Blackwell Paranormal Investigation Agency Case 2 Part 4

Printer-friendly version

“Trinity Ann McCloud where have you been all day?” Harry looks at the transgender girl that social services had placed with him. He knew she had gotten a job at an old civil war site through the temp agency. She had been hired as a laborer.

“Working Mr. Boken.” Trinity didn’t like Mr. Boken at all. He took most of her paychecks and made her please him and his friends.

He had framed her by putting drugs in her backpack. When she went to school. She was met by the police and arrested. One of his friends happened to be one of the police officers that arrested her. So, he decided that he would black mail her. She didn’t like it, but she had nowhere else to go and what little money he left her. She was saving what she could, so she could runaway one day. She wanted to have the surgery to correct the birth defect she had between her legs.

He didn’t know the reason her breast and her figure were as big and feminine as they were. She had stolen the chemicals she needed to suppress her testosterone production. She also stole as much estrogen as she could and has been self-administering them to herself.

“Assume the position Trinity.” He unzips his pants as he watches her bend over the ottoman he kept in his office.

He walks up behind her and spits at her hole. He doesn’t wait for the spit to enter her hole. He just shoves himself into her body as hard as he could and uses her ass for his pleasure.

Trinity bites her tongue to keep from screaming out. The last time she did, he had shoved a huge metal butt plug into her ass and stretched her so wide that it hurt her for days.

Once he was done with her. He sent her to bed with a smile on his face. He enjoyed having a she-male as his fuck toy.

When Trinity gets to the closet he made her sleep in. She gathers all her stuff and waits till he was passed out from drinking his whiskey. Trinity rushes to the site because she knew Mr. Blackstone would be there.

Civil War Site:
Johnathan, Joanna, Luna, Edward and Andre had everything all setup and prepared for the ritual they were going to use to trap General Grim’s spirit. Luna was sitting on a nearby tree branch near the grave. Andre was making sure the quartz crystal ball they were going to store the General’s spirit in had no flaws what so ever. Once the spirit was trapped inside the crystal ball. The ball would be placed in a specially design box that was heavily constructed and cushioned to protect the crystal inside.

“Are you guys ready for this?” Johnathan double checked everything he had to do to seal the spirit.

Johnathan starts the ritual to summon the General’s spirit. The temperature starts to drop inside the circle he had created to keep everything inside. The General’s spirit comes out of the grave and hovers right in front of everyone present. Luna was hovering nearby and was ready to react should the General tries anything.

Trinity was watching from her hiding spot. She had found a place she could hide that was inside the circle that had been constructed to keep everything inside. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. There was an actual ghost hovering in front of Mr. Johnathan. She moves closer, so she could get a better look.

General Grim didn’t like that he was being summoned or control. He had learned that he could use his ghostly energies to attack his victims. He raises his right arm up and directs a blast of spiritual energy towards Mr. Johnathan.

Luna had seen and felt what General Grim was about to do and flew over to protect Mr. Johnathan. Just as she flew to intercept the beam of energy going towards Mr. Johnathan, Trinity had jumped up to push Mr. Johnathan out of the way. The spiritual energy that General Grim shot from his hand goes through Luna’s body, dragging some of her magical energies with it and hits Trinity directly behind her. Trinity felt and saw the energy meant for Mr. Johnathan passes directly through Luna’s body and hit her squarely in the chest.

Trinity tried to scream as she felt her body engulfed in the combined energies from Luna and the spiritual energy blast meant for Mr. Johnathan. The energy just wraps her in a cocoon as she drops to the ground.

Johnathan couldn’t believe what he saw as he finishes the chant he had been chanting while all of this went on. He finishes the spell and the crystal ball hovers from his hand and draws the spirit of General Grim into it. Once his spirit was completely in the crystal. It drops back into Johnathan’s hand.

Luna felt drained and fluttered down to the ground. She was standing next to the crystalline cocoon that had formed around Trinity’s body. She couldn’t see inside the cocoon, but she could feel magical energies swirling around inside.

Joanna had seen what happened to Luna and the girl that worked at the site during the day. She had waited for Mr. Brickhouse to finish his spell to seal the spirit of General Grim, before running over where Luna had fallen and the cocoon that had Trinity inside of it was.

“Luna, are you alright?” She looks around on the ground and spots Luna just lying there on the ground. Her glow was barely there. She scoops
Luna up off the ground and hold her gently.

“How is she, Joanna?” Mr. Blackstone had seen what happened and was concern both for Luna and the girl that had been hit by the ghostly spiritual energy.

“She looks paler then she normally does.” Joanna shows Mr. Blackstone Luna. She was passed out in her hand.

Mr. Blackstone gently touches Luna’s forehead to see if she had a temperature. He couldn’t detect anything.

“Take Luna back to the trailer and tuck her in.” Mr. Blackstone was concerned about Luna. He had never seen her as pale as she was.

“Yes sir. What are going to do about that?” Joanna points to the crystal cocoon resting on the ground with swirling energies inside of it.

“We’ll see if we can move it back to the tent and if nothing happens. We’ll see about moving it to the office. Do you know who that girl was that got encased in the cocoon?” Mr. Blackstone had seen her before, but he couldn’t remember her name.

“That was Trinity. She’s one of the laborers that was hired to help fill in the graves once we were finished.” Joanna had bumped into her a few times and even asked her question about some of the artifacts they had found.

Johnathan had secured the General’s spirit in the case they had constructed and secured it. He walks over and kneels next to the crystal cocoon and tries to touch it and receives a shock from it.

“Andre, if we are going to move this cocoon. We’re going to have to be careful. If anyone touches it, they will get a shock.”

“I know the perfect way to move it.” Andre runs towards the tent and grabs some straps they had and two poles.

They work together and manage to get the straps under the cocoon and carry it back to the tent. They put it on a camp bed, so it was off the ground.

“I wonder what is going on inside it?” Both men were curious.

Joanna was standing nearby taking care of Luna. She hopes Luna was okay. Joanna did notice that Luna did move some and her glow got a little brighter for just a second. She tucks her in and turn around to look at the crystal cocoon her boss and his friend brought in.

“Looks like we have a new case boss.”

“It does look that way Joanna.”

“Edward, did you get everything that happened out there during the ritual?” Andre looks at his cameraman.

“Yes sir, I got everything that happened.” Edward takes the memory card out and takes it over to his laptop and brings the video up on the screen.

Edward fast forwards the video till he gets where the ghost shot Luna. He watches in slow motion as the energy goes completely through Luna, sucking some of her magical energies and hit Trinity directly in her chest. Then the energy spreads throughout her body burning away the clothes she had own. He notices that a lightning bolt from the earth strikes Trinity’s body and the crystal cocoon started forming around her.

“Did you see that?” Edwards backs the video up and shows them what he spotted.

Everybody watches as a lightning bolt strikes Trinity from the ground. Which caused the crystal cocoon to form around her?

Joanna takes her meter out and scans the crystal cocoon. The reading she was getting matched the same readings she got when she scanned Luna back in England.

“Wow! You won’t believe the readings I am getting guys.” Joanna shows Edward, Mr. Brickhouse and her boss what she was getting.

“It looks like from your readings that she is undergoing the same type of metamorphic transformation Luna went through in England.” Mr. Blackstone was amazed at what he was seeing.

Joanna checks on Luna and notices she was still asleep. Her glow has come back some. Joanna sleeps in the main tent, while Mr. Brickhouse and Mr. Blackstone doubles checks the General’s spirit. They wanted to make sure it was safely locked away. A warning is placed on the container to warn anyone who tries to open it.

Edwards sets up a camera to record what happens to the crystal during the night. They planned on taking it back to the office in the morning,

up
266 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Crystal cocoon ?

Will we now have a larger Luna? What kind of powers will she have ?

Karen

Hmmm, will we now have a

Hmmm, will we now have a bigger version of Luna, and all girl? Very interesting story. I want the team go after Boken and the "dirty" cop; and also any one else involved in their wicked and evil actions on any TG foster children. All of them need to be doing some really LONG prison time.

Blackwell

are just paranormal researchers and trouble shooters. They aren't trained for fighting powerful beings like Boken or any one like that. However, they do have friends in high places that could help out legally.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

A new friend

And companion for Luna...I am sure Trinity will be overjoyed with whatever transformation happens.. and Now the chance to get out of
Mr. Boken's grasp..

alissa

A companion for Luna?

Jamie Lee's picture

Boken is another of those men who air and water are wasted on. He's another one who should walk the long walk off a short plank over an deep gorge. His absence would never be missed.

Trinity was in a hell of a spot, until she jumped in to save lives. Now with her in the crystal cocoon, obviously going through what Luna experienced, she'll finally get her wish to be the girls she wants to be. Though maybe not as a pixie. But at least Luna will now have a companion.

Others have feelings too.