Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 3 Part 1

Printer-friendly version


The Birth of a Fey

Weeks have gone by since Trinity had been encased in the crystal cocoon. The team have been studying and analyzing the cocoon that contained Trinity inside of it. Sometimes the cocoon would pulsate and glow brighter for a short period of time, before going back to its normal energy levels. The crystal cocoon had been brought back to the agency, while they performed tests on it.

The test they performed on it, was revealing a lot of questions and results to them. All of them were concerned about Trinity. The one time one of the investigators touched the cocoon, they crumpled to the floor. All the energy they posse was snatched out of their body. So, Mr. Blackstone made sure that the area around the cocoon was roped off and warning signs were placed all around it.

Luna flies close to the cocoon, but doesn’t get very close to it. The last four times she got too close, it tried to suck her magical energies from her body. She hovers above it and wonders what was going on inside. She tried to use her magical abilities to see inside, but her abilities wouldn’t let her.

“Luna, don’t get any closer then you are right now.” Joanna has been acting more and more like a mother towards Luna.

Ever since that day the crystal had appeared around Trinity and nearly sucked all the magical energies out of Luna. She has been concerned for Luna. It seemed that the crystal has been hungry for magical energies that Luna carried around inside. She knew for a fact that Luna has had her energies sucked out of her at least four times now. She and Mr. Blackstone had wonder if the crystal needed the magical energies to complete what it was doing to Trinity inside of it. The problem with that thought, they would need to take the crystal to place that was consider a nexus to get enough magical energies to test their theory.

Cleo had missed what happened at the forgotten civil war burial site. She had been informed about a temp worker by the name of Trinity Ann McCloud that had been encase in the cocoon they had at their office right now. According to what Mr. Blackstone told her. Trinity had been hit by the combination of ghostly energies form a mean and vengeful spirit that had passes through Luna and hit Trinity. Then lighting from the ground had hit Trinity and formed a cocoon around Trinity. She had watched the video recording of what happened to Trinity.

Mr. Blackstone had said they could perform test on the cocoon, but not to do anything that might damage it or get to close to it. She had her meter out and notices that the energy levels were dropping rapidly. The cocoon always kept a certain energy level, but now it was dropping.
She watches as cracks start appearing on the cocoon.

“Guys, something is happening over here.” Cleo watches as chunks of the cocoon start dropping off as a watery substance start dripping on the floor.

Everyone runs over to watch as the cocoon cracks and falls apart. Water gushes on the floor as a large puddle forms around the perimeter that had been roped off. A fog starts forming around a figure curled up in the fetal position. They had pale white skin and long straight light blonde hair.

The figure starts to move slowly as it stretches its legs out and uncurls from the fetal position. It stretches it arms straight and turns to face everyone. Trinity notices that she had a group of people looking at her and notices she was laying on the floor. She also notices there was water all around her and that she was laying on some sort of shell. She felt strange and notices she didn’t have any clothes on.

“Why am I laying on the floor in the nude?” As Trinity tries to sit up. She felt strange and weak.

“Trinity?” Mr. Blackstone walks forward towards her.

“Yes, that’s my name Mr. Blackstone.” She finally notices that her hair was longer and a different color.

Mr. Blackstone couldn't believe it. Trinity had been changed into an Elf. She was still the same height she had been when she was surrounded by the crystal cocoon. The rest of her body had changed drastically. She didn’t even look like she use too.

Trinity tries to stand-up on wobbly legs. It was like her body didn’t want to respond to her. She manages to stand up and crush the shell where she was standing under her feet into fine powder. She shivers and wraps her arms around her body. Even though she clothes on, she felt chilly.

Everyone steps closer to Trinity to take a closer look at her. They could tell she was one hundred percent female and couldn't believed how she looked. Even Luna had flown closer to Trinity and lightly touched down on her right shoulder. Nothing happened when she did, but she could feel that Trinity had magical energies swirling around inside her body.

Trinity looks at her hands and arms “what happened to me?”

“Don’t you remember?” Joanna looked at Trinity.

“No, ma’am. I don’t remember anything that happened to me.” Trinity was wondering what the rest of her body look liked.

“Luna, can you do something with all this water on the floor?” Eddie didn’t want to step in it.

Luna waves her fingers and all the water gathers together and she directs the column of water into an empty jar. She had seen Mr. Blackstone point to an empty jar sitting nearby. Luna turns her attention back to Trinity.

“Who are you?” Luna wanted to see if Trinity could understand her.

“You know who I am Luna.” Trinity understood what Luna had said in her musical voice.

“You can understand what Luna says?” Joanne and Cleo both looked at Trinity with excitement.

“Yes, I can understand her clearly.” Which was weird to Trinity, because before she couldn’t understand her.

Mr. Blackstone starts talking in a few languages he knew at Trinity.

Trinity automatically responds back towards him in the proper language. She understands everything that was spoken to her. She shivers as she stood talking with them.

“Guys, can I put some clothes on please? I’m cold.” She shivers again.

“Sure, come with us Trinity.” Cleo and Joanna step forward and leads Trinity to the ladies’ locker room, where she can take a shower to raise off any thing still cling to her body.

Cleo grabs a jumpsuit that has the company logo on it from the storage closet and a package of clean panties for her. Joanna grabs her shampoo and conditioner and hands it to Trinity. It was an herbal blend, which she hopes Trinity likes.

Luna was watching Trinity as she washed her body. The Trinity she knew, wasn’t this trinity. This one was one hundred percent female. She had nicely shape shaped breast and the same reproductive organs as she did.

“How do you like being a fully functional woman now?” Luna smiles down at Trinity.

“It strange, Luna. Everything is so sensitized when I touch myself. How did this happen?” Trinity looks up at Luna watching her.

“Magic did this to you, just like it changed me. Except, you became an elf and I became a pixie.” Luna causes the water from the shower head to circle Trinity’s body.

“Will I be able to do what you do now?” Trinity had stopped washing herself to talk with Luna.

“Don’t know. You’ll have to discover that on your own, but I do know you have magical energies swirl around inside of you. I can feel it inside of you.” Luna stops the water and let it fall to the floor of the shower.

Luna flies out as Cleo and Joanna steps in to help Trinity. They help her get dress, because she was still feeling weak. Once she was dressed and cleaned; she felt better. Cleo and Joanna escort Trinity back out where Mr. Blackstone was waiting for them.

“Trinity, would you mind if we did some simple test on you and take some of your blood?” Mr. Blackstone wanted to get a much information as
possible now, instead of later.

“I don’t mind Mr. Blackstone.” Trinity figures he was going to perform some test on her.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening. Trinity lets the staff at the agency perform their test, poke and probe her. A medical doctor that Mr. Blackstone trust came in and gave Trinity a full physical. They find out that Trinity is 5’6’ inches tall, her waist is 22 inches, her breast/bust is 38 inches and her hips is 36 inches and she only weighs 105lbs. She had light blue eyes. Which is different for her, because she originally had brown eyes. She has a slight point to her ears and her hair came all the ways down to her hips. Her shoe size is a size 5. They couldn’t type her blood. It didn’t fall into any of the known blood types categories. Her skin wasn’t as pale as they originally thought. It was more of the fair skin type.

“Well, where can Trinity stay for the night?” Cleo looks at Mr. Blackstone.

“She can stay with me till we get things straightened out.” Mr. Blackstone looks at Trinity.

“Thank you.” Trinity felt she could trust Mr. Blackstone.

She watches as Luna heads over towards a mushroom type of house and fly inside of it. She liked how it was surrounded by trees and grass.
There was even a little pond for her.

“Is that where Luna stays?” Trinity points over towards the mushroom.

“Yep, that’s her place. She has everything she needs there. The water is purified and cleaned automatically. The small trees and bushes surrounding it has berries she can eat when she gets hungry. She helps to maintain it with her magic.” Cleo and Joanna had made it with Mr. Blackstone’s help.

Trinity walks out with Mr. Blackstone to head home with him.


Trinity's new Look

shaiya-light-and-darkness.jpg
up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting indeed. Wonder if

Interesting indeed. Wonder if more of the team or those around them are going to be magically changed as well? More Sidhe and more Pixies?

What happened with Case 2

What's up with the General and why was he so angry? Inquiring minds want to know! :-D

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

The reason the General is like he is

I think you missed this in Case 2 part 2:" Joanna had found a letter address to the General informing him that his wife and daughter had died in a fire. A union artillery shell had hit his home and his wife and daughter and had been trapped inside as the house burned on top of them.

“No wonder he is as crazy as he is Andre. His wife and daughter were killed by Union artillery.” Joanna shows him the letter she had found inside the leather saddle bag along with an old fashion watch with pictures of his wife and daughter inside it."

Scarlett.jpg“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

General Grim

I caught it, however it is just a theory; then there is the question why was he searching for his sword/saddle bags. There are lots of loose ends with that case.

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

One mystery solved on its own

Jamie Lee's picture

Trinity wanted to become a girl before she got zapped, and that desire has now been fulfilled. But it begs the question of was she transformed into a girl because she wanted to be a girl or because some of Luna hit her at the same time as the power the General threw? Or would it have mattered if some of Luna was involved, or her desire, the cocoon would have transformed into a girl anyway?

Now Trinity has to discover what she can do besides understand languages.

Others have feelings too.