Sam & Jess - 10

Printer-friendly version
I just shook my head and sighed. ‘Resistance is futile’ comes into my mind and I giggled at the geekyness of the thought.
Sam & Jess
Chapter 10
 ©2010 - Andrea Ribeiro

  


“What?”

“Slumber party, silly.” Steph said. “You need to learn a few things about being a girl and this is the beginning of your education. You have no idea how many times I wished I could have invited you to one of my parties.”

“But... but..”

“Come on Sam, it will be fun.” Jess told me.

“Okay. I guess there is no escaping, is there?”

“Smart girl.” Liz said.

“So, what is in the bags?”

“Just some things the three of us found in our closets that we grew out of, maybe we can find you some things for you to wear.”

“Why do I feel like I just became your personal Barbie doll?” I said and the three girls giggled.

At that moment mom comes into the room and greets the girls. “Hi girls, Is everything ready for tonight?” She ask them.

“Yes, Mrs. Evans.” Jess said.

“Call me Carla, girls. Mrs. Evans makes me feel so old.”

“Mom, you knew they were planning this, didn’t you?”

“Yes sweetie, and I think it will be fun.”

Then I just shook my head and sighed. ‘Resistance is futile’ comes into my mind and I giggled at the geekyness of the thought.

“Why are you giggling?” Jess asked me.

“Nothing, I just had a silly thought.”

“Come on, tell us.” Steph said.

“Resistance is futile.” I simply said. Jess and Liz looked confused and Steph just giggled.

“You are such a geek, only you to quote Star Trek in this situation” Steph said.

  

###


  

“So, what are we doing first? I have no idea what goes on in a slumber party.” I told them.

“First thing you’ll have a bath and save your legs and armpits, you don’t have much hair, but even a little is a no no.” Jess said. “After that, go into the shower and wash and rinse your hair.”

“I’m going to fill the tub and add some bath salts.” Mom said.

“After that we will have a little fashion show, and you Sam is the model.” Steph said with an evil gleam in her eyes. I look at Jess and Liz and notice they too have the same look in her eyes. ‘Yes, they are Borgs alright, and they plan to assimilate me, and mom is one of them.’ I thought to myself. Yes, I do like Star Trek.

  

###


  

I went upstairs and entered the bathroom, the tub was filled and it had bubbles in it. I can’t remember last time I had a bubble bath. I got into the tub and the water was warm and smelled like flowers, I lay down on the tub and start to bathe myself, after that I feel the bath feels so good that I decide to relax a bit. I guess I dozed off because I heard my mom calling me and the water was getting cold.

“Sweetie, are you okay in there?”

“Yes, mom. I think I dozed off for a bit, the bath was so relaxing.”

“Okay sweetie, don’t take too long.”

After that I shaved my legs and armpits. I was feeling pretty proud that I managed to not hurt myself. I got into the shower and washed my hair and rinsed like I was told to. Getting out I dried myself and the shaved legs felt so smooth and kind of nice too. After I dried myself I saw a pair of panties and a bath robe waiting for me. I looked at the panties and wondered which side was front and which was back. I decided to try it on both ways and I thought the way it felt better was the right one, I hoped.

I put on the panties and they felt pretty god at the first try, took them off and tried the other way and it felt just wrong, so I took out again and put back on like the first time. It fit pretty well and quite snugly, even my small boy bit seemed to disappear when I wore it. .‘It’s a good thing I guess.’. I looked in the mirror and I was starting to look like a girl, a flat chested one, but a girl none the less. I think I was mesmerized by the image because the next thing I remember was mom knocking on the door again.

“I think I’m done, mom.” I said putting the robe on. I opened the door and they were already waiting for me in my room.

“Hi.” I said shyly and blushing.

“Come on in, Sam. We won’t bite.” Jess said. “At least they won’t.”

I slowly entered my room and I saw a bunch of clothes spread all over my bed. I was having mixed feeling about it, I wanted to try them on but was scared too, reluctant even and I guess the girls noticed.

“Sam, they are just clothes. You don’t have to be afraid. I know this is all new for you and if you don’t want to do it tonight we won’t force you.” Mom said and the girls nodded.

“Thanks mom, but I think I’ll try them on. I know you all put a lot of thought in this.

“Are you sure?” She asked me.

“Yes mom, I’m sure. Thanks for asking though.” I said and hugged her. “So are you Borgs ready to assimilate me?” I asked with a smile and they laughed.

  

###


  

“Okay Sam, do you have the panties I left for you in the bathroom on?” Mom asked me.

I blushed and said. “Yes mom.”

“Good, then you can take off the robe as you’ll have a bit of modesty, but if you are uncomfortable I can ask the girls to wait outside for a bit until you have a bit more cloth on.”

