Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 7 Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Thunder Creek Ranch, Denton, North Carolina:
Job and Erin watched as a magical portal appeared outside the front of their house. They had been informed that the representatives from Cairo, Kentucky would arrive. The first person that came through the portal, was a woman with black hair that came down to her shoulders.
She had Native American features and was wearing a tight pair of blues jeans and a light blue button-down shirt and a necklace made from beads and seashells. She also had feathers hanging down from her earlobes.

Following her, was another girl dressed in a very tight black leather catsuit. Her breasts looked like they were torpedoes with a tight corset supporting them. She had a choker that went around her neck that looked like a cat’s head. There was a silver belt made up of a cat jumping over a moon.

Where the Native American woman was wearing black leather cowboy boots, the other woman was wearing black high heels with a 6 1/4-inch silver stiletto heel. She was a little taller than the Native American woman and had a tiny waist from the corset.

Oyintsa spotted a neon blue hair woman that had a slightly swollen belly, standing next to a tall muscled guy. She could tell right away that the guy was the Alpha of the pack and that the strange neon blue hair woman standing next to him, was his wife. She could smell his scent all over her.

“Hi, I’m Oyintsa Silver Cat and this is my wife Christy Silver Cat.” She places her hand on Christy’s shoulder.

“Hi, I’m Erin McCoy and this gentleman standing next to me is my husband and Alpha of Thunder Creek Ranch Job McCoy. You must be related to Ava Vreeland.” Erin was curious about the Vreeland family.

“She’s my second cousin. You wouldn’t happen to know why the council sent us to you, do you?” All Oyintsa knew they were going to be informed about their mission once they arrived.

“Actually, we do. However, it would be best if we tell you at the same time as the second team after they show up. Which should be about now.” Erin’s body starts glowing blue as a second portal opens.

Stepping out of the second portal was an unassuming looking man with dark brown hair. He was wearing blue jeans, a red flannel shirt, and lightly tanned work boots. He was carrying an old army duffle bag and had a full fledge campers backpack on his back.

Coming out behind him, was an Asian looking teenage girl. She on a backpack just like the guy and was carrying a duffle bag in one hand and a bow case in the other hand. She stops near Edward when he comes to a stop.

Akeno got a tingling sensation throughout her body when she walked through the portal. She was still getting used to her new body. True, its been some years since her soul was swapped from her old body and placed into the daughter’s body of the witch they had chased after. She was still learning things about it.

She notices that there were two other women standing nearby. One was dressed all in leather and wearing stiletto heels that were rather high. The other one looked like she was Native American.

“You must be Edward Bjurn. I’m Erin McCoy and this here is my husband and alpha Job McCoy.” Erin had a pleasant smile on her face.

Edward looked at Erin and could feel she was brimming with ley line energies. He has never come across a walking node before.

“How did your wife become like she is?” Edward could see she was alone in her pregnancy.

“It was an accident during a fight.” Erin still remembered the night.

“I would love to hear the story on how it happened.” A smile appeared on his face.

“Well, it's going to have to wait. If you all will follow me into the house. There are some people we would like for you to meet.” Erin motions towards the house.

Main Conference Room:
Cleo, Henry, Luna, Trinity, Mr. Blackstone, Joseph, and Joanna were all sitting in the main conference room for the past twenty minutes. Erin and Job had asked them earlier if they could wait in the conference room because they would be meeting their new traveling companions.
Leetha and the Princess had left early in the morning with the other feys. Trinity and Luna had been asked to join them but turned them down. Leetha’s husband had gone with his wife but promised to return to the ranch.

Cleo looks over towards Mr. Blackstone “how much longer do you think we will have to wait?”

Mr. Blackstone looks towards Trinity to see if she knew. He knew that her talents to predict the future has been coming true lately.

“They are heading inside right now.” Trinity got a glimpse of the new people joining them.

A few minutes later, Erin comes walking in “sorry, for making you guys wait so long. We had to be there when our guest arrived.”

Behind Erin was a Native American woman. Following behind her was a woman wearing a very tight black leather catsuit wearing high heels, behind her was an unassuming man with dark brown hair and behind him, was an Asian teenage girl. Behind her was Job.

Erin and Job stand at their seats. Oyintsa and Christy sit on Erin’s side of the conference table. Edward and Akeno sat on Job’s side of the table.

“Mr. Blackstone and associates, I would like to introduce your traveling companions. Sitting next to my husband is Edward Bjurn and his traveling companion Akeno. On my right is Oyintsa Silver Cat and her wife Christy Silver Cat. These people have been assigned to travel with you on your Supernatural hunting.” Erin looks at everyone to see if they have any questions.

Luna flies over and hovers in front of each of them. She could see Oyintsa cat looking back at her. She could also smell fey on her as well. She moves onto Christy who was watching her because she has never seen a pixie before.

“You never told me, that there was Pixie’s.” Christy was fascinated with Luna.

“Only my cousin has ever encountered pixies before. They are like her cousins.” Oyintsa has seen several of them fly around her cousin Ava before.

Erin watches Luna as she flies in front of everyone. She found with just a little bit of the magical energy inside her, she could understand Luna.

Erin looks back towards everyone “Edward is an experienced paranormal researcher and a Were-wolf. He is also famous for being one of the first Vikings to step foot on North America. His partner, Akeno is an experience supernatural hunter and has gone after some of our worst supernatural beings.”

The paranormal research team looks at Akeno and couldn’t see how a teenage girl could take on a full grown Were or witch from what they learned about. They wonder if she is a Were herself.

“I haven’t always looked like this. I was male like my friend and had my soul snatched out of my body and placed into this body.” Akeno had seen the quizzed looks on the research team.

“You mean, you use to be a male and you got placed into a girl’s body?” Cleo and Joanna were curious.

“Yes. An evil witch snatched me out of my body and placed me into her daughter’s body, after snatching her daughter’s spirit and used it in a spell against Edward.” Akeno still remembers that day.

“We would love to know more.” Joanna and Cleo wanted to know more.

“This would be a good time for all of you to get to know each other before you leave tomorrow.” Erin figures this get together would be helpful.

"Oyintsa is a Native American Were-Lynx. She is decedent from Native American Lynx god and is related to Ava Vreeland. Christy, is her mate and new to our culture." Erin didn't know much about Christy.

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I look foward to

Samantha Heart's picture

Learning more about these travling companions as well. This has turned into a very intresting story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Caution needed

Jamie Lee's picture

Being curious is a good trait to have, as long as it's kept in check and used when appropriate.

Sometimes, though, it can get a person in trouble as they let it control their actions instead of reasonable decisions. It can also get a person very dead, as they give in to it and try to learn something from a force which should be avoided at all costs.

Others have feelings too.