Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 1

Printer-friendly version

Call you mommy, are you serious Honey?
by Princess Panty boy

This is a story about me, my wife Penny, and our three beautiful daughters. Our lives changed drastically when the worst possible thing in the world happened to me. No sense you even trying to guess what it is, I guess I’m getting a head of myself. I should start from the beginning so you know a little bit about my family and I.

I'm three years older than my beautiful wife is, and she is 36 years old but she looks ten years younger, and she is so hot looking. Penny has a beautiful body and long legs to die for. She makes heads turn just seeing her smile, but with her smile and body she should have been a model.

We have three daughters they are Mary & Stephanie who are the twins and there 16. Our youngest daughter is Miley and she is just four years old. They all take after their mother with long blonde hair and blue eyes, and tall and slim. I'm sure they will break hearts when there older.

I have to admit thinking back that the twins are the ones that act the youngest, always pushing my buttons trying to get under my skin. Little Miley just plays with her dolls like the little girl she is, hopefully she wont grow up like her big sisters and be nagging about something always.

We always seem to be arguing or butting heads at every turn. Of course me being the dad I always have the last word and what I say goes. The twins never seem to be happy for long there always teaming up on me and trying to get away with something.

I'm a factory worker and I work the night time shift so I sleep during the day and work at night while my family sleeps. My company makes some kind of chemicals for medical experiments or something. I really don’t pay to much attention to what they make its basically none of my business anyway.

I work in the warehouse running a forklift. I'm not really exposed to what the company does my job is pretty simple, I just move pallets of material or chemicals around. Some pallets are shipped off to who knows where with the big 18-wheeler trucks. I load the pallets of whatever the material is or chemical on all of the trucks.

Some of the pallets just are moved around from one department to another. I guess they just test whatever chemicals they invent, who knows what they really do, we are not aloud in those area's.

Like I said earlier, I have a pretty simple job and I am paid pretty simple pay even though I have been working there over ten years. I can't complain, I should have looked for another job while I had the chance but that is not an issue now.

I still remember what seems to be the other day but in real it was over several months ago while I was home. I was yelling at the twins telling them I’m trying to sleep, but no one was paying attention. I guess there just typical teenagers.

My wife works in a doctor’s office as a nurse. Penny has a lot of patience and she would try to get on the girls about giving me time to sleep. I remember her saying. "Girls try to leave your dad alone and let him get some rest you know he has to work all night long as we sleep."

Yes hearing my wife stick up for me was awesome, I really felt like the leader of the family. "Dad just sleeps all the time he gets off work at six am and he sleeps until eight at night then he goes to work.” My daughter Mary says as I was listening.

"Yea mommy he gets more sleep than all of us put together. When he gets home from work he makes so much noise he wakes the whole house up it's not fair." Of course, Stephanie had to put her two cents in, them being the twins.

I continued to listen waiting for my wife to stick up for me some more. "Well girls your both right he sleeps more than he's awake, I guess he's a man and I guess men need more sleep then us girls."

"I don't think so mommy both my best friends dads are up before them and go to bed way after them so daddy’s just being a baby."

That’s messed up my oldest daughters feels that way. I remember continuing to listen. "Well girls I guess boys and men can act like babies some time, well a lot of times hehehe." I hear all three of them giggling their heads off.

"But either way he is your daddy and he is the leader of this family so give him the respect he deserves." I was smiling to myself trying to not get caught listening in on there conversation.

One of the girls stamps her feet on the floor like a baby. "But mommy you’re the one that does everything. You cook all our food; you go shopping and buy all the food. You even go to work and make money to buy the food." I hear baby Miley whining about me too.

`"Your also right little Miley but we all have to chip in and help each other." Well I did feel like the wonderful leader of our family like my wife was saying. That sure changed quickly. The twins sure seem to complain about me a lot, come to think of it all three of the girls always complain about me.

Now that you have a little break down of the history of our family or at least a little background info, I should tell you about the one day that changed my life forever. I guess to be honest it changed my whole family's life.

One normal day at work nothing strange was going on I was still moving pallets around loading a 18-wheeler when I received a call to move a pallet from the chemical making department too the chemical testing department.

I headed up there driving my fork lift, which was on the total opposite side of the building and picked up the pallet with no problems and I was taking it to the testing department when I noticed the gate was closed to that area.

Well that’s weird so I jumped off the forklift and they have a safety belt that you keep around your waist so when you un-buckle it the fork lift shuts down. All of us in the warehouse we just buckle the safety belt together and just sit on it because there so uncomfortable to use.

Anyway, I jump off the forklift and start opening the gate when I turn around and see the forklift start rolling forward towards the other pallets behind me. I turn fast and try to get to the forklift before it collided with the pallets full of chemicals, but I was too slow.

The forklift crashes into the other pallets just as I get there. The chemicals are spraying everywhere from the pallets. I was moving fast, but I still had all the chemicals spraying all over me from the chemicals i was moving, and the chemicals I sort of crashed into.

I feel the chemicals all over me and I noticed the chemicals that my forklift crashed into all have a skull and cross bones on it and I start to freak out. I run to the chemical water sprayer that you stand under and it sprays high pressure water all over you until the bad chemicals are washed away.

The emergency sprayer is working and I feel the powerful water sprayer spraying all over me and I’m totally drenched from head to toe. My skin feels so hot as I wonder if its from the pressure of the sprayer or the chemicals burning me.

I start to relax with the water spraying on me until I start to feel dizzy and everything starts to get blurry. I look to the right I see three guys in chemical suits running towards me but they look like they’re running in slow motion than everything goes black.

The sirens wake me up, and I see flashing lights and people talking and looking kinda scared staring at me while I realize I am in an ambulance. One of the medics sees me staring at him.

"Hey look he's a wake." I continue to stare at him and all the others are staring into my eyes now. "Does it hurt anywhere?" Great he can’t tell anything about me I start to feel scared when I realize I can’t feel anything.

Why can't I feel anything I want to say but I only hear my ideas in my head? "Do you know what your name is?" I’m getting more and more scared. Why don’t they know my name? I mean I’m sure work called 911 and told them who I am, and what happen.

I try to say my name, but all I feel is my heart pounding like a thousand times a second like my heart is going to explode. I just try to say my name but everything goes totally black again.

(tick tock, tick tock time goes by hehehe)

"Look doctor the patient is finally waking up." I hear a nurse saying to the doctor as I wake up and see them staring at me. I look around and see I’m in a hospital and I have tubes running into my arm and my arms and legs don’t move.

I start to get really scared not being able to feel them, maybe I don’t have any legs anymore. I can see my arms but I can't feel anything. I have a million things going through my head when I hear the doctor talk.

"You can’t talk we have a tube down your throat we had to put in, so we could feed you while you were in a comma." Oh shit I was in a comma that’s terrible thinking to myself.

The doctor looks into my eyes. "I know you can’t respond because of the tube we have down your throat. If you understand me blink your eyes once for yes." I have never been so scared my whole life. I blink my eyes once to respond that I understand them.

"Good that’s great news. I'm sure you have a hundred questions so I’ll try to give you as much information as I can. Do you understand?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "Good, over two months ago you were at work and you had a chemical exposure accident. Do you remember that?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

"Good, we are not looking for any fault at all. We are all here just for your health. Your company knows you by-passed the safety belt device. Are you in any pain right now? Blink once again for yes or twice for no."

I blink my eyes twice meaning no. "That’s very good because we stopped giving you pain meds, and were trying to get your strength back." I relax a little. "You have lost um; well we will just say you've lost a lot of weight, and body mass."

"We weren't sure you would ever regain consciousness. So this is very good news. When you were brought in here over two months ago, your body was shutting down. You could not take anything in your body at all you where basically just sweating and losing weight and body mass from no food or liquids. Do you understand?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "Okay we started giving you large amounts of vitamins and calories that we fed you through your tube in your throat that goes right to your stomach."

"The bad thing is that your body keeps getting rid of everything we put in you." I see a concerned look in the doctor’s face, as I get more scared. "Like I said you have lost a lot of weight."

