Tracy -3

Printer-friendly version

Tracy 3

by Pamela ([email protected])

For the following two weekends after Tracy and Abby had me fitted for a bra and panties, Tracy was quite busy with homework and there was no opportunity to spend time with her other than washing her laundry. She still insisted I wear the bra and panties under my clothes as I worked, so that I would become better acclimated to my role as her girl bitch.

On the following weekend, Tracy had her friends over to visit so that I ended up having to be available in case the girls wanted me to lick their vaginas or change their pad or whatever. Tracy had me dress in my bra and panties and the crinoline. While I wasn't enthusiastic about being dressed that way, I didn't want to get Tracy angry with me. Particularly, since she would likely put me in the bathroom by myself and I wouldn't be able to visit with her and her friends.

Unfortunately, while I was licking Laurie's vagina in the bathroom after she had peed, I could hear through the door that Tracy's mom had come home early from the golf course. Apparently, she wasn't feeling well and needed to lie down. In a panic, I didn't know what to do. If I left the bathroom her mom might see me. If I took off the bra, panties and crinoline I'd be naked and no opportunity to put on my boy clothes. I heard Laurie whisper to me, "just stay where you are, Greg, and we'll wait until the all clear." I was in the middle of licking her pussy so I resumed what I was doing even though I felt afraid about being caught.

As I licked her I heard footsteps on the stairway and then heard Tracy's mom asking "is Greg still here?"

"He's in the bathroom," Tracy said, and then her mom called out, "hi Greg!"

I yelled back to her a greeting and a short while later Tracy came in the bathroom and said, "She's gone to rest in her bedroom."

"I better get dressed and go," I said.

"Suit yourself, Greg," Tracy said seemingly unconcerned about her mom being in the house.

Shaken by how close I had come to being caught in girl's clothes, I hurriedly got dressed and went back to my house. I couldn't help but realize that if her mom had come back a half hour earlier, she would have caught me hanging up the bras and panties in the backyard, or perhaps even sitting at Tracy's feet wearing my crinoline and bra.

I spent a long week thinking about the wisdom of dressing up like a girl in Tracy's house and decided it was something that I just couldn't do anymore. While it would be bad enough to get caught with the laundry, I could always fabricate some excuse, such as Tracy asking me to help because she had to run somewhere or something like that. But being caught in a bra and crinoline would be game changing. In fact, I was already vulnerable because of running into Ms. Ritzell in the bra shop. At any time she could tell my mother about what she had seen. My life as I knew it would be over. I resolved to explain to Tracy that it was playing with fire to have me dress like a girl, and surely she would agree with me that I could just as well be her bitch whether I was dressed as a girl or not. Tracy had already shown me that she could listen to reason, as when she agreed to not make me wear a leash until we were in the park during our excursions. Hopefully, this was no big deal to Tracy in view of the event with her mom, and if by some chance she insisted I still dress up, then I'd just have to give her an ultimatum. It would be painful to no longer get to lick her vagina, and hang out with her and her friends, but c'est la vie. I had to think of my own future.

As I did in all such situations I practiced a little speech I would give Tracy the next time I saw her. Since she likely would challenge anything I would say, I went over in my mind what her objections would be and then crafted answers. In every case I felt sure that I had a strong logical argument why it was best if I just stayed as her boy bitch and did not venture into looking like a girl.

***

On the next Saturday morning when I entered Tracy's bedroom I found her lying in bed with her knees up and reading a book. She had several sheets of paper and a notebook lying around her in the bed.

"Hi Tracy," I said.

Tracy stopped what she was doing and pointed to a neatly folded bra and panties that were on her dresser and she said, "I bought you a woman's bra and panties. The box next to them contains breast forms that you should place into your bra."

"What!" I said, not able to hide my surprise.

"I've decided that you're ready for the next step, so go and change. Actually, I also have a sissy dress for you to wear," Tracy said.

"A sissy dress?" I said, "But Tracy, this is something I need to talk to you about."

Tracy looked up from her book and said, "You're going to end up in the bathroom again, Greg, if you don't get that bra on in the next two seconds."

Frustrated, I said, "Please, Tracy, can't I just say one thing?"

I felt my eyes getting moist and Tracy said, "Go in the bathroom and think about why you're there."

