Comrades in Lingerie

Printer-friendly version

Comrades in Lingerie

By

Pamela

([email protected])

This story is a sequel to The Femme Club.
The Femme Club is a sequel to Bra Tripping.

The next meeting of the ladies of the Femme Club was held a few days after their Halloween drama. "I thought it went pretty well, except it started to go off the rails at the end. We each had our pussies exposed for Cary to lick on. How was that going to turn out?" Susie said.

"Yes," Diana said. "I don't mind showing off my pussy to Cary, it's actually kind of nice to see how much he appreciates vaginas. However, the trouble is, with four vaginas how are we all going to get a chance for him to suck on it or play with it?"

"It's my fault and I hear what you're saying,” Ruth said. “The trouble is the dramas that we're doing make us all so horny that by the end we want an outlet, but there is only one of him."

"Yeah. I really enjoyed reaching inside his panties last time," Barbara said, "but we had to share his cock and I probably didn't get as much of it as I would have liked. I still had to use my vibrator when I got home."

"Maybe we should just pick two of us to be the ones who get access to his body each time," Diana said. "Barbara and I could be one team and Ruth and Susie the other. Then within the teams we could rotate each time. One gets his cock the other gets his mouth, something like that."

"Good. So next time, Barbara and Diana get his body and Susie and I will be the following time. How does that sound?"

After everyone agreed that it was a good idea, Ruth said, "There's one other issue that's been a bit on my mind. I think it would be fun sometimes to challenge the boundaries a bit more. You know, things like being stricter with Cary, being more assertive, making him see what girl power is firsthand."

"I was thinking the same thing," Susie said, "and even beyond that I don't see why we all have to be women all the time. I wouldn't mind putting on a strap on sometimes and using that prop to tantalize Cary."

"I'm blushing," Diana said. "I love these kinky ideas. The Femme Club is really about our using Cary to get pleasure for ourselves, and through doing that, end up giving pleasure to Cary."

"Right, because Cary is the kind of guy who really needs some women to show him the way."

"So I think we're all in agreement on this and we should think of ways to expand our repertory of dramas to include some of what we talked about."

"Before we do that," Barbara said, "I have a scenario that I'd really like us to do next time."

"Tell us about it."

"Okay. Cary is Ruth’s son. He's about thirteen or so. Diana and Barbara are thirteen-year-old girls and Susie is a co-worker of Ruth's. It's bring-your-child-to-work-day at the company where Ruth works and she has brought Cary while other employees have brought Diana and Barbara." She went on to explain the plot and the other women were very excited about having it acted out with Cary.

"So that's it. We'll reconvene at Cary's house in a few days and act out this wonderful fantasy. We've accomplished our business for today."

***

Cary's mom, Ruth, woke him bright and early. "Time to get up. Today is bring-your-child-to-work-day and I'm so excited to finally get to show you where Mom works."

"But Mom, do I have to go?"

"Yes, of course you do. You get to miss a half-day of school so that should be more than enough reason to want to go."

Cary lived with his mom since his dad had abandoned the two of them when Cary was a little boy. "But, you know Mom, your company is …”

“Don’t mind about my company, I guarantee that you’ll have a very nice time learning about it. In fact, I hope you keep an open mind and participate fully. I think that this is a nice opportunity for me to solidify my standing within the company. They’ll see you being enthusiastic and that will help put a positive spin on me, which could actually be what I need to be on the fast track for a promotion. A raise would go a long way toward help covering your future college expenses.”

“Okay, I'll get dressed, and make the best of it."

“That’s why I love my big boy, so much!” Cary’s mom gave him a big hug.

Cary was reluctant to go to his mom's place of business for one main reason. The company was the Ooh La La Bra and Girdle Company: it was a place where bras and girdles and also garter belts, waist clinchers, corsets and other foundation garments were manufactured. It had a staff of about thirty women and the company was owned by women. The women did everything from design bras and girdles to cut patterns and do the intricate sewing that resulted in bras and girdles being manufactured. At thirteen years old and being a boy, it did not seem like the kind of place that Cary ought to be seen at or would have any interest in learning what was going on there. But his mom was proud of her work - it had been the lifeline that kept she and Cary fed and housed since his awful dad had run off - and she wanted to share her good feelings about Ooh La La with Cary.

***

When they arrived at the factory, Ruth introduced Cary to the women. It was a little bit embarrassing to Cary to be the center of attention as they greeted him. He could see smiles on their faces as if there was some sort of hidden joke he didn't know about. At least that was the interpretation he placed on the smiles. In fact, the women did think it was kind of cute that Ruth had brought her son to the event. A few of the other women had brought their daughters. In particular, Diana and Barbara were the daughters of colleagues of Ruth's that were the same age as Cary. After the introductions, a woman, Susie, who was a manager at the company sent the women back to work and collected the kids into a group. To Cary's chagrin he was the only boy. There were four girls and himself plus Susie and it was plain as day to Cary that the girls thought his presence with them to be hilarious. They had shit-eating grins on their faces when they looked at him and Cary felt terribly embarrassed.

So far they were in the corporate offices and not yet out on the factory floor. There were many framed pictures of bras and girdles on the walls, some worn by models some not. Cary tried to keep his eyes from gazing at them and the girls could see him doing that and they thought that was funny. Susie said to them, "Welcome to Ooh La La Bras and Girdles! We have planned a fascinating morning showing you all the facets of our wonderful product. I'm sure that you're going to find it quite interesting. There is a lot more to ladies underwear than meets the eye. She said this looking directly at Cary who turned away. “At the end of the tour, you each get to take a couple of free samples home with you." This caused the four girls to exclaim in excitement and made Cary wince.

“Before we get started let’s go around the circle and say our names and tell us a little about your knowledge of bras and girdles.”

Susie pointed to Diana who said, “I’m Diana. I guess I know about bras. I’ve been wearing a bra for three years now. I don’t really know much about girdles. I’ve never worn won.”

It was then Barbara’s turn and she said, “I’m Barbara. I also have been wearing bras for a couple of years. I have a panty that is sort of like a panty girdle, because it does some light shaping. I’ve worn it a few times, but never a girdle like I’ve seen my mom wear.”

It was Cary’s turn and he said, “I’m Cary. I’ve never worn a bra.” The girls laughed. “Or a girdle. I’ve never worn a girdle.” The girls laughed even harder. Looking at Susie as if he were hoping that she would rescue him, he said, “I guess I don’t know anything about bras and girdles. When my mom does the laundry I think I’ve seen her bras and girdles.”

“Very good, Cary. Now the last two girls.”

“My name is Lydia and I wear bras but never a girdle as yet. I have a couple of garter belts that I’ve worn.”

Susie indicated the last girl who said, “I’m Stella and I’ve been wearing bras for quite a while. I’ve never like really worn a girdle, but when I was young I used to play dress ups in my mom’s girdles.”

“That’s great. I can see that you’re all going to profit from your visit here. If you don’t know much about bras and girdles now,” Susie said turning to Cary, “by the time you leave today you are going to be quite informed. So now we go to our first stop on the tour which is our lingerie museum! Follow me."

They followed Susie down the hallway to a room filled with display cases of bras and girdles and a few other items like a corset. She stood next to one of the cabinets and had them gather around it. "In here you see the very first bra and girdle that Ooh La La produced in 1950." Behind the glass there was an acrylic torso wearing a white bra and a matching girdle below it. "We're very proud of our founder, Rita de la Bamba who designed and fabricated this bra and girdle. After years of having bras and girdles that almost fit her, but never perfectly, she set out to design the perfect bra and girdle and this is what she came up with.”

The group looked at the bra and girdle and Susie said, “Before I continue, can anyone tell me what kind of girdle is in the case?”

“A garter girdle,” Stella said.

“A good guess,” Susie said, “because you’ve noticed the garters for holding up stockings. The answer I’m going for is ‘Open bottom girdle.’ Do you see how the girdle is sort of like a skirt, it does not have individual leg openings, just one large opening. This kind of girdle is almost always worn with a skirt or dress. The alternative is a panty girdle, that Barbara mentioned before. A panty girdle looks like shorts but it is made of fabric and elastic that helps a girl acquire the shape that she wants.”

“Can panty girdles have garters?” Diana said.

“Sure. Many panty girdles have garters just like open bottom girdles. A panty girdle is versatile and can be worn with skirts, dresses and pants.”

Barbara turned to Cary and said, “I’ve worn my panty girdle with skirts and pants.”

If it was possible for Cary to blush more then he already was blushing, then Barbara’s remark made him turn yet a slightly deeper shade of red. “Cool,” he said, and Barbara giggled.

“Now consider Rita’s bra,” Susie said. “Rita had D cup breasts. Do you all know about cup sizes?" Susie asked the group. “Well I can see that the four of you girls are wearing bras so you know about cup sizes. What about you Cary? Don't be shy. If you don't know, I'm happy to go over it with you. A lot of what we do today depends on knowing about cup sizes so this is the time to find out."

"I guess I'm not quite sure," Cary said, dying of embarrassment.

"Good. I'm glad you spoke up. Will one of you girls allow me to measure you for cup size so I can show Cary here how it’s done?"

Diana said, "You can measure my cup size. I don't mind."

"Thank you, Diana. So watch carefully, Cary. First I put my tape measure around the biggest part of Diana's breasts, like this." Diana was quite well endowed and Cary watched in awe as Susie put the tape measure across the tops of her breasts and around her back. "So what is this number, Cary?" Susie said.

The end of the tape measure where Cary had to read was directly between Diana's breasts and Cary had to lean in and look closely at the tape measure. He said, "37 3/4 inches."

"Okay, now I do it against her chest wall below her breasts." Cary watched as Susie lowered the tape measure to a point just below Diana’s projecting breasts and tightened up the tape for him to read. Oh my God, Cary thought as he moved his face in to see the end of the tape. His eyes didn’t want to let go of their close view of her breasts and he had to be careful to make sure that his forehead did not push into her chest. Finally, he read off, "34 inches."

"Very good," Susie said. "So here is the rule Cary, and you girls also, we round up 37 3/4 to 38 and then subtract 34 to come up with four. Four inches means a D cup size. So Diana has D cup breasts. By the way Cary, those are pretty nicely sized breasts. Many girls would find D cup breasts to be quite nice to have and certainly many of their boyfriends. Thank you Diana for being a good sport, and by the way, you are wearing a D cup bra, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Susie, my bra is a 34D."

"Excellent. Girls should always be wearing the correct size bra, Cary."

"Yes, I see," Cary said for lack of knowing what else he should say.

"Getting back to this bra by Rita, note the remarkable thought process that went into designing it. The cups are of a perfect roundness you'll note and breasts don't just get carried around in this bra, they practically float in it."

The girls seemed fascinated to hear that and Cary tried to look equally interested. "Are you thinking of engineering as a career?" Susie asked him.

Startled, Cary said, "I don't know, maybe. I haven't much ..."

"Well you'll be amazed at how much engineering work Rita did in coming up with the construction of this bra. If you go into engineering, Cary, then one day you may find yourself studying the engineering details of this bra because it is pretty amazing."

"Sure, I'll do that," Cary said. He wondered why he was being singled out. Nowadays lots of girls also went into engineering.

"Now the design and engineering is one thing," Susie said, "but the construction is another. If you look closely you'll see the clever way that Rita stitched the various parts of the bra together. Later we'll give you some firsthand experience of that. Now take a good look at the girdle. The common preconception is that women have to fight with girdles to put them on and that the girdle is forcing the ladies shape to conform to its wishes. Ooh La La girdles, starting with this one by Rita, are designed to work with a woman's body and not against it. Ooh La La girdles, accentuate the beautiful curves of a girl without trying to make her look like something she isn't." Susie looked at the four girls and said, "All four of you have pretty figures and very nice curves around your hips. Ooh La La girdles will caress your sweet figures and make your thighs and derriere hum with happiness." Susie looked at Cary and said, "Cary, on the other hand, has a very slim figure and so he, as well as girls with a figure like his, would probably want to wear one of our marvelous padded girdles. These have some padding in the tush area to give a girl a nicer shape. We make several lovely padded girdles that I’m sure that Cary is going to love.”

Cary wondered why he would need a girdle in the first place but was too shy and a bit afraid to ask Susie. What if there was a good reason why he should wear a girdle with padding that he didn’t know about?

“Now come to this display,” Susie said, stopping in front of a glass case that had four girdles displayed in a row. “The girdle on the left is from 1955, the next one is 1958, the next one is 1960 and the last is 1966. Can anyone tell me what changed in time with these girdles?”

Barbara said, “They went from two garters per leg to three?”

“Yes, very observant Barbara. Three garters is an improvement. Why?”

“It holds up our stockings more securely?” Barbara asked.

“Exactly. Is there anything else that changed with these girdles?”

There was silence and Susie said, “Cary? Do you have any ideas?”

Cary had been staring at the girdles wondering what Susie was driving at. Finally he said, “I think that the girdles got a little bit fancier?”

“Good, Cary. What do you mean by fancier?”

Cary felt himself sweating profusely and his face was terribly flushed. He was sure Diana, Barbara and the other girls were staring at him. “It looks like there is more lace?”

“Good and what else?”

“Ribbons and …”

“What about the color?”

“The last girdle is pink and the ones in the middle are sort of barely pink.”

“So what do you mean by fancier, Cary?”

“Prettier?”

“Very good, Cary. Ooh La La Bras and Girdles made their girdles prettier as time went on. So not only are they so comfortable for holding our derriere’s and giving us a great shape, but they make us feel very pretty while they do so. Isn’t that great?”

The girls all murmured that they agreed with Susie and when she looked at Cary he nodded his head in agreement and said, “Yeah.”

“Now step over here and look at this cabinet,” Susie said. Inside the glass display case were a dozen bras, six on an upper shelf and six on a lower shelf, each bra held on the bust area of an acrylic figure. “This display is very interesting. I’d like each of you girls and Cary to ask me one question about this exhibit. You go first, Diana.”

Diana thought for a second and said, “I think the top six bras are the same and the bottom six bras are the same. Why is that?”

“Good question, and let’s see if you can answer it yourself. What’s going on with the six bras on top, Diana?”

“Well, I guess the first bra is for a girl who is maybe getting her first bra because the cups are really tiny. The last bra has much larger cups.”

“Very good, Diana. Do you see that Cary and the girls? The bras here go from AA to A to B to C to D to DD on the right side. AA is for a girl who is just getting her first bra. See how shallow the cups are. Barely anything. But when a girl is a DD, she has quite large breasts. Tell me Cary, how many inches difference between the two chest measurements would be a DD bra?”

“Five?”

“Excellent Cary. D was four and DD is five. AA is zero and A is 1. Now, Barbara ask a question.”

“What is the difference between the bras on the top shelf and the lower shelf?”

“Another good question. Look at them closely and see if you can figure it out. All of you take a good look.”

Cary joined the girls examining every inch of the bras trying to see what the difference was. Lydia said, “I think I know, Susie. The bras on top have underwire, and the ones on the bottom maybe they don’t?”

“Bingo!” Susie said. “Yes, the ones on the bottom are wire-free and the ones on top have underwire.”

“Wow,” Barbara said.

“Do you know what that means, Cary?”

“I’m not certain.”

“Underwire bras have a metal wire hidden in the fabric at the bottom of the cup so as to help hold up the breast. Wire-free bras use extra elastic in the construction of the bra to accomplish the same thing as the underwire.”

“Thanks.”

“Let me ask you a question, Cary. Why is there a choice between underwire and wire-free?”

“I don’t know,” Cary said.

“Do any of you other girls know?”

Cary wondered what she meant by “other girls.”

“It’s about comfort isn’t it?” Diana said.

“Right. Some girls find wire-free bras to be more comfortable than underwire bras because they’re more flexible.”

The other two girls then asked questions and after Susie answered them it was then Cary’s turn. He had been racking his brain to think of a question and all he could think to say was, “Do girls put on their underwire bras the same way they do with their wire-free bras?”

Once again, Diana, Barbara and the other girls laughed. Susie said, “Cary, do you know how girls put on their bras?”

“No,” Cary said. It was true, he had never seen a girl put on a bra.

“That explains your question. Right now, I’m wearing an underwire bra. I’ll show you how I put it on, and then let’s see if you can answer your own question.” Susie proceeded to unbutton her blouse and take it off, revealing her white bra underneath. “I happen to be a DD cup.” She reached behind her back and undid the hooks and the bra fell away from her. She held it up by one hand while Cary stared at her enormous breasts. He had never really had a good look at breasts before and he found himself immeasurably drawn toward them. If only Susie would ask him to suck on her nipples. “Now watch carefully, Cary.” Susie then put her arms through the straps, tucked her breasts into the cups, reached behind her back and feeling around clipped the hooks. Then she adjusted her breasts in the cups. “Voila, Cary. That’s one way to put on a bra. There was nothing about it that depended on it being wire-free or underwire.”

“So all girls put on their wire-free and underwire bras the same way?”

“Yes, but some girls put on their bras differently than I do. What about you girls? Diana? Barbara? Lydia? Stella? Do any of you put your bras on differently than the way that I did?”

“Yes,” Barbara said. “I like to hook the hooks in front and then swivel it around.”

“Do you understand, Cary, what Barbara said?”

“Not exactly.”

“I can show him,” Barbara said. She pulled her blouse up over her head and off and he saw that she was wearing a light blue bra with a pattern of flowers on it.

“You’re a C cup?” Susie asked.

“Yes,” Barbara said. She took off the bra revealing her breasts to Cary who fell instantly in love with her. He would do anything to be able to touch her breasts. He was so overcome that he wondered if he needed extra oxygen to breathe. She then put the bra back on, clipping in front, swiveling to the back, and putting her arms through the straps and adjusting her breasts. The sight was glorious, Cary thought. More beautiful than anything else he had ever seen in his life, with the exception of Susie putting on her bra.

“You see, Cary, you’re going to be quite the expert on bras and girdles by the time we’re done with the tour,” Susie said. “Now, before I take you to the next stop on our tour of Ooh La La, I have one final bra and girdle display I want to show you.”

The group followed Susie to another display case in which there was a bra and girdle on a clear acrylic torso. “This is always the most exciting part of the tour. This bra and this girdle were worn by Marilyn Monroe!”

“Wow!” Barbara said.

Stella said, “Who’s she?”

“Isn’t that amazing Cary?” Susie said.

“Yeah,” he said.

On the wall next to the cabinet was a TV screen that when Susie pushed a button showed an old, short, black, and white film strip of Marilyn Monroe smiling into the camera and walking back and forth in a bra and girdle. At one point she says, while adjusting the girdle, “I just love my Ooh La La girdle and bra.” Then she raises her hands up to either side of her bra cups and says, “It’s so comfy for my you know what’s. They are so happily nestled in the cups.”

Cary was sure that he would never be able to forget the sexy image of Marilyn’s beautiful rear end filling out the girdle and her large breasts “floating” in the bra cups. He wondered, what is it about a woman’s rear end that fills him with such joy?

“This was from an ad campaign that never happened. Unfortunately, there was some conflict with some other bra brand and it had to be nixed. But I assure you that Marilyn loved our bras and girdles. Any questions?”

There were no questions and Susie ushered everyone into a nearby room that had some racks containing underwear and some seats. “Are any of you wearing Ooh La La bras right now?” Susie looked at the girls who all shook their heads. “I know that none of you are wearing Ooh La La girdles, am I right?” They all nodded their heads. “So now we’re going to get some firsthand knowledge of the exciting range of styles and types of lingerie that is Ooh La La. Our bras and girdles can cover every possible need of a girl or woman and we are very proud of that. And remember, even though bras and girdles are hidden from view, they can often have a profound effect on the way our clothes look. So never take your bra or girdle for granted.” Susie looked from face to face of the four girls and Cary and then said, “Tell the girls what I just said, Cary.”

“We should never take our bras and girdles for granted?”

“Very good, Cary.”

“Now is going to be what is always the highlight of our tour. So many girls have told me over the years how much they loved this next activity – which is to participate in an Ooh La La lingerie fashion show!” Cary jumped a bit when the four girls let out little screams of excitement. “Yes,” Susie said, “so often girls watch fashion shows and never get to participate as the model. Today, you’re all going to be the models and we’ll have some of the employees of Ooh La La sit in the audience and ooh and aah at your beautiful presentation of our lingerie! How does that sound?” From the cries of excitement from the girls, Cary thought that they must all feel like they won the lottery. With fresh memories of Susie and Barbara’s bras in his mind, Cary thought that he will definitely like sitting in the audience and watching the girls model their bras and girdles.

After Susie got the girls attention again she said, “I’m going to give each of you three bras with matching girdles, so by the time we’re done we would have shown fifteen different ways that Ooh La La lingerie can make girls beautiful. You’re going to find out firsthand just how versatile and gorgeous the Ooh La La bra and girdle world is. This is one reason why girls and women seek us out and are loyal to our brand. As a token of our appreciation for your spending the time to get to know our underwear, we’re giving each of you the three bras and girdles so you get to take them home with you. We hope you wear them in good health!”

Since Susie had said 15 bras and girdle styles and there were five of them on the tour she seemed to be implying that Cary was going to get bras and girdles and also display them in the fashion show. That obviously couldn’t be right. Perhaps Susie meant to say twelve bras and girdles. Cary looked for an opportunity to ask Susie about this, but she was rushing about and he couldn’t find an opening.

“The first thing is I need your bra sizes,” Susie said. One by one the girls told her their bra size and Susie went to the racks and found three bras for them. “Each of the bras I’m giving you has a different look, as you’ll see. No two girls will be getting the same bras. When she came to Cary she said, “You probably don’t know your bra size, Cary, so let me check it for you. Take off your blouse.”

“I’m getting bras?”

“Why yes, of course, Cary.”

Intimidated by the surety with which Susie responded, Cary fell silent and he wondered if his misgivings about wearing a bra were misplaced. This must be what his mom meant when she asked him to please cooperate and so he realized that he better just go along with Susie and not complain. Cary removed his shirt and Susie took a tape measure and placed it around his chest and read off, “34, like Diana.” She selected three bras and came back to give them to Cary. “Since your true cup size is obviously AA, I’ve gotten you some padded B cup bra’s here. They’ll give you a bit of a figure which will work out well in our fashion show.”

Cary looked at the bras. Two of his bras were white and one was pink. These were the same colors that each of the four girls were given. Susie now said, “Very good. You’ve all got your bras. Now I’m going to give you each three girdles to wear. These will match up in an obvious way with each of your bras. First let me start with Cary who gets padded panty girdles because he’s slim in the hips. I’m sorry Cary in case you were hoping to have at least one open-bottom girdle, I’m afraid that you can’t because they don’t have the padding that you need.”

“It’s okay,” Cary said.

“You’re a good sport, Cary,” Susie said.

Susie went through some piles of girdles and then handed one pink and two white girdles made of a stretch lace fabric to Cary. “I’m pretty sure these will fit you. If not, just let me know.” Susie then got three girdles for each of the other girls.

Susie once again got everyone’s attention and said, “Our first modeling will be of one of your white sets of bra and girdle. So pick one of them out and let’s put them on.” Susie turned to Cary and said, “If you need help putting on your bra, I’m sure one of the girls would be happy to help you.”

“Thank you,” Cary said. Next to him Cary saw the girls taking off their tops and then their bras and then putting on one of the white Ooh La La bras that Susie had given them. His eyes roamed over the view of naked breasts and the bras being clipped on and lifted to capture the breasts. Diana’s breasts were amazing. She saw him looking at her breasts and she said, “I’ll help you with your bra, Cary, as soon as I get my bra on.”

“Thanks,” Cary said.

Diana put on her Ooh La La bra, a process which was every bit as exciting to watch as had been the case when Barbara put on her bra. Then Diana came over to Cary wearing her bra. She took the bra from Cary’s hand and holding it in one hand, reached around Cary from behind his back and used her hands to connect the free ends of the bra in front of his chest. Then she swiveled it around so the cups were in front and then helped him put his hands through the straps and pull it up into place. When she was done she smiled at him and Cary said, “I’m wearing a bra.”

“I can see that Cary,” Diana said and laughed.

“Do you really think it’s okay for me to be wearing a bra?”

“First of all, if you want to get as much out of this tour as the rest of us, then you clearly need to be wearing the bra. Second of all, you do look adorable in the bra, Cary.” To the other girls, Diana said, “Is Cary cute in his bra, or what?”

“Cary, you are lovely. It’s so sweet that you have those padded breasts,” Barbara said.

“You’re definitely the kind of boy that looks good in a bra,” Stella said.

“True, Cary, your bra looks very attractive on you,” Lydia said.

“You see, Cary?” Diana said. “You have no reason to be concerned about wearing bras.”

“Okay. Thank you all, I’ll do my best to model my bra,” Cary said, “or whatever Susie wants us to do.”

Susie came over to Cary and examined how the bra fit him and said, “The girls are right, Cary, you look good in the bra. Ooh La La bras make girls look good. This is even more proof.”

Susie then said to everyone, “You should now put on the girdle that goes with the bra you’re wearing.” Privately, to Cary, Susie said, “Cary, you need to wear panties with your girdle. Boxers or jockey shorts won’t do underneath a girdle. I’ll be right back.” Susie left and came back a minute later holding a pair of panties. “We keep some panties around here in case one of the ladies needs them in an emergency. Usually, it’s one of our young helpers who gets her first period while she’s working and soils her panties. These should fit you. So undress, put on the panties and then the girdle.”

There was little if any privacy in the room and Cary wanted to ask Susie where he should put the girdle on. Afraid to interrupt her he watched the girls take off their skirts and then, standing in their panties, they put their girdles on. He saw that Diana and Barbara were wearing open bottom girdles and Lydia and Stella were wearing panty girdles. “What are you waiting for, Cary?” Susie said. “Show me which girdle you’re going to put on.”

The bra Cary was wearing had a distinctive lace pattern that he saw echoed in one of his girdles. “I think this girdle goes with my bra,” Cary said.

“Very good, Cary, so don’t dawdle. Put on your girdle.”

“Here?”

“Yes. No one will look at you.”

Cary took off his jeans and stood with his back to the girls. He took off his boxers and then put on the panties. His penis was tenting and he didn’t want anybody to see his boner. Cary stepped into the panty girdle and pulled it up his legs. It was unlike anything he had put on before. Though it was sort of like putting on shorts, the girdle was tight and stretchy in places and it had what seemed like a lot of padding that would sit just over his butt cheeks. He had to bend his penis to get it to fit inside the girdle, but once it was inside, it wasn’t going to go anywhere and the girdle had enough strength to prevent any significant tenting.

Susie checked that everyone was now in their bra and girdle and she said, “Now I’m going to hand out stockings for each of you to put on. Have any of you never worn stockings?” Barbra, Diana, and Stella raised their hands. “You’ve worn stockings, Lydia?”

“Yes.”

“Right. I remember you mentioned that you wear garter belts. But you’ve all worn pantyhose is that correct?” The girls all nodded their heads. “So putting on stockings is like putting on your pantyhose but a little easier. Lydia, do you mind showing everyone, particularly Cary, how to put on stockings.”

“Sure.” Lydia held up one of her stockings. “First I arrange the toe and then I use my fingers to roll it up down to about the ankle and then I slip it on and roll it back up.”

Cary watched in fascination as the stocking rolled up Lydia’s pretty leg. The act opened up a whole new way of appreciating girls. “Now, Lydia will clip the top of her stocking to the garters on her girdle.”

Lydia systematically attached the garters to her stockings, three on each leg. Cary could not believe his eyes and said, “Wow, that’s amazing. How does she do it?”

Susie said, “Take a close look, Cary. You put the fabric side of the garter behind the stocking and then get the little knobby part to slip inside the metal piece.” Lydia undid a garter and then put it back while Cary watched from a few inches away.

“Holy cow, that is so neat,” Cary said. “It’s so ingenious.”

“It might not be rocket science,” Susie said, “but it is a really neat invention. So now girls put on your stockings. Do you think you can imitate Lydia, Cary?”

“Yeah, I’m going to try.” Cary carefully rolled up the stocking and put it on his leg and then unrolled it. That part of the procedure wasn’t too hard. Then he fumbled trying to get the first of the three garters ready to close until Susie knelt in front of him and showed him step by step how to hold the end of the stocking and how to slip the garter into position and then close it. Cary then did the second one on the side of his leg. The one toward the back had to be done without seeing what one is doing and that proved to be too difficult for Cary. After watching Cary become frustrated trying to hook it, Susie came over and did it for him.

While Susie helped Cary, the four girls got their stockings on. When Cary’s was also on, Susie said to Lydia, “Could you supervise Cary and his stockings during each costume change? He’ll have to change his girdle twice and I won’t be here backstage to make sure he gets his stockings hooked up correctly.”

“Of course, Susie, I’ll be happy to help Cary.”

“One last thing,” Susie said, and she asked each of them to tell her their shoe size. Cary didn’t know his, so Susie looked at his feet and made a guess. Then she handed pairs of shiny, patent leather, black, high heeled shoes to each of them. “Instead of going out on the stage in stocking feet, put on these cute heels.”

The girls put on the heels. Cary slipped his on his feet and Susie came over to him and said, “How do they fit, Cary?”

“Okay, I guess.”

“Good. Get up and let me see you walk. It takes a little time for girls to get used to wearing heels if you’ve never worn them before.”

Cary got up and took a few steps, laughed, and said, “Boy this is tricky.”

“Keep on walking for a few minutes until you get the hang of it. Wearing heels when you show off your bra and girdle will be a lot sexier than in stocking feet. You can take your time out on the runway. No need to hurry, so make each of your steps inviting and sexy. That’s what good models do. Okay?”

“Sure Susie. I’ll try my best.”

Susie then said to everyone, “Gather around,” and Cary and the girls assembled in front of her. “You all look very spiffy!” Pointing to a door in the back of the room, Susie said, “Through there is a small theatre where we like to display our Ooh La La products for buyers from various department stores. There is a little stage and a runway. We’ve assembled a small audience among the workers who are going to cheer you along as you show off our lingerie!”

The girls were tittering with excitement. Cary figured that maybe in every girl’s childhood she has had a fantasy where she was a model on a runway. Susie added, “I’m going to be the announcer. I’ll introduce each girl and what bra and girdle she is wearing. You come out. You walk along the stage to the right. Then you walk all the way back to the left. Then you walk to the middle and then out the runway and back. Then turn around face the audience one last time and exit. Try to walk with passion and dignity. When you hear me talking about the details of your bra, you may use your hands to direct attention to your bra. When you hear me talk about your girdle, then you can use your hands to indicate your girdle. Make the most of it. Most importantly, have fun. You’re not going to be judged here. It’s all about pretending that you’re sophisticated lingerie models!”

Susie’s speech had the desired effect of pumping up the girls emotions and Cary found himself also getting excited about how he’d pretend to be a model, a sexy, womanly, model. “Okay, girls, the order that you come out will be, Diana, Barbara, Lydia, Cary and Stella. So we rotate through this order three times. Each time you have just about five or ten minutes to change to your next bra and girdle, so don’t dawdle! Remember that the last bra and girdle are the pink ones. After Stella has come out for the last time, then all five of you come out together in your pink underwear and form a row and curtsey to the audience. Anybody not understand?”

Everyone said they understood and Susie said, “Then I’ll come back in a few minutes when the show is about to start.”

While they were waiting, Diana said, “This is so much fun, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is,” Lydia said.

“I agree,” Barbara said.

“It’s fun and it’s interesting,” Stella said, and added, “and what do you think, Cary? It’s really cool that you’ve joined with some girls learning about bras and girdles.”

“He’s learning about them and he’s wearing them. That’s fantastic, Cary,” Diana said.

“Cary’s brave, and I think it’s great that a boy is not afraid to let himself be attracted to pretty lingerie,” Lydia said. “I mean, after all, it’s pretty and when we wear it we feel pretty. And who doesn’t want to feel pretty?”

“I don’t know if I’m exactly brave. My mom told me to be nice and cooperate, so I am.”

“It’s nice that you obey your mom, but I think part of you is just a good person who has an open mind about letting himself see the world through a girl’s eyes. Instead of a knee jerk reaction of ‘Oh how horrible it is to wear a bra and girdle,’ you’re willing to see lingerie from a girl’s perspective. I think that’s wonderful,” Diana said.

“Thank you, Diana, that is very nice of you to say that,” Cary said. “You’re all so very nice to be with. I was a little scared about coming today, but now I’m so glad I did.”

“I have an idea,” Barbara said. “Since we’re all wearing Ooh La La bras and girdles, and we’re enjoying each other’s company so much, let’s give ourselves a name.”

“Great idea,” Stella said.

“Anybody have a suggestion?” Barbara said.

“How about ‘Comrades in Lingerie’,” Lydia said.

“Oh, that is perfect, I love it.” Diana said. “Comrades in Lingerie.”

“What do you think, Cary?” Stella said.

“I like it also!” Cary said.

“So it’s official,” Lydia said. “The five of us are the Comrades in Lingerie! All for fun and fun for all!”

“Group hug!” Diana said, and the four girls held on to each other forming an open circle and then waved for Cary to join them to close the ring. The five of them in their bras, girdles, stockings, and cute heels held onto each other, and Cary felt a joy in his heart that he had never felt before. The way the girls so openly accepted him as part of the group was something he had never experienced before in his life.

Cary got glassy eyed with feelings of affection for the girls. He felt an overwhelming desire to be a part of the group and he wanted to be like them and like what they liked and do whatever they did. He would be happy to always wear the same lingerie that they did. Suddenly the wild idea crossed his mind that the four girls had all worn skirts that day and he hadn’t. It made him feel separate from them and he said, “Does it bother you that I’m not wearing a skirt today?”

“Why would you have, if you’re a boy?” Diana said.

“I was just thinking that I don’t want to be different from the four of you.”

“That’s so cute, Cary,” Barbara said. “I suppose we could always find you a skirt to wear, but we don’t mind the fact that you’re a boy. You’ve already made clear that you like the things that girls do, and that’s all that’s important.”

“Thank you,” Cary said.

At that moment Susie came in and said, “Diana, you’re first up. Listen for my introduction and then the show begins!”

The girls listened through the doorway as Susie said, “Welcome to the Ooh La La Bra and Girdle fashion show! We have assembled five of the most beautiful lingerie models to show off some of our latest bra and girdle sets. Our first model is the lovely Diana.”

Diana went through the doorway to the stage, while Susie went on to describe the bra and girdle that she was wearing. Cary walked back and forth practicing how to walk in high heels. He thought it was pretty amazing how the ‘other’ girls could effortlessly walk in heels. It was no big deal to them. They were used to it. How nice it must be to have skills like that, that boys didn’t even really ever think about. He wondered what other neat things the girls knew about and he didn’t.

Cary and the other girls tried to peek out through the doorway to see the stage but a curtain was blocking their view. They heard some applause when Diana appeared and then a few minutes later when she came back. “Oh, that was so cool! It’s a nice audience and I walked around strutting my stuff! Now I’ve got to change into my next bra and girdle!”

Susie began introducing Barbara’s bra and girdle and she left for the stage. Even though Cary only had to walk around and pose and Susie would be doing all the talking, he was petrified about being in front of an audience. He paced nervously in his heels, every so often stumbling a little. What would he do if he fell down on the stage? Or what if he didn’t move the way girls move? He expected the audience to laugh at him.

Barbara came back a few minutes later excited the same way that Diana had been. Now Lydia waited to hear herself being introduced and then she went in. Now Cary was nearly in a panic, except he saw Diana take off her bra and then girdle so she was wearing just her panties and he suddenly couldn’t remember why he was panicking. If he didn’t know better he would have thought that Diana was enjoying the fact that he was hypnotized by her beauty. Suddenly Lydia was back and Cary jumped back to reality and woodenly walked to the stage door. The girls sensing Cary’s fear, ran up to him and hugged him and wished him good luck. The next moment he heard Susie saying, “Our next model is our own beautiful Cary who is modelling Ooh La La’s own Pretty Confection padded bra and girdle!”

With the audience applauding, and feeling a slight push from the girls Cary walked out past the curtain and found himself on the stage with bright spotlights almost blinding him. To his surprise he felt suddenly calm, with all his tension vanishing. Susie was standing behind a lectern to one side of the stage. After staring at the dark beyond the lights for a second, Cary walked to the right as Susie had instructed. “With his 34B padded bra, Cary acquires a lovely feminine chest that will allow him to fill out the prettiest blouses with a soft girlish charm.” Since Susie was talking about his bra, Cary remembered to help draw attention to it by framing it with his hands. He walked slowly and carefully placing one foot ahead of the other in what he saw in his mind’s eye as the way models walk. He was sure that his padded rear end was swaying from side to side as a result. When he got to the end of the stage he turned around and walked across the stage in the other direction. His eyes had adjusted enough so that he could see the shapes of the women sitting in the audience. There were many more than he was expecting.

When he reached the end of the stage and was heading now to the runway, Susie said, “Note Cary’s cute padded behind that is supplied compliments of our Ooh La La Pretty Confection panty girdle. With three garters per leg, the girdle makes a magical statement of beauty and comfort that accentuates Cary’s feminine charms.” Cary used his hands to indicate his girdle and his rear end, in particular, where the padding was. When he reached the runway he walked out onto it. For the first time he could now see the faces of the women. Every one of them was smiling from ear to ear. When he reached the end of the runway Susie said, “With his padded bra and girdle, Cary has attained a delightful feminine figure that he is so proud of having achieved.” At that moment Cary saw his mom sitting next to the runway looking up at him. Their eyes met and Cary couldn’t tell what emotions she was feeling. She did seem to be smiling but he noticed that a woman next to her was talking in her ear. Cary turned around and headed back to the stage and then he turned and faced the audience. Susie said, “And let’s have a warm hand for our very pretty Cary and his padded bra and girdle confections.” The audience applauded and Cary left the stage.

When he was back in the room Stella congratulated him at the doorway as she waited for Susie to call her name. Diana was now dressed in her second outfit and Barbra had changed her girdle and was topless while holding the new bra she was to wear. Lydia was standing in just her panties. The three of them came up to Cary to offer their congratulations and encouragement. “How did you do?”

“I think it went well. I stopped being nervous the moment I was out there. I better start changing into my next outfit. I’m determined to see if I can put my bra on by myself and attach all my garters to my stockings!”

Cary reached behind his back the way he had seen the girls do in order to unhook his bra. It was a bit of a struggle but he finally got it off. Then he pulled off his girdle after first detaching the garters. He was proud of himself because he felt that he was starting to get the hang of women’s lingerie. Without the girdle to suppress his boner, he was making a distinctive tent in his panties. By the time he realized that he shouldn’t show anyone the front of his panties, he was sure that Barbara and Lydia had seen it. He hoped that they wouldn’t be mad at him for having a boner. Cary stepped into his other white girdle and pulled it up to his waist. He concentrated hard on putting his bra on and was elated when he got it on perfectly. Now all he had to do was attach his garters to his stockings. The front and side ones he was able to get after some effort. The ones he couldn’t see were still too hard for him. Lydia saw his struggle and came over and attached them for him. She also took a look at his bra and girdle and made sure that they were on smoothly. “You look very pretty, Cary, I think they’re going to love your second lingerie set.”

“I hope so,” Cary said. He couldn’t get over how supportive the girls were. There was none of the competition and put-downs that he had endured countless times when he had hung out with his male friends.

When it was Cary’s turn to go out on the runway again, he felt a bit more confident than his first time, though he was a little worried that maybe his mom did not approve of him participating in the show. Cary didn’t know if it was purposeful or a slip up but Susie introduced him saying, “Now once again welcome one of our prettiest girls, Cary, who is wearing our Boundless Beauty bra and girdle. She is a stunner. Look at the pretty butt she has with the padded girdle and her oh so sexy chest that is accentuated by our padded bra. This is the perfect underpinnings for a hot night with your guy. Thank you Cary.” He had walked up and back and then on the runway where he once again saw his mom sitting there. He distinctly heard her say to the women around her, “That’s my boy, Cary,” and then a woman near her said, “She’s your son, Ruth?” Cary didn’t know if he should be concerned or not.

When Cary returned to the dressing room he saw that Diana was wearing her pink bra and girdle. “You look so pretty, Diana,” Cary said.

“Thank you, Cary. ”

“Even though pink is usually considered a girl’s color, I like it a lot,” Cary said. Ever since Susie had given him his three bras and girdles he felt that he would most love to wear the pink ensemble. White was nice, but pink was special. Maybe because his boy underwear was often white and never pink. While he was putting on the pink bra and girdle he decided that he liked the pink because it was a girl’s color. It was true that wearing a bra and girdle was something that only girls did, but wearing a pink bra and girdle made him feel even closer emotionally with the other girls. It had become important to him not to feel separate from his other Comrades in Lingerie. Everything he did to disguise his being a boy could only help ingratiate himself even more with the girls. It was actually really nice that Susie had introduced him as one of the girls. It gave him a nice feeling inside.

For his last turn on the stage, Cary felt that he truly was the girl that Susie was proclaiming him to be. She introduced him now saying, “Our beautiful and sexy Cary is wearing one of my favorites in the Ooh La La collection. This is our retro styled Busting Out All Over bra and girdle, and boy oh boy is our pretty girl busting out everywhere. Just think of the lucky man who would get to undress Cary and find her wearing this beautiful bra and girdle ensemble.”

Cary took Susie’s comments literally and as he walked on the stage he couldn’t help but think of the imaginary man that she had referred to. Cary supposed that if he were on a date with him, the man would help him off with his dress and see his Ooh La La underwear. He felt his boner pulsing with the images. He’d have to think more about that later.

After Cary returned from the stage, Stella went out to pose and then all five of them went out together and stood in a row holding hands and curtseying to the audience. Cary’s curtsey was somewhat awkward, particularly because he was wearing heels. He had practiced it a few times after the fashion show had started, but it needed work.

After the applause died down, the five models went back to the changing room. Within a short time, Susie entered and told them what a magnificent job they had done. Behind her Cary’s mom and the mothers of the four girls entered the room to congratulate their kids. Cary’s mom stood with Cary who was still wearing the pink bra, girdle, stockings, and heels. “I thought you were very sophisticated up on the stage. You showed off the clothing very well,” Ruth said.

“Thanks, Mom,” Cary said.

“I heard that you can keep the underwear you modeled,” Ruth said.

“Yes, Susie told us that.”

“That’s great. The first bra and girdle you wore, from the Pretty Confection collection, are some of my favorites. I have a few of those bras and girdles and I always enjoy wearing them.”

“That’s nice, Mom.”

“I like the shape they give me. Of course I’m not wearing the padded bras and girdles that you are.” Ruth laughed and said, “I was a B cup for a few months when I was thirteen years old. The women in our family pretty much always fill out to be in the D or DD range by the time we’re seventeen.”

Cary wondered if his mother was a D or a DD. He said, “Are you wearing an Ooh La La bra now?”

“Yes, Cary. All my bras and girdles are Ooh La La brand. I don’t have bras and girdles in all the different styles that you and the other girls showed us today. I’m curious about your Busting Out All Over bra and girdle that you’re wearing now. Do you like it? Is it comfortable?”

“Yes, Mom. I think it’s very comfortable. I like it. I like the pink, actually. It has a pretty lace design on the bra and girdle.”

At that moment, a tall woman approached them and Cary noticed that Ruth became uncharacteristically nervous. “Cary this is Elaine Frankenthaler. She’s the CEO, Chief Executive Officer, of Ooh La La Bras and Girdles. In other words, my boss!”

“So nice to meet you Cary. I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your presentation of our padded bras and girdles. You’re a boy with a fine feminine charm about you. You walk in heels as nicely as any girl or woman. Congratulations. I especially liked the way you gracefully pointed out the features of your bras and girdles as Susie was describing them. Bravo.”

“Thank you, Ms. Frankenthaler,” Cary said.

“What do you think of our bras and girdles?”

“I really like them. I think they’re comfortable, that’s for sure, and they’re very pretty, well I think everyone knows that. Everyone has told me that I have a nice shape with the padded bra and girdle so that makes me happy too.”

Elaine smiled at Cary and then turned to Ruth and said, “It was a very nice gesture on your part to offer Cary as a girl for our benefit. That really shows me that you put our company first. I like that kind of loyalty, Ruth.”

“Thank you, Elaine.”

“Now that Cary does so well in our lingerie, I hope you get him a nice dress to wear when he feels like it. Wouldn’t you like a nice dress, Cary?”

“Really? I could get a dress?”

“Ruth, here’s some money, buy Cary a pretty dress,” Elaine said, and took some bills out of her purse and handed them to Ruth.

“Why, thank you, Elaine,” Ruth said, surprised by the gesture. “Cary, thank Ms. Frankenthaler.”

“Thank you, Ms. Frankenthaler,” Cary said, thinking that it will be nice to wear a dress so he’ll be more like the other members of the Comrades in Lingerie.

“Good, Cary, remember, a pretty dress,” Elaine said. “In fact, Cary, once you’ve gotten a dress, I would like you to come by my house and show it off for me.”

“Sure, Ms. Frankenthaler,” Cary said.

“I shall expect you, Cary,” Elaine said. “Ruth, I see only good things in your future at Ooh La La. I look forward to you buying Cary a very pretty dress that he’ll love wearing.”

Elaine left to talk to the others. Ruth was suspicious of what Elaine was up to. Probably some weird fetish thing she has with young boys in dresses. But the message was quite clear. This was the route to a great promotion. Ruth looked at Cary who seemed to be very happy in his lingerie and heels. He would also look good in a dress. Ruth counted the money that Elaine had handed her. Oh my goodness, she thought, it’s two hundred dollars. More than enough to get Cary a very nice dress. She’ll have to take him shopping soon. The fit might be a bit difficult, but with his padded underwear they might have some luck. What is the worse that could happen if she sends Cary to Elaine’s home? She won’t hurt him, well not enough to be seen, for sure. What kind of sex would she want from him? She shouldn’t let her imagination get the better of her. Maybe Elaine just wanted to see him in a dress. Very unlikely, knowing Elaine. Was she selling out Cary for a promotion? Did she have any choice? She really needed the extra money a raise would give her. After all, it would help pay for Cary’s college.

After the moms had left and Susie was together with her girls, she said, “Now that you’ve had some time to wear your Ooh La La bras, I want to hear from you girls what you think about them compared to the bras you came here with. Diana, go first.”

“It’s kind of amazing actually,” Diana said. “I liked my bra, but this Ooh La La bra is very, very comfortable and I like the way my boobs feel inside the cups. It’s like you said. They’re floating in the cups!”

“I’m having the same experience as Diana,” Barbara said. “The bra I wore here has always been so nice to wear – I’ve always liked the way it shows off my breasts – but now look at my breasts in this Ooh La La bra. It’s amazing. And with the girdle, I’m really crazy in love with my figure!”

Lydia and Stella were equally enthusiastic about their Ooh La La lingerie and then Susie turned to Cary. “I know you didn’t wear a bra here that you can compare to Ooh La La bras, but what do you think of the bras you have worn today?”

“I agree with the other girls that my bras are all very comfortable. I like that they make me feel like I’m a girl.” He hesitated thinking what else he should say and then figured Susie wanted some comment about his girdles. “Oh, and my girdles are great too. I think I have a really nice shape now, I mean it fixed my boy shape and created a nice girl shape. And it’s also comfortable, you know.”

“Thank you, Cary,” Susie said. “It’s good to know that even young men make good converts to wearing Ooh La La lingerie. Now we’ll finish up the tour by showing you the design studio, then the cutting room where the computer designs for new bras and girdles are turned into fabric pieces that are then sewn together in the main manufacturing area of the factory. Before we do that, I’m going to take some group photographs with you all posed wearing your bras and girdles.” Susie took a dozen pictures with the girls in many different poses. When she was done with that she said, “I’ll send you a link to the photos on the Ooh La La website. Now, everyone get dressed.”

Cary noticed that the girls kept on their Ooh La La underwear while they put on into their skirts and blouses. He didn’t know if he was supposed to take off his bra and girdle and put on his boxers. If he took off his girl’s underwear then he wouldn’t be like the girls anymore so he decided that he would just put on his pants and shirt over the bra and girdle. The end result was that he had a girl’s butt in his jeans and his blouse had a distinctive girl’s chest. When he went home later he could see that his newfound girl’s shape might attract some attention on the bus or walking in his neighborhood. Certainly if he went to school like that it would be noticed right away. For the moment, he couldn’t imagine letting himself be any different from the girls.

When they were dressed, and each was holding the bras and girdles they weren’t wearing, Susie gave them each a bright pink Ooh La La plastic bag to put their underwear in, and then led the group through a door into the main industrial part of the factory and showed them each of the facets of the business. At the end of the tour Susie said, “As promised you girls can keep the three bras and girdles you wore in the show. In addition, because you have all been so incredibly positive about Ooh La La lingerie, I’m giving each of you a free coupon for any two Ooh La La items that you want, redeemable wherever Ooh La La lingerie is sold. You can use it to get two bras, if you like, or two girdles. Also, you might want to try an Ooh La La corset or garter belt. It’s been a great pleasure to introduce you young ladies to Ooh La La lingerie.”

When Susie left, Barbara said, “I think it would be fun if we all got together when we use our coupons.”

The other three girls and Cary enthusiastically agreed with Barbara.

“Tell us what you’ll get from the Ooh La La store,” Diana said.

“Probably at least one more padded bra. Do you think I might like having a corset?”

“Sure, Cary. A corset could help you get more of a girl’s figure.”

“Okay. Then I’ll get a bra and a corset. What will you get?”

“I think I’ll get two Ooh La La bras,” Diana said. “They’re so comfortable.”

Barbara said, “I’ve always wanted a garter belt so I’ll get that, and maybe another bra also.”

Lydia said, “I’m definitely going to get two bras. These are wonderful!”

“I’m going to have to look at everything they have. It’s so hard to make a decision,” Stella said.

The five of them left the building and Cary said to the others, “Before we go, I’m a little concerned that with my padded bra and girdle people will notice that I’m a guy with a girl’s chest and butt. Do you think I should take off my bra and girdle?”

“People might stare at you, but how does that affect you?” Lydia said.

“Lydia’s right. Let them have their thoughts and you just be who you want to be,” Barbara said.

“Just remember, you’re one of our Comrades in Lingerie, so we’ll have your back. If anybody dares to mess with you, we’ll protect you!” Diana said.

“I really appreciate it,” Cary said. “I’d much rather be like the four of you, than be different.”

“Well, we’re happy that you want to be a girl like us.” Lydia said.

“Well us girls should arrange to meet at the Ooh La La store in the mall,” Stella said.

“This weekend could be good,” Diana said. “Can everyone make it?”

They all approved of the plan. Then Lydia said, “I’m supposed to go back to school for the afternoon.”

“Me too,” Stella said.

“Well, goodbye until the weekend!” Barbara said.

After Lydia and Stella left, Cary said, “Do you two also have to go to school?”

“We’re supposed to, but it’s a bit late already. Why don’t the three of us play hooky?” Diana said.

“Great. What can we do together?” Cary said. He was very happy that this magical day would not be ending just yet.

“I have the perfect idea for what we could do together. Let’s go back to my place!”

When they got to Diana’s house she let Cary and Barbara in and they made lunch. After lunch Diana said, “First thing, lets strip down to our bras and girdles again.”

“Why Diana?” Cary asked.

“For some fun and games. In a minute you’ll find out what they are.”

The three of them took off their clothes until they were standing in their pink bras and girdles.

“Take off your girdle, Cary!” Diana said.

“Take it off?”

“Yes, Cary. Don’t be shy. Take off your girdle.”

Cary undid his six garters and pulled down his girdle. He tried to hide his boner that had formed inside his panties but it wasn’t possible. “Just like I suspected,” Diana said.

“What is that?” Barbara asked, pointing to his boner.

“Yes, Cary, what is that?” Diana said.

“I can’t help myself,” Cary said.

“There’s something in Cary’s panties,” Barbara said, “and I want to find out what it is!”

She and Diana stood in front of Cary and together they pulled down his panty to reveal his boner. “Whoa, have you ever in your life seen such a thing,” Diana said.

“No. What do you think it is?” Barbara said.

“You girls know what that is, don’t you?” Cary said.

“I think we can guess,” Diana said. “Lie on the bed, Cary.”

Cary lay on his back and then Barbara straddled his face with her legs so that he could look up inside her open bottom girdle to see her vagina. Barbara lowered her vagina slowly onto Cary’s mouth and then Cary felt Diana climbing over his midsection and the next thing he knew he felt her vagina pressing down on his penis. Barbara’s vagina began cruising up and back across his lips, while Diana forced his penis deep into her body. Diana and Barbara moaned in pleasure as they took advantage of Cary’s body. His own excitement grew along with theirs until his moans could be heard joining in with those from the two girls.

After some time Cary’s pleasure was getting the better of himself, and luckily at the same moment as he reached orgasm, so too did Barbara and Diana. The three voices formed a perfect triad of pleasure and as the last chords echoed in the bedroom Diana and Barbara slumped on either side of Cary. Three hot bodies in pink bras and girdles entwined with each other and catching their breaths.

There was a knock on the door and Susie and Ruth came in. “How was it? It sounds like you all had a great ending!” Ruth said.

Cary, Diana, and Barbara sat up. “I think the Femme Club can be very proud of today’s drama,” Diana said.

“Take off your skirts and blouses and join us!” Barbara said.

Ruth and Susie undressed down to their bras and girdles and then climbed into the bed.

“Group hug!” Cary said.

Diana and the others laughed and they gathered themselves into a loving embrace. While Cary luxuriated in the intimate contact with the four women he had come to love, the ladies minds whirred away thinking about what the next meeting of the Femme Club might entail. Finally, Ruth said, “I think Elaine Frankenthaler is going to make an appearance next time.” The rest of them contemplated what delicious roles they might play in such a drama.

The End

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos