My Transgender Childhood Comix #3

Printer-friendly version

This is the third in my series of single panel cartoons for My Transgender Childhood. It deals with the difference between boys and girls and asks a question that, while presented in a way that is intended to be humorous, I hope may make some people think. :)

My Transgender Childhood # 3
Copyright 2008 by Heather Rose Brown
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Big Difference Heather?

My oh my Heather, your comic has me reeling with laughter over what that imp said. It reminds me of when my first niece was being changed by me years ago. Thanks for the cute reminder of childhood innocence.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Freud would agree

He said that penis envy was about being able to piss on a fire.

In any case, cute comic!

Miss Vera would disagree

Miss Vera, who operates her Finishing School for Boys Who Want to Be Girls, in a satiric swipe at Freud, calls the condition of being TG "Venus envy". I guess some of us are not interested in putting out fires. >:-}

And I didn't get it either, until Laika's comment spelled it out for us, since I've never changed a diaper.

Molly

"Sometimes, I just can't help myself!" -Babs Bunny

Molly

"Sometimes, I just can't help myself!" -Babs Bunny

Huh?

I don't understand this one, what's the big difference? What's going on? *tilts head to side*

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Not sure...

... One of my daughters was able to hit the ceiling.

the yellow kid

laika's picture

Oh.

I didn't get that it was a pee stream coming from an unseen baby (I just smiled and pretended
to get it, enjoying the exquisite lines of the art itself) until Annette's comment.
I'm a little slow, but it's funny now. Maybe if that part was in COLOR?

~~~hugs, LAIKA

Reminds me

erin's picture

I was eight when my brother was born and he famously hit and soaked a book my dad was reading in the next room. :) My grandfather was there and I laughed so hard I almost passed out because as soon as I quieted down, Pa would mime Mom opening the diaper or Dad's reaction to the Mike Hammer detective novel being hit with the spray or just trace an arc with his finger or his eyes. :)

Very cute, thanks for the laugh. :)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

When do we know that Boys and Girls are different.

Gwen I'm sitting here trying to think when I first really knew that boys and girls were different. I don't know for sure but it could have been 5 or 6.
Gwen Brown

Potty Humor

This has happened to everyone who ever changed a baby boy's diaper. Eventually the golden fountain burst forth. All I can say is, try to duck!

:-)

Tina

Thank you!

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to read, vote, and comment on my latest comic. Sorry if it wasn't too clear what was going on. I'd always been told it was just baby boys who would pee long distances while diapers were being changed, which was supposed to be the difference between boys and girls the little girl is talking about. I hope this gave a few people a giggle anyways even though it seems like I ain't got my facts straight. *blush*


Heather Rose Brown
Writer--Artist--Dreamer