Feeling trapped between what I had to say and her punishing me by sending me to lie down in the bathroom, I felt tears start to come down my cheeks. "What? Are you crying again, Greg?" Tracy said.

"I'm really sorry Tracy, but I just wanted to ask you something. It's very important," I said.

Tracy mumbled something under her breath and said, "OK, Greg, out with it. What is it you have to say?"

"I'm sorry, but I just wanted to say why I don't think it's such a good idea for me to wear girl's clothes. I mean, there are a lot of reasons. Don't get me wrong Tracy, I love doing your laundry and helping you anyway I can, and I'm happy to be your bitch, but I think I need to be your boy bitch and not a girl bitch." I continued on reciting my prepared speech mentioning the near-miss with her mom the previous week while the whole time gazing at Tracy hoping that she would show some sign of understanding. When I was about halfway through my speech I watched as Tracy got out of bed, and pulled the nightgown she was wearing up over her head revealing her naked body. She wasn't wearing panties and I had a clear view of her vagina, her narrow waist and the full roundness of her breasts. My voice trailed off and came to a halt as I gazed at her. Tracy said, "Come with me to the bathroom."

I followed Tracy into the bathroom where she sat down and peed. While she did so, her eyes burned into mine and she said, "Sit," and I got down on my knees in front of her and waited for her to finish peeing.

When she was done, and before I could lean in to lick her, Tracy moved up on the seat and spread her legs wide giving me a complete view of her vagina and its unparalleled beauty. The vertical fold at its entrance and its full pink lips. I now moved my head in and licked it clean. While I did so, Tracy said, "This is your world, Greg. Nothing else. I'm not interested in anything you have to say. Your life with me revolves around my cunt. You'll clean it when I pee, you'll change my pads and tampon if I tell you to. You'll do the same for my girl friends and you'll do whatever other chores I tell you to do. And just as important you must accept the fact that you're a sissy with a pussy and that means you're going to dress like the little girl I want you to be."

Tracy's words were like a series of daggers thrust into me. I had had such high hopes that our relationship might normalize one day but evidently that was just wishful thinking. My speech, which I thought was so good, was worthless to Tracy. I felt a renewed burst of tears coming down my cheeks and I felt weary and didn't know what to do. Should I just go home? Should I stay? What should do? I stopped licking her and tried to collect my thoughts.

While so engaged, I felt Tracy's hand on the back of my head and then she pushed my face into her vagina and said, "Suck on my pussy." Caught off guard by this unprecedented offer of intimacy, I eagerly continued licking on her vagina. It was both irresistible as well as a source of comfort.

"Lick it slow and steady," Tracy said. "Use your tongue on my clit so it gets hard."

This was all new. Wasn't Tracy telling me that she had heard my speech after all? She was showing me what my reward will be if I acquiesce in dressing like a girl while I'm with her. As I licked her vagina, Tracy rested one and then two hands on my head and applied enough pressure to help guide my mouth and tongue. She slowly squirmed in her seat evidently responding to my touches. I sensed her relaxing because of the pleasure I was giving her. Every so often she shifted her hips a little to bring my tongue to a place she wanted. I found myself entering a trance-like state in which, just like she had said to me earlier, her pussy had become my universe.

Without warning, Tracy yanked my head away from her vagina causing me to break out of the zone I was in. I looked up at her wondering why she had done that and she said staring down at me and talking in a steely voice, "Every time you're here Greg, whether to do my laundry, suck on my pussy, lick me after I pee, change my pad or tampon or anything else I tell you to do, you'll be dressed as my girl bitch."

As my mind tried to fully process what she was saying, Tracy said, "Get up." I got up and then Tracy did too. I followed her into her bedroom where she said, "Take off your clothes and put on the bra and panties I got for you."

If ever there was a time to tell Tracy "No" this was it, yet I knew that I lacked the courage to do so. It was all the more impossible now that Tracy had given me a taste of things to come. All I had to do was put on the bra and panties and then Tracy might let me resume licking on her vagina. I would do anything for another chance to have her cunt in my mouth.

After I had the bra and panties on, Tracy had me open up the box containing the breast forms and slip them into my bra. The sensation of having breasts was foreign to me and I did my best to just accept them as something that I had no control over. Tracy said, "There's a sissy dress for you hanging in my closet. Put it on."

I went in her large closet and saw that there was a bright pink dress with frilly edging around the top and skirt hem. It also seemed to have a sewn in crinoline. I brought it out to Tracy and said, "This dress?"

"Put it on."

I put the dress on over my head and Tracy came up behind me and zipped it up. The ruffly skirts of the dress came to my mid thighs and my boobs seemed to stick out a mile from the form fitting bodice. I watched as Tracy smiled. "Perfect, Greg."

I went to the bathroom and gazed at myself in the full length mirror. Tracy had said that it was a sissy dress and that was an understatement. The dress made me feel like I was confined within a realm where I had no choice but to believe that I was a girl. In fact, a young girl, and that Tracy was much older than me, like a big sister. Really, Tracy was more like a grown woman and I was her young child. The dress put me in a different world than hers. I was in a child's realm, powerless and forced to do her biding. I was like a slave girl, but anytime I wanted to gain my freedom I could do it. I was not shackled physically, but only through my unbounded desire for her. She was entirely right that her vagina had become my master. Who in their right mind could give up access to that most beautiful of pussies? Being her slave was a small price to pay for the bliss that I felt sucking on that organ. How could I go wrong devoting myself to that perfect vagina whose self-confidence and charisma overwhelmed me?

Tracy now climbed onto her bed and leaned back against the head board with her feet spread wide and said, "Continue with my cunt."

I got down on the bed stomach first and placed my face between her legs. Before I began licking Tracy once again pulled my head away again.

"Why, Tracy?" I said in almost a whine as I looked up at her again.

"You promise that you'll forever dress and act like the girl bitch I want you to be, and you'll never complain about it?" Tracy said.

"I promise, Tracy," I said, now desperate to resume licking on her. Tracy again guided my mouth back to her vagina and I resumed sucking and licking her. Tracy used her hands to guide me directly against her clitoris and she began moaning in earnest and the sound added to my intoxication with her vagina. A short while later I felt Tracy shudder and gasp for breath and then she pushed my head away. My face was wet with her effluent and I smelled of her musk.

"Get me my bra and panties," Tracy said.

I went to her dresser and did as she said, and then watched as she put on her bra. I fetched the rest of the clothes that Tracy was going to wear which consisted of a white blouse and a short skirt. When she was dressed she turned to me and said, "The girls are coming over in a short while to help me feminize you."

"Feminize me?" I asked.

"You have time to wash my and my mom's lingerie," Tracy said.

"Hang it outside to dry?" I asked.

Tracy nodded her head. Dressed as I was in a bright pink fluffy dress, I would be an easy target for someone to see when I was hanging up the laundry. I wanted to say something to Tracy about that, but I knew it would be useless and she might end up getting mad at me anyway. I gathered up her bras and panties from her hamper and did the same for her mom's underwear and then went to the laundry room and did the wash by hand. When it was time to hang it up to dry, I just went outside feeling sure that I'd be caught. My only hope was that from a distance I'd look so much like a girl that no one would be suspicious about me.

The only people who caught me outside wearing the pink dress were Abby, Laurie and Julie when they arrived. Abby greeted me by saying, "You look so pretty Greg. Tracy has you wearing dresses now?"

"Yeah, when I'm visiting Tracy, I'm always going to be wearing dresses. She also got me a grown woman's bra."

"We can see that Greg!" Julie said.

"That's quite a set of boobs that you've got there," Laurie added, laughing.

"Don't be hard on Greg," Abby said. "It hasn't been an easy transition for him, has it Greg? I mean you were crying on the way to getting your first bra and now look at you."

"I guess it hasn't been that easy," I say, "but I want to do what Tracy wants me to do."

"Good. When you're done hanging up the laundry, come upstairs. I think that Tracy's plan is for all of us to put our minds together and help you learn how to act like a girl."

"Yeah, that's what she told me," I say.

***

Fifteen minutes later I hung up the last one of Tracy's mom's girdles to dry. All was done and I nervously headed back to Tracy's room. The girls were sitting on the bed and chairs. When I entered, Tracy said, "I think we ought to focus on Greg mastering one specific behavior, and then move on from there."

"What do you have in mind?" Abby said.

"I'm not sure," Tracy said.

"I think it should be curtsying," Laurie said. "From the first moment I saw Greg in his sissy dress I thought, my goodness, he's like an upstairs maid who should be trained to curtsy when she's in the presence of her mistress."

"That's a brilliant idea," Abby said.

"I agree," Tracy said.

"I know exactly how to instruct Greg," Laurie said. "Stand in front of me, Greg, and listen carefully to what I say."

I moved to where she was and then Laurie said, "Put your right foot behind your left foot touching your toes to the floor."

I did as she said.

"Now, lower your legs evenly bending at the knees," I did this though I was a bit wobbly, and Laurie said, "Also hold your skirt out to the side with your hands." I did as she said and then she added, "Now bow your head looking to the ground. Then rise up again," Laurie said.

"A good first effort," Julie said.

"Curtsy to each of us, one by one," Tracy said.

I stood in front of Tracy and practiced a curtsy. "Don't round your back so much," Laurie said. "That's better. You can also lower down a bit more. Good."

Next I curtsied for Abby, then Julie and finally Laurie.

"He's getting better with practice," Laurie said.

"Keep practicing during the week, Greg," Tracy said. "From now on, I expect you to curtsy every time you enter and leave a room in which any of us are in. Understood?"

"Yes," I said.

"Shouldn't he also curtsy when he acknowledges one of your commands to him?" Abby said.

"You're right," Tracy said. "Greg, every time I tell you what to do, you say, 'yes, ma'am' or 'yes, madam' and you curtsy."

"Yes, Tracy," I said and curtsied.

"Yes, madam," Tracy corrected me and I curtsied again, this time saying "yes, madam."

"Practice that at home, Greg, until it becomes second nature to you," Tracy said.

"Yes, madam," I said and curtsied.

The girls laughed and Julie said, "He's so obedient. It's marvelous. I think we should teach him how to sit down like a lady."

"How does that go?" Abby said.

"First, let's see how Greg sits down wearing that dress," Julie said. "Go ahead and sit, Greg." I sat down in a chair and she said, "OK, now get up," and I stood back up. "You see how he just plops down leaning forward and he made no attempt to gather his skirts. To sit like a lady, Greg, you've got to do things much more consciously. Watch me." Julie stood up and said, "First I tighten my ab muscles and then bend my legs, sticking my tush out a bit and lowering straight down." Julie demonstrated and it was true that she looked very elegant. "In your case tuck your skirts underneath you as you're moving down. Also keep your knees together and when you're seated you can angle both legs to either side or straight ahead if you want to."

I practiced sitting a few times following her directions and found that I got better at it the more I tried it.

"This is fun," Julie said.

"Greg is a natural girl," Abby said.

"Curtsying and sitting down, a good start on learning to be feminine, Greg," Tracy said. "Let's take a break and give Greg a chance to put his face in a few pussies. Do any of you have to pee?"

"I do," Laurie said and then Abby said, "I'll go after Laurie."

"Go with Laurie, Greg," Tracy said.

"Yes, madam," I said and curtsied and followed Laurie to the bathroom.

While I was in front of her on my knees waiting for her to finish peeing, Laurie said, "does wearing that dress make you feel pretty?"

"I guess so," I said noncommittally.

"When I was young I loved wearing dresses like that and feeling pretty. There's no reason why you shouldn't feel the same way."

"But I'm a guy, so I think it's different, isn't it?" I say.

"Anybody who wears a dress like you're wearing should feel pretty. Let yourself go, Greg. Imagine that you have a vagina just like I do. Feel your tits in your bra and your panties covering your pussy."

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what Laurie was saying and I did begin to feel a bit feminine. Particularly imagining that I had a vagina created a strong feeling that I had a void between my legs. No penis, no ability to be male. The feelings were self-affirming so that the more I felt the void between my legs the more I felt I was a girl and the more I felt that I had a void there.

"I'm done peeing, Greg," Laurie said bringing me out of my reverie. I leaned in and licked her vagina and otherwise cleaned her up. While I did so, she said, "Another thing you could think about is how pretty your arms are Greg. You have girl arms, Greg. Not a muscle in them."

In the feminine mood I was in, I enjoyed the compliment and thanked Laurie for saying it. Laurie got up and a moment later Abby came in and lifted up her skirt and then pulled down her panties. I could see that she had a thick pad with a small amount of blood on it in her panties.

"I'm having my period Greg," she said.

"I see," I said. "Is it OK if I take out your pad and get you a new one?"

"Sure, you can take my pad, but I want to switch to a tampon now," Abby said.

Abby's used pad looked to be relatively new and there wasn't much blood on it. I got a sudden inspiration and said to her, "Do you think that Tracy would mind if I wore your pad?"

"What?" Abby said, surprised.

"Tracy wants me to feel feminine, and if I had a large pad like this one in my panties, and especially one that has some blood in it, then it would probably make me feel even more feminine," I said.

"Why don't you ask Tracy?" Abby said. "I'll pee in the meantime. Go ask her."

I left the bathroom carrying the pad in my hand. Tracy, Laurie and Julie stopped their conversation when I entered. I curtsied and said to Tracy, "I'm sorry to disturb you, but I was thinking that I would like to wear Abby's pad in my panties, since that might help me feel more feminine. Abby thought I should ask you for your permission."

Laurie and Julie smiled at me as if I had said something cute and Tracy said, "Sure, Greg, go ahead and wear Abby's pad."

Back in the bathroom, Abby was just finishing up peeing. I said, "Tracy game me permission to wear your pad."

"Do you know how to put it in your panties?" Abby said.

"Yeah," I said. I then lifted up my skirts and pulled down my panties and inserted the pad, pushing it down so the adhesive would keep it in place. Then I pulled my panties up and I felt the pad pushing up against my inner crotch. If the truth be told, even more than the bra, panties and dress I was wearing, the fact of having a menstrual pad pushed up against my "vagina" for the first time made me feel like I did have a vagina and that I was probably a lot more a girl than a boy.

"How does the pad feel?" Abby said.

"Wearing the pad makes me feel feminine in a way I hadn't felt before. I think I do feel like I must have a vagina. Is that crazy?"

"Not really," Abby said. "I think you really want to have a vagina, Greg, so dressing and behaving like a girl are things that you naturally want to do."

I thought about what Abby said until she reminded me, "My pussy, Greg?"

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking about what you said," I said and then leaned in and licked Abby's vagina. I fetched her a tampon and watched as she inserted it.

***

Back in the room, Tracy had me sit at her feet while the girls talked. I could feel the pad in my panties and the breasts in my bra. Tracy must have gotten me breasts at a somewhat large cup size since my chest seemed as big as that of any of the girls. Looking down at my breasts in the pink dress I took a deep breath and sighed with a strange, quiet pleasure. It was nice to be Tracy's girl bitch, after all. All I had to do was be feminine and do whatever she told me to do. That was uncomplicated and peaceful. Just inches from my mouth her vagina sat inside her panties inside her skirt. I wished that suddenly Tracy would spread her legs and invite me in for another long suck on her cunt.

Sitting there comfortably on the floor next to Tracy, I resolved that I would always be obedient to her wishes and I would try and be as much like a little girl as I could be. I would show her that I loved wearing frothy girl dresses and otherwise being cute and soft and playful. This was the way to her heart and these would be the things that she would reward with opportunities to serve her vagina. She could easily have thrown me out of her house because of my speech, but instead she had been kind enough to point the way to my being able to stay in her good graces. Most importantly, there was definitely something in it for me. The remembrance of Tracy's orgasm came to mind and how happy and proud I was that I had been able to deliver that for her. Yes, definitely, being pretty, being like the young girl she wanted me to be, were the things I had to concentrate on in the future.

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard Tracy say, "What should be next for Greg?"

"I can tell him how he can walk like a girl," Abby said.

"Go ahead," Tracy said.

"Up on your feet, Greg," Abby said. She then proceeded to show me how to walk like a girl. I was to place one foot in front of the other positioned at the center of my body, standing erect and slightly back. My hips would naturally sway as I walked and I should allow my arms to swing from the elbow down as they tend to do for women. I imitated Abby and walked back and forth across the room several times.

"Keep on practicing along with your curtsying and your sitting down. By the next time we see you these should all be second nature to you," Tracy said.

"Yes, Tracy," I said, curtsying, "I'll do my best to learn them."

"I think Greg should also learn how to fluff up his crinolines," Julie said.

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Your crinoline is made up of many layers of tulle. One by one you separate the layers and the crinoline fluffs up."

Julie showed me how to do it and before long she and I had gone all the way around my crinoline fluffing it. "Do you see how much prettier you look now?" Julie said. "Look in the mirror."

I went in the mirror and could see that the skirt sitting over my crinoline was held up and out, practically as if I were wearing a tutu. When I rejoined the girls I said, "I really do look prettier I think."

"Greg, you need pantyhose," Laurie said.

"And heels," Julie added.

"Definitely," Abby said.

"We'll start Greg on pantyhose next week," Tracy said.

"Also make up," Abby said.

"Yes, make up and jewelry," Julie said. "We should get his ears pierced."

"Good idea," Tracy said.

I looked at Tracy with some alarm, but that was all I could do. I had to trust that Tracy knew what was best for me, and I daren't say anything to contradict her plans. That was out of the question.

***

Just before I was to return home after taking off the dress and bra and putting the breast forms back in their box, I asked Tracy, "Do you want me to curtsy when I meet you and the girls at school?"

"Of course," Tracy said.

"What about walking and sitting like a girl?" I asked.

"I don't know why you're asking me, Greg. Girls walk like girls and girls sit like girls. Do you still think you're a boy?" Tracy said.

"Oh, no, Tracy," I said, "I'm definitely a girl."

"Good, because we all think you're a girl, Greg, and we expect you to act accordingly."

I wanted to ask her about the fact that other kids in the school might see me curtsying or walking like a girl, but figured that Tracy would not be concerned about any embarrassment I might feel.

***

When I thought about it later I realized that the only way to not be seen acting like a girl at school was to avoid Tracy and the other girls. That would probably be difficult to accomplish, but I could make running into them a rare event. I'd have to be super vigilant every time I left one classroom to head to another. I wondered how Tracy would punish me if I failed to curtsy. Perhaps a bigger problem was that I would have to be walking like a girl in school. Even far away from me, Tracy might expect to see my hips swaying and my feet moving one in front of the other. As much as I'd love to please Tracy by walking like a girl, it was clearly better to figure out ways of disguising it so the other kids would not figure out what I was doing.

All during the week I practiced curtsying, sitting and walking like a girl when I was in my room at night. Eventually I felt like I was getting pretty good at it. I could casually walk through a room with my hips swaying and then sit down elegantly in a chair like I was a princess. One evening I accidentally left the door of my room ajar, and my mother looked in and saw me curtsy. She said, "nice curtsy Greg. Why in the world are you curtsying?"

"Is that a curtsy?" I lied. "I thought it was how someone greets a king. We're doing Hamlet in school."

"Just bow your head, Greg. A curtsy, like you were doing, is only for girls."

"Thanks, mom," I said.

***

In the next few weeks the weather grew colder and the golf outings of Tracy and mine's parents grew rarer. Even when I did get to visit Tracy, I no longer hung her lingerie to dry outside. Instead, I set up drying racks in her basement and placed the collections of her panties and bras on one rack and her mom's bras, panties and girdles on another. On those days when I couldn't see Tracy I felt a longing to see her and even missed the opportunity to wear my bra, panties and a dress. She had also taught me how to put on pantyhose and we had even played around a little with makeup. For the most part, however, our special relationship seemed to be put on hold until the beginning of the spring golf season.

***

Two weeks before the Christmas vacation my parents announced that they and Tracy's parents intended to take a ski trip from Christmas day until the day after New Year's. While they were away my parents had decided that I was mature enough to be trusted staying at home alone. Tracy's parents, on the other hand, did not think she was old enough or mature enough to be left alone so they had arranged for her grandmother to come stay with her. Of particular concern to Tracy's parents was Tracy having a party with boys that could conceivably get out of control. I offered to help out Tracy and her grandma anyway I could and her parents were very appreciative of the offer. Her mother said to me, "You're such a rare boy, Greg. Mature for your age, level-headed. I'm so glad that you and Tracy have become friends. You're such a good influence on her."

***

Christmas eve Tracy's grandmother came down with a severe flu and could not travel to Tracy's house to babysit her. I heard my parents and Tracy's parents trying to develop a plan that could save their ski week. The snow was particularly good this year and they were quite anxious to share this new adventure together. About midnight my parents came to me and said, "Tracy's mom and dad have decided to let Tracy stay alone in their house while they're away."

I immediately began to think of the consequences for myself. For a whole week Tracy would have free reign to do with me whatever she wanted. While I trusted her, or at least told myself that I should trust her, I had been taking a degree of comfort in knowing that her grandmother would act like a brake on what Tracy might want to do with me when her parents were gone. Now, there was no safety net for me at all.

"They trust her now?" I asked.

"Not really, but they've gotten Tracy to agree, without reservation or complaint, to let you play the role of being the responsible adult in her life. You can check up on her and be her parents' eyes and ears while they're gone. If Tracy tries to have a party, you'll tell them. If Tracy does any other teenage goofy thing, you'll tell them. OK? Are you willing to do that?"

I had a hard time imagining that Tracy would let me police her behavior. She was probably lying to her parents, though maybe, just maybe, she had been persuaded to at least temporarily accept my role in watching over her. I guessed if she really did get out of control, I could always call up her parents and rat on her. "I don't know, mom," I said somewhat shakily.

"We realize that it's a great responsibility, Greg, but we wouldn't have asked you if we didn't think that you were mature enough and old enough to make sure Tracy does not abuse her parents trust in her."

It was clear to me just how much my parents desired to go away with Tracy's parents. That left me no choice except to say that I would do it. To decline, I'd need a reason and the only true reason I had was that I was afraid of Tracy having complete control over my life while the adults were away. What might she require me to do, knowing that she had a full week as my custodian?

***

Christmas day, at noon time, just before my parents were to leave for the ski trip, I accompanied them to Tracy's house. While the two husbands loaded the car, Tracy stood quietly wearing a prim green dress with a high collar. Her mom said, "Tracy, once again I want you to promise me that you'll not do any foolish teenagerish things while we're gone."

"I promise, mom," Tracy said in a polite and sincere voice.

"I also want you to promise me that you'll have no objection to Greg spying on you. I give him complete permission to enter the house at any time to make sure that you're keeping to your promise."

"Yes, mommy," Tracy said. "Greg can come in anytime and check up on me, but I promise that there won't be anything that he needs to report to you about."

"Great, Tracy," her mother said.

After some goodbyes between me and my parents and Tracy and her parents, they were all off in the car. I stood in the living room waiting to see what would happen next. Would Tracy want me around or not?

Tracy looked at me and said, "bra, panties, pantyhose, dress. They're waiting for you to put on upstairs. When the girls get here we'll take care of your makeup and hair."

I looked at Tracy in amazement. I wasn't expecting her to assume control of our situation so fast.

Tracy came up to me, looked into my face and said, "what are you forgetting?"

I realized I hadn't curtsied after receiving her instructions so I then did so.

"I think that for the next week you have a pretty good idea of what your life is going to be like. Is that true, Greg?"

"Yes, madam," I said and curtsied.

"Now go upstairs and make yourself pretty," Tracy said.

"I will, Tracy," I said. I then curtsied yet again and left the room to change into my outfit.

End of Part 3

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So much desire

Jamie Lee's picture

Greg has such a desire to be Tracy's boyfriend, and he's so ignorant, that she's got him wrapped him around her little finger. His desire is so strong that he's even giving in to cleaning the girls after they use the toilet.

How clueless can the parents be? Greg's mom catches him curtesying and believes it's for a play at school. Has Greg taken part in plays before? Do Greg's parents even know what he's involved in at school?

Both parents are now leaving their monster alone at home and when they return Greg is going to be a completely different person. If the girls do what they discussed, Greg will end up with pierced ears and who knows what else. Greg will have a tough time explaining the pierced ears to both his parents, or anything else the girls have him get pierced.

When the all the parents finally discover what Tracy has done to Greg, or rather what Greg has let her do, he's going to be so mixed up that it will take some time to get him straightened out. Unless this is what Greg has always wanted.

Others have feelings too.