The Snake

Printer-friendly version

The Snake

By Pamela

([email protected])

Dad

Greg's dad, Matt, met up with his buddy, Jim, at Glen's Bar and Tavern. It was Monday after work at the rubber factory. He'd get home for dinner in an hour and his wife, Greg's mother Jeanie, would have dinner waiting for him. She knew her place. He'd had seventeen years of marriage to make sure that she knew what he expected. If he was going to be breaking his back in a factory all day, then she'd damn well better get him a nice dinner. Of course, it went without saying that when he was in the mood, he expected her to pretty herself up and be ready for him in bed.

Matt admitted to himself that Jeanie had done one thing which deserved applause and that was giving him a son. A fine boy they had named Greg. Jeanie had done all the fussing and feeding and changing and staying up at nights for thirteen years. That's the woman's job Matt would say to his pals. Now, making Greg into a man was his job. Having a son like himself, a manly man, was one of the few things that he had wanted in life. It was one reason he put up with his wife's bullshit. He could not stand all her complaining about how he treats her like a servant, that he doesn't talk to her except when he wants sex, or yells at her for not giving him the dinner he wants when he wants it. Her issues are utter bullshit in his opinion. Apart from a pussy and tits, he really couldn't see why men put up with women at all. There were times where he came close to hitting her. Boy he wanted to hit her and he felt sure that she deserved it. But he had been raised to never hit a girl and he wasn't going to start doing that.

Except there was one time when he came home very drunk and Jeanie whined about him spending their money on booze and that his dinner was cold, that he had sort of hit her. It was to get her to shut up. Her voice had been giving him a headache. He did apologize he seems to remember when he sobered up the next day. He told her it was just the alcohol speaking. In the future she needed to stay away from him when he was drunk so she didn't get hit again.

Jim and all of Matt’s other friends had heard his complaints about Jeanie for years and years and they agreed that women should just be happy for having a roof over their heads and three meals a day. A good wife should always be ready to make her man's life comfortable. Today, Matt wanted to talk to Jim about Greg. He had been spending some time teaching him how to play soccer, baseball, and football. "I'm not sure that Greg's getting better at sports. For the number of hours we spend I'd think he'd play one of those sports as if he knew what he was doing."

"Some kids are not natural born athletes."

"I'm not worrying about him being good. I just want him to get better. To be at least decent. It's an attitude problem. I think he needs some toughening up. When he gets tougher, he'll be better at applying himself to sports."

"You're probably right."

"I've got to step up my game. I'm his role model, after all. He's got to start showing that he can behave like me. I've got him weight training. I'm going to get him big biceps to impress the girls. Then he can go fuck a bunch of them and pick one later on to be his wife."

The men ordered more beers and Matt continued, "I heard that Jesse made the varsity football team." Jesse was Jim's son. He's in the high school.

"Yeah, they’re grooming him for quarterback."

"You must be mighty proud."

"I am."

"How good was he playing at Greg's age?"

"I don't think he stood out at all. These boys need their testosterone kicking in before you can really find out how good their going to be."

"You're right. Another year or two and Greg might be six feet tall and shaving and have a golden arm. Anyway, I think I’m going to drag him out after dinner tonight and give him a workout.”

Mom

That afternoon Jeanie had coffee with her best friend Lois. Greg was at school and Matt was at work. "I've been looking at jobs now.”

“Matt changed his mind about you working?”

“Not exactly. Greg doesn't need me so much anymore and I thought that I might persuade Matt to let me take a job if I was talking about a specific job.”

“He might hit you even for looking at jobs.”

“I know. Even if he let me have a job it would be hard because I’d have to keep the house clean, the laundry done and dinner on the table any time that Matt comes home. If I don't have everything the way he wants it, he'll either yell at me and threaten me or humiliate me. Sometimes he belittles me right in front of Greg. It's as if he's trying to teach Greg that this is the way men are supposed to treat women. I should have left Matt years ago. But I had a child and no way to support ourselves."

"You said that if you left him, he'd track you down and kill you."

"Yeah, that's what he'd do now since he doesn't think that Greg needs me anymore. The worst is when he's horny. Then he gives me this phony sweet face that I can see right through. He just wants to use my pussy as a place to masturbate in. There's no intimacy, no love. He doesn't ever care about my sexual feelings. I've never had an orgasm with him, except maybe when we were dating, but that was long ago. Sex is often rough with him. I want him to be gentle with me but he has the nerve to tell me that this is what I want. He says it's best for me if I just take a hard pounding from a man."

"You poor dear. It breaks my heart that he gives you no happiness."

“Everything I do he’s suspicious of. My cell phone is old and the battery barely works but he won’t get me a new one. He says that it works fine, but it doesn’t. It’s so humiliating to have to beg him for a phone and then he won’t even get it for me. One reason I want a job is so I could buy myself a phone. He’s got a new phone for himself. He won’t tell me the code on it, but he made me tell him the code on my phone. I assume he checks up on who I text or call. God forbid it should ever be a man.”

“It’s criminal the way he treats you.”

"I've still got my Greg. He's always been a sweet boy to me. That's despite the fact that his dad is trying to get him to boss me around. It's like in Matt’s mind a boy learns how to crush girls by first starting with his mom. Even at just thirteen-years old, Matt wants Greg to show me that he’s stronger and tougher than I am. If Greg made me cry then I think Matt would be in seventh heaven."

"I hope Greg doesn't change."

"So do I. The worst thing for me is to watch Matt trying to toughen up Greg. In his mind he wants to turn Greg into someone who is not afraid to get into a fight with anybody. A guy that women see as dominating. It's so awful that I spent so much of myself raising a boy only to have his father turn him into something that women will despise. I feel so helpless to stop Matt."

Greg

Greg was tired. Almost two hours throwing a baseball and football and kicking a soccer ball after dinner. He wondered what his dad wanted from him. Every day the same thing. And then after the sports his dad would make him lift weights. It was awful how they were breaking his arms. Greg’s favorite three words from his dad were "Hit the showers." Finally he could wash up and relax after his workout.

Greg never understood why his mom let his dad boss her around the way he did. He figured that maybe some women liked that. But mom seemed so unhappy. If she liked Dad ordering her around wouldn’t she be smiling? Dad did it frequently and he often was cruel. On the other hand, Greg guessed that the fact that his dad liked to spend so much time with him playing sports should be considered a good thing. Many of his friends never saw much of their dads and when they did, their dads didn’t want to teach them sports. He supposed that the sports he practiced with his dad were okay. He didn’t hate them though he did think that soccer was the most fun and that was because he didn’t have to do anything more than kick a ball and run.

Hot, sweaty, and tired, Greg entered the main bathroom in the house, the only one with a tub. It was where Jeanie took baths when she wasn’t showering in the master bedroom bathroom. Greg closed the door and was taking his clothes off when he noticed that his mother had accidentally left her bra hanging from a hook on the back of the door. Never in his life had he had an opportunity to look at his mom’s bras up close. He knew that she wore them. His mom had a fairly large chest and when he hit puberty and was aware of such things he had noticed the faint outlines that his mother’s bras left on her blouses and tee shirts while she was wearing them.

But now he had her bra right in front of him. It was white and he noticed that the cup part was partially covered with a lacy material. The other part was smooth fabric. There was a seam separating them. He saw that there was a label and he read the brand name of the bra and the size which was 34D. Wow, he thought, D is a pretty big cup size from everything he had heard from the guys at school. His mom must have pretty big breasts. He felt a wave of sadness for his mom. Here was this pretty woman with a feminine chest and shapely figure who was treated like shit by his dad.

Greg’s dad was already in front of the TV set with a few beers watching Monday Night Football. His mom was in her bedroom, probably finishing up some chores that his dad expected of her. Out of the blue, like a tidal wave crashing onto shore, the idea came to Greg that he could wear his mom’s bra in the confines of the bathroom. He took his clothes off as fast as he could and took the bra off the hook and played around with it trying to figure out how he could put it on. Finally he got it on though he had no idea how he did it. It fit him just about perfectly around the chest, but the cups were empty. He rolled up his socks and put one in each cup and then looked in the mirror. He was overcome with excitement. Never in his life had he felt this way. A powerful sexual ecstasy took over him. His penis leapt into a boner like he had never had in his life. Looking at himself in the mirror he stroked his cock and in less than a minute he came squirting his semen into the sink. He caught his breath and then took off the bra and hung it back up on the hook. He immediately turned on the shower and stepped into the tub. As he washed himself he tried to figure out what had just happened. Thinking of the bra he once again felt a stab of excitement and desire. Thinking of his beating off, he felt sordid and sinful. He told himself that he must never do this again. It was a one and done. Believing this seemed to relieve him of guilt.

When the shower was over he dried himself off, the whole time looking at the bra. He felt his desire growing for it second by second. He heard his mind telling himself to stop it. Don’t go there! Then he saw that it was inevitable that he would put the bra on again. As fast as he could he put the bra back on, looked in the mirror with tremendous excitement and then beat off yet again. When he came in a couple of minutes he felt great joy and pleasure during his orgasm and self-loathing the moment it was over. He took off the bra and hung it up again and washed his cum down the drain and got dressed in his pajamas. He went back to his room and lay down in the bed swearing to himself that he would never do that again.

A half hour later Greg thought of the bra with longing and he allowed himself to enjoy the memory of wearing it. Yes, he did love wearing it. It made him feel like he was a girl. He wondered why feeling like a girl made him so happy. Maybe he really was a girl but hadn’t yet realized it. The odd thought came into his head that wearing his mom’s bra was a small step toward countering his dad’s attempts to make a man of him, a man like his dad. Wearing a bra was aligning himself with his mom instead of his brutal father. Feeling like a girl opened up a world of pleasure and happiness that he had not known existed before this evening.

Mom

Jeanie finished up the dinner dishes and folded some laundry she had left over from the afternoon. She had fetched beer and chips for Matt whenever he called out to her, and she had to do it fast or he’d yell at her. He seemed to have everything he needed and she lay down for a brief rest in her bedroom. It occurred to her that she had left her bra in the bathroom. She could hear the water running in the shower and realized that Greg was in there. She had never before left her bra in a place where he could see it up close. She’d have to retrieve it as soon as Greg got out of the bathroom. If Matt saw it there, he’d probably use it as an excuse to hurt her. No doubt Greg didn’t even notice it.

Jeanie heard the water stop and expected Greg to leave any second. Matt bellowed that he needed another beer and she got up and took one from the fridge and gave it to him. He made her refill the chip bowl, as well. Looking at her husband she decided that he wasn’t going to be horny this night and she was relieved. She expected Greg to be out of the bathroom by now, but he wasn’t. She waited in her room until finally she heard the door open and Greg scuttling back to his room. She went to the bathroom to retrieve her bra. To her surprise it was a bit damp. She also was pretty sure that she had put it on the top hook on the door, but it was on the second from the top. Perhaps Greg had bumped into it and knocked it to the ground. The bathmat was wet, so if the bra had fallen on the bath mat it could explain why the bra was damp.

On the other hand, was she just trying to rationalize away from another possibility: that Greg had actually looked at her bra, or perhaps even tried wearing it. If she was completely honest with herself she would have to acknowledge that her bra looked like it had been worn by someone other than herself. A crease in the strap coming from where she had set the slider on the bra strap was now visible next to the slider. The only explanation for this was that Greg had accidentally changed the slider position when he was putting on her bra.

Jeanie was stunned. Greg wore her bra. Imagine that. He wanted to wear a bra. The first time she accidentally left one in the bathroom he takes advantage of it to wear it. He could have just worn it out of curiosity, or perhaps it meant more to him. Maybe he liked looking at himself wearing a bra. Maybe he liked pretending he was a girl. She had read in a women’s magazine about a boy who had gravitated toward wearing his mom’s clothing from the earliest age. Matt had seen the article and gone off on it. He thought that the parents should have beaten the crap out of their kid to make sure he never touched his mom’s clothing again. The boy in the article was nine years old and Jeanie could not imagine how her husband could advocate beating him up. Matt was even more sadistic than she knew.

Greg

For the next week Greg thought about the bra. He thought about his image in the mirror. He thought about how much he loved wearing the bra. He thought about his feelings of guilt and self-loathing. But no matter what, he knew deep in his heart that the bra represented a happiness of unlimited proportions. As long as it did so, he would never have enough self-discipline to keep away from it. He prayed that his mom would once again leave her bra in the bathroom so he could relive the experience of wearing it.

Mom and Dad

Jeanie had been uneasy about going to the barbeque at Jim’s house. There would be all of Matt’s friends and their wives and girlfriends. Some of Matt’s friends were unsavory boors even worse than Matt. They pawed women and every other word out of their mouths was the eff word. They drank way too much and they were bad drunks.

The party started out well enough with nice hamburgers and good, cold beer. The men played horseshoes, the women talked about the stuff that women talked about. After a few hours, Jeanie thought it was a good time to leave because she could see that some of the men had been drinking non-stop and were getting overly boisterous.

Jeanie was sitting with some of the ladies and a guy named Eliot staggered by drunk and stopped in front of Jeanie. “You’re mighty hot tonight,” he said.

Jeanie ignored him but he continued, “Don’t give me that cold shoulder. Matt don’t mind if you give me a little hug. Maybe a little feel also.” He was not going to go away. One of the other women said, “Eliot, behave yourself.”

Then Eliot grabbed Jeanie by the arm and forced her up and against him where he started feeling her up and kissing her. She struggled and yelled and then he broke off the contact laughing and walked away. “Much obliged,” he said.

Shortly after that Matt came over to Jeanie and told her that they were going home. He was angry and probably too drunk to drive. Jeanie offered to drive but he told her to shut up and get in the passenger seat. As soon as the door was closed he accused her of being a slut. “I saw you flirting with Eliot. In front of the whole party you cheap slut.”

“I didn’t do anything. That drunken lout came up to me and assaulted me. You should have protected me from him.”

Matt slapped Jeanie on the face and said, “Don’t you insult my friends. They’d never do anything like that without you encouraging them. You gave him the green light. Slut.” Jeanie cried hysterically all the way home and when she and Matt entered the house, Greg hid his head under the pillow. Hearing his mom crying, which was all too common, was the thing he hated the most in the world.

Mom

Jeanie lay awake for hours next to her drunken and sleeping husband. Tonight was the last straw. She had been minding her own business and then Matt called her a slut and hit her when, in fact, she was completely innocent. If Matt was any kind of man like Matt thinks he is, he would have defended and protected his woman. All Jeanie’s rage boiled up and up and she considered her options. At two in the morning she began asking herself what in the world does Matt care most about? And then she saw her opportunity.

***

The next time Matt was playing sports with Greg outside, she took a bath and then left her bra and panties on hooks in the bathroom. She chose her laciest pink bra with matching panties and she went about her business until finally Matt and Greg came in and Greg headed to the shower. As she expected, Matt made a beeline to the sofa to watch TV. This evening Jeanie was more than happy to get beers and chips for Matt. She felt positively elated for the first time in years.

When Matt was settled, she stood outside the bathroom door wondering if she could hear any sounds from what was going on inside. There was nothing conclusive as far as she could tell, but she did note that it was taking quite a while for Greg to turn on the water for his shower.

Greg

For the last several showers in a row, Greg had been hoping to see his mom’s bra hanging on the hook but had been disappointed. Then today he entered it and he couldn’t believe his eyes. There was the most beautiful pink bra hanging on a hook. Utterly feminine and pretty together with a matching panty. Greg noticed that there was a slight odor of perfume on the bra. He breathed it in. It was intoxicating. He smelled the panty and it also smelled of perfume. He imagined his mom wearing the panty during the day. Her vagina would be touching up against it. Greg felt the same explosive excitement he had felt the first time there was a bra in the bathroom and he took his clothes off as fast as he could. He put on the bra and then stepped into the panty. He was shaking with excitement. His boner made it impossible to get the panty on unless he directed his penis out through one of the leg holes. He looked in the mirror and smiled with complete delight and acceptance of himself. He was a pretty girl! That seemed so clear in his image. He whacked off in a minute and then watched his emotions change from happiness to shame. My God, he told himself, what have I done?”

He entered the shower and tried to sort through his crazy feelings. His ecstasy and his guilt were both emotions that poured out of him. If he was going to keep his sanity then he had to think about them. Where did they come from? The fact that he liked looking like a girl seemed to be built into his psyche. The fact that it made him feel guilty – where did that come from? Why should he feel guilty? Wasn’t it a victimless crime he had committed? When his shower was over and he was drying himself, he felt a rising desire to wear the bra and panty again. Maybe he would just wear them without masturbating. Would he then not feel guilty? This was all so new and chaotic. He had to get a handle on it. He got dressed in the bra and panty and this time just gazed in wonder in the mirror. He let waves of happiness flow over him. Trying out different poses was fun. If he had a camera he’d take some pictures so he could see himself later. When he thought that he had better get out of the bathroom he put the bra and panty back on the hooks. He made an attempt to hang them up in the same position as when he had taken them down. He realized that he had been so hasty that he couldn’t remember which hook the panty was on and which one the bra was on. Besides that he could see that some water had spilled on both the bra and panty. What if his mom suspected that he was wearing her underwear? If she told his dad he’d be dead. I’m such a fool. I’m going to get caught. I better not touch mom’s clothing anymore. He then went to his room hoping that his mom would not remember exactly how she had hung up her underwear.

Mom

When Jeanie heard Greg leave the bathroom, she quickly gathered up her bra and panty and was relieved to see evidence that Greg had been wearing them. They were on different hooks than the ones she had left them on. In fact, Greg was definitely not being clever about wearing her clothes. He was probably oblivious to the idea that she would be conscious of his desires to dress like a girl. This was perfect. Going forward, she would need to figure out a means of aiding Greg’s passion for her clothes. It had to be subtle. It had to be away from the purview of Matt. This required some thought.

Jeanie looked through her closet at her dresses and then at her underwear drawer. She looked through Matt’s clothes and she saw things that he never wore anymore. Some pants, a few shirts, some of his underwear. She listened for a commercial on the TV and when one started she went to Matt and said that she was gathering some clothes to donate to Goodwill. With his usual charm, Matt said, “Don’t bother me with that shit. Collect the clothes of mine you want to give and let me look at them.”

Jeanie gathered up the clothes she had seen and brought them out to Matt to look at. “Yeah, you can give this shit away. A lot of it looks like the crap you gave me for Christmas a few years ago.”

Jeanie got a large paper bag and put the clothes in it. Then she took out a couple of her old dresses, a few panties and bras, a slip, some stockings, a pair of pantyhose, a girdle, a garter belt, and a pair of heels and put them in the bag, underneath Matt’s clothes. She put the bag in the basement near where she did the laundry.

A few days later she nonchalantly entered Greg’s room while he was doing homework and said, “Do you mind if I store a package for Goodwill on the floor of your closet? There’s plenty of space there. It’s been in the basement getting a bit musty. It shouldn’t be here too long. The next time I get to Goodwill I’ll take it.”

“Sure, mom,” Greg said.

Jeanie brought the bag into Greg’s closet and placed it on the floor. Then she chatted with him a few minutes about his homework and left.

Greg

It wasn’t until Greg was done with his homework and getting ready to go to bed that he remembered the bag his mother had put in his closet. It seemed a bit odd that she’d use his closet for storage but maybe there were no other good places on the main floor of the house. Greg looked in the bag and saw that it contained his dad’s clothes. He lifted up a few of the pants and shirts to get a look underneath when he saw a little bit of pink. He took his dad’s clothing out and put them on the floor and then began taking out of the bag, one by one, his mother’s clothing. He was overcome with desire but he was also elated that his mom had not been hesitant to store the clothes in his room. It meant that she was not at all suspicious of him. Clearly he could assume that neither of the two times he had worn her bra in the bathroom had she noticed it. This was such a great relief. Now she probably had no idea that he would have examined the contents of the bag and intended to wear her old clothes. He would be able to dress up as a girl without raising the suspicion of his mother.

Greg saw that there were several panties and three bras. At the minimum he would take a bra and a panty for himself before his mom took the bag away. She would not have any reason to look in the bag again. He would like to take a dress also, but that would make the bag seem lighter. He was especially fascinated by the stockings, the girdle and garter belt that were in the bag. He wondered how they worked together. He would have to do some investigation. The slip was a thing of awe to him. He desperately wanted to wear it this very second, but that could not happen. He would have to make a rule that he only wore the clothes when his parents were not home. Hopefully his mom would not want to retrieve the bag for many weeks.

Mom

Lois saw the welt on Jeanie’s face from when Matt smacked her after the party at Jim’s house. “Did Matt do that to you?”

“He called me a slut and slapped me when I told him that one of his buddies molested me.”

“That’s terrible.”

“Can I ask you a question, Lois?”

“Sure, Jeanie.”

“You’re a great friend and I’d like to ask you your opinion about something, but it’s got to be kept a secret. I mean really kept a secret.”

“Don’t you worry, Jeanie, I would never do anything to hurt you!”

“Well, a few weeks ago I took a bath and accidentally left my bra hanging on a hook in the bathroom. Greg showered after me and I was sure that he had taken an interest in my bra. I mean, I think he wore it. He must have worn it.”

“Wow! Matt’s son, Greg?”

“I know, it seems unbelievable to me, but Greg has always been a gentle boy, notwithstanding his father’s manic need to change him. Could it be that Greg secretly wants to dress like a woman?”

“You could test him to see if he does it more than once.”

“Yeah, I thought of that. So a couple of weeks ago, I left my best pink bra and panty set in the bathroom and there is no doubt that Greg wore them. He put them back in the wrong hooks on the door and they were wet. I’ll bet he hadn’t fully dried himself after the shower.”

“So what’s your question?”

“My question is what should I do? Of course, I’ll hide this from Matt to my dying day. He would literally beat up his son if he found out he had done this. In Matt’s mind that would teach Greg to never do it again. Once Greg recovered, I’ll bet that Matt would become his constant drill sergeant. But for myself what should I do? Should I tell him I know? Should I secretly help him get clothes, or should I just tell him that I’ll buy him girls’ clothes? Should I mind my own business?”

“Those are great questions. I don’t think that you should let him know that you know. That could really freak him out. He’s probably wrestling with guilt right now and not understanding what he really wants to do. Afterall he’s a teenager and they never know why they do what they do. Part of me feels that with a father like Matt, Greg needs an outlet to be himself. Boys like Greg probably will want to dress like a girl their whole lives. Matt is probably suffocating that part of Greg by his bullshit idea of turning Greg into a little Matt, Jr. I think that a point will be reached where Greg is going to have some deep psychological issues. The fight between his true nature and the one his dad is trying to foist on him can only do him harm. I bet wearing girls clothes is Greg’s one lifeline to being himself and happy. So I think you should help him get clothes without letting him know that you’re helping him.”

“It’s so great to hear you say this, because I’ve been feeling the same way.” Jeanie explained to Lois what she had done with the Goodwill bag.

“That is clever, Jeanie. From Greg’s point of view, he can think either that you have no idea in the world that he likes dressing up as a girl, or else he realizes that you know about it and are purposefully helping him. Either way it’s a positive for him.

Dad

“I’m going on a hunting/fishing trip with Jim and the guys next week,” Matt said to Jeanie at dinner one night.

“But it’s the time for the family vacation. It’s spring break for Greg.”

“Why would I give a shit?” Matt said. “The boys and I want to get away and have some real fun. You and Greg would only be in the way. In a couple of years, when Greg has learned how to shoot a rifle he can come along. While I’m away I want Greg to practice on his weights. Hear me Greg?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“Your mother will report to me that you’ve been doing them. If I hear that you skipped out or didn’t do what I asked, your ass will be grass when I get back. Hear me?”

“Yes, Dad.”

“I expect to see progress.”

Later that night Matt told Jeanie that if he found out that she didn’t make sure that Greg did his weightlifting she would pay the price. Jeanie wanted to ask him what the price was, but she was too scared to ask. When Matt had announced he’d be gone for a week, Jeanie saw a fleeting smile pass through Greg’s face. She was sure that he was thinking about her clothes and how much he wanted to try them on. Jeanie had already decided that she’d go out of her way to hang out at Lois’s house during that week. That would give Greg plenty of time to act out his fantasies. If she could, she would try and sneak a view into the house to see if Greg was dressing up.

Greg

With Mom away with her friend Lois until dinner time and Dad away on a trip with his friends, Greg found himself alone in the house for the first time since his mom had put the bag of clothes in his closet. He took off his clothes selected a panty and bra and put them on. He put a rolled-up pair of socks in each of the bra cups. With tremoring hands he put on his mom’s girdle. It was white with a side zipper and two garters dangling from each leg. There were patterns of lace on different parts of it. Just holding the girdle in his hands gave Greg a feeling of absolute happiness. He stepped into it and pulled it up. He had to push down his boner and fit it in. Then he zipped up the girdle. Oh God, he thought, panting. He felt his heart pounding away. The feeling of happiness and contentment was overwhelming. He put on the stockings, which took several attempts until he had them on comfortably. He had discovered that getting the stockings to line up correctly with the toe and heel was important. Greg clipped the stockings to his girdle. Then he put the slip on over his head. The slip smelled strongly of his mother’s perfume. Then he picked one of the dresses and put it on over his head. He found that the dress had a side zipper that went from his waist up to near his arm pit. Once he had the dress on, he put on the high heels his mom had put in the bag. Then he walked to the mirror and looked at himself. This was who he was. He might feel terrible self-loathing later on, but right now this moment, he knew that he was looking at himself. He didn’t want to be anything other than this. In a state of euphoria he lay down on his bed looking up at the ceiling and then every so often stealing a glance at his womanly chest and then down along his dress to his feet in the pretty shoes. He recognized that this must be his life despite what his dad wanted for him. He didn’t want to be the manly man his dad expected him to be. But his dad would crush him if he doesn’t try to become one.

After half an hour Greg got up and walked about the house in the dress and heels. He sat down in the living room and watched a little TV. He got up and made himself lunch and dined at the table. If he could just be a girl like this all the time, every moment of his life would be a delight. When he got older he would live the life of a woman. He was also pretty sure that he would want to be married to a woman and not a man. Men were like his father and he would never allow himself to be trapped in marriage with one. Trapped like the way his mom had been. No, he would hope to find a woman, perhaps like his mom, who would love him in dresses and being a girl. That would be the woman of his dreams.

Mom

Jeanie and Lois drove back to a spot a block from Jeanie’s house. Jeanie had purposefully left a few gaps in the closed living and dining room curtains so that she and Lois could sneak a peek into the house through them. Greg would be oblivious to the house curtains. They were often drawn in the daytime. Like out of a spy novel, Jeanie and Lois walked the block to the house and then snuck through some shrubs and trees to come up to the living room window. Jeanie looked in and saw Greg coming down the stairs in her dress. She quickly got Lois to see it also. Then they both watched as Greg minced about the room and then sat down to watch television.

