Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 6 Isa School Day

Printer-friendly version
Are you sure you want to eat that?
Reality vs. Dreams vs. Isa
by Amaya the Night Rain
Part Six- Isa School Day

I woke to find my sister lying on the same bed as myself and smiled something that I tough I had forgotten. My eyes flutter down to my pajamas they seem different, a new memory tells me that they had just been bought two weeks ago and other set of memories told me that my sister had one just like my own, my eyes confirmed it.
I got up trying not to wake up my sis, but suddenly my arm was yanked down and then up and then back living me with my back on the wall pinned to it unable to get out without hurting whoever had done it, and new set of brief memories flashed trough me, I knew once again.
-“hello sis” I said.
-“ISA where did you think you were going without me?”
-“huh… bathroom…” Yeah, right let me sound even more stupid than I am, dammed brain someday I may need to replace you or get an upgrade, yeah that could be better at least I would still be myself.
-“oh ok, sorry” Clara said sheepishly.
I made my way out of the bed and into the bathroom that connected only to our room, got my service done and looked into the mirror… I still could see a small resemblance in my new face to the one I had. It was a small percentage but it was there. Soon I got bored of staring at myself and made my way into the room.
Once I had the door opened I closed it again, my sister was on the process of undressing and I could feel my face warming up like a volcano, a new flash of memories made me, once again, comfortable with the new situation, I opened the door again, this time albeit that she was almost dressed I felt no longer embarrassed, I had gotten used to it, therefore, I started to undress myself and get ready for school.
I was so engrossed with what I was doing that I didn’t saw my sister become paralyzed in time for a moment as if on sudden blue screen.
I made my way to the wardrobe and got out the uniform, a yellow wool sweater and a dark blue skirt of a deep blue color that reached to our knees. A new flash of memories told me that I/We had been set back 2 years in school and albeit never had forfeited a year we were now on sixth grade at 12 years of age, in the same class and seated in the same desk, in the middle of class surrounded by friends by almost all the sides of the desk.
I finished getting dressed and got to the kitchen just about the same time that Clara was about to start eating, once finished we made our way to school, first class was math, each albeit being boring to the point where almost half the class fell asleep without meaning it and the teacher never noticed, even if she did I doubt that she would care, so engrossed in teaching her “oh so divine mathematics”. We did good in that class cause we liked math, we where almost the teacher pets, if she would ever think about it or even suggest it, I would run to the most sturdy shelter that I knew because the world maybe coming to an end all by itself.
Second term was the most boring class that existed albeit also the most fun when it was the right time, and “oh lucky stars” it was the boring time. Home economics was like this, on the days we cooked, sew or made anything the class was alive with laughter of the other girls. On the days we got lessons where the teacher babbled on about the most benefits to the health of our future children or to our own health of some other spice or veggie or mushroom or, or, or, or… all we did was sleep and this was one of this days… of course there was one or another brainy taking notes and resuming the incongruous babble of our teacher. He, the teacher, was simply on for a show down on boredom.
Lunch hour was the most different thing that I have ever experienced but today it was just strange, things where never the same on the cafeteria after what happened today…

(Revised: 2011/12/23)
-
To be continued...

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 6 Isa School Day

Now they are in school, will be fun to see what happens.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine