Sisters Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Note:
I have been asked by several fans to continue this story so I am putting Sisters Part -2 out there for you to enjoy I hope. It has been over a year and a half since I added part one so I added a few paragraphs from the first part. Thanks again for all your support. Hugs, Princess Pantyboy

Sisters Part-2
By Princess Panty boy

Me, Barry, Carrie 10 year old
Miley 4 year old little sister
Beth 17 year old twin sisters
Cathy 17 year old twin sisters

“Momma I don’t want to wear another diaper….please…I’m not a baby ya know.” I turn and look at mommy.

I see a serious look on her face. “You said you don’t want to go in the pool so I don’t want any more accidents. So enough is enough no more whining, or I’ll get you a bottle to drink like the baby your acting like.”

“Okay momma no bottle please.” I see something pink in mommy’s hands as I feel it sliding up my legs and then mommy slides my arms into it.

Mom is dressing me into something pink. I look down. “Momma I can't wear this, isn’t this Miley's old one piece swimsuit?”

“Yes it is and it fits you perfect now. It is a good thing too because all your summer clothes seem to be way too small for you now. Lucky Miley's old clothes fit you so good.” I roll my eyes I can't believe I get myself into these things.

I look at myself in the mirror after mom stands me up wearing the pink one-piece girl's swimsuit; it has a picture of Barbie on it. Great so that makes me look even more girly and more childish.

“Oh man I see my butt sticking out, and you can see the diaper bulging out of the swimsuit mommy. Please I can't let anyone see me like this, plus little Miley will tease me too.” I beg her, but my whining seems to be ignored by mommy.

I watch as mommy gives me that look like stop talking or you will regret it. My eyes are glued on the doorway not believing I am going outside dressed like a little baby girl, plus I am wearing a diaper.

“Let me fix your hair sweetie then you can go play with your sister.” I roll my eyes but I don’t let her see me or I would be in even more trouble.

I feel mom brushing my hair on the side then the other side and in a few seconds, I hear. “Okay go ahead outside sweetie your all done.”

“Momma I rather stay inside with you. It’s um more comfy in here.” I try to come up with anything so I don’t have to go outside dressed like a baby girl.

I'm trying a last ditch idea to try to stay in the house so no one sees me in a girl's swimsuit and wearing a diaper.

“I agree Barry since you like Miley's room so much I think the two of you should switch rooms for a while.” My eyes start to bulge out of my head I can't believe what she is saying.

My mouth drops open hearing mom say this is my new room as I look around seeing her whole room is pink and totally looking like a little baby girl's room.

“That’s not what I meant momma.” I almost cry, but I don’t want to act like a baby even though I look like one. It is bad enough I am dressed like a girl but I don’t want her to see me acting like a baby girl too.

Mom starts walking me out of Miley's room or I should say my new room and I stop at the reflection of myself in the large wall mirror. “Yes sweetie you look so pretty now. You can't stay inside and stare at yourself in the mirror all day, I want you to go outside with your sister and play nice sweetie.”

“Momma you did my hair in pigtails, and with the short baby girl bangs I look like a lil girl now.” I look down at the little baby girl's pink one piece Barbie swimsuit I am wearing.

I am in shock and I feel a little pee squirt into my diaper, I look around to see if anyone noticed. “Now go outside and play nice with your big sister, I mean your sister. You just look like the lil sister compared to the big girl two piece bikini Miley is wearing Hehehe.” Mommy giggles, but I’m not thinking that is funny at all.

“Mommy do I really have to go outside dressed like this? Miley is going to make so much fun of me mommy.”

I stand there wearing the pink one piece Barbie swimsuit. Oh, and you cannot forget that I have a diaper on underneath. This would not be such a bad thing if I was a girl but i am a boy and my lil sister is younger than I am and somehow I am wearing a diaper and a girl’s swimsuit.

You cannot forget that my mommy, I mean mom also cut my bangs the same as my little sisters bangs, so now my hair does not look like a rock star anymore specially since she put my hair in pigtails. I am dressed like this because I teased my little sister about her playing kickball in a dress. What a mistake that was, I sure learned my lesson about teasing Miley.

“Miley is back wearing her regular girl clothes mommy, why can't I get back to my boy clothes now too? I try not to cry, and act like the little baby girl I look like.

I look up at mommy and see her with her hands on her hips tapping her foot on the floor looking right at me. “Well sweetie I said you have to go outside with your big sister, I mean your sister, that is why you have too, because I said so. So don’t you even think of talking back to me, or you will be wearing dresses to school young lady.”

“Now let me fix your hair a little bit sweetie, your pigtails are coming un-done again.” I feel her brushing my hair out and then she starts putting my hair back in pigtails and it feels like she made my hair ties much tighter. “Oh that looks so much better sweetie, go look in the mirror so you see what mommy means.” I roll my eyes because I hate seeing myself in pigtails like a real girl has.

I look at mommy’s smiling face, I turn and look in the wall mirror, and sure enough, my hair is back in little pigtails with my short bangs. Now I have two pink bows tied one in each pigtail. Oh, man my hair even looks more like a girls with these pink bows mommy put in my hair. I just want to cry but I don’t.

“Mommy I look even more girly now than before as I start to cry, I feel a little pee squirt into my diaper, I stand next to mommy. “I don’t like my hair like this mommy please I look like a little baby girl now. I want to look like a boy.”

I can see fire in my mommy’s eyes; I try not to have eye contact with her. “You’re the one that wanted to have long hair like the rock stars. It is your own fault; you should have had your hair cut short like all the other boy's. I can get the electric razor, and shave all your hair off like the way most boy's, if you want?”

“No mommy I want to have long hair like the rock stars like Aerosmith or Ozzy but my hair now looks more like Madonna’s or some other girl star.”

I hear mommy giggle then cover her mouth with her hand as she continues to giggle. “I heard you in the basement when you said you like wearing the dress and rather wear a dress than your jeans so I am letting you switch with your big sister. Opps I mean your little sister so enough of your whining.”

“I am sorry sweetie Miley is a little bigger than you and with you dressed like you are, and your pretty hair in pigtails you look much more like Miley than Barry.” I want to cry so badly, but mommy will treat me more like a baby if I cry.

Mommy looks like she is in deep thought and smiles at me. “Like I said before, we switched your room with Miley and if you don’t act like a good girl I will send you to school in a diaper and pretty dress.” I am speechless hearing mommy’s latest threat.

“Now go out and play nice with your sister, or I’ll pull that diaper down and spank you right here.” I stamp my foot hard, and then I do it again. I feel myself peeing I am so nervous before I could stop peeing.

I notice mommy didn’t see me peeing in my diaper so I had better go outside so she doesn’t see I wet myself again. This diaper is so bulky when I look in the mirror, but when I wear it I feel like a walk differently. I hope I don’t waddle like little toddlers do when there wearing diapers.

“Hey Miley how is the water?” I yell to her when I see her swimming in the pool. I walk right up to the steps and put both my feet in. “Oh that feels good like I am in the bathtub.” I smile looking around making sure no one see’s me wearing the pink little girl's swimsuit.

The bad thing is when I get in warm water like the tub it makes me want to go pee. I just thought of something no one would even know I am going pee in my diaper if I just go when I am talking to someone hehehe. I giggle hope no one heard me.

“Was that you brother who just giggled, or how your dressed I should say little sister hehehe.” Miley giggles and swims over to the edge of the pool looking at me. We have a in the ground swimming pool that is heated and bigger than most pools. It is great when we have pool parties with all my friends.

I look around ignoring Miley, I stare at her now and I wonder if anyone will notice I started to pee in my diaper a little bit because Miley just smiles not saying anything.

“You like my old swimsuit little sis hehehe or I guess it’s your new swimsuit now.” I stop peeing and look at Miley smiling; there is no way she can tell I was peeing in my diaper. I mean this diaper; I mean the last thing I want people to think is that this is my diaper I am wearing. I look down to see if my legs are bent, there not, well maybe a little bit. I just don’t want to look like I was peeing in my diaper like when baby's go potty in there diapers they squat down too go pee.

I look up and see Miley still smiling at me. I had better get my feet out of the water, or I will continue to pee until I fill this diaper and plastic panties up.

“You look really cute Barry in my pink one piece swimsuit by the way.” I smile getting a compliment from her. “I can barely tell you’re wearing a diaper under it.” I lie to Barry it is totally obvious he is wearing a diaper and he might be peeing in it also the way he is standing , but i am not going to tell him.

I smile hearing that sis said she can barely tell i am wearing a diaper. “You really can't tell I am wearing a diaper?” Wow what the heck I was peeing in the diaper the whole time. I didn’t even realize I started to pee until I felt the pee all around my diaper. Oh, well no sense trying to stop peeing now no one can tell I am peeing in my diaper.

I continue to pee, maybe I will fall in the pool, then I will be soaked and no one will know I peed the diaper again. Yea that is the plan hehehe I giggle to myself. I wait until I am done going. I bend my knees a little more and continue to pee in my diaper.

“Did you giggle again little sister? I really like how mommy put pink ribbons in your pigtails and made bows out of them. Makes you look more grown up.” I lie again it really, makes Barry look more like a baby girl. (Miley says to herself.)

I pull on one of my pigtails. “Really I thought they made me look more girly, but you don’t think the pigtails and pink bows in my hair make me look too girly? Or is it okay for me Miley?” I turn, and have eye contact with Miley.

“Oh it is okay and perfect for you little sister.” I smile thinking that she said that I do not look to girly or did she say it was okay for me wonder what that means. I heard her call me her little sister, but if she see’s saying that bugs me she will continue to tease me. I will just ignore her like it doesn’t bug me, and hopefully she will get bored of calling me that.

The side gate opens up and I see three of Miley's new friends running over to the pool followed by some girl that looks like a model in her pink bikini. She has long hair just flowing as she walks closer to the pool. Her face is perfectly smooth like her arms and long legs with her tiny little waist and oh, no I am staring at her bikini bottom as she sees me staring at her.

“Don’t worry sweetheart you will be able to wear a bikini some day when you grow up to be a big girl. Then all the boys will be chasing you.” Oh, no she is thinking I am staring at her because I want to wear a bikini like she has on.

Wow she is smoking hot, I think one of my socks have more material then her whole bikini. Like that would be a good thing having guys chase me, hearing her comment.

I know she is in high school and out of my league oh shit, I am wearing a pink one-piece girl’s swimsuit and my hair is in pigtails. Oh no I hope she doesn’t see me staring at her. “Oh please Miley don’t tell them I am your brother.” I whisper to her.

“If you’re a good girl I will tell them you are my little cousin, but you will owe me, and you have to do everything I say LITTLE GIRL okay?” I turn and look into Miley's eyes; she knows she has me between a rock, and a hard place.

I hear Miley black mailing me, but what choice do I have? I mean if she tells these girl’s it will be all over my school that I was dressed up like a baby girl wearing diapers and a pink one piece swimsuit.

“Okay, okay I will do as you say please don’t tell them who I really am.” Miley is smiling from ear to ear when she hears my response. Miley knows she has me where she wants me or everyone will know I’m wearing girl's clothes, and a diaper. My life would be over if everyone found that out.

I turn and notice that all the girls are wearing swimsuits. Four of the girl's look like they are the age of Miley and the older girl who looks like a model or movie star is much older than all of us. I bet she is in high school.

“Yea hi Miley, remember you said we could come over today and go swimming?” Says one of the girl's to Miley. “This is my big sister Tracy and she was babysitting all of us and I told her what you said about coming over and going swimming.”

Miley turns and looks at Tracy the hot girl. “Yea that’s great the more the merry. I have to ask my mom though.” I see Miley smiling at me.

“Oh I called and checked with your mommy sweetie, I love your swimsuit, is that your first bikini?” Miley smiles at Tracy talking to her. “Yea I called your mommy to see if it was still okay for all of us to come over and go swimming.” Tracy says.

Great so mommy knew that all these girls were coming over to go in the pool, and she still made me wear this little girl's swimsuit. That is so messed up mommy did that? I turn and see mommy closing the sliding glass door carrying a tray of drinks.

“Oh hi girl's, I am Miley's mommy you can call me Ms. Amy, so glad friends of Miley could come over and go swimming with us.” Mommy turns and sees me giving her a dirty look. “I brought out some drinks, it is really hot out, and everyone needs to drink lots of liquids.” Mommy says to everyone, and turns towards me smiling.

Miley sees me, and mommy staring at each other. “Um mommy I was just going to introduce my little cousin Carrie to all my friends, and let them know she is here visiting us.” Miley says.

“Oh you are such the perfect hostess Miley, I hope your little baby cousin grows up to be like you.” Mommy stares at me when she said ‘little baby cousin’. “Okay girls play nice especially around the little one here, and you can stay as long as you want.”

All the girl's smile at mommy. “Thank you Ms. Amy that is really nice of you.” All the girl's say as they get a drink and bring it back to the pool area. Mommy gives me that look again, I know that if I piss her off she could make my life a living hell especially if she tells Miley's friends that I am really her older brother dressed up like a little baby girl and wearing a diaper.

“Carrie why don’t you go hang out with the other girl's I know there a lot older then you, but I am sure they will let you play with them if you ask nicely.” I look over and the group of little girl's all wearing little girl bikini’s and I am wearing a pink one-piece girls swimsuit like a baby.

What am I thinking that I am upset that they get to wear bikinis and I have to wear a one-piece swimsuit? Who cares oh my god I cannot be jealous of them please no. please let me stop acting and thinking like a little girl. I mean stop me thinking like a girl.

I wonder if wearing a bikini is even cooler in this heat than this swimsuit, why did mommy say that they are a lot older than I am. I mean I am older then all of Miley's friends except for the girl that is hot, Tracy. I turn and smile while I stare at Tracy; she sure is wearing a pretty bikini.

Oh no, I have to stop thinking and acting like a girl. I really need to get a grip. But, that really is a cute bikini Tracy is wearing as I didn’t notice her smiling at me staring at her. I play with my long hair nervously looking around at all the little girl's playing.

The end of part 2

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

need more

i hop there is going to be more as it was just getting good. do they find out that he is a boy and change his diaper