“It’s okay mom, as long they don’t laugh at me.” I said and the girls all promised they wouldn’t.

I took out the robe and heard some gasps.

“Mom, Is there something is wrong?”

“Sweetie, have you been taking a good look at yourself in the mirror lately?” She asked me.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” I asked looking at myself.

“It’s not that sweetie, but I think you were starting to show some signs of feminization. Your waist is starting to look like a girls one.” mom said.

“You think so? I didn’t notice.”

“Yes it does, Sam.” Steph said and the other two nodded. “Your waist didn’t look like that last year.”

“I guess it doesn’t really matter now. It might make things a bit easier instead.” I told them. “And I think more changes will happen in the next few months.”

“Are you sure you are not a girl?” Liz asked me. “Because from where I’m standing, I see a pretty if not a bit underdeveloped girl. I can’t even see sign of your... well.. you know.”

“I’m not a complete girl yet, if that's what you mean, Liz. And I hope that was a compliment.”

“Yes it was. You are too pretty to be a boy.”

“Thanks Liz.” I said. “Okay girls, your Barbie doll is ready, what are we going to try first?”

  

###


  

The next hour or so passed pretty fast. The first thing they did was to get me into a bra and put some padding gel into it to give me a more girlish figure. I was a bit reluctant at first but by the time I tried the 5th (or was that the 6th) outfit I started to get into it and had a good time. I tried every type of clothes, dresses, skirts, tops, jeans, etc. I felt like a Barbie doll and strangely enough I enjoyed it. I ended up wearing a black skort, something I didn’t even know existed, I think it’s a mix of skirt and shorts and pink top with a Hello Kitty picture on it in the end. I think they wanted me to look like a 13 year old girl with that combination, but I think it looked cute so I didn’t mind much.

We went downstairs and mom ordered some pizza for us. After dinner they started to teach me how to do my nails, Jess did mine first and had me try to do hers after. It was not as easy as I thought it would be but in the end I think I did a good job with her hands and feet. We both had our nails painted a very subtle shade of pink that looked pretty cute with my Hello Kitty top. Come on, I am entitled to some cuteness. I missed a lot of growing up as a girl, so no judging, okay?

After nails it was makeup time, they started to explain about foundation, blushes, mascara, eyeliner and many other stuff that I can’t even remember the name. We spent a lot of time doing each other’s makeup and it was quite fun even mom was having fun. After makeup they started to mess with my hair, trying to give it more shape. My hair isn’t long, but it’s not short either, its big enough to tie in a small pony tail behind my head. When they finished with it they made me look into a mirror and what I saw surprised me. Looking back at me was a pretty girl, she looked younger than I am, but she was very pretty. I kept looking at the reflection for a long time before collapsing and started to cry.

Mom came to me and holds me tightly. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?” She asked me worriedly.

“Nothing (sob) mommy. It’s just...” I couldn’t find the words

Jess also came to me and started to hold me tightly too. “It’s okay Sam. I’m sorry we made you do this, we never meant to hurt you.” She said with tears in her eyes.

“It’s not that (sob) Jess. I’m not hurt. (sob). It’s just that I didn’t expect what I saw.”

“What is that?”

“The real me.”

  


  
To be continued....

up
223 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"The real me".

ALISON

How sweet that Sam has finally found herself.

ALISON

....the real me...

Andrea Lena's picture

....this made me cry so hard it hurt, but it's still all good. Thank you!



Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

assimilation

“You are such a geek, only you to quote Star Trek in this situation” Steph said.

... Fascinating...

It is always amazing when one sees themself for the 1st time as they should have been.

Christi_line_drawingcropped2.jpg
__-=Foxxe=-__

This is such a sweet story,

This is such a sweet story, that I am always sad when the chapters end so quickly. Sam is now having revelations about her true inner and outer self after seeing her new look in the mirror. She will adapt to being a girl rather quickly I feel.

Sam & Jess - 10

Sam just experienced something special that will stay with her.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sweet

littlerocksilver's picture

That was a great closing line. This was really an excellent chapter.

Portia

Portia

Something I thought appropriate for the occasion?

Beam me up Scottie!

There's no sign of male life here!

Excellent Andrea, thanks.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

This was probably your best

work yet, I'm getting really into the story as well. Good job.

Bailey Summers

wow, this was good.

and the ending was perfect - moving.

DogSig.png

Seeing the Real Me

Samatha is coming into view
I wonder if that will be her name
Liz and Stephe, Jess and Sam

Friendship and doc give an air of things are coming together.
Its hard at times to believe a dream could become real

Nice story Andrea

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors