Unexpected Sex 2 (final chapter)

Printer-friendly version

I'm nor sure how long I was unconscious, but when I woke up, I could feel my ass was sore and sticky - it had been no dream. Before I even opened my eyes, I knew my life had changed - not because I'd had sex with a man, but because of what it had made me feel.

"You loved it."

It wasn't a question. My ex-girlfriend, now dressed again, was sitting on the bed. The men were gone.

"It's funny to think you turned out to be more feminine than me."

"Who were they? The men?"

"The one who fucked me is called Mike. The one who fucked you - why do you want to know?"

"Well...."

"You were just a lay to him, you know. He didn't know you were a virgin, either, but he did notice you were tight, he said so, but I guess you were too busy squealing like the bitch you are to notice."

"Why did you do this?"

"You're not complaining, are you? After all, with that drug you can't be made to do anything you really don't want to do. So you wanted to get on all fours and have your brains fucked out, whether you knew it or not."

I paused for a moment. My life would definitely change - I didn't think I'd ever put my cock inside anybody ever again, for starters.

"No, I'm not complaining. Whatever your reasons - thank you."

"After we broke up," she said, "I made some gay friends and through them met all sorts of people - gay, bi, trans. I kind of recognized what you were - I admit part of me just wants to prove you were never a real man, but I also wanted to help you get in touch with yourself. So I enlisted the help of Mike and his partner -they're both bi- and, well, here we are. So there's one last favor I'm going to do for you."

She took a suitcase from underneath the bed.

"This is for you," she said. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

She walked out the door. Whatever happened now, I knew she was out of my life.

I opened the suitcase. I smiled nervously.

A couple of hours later, I was putting on a dress. I'd shaved my legs and armpits with the pink razor I found in the suitcase, and I'd put on the matching bra and panties that were underneath it. I put on red nail varnish from the makeup kit in the suitcase. Soon enough I was done dressing up as a woman.

I took out another important item in the suitcase - an LGBT guide for the town. I saw there was a trans and cd-friendly bar just a couple of blocks away - not far to go even in the very high heels I was now wearing. Well, I now knew where I'd be heading next - tonight I'd make sure I got cock again, and this time I would need no drugs to let my need be satisfied.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now it's my turn

To be honest, I really didn't like the story very much. It is in much need of developement. To me it felt like a story about a dream fetish and nothing more. A rape is rape and wanting more is sick, Sorry but this wasn't my cup of tea, Arecee

How did she know?

This is a bondage story with the way that she tricked him into the situation. He thanked her for being drugged so that he could have sex and finding out about the girl within.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine