Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 7 Part 2

Printer-friendly version


Case 7 Part 2

Curio, Kentucky, Wild Stallion Horse Ranch:
While Christy was in the shower, she discovered Oyintsa’s cat had done more than enlarged her breasts. It had reshaped her hips, her ass, and her feet. It also increases her hair growth. She had a full head of hair.

Oyintsa laughs her ass off when Christy came to her still soaking wet from the shower and complained to her. She didn’t know her cat had decided to make changes to her mate. She also didn’t know her cat had the ability to do that.

Oyintsa just holds her mate in her arms and send some of her calming presences into her mate. She could tell that her cat was proud of what it did to her. Her cat had reshaped Christy’s bones, so if she ever got a womb of her own, she could give birth and carry the baby herself.

“There, there, Christy. My cat was just preparing you to carry our cubs if we ever go and get you your own womb and such. Who knows, I might ask Courtney to take my reproductive organs and place them inside you. Since you can’t be changed by me into a were-lynx.” Oyintsa could understand why Christy was upset about her cat changing her without her permission.

She knew Christy had been abused when she was in the group home when she was younger. She also knew Christy hasn’t had an easy life either. She just holds her mate and tries to relax her.

Once Christy was calm and relax “I have a present for you.”

Christy looks up into Oyintsa’s eyes “Oh?”

“Yep, come on over here.” Oyintsa walks over to the closet and pulls out a box for Christy.

Christy accepts it and opens it.

Inside was a leather catsuit and corset for her. Christy knew that Oyintsa knew she loved leather. She loved leather catsuits too.

“Thank you.” As she kisses her wife.

“Let’s get you dressed and made-up.” Oyintsa helps Christy into her leather catsuit.

It was extremely tight when it came to Christy’s hips and ass, but it went on without a problem. The corset portion of the catsuit was helping to
support her new breasts. Oyintsa tightens the corset until she was almost cutting off Christy’s breathing.

“How’s that?” Oyintsa had tightened the corset tight.

“Good!” Christy felt her ribs constrict when Oyintsa tighten the laces on the corset.

Christy looks at herself in the mirror and loved how she looked. The leather catsuit made her breasts stick out like torpedoes with the corset supporting them. Her long light brown hair framed her head like a curtain.

Oyintsa steps up behind her and wraps her arms around her “you look beautiful.”

A smile appears on Christy's face “I like how I look. I just need to add some accessories.”

Christy walks over to their dresser and digs through her and Oyintsa jewelry. She finds her pure silver belt that had a cat jumping over the moon. Oyintsa cousin Ava gave her it as a Christmas present. She pairs it with her favorite choker.

The choker was custom made from Platinum and had a custom cat head in the middle of it. The cat head was magical. It allowed Oyintsa to see where she was. She also slips on her extremely high heels with a 6 ¼ heel on them.

Christy loved wearing high heels. She wears them all the time and doesn’t feel comfortable when she isn’t wearing them.

“Okay, I’m ready.” Christy looks at her wife.

“You and your high heels.” Oyintsa couldn’t believe her wife was going to wear her favorite pair of high heels to a ranch.

“What? I love these heels.” She walks over to Oyintsa in them.

“Fine, have you packed your suitcases yet?” Oyintsa decides to pack her clothes.

“I thought about wearing your clothes.” Christy liked wearing clothes Oyintsa wore.

“I think I better pack a bag for you. I don’t think the people we are going to travel with, would approve of you wearing the clothes I wore the day before.” Oyintsa knew why Christy liked wearing her dirty clothes.

“But I like having your scent on me.” Christy starts pouting.

“Baby, in a few days, my scent will be part of you. The mating ritual I did will make sure of that. “Now, go and let Stacy know we will be ready to leave.” As she slaps Christy on her butt.

“Yes, ma’am.” As Christy wiggles her ass after being slapped on it.

Christy finds Stacy breasts feeding the newest baby Ava had. The little tyke was one of four Ava gave birth too. She still couldn’t believe that
Courtney was able to get Ava pregnant, by changing her gender. She shapes changes into a male with the power of a special amulet to a male and gets Ava pregnant when she wants a baby. An idea pops into her head.

She looks towards Stacy “hey Stacy, do you think Courtney would allow me and Oyintsa use her amulet like the three of you do?”

“I can ask her, but don’t Oyintsa have a mission?” Stacy had heard something about that.

“Yes, we do. I thought I would ask before we left.” Christy would love to be the one carrying the babies.

“How about this. I’ll make an amulet for you two, so you’ll have your own.” Stacy figures she could make another one for Oyintsa and Christy.

“Thank you. Oyintsa and I are ready to go to Job’s ranch.” Christy lets the baby grab her finger.

“Okay, let me put Jess here back in his crib with his sibling and I’ll send you on your way.” Stacy gets up and takes Jess back to the nursery and laid him down next to his sister.

The Lunar Fire Pack, Toledo, Ohio:
“Edward! Esmeralda wants to speak with you.” Akeno had gone into Edward’s private study to get him. Their Alpha wanted to speak to him.

Edward looks up from a scroll he was translating. His eyes were gold as he looked at Akeno. He hated to be disturbed when he was working.

“Don’t look at me like that you old, wolf. Esmeralda sent me to find you. The council has given you an assignment.” Akeno knew why she was sent to find Edward.

He would never attack her or do anything against her. She was a close friend of his that had his spirit pulled from his body and placed into
the body of a young teenage girl. The young girl spirit had been yanked from her body and used in a spell by an evil witch. The witch wanted to keep the girl’s body alive because she was related to her.

Him on the other hand, he had been ready to kill her, when she switched his spirit from his old body and placed it in her daughter’s body.
Edward hadn’t realized what happened until he almost killed her. After that happened, Edward took her under his wing and watched after her.

“Where is she?” After his eyes switched back to his normal hazel color.

“She’s in her office, chewing out Harry for the stupid stunt he pulled last night at the Brewery.” Akeno had been working at the Brewery that the
pack owned last night. When Harry started a fight with Jason, their mystical fire wolf. Harry has a hard time doing what Jason tells him to do.

Edward shakes his head. Harry was as old as he was, and he could understand why Harry had a hard time doing what Jason says. Jason was a youngster compared to most of the wolves in Esmeralda’s pack.

“Well, this time he nearly killed me and several other workers. The fight got out of hand and Harry nearly lost it.” Akeno was lucky she knew a few protection spells.

“I don’t want to be in his shoes right now.” Edward knew what type of temper Esmeralda had and knew she could be very vindictive.

“Well, he did this on his own. So, I would hurry up and go see what Esmeralda wants.” Akeno heads towards the kitchen to grab some lunch.
Edward walks into Esmeralda’s office. He could feel the angry energy still in the air.

“You wanted to see me?” Edward watches as Esmeralda slowly turned around from looking outside form her office window.

The sunlight coming in from outside highlighted her auburn color hair. She was a tall well-built woman from Ireland during the 1200s. Edward knew she was a well-traveled person. She spent several years in countries and places that most people have never heard of.

Esmeralda eyes flash to her wolf gold color ones and back to her normal violet color. She was still pissed at Harry and needed to get her temper under control before she lost it.

“Yes, the council would like for you to travel with a paranormal group currently at Job’s ranch. This group already knows about us and several council members feel that it might be best if one of our kind travels with them. You’ll be traveling with Oyintsa and her mate.” Esmeralda was just updated a few minutes ago by messenger.

“What is the name of the paranormal group and who is their leader?” Edward didn’t mind. He liked chasing after ghost and such.

“Andre Blackstone. I think you remembered him? His new agency is called Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency.” Esmeralda couldn’t
believe Andre Blackstone was back. The last any one heard of him, he had retired from paranormal research.

“How am I getting there?” Edward wanted to take his traveling trunk with him.

“By portal. Akeno is going with you. She might not be a powerful witch, but she would be helpful.” Esmeralda figures Akeno would be helpful to the group.

“I would prefer if she didn’t. I don’t want to see anything happen to her again.” Edward still felt guilty about what happened to his best friend.

“She’s going with you. We all know how you get when you are researching things.”

“Is that an order?” Edward didn’t want his best friend coming.

“Yes, it’s an order.” Esmeralda knew how stubborn Edward could be.

“Fine. I’ll go and pack. Have you informed her yet?” He looks at his Alpha.

“I just did.” Esmeralda had sent a mental message to Akeno.

She told her that she was traveling with Edward and wouldn’t be home for a while. So, take what she would need for a while.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well now things ARE

Samantha Heart's picture

Heating up i wonder whats going to happen in the next Exciting chapter

Love Samantha Renée Heart.