The Maid

Printer-friendly version

I don't know how it happened. Magic of some sort is the only explanation that makes any sense. I'm standing, in a hotel room somewhere, I take it, while he lies in bed. I look at myself in the mirror while he smirks. I don't know how I got here.

I used to be a man. But now I'm wearing a peach-colored maid's uniform, with a white apron and black stockings and shoes. My hair is long. I know I'm wearing a bra and panties underneath the uniform.

But that's not all. The worst is I can feel my breasts, probably C-cups, and that I have no dangling bits in my panties - no doubt just a slit.

I don't know who he is. I don't know anything about him. But somehow I know that he made this happen, yet I can't do anything about it.

"Stop admiring yourself," he says. "You're here to serve me. Come here."

I walk towards the bed, standing right in front of him.

"Take off your apron."

I obey, letting it fall on the floor. He puts his hands on my behind, feeling my round, feminine butt. Then he lets go.

"Go finish undressing in front of the mirror."

I walk to the mirror, facing it. I take off the uniform. It's as if my now-feminine hands knew these clothes well. I take off my shoes and stockings.

I am wearing delicate, lace-covered white lingerie, which contrasts nicely with my dark skin. My legs and armpits are perfectly smooth. I unclasp my bra with ease, as I'd been wearing them for years. It falls to the floor.

I have nice, firm breasts. Probably C-cups, a bit on the large side. My nipples, though not huge, are clearly not a man's.

I pull down my panties. I'm not surprised to see I now have a slit between my legs, that all trace of maleness is gone.

"Come here."

I approach the bed. He puts his hands on my breasts, fondling them, pinching my nipples. I'm becoming aroused, I can feel my crotch getting wet.

He puts his hands on my shoulders, and pulls me into the bed with him. He climbs on top of me, his muscular, hairy legs part my own smooth, shapely legs, and in a single firm motion he deflowers me, I whimper as his whole manhood enters me. He thrusts back and forth, his whole body pushing his manhood into my love canal again and again, his lust overwhelming everything else, so that he's not fucking me or making love to me, he's mounting me like a stallion mounting a mare, and then waves of pleasure come over me, and I begin squealing with pleasure. I feel his manhood grow even bigger inside me, and fill my pussy with his seed.

I begin crying tears of joy - I don't know how it happened, but it had been everything I'd dreamed it would be.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

ooookkkk......

Not to be negative, but the point of this was? It's an ok snippet of a story, but that's about it. It doesn't answer the who's, why's, what fore's, & how's. It's not bad, just feels incomplete. Hugs, Taarpa