Becoming Karen

Printer-friendly version

It all happened because I couldn't find a pacifier. Well, maybe it's a little more complicated than that.

I was Carlos, a regular sixteen-year-old boy. Slim, not too muscular, with brown skin, I wore my jet black hair slightly long and had relatively little body hair, but nothing too out of the ordinary. After school, I regularly babysat Pablo, my baby cousin, ever since my sister had decided she couldn't be bothered. My aunt Rosa didn't want him babysat by a stranger while she was away working, all the girls in the family couldn't or wouldn't do it, and I could use the extra cash. Most of the time it wasn't too bad.

One day, the baby was crying and, after checking he didn't need anything else, I tried giving him a pacifier but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm not sure why I did what I did then. Of course, a pacifier is just a nipple substitute, so maybe I figured a real nipple would do the job just as well. I don't know.

I took off my shirt. I carried the baby towards my hairless chest and put his mouth on my nipple. He started sucking; it felt funny, but not painful or anything, and it stopped his crying. From then on I didn't bother with pacifiers, I just used my nipples.

I did notice that my nipples sometimes felt sore, but didn't think it was important, not even when I noticed my areolas had gotten bigger. I just shrugged it off. I was a teenager, my body was supposed to be changing in all sorts of ways, and it just didn't seem like a big deal. When I noticed my nipples were a little swollen, I did wonder if maybe I should stop, but I didn't. I figured the swelling would just die down.

The opposite happened. My chest began to look like I had budding breasts. Every day I made up my mind to stop letting baby Pablo suck my nipples, and every day I didn't, telling myself it had to be harmless. I started wearing loose t-shirts, jackets in all sorts of weather to hide the swelling, I'd never live down the embarrassment if people noticed, which is also why I didn't tell anyone about the problem.

One day, hanging out with my friend Sean, he said:

'Dude, have you gained weight?'

'Huh?'

'No offense, man, but your butt seems to be getting bigger. Just sayin'.'

That night, I checked it the bathroom mirror - yes, my ass had become a little rounder, but my belly was flat.

The next day, I had to get some groceries after babysitting, so I was late for dinner and I rushed home. I didn't notice my sister Claudia looking out the window at me as I ran towards the house.

Later that evening, she knocked on my room, and I told her to come in. She handed me a shopping bag with something inside.

'Carlos... this is something you need and no longer fits me.'

I opened the bag. There was a A-cup bra inside.

'What? Are you crazy?'

'No. I saw how your... tits jiggled as you were running home.'

'But I can't wear this!'

'Yes you can, but that's your choice. Look, Carlos... you need to see a doctor about it. You won't be able to hide them if they get bigger.'

I shooed her out of the room. But I did take the bra. It was a strange feeling, putting one on before I had ever taken one off a girl, but it felt strangely right, and it did help with the jiggling.

***

I finally decided to go to a doctor after what happened one morning. I was taking care of my morning hard on when I noticed something - my cock had shrunk. I had never measured it before, but I could tell from how it felt in my hand.

I went to a doctor as soon as I could.

'How, may I help you, Miss?'

Damned receptionist. Sure, I had budding breasts and so on, but surely I didn't pass for a girl? Anyway, to make a long story short, I made it clear who I was and got to see the doctor. I explained what was going on, and he ran some tests.

'Well, Carlos, it seems you have an unusual condition - one that is normally harmless but in certain cases can lead to substantial
physiological changes.'

'What do you mean, doc?'

'Well, you appear to have gynecomastia - it means you're getting a bit of breast growth. Normally it goes away on its own or only minor surgery is required, but from what you tell us it's happened unusually quickly - maybe something is stimulating your body into thinking it should be female. Have you been doing anything unusual lately?'

I wasn't about to admit I was regularly offering my nipples for a baby to suck; it was too embarrassing.

'No, I can't think of anything.'

***

The night I had a rather disturbing dream. I was at a quince aá±os party - but I wasn't a guest, I was the party girl. I was wearing a long, pleated pink dress, though sleeveless and rather low cut, and high heels. I was called to the stage and I was crowned queen of the party with a pink crown. I then waltzed with a professional dancer hired for the party, I blushed as I found him very attractive. It turned out my quince aá±os dress had detachable parts, and at some point the bottom strip fell off, so that the dress was now only knee-high. That was the cue for the next bit of the party to begin: the stage was cleared and a male stripper
was brought in. When he was down to his thong, he walked up to me and, right in front of me, took it off. I couldn't help myself, and I took his cock in my mouth, giving my first blowjob in front of everyone. After he came, as I swallowed his cum, I realized more bits of the dress had come off - I was now only wearing a very skimpy pink top and miniskirt.

That was the cue for the next stage. A man walked towards me - he was black, easily six feet tall, bare-chested, muscular. He led me by the hand and as we stepped onto the stage the remains of my quince aá±os dress fell off - I was left with only a pink bra and thong.

We turned to face the audience, and he unstrapped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. I blushed as I felt every pair of eyes in the room stare at my breasts. I felt my nipples become erect and a wetness between my legs. As if in a trance, I kicked off my shoes and took off my thong. I sat on the floor and spread my legs wide, showing my virgin pussy to everyone as they took photos with cameras and cell phones, completely naked save for the pink crown on my head.

I heard the man who had brought me to the stage pull down his jeans' zipper. He grabbed my tits, pushing me onto the floor, and without a word thrust his huge, throbbing manhood into my wet pussy.

I awoke even as I ejaculated. Since I masturbated regularly, it had been a while since I'd had a wet dream, but never one like this. It was disturbing, but on the other hand, I could still feel a pleasurable tingling all over my body from the orgasm I'd had. Well, it could have been worse, maybe the next stage would've been having sex with all the men in the audience. Even as I pictured the image, my cock became hard again. I had to take these images off my mind - so I went to my computer and looked at pics of hot naked women. My dick remained soft until I looked at an image of a man and a woman having sex. This one turned me on - but I couldn't help imagining myself as the woman, not the man. I tried to get myself aroused by the woman, but it was impossible, and I gave up and
looked up images of men. For the first time in my life, I masturbated to images of cocks, and it wasn't just my cock that was erect, but my nipples too.

***

'Carlos, I've got a big favor I want to ask,' said Sean.

We were at his place.

'Go on.'

'Well, we both know your body has been changing... I want to see you dressed like a girl.'

I swallowed.

'OK.'

'Good!'

'Now, or...?'

'Yes, before you change your mind.'

I decided I might as well get it over with, and was about to take off my shirt, when Sean stopped me.

'Wait,' he said.

He found a gym bag and pulled out a schoolgirl uniform, knee-high white socks, shoes, a bra and panties.

'Sean, I... don't need the underwear.'

'What? You mean...'

'Yes. I mean, I need a bra to stop my... chest from jiggling, and panties fit my ass better.'

'OK. Oh, I nearly forgot.'

He handed me a pink razor.

'Don't forget to shave your legs and armpits.'

I nodded, took the clothes and the razor, and went into the bathroom. I stripped to my underwear, and went about shaving. When I was done, I looked into the mirror. My newly smooth legs were definitely feminine; many of the girls at school didn't have legs this shapely. I put on the socks, school uniform, shoes. I stepped out of the bathroom.

'Man, you're becoming a really hot chica.'

I blushed.

'Turn around, I wanna see your ass.'

I did a twirl. I took a few steps towards him, wiggling my ass. I felt my nipples become erect, and not because I was cold. My tiny cock was hard, but it didn't show under the skirt.

'Wow,' Sean whispered.

I smiled.

'I-I have something else I want you to have a go at wearing.'

'Sure.'

He pulled out of the gym bag a black miniskirt, a rather skimpy red top, a pair of fishnet stockings and red high-heel shoes. He then handed me a bag with red lipstick and nail polish. Without saying a word, I took the clothes, went into the bathroom and changed. I saw myself in the mirror as I put on the lipstick - I looked like a hot teenage girl. No doubt Sean saw me the same way, because as soon as I came out he went up to me and kissed me - we French kissed and then he started kissing my neck and put his hands
on my tits. When he licked my ear, I just nodded.

We went to his room. He caressed my shapely, smooth legs and then took off my top and bra, burying his face on my breasts. Then he turned me over and lifted my miniskirt. He pulled my panties down just enough to uncover my asshole, but left them so that they covered my tiny balls and dick. I got hornier as I realized every inch of flesh he was seeing was female. I felt his cockhead grazing against my ass, then pushing into it, and felt both pain and pleasure as it went in.

I pushed back against him until his cock went in all the way to the hilt, and I could feel his pubic hair against my round ass. I moaned as he pushed back and forth.

He came, and as I felt his warm cum fill my ass, my balls emptied themselves for the last time in my life. As my little cock became limp again, I felt my scrotum being pulled inside my body, as if it were retractable. I could definitely never be a normal male again; I had no balls any more, and my cock was so small it was partly hidden underneath my pubic hair.

The next time I went over to his place, he had a new outfit for me: I dressed up as his maid. Soon after I was on all fours, scrubbing the floor, while Sean fucked my feminine ass doggy style.

***

I was on the phone with Sean.

'So, Sean... I have a surprise for you.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well, this morning I noticed something new about my body - there's a slit between my legs.'

'So you've got a pussy now?'

'Yes. Would you like to test drive it? Would you like to pop my cherry?'

An hour later, I stepped out of the bathroom. I was wearing high heels, and on my chest, a pink sash, tied in a bow behind my back, just wide enough to cover my areolas, but narrow enough to make it obvious I was wearing no bra. Below, I wore a frilly miniskirt covered with pleated pink gauze. And nothing underneath.

'You know, I didn't have a quince aá±os party when it was my birthday. But all I really want is for you to make me a woman.'

Sean didn't hesitate. He took off his shirt and swept me off my feet; I kicked off my shoes and pressed my female flesh against Sean's muscular, manly chest.

He took me to his bedroom. He pulled off the sash covering my breasts; he stared at them, excited by their size. I stared at the bulge in his jeans, and felt my new pussy getting wet as I stared. I lay on my back, and spread my legs wide.

He positioned himself on top of me, and I wrapped my legs around him; I screamed as his cock tore my hymen. As he fucked me roughly, I had orgasm after orgasm, the best one of all being when he filled my pussy with cum.

This was two months ago. Right now I'm shopping for maternity clothes.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If only...

It were that easy.

Abigail Drew.

Wondering what Carlos

will tell his family? It's not every day that a boy becomes a mother to be. LOL! :)

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

"Mom, I'm pregnant." "WHAT?!

"Mom, I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?! You knocked up your gf!?"

"No, I'm pregnant."

Or:

"Mom, I need to show you something..."

*Strips and proves he's now a she.*
*Mom faints*

"By the way, I got a little pregnant..."

Or:

"Mom, I've turned into a girl."

"That's OK, honey, as long as you don't get pregnant."

"Well, actually..."

Yes, I'm with Abi...

On this one, if only it were that easy! Karen, nice li'l tale you have here hon. (Hugs) Taarpa