels, but found myself getting used to them the longer I wore them and the more I walked around. Then I made the coffee and went upstairs to tell Tracy that I was putting on the bacon. I opened the door to her room again and saw that the girls were awake. I wend my way through the girls to Tracy, curtsied and said, "I'm starting the bacon, Tracy."

"We'll be down in fifteen minutes."

The girls came down to the dining room wearing their nighties. They were boisterous and laughing at many inside jokes. I curtsied to each girl as I served them breakfast. "That dress is flattering on you," Tracy said.

"Thank you, Tracy," I said and curtsied.

"The girls were telling me how much they liked the way you sucked on their pussies."

"Thank you."

"You've got talent, Greg."

"Thank you."

"When we're done with breakfast clean up, then collect whatever underwear the girls want laundered today, and wash it."

"Yes, Tracy," I said.

"And if my parents call, you're going to tell them that everything is great here. Got it?"

"Yes, Tracy, of course," I said and curtsied.

I did the dishes and cleaned up and then went upstairs and gathered the laundry to wash. Everyone had me wash a panty and three of the girls gave me their bras. When I was done washing the clothing, I put it on a drying rack and came back up to Tracy's room. When I got there, I curtsied to Tracy and said, "I've done all the laundry. It's on the drying rack."

Tracy said, "Good. We need your penis again. The girls might have to put condoms on their boyfriends tonight and they want to practice on you."

The thought of the girls one by one putting a condom on my penis, though exciting in some ways, also scared me since I would need to have an erection for a long time. My balls were bound to ache the same way they had done the previous day. In any event I had no choice in the matter, so I said, "OK, Tracy." It was ironic that while Tracy had made such a fuss about me being her girl bitch, and making me dress like a girl, yesterday and today she is using me as her boy bitch so she can take advantage of my having a penis.

"You're sure she can get a boner today?" Alicia said.

"Of course, she can," Tracy said. "She's had a whole night to recuperate."

Tracy had me sit on the bed leaning back against a pillow. "We'll pretend that Greg is our boyfriend and we need to get a condom on him. You see, it's best not to trust that your boyfriend does it right. Do it yourself so you can be sure it’s on securely. Can you demonstrate how to do it Abby?"

"I'll be happy to," Abby said. She lifted my skirt and had me unfasten the stockings from my garters, and then flipped the lower half of my girdle up out of the way and then lowered my panties. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it confidently until it jumped up into a boner. "See how easy it is to get a boy hard? Now I take a condom and put it on her prick."

Tracy handed a box of condoms to Abby who took one out, opened up its wrapper and then proceeded to skillfully unravel it down over my penis using two hands. "Voila," she said when it was on.

"Incredible," Jody said.

"It's amazing how easy it looks," Julie said.

"It looks easy, but it actually takes a lot of practice," Abby said. “I tried many times on a banana until I got it right.” Abby pulled the condom off of me.

"So, we should all try now," Tracy said, and she handed a new condom to each of the girls.

"Go first, Julie," Tracy said.

Julie opened up the condom wrapper she was holding and gingerly held the condom. "I've never held a condom before."

With my back leaning against the pillow I watched Julie take out the condom and hold it over my penis. My penis was sagging a little so Tracy said, "You'd better get her hard before you try to put it on her."

"Good point," Julie said. She stroked my penis a few times until she felt it had gotten hard again and then once again put the condom over the top. With one hand holding each side of the rolled-up condom she attempted to pull it down over my cock. The condom slipped off sideways. "Whoops!" Julie shrieked and laughed. She tried to do the same maneuver again and this time one side of the condom went down part ways, but the other side wouldn't cooperate, and the condom fell off. She repeated the same maneuver and this time my penis slipped all the way sideways. "This is so tricky," Julie said. "Abby, show me how you unfurled the condom. Is the hard part getting it started?"

"Yes, Julie. You have to make sure the penis is standing up straight and won't flop over. Then put the right amount of steady pressure on the rolled-up part of the condom to get it started over the end of the penis. Then you can use your whole hand to pull it lower and lower over the cock. Let me guide your fingers."

