Princess

Printer-friendly version

Princess
by Princess Pantyboy

This is paradise a hot four shot mocha with chocolate sprinkles, me sitting here outside on the patio in front of Starbucks on Main Street Huntington Beach Southern California. Yes this is the life, or like they say life is good when the simple things can bring a smile to your face. I pull out my new iPhone X and check my emails and text messages.

Yes life is simple after a nice stroll on the beach and now chilling with my favorite drink especially with four shots of exspesso in my mocha. I move my long hair out of my eyes smiling feeling the warm sun beating against my face.

“Princess, Princess.” I turn seeing a older woman smiling at me. “Your Princess Pantyboy aren’t you?” I look at the smile on her face, and then behind her is some dude that looks like a gorilla, guessing her bodyguard. Which he is staring at me with a look that could kill. This big dude is wearing super dark sunglasses and he is just staring at me with no expression on his face at all just with his hands crossed in front of him standing like he is some secret service guy, but like ten times bigger.

I would hate to upset him or this older woman that is very pretty by the way, bet she was hot when she was younger. Maybe this guy isn’t just a bodyguard he is probably a hit man too. I think my mind is wondering from the shock of a total stranger knowing my pen name that i only use for writing my TG and sissy stories online.

“Umm is there something i can help you with ma’am?” All the cop shows on TV say never answer a direct question from a stranger just ask another question and try to put the stranger off guard.

I look at the pretty lady staring at me and smiling from ear to ear.”Don’t worry Princess i am a fan of your writing and i love your stories so much i thought i would have to meet you in person.”

“I must say that my impression of you was much different than i thought. I thought you would be some dirty middle aged man with a beer belly writing your kinky stories. I mean i have nothing against how people choose to live their lives. To each his own is what i say. I didn’t expect a 18-year old cutie with long hair and a smile that i bet stops the girls in their tracks, or maybe you give certain guys a little hard on hehehe.” I hear her comments than she giggles like some high school girl.

Thinking to myself she knows my age I’m sure she knows my real name name to. Oh my god i have my very own stocker like in the movies. She sure looks harmless she is about my size maybe a little taller than my little 5-foot 2 inch height and me only weighing 100 pounds. But again i have more of a small frame body i was told by my mother. This woman looks rich, and with this bodyguard around to do whatever she wants like kill anyone that upsets her. Okay chill no one is going to get killed it is my over imagination. Okay let me focus on her and see what she wants, but before i can say anything she starts talking again.

“Yes Kelly i did some research on you and i wanted to know more about the person i wanted to meet, and possibly hire if i get the right vibe from you sweetie. I would have you assist me on something i have taken for granted for many years now.” I look at her smile or stare or grin not sure how to explain it.

The look she is giving me makes me feel like she can see right through me an see my soul. “Okay Kelly spelled with a ‘Y’ i would like to change that, but for now i am sure you must have a bunch of questions so let me just say for one i am not a stocker, but i wanted to know more about you, and possibly hire you to help me with a very special project i have been thinking about lately.”

I couldn’t look her in the eyes while i was trying to act strong and masculine. I need to act strong because she knows all my stories over the years i have put on Fictionmania, BigCloset and sometimes on TGstorytime. I don’t want her to think i can be intimidated by her bossing me around.

“Okay young man, and i use that term lightly seeing how small and petite you are. I didn’t say i was going to try to hire you, i said i was thinking about hiring you for a very special project. I am a very wealthy woman and i can buy anything, or anyone i want.”

I look up and see her pointing her finger at me making me very intimidated. I can tell she seen right through me trying to act big and strong. “This is the deal i am a very direct woman. The deal my little sissy or to be more on target Princess Pantyboy Kelly. Like i said i am a very direct woman so i am going to get to the point sweetie. “Now LOOK at ME when i am talking to you sweetie.” Oh shit she is getting loud and she is going to have that dude kill me.

“Yes ma’am okay.” I look up and see the fire in her eyes and she is dead serious and seeing that big dude behind her i don’t want to piss her off again. “Umm yes ma’am i am listening to you.”

Shit i sounded more like a little child or a toddler than an adult. I guess it is true i cannot act tough. “This is the deal my little Princess, i was on a world tour, and have houses all over the world and something i noticed is whenever i would stay out of the country people would always ask me about America.”

“I know your not a world traveler yet, but when other people from other countries like to know more about America especially when you are in there country. I realized i live here in america and i really dont know that much about it. Yes like i said i live here most of the time but i have really never traveled much here in America.”

I look at her trying to figure out what she is saying let alone what she is trying to lead up too. All i know so far is i am not going to piss her off. “You see Kelly i want to travel our wonderful country and see it for myself, yes i know i could read books or just research on special places in America but i want to live it before i am too old.” I listen without even breathing because she is staring at me with those eyes and i don’t want to upset her or her monster bodyguard.

“You see Mr Black standing behind me Kelly?” Oh shit she asked me a question. How do I respond without upsetting her. I wonder if it is a trick question? I mean she asked if i can see him? I mean this guy is like 10 feet tall or at least 7 feet tall and built like a tank.

I look up with tears in my eyes getting ready to respond to her question hoping i don’t get her upset again. “Umm yes ma’am i see him.” I look at him again who this monster of a man has not moved or blinked cannot tell because of his dark sunglasses since they arrived here outside on Starbucks patio.

“That is good sweetie you can answer direct questions like a good boy, or in your case a good sissy boy.” I want to respond to her calling me a sissy boy but i don’t want her getting upset and having this dude attack me. To be honest he wouldn’t even have to attack me, if he came near me i would probably have a heart attack piss my pants and die right then and there. “Okay another question sweetie . Do you know the difference between someone that is rich and someone that is wealthy?”

I look at her and this is for sure a trick question. “Umm no ma’am i always thought they are the same thing, someone that is well off or rich.”

“Most people would say the same answer sweetie but that is not the correct answer. Mr Black is rich he works for me and makes millions of dollars a year protecting me, so he would be known as someone that is rich or a rich person.”

I turn and look at the giant bodyguard slash killer, and he doesn’t look like someone that makes millions of dollars every year. “Mr Black will you go get me and my new friend a couple of mocha’s please, and get whatever you like also?” I see Mr Black whom looks like he is in deep thought.

“Yes i know part of your position is to always stay by my side, but i will be fine and i have the panic button right here in my purse. Plus you know i carry a handgun in my purse as well.”

I watch as the giant of a man looks away from me and looks at this woman. “Yes madam i will be very close and just hit the button and i will get your area secure. Is your new friend part of your secure circle madam?”

“Yes SHE is.” I hear her refer to me as a ‘SHE’ and i look at her. Mr Black walks through the Starbucks door and you can see everyone’s heads turning seeing this giant dude wearing a very expensive black suit and dark sunglasses walk in the building. I noticed he left the door open by pulling over a concrete planter with a palm tree in it that must weigh as much as a car guessing so he can see us.

I look back at the older pretty woman. “Umm not to be rude ma’am but what is your name,or what would you like me to call you?”

“Well that is a good question sweetie. I am impressed you have got your voice back, or maybe it is your writers voice back being able to ask questions about your environment.”

I play with my long hair nervously , i listen to her talking, but inside i am a nervous wreck.

“You are just to sweet my little princess speaking of names i will have to think of one for you since so far i have been calling you; PRINCESS, PRINCESS PANTYBOY, or just PRINCESS. Oh and i also called you SISSY, and of course SWEETIE because you are such a sweetie pie.”

I continue to twist my long hair around my finger listening to her. “You really act just like you are on all your stories always twisting your long hair around your finger just like a small teen girl would do hehehe.” The woman says then giggling.

“Sorry princess i get a little side tracked when i get excited. I was telling you the difference between people that are rich and wealthy. You see sweetie i am very wealthy if i may say. Back to your question my name is Dorothy Winston from the family that has all tobacco farms and processing plants in the south making cigarettes. I am not part of the business my family has started it up over a hundred years ago and i have controlling interest in the companies. I have billions and billions of dollars and i was wondering if you would like to be a rich person princess?”

Like dah of course i want to be rich and make millions of dollars like that Mr Black dude, i had better answer quickly so she knows i am listening. “Yes,....i mean yes ma’am i would like to be rich very much so.” I smile for the first time, i look up at her staring at me with a big grin on her face.

“That is good Princess because i will make you very, very rich if you do as i ask. I waited to tell you while Mr Black is gone but you will be much, much richer than him.”

I must have a shocked look on my face hearing her as i make sure my mouth didn’t drop open from the surprise statement. “You see Princess like i was saying earlier i know very little about our country and i would like to take a road trip, and see everything first hand. Yes i know i can take Mr Black with me but did you notice when he walked inside Starbucks?”

Before i can respond she is already talking. “You see everyone in that store stopped what they where doing when Mr Black walked inside. It would be impossible for me to travel the country like a normal person can without attracting attention with Mr Black with me. Mr Black will be taking a year long vacation, i want to travel the country with just you Princess.” Damn how do i respond to that?

“I can see your pretty little mind spinning around and around sweetie so just relax i have given you a lot of information and i am pretty sure your pretty face needs to download it. I will tell you about the questions i would have if i was standing in your panties. Hehehe like how much money you will be making working with me, but just like anything there are special conditions.”

Boy am i glad she is going to give me time to think while she explains more. I am not thrilled what she is calling her special conditions but i will be polite and listen to her. I could be rich more than Mr Black being worth millions if i understood her correctly. Okay mental note first question ask her how much money i will be making. I think she said Mr Black would be on vacation for a year so guessing that would be the amount of time we would be traveling.

“I am going to give you a bunch of information sweetie which is basically the questions i would have sitting in your panties hehehe speaking of panties are you wearing panties right now sweetie?”

I look at her, and i can tell this woman can read my mind like she knows the real me, and probably knows i am anyway. “Umm yes ma’am i am wearing panties.” I say softly.

“What was that Princess, can you speak up?” Oh my god i have to tell a total stranger again but louder that i am wearing panties.

I play with my long hair nervously. I of course notice her smile getting wider. “YES i am wearing panties.” I say probably way to loud. I see a little girl walking by holding her mommies hand, they both look at me smiling obviously hearing my panties comment, i am so embarrassed.

“I thought so; that will continue because i dont want you wearing anything but panties when we do our road trip sweetie. This will be one of the special conditions i will talk about shortly. You really are a little pantyboy hehehe, i guessed that part right.” Well that doesn’t sound to terrible as one of the special conditions since i am wearing panties all the time anyway.

I smile hearing her. “I am guessing my first question if i was you would be how much money are you going to make? Well my little Princess after meeting you i am raising the amount i had in-mind for you before meeting you. I will be paying you one-million-dollars a week. Plus a full years worth of salary at the completion of the trip.”

“In addition I am going to have a sign on bonus sent to your Bank Of America account today also in the amount of a one-year-bonus of 52-million dollars deposit right now, and from this point on every Friday another million dollars will be deposited in that account also?”

Oh my god i must be dreaming, i cannot talk or even breathe hearing the amount of money i will be getting. “ In case you are bad in math princess that is at least 156-Million-dollars after one-year. Of course if you agree to my special conditions.”

“Holy shit, i mean, i am sorry for cursing and being disrespectful ma’am.” I apologized but i am still in total shock. Wow and she knows what bank i have my accounts in. I would have to guess she knows everything about me.

I look into her eyes and i can tell she is serious. “I expected that kind of response, but i was surprised your pretty little mouth would be cursing. I am sure it is the shock that you will be a very rich little Princess after today sweetie.”

“Not to change the subject but i have been side stepping one of your questions. You asked my name in which i did answer you, but you also asked me what you should be calling me. I want you to call me mommy. Yes that is correct you are to call me mommy, as of right now. This is also one of my conditions or you can kiss all that money away okay princess is that understood?”

I look at her like she is crazy but if she is going to give me all that money, i will call her anything she wants. “Yes ma’am, i mean mommy.” I correct myself, i see her face light up seeing i am willing to play along and be compliant.

“Good girl, i am sure you are thinking right about now what other special condition there would be is that correct princess?”

Wow she is good, i was exactly thinking that, that is scary she can read my mind. “Umm yes mommy that is what i was thinking.”

“Well my little Princess there are only a couple more, and the major one is i want you to call me mommy because you will be acting like my child, or i should say my daughter. That is right i want you to spend the next year as my daughter. You will act and dress as my girly girl daughter. You will not be wearing pants or even shorts only skirts and dresses. Is that understood sweetie?”

Holy smoke this lady is out of her mind she must of read too many stories on fictionmania, BigCloset, or TG storytime which are the places i put all my stories online because they are free sites. “Yes mommy I understand you want me to dress up as your daughter for the next year if i understood you correctly.”

“Yes that is correct Princess but you will have some surgery first, now do not loose your mind i am not going to have your little penis cut off or transformed into a vagina unless you break the rules or you want that surgery.”

I think my heart just stopped i knew this was to good to believe. “I am going to have a special doctor friend of the family do some modification on you that can be un-done after the year is up. I know you are in shock i can tell as your mouth is wide open and you don’t know what to think.”

“I am just thinking mommy”. Wow she is correct again no way am i going to have my little penis cut off or transformed into a vagina. Even though that is a lot of money they could probably just build me a new one. I wonder if she really knows how small my little penis is, i am sure she found out just like all the other information she knows about me.

She is smiling. “Now that i have your un divided attention i don’t think you even blinked or even started to breathe since i told you that you have to have surgery first. The surgery is nothing exciting, and is out-patient so it will be done and you can go home right after.”

“The plan is sweetie that you look like a female naked also but dont worry only temporary unless you choose to have the additional surgery later.” The doctors will push your little scrotum back up inside your body so it is out of the way.”

Okay this doesn’t sound as scary as it sounded the first time she said that word ‘surgery’. “Your little penis will then be pushed back between your legs, and glued or stitched up so you will have to sit to go potty, all temporary.”

“At the end of the year long road trip the doctors will un-stitch or get rid of the adhesive that holds your little penis out of the way. Not sure which procedure the doctors will do depending on any problems with your body or skin.

Thinking to myself let me see how much money we are talking about. I know she said but i want to make sure i totally understand and have no gray areas. Surgery is surgery don’t like the idea of it but we are talking millions and millions a million a week holy smoke for at least 52 weeks so that’s 52 million. Then 52 million after the year is up and holy smoke 52 million today hell yes i will do whatever she wants. “hehehe.” Oops i giggled out loud .

“So ma’am, I’m sorry i mean mommy it will take me a little bit to get that right I apologize. If i understand you correctly i will receive roughly $156 million dollars by the end of the year 52million today, 52 million divided by 52 weeks, and another 52 million after the year is finished am i right mommy?”

The look on her face says it all that she owns me or is renting me for a year. “Yes sweetie unless we agree to stay longer on the trip, so that is the least amount you will receive my little princess. Any other questions Princess?”

“Yes mommy only one other question. All this surgery we were talking about earlier will change me back to normal after the year?”

I look down than back up praying to myself that I didn’t understand anything different. “Yes sweetie, i am not a surgeon but yes that is the plan unless something unforeseen happens.”

“Un-foreseen like what do you mean by that mommy? I am looking at surgery to my body mommy i think i should know everything.”

Ms. Winston doesn’t even blink she just continues to smile at me. “When i was talking to the surgeon she said if the glue or stitches come out they will have to re-work your surgery so you remain looking like my daughter. But yes if there is no-unforeseen problems the surgeon said everything is reversible, and you will be back to your normal Princess Pantyboy self. Unless there is a unforeseen problem then we will be calling you Kellie spelled with an ‘IE’ like the other girls not Kelly with a ’Y’ like a boys name anymore hehehe.”

“By the way that is what i am going to call you mainly from now on, that is KELLIE spelled with an ‘IE’ so you can get used to it okay sweetie?” Like i care what she calls me giving me those millions.

I am thinking to myself this is crazy but what the hell if i get all that money and she isn’t just teasing me. Wow is the only thing that comes to mind. “Oh i know something I didn’t bring up you probably want to know when is this offer going to take place. “

“I can answer that right now hehehehe.” She giggles and has a glow when she stares at me. You agree to everything i said about the special conditions and any unforeseen problems, i will have the one year sign on bonus deposited immediately that means now what do you think Princess?”

I look at her in shock. “You mean if i agree right now you will deposit all that money now ma’am, mommy? I would really like to say good bye to my family since i will not see them for a year.”

“Very good my sweet little girl.” The look on her face is now bright and shiny guessing she knows for sure i am going to take her proposal, like she had any doubt who would pass up all that money. I mean the average person would jump at this no matter what the special conditions are. I will have to dress and act like a girl which i already enjoy but i will get paid big bucks.

Smiling i look back at her smiling also at me. “I also have several things that i need to do before i can be gone for a year. I will be more specific. Since you are agreeing to my job offer to work for me for at least a year, i will have the initial one year sign on bonus of $52 million dollars deposited into your account after this conversation.

“Once you verify on your fancy new iPhone X that the funds have been added to your account we will drive over to Dr. Beth Young’s offices and you will have that minor surgery completed then you can go home.”

I want to say something but she puts her finger up for me to wait. “Be patient my little sissy boy or soon you will be a sissy girl after the surgery. You should know if anyone sees you naked they will know you are all girl when you are home sweetie. Okay only you and i and the doctor will know you are only a girl temporary unless you decide to become a girl for real having the second surgery?”

“Okay that is really good because i wanted to go home and get everything i need and give notice to my work and talk to my landlord. So mommy how long will it be before we leave on our road trip?”

I can see her thinking, but it is more like she knows the answer to my question she is more trying to figure out how to tell me. “After your minor surgery which will only take 2-3 hours i want to sit down with you and we will decide how we are going to travel so lets first get the funds deposited into your account sweetie.” I get excited hearing that.

After that we will continue talking about a verbal contract which is good as a paper contract, so you agree with coming to work for me for at least the next year, and you agree to the special conditions and possible any unforeseen problems is this correct princess?”

“Umm when i say yes and i agree the money will be deposited into my account mommy then we will talk about when we will leave, and how we will travel on our road trip?”

I see my new mommy’s face smiling. “Yes sweetie that is correct, and then we will get in my limo and head to the doctors offices for your little procedures sweetie okay?”

“My answer is yes than, i want to come to work for you for at least a year mommy.” I play with my long hair nervously again. I watch my new mommy picking up her purse and take her cell phone out.

I turned and watched as Mr. Black has our coffee on a tray as he puts our drinks down on our table. “Thank you Mr. Black for the drinks.” I say to him the first time me talking to him. He stares at me not smiling or any facial movements just plain looking at me.

“Anytime Princess.” Wow he has like the deepest voice i ever heard. He stands back in front of the wall and his head looks to the left than to the right than him looking everywhere. Guessing he is checking the area to make sure my new mommy is secured, or i guess me too. Because she said to add me to her secure detail. That is cool i have a bodyguard now. Hehehe, i giggle softly. Oh wait he called me Princess so he must also know about me too.

My new mommy smiles hearing my soft giggle seems like nothing gets by her. “Hello yes it is me, i need you to deposit that bonus check into Kelly’s account immediately and every Friday deposit her new salary of one million dollars weekly until further notice. “ She turns smiling as the other person is talking to her on the phone but i cannot hear him or her. “Yes for at least a year.”

“Great you are doing it now while we are on the phone let me ask HER to pull up her bank account on her phone.” I hear my new mommy referring to me as a HER as she stares at me. “Excuse me sweetie can you pull up your bank account on your phone and see if your bonus has been deposited sweetie?”

I pick up my phone off the table and the phone recognizes my face recognition and opens. Less than 30-seconds later i am looking at my Bank of America account seeing my new balance. I stare at the balance reading it over and over it saying $ 52,000,011 dollars. Oh my god i only had 11-dollars now i am really a millionaire.

Wow i cannot believe this as i look and i can see my new mommy staring at me with her hand over the cell phone so whomever she is talking to cannot hear her conversation with me. I realize i cannot hear any words or hear anything like the world has just been put on pause. I can then focus, i can hear her saying. “Are you alright Kelly?”

“WOW i am a millionaire.” I say smiling, i am smiling with my biggest smile ever looking at my new mommy. I notice she takes her hand off not covering her cell phone, she puts her phone up to her face.

I try to hear what she is saying. “Yes SHE received the deposit. Yes you need to make new salary deposits every week for one million dollars every Friday till further notice.” I hear her stop talking and listens before she starts talking again. “Yes she is now working for my company part of my personal team okay so she is a full-time employee and that is her new salary per week okay?”

“Very well thank you again for making the deposits and adding her to the payroll if you have any questions call me or Kelly on her new work cell that you have on file.”

I watch as my new mommy, and my new boss hangs up the phone, she turns to me smiling. “Mommy i am a millionaire now thank you so much.” I guess she was telling me the truth because i am super rich now.

“Mr. Black can you have the car brought around please?” I turn seeing Mr. Black already talking to someone but not on his phone. He is talking into his wrist which is up to his face. He is talking away while he is watching my new mommy and myself while his eyes are scanning the entire area.

I turn back to my new mommy and she is staring at me smiling from ear to ear. “Yes my little Princess you made the right decision, oh and after today you will be a millionaires not millionaire.” I look at her like i don’t understand. “Millionaires is a female who has a million dollars or like in your case you have multi millions sweetie. But after today you won’t be male anymore even when you are home with your family you might want to wear loose clothes hehehe.” My new mommy giggles again like a little teenager.

“The car is here sweetie grab your mocha and lets go.” I stand up quickly taking my mocha, and following my new mommy.

I watch as this long white super stretch limo pulls up to us and Mr. Black opens the back door for us. “Watch your step ladies.” I hear him say ladies referring to me as a lady also.

“Thank you Mr. Black.” My new mommy says as she gets in the car first. The car must be thirty feet long and can fit at least 20 people.

I step up and climb in as i say thank you Mr. Black as he still holds the door for me until i am sitting in the back seat next to my new mommy, then he closes the door and gets in the front seat next to the driver. We take a short drive to the doctors clinic or doctors offices and i see we are the only car in the parking lot. We get out after Mr. Black opens the door for us than he opens the back door to the building.

“Yes now don’t be nervous sweetie i can tell you are.” Like no kidding i am nervous i never had any surgery and was hoping to never have too. But i was never a millionaire or later i will be a millionaires so all is okay.

I turn and look at her like the adult i am. “Umm oh i trust you ma’am, umm mommy sorry.” We walk inside and i see everyone is walking around wearing scrubs i think they are called which is clothes or uniforms nurses and doctors wear in hospitals.

“Ms. Wilson a pleasure to see you as always.” I hear a woman saying, i turn as i see the young doctor smiling at me. “This must be your little Princess, she is a cutie a pleasure to meet you.”

I am in shock that she called me ‘PRINCESS’, and ‘SHE’. “Oh yes a pleasure meeting you too ma’am, or doctor.” Not knowing what to call her but i am sure they can tell i am nervous. I mean how many people are happy having surgery done.

“You don’t have to be nervous little one. Ladies follow me and like you requested we are ready for you little one. You can call me Dr. Healy, or Ms. Pam, or ma’am so just relax.”

I smile at her kind personal touch and her smile not to mention her long pretty legs disappearing under her lab coat or dress cannot really see and i don’t want to stare.

“Thank you ma’am.” I play with my long hair as we walk into a room, and it looks more like a hospital room which I guess it is. Looking around i can see the big tv and the hospital bed and chairs. This room even has a large couch.

Dr. Healy holds the door open for us. “Okay ladies have a seat, Princess sit on the bed and i will tell you what the plan is for you today.” I sit on the edge of the bed and Ms. Wilson sat on the edge of the couch. The doctor opens up a file and sits on like a bar stool with wheels on it as she wheels over to me.

“Okay so Kelly this is what we are going to do. First you will be put in a hospital gown, once i am done with this brief. When i come back with the nurses we will put you on a dolly and give you an injection and that will make you feel more calm, you won’t feel anything durning the surgery. The injection is just a local so you will be awake for the whole procedure okay sweetie?”

I hear her and clear my throat to respond. “Umm yes doctor Healy.” I smile trying to not look to nervous.

“Good then once you are sedated i will start the procedure which we will be sliding your scrotum back up inside your body cavity, and then we will pull your penis back and up between your legs to keep it out of the way facing towards your back. We will then put several sutures in to keep everything in place. You will then have to sit to go potty from now on okay?”

Before i can respond the doctor continues speaking. “Once enough sutures are in place to keep you sewn up you will look like a normal female between your legs. Or at least until we remove the sutures, then you will be back to being able to stand to go potty. Unless you get infected down there then we will remove the infected areas.”

“Okay it is very important to be aware of infection down there, and to pay attention to your body, or well you will be sitting down to go potty forever, and you will be a real female like the rest of us in this room, hehehe.” God she giggles just like my new mommy.

I am listening to her. “So do you have any questions Kelly?” Kinda sounds like a weird thing i will temporary be looking like a female down there and have to go potty sitting down. I will look like a real female for a year. I better confirm that.

“Okay doctor if i heard you correctly i will look like a female between my legs, but only temporary while I am working for Ms Wilson than i will come back and have the sutures removed and i will be back to being a guy again right?”

I look back at the doctor to respond. “Yes that is right you will be back to being a male unless there is an infection than of course we will remove the infected areas so you will remain healthy and female okay Kelly? That was a very good question.”

“Okay i am good, i will just have to be careful and not let the area get infected.” I see my new mommy smiling when i say that. “Oh one more thing but i guess you probably already answered. So between my legs i will look like i have a vagina now?”

The doctor stands back up. “Yes that is correct. Great so than Kelly please sign these two forms giving us permission for the surgery, and if needed a Vaginoplasty or SRS okay?”

“Sounds good to me Dr.Healy.” I smile feeling positive it is only a temporary surgery, i guess a vaginoplasty is what i will be having? Maybe i should ask since i have no clue about any of this. “Umm doctor so is that what i am having a Vaginoplasty? I didn’t know that they would have a medical name for something like this.”

I look at the doctor and see she is still looking back at me smiling. “Yes Kelly if you get an infection we will have to do a Vaginoplasty on you sweetie okay?”

“Okay that sounds good, i was just making sure whatever it was i was having done.” I smile at the doctor than I turn looking at my new mommy.

My new mommy stands up smiling. “Of course you can always have a Vaginoplasty now if you want, or you can have it after, or you will have to have Vaginoplasty surgery if you get an infection of course.”

“Umm whatever you think Ms. Winston you are paying me a lot of money. I don’t want any extra surgery unless i have too, unless i need it for this position.”

I watch as my new mommy smiles from ear to ear. “You do not need it now you can have a Vaginoplasty Surgery later if you don’t want it now does that sound fair Princess?”

“Yes that sounds much better.” Oh that is a relief i do not have to have whatever Vaginoplasty surgery until later.

My new mommy is still smiling as she turns and looks at the doctor. “Okay Dr. Healy little Kelly wants to have the Vaginoplasty later.”

“Okay when do you want to schedule your Vaginoplasty Princess
by Princess Pantyboy

This is paradise a hot four shot mocha with chocolate sprinkles, me sitting here outside on the patio in front of Starbucks on Main Street Huntington Beach Southern California. Yes this is the life, or like they say life is good when the simple things can bring a smile to your face. I pull out my new iPhone X and check my emails and text messages.

Yes life is simple after a nice stroll on the beach and now chilling with my favorite drink especially with four shots of exspesso in my mocha. I move my long hair out of my eyes smiling feeling the warm sun beating against my face.

“Princess, Princess.” I turn seeing a older woman smiling at me. “Your Princess Pantyboy aren’t you?” I look at the smile on her face, and then behind her is some dude that looks like a gorilla, guessing her bodyguard. Which he is staring at me with a look that could kill. This big dude is wearing super dark sunglasses and he is just staring at me with no expression on his face at all just with his hands crossed in front of him standing like he is some secret service guy, but like ten times bigger.

I would hate to upset him or this older woman that is very pretty by the way, bet she was hot when she was younger. Maybe this guy isn’t just a bodyguard he is probably a hit man too. I think my mind is wondering from the shock of a total stranger knowing my pen name that i only use for writing my TG and sissy stories online.

“Umm is there something i can help you with ma’am?” All the cop shows on TV say never answer a direct question from a stranger just ask another question and try to put the stranger off guard.

I look at the pretty lady staring at me and smiling from ear to ear.”Don’t worry Princess i am a fan of your writing and i love your stories so much i thought i would have to meet you in person.”

“I must say that my impression of you was much different than i thought. I thought you would be some dirty middle aged man with a beer belly writing your kinky stories. I mean i have nothing against how people choose to live their lives. To each his own is what i say. I didn’t expect a 18-year old cutie with long hair and a smile that i bet stops the girls in their tracks, or maybe you give certain guys a little hard on hehehe.” I hear her comments than she giggles like some high school girl.

Thinking to myself she knows my age I’m sure she knows my real name name to. Oh my god i have my very own stocker like in the movies. She sure looks harmless she is about my size maybe a little taller than my little 5-foot 2 inch height and me only weighing 100 pounds. But again i have more of a small frame body i was told by my mother. This woman looks rich, and with this bodyguard around to do whatever she wants like kill anyone that upsets her. Okay chill no one is going to get killed it is my over imagination. Okay let me focus on her and see what she wants, but before i can say anything she starts talking again.

“Yes Kelly i did some research on you and i wanted to know more about the person i wanted to meet, and possibly hire if i get the right vibe from you sweetie. I would have you assist me on something i have taken for granted for many years now.” I look at her smile or stare or grin not sure how to explain it.

The look she is giving me makes me feel like she can see right through me an see my soul. “Okay Kelly spelled with a ‘Y’ i would like to change that, but for now i am sure you must have a bunch of questions so let me just say for one i am not a stocker, but i wanted to know more about you, and possibly hire you to help me with a very special project i have been thinking about lately.”

I couldn’t look her in the eyes while i was trying to act strong and masculine. I need to act strong because she knows all my stories over the years i have put on Fictionmania, BigCloset and sometimes on TGstorytime. I don’t want her to think i can be intimidated by her bossing me around.

“Okay young man, and i use that term lightly seeing how small and petite you are. I didn’t say i was going to try to hire you, i said i was thinking about hiring you for a very special project. I am a very wealthy woman and i can buy anything, or anyone i want.”

I look up and see her pointing her finger at me making me very intimidated. I can tell she seen right through me trying to act big and strong. “This is the deal i am a very direct woman. The deal my little sissy or to be more on target Princess Pantyboy Kelly. Like i said i am a very direct woman so i am going to get to the point sweetie. “Now LOOK at ME when i am talking to you sweetie.” Oh shit she is getting loud and she is going to have that dude kill me.

“Yes ma’am okay.” I look up and see the fire in her eyes and she is dead serious and seeing that big dude behind her i don’t want to piss her off again. “Umm yes ma’am i am listening to you.”

Shit i sounded more like a little child or a toddler than an adult. I guess it is true i cannot act tough. “This is the deal my little Princess, i was on a world tour, and have houses all over the world and something i noticed is whenever i would stay out of the country people would always ask me about America.”

“I know your not a world traveler yet, but when other people from other countries like to know more about America especially when you are in there country. I realized i live here in america and i really dont know that much about it. Yes like i said i live here most of the time but i have really never traveled much here in America.”

I look at her trying to figure out what she is saying let alone what she is trying to lead up too. All i know so far is i am not going to piss her off. “You see Kelly i want to travel our wonderful country and see it for myself, yes i know i could read books or just research on special places in America but i want to live it before i am too old.” I listen without even breathing because she is staring at me with those eyes and i don’t want to upset her or her monster bodyguard.

“You see Mr Black standing behind me Kelly?” Oh shit she asked me a question. How do I respond without upsetting her. I wonder if it is a trick question? I mean she asked if i can see him? I mean this guy is like 10 feet tall or at least 7 feet tall and built like a tank.

I look up with tears in my eyes getting ready to respond to her question hoping i don’t get her upset again. “Umm yes ma’am i see him.” I look at him again who this monster of a man has not moved or blinked cannot tell because of his dark sunglasses since they arrived here outside on Starbucks patio.

“That is good sweetie you can answer direct questions like a good boy, or in your case a good sissy boy.” I want to respond to her calling me a sissy boy but i don’t want her getting upset and having this dude attack me. To be honest he wouldn’t even have to attack me, if he came near me i would probably have a heart attack piss my pants and die right then and there. “Okay another question sweetie . Do you know the difference between someone that is rich and someone that is wealthy?”

I look at her and this is for sure a trick question. “Umm no ma’am i always thought they are the same thing, someone that is well off or rich.”

“Most people would say the same answer sweetie but that is not the correct answer. Mr Black is rich he works for me and makes millions of dollars a year protecting me, so he would be known as someone that is rich or a rich person.”

I turn and look at the giant bodyguard slash killer, and he doesn’t look like someone that makes millions of dollars every year. “Mr Black will you go get me and my new friend a couple of mocha’s please, and get whatever you like also?” I see Mr Black whom looks like he is in deep thought.

“Yes i know part of your position is to always stay by my side, but i will be fine and i have the panic button right here in my purse. Plus you know i carry a handgun in my purse as well.”

I watch as the giant of a man looks away from me and looks at this woman. “Yes madam i will be very close and just hit the button and i will get your area secure. Is your new friend part of your secure circle madam?”

“Yes SHE is.” I hear her refer to me as a ‘SHE’ and i look at her. Mr Black walks through the Starbucks door and you can see everyone’s heads turning seeing this giant dude wearing a very expensive black suit and dark sunglasses walk in the building. I noticed he left the door open by pulling over a concrete planter with a palm tree in it that must weigh as much as a car guessing so he can see us.

I look back at the older pretty woman. “Umm not to be rude ma’am but what is your name,or what would you like me to call you?”

“Well that is a good question sweetie. I am impressed you have got your voice back, or maybe it is your writers voice back being able to ask questions about your environment.”

I play with my long hair nervously , i listen to her talking, but inside i am a nervous wreck.

“You are just to sweet my little princess speaking of names i will have to think of one for you since so far i have been calling you; PRINCESS, PRINCESS PANTYBOY, or just PRINCESS. Oh and i also called you SISSY, and of course SWEETIE because you are such a sweetie pie.”

I continue to twist my long hair around my finger listening to her. “You really act just like you are on all your stories always twisting your long hair around your finger just like a small teen girl would do hehehe.” The woman says then giggling.

“Sorry princess i get a little side tracked when i get excited. I was telling you the difference between people that are rich and wealthy. You see sweetie i am very wealthy if i may say. Back to your question my name is Dorothy Winston from the family that has all tobacco farms and processing plants in the south making cigarettes. I am not part of the business my family has started it up over a hundred years ago and i have controlling interest in the companies. I have billions and billions of dollars and i was wondering if you would like to be a rich person princess?”

Like dah of course i want to be rich and make millions of dollars like that Mr Black dude, i had better answer quickly so she knows i am listening. “Yes,....i mean yes ma’am i would like to be rich very much so.” I smile for the first time, i look up at her staring at me with a big grin on her face.

“That is good Princess because i will make you very, very rich if you do as i ask. I waited to tell you while Mr Black is gone but you will be much, much richer than him.”

I must have a shocked look on my face hearing her as i make sure my mouth didn’t drop open from the surprise statement. “You see Princess like i was saying earlier i know very little about our country and i would like to take a road trip, and see everything first hand. Yes i know i can take Mr Black with me but did you notice when he walked inside Starbucks?”

Before i can respond she is already talking. “You see everyone in that store stopped what they where doing when Mr Black walked inside. It would be impossible for me to travel the country like a normal person can without attracting attention with Mr Black with me. Mr Black will be taking a year long vacation, i want to travel the country with just you Princess.” Damn how do i respond to that?

“I can see your pretty little mind spinning around and around sweetie so just relax i have given you a lot of information and i am pretty sure your pretty face needs to download it. I will tell you about the questions i would have if i was standing in your panties. Hehehe like how much money you will be making working with me, but just like anything there are special conditions.”

Boy am i glad she is going to give me time to think while she explains more. I am not thrilled what she is calling her special conditions but i will be polite and listen to her. I could be rich more than Mr Black being worth millions if i understood her correctly. Okay mental note first question ask her how much money i will be making. I think she said Mr Black would be on vacation for a year so guessing that would be the amount of time we would be traveling.

“I am going to give you a bunch of information sweetie which is basically the questions i would have sitting in your panties hehehe speaking of panties are you wearing panties right now sweetie?”

I look at her, and i can tell this woman can read my mind like she knows the real me, and probably knows i am anyway. “Umm yes ma’am i am wearing panties.” I say softly.

“What was that Princess, can you speak up?” Oh my god i have to tell a total stranger again but louder that i am wearing panties.

I play with my long hair nervously. I of course notice her smile getting wider. “YES i am wearing panties.” I say probably way to loud. I see a little girl walking by holding her mommies hand, they both look at me smiling obviously hearing my panties comment, i am so embarrassed.

“I thought so; that will continue because i dont want you wearing anything but panties when we do our road trip sweetie. This will be one of the special conditions i will talk about shortly. You really are a little pantyboy hehehe, i guessed that part right.” Well that doesn’t sound to terrible as one of the special conditions since i am wearing panties all the time anyway.

I smile hearing her. “I am guessing my first question if i was you would be how much money are you going to make? Well my little Princess after meeting you i am raising the amount i had in-mind for you before meeting you. I will be paying you one-million-dollars a week. Plus a full years worth of salary at the completion of the trip.”

“In addition I am going to have a sign on bonus sent to your Bank Of America account today also in the amount of a one-year-bonus of 52-million dollars deposit right now, and from this point on every Friday another million dollars will be deposited in that account also?”

Oh my god i must be dreaming, i cannot talk or even breathe hearing the amount of money i will be getting. “ In case you are bad in math princess that is at least 156-Million-dollars after one-year. Of course if you agree to my special conditions.”

“Holy shit, i mean, i am sorry for cursing and being disrespectful ma’am.” I apologized but i am still in total shock. Wow and she knows what bank i have my accounts in. I would have to guess she knows everything about me.

I look into her eyes and i can tell she is serious. “I expected that kind of response, but i was surprised your pretty little mouth would be cursing. I am sure it is the shock that you will be a very rich little Princess after today sweetie.”

“Not to change the subject but i have been side stepping one of your questions. You asked my name in which i did answer you, but you also asked me what you should be calling me. I want you to call me mommy. Yes that is correct you are to call me mommy, as of right now. This is also one of my conditions or you can kiss all that money away okay princess is that understood?”

I look at her like she is crazy but if she is going to give me all that money, i will call her anything she wants. “Yes ma’am, i mean mommy.” I correct myself, i see her face light up seeing i am willing to play along and be compliant.

“Good girl, i am sure you are thinking right about now what other special condition there would be is that correct princess?”

Wow she is good, i was exactly thinking that, that is scary she can read my mind. “Umm yes mommy that is what i was thinking.”

“Well my little Princess there are only a couple more, and the major one is i want you to call me mommy because you will be acting like my child, or i should say my daughter. That is right i want you to spend the next year as my daughter. You will act and dress as my girly girl daughter. You will not be wearing pants or even shorts only skirts and dresses. Is that understood sweetie?”

Holy smoke this lady is out of her mind she must of read too many stories on fictionmania, BigCloset, or TG storytime which are the places i put all my stories online because they are free sites. “Yes mommy I understand you want me to dress up as your daughter for the next year if i understood you correctly.”

“Yes that is correct Princess but you will have some surgery first, now do not loose your mind i am not going to have your little penis cut off or transformed into a vagina unless you break the rules or you want that surgery.”

I think my heart just stopped i knew this was to good to believe. “I am going to have a special doctor friend of the family do some modification on you that can be un-done after the year is up. I know you are in shock i can tell as your mouth is wide open and you don’t know what to think.”

“I am just thinking mommy”. Wow she is correct again no way am i going to have my little penis cut off or transformed into a vagina. Even though that is a lot of money they could probably just build me a new one. I wonder if she really knows how small my little penis is, i am sure she found out just like all the other information she knows about me.

She is smiling. “Now that i have your un divided attention i don’t think you even blinked or even started to breathe since i told you that you have to have surgery first. The surgery is nothing exciting, and is out-patient so it will be done and you can go home right after.”

“The plan is sweetie that you look like a female naked also but dont worry only temporary unless you choose to have the additional surgery later.” The doctors will push your little scrotum back up inside your body so it is out of the way.”

Okay this doesn’t sound as scary as it sounded the first time she said that word ‘surgery’. “Your little penis will then be pushed back between your legs, and glued or stitched up so you will have to sit to go potty, all temporary.”

“At the end of the year long road trip the doctors will un-stitch or get rid of the adhesive that holds your little penis out of the way. Not sure which procedure the doctors will do depending on any problems with your body or skin.

Thinking to myself let me see how much money we are talking about. I know she said but i want to make sure i totally understand and have no gray areas. Surgery is surgery don’t like the idea of it but we are talking millions and millions a million a week holy smoke for at least 52 weeks so that’s 52 million. Then 52 million after the year is up and holy smoke 52 million today hell yes i will do whatever she wants. “hehehe.” Oops i giggled out loud .

“So ma’am, I’m sorry i mean mommy it will take me a little bit to get that right I apologize. If i understand you correctly i will receive roughly $156 million dollars by the end of the year 52million today, 52 million divided by 52 weeks, and another 52 million after the year is finished am i right mommy?”

The look on her face says it all that she owns me or is renting me for a year. “Yes sweetie unless we agree to stay longer on the trip, so that is the least amount you will receive my little princess. Any other questions Princess?”

“Yes mommy only one other question. All this surgery we were talking about earlier will change me back to normal after the year?”

I look down than back up praying to myself that I didn’t understand anything different. “Yes sweetie, i am not a surgeon but yes that is the plan unless something unforeseen happens.”

“Un-foreseen like what do you mean by that mommy? I am looking at surgery to my body mommy i think i should know everything.”

Ms. Winston doesn’t even blink she just continues to smile at me. “When i was talking to the surgeon she said if the glue or stitches come out they will have to re-work your surgery so you remain looking like my daughter. But yes if there is no-unforeseen problems the surgeon said everything is reversible, and you will be back to your normal Princess Pantyboy self. Unless there is a unforeseen problem then we will be calling you Kellie spelled with an ‘IE’ like the other girls not Kelly with a ’Y’ like a boys name anymore hehehe.”

“By the way that is what i am going to call you mainly from now on, that is KELLIE spelled with an ‘IE’ so you can get used to it okay sweetie?” Like i care what she calls me giving me those millions.

I am thinking to myself this is crazy but what the hell if i get all that money and she isn’t just teasing me. Wow is the only thing that comes to mind. “Oh i know something I didn’t bring up you probably want to know when is this offer going to take place. “

“I can answer that right now hehehehe.” She giggles and has a glow when she stares at me. You agree to everything i said about the special conditions and any unforeseen problems, i will have the one year sign on bonus deposited immediately that means now what do you think Princess?”

I look at her in shock. “You mean if i agree right now you will deposit all that money now ma’am, mommy? I would really like to say good bye to my family since i will not see them for a year.”

“Very good my sweet little girl.” The look on her face is now bright and shiny guessing she knows for sure i am going to take her proposal, like she had any doubt who would pass up all that money. I mean the average person would jump at this no matter what the special conditions are. I will have to dress and act like a girl which i already enjoy but i will get paid big bucks.

Smiling i look back at her smiling also at me. “I also have several things that i need to do before i can be gone for a year. I will be more specific. Since you are agreeing to my job offer to work for me for at least a year, i will have the initial one year sign on bonus of $52 million dollars deposited into your account after this conversation.

“Once you verify on your fancy new iPhone X that the funds have been added to your account we will drive over to Dr. Beth Young’s offices and you will have that minor surgery completed then you can go home.”

I want to say something but she puts her finger up for me to wait. “Be patient my little sissy boy or soon you will be a sissy girl after the surgery. You should know if anyone sees you naked they will know you are all girl when you are home sweetie. Okay only you and i and the doctor will know you are only a girl temporary unless you decide to become a girl for real having the second surgery?”

“Okay that is really good because i wanted to go home and get everything i need and give notice to my work and talk to my landlord. So mommy how long will it be before we leave on our road trip?”

I can see her thinking, but it is more like she knows the answer to my question she is more trying to figure out how to tell me. “After your minor surgery which will only take 2-3 hours i want to sit down with you and we will decide how we are going to travel so lets first get the funds deposited into your account sweetie.” I get excited hearing that.

After that we will continue talking about a verbal contract which is good as a paper contract, so you agree with coming to work for me for at least the next year, and you agree to the special conditions and possible any unforeseen problems is this correct princess?”

“Umm when i say yes and i agree the money will be deposited into my account mommy then we will talk about when we will leave, and how we will travel on our road trip?”

I see my new mommy’s face smiling. “Yes sweetie that is correct, and then we will get in my limo and head to the doctors offices for your little procedures sweetie okay?”

“My answer is yes than, i want to come to work for you for at least a year mommy.” I play with my long hair nervously again. I watch my new mommy picking up her purse and take her cell phone out.

I turned and watched as Mr. Black has our coffee on a tray as he puts our drinks down on our table. “Thank you Mr. Black for the drinks.” I say to him the first time me talking to him. He stares at me not smiling or any facial movements just plain looking at me.

“Anytime Princess.” Wow he has like the deepest voice i ever heard. He stands back in front of the wall and his head looks to the left than to the right than him looking everywhere. Guessing he is checking the area to make sure my new mommy is secured, or i guess me too. Because she said to add me to her secure detail. That is cool i have a bodyguard now. Hehehe, i giggle softly. Oh wait he called me Princess so he must also know about me too.

My new mommy smiles hearing my soft giggle seems like nothing gets by her. “Hello yes it is me, i need you to deposit that bonus check into Kelly’s account immediately and every Friday deposit her new salary of one million dollars weekly until further notice. “ She turns smiling as the other person is talking to her on the phone but i cannot hear him or her. “Yes for at least a year.”

“Great you are doing it now while we are on the phone let me ask HER to pull up her bank account on her phone.” I hear my new mommy referring to me as a HER as she stares at me. “Excuse me sweetie can you pull up your bank account on your phone and see if your bonus has been deposited sweetie?”

I pick up my phone off the table and the phone recognizes my face recognition and opens. Less than 30-seconds later i am looking at my Bank of America account seeing my new balance. I stare at the balance reading it over and over it saying $ 52,000,011 dollars. Oh my god i only had 11-dollars now i am really a millionaire.

Wow i cannot believe this as i look and i can see my new mommy staring at me with her hand over the cell phone so whomever she is talking to cannot hear her conversation with me. I realize i cannot hear any words or hear anything like the world has just been put on pause. I can then focus, i can hear her saying. “Are you alright Kelly?”

“WOW i am a millionaire.” I say smiling, i am smiling with my biggest smile ever looking at my new mommy. I notice she takes her hand off not covering her cell phone, she puts her phone up to her face.

I try to hear what she is saying. “Yes SHE received the deposit. Yes you need to make new salary deposits every week for one million dollars every Friday till further notice.” I hear her stop talking and listens before she starts talking again. “Yes she is now working for my company part of my personal team okay so she is a full-time employee and that is her new salary per week okay?”

“Very well thank you again for making the deposits and adding her to the payroll if you have any questions call me or Kelly on her new work cell that you have on file.”

I watch as my new mommy, and my new boss hangs up the phone, she turns to me smiling. “Mommy i am a millionaire now thank you so much.” I guess she was telling me the truth because i am super rich now.

“Mr. Black can you have the car brought around please?” I turn seeing Mr. Black already talking to someone but not on his phone. He is talking into his wrist which is up to his face. He is talking away while he is watching my new mommy and myself while his eyes are scanning the entire area.

I turn back to my new mommy and she is staring at me smiling from ear to ear. “Yes my little Princess you made the right decision, oh and after today you will be a millionaires not millionaire.” I look at her like i don’t understand. “Millionaires is a female who has a million dollars or like in your case you have multi millions sweetie. But after today you won’t be male anymore even when you are home with your family you might want to wear loose clothes hehehe.” My new mommy giggles again like a little teenager.

“The car is here sweetie grab your mocha and lets go.” I stand up quickly taking my mocha, and following my new mommy.

I watch as this long white super stretch limo pulls up to us and Mr. Black opens the back door for us. “Watch your step ladies.” I hear him say ladies referring to me as a lady also.

“Thank you Mr. Black.” My new mommy says as she gets in the car first. The car must be thirty feet long and can fit at least 20 people.

I step up and climb in as i say thank you Mr. Black as he still holds the door for me until i am sitting in the back seat next to my new mommy, then he closes the door and gets in the front seat next to the driver. We take a short drive to the doctors clinic or doctors offices and i see we are the only car in the parking lot. We get out after Mr. Black opens the door for us than he opens the back door to the building.

“Yes now don’t be nervous sweetie i can tell you are.” Like no kidding i am nervous i never had any surgery and was hoping to never have too. But i was never a millionaire or later i will be a millionaires so all is okay.

I turn and look at her like the adult i am. “Umm oh i trust you ma’am, umm mommy sorry.” We walk inside and i see everyone is walking around wearing scrubs i think they are called which is clothes or uniforms nurses and doctors wear in hospitals.

“Ms. Wilson a pleasure to see you as always.” I hear a woman saying, i turn as i see the young doctor smiling at me. “This must be your little Princess, she is a cutie a pleasure to meet you.”

I am in shock that she called me ‘PRINCESS’, and ‘SHE’. “Oh yes a pleasure meeting you too ma’am, or doctor.” Not knowing what to call her but i am sure they can tell i am nervous. I mean how many people are happy having surgery done.

“You don’t have to be nervous little one. Ladies follow me and like you requested we are ready for you little one. You can call me Dr. Healy, or Ms. Pam, or ma’am so just relax.”

I smile at her kind personal touch and her smile not to mention her long pretty legs disappearing under her lab coat or dress cannot really see and i don’t want to stare.

“Thank you ma’am.” I play with my long hair as we walk into a room, and it looks more like a hospital room which I guess it is. Looking around i can see the big tv and the hospital bed and chairs. This room even has a large couch.

Dr. Healy holds the door open for us. “Okay ladies have a seat, Princess sit on the bed and i will tell you what the plan is for you today.” I sit on the edge of the bed and Ms. Wilson sat on the edge of the couch. The doctor opens up a file and sits on like a bar stool with wheels on it as she wheels over to me.

“Okay so Kelly this is what we are going to do. First you will be put in a hospital gown, once i am done with this brief. When i come back with the nurses we will put you on a dolly and give you an injection and that will make you feel more calm, you won’t feel anything durning the surgery. The injection is just a local so you will be awake for the whole procedure okay sweetie?”

I hear her and clear my throat to respond. “Umm yes doctor Healy.” I smile trying to not look to nervous.

“Good then once you are sedated i will start the procedure which we will be sliding your scrotum back up inside your body cavity, and then we will pull your penis back and up between your legs to keep it out of the way facing towards your back. We will then put several sutures in to keep everything in place. You will then have to sit to go potty from now on okay?”

Before i can respond the doctor continues speaking. “Once enough sutures are in place to keep you sewn up you will look like a normal female between your legs. Or at least until we remove the sutures, then you will be back to being able to stand to go potty. Unless you get infected down there then we will remove the infected areas.”

“Okay it is very important to be aware of infection down there, and to pay attention to your body, or well you will be sitting down to go potty forever, and you will be a real female like the rest of us in this room, hehehe.” God she giggles just like my new mommy.

I am listening to her. “So do you have any questions Kelly?” Kinda sounds like a weird thing i will temporary be looking like a female down there and have to go potty sitting down. I will look like a real female for a year. I better confirm that.

“Okay doctor if i heard you correctly i will look like a female between my legs, but only temporary while I am working for Ms Wilson than i will come back and have the sutures removed and i will be back to being a guy again right?”

I look back at the doctor to respond. “Yes that is right you will be back to being a male unless there is an infection than of course we will remove the infected areas so you will remain healthy and female okay Kelly? That was a very good question.”

“Okay i am good, i will just have to be careful and not let the area get infected.” I see my new mommy smiling when i say that. “Oh one more thing but i guess you probably already answered. So between my legs i will look like i have a vagina now?”

The doctor stands back up. “Yes that is correct. Great so than Kelly please sign these two forms giving us permission for the surgery, and if needed a Vaginoplasty or SRS okay?”

“Sounds good to me Dr.Healy.” I smile feeling positive it is only a temporary surgery, i guess a vaginoplasty is what i will be having? Maybe i should ask since i have no clue about any of this. “Umm doctor so is that what i am having a Vaginoplasty? I didn’t know that they would have a medical name for something like this.”

I look at the doctor and see she is still looking back at me smiling. “Yes Kelly if you get an infection we will have to do a Vaginoplasty on you sweetie okay?”

“Okay that sounds good, i was just making sure whatever it was i was having done.” I smile at the doctor than I turn looking at my new mommy.

My new mommy stands up smiling. “Of course you can always have a Vaginoplasty now if you want, or you can have it after, or you will have to have Vaginoplasty surgery if you get an infection of course.”

“Umm whatever you think Ms. Winston you are paying me a lot of money. I don’t want any extra surgery unless i have too, unless i need it for this position.”

I watch as my new mommy smiles from ear to ear. “You do not need it now you can have a Vaginoplasty Surgery later if you don’t want it now does that sound fair Princess?”

“Yes that sounds much better.” Oh that is a relief i do not have to have whatever Vaginoplasty surgery until later.

My new mommy is still smiling as she turns and looks at the doctor. “Okay Dr. Healy little Kelly wants to have the Vaginoplasty later.”

“Okay when do you want to schedule your Vaginoplasty or SRS Kelly?” I look at my new mommy for an answer since i have no idea what our schedule looks like.

I look at Dr. Healy. “It doesn’t matter to me Ms. Winston is in charge of our schedule. I do not want to interrupt Ms. Winstons road trip that i am hired to go to.” Cool that was a sneaky statement i dont want any surgery if i can avoid it.

“Well Dr. Healy like Kelly said it would be a shame to interrupt our road trip. We are planned after todays minor surgery for Kelly to go home and get her stuff together because we will be gone for at least a year. I was thinking about giving Kelly here say a month to get her place and everything together then we could leave on our trip.”

The doctor stares at my new mommy. “So how about you schedule the Vaginoplasty for in a month unless she gets infected early and then have the Vaginoplasty surgery done then. I think you said doctor the recovery time is two-weeks so we can start our road trip after that which would be 6-weeks from today how does that sound Kelly?”

“Yes that sounds good to me, i can come back here in a month or if i get infected you can do the surgery earlier.” I smile knowing i wont have to have the Vaginoplasty surgery whatever that is for a while. I still cant believe i have millions of dollars now that is all i am thinking about.

I ignore my new mommy’s continue referring to me as ‘HER’ and ‘SHE’. I mean she can call me a puppy for all i care as long as i keep getting all this money hehehe.i giggle to myself. Oh i have to look up whatever a Vaginoplasty SRS is when i get home but really who cares i am getting millions of dollars so who cares.

“Okay that is settled than.” I turn seeing my new mommy now clapping her hands smiling from ear to ear she is so happy.

When my new mommy smiles she makes me smile. “Okay then we will do the stitching up of your little boy parts now then in a month you will come back and have the Vaginoplasty surgery and two weeks from then we start our trip right Kelly?”

“Yes that sounds fine to me. Unless it gets infected down there, then i will come early. I will be careful and do whatever you say so i don’t get infected.

Dr. Healy smiles at me than to my new mommy. “Okay than lets do this.” We hear the doctor than she opens the door and two nurses walk in pushing a bed and both are wearing surgical clothes.

“You must be Kelly, can we see your wrist band to confirm that you are you? We would hate to give this surgery procedure to a total stranger but it is reversible.” I lift my arm up and show the nurses my wristband that i forgot i even had on. “Okay everything looks good so lets get this hospital gown on you sweetie then we will get you started.”

I start to pull my tee shirt over my head and i see no one leaving so i guess i will be getting undressed in front of everyone. I slide my board shorts off forgetting that i am wearing pink satin bikini panties as i stand only wearing panties. I look down seeing the little bulge in them.

“Oh those are cute panties, you are wearing.” One of the nurses says. I feel so embarrassed my new mommy smiles seeing me being embarrassed. “Yes but that little bulge in your panties has to go, and since you are having this procedure done we can fix the bulge in your panties right now.”

I feel the nurses putting the hospital gown on me that is pink and opens up in the front. I lay back on the mobile bed pulling the pink gown closed around me. My new mommy comes over and takes my hand. “Do not worry Princess this is the easy part just relax and you will be awake for the whole thing but you wont feel anything okay?”

“Yes i am good just a little nervous ma’...mommy i just wish it was over. I rather they knock me out so i just wake up and it will be done.”

I lay back feeling the nurse cleaning my forearm, and than i see the syringe going into my arm. “Well in a month or less when you have the other surgery that you asked for i will make sure they put you to sleep so when you wake up you will be a new person how does that sound Princess?”

“Yes thank you mommy that would be great. I guess if they knock me out now i wont be able to leave today, because if you get knocked out you have to spend the night in the hospital. I heard the doctor saying to someone.

I close my eyes starting to feel a little fuzzy and warm all over. Wow I wonder what that nurse gave me in the syringe? Everything seems to be in slow motion and everything i try to focus on gets all blurry. I feel the gurney bed thing being pushed into a room with tons of lights every place.

“Check the wrist band nurse, and make sure this is Kelly. Can you hear me sweetheart?Is your name Kelly Simpson?” I watch as the two nurses who were pushing the gurney are leaving. A new nurse lifts my arm and reads my wristband.

Wow i feel so weird everything is so blurry and shiny, but sounds like someone is calling my name from really far away. Really weird the voice is asking me if i am me hehehe i just giggle thinking who else could i be.

“Okay sounds like her or i should say sounds like him but won’t be a him for long right doctor?” I hear someone saying from somewhere, i look down. I feel the blanket being pulled away from me and my feet go into the stirrup things with my legs spread far apart.

A very warm blanket is put from my chin down to my belly button, i giggle seeing my legs spread so far apart. Wow i feel so weird, I try to look down between my legs. All i can feel is someone pulling me down there no pain just pulling.

“Yes nurse i think this patient made the right choice he is to pretty to be a boy.” I hear the doctor saying or mumbling not really hearing anything else.

I close my eyes to focus and then i open them and my eyes are focusing and all the bright lights are gone. “I must be out of surgery because everyone is gone and it is very quite.” I say aloud

“Oh you are awake, very good sweetie. How do you feel sweetie?” I rub my eyes and notice that my finger nails are now painted a bright pink color. I lift my other hand and my nails are pink also.

I turn and see the nurse make eye contact with me watching as i stare at the pink nails i now have. “Oh Kellie that was Ms. Winston she said she was bored while you were sleeping. She painted your nails but i must say they look very pretty on you.” I try to focus all my thoughts so i can speak but my mouth is so dry.

“Oh she did your toe nails too but look see they are very pretty, she said your toes would be jealous if they didn’t look pretty like your fingernails hehehe.”

I try to clear my throat to speak. “Wow i am so thirsty nurse, can i have something to drink please?” I try to lift myself up so i can sit up, then the nurse hits the remote and the bed start to move up until i am in the sitting up position. I feel a straw go to my lips and i drink some of the water in the cup.

“Oh thank you so much nurse.” Looking down i am still in the pink hospital gown. “Wow i feel like i have been sleeping for days, even my bottom is sore like i have been in bed forever.”

The nurse smiles at me. “Oh you are fine sweetie the surgery took almost 2-hours and you have been in the recovery room for almost 10 minutes. How are you feeling?”

“I guess i feel pretty good actually.” I rub my eyes and sit up with the remote again. “I do feel a little weird down here, ya know between my legs.”

The door opens to my room and I turn looking. “Well there you are my little princess how are you feeling sweetie? I heard the surgery went better then expected.” I smile seeing how happy my new mommy is. I watch as she comes over and gives me a hug. I hug her back watching her pulling the blanket back that is covering me up is now pulled away.

“Hey i am naked ya know mommy.” I say while i reach for the edge of the blanket but she pulls it all the way off me and the blanket falls to the floor.

My new mommy is smiling, It is weird calling her mommy but look at all the money i have now. “Oh relax princess, hehehe.” She says then giggles again like a little teenager. I notice her staring between my legs. “Yes i could get used to this seeing you look this way.”

“Hehehe yes you look cute like this.” What is she talking about. I look down and see i am not naked, i am staring at the diaper between my legs.

What the heck am i wearing a diaper for as i just stare at the bulky diaper between my legs. “Oh it is okay princess they put a diaper for after the surgery so if you cant control your body for a little while so you wouldn’t make a mess.”

“I am guessing you want it off and i think it would be better for you keep it on in case you have an accident and pee all over yourself, but i want to see how your surgery looks so i will help you out of your pretty diaper princess.”

I smile at the thought of the diaper coming off, she reaches over and un-does the tape. I smile hearing the tape being un-done. It is a good feeling having the diaper being pulled down, now showing how naked i am between my legs. Yes the diaper is still under my bottom but the front between my legs is wide open. I am staring between my legs not able to talk.

“Well they did a great job for sure, cannot see any boy parts at all they did a great job hiding it, your new vagina looks so natural.” I am staring and starting to get nervous seeing my boy parts completely gone.

I look up into her eyes, and i feel so scared at what i see now between my legs. “Princess you have to relax it looks like you are going to have a heart attack. Now let me help you stand up so you can stop worrying so you can see or at least feel you have your little penis still, and scrotum they are just hidden away for now.”

“Okay it sure looks like you had my boy parts cut away and I’m not a male anymore especially since it looks like i have a vagina now.” I stand up excited she is going to prove to me i am still the same and still male. “Okay sweetie stand up straight and spread your legs a little bit and reach behind just before your anus, and you will feel the tip of your little penis pushed up between your legs.”

I feel silly but i want to see that she is right as i reach behind my legs and feel how smooth my skin is now until sure enough i feel my finger touch the tip of my penis just before my anus. “Oh yes you are right it is still there, i feel so much better.”

“I told you sweetie you can feel the tip of your little penis so when you have to go potty it will come out there, you will just have to sit to go potty just like us girls do.”

I run my fingers around the front and i stare again. “Yes sweetie, have you ever seen a girls vagina?” I look up at her question. “Yes that between your legs looks like a real vagina, the doctor also said if you wanted to have sex with a male you can now.” I look at her like she is crazy but she gave me tons of money so i won’t tell her she is crazy.

“Here let me show you sweetie.” I watch as she pulls a metal tube or shaft that looks like it is metal or stainless steel all shiny looking like a shiny banana in her hand.

I watch as she starts to put it between my legs, i feel the cold steel touch my skin. I get the chills immediately when it starts sliding inside me it goes deeper and i can feel the pressure and my body starts to get tighter. I then realize it is sliding against my scrotum and my penis, as it gets me excited, i moan softly.

“Yes Princess i can see you like that inside you just like a real girl does. You see sweetie it is rubbing against your hidden penis and the skin of your scrotum and you would enjoy sex with a boy he wouldn’t even be able to tell the difference from a real girl.”

I try to change the subject before i cum or would it be called an organism like girls have. I don’t know but she needs to stop or I’m going to explode. The bummer is i don’t want her to stop i want her to go faster and deeper inside me.

“I can see you are getting into this Princess, In case you don’t know what i am doing i am fucking you with this surgical device which is meant to keep your new vagina open. Yes that is what i said i am fucking you with this for lack of another word it is a dildo that’s right a fake dick.”

The smile on her face goes wider as she speeds up her pumping me and i moan not realizing i have spread my legs apart so she can go in deeper. “The difference between fucking you and making love to you is there is no compation or foreplay. Some men want to just fuck you were other men want to make love to you nice and slow so you enjoy as much as they do having there penis inside a nice pretty girl like you princess.”

“Oh, oh noooo, oh, ohhhhoooooh.” I do not realize i just moaned kinda listening to her but loosing myself in this dildo going in and out of me faster looking at my new mommy knowing what is happening. “”Ooooooh yessssss. I squirt all over my ass feeling the warm cum shoot out of my penis and covering my ass with fresh hot cum.

I close my eyes not believing what just happen. “Very good Princess looks like you will be having organisms just like a woman does hehehe.” God i feel so embarrassed. I feel her pull the long stainless steel object out of me and i start to get the chills as she pulls it out very slowly looking into my eyes.

“Sweetie you might want to use this small hand towel to clean your butt cheeks off. If someone came in here and seen cum all over your butt they would think you just had sex in your little cute ass hehehe.”

Wow that would be messed up, but then again look at me i have the body of a girl, or i should say the lower body of a girl luckily i don’t have any breasts. I am sure not going to be bringing that up for sure. The last thing i want to do is give her any ideas, i mean look at me now and all the money she has already given me it would be tough to say no to anything.

“Okay sweetie the doctor already checked you out while you where in the recovery room so we can leave anytime we want. I know i already told you she recommends you wear diapers for a couple days until you get your strength back, it is very possible your body may not have regained control over your body functions especially going potty sweetie.”

I look at her thinking no way i want to wear a diaper leaving here. “Umm mommy i really dont want to wear a diaper, It wouldn’t fit under my clothes anyway.”

“That is a very good thought sweetie, a skirt or dress would be the only clothes that would hide you wearing a diaper and I didn’t bring those type of clothes. I have to admit seeing you in a skirt or dress would be very nice. But i only brought you some tight jeans, why don’t you try them on with these new panties.”

I take the clothes into the bathroom and i slide the pink thong on and stare at myself. Wow shows no bulge between my legs. Well i guess I’m wrong that sure looks like a camel toe between my legs wearing these panties. I slide the super tight skinny jeans up my legs wiggling my butt to squeeze into them.

“Come on out sweetie so i can see you.” I walk back into the hospital bedroom and i can feel the super tight skinny jeans on me and they feel much better, i walk around i can feel them stretching out to wrap more around my legs and butt cheeks.

My new mommy smiles at me looking at me up and down, but staring between my legs. “How do your new jeans feel they look great sweetie?”

“Well they felt kinda super tight putting them on but now they actually feel much better like they stretched around my body. So they are very comfortable to be honest. How do they look, do they look okay on me? I mean can you tell I’m wearing a thong?”

I thought for sure it would bug me feeling that little piece of cloth going between my butt cheeks would be un comfortable, but feels kinda good.” I notice my new mommy staring between my legs but saying nothin just smiling.

“Well the surgery was a great success and i think we are ready to go. Are you ready to go my little Princess Pantyboy? I guess cannot call you a pantyboy you wearing those sexy skinny jeans, you are my little princess panty girl. I guess it really doesn’t have a ring to it like pantyboy. I will have to come up with a new phrase hehehe.”

“I stare at my new mommy who cannot stop staring between my legs. I start to look to see what she is staring at when i feel her taking my hand. We start walking out of the hospital room and Mr black is standing outside the door obviously guarding the entrance to my room.

We continue to walk but now following Mr Black to the massive limo. I have to admit i was over worried about this operation i mean it went smoothly and all is good. I do feel a little weird walking feels like my butt is wiggling maybe that is what happens when your boy parts aren’t hanging down anymore.

“We are going to drop you off little Kellie spelled with an ‘IE’. Remember you have to sit down now to go potty. The doctor gave me her card to give to you and i put it in this small black purse with your new ID and your iPhone and your wallet. In case you didn’t notice these jeans your wearing don’t have any pockets.”

I see the black purse sitting between me and my new mommy. “Umm okay that is good so if i get infected or feel weird i will call her.”

“Yes now my phone number is now programmed into your new pink iPhone X, your other iPhone fell and broke so this one is more appropriate for you now anyway. So before we drop you off you have four weeks to come back to the doctors office for the follow up Vaginoplasty. I will see you there then, and we will leave from there okay sweetie?”

I am excited to have this over with, and go home finally. “Yes i need to talk to my landlord and tell them i will be out of town for awhile, and talk to my parents.”

“Remember sweetie you have all that money in your account now you can buy your own house and not live in your friends parents upstairs garage apartment.” Oh yea that is so true, i smile thinking about buying a beach house.

The large limo stops. Mr Black gets out and opens the door and i notice i am in front of my parents house. “Oh it looks like i am here so I guess i will see you soon ma’am....mommy i am sorry, today has been the craziest day of my life. Thank you again for all this money and i am looking forward to our road trip.”

“You are so welcome sweetie.” I climb out of the stretch limo. “Oh don’t forget your purse sweetie.” I watch as she leans out and hands Mr Black the small purse, as he puts it over my shoulder as i stare at the large man.

It doesn’t register to me that i am walking up to my parents house with a black purse over my shoulder until i am opening it to take my keys out and i unlock the door. “Hi anyone home?”

“Oh hey Kelly I’m in the kitchen sweetie.” I walk into the kitchen and my real mommy turns and is two feet in front of me looking at me up and down totally staring at me. “What are you wearing sweetie are you okay?”

I look to the right at the wall to ceiling hallway mirror seeing me and my real mommy’s reflection. I am in total shock seeing my mommy standing next to a pretty girl until i realize that i am the pretty girl. My real mommy’s mouth is wide open as she stares at my pink finger nails and looking down and seeing my toes have the matching color shining from my flip flops i was wearing earlier.

But the look on her face when she stares between my legs seeing oh my god i now have a camel toe outline between my legs. I get so nervous i want to cry as i look down than up again staring into our reflections as i see my new skinny jeans turning dark blue between my legs as i feel the pee squirting down both my legs as i start crying.

End of Part 1

I hope you have enjoyed my new story and my first story of 2018. Please send me your thoughts in an email or Instant message. Please also leave a comment on this website.

Hugs and Kisses

Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Or yahoo instant messenger: Princess_Pantyboy

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An interesting story.

Bobbie Sue's picture

I like it, so far, and look for the next part. I did notice that it repeated itself down to the doctors visit. It could have been a "copy and paste" error. I don't know if you can edit it out or not.

I Like Your Story

I enjoyed this fantasy very much. I'm interested in seeing where it goes from here. Keep up the good work.