“This is better than I hoped. Greg is so cute in my dress,” Jeanie whispered to Lois.

“It’s true. He’s got a nice figure for sure and I think I see signs of a natural femininity to his movements.”

“I think you’re right about that. There’s a sweetness and gentleness about him in that dress. I could well imagine that one day he’d meet a strong woman who liked a cute, feminine, man. Looking at him makes me wish that he had been my daughter.”

“I can fully relate to that. This has been so enlightening. I sure hope that Matt never finds out about this.”

“You can say that again.”

The two ladies went back to Lois’s house. “Well, at least Greg is going to have a nice week of dressing up. I’ll have to figure out some other places to go for the rest of the week.”

“It’s too bad that you can’t just tell him that you know that he dresses up and you rather like it.”

“It’s tempting, since then he could stay wearing a dress until he goes to bed. But I think him not knowing that I know will make him more cautious. It also lessons the likelihood that Matt would do me bodily harm if he were to find out. It could also backfire and make Greg feel so guilty that he ends up being shamed into not dressing up anymore.”

Dad

When Matt came back from the trip he was not happy. He wasn’t looking forward to going back to work and he wasn’t happy having to give up the time he spent with his pals. He had been expecting that Greg could move past the fifteen pounds per arm that he had been lifting over his head to at least twenty while he was away. He saw, though, that if anything Greg was weaker than when he had left on the trip. “Why the fuck can’t you lift twenty in each arm now? Still fifteen. That is pathetic. Did your mother supervise your weight training while I was gone?”

Greg lied and said she had and then Matt went to Jeanie and dressed her down in front of Greg. “You’re pathetic, Jeanie. I can just imagine what crappy support you gave Greg. I sure hope he never marries someone like you. Now that I’m back, Greg is going to lift weights at least a half hour every bloody day of the week. I expect to see his biceps bulging out before the end of the summer. The less progress Greg makes, the longer he’ll be lifting weights. If he has to spend the whole night lifting then so be it.”

Mom

For the next couple of months, Jeanie had to watch in frustration as Matt was constantly in Greg’s face forcing him to lift barbells. By the time school ended and summer vacation would begin, Greg must have made some progress because Matt was acting like he had turned a corner with Greg. At dinner one night he congratulated Greg on now being able to lift twenty pounds in each arm. “Your progress is slower than a dead turtle, but at least it’s something.” To her mind, Greg looked very unhappy. The last thing he needed if he was going to look pretty in a dress, was to develop a manly man’s arms. Luckily, his biceps were not yet big enough to ruin the look of his arms. If his dad kept up forcing him to weight train like he was now, this could soon change.

One afternoon when Jeanie and Lois were hiking together in a local park, Jeanie was unloading her worries and upsets about Matt and especially how he was screwing up Greg. Lois said, “I feel like I want to do something to help. One idea I’ve had that might work out is this. You know that every summer I rent a beach cottage for two weeks. I take my girls Kathy and Linda and my three nieces. The five girls are a hoot. They’re all Greg’s age or close to it. What if he came? We’re going in a few weeks from now. The five girls have sweet dispositions. I mean it’s a pleasure to be with them.”

“That’s very kind of you. I bet Greg would love to be with five girls. But Bill won’t be there?”

“No. We’ll be leaving on a Saturday morning while he’s playing golf. Besides that, his only interest in the trip is the fact that he has two weeks to himself. For all I know, he’s got some girlfriend that he’ll bring over to the house.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Of course it does, but it is what it is. I’m too lazy to investigate him. Anyway, getting back to the trip, I haven’t said the best part! I could coach the girls as to Greg’s predilection to dress like a girl. We would give him permission to dress like a girl the whole time he’s at the beach. He’d be a sixth girl. I’m sure the five girls would enjoy helping him do that. It would be sort of a fun game to play during the two weeks. I’ve seen how the five of them play together in the past and this is exactly the kind of thing they’ll like. They love girly clothes, tea parties, pretend weddings. All that stuff. With Greg, they’ve got a whole slew of new directions to go and I’m sure they’ll love it.”

“Gosh, Lois. I think that’s a great idea. Of course it means that Greg will have to accept the fact that others know about his crossdressing.”

“Maybe the time has come when you should let him know that you’re aware of his dressing up. He knows himself better now and you could provide some needed reinforcement that he’s okay for doing it.”

“I think you’re right.”

“As far as me and the girls go, he would have to dress-up on vacation at the beach house when the girls play their usual games, like the wedding game. If Greg plays with them, he’ll have to dress-up the way they tell him. That gives him cover to enjoy dressing up with the girls until he realizes they don’t mind him dressing up all the time.”

“He’ll also need a whole summer wardrobe of girl’s clothes. I could buy them and put them in his suitcase. I’ll buy him a bunch of new panties and bras, a couple of bathing suits and some girls beach wear. When he opened his suitcase he would know that his mom approved of him dressing up. That saves me from having to have a face-to-face conversation about his crossdressing which could be difficult for both of us.”

“Yeah, I’m sure when he saw that you had packed him a suitcase of girls’ clothes he’ll know that you approve of his dressing-up.”

Jeanie thought about what they had talked about and then laughed. “You’re the greatest friend ever. This not only screws Matt where it matters most to that Cretan, but it’ll make my son so happy that he’ll burst. It’s a win-win!”

When Jeanie broached the subject of Greg visiting Lois’s family at the beach for a couple of weeks in the summer, Matt’s only question was who was going to be there. Jeanie said that Lois would be looking after five kids that were about Greg’s age. That seemed to take care of any issues Matt might have had and he said, “Fine. It’ll be good for him to hang out with some guys.” What a dope, Jeanie thought. She never told him any boys would be there. Had he asked, she would have lied anyway, but still.

Lest Greg give away the secret, Jeanie also neglected to tell Greg that he would be the only boy in the beach house. He would find out when she dropped him off at Lois’s for the trip to the beach. It will be delightful to see his reaction. Especially if he blushes. Unfortunately, she’ll miss his reaction when he opens his suitcase and finds it full of girl clothing. She would also love to see what happens at the beach house when the girls coax him into dressing like a girl.

Greg

Greg was both excited and trepidatious about spending two weeks with Lois’s girls and their cousins. He hoped that the guys in the group would not be too much into sports. He also didn’t like crass, immature guys who would tease him or annoy him in some way. He knew Lois pretty well and liked her. He especially liked that she was a good friend of his mom’s. He didn’t know Lois’s daughters, Kathy and Linda very well but from the times he had met them before they seemed to be okay.

When the time came to travel to the beach with Lois and the girls, his mom drove him to Lois’s house. Lois had a roomy SUV to take six kids and her to the beach. Arriving at Lois’s, Greg was greeted by Kathy and Linda and then he saw that three other girls had been chatting with them. Kathy introduced them as Marsha, Nina, and Olivia. They were super friendly to him and he was surprised. He whispered to his mom, “Am I the only boy?”

Jeanie said, “It looks like it. Lois was not too clear about who the kids were. Is this a problem for you?”

“No, I guess not. They all seem so friendly.”

“I want you to have as much fun as possible. Whatever games the girls like to play, you should play with them. Don’t think twice about it. Promise me?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“I’ll miss you, but it’ll be so nice when you return.”

“Thanks, Mom. There’s one other thing.”

“What’s that, dear?”

“It’s just that I hope that Dad doesn’t …”

“Doesn’t what?”

Greg’s voice cracked and he forced himself not to cry. “Hurt you.”

“You’re so sweet, Greg. I hope he doesn’t also.”

Jeanie added Greg’s suitcase to the others in the back of the SUV and waved goodbye as Lois started the engine and the car headed out to the beach. During the ride, the girls made an effort to get to know Greg. For his part, he got over his shyness and felt that he had gone far toward making friends with the girls by the time the trip was over. The girls got Greg to reveal that he didn’t have a girlfriend and he had never had one yet either. He had gone on just one date so far in his life and before he could get a second date, another boy had begun dating the girl and Greg was left out in the cold.

When they got to the house it was drizzling and not going to be a good day for the beach. They’d have to start their vacation inside, so Lois said that they might as well get their living arrangements straightened out. She said that Linda, Nina, and Olivia would sleep together in one bedroom and Kathy, Marsha, and Greg would sleep together in the other one. Each bedroom had a king-sized bed that could easily and comfortably accommodate three sleeping kids. Kathy, Marsha, and Greg carried their luggage up to their bedroom. Kathy said that she would be sleeping on the left side of the bed and Marsha would be on the right. “Greg, you’ll have to sleep in the middle.”

“Sure, that’s fine with me,” Greg said. Both Kathy and Marsha were Greg’s height. Kathy had long blond hair and an attractive face. She was slender with relatively small breasts. Marsha on the other hand had raven-colored hair and was quite well-developed for a girl her age. Greg noted that Marsha had a toughness about her. Where Kathy seemed gentle and feminine, Marsha was harder edged but with her voluptuous body she came across as a forceful girl. Someone who could very well take care of themselves.

There were two dressers, each with three drawers and Kathy said that she’d get the two top drawers for her stuff, Marsha would get the middle two and Greg would get the lower two. Kathy opened up her suitcase and put her clothes into her drawers. When she was done, Marsha did the same. Greg was fascinated watching the girls put their bras and panties together in one drawer and their shorts and tops in the other. He felt a pang of jealousy. They had the prettiest clothes and he had to have his blah boy clothes. When Marsha was done, Greg opened his two drawers and then put his suitcase on the bed. He opened it up and was astonished to see several bras lying on top. He saw that Marsha was looking the other way, but Kathy was staring at him and his open suitcase. Kathy didn’t say anything about the bras. Instead she told Greg that when he was done with his clothes to meet she and Marsha in the other bedroom. They were going to see how the other girls were doing.

When Kathy and Marsha were gone, Greg took out the several bras in his suitcase. He could see that they were brand-new. They were sized 34C. Each bra was pretty in its own way. He placed them in one of the dresser drawers and then took out the panties. They were silky smooth in pastel colors with lace designs on them. He held them reverentially and he placed them next to his bras. Also in his suitcase were some skirts, some girl shorts, a couple of bathing suits, and a bunch of tops that he put in the other drawer. Then to his surprise he saw that there were two foam objects that looked like breasts and he could see that they probably were supposed to go inside his bra. The last thing he saw was a pretty pink nightgown with puff sleeves. He put that away and sat down on the bed to fully absorb the meaning of this. His mom had packed his suitcase. She had bought all these girl clothes for him. That meant that she obviously knew that he’d been wearing her old clothes that she had left in his closet. So she must have also left those clothes on purpose. So clearly, she knew that he had worn her bras and panties when she had left them in the bathroom. For some reason his mother never confronted him on that. It was amazing. Why would she not only approve of his dressing like a girl, but actually encourage him to do so? He would now have to dress like a girl on this trip. It must be that she knew he would want to, rather than that she wanted to force him to wear girl’s clothes. His mom had to have told Lois about him. That would mean that Lois didn’t mind if he dressed like a girl. But then she would know that the five girls would be seeing him, so it must mean that none of the girls are upset if he dressed like they do. It was an amazing turn of events. When everything was put away he joined up with the five girls in the other bedroom.

“Greg,” Linda said, “one of our favorite games to play here is the wedding game. We act out marriages between all of us. We have a bride and a groom and maids of honor.”

Greg blushed and said, “I’m going to marry each of you?”

Linda said, “No. Kathy and I are the grooms. You’ll be a bride in one or two weddings and a bridesmaid in the others. The groom always uses the name Johnathan.”

“You mean I’ll dress like a bride?”

“Sure. We have a beautiful wedding dress and some bridesmaid dresses. Let’s make you the first bride. I’ll be the groom and the four other girls will be the bridesmaids.”

“We have to choose a name for Greg. Brides need to have a girl’s name,” Kathy said. “Do you have a preference, Greg?”

“Could I be Chloe?” Greg said. It was the name of a girl he had had a crush on in first grade.

“That’s a splendid name,” Kathy said. “So Greg is now Chloe!”

“I love that name,” Marsha said.

“Who will be the minister?” Greg said.

“My mom is usually the minister.”

“This is so exciting,” Olivia said. “Our first wedding of the season!”

“I’ve got the dresses here,” Linda said, taking them out of a large suitcase. There was a white wedding gown and four peach-colored bridesmaid dresses. Out of a large green plastic bag, Linda took out a variety of crinolines, fancy high heel shoes and other accessories for a wedding. “We each get dressed in our fanciest underwear and then we’ll divvy out the dresses and other things. The wedding will be held downstairs in the living room. Since Chloe is the bride, here are some white stockings for her to wear.” Greg took them from her. It was nice to hear himself referred to as a her.

The girls dispersed to change into their finest bras, panties, and stockings. Greg followed Marsha and Kathy to his bedroom after first saying to Linda in a low voice, “By underwear you mean what?”

“Wear your prettiest bra and panties, and something to hold up the white stockings. A garter belt or a girdle. Whatever you prefer.”

“Thanks.” Greg went to his room where he saw that both Kathy and Marsha had already taken off their shorts and tops. Then Kathy took off her bra as did Marsha. Greg looked at their naked chests and felt simultaneously excited and jealous. He looked away and made a point of telling himself that he was going to have to keep both of these emotions under control, or else this trip was going to be painful. In fact, the only way to counter these feelings was to believe that he was a girl himself. He closed his eyes and concentrated on thinking of himself as being Chloe. Once he got fixated on that thought he felt like he would be okay. He could be one of the girls without envying them or feeling like he had to try and date them.

Greg noted to himself that the girls reached behind their backs to unhook the clips of their bras. So that was how he was supposed to take off a bra. No longer pulling it off over his head! Sitting down on the edge of the bed Greg watched the girls pick out bras from their drawers to put on. He watched in awe as Marsha put her arms through the straps and brought the bra cups to her large breasts. Then she took a bra wing in each hand and brought them together behind her back and attached the hook and eye closure. She did it effortlessly. It must be years of practice Greg thought. Unlike Marsha, Kathy encircled her waist with her bra bringing the two ends together in front of herself and clipped them. She swiveled the bra around her waist and pulled it up until it captured her breasts and she put her arms through the straps. This approach also fascinated him. His own clumsy efforts to put on a bra had not been as efficient as the methods these girls used.

Kathy glanced at Greg and said, “Stop daydreaming Chloe. You’re going to be late for your wedding.”

“I’m sorry.”

Greg shyly took his clothes off in front of Kathy and Marsha until he was naked. The two of them were now in their bras, panties, and stockings and he saw them take a look at him. There wasn’t any special reaction from the girls. They gave every indication that they regarded him as being a girl just like themselves. He felt sure that they knew ahead of time that he liked to dress like a girl and thought of himself as being a girl. Lois must have coached them to accept him the way he was. Considering that he couldn’t very well hide his penis, it was pretty amazing that the girls didn’t react to it in any noticeable way. They seemed to be treating him as if he was one of them – an actual girl. He opened the dresser and picked out a white bra and panty and white garter belt. He put on the bra and put his falsies in the cups and then stepped into the panty and put the garter belt around his waist and hooked the ends together. He slid the closure around to the middle of his back and was happy to see that the garters lined up correctly on each leg. Luckily he had practiced putting on stockings a number of times with the clothing his mother had stored in his closet so it was a simple matter to get the white stockings on and hooked to his garters.

“The bride is ready for her dress,” Kathy said when she saw Greg stand up and look at himself in a mirror. She came over and took his hand. “This is the most fun part. We get the bride dressed and ready for the wedding.” She led him to the other bedroom with Marsha following along behind.

When they entered the bedroom Nina said, “The bride has arrived!”

Greg didn’t see Linda anywhere, but Nina and Olivia were clapping their hands together. The two of them were also in their underwear and Greg marveled at their pretty figures.

Kathy picked up a large white crinoline and had Greg step into it and pull it up to his waist. Then she held up the wedding dress and with the help of the other girls lifted it up over his head and lowered it down. He fit his arms in the sleeves and they zipped up the back. The girls then arranged his skirts by fluffing out and straightening the crinoline under the dress. When they were done, they stepped back to admire their handiwork. “You’re so pretty, Chloe!” Kathy said and the other girls agreed with her.

They helped Greg on with white high-heeled shoes and Nina found a silver necklace from which dangled a large aquamarine stone. She put it around Greg’s neck. “She’s almost ready,” Kathy said. “A couple more things.”

Greg thought that becoming a bride was magical. He felt every much as beautiful as the girls said he was. “I’ll put a touch of lipstick on her,” Olivia said.

“Yes, good idea,” Kathy said.

Olivia had Greg pucker up and she put some red lipstick on his lips. “Just perfect in every way. Our first bride of the season!” Kathy said. “Now your bridesmaids have to get dressed.”

Greg sat down on the bed and watched as Kathy, Marsha, Nina, and Olivia put on the peach-colored matching bridesmaid dresses. When they were on, the girls fixed their hair and makeup. “Okay, ready to call downstairs.”

Kathy found a pretty white veil and fitted it over Greg’s face. He could see out through it but it mainly hid his face. Kathy went to the top of the stairs and yelled down, “The bride and her entourage are ready!”

A moment later the sound of some classical music could be heard and the bridesmaids formed a line and began walking down the stairs. Kathy was the last of the four and she instructed Greg to come down behind her. She whispered to him, “You might want to hold your skirts up a bit so you can see the steps better.”

Greg thanked her. The pair of heels his mom had included in the bag in his room, had provided him with an opportunity to get comfortable wearing heels. He felt confident descending the stairs. When he got to the bottom, Kathy took Greg by the arm and said that she would escort him down the aisle. She gave him a bouquet of flowers to hold. Ahead of him he could see Linda dressed in a black, man’s suit with a tie and shiny black men’s shoes. Greg’s bridesmaids were lined up on either side of Linda. Near Linda was Lois wearing a minister’s robe.

The music stopped and then the wedding march came on and Greg holding on to Kathy’s arm walked slowly down the aisle. Greg’s gown filled out by the crinoline floated along just above the ground. The beautiful bodice of the dress showed off his breasts. He felt trembly, like any bride would feel on their big day. Kathy deposited him in front of Lois and then stood on the side with the other bridesmaids. Greg looked at Linda who was smiling at him.

Lois said, “We are gathered here today to witness the joining of two lives…The decision to marry is not entered into lightly…As friends and family we celebrate with Chloe and Johnathan in the making of this important commitment…The essence of marriage is love …Marriage symbolizes the sharing of two lives…Please face each other and hold hands. Johnathan, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife?”

“I do!”

“Will you love her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?”

“I will!”

Chloe, do you take this man to be your wedded husband?”

“I do,” Greg said in a low voice. He felt some tears coming down his cheek.

“Will you love him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?”

“I will.”

“Now Johnathan, if you will repeat after me: I Johnathan, take you Chloe, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.” Linda repeated the words.

“Now Chloe, if you will repeat after me: I Chloe, take you Johnathan, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.” Greg repeated the words with his voice cracking and many more tears rolling down his cheeks.

“As a token of your vows, let you exchange a symbol of love.” Kathy handed two rings to Linda. “These rings shall from this time forward be a symbol of your love. Let these unending circles signify to all that your commitment is deep and your love is true.” Linda placed a ring on Greg’s ring finger and then Greg placed one on Linda’s finger.

Lois said, “You have vowed to be loyal and loving toward each other… May you comfort each other, share each other's joys… May you continue to love one another forever. Chloe and Johnathan have formalized their vows
and the bond between them in your presence and in mine. I therefore by the powers vested in me pronounce you husband and wife. Johnathan, you may now kiss the bride.”

Linda turned toward Greg and gently lifted up the veil. Greg’s eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks glistened with tears. Linda put her arm behind Greg’s back and pulled him in tight to herself and then leaned in and planted her lips on top of his and began kissing him. It was a powerful kiss from someone who was no stranger to kissing. Greg became light-headed and for a long moment believed that he was indeed a girl named Chloe who had married her beau Johnathan. In the midst of the kiss the thought occurred to him that he wished this was real. He wished that everything about this wedding was real. He would become the wife of Johnathan. He would be a real Chloe. The kiss ended bringing Greg out of his reverie. Linda escorted Greg down the imaginary aisle. Following behind was the remainder of the wedding party. Greg and Linda greeted each of the bridesmaids and then Lois. Linda called for everyone’s attention and said that the reception would start in a few minutes.

Greg sought out Lois and before he could say anything she said, “The girls have had many of these weddings of theirs over the years, but I must say you might be the prettiest bride they’ve ever had.”

“That’s so kind of you to say.”

“Seriously, Chloe.”

“I’ve never thought of myself as pretty before, but I must admit I really like to hear it. I love being a bride. This dress is so pretty, I just love it.”

“We love having you here.”

“If you don’t mind, I wanted to ask you about my mom. Since she packed my suitcase with only girl’s clothing I’m sure that she approves of me dressing like a girl.”

“That’s true. She does approve.”

“But why? She never said anything to me.”

“Jeanie was worried that if she brought up the topic of you wearing her clothes it might cause you to get so upset that you’d deny that part of who you are.”

“Deny?”

“She knows that you’re exploring your sexuality and she wanted you to not be encumbered by guilt or worries. She and I set up this trip after we had no doubt that you would love a worry-free chance to be a girl.”

“You told the other girls to accept my dressing as a girl?”

“We had a meeting about it. The five girls and myself where we talked about the idea that some boys might like to pretend they’re girls. By the time the conversation was over, the girls and I knew that we would be comfortable with you dressing up. In fact, the girls looked forward to it because it opened up the possibility for so many new directions to have fun. For instance, this wedding was very special compared to past weddings. I don’t think we ever have had a bride cry before.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Why be sorry? You got so into the part that you wept. Many real brides weep out of happiness in getting married.”

“To be truthful, while I was kissing Johnathan, I was wishing that this was real. That I was marrying a girl pretending to be the husband while I was the bride.”

Lois smiled at Greg. “You’re only thirteen and you have a long way to go until you get married. But I think that you very well might meet and fall in love with a woman who prefers taking on the man’s role in a marriage. You could be her wife.” In fact, Lois suspected that it would be hard to meet such a woman, but she didn’t say that to Greg because she wanted him to believe it was likely to happen. She hadn’t said a word about Greg’s disgusting father on purpose. This was a time for Greg to get fixated on the life he hopefully will live once he gets away from that evil man.

Greg and Lois’s conversation was interrupted by Kathy announcing that the bride and groom would now have their first dance as a married couple. Linda came up to Greg, put her right hand around his waist and held his right hand in her left. A romantic song started and they danced around the living room. Linda standing tall in her black suit and Greg floating along under her lead in his pretty bridal gown. Lois took many pictures to show Jeanie. In the middle of the dance, Greg rested his head on Linda’s shoulder and he felt her hold him more tightly. He could never before remember being this happy.

After the dance was over, the girls and Greg spent some time acting out the different parts of a wedding reception. Greg especially loved Kathy’s made-up speech as maid of honor. It was very funny and started out with her saying “I have known Chloe since she was the baby lying in the crib next to mine in the nursery in Beth Israel Hospital. Her crying kept me up all night! But seriously, Chloe and I go way back. We played with our dolls together, we had many tea parties. We were inseparable in school. We entered the Little Miss Pantyhose pageant together, which, I might add, Chloe won only because I had a last second run in my pantyhose. To this day I still think that Chloe sabotaged my hose! We wore our first bra at the same time and our periods started almost the same day.” Kathy paused and then continued, “I’ll never forget the day that Chloe and Johnathan met. It was the day my mom won a thousand dollars in the lottery! But seriously, it was love at first sight. After they met all I heard from my brother Johnathan was Chloe this and Chloe that. I told him enough with the Chloe’s! And today they have gotten married. I must admit that Chloe is the prettiest bride I can remember seeing…but Johnathan is certainly not the handsomest groom. Chloe, your nearsightedness is a blessing.”

After Chloe finished her speech to great applause, the other girls adlibbed silly stories about the romance of Chloe and Johnathan. At one point Lois whispered to Greg, “Can you believe these girls? They make up the silliest things.”

“I’ve never had this much fun in my life. Your daughters and cousins are amazing!”

Lois smiled. Thank goodness Greg had these two weeks to make some great memories away from Matt. She worried about Greg’s readjustment to his normal life when he got back home. It could be a crushing blow to him when Matt started up again with his insane demands that Greg mimic his dad’s loutish ways. That would be up to Jeanie to figure out. There were limits to what she could do.

***

That night before bedtime, Lois told the girls to take showers. A large bathroom was situated off the hallway between the two bedrooms where the girls and Greg were sleeping. It had a large shower stall that could accommodate all six of them at once. The girls agreed it would be fun to pile into the shower together. Kathy and Marsha took off their clothes in the bedroom and when Greg hesitated, Kathy said, “C’mon Chloe, we’re taking a shower together. All of us!” He took off his clothes and reminded himself to ignore his penis. He would pretend it was a vagina if he thought of it at all. Certainly if the girls weren’t going to make a big deal of his penis, then there was no reason for him to do so.

When Kathy, Marsha and Greg entered the bathroom, the water was running and Linda, Nina and Olivia were already in the shower. They joined them so that all six were crowded together in the hot water. There was a lot of jockeying for position and reaching for the soap and washcloths. It was impossible not to be touching against the girls and Greg allowed himself to settle into this extraordinary sensual experience. He was sure that his penis was popping up and going down but he did not let himself get involved with it. Whatever it does it does, and that was the end of it.

Linda called out saying, “Let’s do a shampoo chain!” With much laughter in the tight space the girls formed a circle with each one facing the back of a girl next to them. Then each girl shampooed and washed the hair of the girl in front of them. Greg was facing Nina’s back and he applied some shampoo to her long, straight, black hair and began lathering it up. Behind him, Marsha was lathering up shampoo in his hair. Her fingers were strong and efficient. His hair was nowhere as long as the others and Marsha joked to everyone that she had the easiest job. Greg watched how the girls shampooed the long hair and he did his best to imitate them. When they were done shampooing they jostled in together underneath the nozzle rinsing the soap from their hair. Greg found himself pressed up against the breasts of more than one girl and he felt jolts of action in his penis that he was sure the girls would be feeling against their thighs and butts. There was nothing he could do about it. In particular, he was Chloe in the shower and in the house for the next two weeks. Not Greg. No caving into his sexual desire for girls. For sure none of the girls made an attempt to suggest that they were aware of his penis. He could just as well have had a vagina as far as they were concerned.

Leaving the shower, they found their towels and dried themselves off. Once again Greg’s mind was crowded with wonderful images of the girls drying off their breasts, their vaginas, and rear ends. He could see already that it was going to be hard to say goodbye to scenes like this when the vacation was over. Greg followed Marsha and Kathy to their bedroom. They were putting on nightgowns and he decided to put his bra back on and clean panties before putting on the nightie his mother had bought for him. He joined Marsha and Kathy taking his position in the middle of the bed. Marsha’s nightie was yellow and he could make out the form of her large breasts through the fabric. They were crested by her pointy nipples. Kathy was wearing a pink baby doll with ribbons and little puffed up lacy sleeves. His own nightie was also pink but somewhat longer than Kathy’s.

The three of them were talking about the day, when Linda, Nina and Olivia ran into their bedroom. Nina and Olivia were wearing cute nighties but Linda had on a man’s pajama top. They jumped into the middle of the bed with Linda between Greg and Marsha and the other two girls between Greg and Kathy. It was a tight squeeze but the six of them got under the covers together. Olivia said, “Does the married couple mind if we join them on their honeymoon?”

Linda was pressed up tightly against Greg and he caught on that this was Chloe and Johnathan’s wedding night. Linda said, “Chloe and I are delighted to have our bridesmaids join us, aren’t we dear?”

“Well yes, unless they plan on spending our whole honeymoon in bed with us!” Greg said.

Linda put her arm across Greg’s shoulders and held him against her. He felt like a bride. It was a feeling that he would never want to let go of.

***

The next morning the sun was shining and it was going to be a perfect beach day. After breakfast, the girls and Greg went up to their rooms to put on their bathing suits. Greg’s mom had bought him a one-piece bathing suit and a bikini and he asked Kathy and Marsha which one he should wear. “Try them both on and we’ll tell you,” Kathy said.

Greg took off his nightgown, bra and panties and put on the one-piece suit which was a light blue color and had a large mermaid in a darker shade of blue across the midsection. He inserted the breast forms in the bra cups. He then walked around a bit. “It’s very comfortable. I feel really good in it.”

“Now put on your bikini.”

Greg took off the one-piece suit and put on the bikini. It had a cute little pink panty and pink bra with a pattern of white sea horses on it. “You’re very darling in the bikini.” Kathy said.

“Yes, Chloe, very cute!” Marsha said.

“You’re both wearing bikinis,” Greg said. “Is that why you’re partial to the bikini?” Greg felt much more vulnerable in the bikini than the one-piece suit. Anyone could see his stomach and it was so skimpy he felt like he was practically naked. One little mistake and his breast would be exposed, or even his penis/vagina.

“Today wear your bikini, tomorrow your one-piece. That solves the problem!” Marsha said.

“You’re so smart!” Greg said.

The five girls and Greg went out onto the sand and down to the water. They frolicked in the surf, they lay on their blankets, six in a row. They put suntan lotion on each other. They made a sandcastle together. As much as Greg tried, he could not fully let go of anxiety that a passerby on the beach would call him out for wearing a girl’s bathing suit. His past cross dressing had always been at home or inside the beach house. Now he was out in the open where some people strolled along the beach past where he and the girls were playing. He was most nervous when boys his own age came by. They invariably were looking at the girls and him. Checking them out. Greg was convinced they were going to notice that he didn’t look like the others.

Midday they went back to the house to have lunch and afterwards returned to the water. While they were lying on their blankets, four guys set up a volleyball net nearby. They were older, most likely about sixteen and in high school. They played beach volleyball, two against two and the girls and Greg drifted over to watch. From comments the girls made to each other, Greg had the sense that they enjoyed looking at the display of masculine physiques in front of them. Two of the guys looked like they worked out in a gym or were on a sports team since their muscles rippled in the sunlight as they played.

Greg could see from this that there was a side to girls, or at least some girls, that he would not be able to relate to. Any girl that appreciated boys with muscles, would not be smitten with him. He had to wish for a girlfriend who liked him being a girl. He wondered if any of the five girls were like that. It was something worth thinking about for sure.

***

One of the most fun activities of the beach vacation was when the girls exercised to workout dance videos that they found on YouTube. They dressed in sports bras and cute little exercise shorts that were similar to the outfit worn by the woman on the videos. Since Greg didn’t have a sports bra he wore one of his regular bras. For the shorts he substituted a panty girdle that his mom had bought for him. Then the six of them stood in front of the large screen TV and imitated the dance steps on the video. Greg was mesmerized by the way the woman’s hips would shake, swivel, and bend, and he tried to imitate the motions. He especially loved the exuberance with which she danced. The more he and the girls danced to the videos the better they got. One of the videos in particular they saw enough times to memorize the steps. They gave a performance to Lois where they were perfectly synchronized.

***

The third night of the trip a powerful thunderstorm ran through the beach town. The thunder and lightning woke up Marsha, Greg, and Kathy. As they lay there listening to the thunder that followed within a couple of seconds of the flashes of light, Marsha and Kathy moved in closer to Greg until the three of them were touching. “It’s so scary,” Kathy said.

“I know,” Greg said. He shook a little with each crack of thunder.

The two girls put their arms over him so they were tightly nestled with each other. “I feel a lot safer now,” Marsha said.

“I do too,” Greg said.

“I do three,” Kathy said, and the three of them laughed.

After a while Kathy laughed again and Greg asked what she was laughing at. “I had the idea that the three of us could run into bed with the girls in the other bedroom. They’re probably awake and scared just like us.”

“That’s a great idea,” Marsha said. “Let’s do it!”

“Okay,” Greg said.

The three of them got out of bed and ran down the hall into the other bedroom surprising Linda, Nina, and Olivia. “Got room for three more?” Kathy said, and she, Marsha and Greg jumped onto the bed and under the covers joining the other girls. Greg was somewhere in the middle of the girls. The lightening was still flashing, the thunder was still roaring and with each blast the girls screamed.

Finally, Lois came in asking what the commotion was. “Are you all scared of the storm?”

Nina said, “Come join us!”

Lois laughed, “The bed will collapse! Never in my life have I met such silly girls.” Gazing upon the six heads poking out of the covers every time lightning lit up the room, Lois thought how marvelous it must be for Greg. Imagine being a thirteen-year-old boy, sandwiched in with five pretty girls in a bed. And he’s wearing the pretty pink nightgown that Jeanie bought him. He’s even kept his bra on. I can imagine how he’d be jealous of the real breasts that the other girls have. They’re all so sexy. Jeanie is going to love hearing about this!

***

A couple of times, Lois took the kids out for pizza at a local restaurant. Greg wore a top and skirt like the girls. When they told him that he fit in so well that no one would know that he was a boy, Greg said he wasn’t so sure. Kathy then said, “Chloe! You’re pretty! You’re as graceful as any girl! You have a girl’s body and shape! You move like a girl! Trust us!” The other girls joined in telling Greg not to think for a moment that he didn’t look and act like a girl. Embarrassed by his persistent anxiety, Greg apologized and told them he would do his best to believe what they said.

As each day passed, Greg felt more and more comfortable playing outside on the beach. He was most pleased by the fact that for long stretches of the day he thought of himself as being a girl just like the others. He was now peeing like a girl, after watching how the girls sat down. Greg was fascinated when Olivia had her period and she taught him about how to use tampons and pads.

As the vacation days wound down, Greg could not help but wonder how he would cope with his father again. In his house he was expected to be a man through and through. His dad would never tolerate even the slightest feminine thought or gesture coming from him. As his dad had said a hundred times, Greg should watch him and learn to copy him. “I’m your fucking role model, Greg, so do whatever I do and you’ll turn into me one day.”

After hearing such statements, Greg would think to himself, “If I turned into a man like him, then I would rather be dead.”

***

The evening before they were to head back the next morning, Nina’s dad, Phil, showed up to fetch her. She was to join her family on their vacation and her dad needed her home to get an early start the next day. Phil entered the beach house in the midst of the last wedding that the girls and Greg had put on. Greg was in a bridesmaid dress and the moment Phil laid eyes on him, Lois sensed that this was not going to go down well. “Holy shit,” Phil said to Lois when the ceremony was over. “That’s Matt’s boy, Greg, dressed as a girl?”

“We’re just putting on a little play. Please don’t tell Matt about it.”

“Don’t tell him? That’s a laugh. He needs to know that his son is dressing like a girl. Also, how come he’s the only guy here?”

“It just happened that way.”

Nina was sad to miss the last night with her friends. She gave them each a hug and when she got to Greg she whispered in his ear, “I don’t want you to be a stranger, Chloe. You’re a good friend now and so much fun to be with.” Greg had to fight not to cry.

A short while later, Phil left with Nina and Lois worried about what might happen. She prayed that Phil would forget what he had seen. She tried calling Lois to warn her, but her phone did not take the message.

Lois was in a quandary as to what to say, if anything, to Greg. Finally she decided that she couldn’t let him go blindly home without knowing that his dad may have found out about his dressing up. She took him aside after he was dressed for bed and said, “I have to let you know that Nina’s dad saw you in the bridesmaid dress and it turns out he knows your dad. He said that he’s going to tell him what he saw.” Lois could see that Greg was clearly frightened.

“Thanks for telling me,” Greg said.

“What are you going to do to protect yourself?”

“I don’t know. I’m most scared for my mom. Dad has hit her before but he’s not yet hit me. He might hit me and then do something crazy to make me be a man. I don’t know, a military academy? Anything’s possible with him. The rest of the summer he’ll be making me lift heavy weights, that’s for sure! I’ve been so happy here. I wish my mom and I could move in with you and get away from my dad.”

“I would love to have the two of you, but you know as well as I do that your dad would never allow it.”

“I know.”

“All I can say is that if your dad hits anybody you have every right to call the police. He’s not allowed to hit Jeanie or you. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I’ll call the police if I have to.” Greg knew that it was easy to say that, but the reality was more complicated. His dad could get even more violent in the future if they called a cop.

Dad

That night right after supper Matt came charging into the kitchen while Jeanie was cleaning up. “What the fuck, Jeanie. Who is at the beach house with Greg?”

“What do you mean? Lois and some kids.”

“What guys are there?”

“Guys?”

“Yeah, you know people with dicks. How many of them?”

Jeanie thought about lying and Matt said, “If you lie you better reserve a room at the hospital for yourself. My buddy Phil told me what’s going on at the beach house.”

“I guess Greg is the only boy there.”

“You lied about there being other boys there.”

“I never said there were any other boys.”

Matt jumped up and slapped Jeanie hard on the cheek. She fell down and began crying. “You lied by letting me think that there would be other boys.”

“So what does it matter?” Jeanie said as she cried.

“Phil texted me to say that when he picked up his kid from the beach house, he saw Greg wearing a dress and he was acting the same as the girls.”

“So what?” Jeanie said.

Matt slapped her again even harder and Jeanie felt fear for her life. “You’re disgusting, Jeanie. Just you wait and see what’s going to happen to your little fairy boy when he comes back tomorrow. You’re going to have a front row seat to the lesson I’m going to give to him. He’ll regret the day he was born.”

“Don’t you hurt my baby boy!” Jeanie said frantically.

Matt held up his hand as if to smack her again and she collapsed into a fetal position protecting her face and waiting for the blow. A minute later she heard the front door slam. No doubt Matt was headed to Glen’s to get drunk.

Mom and Dad

Matt didn’t get home until dawn. He was foul drunk and nasty and fell down on the living room sofa. Jeanie was terrified of what would happen when Lois dropped Greg off in the afternoon. She went downstairs to the cellar to do some laundry and while she was putting clothes into the washing machine, she just about jumped out of her skin when she saw a large snake curled up in a straw basket. They had occasional mice in the basement who got in from a hole they had never been able to find.

Jeanie looked at the marking on the snake and went to a book they had about wildlife and to her shock she saw that it was an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake. She went upstairs to Matt and shook him awake. He said, “What the fuck Jeanie, leave me alone.”

“There’s a giant rattlesnake in the basement, Matt.”

“You’re a dumb ass, Jeanie. There are no rattlesnakes around here. It’s got to be a common rat snake. They often go inside looking for mice.”

“You’re wrong, it’s a rattlesnake. I checked the coloring. You’ve got to get it out of here. I’m terrified being in the house with that thing.”

Matt looked at her and said, “Okay. If it’s a rat snake I’m going to wallop you for ruining my sleep.” He got up and staggered down the stairs to the basement. Jeanie followed behind him saying, it’s in the basket near the washing machine. She went part way down the stairs behind him. She heard him saying, “Jesus Christ, just a rat snake,” and suddenly he screamed. “The fucking thing bit me!”

Jeanie ran down the stairs to where Matt was. He was lying on the ground and the snake was slithering away into a pile of boxes and other stuff in the basement. His rattle could be distinctly heard. “How bad is it?” Jeanie asked.

Matt staggered onto his feet and crawled up the stairs onto the sofa and fell down. “Get the fucking ambulance, Jeanie, it’s poisonous.”

Jeanie found her self-phone but it was discharged. “My phone is dead. It can’t keep a charge. I’ve been telling you that!”

Matt seemed to be in great pain and the toxin must have been working its way into his body. “Use my phone, idiot. Call. Hurry.”

Jeanie saw his phone nearby and said, “I need the code, Matt. You never gave me the code.”

He didn’t say anything and she said it again, “I need the code for your phone.”

“It’s a four four.” Matt stopped

“Four, four, I got that. What’s the others?”

“Four…” Matt said. He looked like he was passing out.

“Matt,” she yelled but he didn’t say anything.

Jeanie ran out of the house to find a neighbor with a phone. She had to go two houses down until someone answered their door and called 911 for her. She went back to the house and peeked inside. She was afraid of the snake but she had to see what Matt might need. When she got next to him she saw that he looked like he was dead. “Matt, Matt,” she said. She shook him but nothing happened. She ran back outside and stood there until the police arrived a few minutes later.

Greg and Mom

When Lois pulled up to Greg’s house with the SUV she was worried about whether or not Phil told Matt about what he had seen. There was a police car in front of the house and she hoped it didn’t mean that Matt had finally hurt Jeanie so bad that police intervention was needed. She got out of the car and fetched Greg’s suitcase. He gave a tearful goodbye to the girls. They had made many arrangements to see each other again which took some of the sadness off of their parting.

The front door was ajar and Greg called in, “Mom, Dad, I’m back.”

Lois was standing behind Greg. She braced herself expecting that Matt would get angry with her for allowing Greg to dress up. But instead of Matt, Jeanie came rushing out and grabbed Greg into her arms and held him. She was weeping and Lois said, “Jeanie, what’s happened?” She saw two large welt marks on Jeanie’s face and was sure that Matt had done it to her.

Jeanie held Greg tightly and said, “Your father got bit by a rattlesnake in the basement and he died before the ambulance could come.”

Greg pushed back so he could see his mother’s face. Jeanie looked at Greg and then Lois. “It’s what happened this morning. I went downstairs to do the laundry. The snake was there in a basket. Matt went down to get rid of it and he got bit and I frantically tried to get help and by the time it came it was too late.”

The policeman who was inside came out. “This officer came by to tell me that the snake belongs to a guy who lives a couple of blocks away. He had reported it missing from the tank he keeps it in. Apparently I need to get a lawyer to see how big a settlement I’ll get from his insurance company.”

Lois and Jeanie locked eyes and they each could see a small smile forming on their lips. Greg wasn’t exactly crying though the shock that he would no longer be seeing his father gradually settled into his mind.

The girls in the van came over to Greg to ask him what was going on. After he told them, they gathered around him and held him. They told him how sorry they were. They assured him that they would always be there for him.

***

The initial offer of the insurance company was seven figures. Jeanie and Greg could afford to live almost anywhere now, but Greg said he didn’t want to move away from Kathy and Linda and their cousins. Jeanie told him that they would have to get a new house because she couldn’t stomach living in a place where she had been so unhappy and fearful for so many years. The new house would be within walking distance of Lois, even closer than they were now, so that Greg and Lois’s girls could continue playing together.

***

After Matt’s funeral was over and his friends had dispersed, Jeanie felt a rising euphoria. Never again did she have to see these guys. While she had some sadness that Matt had died the way he had, in the last analysis he had killed himself. Sometimes people do stupid things that cost them their lives. She and Greg were now free of the misery that Matt had brought into their lives. Greg and Jeanie sat together on the sofa reflecting on where life had taken them. Jeanie put her arm around Greg and held him tightly. She affectionately kissed his forehead. “I love you, Greg.” Greg turned his head toward his mom and looked into her eyes and said, “Would it be okay with you if you raised me as your daughter, Chloe. I’ve decided that I want to be Chloe from now on. I don’t want to ever go back to being Greg. When I grow up I want to fall in love with a woman who loves me as Chloe. I want to be a wife like you Mom, though I don’t want a husband like Dad. I want a husband who is a kind and loving woman, very much the way you are.”

Jeanie smiled at Greg and said, “I will love nothing more than for you to be my daughter Chloe. I want you to be yourself and I want you to be happy. Also, we’ll have so much fun buying pretty new clothes for you.”

“Lois said I’m pretty and so did the girls.”

“She did, did she? Well, she’s right. You’re a very pretty girl, and Mom will make sure that you’re always dressed in the prettiest clothes.”

“Thank you, Mom.”

The End

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

All's well that ends well.

Rough justice indeed, it might have been better if the bully had suffered some moderate disablement from the poison like losing his hand and some mobility. Enough to prevent him from being able to harm his wife and child. Still, alternatively, death does give certainty for those hoping to find release from the bullying.
Nice, compact story with a satisfactory if brutal ending.
Thanks;
Beverly.

bev_1.jpg

The Snake

jengrl's picture

dispensed poetic justice to the snake who treated his wife and child so horribly .

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

An instrument

Andrea Lena's picture

of his own destruction? Had he not been so controlling and cruel, Jeanie could have unlocked his phone in time. But the best part is that she and Chloe are free. Thanks for an entirely captivating story!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena