My UEI (Unknown Entity Intervention) Chapter 28

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 28

That night was a bad one. Tomorrow was going to be my first day at school which I felt nervous about and we managed to arrange the movie night for Sunday, so telling Eve was put off for a few days. Laura said it was her turn to be with me, but she was going to spend a bit of time with Eve first and slip in later. I tossed and turned, struggling to get to sleep. I didn't have a temperature, but I did feel uncomfortable, hot and sweaty.

I woke up again to my own scream. I was terrified, though less scared than other nights, however this time I thought I had wet myself. I checked with my hand and could feel it had gone through my PJ's and onto the sheet below. Laura was trying to comfort me and I was feeling beyond embarrassed. How to you explain to a movie star who had been kind enough to sleep in the same bed to offer support, that you had wet yourself. I delayed for a few seconds then realised that wasn't accomplishing anything and admitted to Laura that I had a problem.

“I'm sorry Laura. I ..” I took a deep breath. Did I really have to do this? Yes, I did. “I've ummm... had an accident.”

“Hmmm.” Was her sleepy response.

“Laura.” I said a bit louder. “I need to put the light on. I've had an accident. I'm so sorry.”

“Oh,...OH!” She sat up trying to blink her eyes awake. “That's OK sweetie.”

I reached across and switched the light on, then pulled the covers back and stared uncomprehendingly. My lower half was covered in blood. I think I went into shock. Logically, I had been living with three women, I knew what it meant. I think the problem was that I was, at least a little, still in denial. Clearly, I didn't have a penis or balls, so I was female. I had started wearing more feminine clothes and even had my ears pierced. I knew I was a girl and yet, some part of my mind hadn't really got to grips with it and nothing tells you more obviously that you are completely female than having a period. I knew you didn't have to have a period to be female. A woman who had a hysterectomy was still a woman or a woman who had a mastectomy was still female. Still, I felt like someone had whacked me with a dead fish.

Laura was wonderful. It took a few seconds for her to work out that my mind had frozen and then why. “Your first period?” She asked.

I managed to nod my head.

She led me to the shower and switched it on and then helped me get undressed. While I was reviving somewhat under the water, she took the sheets off the bed and then retrieved supplies from somewhere. She came back into the bathroom holding a towel open for me. I was a bit more with it and managed to turn the shower off and step out. She then covered me in the towel and hugged me at the same time.

“How you doing?” She asked me.

“Better. It was just a bit of a shock.”

Since I seemed to be quite a heavy bleeder, she suggested a tampon and a pad. The tampon was quite an experience, especially with the string hanging out. I had to fumble a bit to get it in place. The angle of approach and exact location when you can't actually see what you are doing was more tricky than I expected. Then you are left with something that you can feel constantly being where it shouldn't. For some reason I also worried that it would get stuck, so I checked that the string was still available a few times. The pad was easy enough, it just meant that I wore panties to bed. She also picked out my one and only nightie to wear.

The nightie was the one that Amy had bought for when I had accepted myself enough as female to be comfortable with clothing that was only worn by girls. It seemed fitting that I wore it that night, when I suppose, I went from girl to woman and there was no denial left to me. I felt comforted by wearing it, like Amy was with me giving me a comforting hug.

The bed was stripped and neither of us knew where there was any more bedding. Laura suggested that we both joined Eve in her bed. I was still in an easily led disposition or I might have balked at joining them both in their bed. Eve was lying on her back, snoring like a trooper. If I wasn't in a semi shocked state I think I would have been laughing. Laura crawled into bed and pushed Eve onto her side. She stirred a bit, but not enough to wake and the snores went away.

I slipped into bed and Laura turned away from Eve to spoon me and hold me tight. I didn't go to sleep straight away. I wished that I had had some warning signs. I didn't want to go through that again. I thought back over the previous day and worked out that I had missed the obvious. Or twenty twenty hindsight obvious. My irritability that just wasn't like me, the uncomfortable tummy and even the tossing and turning were probably all signs. I was going to have to mark the date and read up about what happens when you start your periods. Are they always the same? There was a lot of blood, was that going to be the same every time? I knew from biology that it was supposed to be every twenty eight days, but was that from the start of the period or the end of it. Never questions that I thought of before.

Eve started snoring again before I fell asleep. Initially it kept me awake. After a while it started to lull me into a relaxed state and before I knew it, it was morning.

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh, my.

WillowD's picture

Isn't that a fun time. :(

Had to Happen

terrynaut's picture

I wondered when that would happen. I figured you'd write about it. Soph has officially come of age now. Good.

Now back to waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks and kudos (number 39).

- Terry

Short trip

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Just a short trip into womanhood for Soph it seems. Eve will probably be quite surprised in the morning.

Eve

If she finds out Soph's just had her first menses it will be a clue for her.