BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 10

Printer-friendly version

"Mom? Do you think I will be able to pull this off for the rest of the month?" Tammy asked.

"I think that if you just relax and show that you are serious about changing your ways, then it will go faster than you realize." Mom said.

"I have already realized what an asshole I was as Tom."

"That is an understatement!" Mom laughed.

Chapter 10

"Tammy"

Tammy arrived home from Kelly's house around 9:30. They had all been discussing the night’s events involving the four new girls on the block. Her mother was in the kitchen sitting down with a cup of coffee.

"Mom? Can we talk?" Tammy asked.

"Sure, Honey."

"I realized something really important tonight when I heard what happened to ‘The Notch Club’,” said Tammy.

"What was that?” Mom asked.

"I learned that what I did to Kelly could have had permanent consequences for all of us," Tammy stated.

"You could be sitting out on a lily pad somewhere," giggled Mom.

“Well... yeah, I guess that's true too." laughed Tammy. "What I really meant was you would no longer have a son, but a daughter.”

"I don't think that would be so bad, but I guess I see your point," Mom stated. "You might be a little better behaved but then again girls have their wild times too." she added.

"Mom? Do you think I will be able to pull this off for the rest of the month?” Tammy asked.

"I think that if you just relax and show that you are serious about changing your ways then it will go faster than you realize." Mom said.

"I’ve already realized what an asshole I was as Tom.”

"That is an understatement!" laughed Mom. "If BKR hadn't stepped in and intervened, you would be in Juvenile Detention until you were 18."

"I just can't believe how calmly you’re taking my being like this," Tammy said.

"Let me tell you a story that our family has kept pretty quiet about over the years. When I was your age, I had a brother who was a year older. He was always more sensitive and caring than most guys his age. I admired those traits in him, because he was not like the macho idiots that loved to hit on me and my best friend, Rhonda. He never tried to use his status as a boy to prove to us he was better than we were. He dated a few girls, but he never got serious with any of them. When he turned 18, he got his draft card and was told to report for a physical. He told the draft board that he was gay and he that he could prove it. He went there with another guy who didn't want to be there either. He cooked up this plan to walk hand in hand with him into the exam room and lay a kiss on his friend in full view of the doctors. They told them that they were unfit for service and sent them on home. My brother packed all his belongings, left a note for me and caught a bus out of town that afternoon. Two years went by without a word until one day, I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and there stood a gorgeous young woman with long blonde hair. I didn't really recognize her until she said ‘Hi Sis’ I nearly fainted in the doorway. ‘Gary? Is that you?’ She said ‘Yes, but it's Jessica now.’”

"You mean that Aunt Jessica used to be a boy?" Tammy said incredulously. "But she’s so beautiful!"

"It took a lot of work for her to become what you see now. She went to Trinidad Colorado to Dr. Stanley Biber. All his Male to Female patients are known as ‘Biber Girls’. Your grandmother welcomed her home with open arms, but your grandfather was a different story. He only saw Gary's refusal to serve in Vietnam as a big slap in the face for his ego.

“Jessica remained a pariah to him for many years. It hurt Jessica very deeply, but he was finally able to make peace with her just before he died. I guess cancer has a way of making someone realize the important things in life." Mom added soberly.

"Uncle Frank is always saying how lucky he is to have a beautiful wife and two lovely daughters." Tammy said.

"Your uncle Frank is a wonderful man. When he met Jessica, all he saw was a beautiful young woman. He didn't care about who she used to be.” Mom added.

"Mindy and Rachel are two of the luckiest girls to have a mother like her," Tammy said.

"Do you understand now why I was so angry with you over the way you treated Kelly and other women?" Mom asked.

"I’m so sorry Mom," Tammy sobbed.

She buried her face in her mother's shoulder and let the tears flow, releasing all the shame that she felt.

"I promise you that I’ll be a better son and a better man when I am older," She cried

"I know you will be too, sweetheart. Let's go up and get ready for bed," Mom said.

Tammy broke from her mother's embrace and started for the hallway and then turned around. "Mom? I love you!” she said softly.

"I love you too, Honey! Goodnight!”

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Sweet Chapter

But will Tammy return to her male self or decide to ask to become a genetic girl?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Case #101-8

Wow this was a sweet installment. I can really see the improvement!
hugs!
grover

Biber Girls?

For some time before and after 1990-1993 the term we used was "Biber Babe". I have a nice pink tee-shirt that says "Historical Trinidad Colorado" on the front (a standard silkscreen from a shop in Trinidad) and "Biber Babe", custom, by request, on the back.

Perhaps less well know or wide spread was the term (warning: ignorant French spelling) Filies Menard for ts's reassigned by Jacques Menard in Montreal. e.g. my partner.

Hugs, Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

grils 101-8.10 last half

verry lovey and ok have a good one .oldhippie60s@yahoo,com
from 1 to 10 i give ya a 6

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

excellent

My cudos to you Jen, excellent. loved it.

Mellissa (prairie_girl_64)

Any chance you might

Any chance you might continue this story I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far and it would be nice to see how it works out for all the "girls".

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I'm glad this story had a

I'm glad this story had a happy end. Sure they were assholes, but assholes out of stupidity, ignorance and prejudice. All of those are cureable. I didn't really like the humiliation parts. If such a punishment is to be successfull I think everyone should get to keep their dignity. Humiliation only taints a good learning experience imho.

Thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi

Not Really An Excuse !

Dear Beyogi,

I think that most if not all arseholes (english spelling) are arseholes for those reasons. Tis not, imho any excuse at all. More than half the boys/young men grow up NOT being such arseholes as that. A reasoning human should be able to analyse what is worth copying from a bad parent and what is not, for example. If this were not so, humans would never have evolved from the archytypical Caveman.

Hmmmm. Thinking it over some more, we have not exactly evolved that much if at all, have we? There is still a long way for us to go, as a species... Right now, it might even be concluded that as a species we are devolving, going backwards... Those nice huggable cave people were artists and probably fantastic lovers. They loved their girls without demanding that they wear shoes that wreck their feet, or disguise their own smell with expensive and possibly harmful applications...

I want to congratulate you on the invention of the Buro of Karmic Retribution organization ! Lovely idea!

Briar