Sis, I'm home is anyone here?

Printer-friendly version

Sis I am home, anyone here.

By Princess Panty boy

“I'm home anyone here?” I walk into the house closing the front door. Walking into the family room, I see my sister seating on the couch talking on her cell phone with the TV on.

My sister who by the way is my twin , but looking at us you would never know it because she is five foot five inches and has a perfect body according to all the guys in my class that are trying to date her.

I guess she does have a great body, but I don’t look at her like that. My sister and I are so different considering were twins. I mean I for one am a lot shorter than her okay to be honest I am almost five foot. Well, I am almost four foot 9 inches I guess that almost five foot tall I guess sort of.

She is ignoring me like usual, as I watch her roll her eyes and I see her cross her legs. Tina my sister is wearing a short jean skirt and a halter-top that is screaming for a bigger size. The top is so tight on her you can clearly see the outline of her nipples thru it. You can see her belly button piercing clear as day as it sparkles when she moves around.

But, enough of me trying to be taller than I really am. Everyone in the school knows two things that my sister is Beth, one of the most popular girl's in school and the second thing is that I am like the shortest guy in high school.

Okay I am the shortest person in the whole high school even including the girl's. By the way, I'm a boy but my sister is so jealous of my long hair she is always telling me that any girl would kill to have my long thick hair.

She is always teasing me that I should have been born a girl. I grow my hair long I think to piss her off ,but all the rock stars have long hair too so that’s what I tell my our mom.

I'm all guy though I enjoy all the boy stuff like playing baseball and riding my bike and I used to enjoy playing football, but everyone is so much bigger than me I couldn’t do much.

I was crushed when my best buddy said I should just stay on the sideline and be a cheerleader like my twin sister. I have not been near a football game since that day we were playing in the park.

Anyway, we also have a little sister who is only ten but she is closer to my height unfortunately. It was easier to boss her around but now that were almost the same height it’s not so easy. My mom is always saying for me to stop pushing my little sister around.

Enough about my size or lack of height I guess to be kind. I will continue telling you how this day started in which changed my life looking back now.

“Hey sis what ya watching? My sis ignores me when I talk to her while she's on the phone. “Glad to hear that.” I say teasing her for not responding.

I sit down on the floor grabbing the remote and go through the channels until I stop at some cartoons. “The powder puff girl's cool my favorite.” I say.

“No it’s just my sissy brother he just walked in took the remote off the couch next to me and put on the powder puff girl's cartoon and I heard him whisper to himself it’s his favorite. Hehehe.” I hear Tina say to whomever she is talking to then she giggles.

I look back at her making fun of me and I stick my tongue at her. Not realizing how childish that was I should have told her off or something, Oh well the commercial is over so I turn back to the powder puff girl's cartoon.

“Yea Cindy he heard me call him a sissy and ya know what he did to respond?” I hear a voice responding barely from her cell but I cannot make her out at all. “No he didn’t flip me off. He stuck his tongue at me like a little girl would do hehehehe.”

I hear her friend laughing and then her saying something as I look back at Tina smiling. “Okay I'll tell him that’s a good idea.” I turn around waiting for her to tell me whatever her friend said on the phone.

“Cindy said if you stick your tongue out like that at school don’t be surprised if one of the boys pulls out his cock and sticks it in your mouth like us girl's enjoy.”

My mouth drops open hearing her response. “Yea I just told him and he must want one in his mouth. Because his mouth dropped wide open. Hehehe.”

“Okay I'll let you go, talk later, by Cindy hehehe.” I hear the two of them hang up the phone as I look back at the cartoons. “Cindy is a riot, but she is my best friend so you have to go with that.”

I turn around not noticing that she stood up and had one leg on each side of me and I could see her pink panties shining between her legs as I turned over. I could not stop staring instead of seeing them and looking away.

“I'm telling mom your looking up my skirt again you little sissy pervert. She is going to be pissed; she warned you a bunch of times.”

I look up at sis while she still has her legs spread over me lying on my back. “No sis please don’t tell mom, like you said she will freak and ground me and stuff please sis I'll do anything.”

“Anything huh, okay come with me right now, and do not say a word sissy brother.” I watch while she steps over me and starts walking towards the stairs. “I said now sissy boy.”

I jump up, and follow her upstairs. I look up at her and I can see her pink panties again as she walks up the steps. This time I look away but not fast enough.

“You still are looking at my panties you little sissy pervert.” She walks into her room and over to her dresser. “You can come in my room you have permission this time.”

I walk over to her as she opens up her dresser and pulls out a pair of pink satin panties just like she is wearing. I look at them in her hand as she walks over to me and puts them up to my waist.

“Damn my panties are too big for you to wear.” I look in shock as she was going to tell me to wear her panties.

A sigh of relief comes over me until. “I know I bet little Miley's panties will fit you lets walk into her room sissy boy.” We start walking out into the hallway and pass my room and we walk into my little sister’s bedroom.

“I'm not wearing her panties I don’t care what you say Tina.” The look on her face was one that scared me down to my spine.

She steps closer to me. “That’s find sissy I'll just tell mom you where staring up my skirt at my panties again in the family room then I caught you again when we were walking up the stairs looking up my skirt. I am sure mom will be okay with that. NOT.”

“No sis please you know she will freak and I just got my new skateboard and I was going to play outside with it. She will ground me for like forever if you tell her.”

I look up at her smiling, her knowing she has got be by the balls so to speak. “Okay than, since you like to stare at my panties so much you can wear panties for awhile.” I look at her in shock.

“Then you won’t tell on me right sis?” I wait for her to respond as she opens Miley's dresser, pulls out a pair of her panties, reaches out, and hands them to me.

I reach out, and take the panties and notice they have a picture of a little Princess on the front and the back they say lil princess on them. “Wow sis these have to be the girlish panties she has, can't I wear another pair instead?”

“I'm waiting for you to put them on now do it little sissy. I know your shy so you can use Miley's bathroom to change now scoot.”

I take the panties and walk into the bathroom, and pull my soaked shorts, and underwear off. I run my finger threw the extremely girly panties and I feel how silky and smooth they are.

“Do you have your new panties on yet sissy brother? I'm waiting and hand me your soaked clothes too when you’re done.” I slide the super girly panties up my legs and I feel how smooth and soft they feel. I slide them over my bottom and I hear the panties snap with the elastic around the waist.

I bend over and pick up my soaked underwear and shorts and I open the door a crack so I can toss them out. The second I unlock the door it swings open and Tina is standing there grinning from ear to ear staring at me wearing Miley's panties.

“Wow those panties fit you perfect. You look just like Miley in them not even a little bump between your legs like regular guys have. Guys have a bulge between their legs you have nothing sissy brother just like us girl's hehehe. Now take your soaked tee shirt off too.”

I do as I am told while sis hands me some white shorts that look really small. “Sis these shorts look tiny, there's no way they will fit me.” I look at Tina cross her arms looking pissed at me.

“Try them on sissy and do it now or would you prefer one of Miley's dresses?” I see the serious look on her face as I start to slide the tiny shorts up my legs until they are covering the pink Princess panties. “See I told you they would fit you my lil sissy brother.”

I turn around and see sis smiling. Now put this top on it matches those white shorts. Now lift your arms up.” I feel her sliding a thin undershirt over my head first. “This is your camisole it goes on first it’s just basically a tee shirt with no sleeves.”

“Now one more time lift your arms up sissy and here we go, I'll pull it down over the camisole. Oh yes that looks perfect on you.” I feel the light colored tee shirt pulling over my head and I see it’s yellow.

I look at the yellow tee shirt and some type of picture on it but I can't tell what it is without a mirror. “Sis this shirt is yellow, what is the picture on it? Guy’s don’t wear yellow shirts or yellow anything. I've never seen a guy ever wear yellow have you sis?”

“No little sissy I have never seen a boy wear yellow ever but it looks good on you and the picture on your top is of a dog sort of. Now slide Miley's sandals on an let me look at you unless you want me to tell mommy.”

I slide the white sandals that have a strap that goes over them encasing my feet. “Oh yes that looks perfect now if you dress better you will be able to find a cute boy friend I mean a girl friend wouldn’t you like that?”

“Well yea sis but I'm wearing a girl's top and girl's shorts and panties and now a girl's sandals don’t I look too girly or is it okay for me?” I walk over to the mirror and see the picture of the dog that she said was on my shirt. It’s a picture of a little girly puppy with pink bows in the dog’s hair and it says Princess on the tee shirt.

Sis grabs my hand and we start to walk to the front door. “Sis I can't go outside dressed in my little sisters clothes what if someone see’s me?” I feel sis brushing my hair into a ponytail, but she puts the hair tie in high up on my head not on the bottom of my neck like all the other guys wear it.

“There we go your hair looks great like this, the ponytail will feel cooler like this my sissy brother.” I stare at sis when she calls me a sissy again, but I ignore her so she does not see that the name bugs me than she will never stop calling me a sissy.

I'm in the driveway looking around making sure I don’t see anybody I know, or they will laugh and tell everyone I'm wearing girl's clothes. I really shouldn’t worry though because we’ve only been living here a short time so no one really knows me except for Max some boy I met who lives across the street from us.

“Hey sissy brother isn’t that your friend with his skateboard”. I turn and feel my hair tie fall out as I see Max walking up the driveway with his skateboard.

Oh, know as I wait for him to bust up laughing. “Hey Kelly I was coming over to see if you wanted to skateboard?” Beth continues pulling and twisting my hair on the side as Max is talking to me.

“There ya go Kelly two ponytails will be harder to come out and you will feel cooler in this heat like this.”

I reach my hand up and feel a long ponytail on each side of my head, and I immediately think of my little sister who has short bangs and always has her hair in pigtails. “Sis isn’t this how you do baby Miley's hair in pigtails? Doesn’t my hair look too girly now or okay for me?”

“No I think it’s perfect for you Kelly. Yes, I always do baby Miley's hair like that too, but I think your hair makes you look pretty like this. What do you think Max?”

I see Max look at my hair in pigtails with pink hair ties. “No I agree with your sister your hair looks pretty that way.” I'm looking at Beth smiling from ear to ear. I look back at Max and it doesn’t seem to bother him that the new boy that moved in next door is wearing girl's clothes and has his hair in pigtails.

“So you want to go skateboarding Kelly or what?” Beth looks at me and I look at Max then Beth.

I look down at my girl clothes I'm wearing. “Um well I do, but I'm wearing my little sister’s clothes.”

“Well at least they fit you, and like Beth said they look good on you. Is it okay with you Beth if we skateboard around the block? I'll keep an on Kelly to make sure SHE doesn’t get hurt.”

I hear Max say SHE when he was referring to me. He must think I am really a girl. I look over at Beth giggling and I can tell she heard Max's remark also.

“Okay Max SHE can go skateboarding with you but keep an eye on HER so SHE doesn’t get in any trouble.” I stare at Beth when she said the female reference to me and she seemed to say it louder so I could hear her referring to me as a girl.

Max grabs my hand while I was staring at Beth giggling at me. “Come on Kelly lets go before it gets dark.” He skateboards down the driveway, and I start to follow him.

“Don’t get your pretty clothes dirty Kellie girl or you will be in trouble.” I hear her refer to my clothes to as pretty, but I look at her but I don’t respond.

I almost get caught up with Max when he yells back. “Don’t worry SHE won’t we will be careful. I have a little sister about HER age so I know how to play with little girl's.”

“You be a good Little GIRL Kellie.” I turn around hearing Beth making fun of me again as I give her a dirty look but she just giggles more.

I want to turn around and go pound on my sister for calling me a little girl I mean were the same age but I guess these girly clothes sure do make me look younger. Wow that’s messed up I was pissed because she called me little I didn’t even think about that she called me a girl too.

“Wow it’s hot out Kelly you want to take a break at my house and get a drink?” Max says.

I see Max sweating big time, but he is wearing long shorts past his knees and a heavy shirt so that has to do with it a lot I'm sure. “I guess if you need to rest we can do that.”

“Great I'll race you up my drive way.” I start pushing harder with my foot and I'm about ready to pass him when his mom comes out the garage door. We both stop real quickly and almost wipe out.

We look at each other and smiling knowing we almost crashed. “Who is your little friend Max?” I hear maxes mom say.

“Oh this is Kellie she just moved across the street.” I hear Max say she again referring to me as a girl.

I pick up my skateboard, and I am catching my breathe so I can correct Max from still referring to me as a girl when his mom starts talking again. “Well it’s great to meet you Kellie. Max has a little sister about your age in case you get bored with playing with boys.”

“Oh I'm not as young as I look I'm just small for my age. Oh, and I'm wearing my little sisters summer clothes because mine are too small.”

I see Max catching his breath too. “Yea she is fast for a little girl mom.” I hear him refer to me as a little girl again.

“Hey I'm not little I almost beat you racing up the driveway didn’t I?” I see Max and his mom both stare as I defended myself.

I feel one of my pigtail hair ties coming out while I'm waiting for Max to respond. “Yes she is fast Max you have to give her that. Now let’s go inside and you two can cool off and Kellie I can fix your hair tie for you if you want I know pigtails are a pain to do by yourself.”

“I am really thirty mom, and you can do her hair while I get us some cold drinks.” I shake my head at everyone referring to me as a girl.

Putting my skateboard down by the front door, I see Max's mom stare at me. “What are you doing sweetie?”

“Oh my mommy won’t let me bring my skateboard in the house she says it has to stay by the front door or better yet even outside.” I cannot believe I just said my mommy like a little girl would say.

Max's mom smiles at me. “I agree with your mommy Kellie I am going to have Max keep his by the front door too, and then I won’t have to worry about tripping over it. Max bring your skateboard over her and leave it by the front door next to Kellies, can you hear me young man?”

“Yes mom I'm coming. Okay see I put mine next to the little girl's, okay.” Before I can correct him for calling me, a little girl again he is back in the kitchen.

I jump when I feel fingers going thru my hair. “Oh I'm sorry sweetie I didn’t mean to startle you. You can call me Mrs. Meyers or Ms. Anne whichever you like okay?”

“Thanks Ms. Anne you seem nice.” She smiles at me when she takes both my pigtails out and my hair just hangs down all in front of my face.

I start to feel her brushing my hair out. “Kellie come sit at the counter so I can walk around you a little better okay sweetie?”

“Okay Ms. Anne.” I start walking to the kitchen counter and see Max getting drinks from the frig.

I climb up on the high stool that Max mom moved in the center of the kitchen. “Oh yes that’s much better, I'm not leaning down to brush your hair sweetie. Your hair is getting pretty long especially your bangs; look at them their way past your chin.”

“You should tell your mommy I have my own hair salon down town if you want me to do your hair for you sweetie.” The feeling of her brushing my long hair really relaxes me, as I ignore her comment. “I think I'll call her right now. What is your number Kellie?”

I am still relaxed, and my eyes are almost shut not paying attention to her. “Kelly are you still with us? What is your phone number?”

“Oh I'm sorry its 555-1234, I was getting so relaxed I almost fell asleep. Why do you need my number Ms. Anne?”

I watch as she pulls her cell phone off the counter. “I want to call your mommy so she knows your over her, and if she ever needs your hair trimmed up I can do it for her since I live right next door.” I watch as she dials my house, and I can hear it ringing.

“Oh my mommy is at work just my sister is home.” I wonder if she will answer the phone.

I turn and see her looking at me. “Hello” I hear my sister answer the phone and I can barely hear her.

“Hi this is Ms. Anne from across the street. My son Max is playing with little Kellie and I just wanted to call so you knew she was over here.”

I could hear my sister giggle when Ms. Anne said she is over here. I can't hear anything else Beth is saying. “Yes she is being good she is no bother, but I wanted to tell her mommy that I own a hair salon downtown if she ever needs little Kellie’s hair trimmed.” Ms. Anne walks closer to me and I can hear more of what Beth is saying.

“Oh that is great because our mom needs to take little Kellie into town to get her hair trimmed up for school. I heard they are really strict here with hair lengths and expectable hairstyles.”
I smile feeling her brushing my hair again while she is talking to my sister. “Yes all the boys’ haircuts have to be like maxes hair in a crew cut style but the girl's just need to keep it out of their eyes and tidy.”

“That is one of the reasons I called because Kellie's bangs are past her chin and I was going to ask her mom if she wanted me to trim them up so they stay out of her eyes. I can do it for her, and of course at no charge.”

What did I hear her say trim my bangs, I don’t have bangs my hair is all one length. “Oh yes my mom would love it if you could trim her bangs up. My mom was just saying the other day she wanted to cut them short just above Kellie's eye brows but my mom was afraid she wouldn’t make them straight so she didn’t.”

“Great then I'll do that really quick, and she will be so much more comfy in this heat too. Nice talking with you bye.”

I watch as she puts her phone back on the counter. “I'm going to fix your bangs really quick Kellie and they will stay out of your eyes from now on sweetie.” Before I can move, I have a pink plastic cape around my neck with babies and flowers on it.

“Don’t worry I do this every day it will only take me less then five minutes sweetie.” I feel her combing my bangs down in front of my face going over my eyes and past my chin.

The next thing I hear is the comb going through my hair again. “Now close your eyes sweetie I don’t want any hair to get in those pretty little eyes of yours.” I close my eyes, and relax feeling the comb going thru my bangs. I hear the sounds of the scissors opening and closing. I open my eyes in shock.

“I'm almost done sweetie.” I see my long bangs falling into my lap and I before I can say a word and they’re gone. The scissors open and close a couple more times but the chucks of hair falling are only like an inch long this time. “There we go all done let me put your hair back in the ponytails.”

I feel the hair on both sides of my head twisting and turning and I see her putting the pink hair ties back in. “Oh yes that is much prettier now pigtails with short bangs come over to the mirror Kellie.” I feel the plastic cape that has all my hair pulled off me as I walk over to the long hallway mirror.

“Oh my bangs are so short now there just like my little sisters.” I stare into the mirror and I want to cry.
Max walks over and hands me a bottle of water.

Max says “I like your hair like this it looks really pretty kind of like my little sister see there's a picture of her on the wall.” I look and see a toddler in a diaper and pink dress with the same hairstyle as mine now. “Kimmy’s not that small anymore.”

“Thanks, I think Max.” I turn away from him smiling at me and I stare at myself in the mirror. I look so much younger now with short girly bangs, or maybe it is just in my head.

I see a little girl walk in the kitchen. She is about my size wearing a little sundress with her hair in pigtails and baby girl bangs too. Man do I really look like her. “Did my mommy do your hair it looks just like mine?”

“Um yes she just cut my bangs. You must be Kimmy.” We hear noise in the kitchen.

We both see her mom cleaning all my long bangs off the floor. “Did you move in across the street? There are no girl's that live around her our ages, so I'm so happy you moved here now I have someone to play with.” I feel Kimmy hug me.

Kimmy takes my hand. “Come on let’s go outside and play on the swings, its way too nice to be inside staring at your new hair style.” I start walking with Kimmy. “With my hair cut like this I think it makes me look a lot younger.”

“I think your right Kellie with you wearing your little sister’s clothes and your hair in pigtails you definitely look more like a little girl now.” Max says.

Max walks next to me as Kimmy holds my hand. “I thought you were more my age when we where skateboarding before you wiped out in that puddle and had to go in and change into your lil shorts.”

I turn and look at Max talking about me. “I mean for awhile I thought you were a guy but with your long hair and how small you are I knew you were a girl wearing boy clothes.”

“When you came out of the house wearing your little white shorts and girly top I knew you were a little girl. I know those are really your clothes your wearing you just want to act like you’re older.”

I look in shock as Max really thought all a long I was a girl acting like a boy or I should say, he thinks I'm a little girl acting like a boy. “Come on Kellie I'll push you first.” I feel Kimmy pulling me, and I forget I'm wearing the little girl shorts.

“Okay I'm coming Kimmy you don’t have to be so pushy, I'm not a baby.” I see a little hurt look on her face.

Kimmy lets go of my hand. “Oh yea well let’s see who is the little baby girl we will race to the swings. The first one there is the big girl and the last one there is a little baby girl.” I look at her like she is crazy.

“You’re kidding Kimmy I could beat you with my hands tied behind my back. I mean we may be the same size but your just a little baby girl and I'm big.”

I see a angry look on Kimmy's face. I'm trying to think of a way to say I'm sorry before she cries like a baby. “Oh really well let’s make a bet and we will race. If you win you will be right I will go in the house and dress up like a baby girl, but if I win you will go inside and get dressed up like a baby girl.”

“I can't race you Kimmy it’s not fair.” Even though it may be a way of getting her to go inside and play with her baby girl, Barbies or something then I could leave.

Kimmy puts her hands on her hips like my sister does when she is fed up. “Well I guess if your chicken then we already know who the baby girl is don’t we? It’s you Kellie baby girl.”

“Okay whatever, we will race, and I accept your bet.” I'm shaking my head thinking how easy this is going to be.

Kimmy turn around and I see her looking towards the back of the house. “Max can you come outside and help us start we need someone that can start the race. You know like 1, 2, 3 GO. Can you do that big brother?”

"What do I get out of it? I mean I was going to play video games." I listen to Max whining.

I turn and see Kimmy getting pissed. "Come on your friend is calling me a baby and who ever loses has to dress like a baby, so if you be the judge you can pick the losers clothes okay?"

"What do I care what you silly girls wear?" I roll my eyes these two are definitely brother and sister stupid and stupider.

Kimmy puts her hands on her hips of her pink sundress. “If Kellie loses you can have her wear anything you want or if I lose you can have me dress up in anything you pick."

"Well you’re acting like a baby Kimmy, so I’ll do it so I can get one of your old diapers for you to wear when Kellie beats you. Remember I seen her skateboard she is fast."

Kimmy rolls her eyes as I’m smiling hearing that max is on my side that I’ll be the winner. "Okay I’m going to count to three whoever touches the swings first is the winner."

"After the loser has to meet me in Kimmy’s room to get changed into her new clothes. I am not going to watch the race because I have a headache, and the sun is too bright. The loser must meet me in Kimmy room okay?"

We both nod yes. "Okay the sun is killing my head so I’ll count to three in the doorway then I’ll go pick one of you some clothes." We both turn and look at Max whining.

"Max is the one acting more like the baby we should trick him after the race and make him dress like a baby girl." I hear Kimmy teasing and I start laughing at the thought of max dressed up like a baby girl.

I'm still laughing with Kimmy when I hear Max yelling "1, 2, 3, GO GO." Before I realized what was happening Kimmy already started to run and then I started to run but she was half way there before I even took one-step.

"Hey I wasn't ready Kimmy. This isn't fair. I wasn't ready Kimmy let’s do it again. I don't want to dress like a baby."

Kimmy smiles at me while I’m whining. "I Knew you where the baby. But don't worry you go get dressed in whatever he picks for you to wear and then we will trick him into playing and he will have to dress like a baby girl."

"Now hurry up show him you can be a good sport and then tell him I bet Max can’t beat me in a race. I’ll beat him just like I beat you by tricking him. It will be much funnier having my big brother dress up like a baby girl. I mean a boy dressed up like a girl it will be funny.”

I look at Kimmy and I’m trying to decide if she is tricking me or not, but it would be funny seeing big max dressed up like a baby girl.

"Don't you think it would be funny having my big brother dress up like a baby girl it will be so funny seeing a boy dress up like a girl let alone a baby girl? Now hurry Kellie."

I turn around and start walking back towards the house as I walk in and close the door. I see Max putting some clothes on the bed and then he stares at me. "I didn't think you would lose. Oh well turn around and I’ll help you take your shirt off."

"She is fast you should try to beat her I bet you can't win either Max, or are you chicken?"

I turn around as I feel him take my shirt off. "Okay I’ll race her and when I win you can take these baby clothes off and little Kimmy can wear them."
The End of Part 1

Please leave your comments here on the website. Also please send me a email or instant messenger me your thoughts.

Thanks for reading my story I hoped you enjoyed it.

Hug,
Princess Panty boy

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now i know

Maddy Bell's picture

i'm getting old but i'm not senile. I've read this same story quite recently, with better grammar but definately the same tale. Please tell me i'm not going daft.


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

Cute story, Princess. It's

easy to see that Kelly should thank his/her sisters.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine