Boys Will Be Boys - 3 - The April Fools Edition

Printer-friendly version
Boys Will Be Boys
by Saless
Chapter 3 — Betrayal
 

Last time...
After drying myself off I put on the panties, which were surprisingly comfortable. I threw on the robe and stepped out into the bedroom to find that Aunt Karen had apparently been down here again because..."

I trailed off when I heard the door open. Marcie and I turned to look at the door and found her mother standing there, looking very angry. "What is going on here, Marcie?! I told you not to open the door for anybody!"


"It's okay Mom, it's John! His aunt has been helping him the way you've been helping me. But he ran away." Marcie said. That confused me. My aunt wasn't helping me! Why would Marcie say that?

Marcie's mom seemed to calm down a lot and said, "Oh, well, I suppose that can happen. I'm glad you weren't so resistant, though." Then she turned to me, "Now, John, I know you're scared. Marcie was at first, too. But if you just give your aunt a chance you'll see that this is the best thing for you!"

I sat there in shock as I listened to Marcie's mother. I was right after all, Marcie's mother was doing the same thing to her that my aunt was trying to do to me! Only, she'd bought into it! I started getting scared now that she'd try to take me back to my aunt's house. I braced myself to make a run for the door, but waited as Marcie's mom was blocking the way.

"Relax John, it's really great once you get into it!" Marcie said excitedly. I just stared at her in horror. I didn't want to get brainwashed like that! I had to get out of here!

Marcie's mother started walking towards us and I took my chance. I shot to my feet and ran like I was going up the stairs. As I suspected, Marcie's mom tried to intercept me. But that just gave me a nice big opening for the door. By the time Marcie's mom realized what I was doing, I'd already opened the door. I was about to run out when I felt a hand grab my arm. I tried to pull away, but I was off balance and fell down. I looked up to see Marcie standing there.

"Marcie, why are you trying to stop me?!" I exclaimed.

"I couldn't let you make the same mistake twice, you're my best friend! You've got to let us take you back to your aunt's house. She'll show you how wonderful it is to be a girl!" she said, smiling like she was offering me the best thing ever. I gaped at her in shock, which gave her mom time to catch up with us and pull me to my feet.

"Now we'll have no more of this foolishness John! I can see that we'd better get you back to your aunt quickly so she can finish teaching you. You have a lot to learn yet!" she said sternly. She wasn't acting mean, but like I was misbehaving or something. Had the whole world gone crazy?!

"No, let me go!" I yelled. I tried to pull away, but she was too strong.

"Stop yelling, this is for your own good." she replied calmly. With that she started pulling me out of the house with Marcie right on her heels. With Marcie's help she was able to shove me into the back seat of her car. I immediately went to the other side of the car and tried to get out, but she must have had the child safety lock on. The door was locked and I couldn't unlock it from the inside.

Marcie got in next to me and hugged me. "It'll be alright John, you'll see! Being a girl is so much better than being a boy! And then we can talk about boys and go shopping and other girl stuff! It'll be great!" she said. She seemed really excited by it, but her words just made me shudder. Would I really end up like that if I didn't escape?

There really wasn't any chance of escape in the car, so I settled down and pretended to give up. I even cried a little. It wasn't too hard, what with the hormones and everything that had happened. Especially with my best friend turning against me!

Before I knew it we were at my aunt's house. She was just coming out of the house holding an ice pack to her head. She was looking around frantically and was extremely relieved to see us drive up. "Hi, you must be John's aunt?" Marcie's mom said. "My Marcie is his best friend. She used to be Mark."

Aunt Karen smiled widely when she heard that. She must have been worried until she realized here was another crazy lady into changing boys into girls. "Yes, my name is Karen. Thank you so much for bringing John back! I'm afraid he's not being as accepting of his new role as I thought he was." she said apologetically.

"No problem Karen! I remember how Marcie was when I first started. She was so stubborn! Thankfully, she never went as far as John, but I worried! My name is Jane, by the way." Marcie's mom said.

"I hate to ask this, but John hit me pretty hard with that chair. Would you mind helping me get John back into his room?" Aunt Karen asked. I was still pretending to have given up, but actually I was so tense I was practically vibrating watching for my chance to escape!

"Of course! In fact, Marcie and I will take care of John so you can relax, okay?" Marcie's mom replied.

"Thank you! I'll show you where his room is." