Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 12

Printer-friendly version

Call you mommy, are you serious honey?
Part 12

By Princess Panty boy

“Your little sister Cindy sure does fall asleep easy.” I lay in my new crib, which is Miley's old crib, sleeping away like the baby I must look like. “One minute she was crying on the bed the next she is out cold sleeping in her crib.” Amber says while she is giggling.

Miley and Amber walk over to the crib to check on me while I am sleeping. “Yea I guess she sure had a full day, I am sure she must have been pretty tired. She does look cute sleeping in her new crib hehehe.” Miley says.

“Yea she does but I know I was so happy when my parents bought me a new bed, and I could sleep in a big people’s bed like the other kids. You said this was her new bed where did she sleep before the crib?”

Miley turns and looks at Amber. “Oh she slept with my mom a lot, but looks like she sure enjoys her own bed now. Cindy fell asleep so fast laying in her new crib. I know she keeps saying she is too big for it, but she looks perfectly fine sleeping in there don’t ya think Amber?”

“Yea she fits in her crib just fine, but listen to her grinding her teeth, I wonder if she is having a dream.”

Miley listens carefully and hears me also grinding my teeth. “Yea she is really getting into grinding her teeth. I hope that is okay for her little teeth.”

“Let’s get back in bed and play Barbie's. I really feel sorry for your little sister being in a crib but we all have to do stuff sometimes we don’t want to do. I think I just heard her farting when she is grinding her teeth hehehe.” Amber says while she is giggling.

They both giggle to each other as they climb back in Miley's bed. “You know what is funny I can hear Cindy grinding her teeth all the way from here. I think she is still farting too, I can even smell it hehehe.” Both the girls are giggling like small toddlers having their first sleepover.

“Yea I can too, let’s hope it’s just her farting and nothing more gross hehehe.” Amber says. “You know what would be cool if you and your little sister spent the night at my house. We could have a lot of fun don’t you think Miley?”

Miley jumps up. “Yea that would be a lot of fun, and it sure looks like your daddy and my mommy are becoming really good friends so maybe they will let us have a sleepover party. We can eat more pizza and maybe some ice cream and go swimming in my pool too.”

“Yea that would be a lot of fun. You know what Miley your mommy is a great mommy, I would love to call her mommy too, and you could call my daddy your daddy since you don’t have one. Would you like to do that Miley?”

Miley hears Amber and looks over at the crib that has me sleeping away in it. “I guess that would kind of be okay I will have to ask my mommy first I think.” Miley kind of feels sad.

The two of them giggle, and play with their Barbie’s to the wee hours of the night and they fall asleep in Miley's bed.

*several hours later*

I wake up and I rub my eyes. Wow, I cannot believe I fell asleep so fast. One minute I was crying, and the next I must of fell asleep. Today sure was a long day though. I think I did more girly girl stuff in the first hour then I did in my whole life.

Damn I wasn’t having a nightmare there is a pink baby bottle lying next to me. Oh, man and I am wearing a diaper too. My head gets a little blurry as I try to remember where I am and what I am doing here.

“Oh man this is crazy.” I say aloud and I notice I am in Miley's old crib. I stand up in the crib and my head barely makes it to the top of the crib’s railing. I cannot believe someone put me in this thing.

This whole deal is way messed up. I am being treated like such a little kid or I should say I am being treated like a baby. I mean here I am in a diaper, and I have a baby bottle lying next to me in a crib.

I thought I was big enough to get out, but the crib looks bigger now that I’m in it. Wow, what is that smell I wonder if Miley farted, wait a minute that smell is coming from me. The more I move around, the more I feel the cold poop moving around in my diaper. Man this is freaking gross.

Oh, man I cannot believe I pooped my diaper. I need to get this smelly thing off me before my mommy sees I wet and pooped my diaper. If I could only get out of this crib, I could take the diaper off me somehow. I could put it in the trash then no one would know I went poop in my diaper like a baby.

I would have to put a clean diaper on because they put me to bed in one, but then mommy would see I did not go potty in my diaper and I wouldn’t have to wear diapers anymore. That is perfect; all I need to do is figure out how to get out of this crib that is the plan.

Getting the diaper off would be easy I am sure, I mean little girls are changing me so how hard can it be. Okay back to the task of breaking out of the crib. I look around and I think the lever is under the crib that will lower the railing, and I will be able to climb out.

I lay on my tummy and I can feel the poop and pee moving around in my diaper. Damn this is gross. I reach my arm threw the crib railing, I try to reach under the crib for the latch that will drop the railing and then I can climb out and get this plan into action. I just cannot reach the lever.

I am just about to give up, and way fed up with this whole thing when I reach as far as I can underneath the crib and my foot slips while I am still laying on my tummy and my foot kicks the back of the crib and the railing slides down.

Yes, I am free hehehe, wow I just giggled like a little girl does. This is so messed up. At least no one heard me giggling. Oh yea good one, I pat myself on the back for a well-done job getting the railing down.

I look over at Miley and Amber are still sleeping on the bed and looks like they haven’t moved an inch, so that is cool. I stand up and lean over the side and I start to slide over the crib railing. Wow, this is higher than it looks, I start to get really nervous that I am going to fall and break my head open.

Man that would be the pits to fall, and break my head open especially since I am wearing a smelly dirty diaper. Oh know please don’t fall; I feel my feet start to dangle and I still can't reach the bottom. I am hanging over the edge of the crib railing. Oh know I cannot hold on for long, oh man no, and please don’t let me fall out of the crib. I will never hear the end of it.

I try to reach out farther stretching my toes as far as they will go and I know I am going to fall and I get so scared my tummy starts to make noises. I know I am going to fall as I try to reach just a little farther and I spread my legs apart to reach anything with my foot when I hear a noise again from my tummy and I feel a real bad pain in my tummy then oh my god no way. I start to poop, and it is pouring out of me like a smelly waterfall. I am so grossed out I let go and I fall to the floor, but I am still standing.

I must have only been a couple of inches from the floor. I feel the pain in my tummy again and I look over at the large wall mirror and there is a little baby girl squatting down going potty in her diaper. I want to cry when I realize that is me pushing more poop into my diaper. Oh man, I am acting like such a baby.

I stop going poop the second I realize that is me in the reflection and I stand up and feel the warm poop in my diaper. Man this is so gross as I slowly waddle across Miley's room and to the doorway checking on the two girls to make sure they didn’t wake up. Good there both still sound asleep.

Okay that is cool I stick my head out into the hallway and I can barely hear anything. I can hear the TV on downstairs and sounds like mommy; I mean Penny and Mr. Steve talking. Why the hell do I keep calling him Mr. Steve in my head I am starting to act more like a little kid. I need to get the heck out of that little kid mood.

Okay I am out of the crib I just pooped again in this freaking pooped filled diaper so I need to get if off like now. Okay diaper wipes and umm that should be all I need. I look over at the changing table and sure enough, there is the container, I can reach it easy I am sure.

Looking around the coast is clear, I walk over to the changing table, and I reach up and grab the diaper wipes. Well this is easier than I thought. Okay now all I have to do is get this dirty diaper off, and clean myself up. Okay there is the diaper bag on the floor I will take the changing pad out of it and lay on it in case any poop comes out it won't go on the floor.

Yea I am smarter than the average person there is no doubt. I pull the pad out of the diaper bag and spread it out on the floor and I sit down on it and I can feel the warm poop mixing with the cold poop and pee from earlier. Man, this is just so gross I hope babysitters get a lot of money to change a baby's diaper.

I mean damn, am I a baby? I mean I slept in a crib, and I was wearing a diaper, I pooped in it while I was a sleep, and I cannot forget the baby bottle I must have went to bed with. Man I sure am acting like a baby. I really need to get a grip.

Okay I start to slide down the plastic panties and they are still clean so I will put them on after I get a clean diaper on me. I grab a hold of the tape on the disposable diaper. I start to un-due the tape and it sounds so loud but the girls aren’t moving, but I cannot really see too hot from sitting on the changing pad on the floor looking up at Miley's bed. There is no noise coming from there so I continue to un-due the first tape off the diaper.

Damn that smell is worse the second the first tape comes un-done. I start on the other tape, I go faster this time, it comes off, and the diaper lays open around me. I see the old dried up poop and the new diarrhea looking poop and I get the diaper wipes and I start cleaning myself up. I was not as gross as I thought. The smell just had me fooled I guess.

Okay that was not too bad. I fold the old smelly diaper up and tape it closed with the tape things and now I have a pooped filled diaper, what do I do with it? I stand naked in Miley's room, I look over at the diaper pail, but everyone will see a dirty diaper in their maybe I can hide it on the bottom and no one will see it in the bottom of the diaper pail. Yea that is the plan. When they empty the plastic bag that holds all the old diapers, no one will notice a smelly diaper in there.

Yea it is good to have a plan, let us just hope it works or everyone will find out I pooped and peed my diaper. Oh, my god I would never stop being called a baby. I would be stuck wearing a diaper forever if anyone found out what I did in my diaper when I was a sleep.

I walk over to the dirty diaper pail and I move all the pee soaked diapers out of the way, which is not a fun task for your nose by the way. I grab the old dirty diaper and I put it in the pale all the way on the bottom. Then I put the old wet diapers, which weigh a ton by the way, and cover the dirty diaper up with the wet ones.

Cool looks perfect, okay now where are the new diapers. It would be a total bust going back in the crib and I wake up with no diaper on. I look around in the room and I cannot see the top compartments of the changing table. I bet the diapers are up there for sure. I guess I could climb up there, and try not to get killed. Since I am naked, it would be a double bummer to fall and get killed. Hehehe oh man I giggled again, well at least no one heard me sounding like a little girl.

There must be an easier way to get up there as I see Miley's chair by her vanity. Cool, I will bring it over here and climb up, and I start to try to move the chair. Well it is more like a bench two people can sit on. I pull on it with all my strength, and I slip and my naked butt falls to the floor.

Owe that hurt. I go to stand back up and there in front of me is the diaper bag. I am so dumb I guess I am not the sharpest crayon in the box. Okay I am damn stupid I forgot the diaper bag was there when I took the changing pad out. Okay I need to start thinking more clearly not like the little kid I look like. Ok, the baby girl I look like to be honest.

Whatever, I take out a clean diaper and I open it up and see the tape on it. I spread open the diaper on the changing pad. Okay I guess I just sit on it and tape it up I guess. I wonder what the front and back is of this diaper, they look the same to me. I guess it probably does not matter right. I pick the diaper up and look at it, and it is just pink who the heck knows which way is the front and which way is the back.

Oh, well no guts no glory. I put the diaper back on the changing pad and I sit down on it. Wow, this diaper does feel so nice, warm, and soft. I take one of the tapes and secure it to the other side, and then I do the same with the other side. Okay feels a little loose, but I guess with the plastic panties on it will fit better, and get more secure I guess.

What the heck do I know about diapers, but I have to admit wearing this diaper feels so good. What am I thinking, I am sounding more and more like a little kid, or worse I sound like a baby. It’s bad enough I was turned into a little girl but I don’t want to be a little baby girl.

I stand back up and the diaper almost comes back off, but I hold it up. I take the plastic panties and I slide them over the dry diaper. Oh, that’s much better but the diaper still feels kind of loose but way better with the panties on. Okay I fold the changing pad up and put it back in the diaper bag. I turn around, and kick the diaper wipe container. Okay that hurt as I pick it up and put the diaper wipes back on the changing table.

Okay good job everything looks okay. I guess I need to get back in the crib and no one will know I pooped my diaper yes this is good. Oh, speaking of going to the bathroom I should of used the bathroom while I had the diaper off. Oh well everyone will be getting up soon so I know I can hold off from going pee for that long.

I start to climb up on the crib and it sure was easier getting out than it is climbing up, but eventually I made it back up in the crib and yes, this is good. So now I stand up in the crib and bend over, I start to pick up the railing on the crib, and I really didn’t notice how heavy this freaking railing was.

Man, I squat down and get a good hold of the railing, I start to pull up, I push harder, and I feel the railing start to move up, oh yes almost there. Oh no, there is that pain in my tummy again, as I push harder up on the railing and it seems if I push harder on the railing the more I feel like I have to go to the bathroom again.

Oh no, oh no, as I push with all my might. I hear a click and the railing is all the way back up. Oh yes, but I started to push way too hard and I could feel myself start to go poop again and this time I can't control it, and I am also peeing and pooping so hard I start to cry softly. No, I cannot believe this is happening to me after all I just did. I am squatted down in the crib filling my diaper back up with pee and poop.

Oh no, what am I going to do, as I search my mind trying to figure out what to do. I get really scared, I cannot think clearly, like I did before. I am starting to feel more like a little girl, I need to clear my thoughts.

My mommy and Mr. Steve come into my mind from downstairs, I start to remember her kissing him, and rubbing his bulge threw his pants. Oh, man that’s right then she pulled his zipper down, slid her hand in his pants, and she was stroking him while they were kissing. What am I going to do, my body starts to shake. I can't get them out of my head. I start to pee again.

Oh, no that is right than oh man mommy went down on her knees and started sucking on his massive cock. I should say that she lost control and attacked his cock and gave him a killer blowjob not just a kiss or two on his penis. She went for it and attacked it like it was a piece of meat and she hasn’t eaten in two months. She was just gobbling it up bobbing up and down on it so fast; she never did that with me when I was a man.

What the heck as I look down at my yellow plastic panties that are covering my diaper. I am squatted down in the crib wetting, and pooping my diaper and oh, no I am pooping so much I cannot even stop it. Oh, man, I didn’t even feel myself going potty again or that I was squatting down like a baby.

Oh, man, I hear something, I hear more noise coming from the hallway, and it sounds like mommy, and Mr. Steve's voices. Oh no please walk by don’t come in here please don’t come in here, and see me like this.

I turn and look towards Miley's doorway and I see mommy pass by only wearing panties and her bra. Wow, she looks so sexy. Wait is that Mr. Steve I seen just pass by too? What the hell was he wearing? He looked like he was only wearing underwear but he went by so quickly.

“Penny I am sure I see the baby standing up in her crib looking out towards the hallway when we passed. You want me to check and see if she is okay?” I hear Mr. Steve saying.

I hear what sounds like kissing in the hallway and then mommy's voice. “No Steve I will go check on her, I’ll meet you in my bedroom. Don’t start without me hehehe.” I hear her giggle, and them kissing more.

Mommy comes into view and she is wearing her sexy little pink silk panties and matching bra. We have eye contact the second she entered Miley's bedroom. “Oh did you wake up sweetie? You look so comfy in your new little crib.” I want to cry hearing her teasing me.

“Don’t cry sweetie what's the matter with mommy's baby girl?” She comes closer to the crib. I try to stand up but I am still squatting down a little. “Oh smells like someone had herself an accident is that what is the matter my little baby girl?”

Oh, no she can smell my poop, and she must know that I pooped in my pants or worse in my diaper. Maybe that is not worse; oh know she is going to see I have pooped in my diaper.

“Yea I feel so embarrassed mommy I mean Penny. I can't believe I wet myself when I was sleeping again.” I say while looking up at her from the crib.

She looks at me strangely. “Smells like you did more than wet yourself little girl.” I look down in my crib and wish the earth would open up and swallow me up. I cannot get more embarrassed than this. I watch while Penny leans over the railing of the crib, and puts her hands under my arms and lifts me up.

“Hear little one let’s get you changed so mommy can go back to bed.” I feel her let me down on Miley's old changing table, as I want to cry being treated like I am a baby or something.

I hear Penny referring to herself as my mommy again, I feel her start to pull down the yellow plastic panties I am wearing, she pulls them off of me, and they are packed with pee and poop.

“Wow you made a mess. I guess you’re not a big girl yet, so no panties for you for a while that is for sure.” I hear the tape on the disposal diaper get un-done. I can feel her taking the diaper wipes, and cleaning me up, and then I see a big container of baby powder being applied to my private area. “I bet that feels better on mommy's little baby girl?”

Great now she is calling me her baby girl, and mommy's little baby girl. Oh, life cannot get any worse that is for sure. I am just going to tell her how pissed I am so to speak, or she won't know how much her treating me like a baby hurts me. “Penny I am your husband please don’t treat me like this.” She leaves the new diaper sitting under my bottom but doesn’t tape it back up leaving it wide open for the world to see my new vagina.

Oh, know maybe I pissed her off now. I hope she doesn’t give me another spanking I don’t think I could take that again. “Well sweetie looking between your legs I don’t see anything a husband would have sweetie do you little girl?” I hear Penny starting to tease me.

“Come on Penny don’t treat me like a baby I know I look like a little kid but come on I am still your husband. I still love you ya know; I know you said you still love me too don’t you?” I try to look in her eyes.

We both turn around hearing Mr. Steve walking into the room and walking over and he sees my naked body on the changing table. Oh, man I guess it could get more embarrassing now him seeing me naked.

“Oh are you changing the baby's diaper Penny? She looks so pretty just like her mommy.” I look up, and Mr. Steve is kissing Penny on the back of her neck and his hands are going up and down her almost naked body. I want to scream, yell, or something, but I just watch.

I start to stare at his hands going down her side and stopping at her silky panties and sliding back up, as one-hand wraps around her one breast and you can see his hand sliding inside her bra feeling Penny's warm sexy soft breast. I stare into Penny eyes as she watches what I am staring at and she smiles at me. The same evil smile I think I seen in Mary's eyes before.

“Oh that feels so good Stevie.” Penny says while staring at me. Mr. Steve is directly behind Penny now I can barely see him just his arms wrapping around Penny.

I follow Penny's hand down her side and I see her start to feel the bulge threw Mr. Steve underwear. I guess he is only wearing his boxers and no shirt. My eyes start to bulge as she slides her hand inside his boxers and you can see her start to stroke him inside his shorts while she is staring into my eyes smiling at me. She is giving him a hand job right in-front of me.

“Oh baby that feels sooo good Penny don’t stop.” I look at her hand stroking him, then I look into Penny's eyes that are still staring at me than down again at his bulge and this time his massive cock is in plain view as she is stroking him faster as she pulled it out of his underwear.

Penny is still looking at my naked body sitting on top of the changing table while I am laying on a diaper with my legs spread wide open for all to see my nakedness and my new vagina. We are staring into each other’s eyes as she is giving Mr. Steve a hand job in plain view of me less than a foot away.

“Penny that feels so good.” Mr. Steve says as I notice his hand slide around to the front of Penny's little silk panties and he slides two fingers inside her panties.

I look back into Penny's eyes and she starts to moan slowly and start to breathe a little heavier. “Oh Steve yessss that’s the spot yessss.” Penny says while she stares into my eyes the whole time he is fingering her wet vagina in front of me.

I don’t know what to say or do. So I do the grown up thing, and I just start to wet myself. The pee starts to squirt out of my potty. Penny's eyes light up seeing me peeing all over myself with the dry diaper still open getting soaked. I still lay on the diaper watching my mommy, I mean my wife giving my archrival a hand job right in front of me. With his fingers inside of Penny panties playing with her vagina while she stares and smiles into my eyes.

“Looks like my baby is getting excited watching mommy, and Mr. Steve.” I want to cry and scream out but all I can do is pee on myself. I watch Penny jerking him off. “Does mommy’s baby girl wants to see more?” I hear Penny whisper to me. I notice Penny tie the baby strap around my waist so I don’t roll off the changing table.

I am still looking into Penny’s eyes as she smiles at me, and turns around and kneels down in front of Mr. Steve. As soon as Penny looks back up at me; and we have eye contact she smiles at me again while she puts the tip of his massive cock in her mouth.

Mr. Steve's eyes are rolling in the back of his head now, as I look back down at Penny smiling at me while she is bobbing up and down on is his cock. Seeing her cheek bulge out from his cock just makes me pee more into my diaper or all over myself.

“Oh yes Penny that is the best yessss.” Mr. Steve says as he opens his eyes and sees me staring at Penny giving him a blowjob while I am laying naked on the changing table peeing on myself. “Penny I don’t want you to stop but your baby is watching you sucking on me. Um, and she is peeing all over herself while she is watches you.”

I feel so embarrassed that Steve was watching me peeing all over myself but, I am happy he seen me staring so now Penny will stop sucking on his dick, or at least stop doing it in front of me. Penny slides her mouth off his cock, and is still staring at me. “Well SHE is just a baby, and SHE better get used to seeing MOMMY doing this unless you want me to stop Stevie poo?”

“Um oh no don’t stop baby, please don’t stop.” Penny smiles back up at me as Mr. Steve's eyes are closing and he doesn’t notice that Penny is staring into my eyes the whole time she is giving him a blowjob.

I watch as Penny's head bobs up and down watching her cheek pushing out with each motion. The whole time Penny is on her knees sucking on Mr. Steve's hard cock Penny is staring into my eyes. Why the hell is she being so mean to me? I try not to watch but my eyes are glued to hers.

Penny is not doing this behind my back or hiding her sexual activity with Mr. Steve. She is shoving my face in it for lack of another term. If I didn’t know any better I would swear she is getting off on doing this in front of me.

I watch as her one hand is wrapped around, or I should say her little hand can't wrap all the way around his massive cock because he is so big. Her hand looks more like a little kids hand holding onto a baseball bat, her hand barely able to grab onto his cock because it is so large.

The more I watch her sucking on him the more detail I notice, like now she is sliding her other hand under his ball sack and that is the first time I seen how big his balls are. They each must be the size of a baseball seeing how large his scrotum is hanging down under his monster cock that Penny keeps bobbing up and down on.

Why can't I pull my eyes off of mommy sucking on my worst enemy’s cock? Not like, it makes a difference if he was an enemy or a friend. I guess, but I just cannot seem to stop looking as she pulls his cock all the way out of her mouth and she licks the tip of his monster cock.

She runs her tongue; up and down his whole shaft from the tip off his cock to his balls. I watch as she starts to lick that massive ball sack, it is so big, but looks kind of soft and smooth I bet if feels soft when she is touching it. I wonder if it is warm too, I bet it is. I watch almost hypnotized by Penny's eyes staring into mine.

I remember how she used to tease me saying she can put my whole scrotum in her mouth and if she bites down on me, I will have no balls, and I would look like a girl down there almost. I think she even giggled at that. There is no way she can do that with Mr. Steve's balls they are at least five times as big as mine used to be.

Just staring at her lips, as they are going up, and down on his monster cock. She smiles at me again, and the whole thing slides back into her hungry mouth until her lips smack into his ball sack and she bobs back and forth on it.

Wow, why is Penny doing this to me? Was I a bad husband, I mean if so she never complained. I mean it is not my fault that I was turned into a little girl, and I cannot be her husband anymore?

Wow is that what I said; I cannot be her husband anymore? Yes, I can, I can still be her loving husband, well maybe not loving as a husband, and wife can be with making love, I cannot do that anymore. I mean I can still help and support what needs to be done. I wish I had my old job, or any job so I can support this family again.

I guess I really don’t make any support to the family anymore, I must be helping out somehow I mean let me think; oh yea I helped Miley when she needed someone to play Barbie's with, she sure loved my help there, plus it was fun. I also went with her to gymnastics and she said that was the best time she ever had in class was when I was there.

So I guess I am helping the family out, well maybe not the family but at least I am helping Miley out she has someone to play with now so that has to be a big help I am sure. So is that what I am, a playmate for Miley? Wow what happened to me? I used to have a full time job, now I am a playmate for my little daughter.

I wish I still had a job that would be so great so I can contribute to the family somehow. But, who is going to hire me? I mean if you just look at me, I am a little girl wearing a diaper or laying naked on a changing table while my mommy, I mean my wife is sucking on the next-door neighbors cock in front of me. Damn my life sucks I have to do something.

I snap out of my daydream and I notice Penny is still staring into my eyes with her mouth totally full of cock, but Mr. Steve is moaning so loud he must have broken into my daydreaming. “Oh yes Penny I am almost ready, don’t stop baby.”

I look up at him moaning, and talking with his eyes closed as all of a sudden I hear a long ohhhhhhhh from him. I look down and I can see he is cuming in my mommy’s mouth and she is trying to swallow it all but there must be large amounts of cum as I see it dripping out of both sides of her mouth as she gulps the cum down.

It seemed like forever until he stopped cuming but he eventually stopped. I am watching as Penny pulls his almost limp cock out of her mouth licking it up and down like she is cleaning it up. I guess that is really, what she is doing cleaning it off. It just seems like she is licking it like a small child gets a lollypop as a treat. I guess she is showing me her treat, which is his monster cock.

Man I cannot believe this, my life sucks so bad. Mr. Steve pulls his fingers out of Penny's panties and I see him kiss Penny on the back of the neck again. Penny stands up smiling at me still. I watch as she turns to kiss Mr. Steve on the lips and you can see the cum still on mommy’s lips as he turns away from kissing her cum soaked lips.

“Oh that was the best blowjob I think I ever had Penny. I am going to use the bathroom baby, while you change the baby’s diaper.” I notice Mr. Steve fixing his boxers and you can still see a large bulge in the front.

Penny turns and smiles at me again. “I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I will change the baby’s diaper then I will meet you in the bedroom so hurry.” Penny says.

“Sorry about making you wait, but MOMMY had to do what MOMMY’S due. I am sure you understand baby girl.” I watch as Penny takes her finger and cleans the cum that was on the outside of her lips and puts it back in her mouth and licks it off her finger smiling.

Penny un-does the little strap that was wrapped around my waist. “Oh it looks like MOMMY’S little BABY girl could not wait until HER diaper was on to go potty. You already wet the diaper you were laying on.” She lifts my feet up together pulling the wet diaper from underneath me and puts it into the diaper pale next to the changing table.

“Now let’s hurry and get a nice dry diaper on MOMMY’S little BABY GIRL, so you’re MOMMY can go to bed.” I notice her smiling when she said the words; ‘mommy,’ and ‘baby girl,’ louder than the rest of her statement.

The new diaper is slid under my bottom pretty fast and I hear the tape secure the diaper to my little body. “Oh I bet that feels better on MOMMY’S LITTLE BABY GIRL doesn’t it?” I don’t respond because I feel like I am going to bust out crying any second from all the mean stuff Penny just did in front of me with Mr. Steve. I still cannot believe she didn’t hide her actions or anything. If anything, she seemed to get into it more with me watching.

“I asked you if MOMMY’S little BABY GIRL feels better with HER diaper changed and you didn’t answer BABY GIRL, well does it, tell MOMMY?”

I want to cry so badly but then I will act like the little baby she is treating me like. “Yes it does.” I say with Penny still smiling but like she is waiting for something.

“Yes what sweetie tell MOMMY.” Oh, I cannot believe she is treating me like a baby so much but she is changing my diaper and putting plastic panties on me too. So I guess I am a baby.

I look up at her in her sexy panties and bulging bra showing those warm tasty breasts. “Yes mommy it does feel better with a dry diaper on me.” There goes the last of my man hood flushed down the toilet so to speak.

“Now that’s a good BABY GIRL, MOMMY will put these pretty pajamas on you and you can go to sleep in your new crib.”

I watch as Penny pulls a yellow shirt with little bears on it and puts it over my head as she stands me up on top of the changing table. I notice that my diaper and plastic panties are totally on display the shirt doesn’t even come down to the top of the diaper it is so small it even shows a little of my tummy.

“This shirt looks too small; it doesn’t even cover my tummy in the front Penny.” I stand on the top of the changing table looking at my extremely babyish outfit I am wearing.

The smile on her face is almost scary now. “What did you call MOMMY sweetie? Say it again so MOMMY can hear you better.”

“Um mommy the shirt you gave me is too small can I have something that fits me better.” I cannot believe she made me call her mommy. I mean there is no one here to hear us, but she still wants me to call her mommy like a baby does.

I feel her picking me up and putting me down in the crib. “Now that’s a good girl talking nice to mommy. Sweetie that’s not a shirt it’s a pretty little dress for you. They make them so small so if you can't walk you can crawl and not mess your pretty dress, but it’s perfect for you to walk around in. you are mommy's new baby girly girl.

“Plus, the dress being so short I can check your diaper much easier. Starting tomorrow, I am going to give all your big sisters, but I guess they are all bigger than you including little Miley, additional allowance. Your sisters will start to check your diaper to see if you are wet, and change you as needed. Mommy needs them to help me with the new baby okay?” I don’t respond hearing that now all my sisters will start checking my diaper to see if I need a diaper change. “Did mommy’s baby girl hear me?

“Yes mommy I heard you.” I really just don’t know any other way to respond so I start to wet my diaper. I am already wearing a diaper so why hold it in as I continue to feel the warm sensation around me as I wet my diaper.

Mommy smiles at me after she pats my diapered bottom, and she walks away from my new crib, and out of Miley's room. I hear Penny start talking to Mr. Steve in the hallway, both of them walk into my bedroom, or my old bedroom, and I hear the door locking.

I put my head down on my tiny pillow in the crib, and I start to cry softly after I hear moaning sounds coming from mommy's bedroom.

The end of part 12

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nicely done ...

... although I do think you should tag the entire story as horror, since your protagonist is as completely trapped as Fortunato was in Poe's A Cask of Amontillado. Your entire tale unfolds slowly but relentlessly, just as Poe's does. It's like watching an accident victim, crippled through no fault of his own and left lying in the street, as a bulldozer slowly crushes him from his feet upwards. The best part is that the people driving the bulldozer are the ones the accident victim thought truly loved and cared for him — and they're all taking turns at the wheel!

Your story is a brilliant depiction of the slow, painful destruction of an individual, and a scathing commentary on human nature, particularly the female of the species. I am often surprised by how evil women are portrayed in many TG genre stories. I guess if Doug had been mauled by his accident, burned and disfigured, twisted and paralyzed, his wife would eventually have left him in his hospital bed and found a strong healthy man to feed her apparently insatiable desires — and look! There's one right next door! As she is depicted here, Penny would probably have visited him in intensive care with her husband's old tormenter on her arm and showed him how alone and unloved he really was. And the eldest daughter would do her part by carefully slipping itching powder under his various plaster casts to make sure he had no peace, even in his solitude.

It's impossible to imagine how he could do anything at this point other than wait for the right opportunity to kill himself. Growing up in that house, under the thumbs of those people, would mean years of pain, suffering and humiliation. Now your protagonist knows his situation is hopeless, how could he do anything but find the quickest way to end it all?

You have done an excellent job of creating an atmosphere of unspeakable hopelessness. If you enjoy seeing characters from other authors in similar situations, I strongly urge you to read Harlan Ellison's I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. It's a classic science fiction short story of unending torment, and won a Hugo Award in 1968.

Randalynn

Randalynn,I know what he

Randalynn,

I know what he should do before he looses the ability to speak at all... He should ask his wife to put him up for adoption. He has afterall lost his place in the family as demonstrated by each of his tormentors. The fact is they do NOT see him as the girl they are treating him as... If Penny did there is no way in hell she would have had sex right in front of him. I don't think the guy would have either unless he is a sociopath.

Penny did what she did ...

... to make sure Doug understood his new position in the household. Doug is Cindy now, no longer a husband or a father, just a baby girl. Doug has no one to be his advocate, no one to care for him as a person. And Penny has made it very clear that she has no more love for him as the person he was, if she ever did. The problem here is that, even if Doug (as Cindy) is adopted, the people who adopt him will still treat him as a little baby, although I guess without the malice his former loved ones are exhibiting.

I think the next door neighbor probably doesn't even know Doug IS Cindy. He probably thinks Doug is dead.

Randa

thisisme

I didn't suggest the guy knew he was doug. To me it is detestable to have sex in front of children. I know exactly why she had sex in front of him and it is the epitomy of cruelty. In my opinion the only way he can express what it did to him is to ask to be adopted out. If he is to start over he might like to find a family that is more worthy of him.

I do agree with you

I was so upset at Penny's torturing of Doug that the fact she was engaging in oral sex with Steve in a room with two sleeping little girls and a (supposed) toddler was reprehensible. And Doug escaping from his former family would probably be the best he could hope for at this point.

Randa

What is his legal status? Did

What is his legal status?
Did the courts make his wife his legal guardian?
Is he classified as an adult or a child?
Who paid for his hospital care?
Was there a court case about his accident at work?
Is he still married?

Many unanswered questions ...

... but whether any of them will lead to freedom is doubtful, since the author seems determined to make him suffer. Still, we can hope!

Randalynn