"The total truth is you lost a lot of weight and we don't know why you can’t keep any food in your body. You are still losing more weight and also body mass."

I feel the doctor un-doing one of my arms straps. "I want you to lift your arm up if you can okay?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I try to lift my arm but I feel so weak.

"Okay let’s try something easier. Can you feel my finger's touching your hand?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "Very good so you have feeling in your hands. Can you feel my fingers on your legs now?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "That’s great news, so your body can feel so far, but no strength."

"Okay let me talk to my colleagues for a moment." I watch as the doctor stands back up and talks to another doctor and the nurse. I wish I could hear them but all I can make out is a word here and there, not meaning anything.

I wonder what they’re not telling me? I wonder if my body is totally scarred up and I look like some kind of monster all scarred up from the bad chemicals. I try to see any part of my body to see if there are bandages or bubbled up skin or something. My arms and hands look normal sort of, at least there not all scarred up.

"Okay listen, I can see your eyes moving all around. Your probably wondering if the chemicals you where exposed to scarred your body. If that is what you’re asking the answer is NO you’re not scarred at all anywhere so relax or try too."

I feel my whole body relax and I want to cry feeling so relieved, but why do I feel like crying I have never cried my whole life that’s weird. I can feel myself smiling, hearing I am not scarred like some monster from TV like Frankenstein.

"Good you have such a pretty smile I can tell you understand me." Wow, now that’s weird I have to admit I never heard a man tell another man that they have a pretty smile. Well maybe he's a fag or something.

I look up at the doctor trying to figure out his comment but really, who cares if he's a fag as long as he gets me fixed up. "Let's try again and use all your strength this time to lift your arm up."

"Okay go ahead and try again. Start with moving your finger then lift your arm up okay?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

I start moving my fingers a little and I can feel like electricity going through my body and I look at my side where I’m trying to lift my arm up. I feel my hand lift off the bed and into my view.

"That’s great sweetie." I hear someone in the background saying. I see my hand, then my arm and it looks like someone else's. My hand looks so small and my arm has no muscles at all nothing like it used to be.

I guess he was right I’m losing a lot of muscles and body mass whatever body mass means. I stare at my fingers moving and my hand seeing how smooth and small it looks now.

"You did great. Ok, you take a rest for now.” I feel his hand in mine and I notice his hand is like the size of a giant compared to mine. My hand and fingers look so much smaller now.

I watch as he takes my hand with his and his other hand takes a hold of my upper arm and lays it back on the bed.

"Oh you did just great sweetie." The doctor steps away from the bed and the voice I hear comes into view and she is that nurse from earlier.

Sweetie? That’s not very cool to call some guy who was just in a major accident and just woke up from being in a coma. Oh well she is probably just trying to be nice and smile to calm me down. She is pretty as I see her smiling at me up close.

"I'm surprised the doctor didn't ask you to try to lift your legs. Let me un due your restraints, I don’t think you need them since your awake now."

The feeling of the air hitting my legs is awesome. I can feel her moving the blanket off my legs, I’m sure that’s a good sign. "Oh I bet that feels good sweetie, can you wiggle your toes?" I start to wiggle all my toes on both my feet with very little effort.

"You are doing great sweetie. Okay now for the tough job lift this leg up if you can. Can you feel my hand on your leg?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

I start lifting my leg slowly without even really trying. "Very good sweetie your legs must be very strong." I start lifting my other leg as well. both my feet come into view and both my feet look so tiny. I guess I really did lose a lot of weight.

"Wow both your legs at once that’s great sweetie." The nurse keeps calling me sweetie which is really starting to bug me, but she is nice and very pretty so I guess I’ll just ignore the comments for now.

I'm staring at my little toes and there not just skinny now they just look smaller too. I try to lift my toes higher and both my legs come into view. Holy smoke my legs look so weird now both of them look a lot thinner now.

"You sure do have strong legs for someone that has been through so much. I'm sure you can tell that you have no scarring at all. Both your legs look as smooth as a baby’s bottom hehehe." The nurse giggles.

I guess after hearing her talk about my legs looking as smooth as a babies bottom I notice that both my legs are hairless. They are extremely smooth like they have never had any hair on them at all. I turn and twist my legs to the left and right.

"Yes this is very good I can't wait until I can tell the doctor how strong your legs are." I get excited about her saying what good news about me having such strong legs.

The more I stare at my legs the more they look like someone else’s legs. My legs used to be strong and very muscular legs and a serious amount of hair on them. Now they look so thin and smooth, and maybe smaller or shorter if that’s possible.

"Okay great job, put your legs back down. I'm going to let the doctor know how strong they are and save your energy in case he wants you to do the same leg lifts."

I relax both my legs and they slowly lay back on the bed. "Now I’ll be right back don’t run off hehehehe." The nurse giggles. So not funny with all the hoses going down my throat and stuff.

"Only kidding sweetie but I will be right back." I watch while she walks out of my room kinda quickly like, I was going to jump out of bed and run down the hallway or something.

While I’m waiting, I lift one of my legs into the air. I stare at my leg for a bit because my legs totally don’t look like mine. "Oh hi sweetheart." I look towards the door and see my beautiful wife Penny smiling at me.

"I'm so happy your awake we have been praying and praying and finally your awake." I watch as Penny looks up and down at me. "The girls and I were coming everyday for the first two weeks and then it got tough for them seeing you like this so then I just came after work every day."

I notice how my wife is dressed she is wearing a skirt and top. The skirt looks a little shorter than I’m used to seeing her wearing as I stare at her long legs. Actually the skirt is a lot shorter like a mini skirt.

"Have you talked to the doctor or I guess talking with the doctor wouldn’t be a good phrase since you have those tubes sticking down your throat still. The doctor told me that you can respond with blinking your eyes once for yes and twice for No."

I just smile at her because I’m so glad to see her. "I'll ask the doctor if you can get rid of the tubes since your awake now okay?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

I smile hearing her pretty voice as I stare at her legs. "Are you staring at me? Or are you staring at my legs?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "This is a new outfit do you like it?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

"Well thank you, I know I didn't used to wear such short skirts but since your accident I started to. I forgot how good my legs look in short skirts don’t they look good?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "Speaking of legs when I walked in it looked like you where lifting your legs up staring at them. Is that true?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

"Your legs look so different I’m sure you noticed. I just love them now, they look so pretty and smooth now, not like they where when you had that gorilla hair all over them. I hope the hair doesn’t grow back hehehe."

Watching her stare at my smooth legs giggling. I give her a weird look calling my legs pretty. “ I hope you don’t think it's mean of me to wish your leg hair doesn’t grow back. I bet it will feel great with your smooth legs rubbing up against my smooth legs.” I watch as Penny gives me her horny smile.

“Has the doctor explained about your condition yet?" I blink my eyes twice meaning No. "Okay well I’ll explain the best way he described it to me without all the long medical words okay?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

"Or would you rather have the doctor explain?" I blink my eyes twice meaning no. "Okay well I guess I’ll start at the beginning. The ambulance brought you here over two months ago, after the chemical accident okay?"

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. “Well for some UN known reason your body shut down and started sweating and you started losing body mass. Do you know what body mass is?" I blink twice for no.

"Well they said body mass is your muscles and fat and actually your bones started to shrink too. Do you understand?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes. "So the girls and I were coming everyday and we started noticing you losing lots of weight and since your bones where shrinking you looked so much smaller."

I stare at Penny trying to understand what she's saying I’ve never heard of someone’s bones shrinking. "Do you understand honey?" I blink my eyes twice meaning no.

"Well no one knows why your losing body mass and I never heard of anyone’s bones shrinking either. The bad thing is either have the doctors."

I'm sure I must have a shocked look on my face while I listen to Penny explaining. Penny moved next to me as she sits on the edge of the bed looking into my eyes.

"I know this all is a big surprise to you I’m sure, but we will figure out how to make everything work out with you being like this." I feel her soft fingers on my face and I feel her running her fingers through my hair. It feels so good while she is doing that I get so relaxed.

I look down at my wife sitting on the edge of the bed and I can see up her short skirt as she sits on the bed. "Are you looking up my skirt you little horn dog you?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes. Penny smiles.

"We will have to talk about you being such a horn dog later. A lot of things have changed with you sweetie." I start to feel more scared again.

I feel her soft hands going up and down on my smooth legs. I hope she slides her hand between my legs and gives me some relief. I feel like I haven't had sex in forever. Well I have been in a coma so that explains that I guess.

"Your legs feel so smooth and soft I just love them like this. They actually get me so excited when I rub my hands on them like this. I remember how big and strong and hairy your legs used to be and your old hairy legs really just never did anything for me."

I feel my heart start to speed up feeling her hands going up and down my smooth legs. I never realized she didn’t like my legs before but who cares this feels sooooo good.

"But I love your legs like this sweetie." I start to moan this is feeling so good while I feel her hand sliding up my legs and her other hand playing with my hair.

Penny’s hand is so soft as it slides farther up my legs. "Oh that is right you still have this thing going up you so you can go potty while you were in a coma." I feel her hand stop moving up my legs.

"Oh I better stop until we have more time." That was weird she said this is going up me, so I can go potty she must of meant it goes over my dick so I can pee in it. But who knows if it goes up my butt to go poop, I didn’t think about that.

I wish she would just pull my dick out of the bedpan or whatever she is talking about and give me some relief. Penny looks so sexy like this specially in that short skirt. I start to stare at her smooth legs again.

"Are you staring up my skirt again?" I blink my eyes once meaning yes. Even though I was just looking at her sexy legs. "Do your hands work yet sweetie?"

I blink my eyes twice meaning No. I think she ignores me and I can feel her pulling my arm and hand to her smooth legs. "How does that feel sweetie?" Wonder why she keeps calling me sweetie so much? Penny only calls are daughters that.

"I bet you like that don't you?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes. I then notice her legs spread apart a little bit as I can see her red silk panties clear as day.

My fingers start to crawl up her soft smooth legs and then I can feel her heat from between her legs as my fingers reach her moist panties.

"Oh yes sweetie don't stop." I hear her start to moan a little. Penny must really be horny. But then I’ve been in here for over two months that would explain why she was horny too I guess.

I look up into her closed eyes but hear her moaning softly. "Oh yes sweetie your fingers feel so soft, so smooth, and so gentle and so, so small I just love it." My fingers are just wiggling around her panties not even inside them and I’m hearing her moaning so loud.

"Please, oh please don't you stop my sweetie, oh that feels so good." as her thighs close down on my hand that is still up her skirt. I can feel how soaked she is while she is having a serious organism right there sitting on the edge of my hospital bed.

Wow, I made her have a organism right here with all these things hooked up to me. I must have some kind of macho thing going on. "Oh that was the best sweetie, I wish I could just scoop you up and get you home right now."

"Did you like that as much as I did my little sweetie?" Hell yes, I think I cummed in my whatever it is, bedpan. I blink my eyes once meaning yes or hell yes I enjoyed it. I lean back and relax.

I start feeling her playing with my hair again, and I see a long strand fall in front of my eyes. "Oh sorry sweetie your hair has grown so much since you have been in here. Your hair is even a lighter color brown instead of dark brown or black like it was."

"Your hair is so long now it is touching your shoulders, maybe I should have someone come in and give you a trim would you like that sweetie?”

I blink my eyes once meaning yes. “I seen a patient down the hall getting their hair done I will find out if they can do yours too okay?” I blink my eyes once meaning yes.

Of course, the second I get relaxed the door opens, two doctors, and a nurse are walking into my room. "Well it looks like someone is gaining their strength back is that what I hear?"

End of Part 1

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me a email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our story’s.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Call you Mommy...

Very good start to what looks like the making of a very good story.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Nice start

Apart from a few spelling mistakes (eg coma, not comma) it is a good start.

intriguing imaginative story

Writing is fun - stories that are well worth reading are free flowing without a lot of complicated and unnecessary details - this type of subject is interesting for me to read because I never contemplated the basic idea before - I an interested to read on.

Thanks TS Mirian