Abby showed Julie how to set up the condom and where to place her fingers. "But first you need to get Greg harder. She's starting to go limp."

"Oh, my God, there is so much to think about!" Julie stroked my cock a few times making it harder and said, "I'm afraid to go too far and have her squirt."

"We need Greg to tell us when she's getting too close. You can't rely on your own feelings about it. You hear me Greg?" Tracy said.

"Yes, Tracy. Julie, you can keep going a bit more."

Julie continued to slide her hand up and back on my cock and I felt myself stiffening harder and harder. I had to fight moaning; the pleasure was so intense. Then I felt an early sign that I'd be on my way to orgasming and I called out sharply, "Stop! Oh, God, Julie, stop!"

"There, you see," Tracy said. "She knows better than us when she's at the edge. See how she has such a hard boner now."

Now, with the deft guidance of Abby, Julie was successful in putting the condom over my dick. "Oh, my God, Abby, thank you so much!" Julie said. "It certainly helps that Greg's boner is very hard and it's important to keep it pointing up."

Abby removed the condom and now it was Alicia's turn. She had a much more delicate approach toward my cock than Julie or Abby. She very gently held my boner up, and the gentle touch of her fingers on the underside of my penis caused it to pulse with pleasure which kept it firm. She put the condom on me and pulled it down very slowly, as if it were the most delicate of fabrics. "Oh, I think Alicia is a natural," Abby said. "She's slow and careful and makes sure that all sides of the condom go down uniformly which is one reason it won't pop off of Greg's prick."

When she was done putting on the condom, Alicia stepped back and said, "Voila!" as if she was displaying a work of art that she had made. "OK, it's my turn," Jody said and she pulled the condom off and then got her own condom ready to put on me. My penis was softening a bit and Jody forcefully wrapped her hand around it and squeezed it slightly and said, "Now stand up at attention and don't give me a hard time! Well, actually, do give me a hard time!" Somewhat comically, my penis snapped up rigidly and Jody said, "That's what I'm talking about. Good boy!"

"Did you all see how effective a nice sharp command to a boy can be?" Tracy said. "When boys brains are addled with their sexual desire, they have no resistance to girls telling them what to do. They'll do anything to get their penis inside of us, so they make a quick calculation to go along with what we want in the hope that it leads to intercourse."

Jody now forcefully pulled the condom over my prick. Like Alicia she had some trouble getting it started and Abby had to intervene to get it going, after which she was able to pull it down. "There you are! One prick in a condom!"

"Hooray," Laurie said. "Now I get to do it!"

Laurie took out her condom and said, "I love putting my hand on Greg's penis and balls." She touched them gently and they got hard. "Let's see now, I put the condom over the end of her penis and start to pull it down." With one hand Laurie put the condom on the penis and with the other holding her balls she tried to unfurl the condom. Once it started, she used two hands to pull it down a little and then immediately put her hand back on my balls. When the condom was all the way on, she held my penis and balls with two hands. "So gorgeous. I hope Larry has as nice a penis as Greg does."

Hearing the name of Laurie's boyfriend was annoying and shocked me back to the realization that boys would be coming over that night and I'd have to deal with it, somehow. Laurie pulled the condom off of me. Done with practicing their technique with condoms, the girls talked among themselves. Meanwhile, I wondered what was to come of my penis now that it had become excited several times over and now desperately needed to be released. "Excuse me, Tracy, “I said.

"What is it, Greg?"

"About my penis."

"What about your penis?"

"My balls, um, ..."

"Spit it out Greg. You're being pathetic."

"I don't want to get you mad at me, but my balls hurt."

"I'm not surprised, and unfortunately, you're going to have to wait a while before you get a release. Right now, I need you to make lunch sandwiches, serve them and then clean up the kitchen. After you've done all that, you should come upstairs and we're going to enlist your help in giving us some pointers on how to give a great blow job. Then, to finish up, you can beat off while we watch. I think we'll all learn something new from watching how you masturbate. At the least we can apply what you do to our boyfriends so that we give them a good hand job."

"Yes, Tracy," I said and curtsied. My balls would be aching for quite a while. I'd have to just tough it out.

***

After lunch and after my chores were done, I returned to the bedroom and curtsied in front of Tracy, who said, "We want your help in showing us the best way to give a guy a blow job." I had a vision of the six girls taking turns sucking on my dick and, despite the lingering pain in my balls, felt my penis stiffen in my panties. "Since you have a penis, you can suck on a penis with a better understanding of what a person needs to do to give it pleasure, than we can. You can give us a demonstration and talk about it as you do it."

"I'm sorry Tracy, but how can I suck on my own penis?"

Tracy and the girls laughed. "We've bought a strap on and you can use it to show us how you would go about sucking a dick. Lead us through your thought process in pleasuring a penis."

"No girl has ever given me a blow job," I said.

"What's that matter? Imagine that one of us are about to give a guy a blow job. We don't have penises and we don't have a really good idea of what we should be doing apart from the obvious. You, on the other hand, if you're about to give a guy a blow job, you would know what the guy is going to like. You know what feelings penises are capable of. So, demonstrate on the strap-on and we'll try to learn from you."

As I watched, Tracy took off her skirt and panties and put a strap on penis on herself. The dildo was of a size not too far off from my own penis, though perhaps a bit longer and in a permanent erection. "Get on your knees Greg and give it a good suck, and tell us what you're doing and thinking about every step of the way."

I got on my knees facing Tracy's dildo dangling from her loins. "Can I put my hands on your thighs?" I said.

"Do what you need to do, Greg."

The mere act of resting my hands-on Tracy's thighs, so as to support myself, had the effect of enflaming my passion to the point where I had a surprising feeling of attraction for the lifelike phallus in front of me. I wanted to make this penis feel good, as if it were truly a part of Tracy. I leaned in and put the tip of the dildo in my mouth and used my tongue to lick it underneath.

I broke away from the penis and said, "I put the end of the penis in my mouth and then I ran my tongue up along the bottom of the cock right up to the tip. But I don't put pressure on the top part. That doesn't feel too good." The girls were glued to the scene in front of them.

I put the penis back in my mouth and now I moved my hands around to hold onto each of Tracy's butt cheeks so that I had the leverage to move my mouth in and out over the prick. If Tracy minded me grabbing her ass, she didn't say anything. "How far in should the penis go, Greg?" Jody asked.

"I don't think it needs to go in too far," I said. "I mean there isn't a lot of feeling in the middle of the penis. I'm bringing it in just a couple of inches to the back of my throat and not so far that I gag. I'm also cushioning it with my tongue and making absolutely sure my teeth aren't touching it."

"I think that the more cock I can stuff into my mouth, the more excited I'll be," Alicia said.

"That has to do with what girls get from cock sucking which is a lot different than what the boys are getting," Tracy said.

"I heard that some girls can suppress their gag reflex so that they can take in the whole penis, right up to the hilt," Julie said.

"According to Greg, that doesn't necessarily mean it's any better for the guy," Abby said.

"Let's see how it works out for Greg," Tracy said, and she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled it in forcing the cock in further than it had been. It went in so far that I started gagging. Even though I tried to pull my head back to get the cock out of my throat, Tracy wouldn't concede any ground, until finally I stopped gagging. I had to breathe through my nose, or I'd be asphyxiated, and I felt more helpless than I had ever felt before. Tracy's control of the penis in my mouth had all my attention, and I had no way to resist what she was doing. "You see, now Greg's got the whole cock inside her mouth. So, if you like the feeling it gives to have the whole thing in your mouth, this shows that you can do it, in principle. It takes a little discipline to get over the gagging."

Tracy released me from the hold, and I took a number of deep breathes. She said, "Now show us what else feels good to a guy."

"I think holding the boy's balls will feel really good," I said, and I put the dildo back in my mouth and used one hand to touch the balls. I then took the penis out of my mouth and held it with my hand while licking the balls. "This also feels good if your fingers touch the sensitive part of the penis."

"Anything else?" Laurie said.

"The thing is, if you want the guy to orgasm, you probably need to get into a rhythm in which you rub over the underneath part at the right speed. At the start, not too slow and not too fast. But as the penis gets super hard, then you need to go faster. It's important to hit the right spot every time you slide the penis in and out of your mouth. If you miss the spot or you keep changing the spot the guy will have a harder time orgasming."

"This last piece is very interesting," Tracy said. "Most girls don't have a strong grasp of how you need to be consistent and repetitive in order to get a cock to fire off in normal circumstances."

"Yeah, I feel like it would be very helpful to see the sequence of stroking that takes a penis from a relaxed state, straight through to an orgasm," Julie said.

"Greg is going to masturbate for us using her hand," Tracy said. "That'll show us how a boy can be brought right up to orgasm by systematically stroking his cock."

"That's neat. I'd love to watch Greg masturbate, and see what the rhythm is supposed to be," Alicia said.

"Lie on the bed," Tracy ordered me.

I lay down and once again Tracy lifted up my skirt and unhooked the stockings from my garters and pulled my girdle up and my panties down, so my penis was exposed. The girls sat down around me and Tracy said, "Go ahead and jerk off, Greg, showing us your rhythm."

"First I put some saliva on my penis. It has to be wet to work." I proceeded to get my cock wet and then I gripped it with my hand and slowly moved it up and down. "You see I start kind of slow and every time my hand passes underneath near the tip, I get a jolt of pleasure. Each jolt causes my penis to get a little bit harder and as it gets harder it’s easier to slide my hand and get the pleasure."

I continued to move my hand up and back. My balls were aching terribly, but I knew that as soon as I came, they'd stop aching and I was looking forward to that. My rubbing caused my penis to get hard and as long as it gets. "You see it’s really hard now and if I want to masturbate then I need to start moving a bit faster. If I didn't move faster, it might never climax and even start to feel frustrating."

The girls watched in fascination as I slowly accelerated my hand over my cock. Suddenly, Alicia said, "Oh, let me finish the job!"

I stopped what I was doing and looked at Tracy. "What should I do, Tracy?"

"How far from cumming are you Greg?" Tracy asked.

"I'm getting pretty close," I said.

"Let Alicia take over," Tracy said. "We should note that the feeling that Greg can get from Alicia's hand touching her cock will be more powerful than that of her own hand. It's funny how Greg's penis skin knows that Alicia's hand is different than Greg's hand."

Alicia gripped my cock and slid her hand up and back. "How's this?" she asked me.

"Oh, that feels so good!" I said.

Alicia continued to slide her hand up and back. "Please, a little faster," I said, now desperate to get to orgasm.

Alicia picked up the pace of her hand and I wailed in pleasure until I said, "Oh, God, Oh, God, just a little bit faster now. Oh, oh, I can't stop myself. Oh, my God, I'm going to cum!"

Alicia speeded up her hand even more and I got closer and closer to cumming. Abby said, "Shoot it into my mouth, Alicia!" She leaned over putting her open mouth near the end of my cock that Alicia was vigorously stroking. I let out a titanic yell and I squirted cum out, mostly in her mouth, but some on her eyebrows, her forehead and her jaw. When it was all out, she put her lips over mine, stuck her tongue in my mouth and shot whatever cum was in her mouth into my own.

"Now give it back to me!" Abby said and then she put her lips back on mine. I directed the wad of cum and saliva back into her mouth. She opened her mouth, laughed, and showed everyone the cum and then swallowed it.

"That's so cool, Abby," Alicia said.

"Yeah, you can surprise your boyfriend by putting some of their load into their mouth," Abby said. "It'll really freak them out."

"That teaches them that they have no more right to expect you to eat their cum than they themselves!" Jody said.

"I think we're going to be very well prepared for tonight," Laurie said. "I can't wait until the boys come over."

I was utterly spent. My poor penis and balls were in recovery mode, while my mind was more than terrified at the thought that six guys were going to be showing up to hang out with the girls and probably have sex with them in various forms. Anywhere from kissing, to hand jobs, to blow jobs, to intercourse. I prayed that Tom would break a leg and not show up or if he did show up, Tracy would not ever let him touch her.

End, Tracy-4

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos