My UEI (Unknown Entity Intervention) Chapter 37

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 37 Sophia's POV

I had had an amazing day so far. I'd been shopping with Laura and Daphne before, but adding Chelle added a whole other dimension to it. I really, really wanted to look good for her. Previously, I had listened carefully and tried to absorb as much information as possible. I had been trying to learn insights into a world I had never travelled before.

Today, I wanted to impress Chelle. I needed her to see me as beautiful. I wasn't just looking at colours and fashions, but concentrating on what I thought enhanced my looks. I also loved the attention that Chelle was showing me. When I had been with Jen, my role had been that of the protector. Now I was the small delicate flower and I was being looked after by my strong Amazon. A small voice was trying to say that I needed to toughen up, be the man, but the larger part of me was enjoying that feeling of vulnerability surrounded by someone else's aura of love and protection. It was the same feeling I got at night when Laura or Gem spooned me. With Jen I did the spooning and now I was being spooned both physically and emotionally, and, as much as a small part of me fought that, the rest of me felt a warm glow that people could care for me that much. It was like being hugged in a way that you couldn't hug back, so you knew they weren't doing it for themselves, only for you.

A spa experience is usually a pleasurable one and how do you make it better? You share it with those that you care for. I almost thought love, but I didn't feel confident using that word, even in my mind, about Chelle just yet. Laura, absolutely, Chelle, not quite yet. I think I was heading in that direction. It was fairly obvious that we found each other attractive and so far her personality made me think she was amazing. I was mature enough to know that I shouldn't put her on a pedestal, and that no one was perfect. I hadn't found any faults yet and, to be honest, had no intention of looking for any.

I loved the look on Chelle's face when Laura turned on her star quality and we met up with our bodyguards. It was somewhere between shock and pleasure. Laura was very good at putting people at their ease, so it didn't last long, but it did make me want to rub my hands in glee for what I had planned next. Since I had missed mum's first meeting with Chelle, I wanted to capture Chelle's first meeting with Eve. I know it was a bit naughty, still, I had managed to get Eve and Laura on board.

We arrived at the restaurant before Eve and were seated in a booth. I made sure that both Chelle and myself had our backs to the padded bench. When Eve texted me that she was at the entrance. I apologised to Chelle and asked her to remain while I had a quick private conversation with mum. I then took mum out of sight and then back around to that I could see Chelle from the side.

Eve casually walked up to Chelle. She knew what Chelle looked like because I had sent her a photo from my phone earlier and let's face it, you rarely find a woman sitting in a restaurant on her own.

“Is this seat taken?” Eve asked.

“Umm.. yes, I mean no.” Chelle responded. I was taking photos with my phone and her face was a real picture. Flustered, excited, scared and shocked.

I couldn't leave her struggling so I rushed back to the table with the biggest grin. I kissed Eve on the cheek and whispered 'thank you' to her and then sat besides Chelle. “Got you.”

Chelle was still a bit red faced, but laughed it off. Laura settled herself next to Eve. Chelle then tapped me on the shoulder so I turned to face her. She put her finger under my chin to lift my face up and then gave me the softest, sweetest and most sensual kiss that I had ever received. Wow. I think my face was left with this expression of wonder.

“Got you back.” She answered.

I blushed when I remembered we had an audience. Laura and Eve were laughing at me, which I guess was fair enough. Once I had calmed down, I moved myself closer to Chelle, so that our legs were touching and then whispered in her ear. “I want more.” That left her blushing again.

We managed to tone it down for the rest of the meal and have a decent conversation with the two celebrities in front of us, but I was constantly aware of our legs touching or when she stroked my back or touched my hand. I felt flushed in a way I was not familiar. I was guessing that this was what it felt like to be turned on as a woman. My body was definitely saying more, more, more.

Mum was smiling in a way that let me know she knew what was going on and was both encouraging and amused. During the meal Eve found out that Chelle had written some songs and since we didn't have anything really planned for tomorrow apart from the evening, she suggested that Chelle retrieve her guitar and notes for a music session. Laura as the versatile actress that she was, was a trained singer with a lovely voice and I had been having daily lessons, so it was something we could all participate in.

We all had a great restaurant experience. When we returned home Laura and Eve did sit us down for a semi serious conversation. Laura was the main talker with Eve supporting her.

“I'm new to this mum thing, so I have had no time to work out the right way to talk about this, or even what I think is the right thing to suggest. Clearly, if you both sleep in the same room...”

“Mum!” I said already embarrassed.

“I know this is awkward, honey, but we need to have this discussion. You obviously care for each other and we all know where that leads. On the one hand I'm thinking, you can't get pregnant, so why can't you have your fun and on the other I'm worried that if you are not ready for that it could hurt you emotionally. There has got to be a balance in there somewhere and I have no idea where that is.”

Chelle coughed into her hands which I think was a nervous reaction. “Umm, how about we put some rules in place.”

“What do you suggest?” Laura asked.

Chelle thought for a bit. “How about no skin on skin near erogenous zones?” She then looked at me quite intensely. “Apart from my lips.”

Eve laughed then. “I don't think allowing lips on erogenous zones will keep things chaste.”

Chelle and I both blushed at that. “Errr... I mean lips on lips.” Chelle said.

Eve laughed again and didn't need to say anything to keep us from working that one out.

“How about we say no skin on skin near erogenous zones. You can kiss, but nothing below the shoulders.” Laura said with a smile. “We can change the rules later, but I want you to promise me that you will keep them and if it ever goes beyond them, you will tell me as soon as possible.”

I was then sent off to get changed while mum talked to Chelle. I knew it was going to be about my nightmares and I didn't really want to be present for that anyway. I did think that turn about was fair play and when were alone I was going to quiz her as to when she had lost her virginity and how she felt about that. That also might help us formulate a plan as to what could be allowed, when.

With all that resolved Chelle was going to be able to sleep in my bed with me. Which I thought was pretty liberal of mum. Both of us in PJ's and honour bound to be relatively good. Having had the intimacy talk, with both of us probably working out what was still possible, getting into bed together actually turned out to be a bit awkward. I think neither of us were quite sure how to start.

“Let's not stress about this. Tonight please just spoon me, Chelle. I want to feel held in your strong arms. Anything else needs to happen naturally.” I told her, as I turned away from her and then backed into her. With relief I felt her arms around me and her warmth against my back, holding me firmly.

“My pleasure.” She murmured into the back of my head with that sweet sexy French accent.

Initially we were both a bit tense. I couldn't help thinking of her breasts pressed against me and her body covering around my bottom, but as nothing further happened, we both relaxed and eased into each other. Pretty soon I was dropping off to sleep.

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Maybe Soph Finally Gets Some Rest

jengrl's picture

undisturbed with Chelle’s arms wrapped around her for the night . It would certainly bore well for their future relationship if she felt that love and security from the very first night in the same bed . I love this story and I look forward to reading more of it!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Young Love

terrynaut's picture

This is a playful and sweet chapter. I enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks and kudos (number 41).

- Terry

Chelle seems nice

Maybe they'll have a future together if the MIB don't spoil things.