BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Case#101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls"

Dossier: Four teens were found harassing a transgendered girl in the boys bathroom of James Madison High School on the morning of January 30, 2008. Agents Johnson and Mitchell were dispatched to the scene and quickly determined our course of action. This case requires a different approach. Mike, Joe, Tom and Sean will have to walk a mile in the shoes of people like Kelly. They will learn what we mean by our motto: Paybacks are Hell. One of them will even find their true self in the process...

Chapter 1
"Boys"


"We don't allow faggots and queers in our restroom!" Mike sneered.

"Yeah! Go in with the girls! We already know you want to be one!" growled Tom.

"You will make someone a nice wife," laughed Joe.

"Grab 'it' and hold tight while I pull 'Her' panties off," said Sean.

"No! No! Please don't!" sobbed Kelly.

A blinding flash lit up the room as Agents Johnson and Mitchell dropped into the scene.

"Hold it right there!" ordered Agent Johnson.

"What the f--k! Who are you?" demanded Joe.

"We are Agents Johnson and Mitchell from The Bureau Of Karmic Retribution," stated Agent Johnson.

"We are on orders to straighten you 'boys' out on some things," said Agent Mitchell.

"Your Principal is a very good friend of ours and she told us how you have thumbed your nose at the school policy on harassment and discrimination," stated Agent Johnson.

"We didn't do nothin'," Sean lied.

"Don't try to lie to us. We know all about how you treat others in and out of school," added Mitchell.

"Your parents are fed up with your attitude at home too! We will soon remedy the situation," stated Johnson.

"You can't do anything to us! We have rights!" screamed Mike.

"Save your arguments for law school," said Agent Mitchell. "Here is what is going to happen. When you walk out of this bathroom, the world will see five Trans girls named Michelle,Jill, Tammy, Sarah and of course Kelly."

"I don't want to be a freak" shouted Joe.

"My parents will kill me," said Sean.

"How will we get through school?" wondered Mike.

"What will our friends think?" worried Tom.

"Good! I see you are already starting to understand some of the things I worry about," grinned Kelly.

"I am so going to enjoy this!" Kelly smiled sadistically.

"Kelly will follow the school code and not cause you trouble, but I can't guarantee that others won't," remarked Agent Johnson.

"You will remain this way for a period of one month. If, after that time, you have learned a lesson you will return to your old lives. If you don't, additional penalties will be handed down," said Agent Mitchell.

"It is time to get things under way," said Mitchell.

"Step this way ladies," said Johnson.

Mike stepped through the door and a pretty brunette came out the other side. Michelle had C-cup breastforms, long shoulder length hair. Brown eyes, overdone makeup, with a short mini skirt, white peasant blouse, silver hoop earrings and four inch heels. Her gaff pushed everything up and made sitting uncomfortable.

Joe went next. Jill emerged as a blonde. Blue-eyed bimbo type with D-cup forms, long platinum blonde hair, overdone makeup, with Daisy Dukes, Red halter top, gold hoops and white strappy heels.

Tom stepped through and Tammy emerged with B-cup forms, Green eyes, Red hair that cascaded in curls at her shoulders, overdone makeup, hip huggers, Pink tube top, CZ earrings and tan sandals.

Sean went last and Sarah emerged as a cute blonde with C cup forms, straight blonde tresses, Blue eyes,overdone makeup like the others, Red Halter dress, gold hoops and white sling backs.

Kelly was a brunette with long hair and brown eyes. her outfit of jeans and a T-shirt, was more sensible compared to what the others had on. She knew how impractical their outfits were for school, and knew she would be giving them lessons on deportment, fashion, makeup and voice. She gathered them together and told them to stick with her for the rest of the day. The look of fear in their eyes did not escape her. She smiled inwardly, as she knew they would be in for a few surprises.

Most people refused to make eye contact with them and more than a few derogatory comments flew in their direction.

Kelly decided to take the high road and try to help as much as she could. She figured that there would be safety in numbers. She told them to stay close and not to talk very much. They knew that she was now their key to survival.
up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If I didn't know better...

... I'd swear you were trying to frustrate me with trying to fit titles in the Shortcuts! boxes

Just Deserts Indeed

These new "GIRLS" will need to be careful of the guys now or else they might find themselves in a "sticky" situation. Maybe they will like their new identity. No doubt their wardrobe has been altered as well. Jengirl, I look forward to seeing what happens next.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nice start

Huggles

A very nice start. Could be some very interesting school days ahead. I'll be very interested in the next thirty days.

Thanks, Maggie da Kitten

writing a comment before reading the story.. <g>

NoraAdrienne's picture

Hi, I know this might be stupid, but I had to say it.. I graduated from James Madison H.S. with the Class of 1965 in Brooklyn, NY. I'll get to the story later and read it. I just wonder whether this school is anything like the one I attended back in the day.

Hmmm...

I just wonder whether this school is anything like the one I attended back in the day.

Hmm...Did it have a magic door that when you leave the men's room, you'd become a GIRL?Hmmm... Could I get that door at Home Depot or Lowe's? :-)

TGSine --

TGSine --958

Sorry, It Was A Limited Edition !

jengrl's picture

You will have to contact the Bureau about that one! Home Depot and Lowe's don't carry them. If they did, we would all be

in line LOL!

Hugs

Jennifer Danielle

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Realizing What One Is

There is a great short series called "Marshal High" by Lannie Lee having an anti gay character realizing that he is gay. It is three to four stories long. You can find them at Fictionmania.

shalimar

Just a note

Just a a note to let you know I think you are doing a great job of writing these stories. You manage to keep it short enough to draw and keep the readers attention, while at the same time getting it long enough to develop the storyline. Keep it up, hon!

Hugs
Diana

Interesting story

Interesting story, but I've problems to see why they would go with the carmic retribution buerau. They could just drop the stuff... Maybe I didn't understand something, but as far as I read this they are still guys in drag.

thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Great idea, now, if you can

Great idea, now, if you can make the chapters a little longer.

Karen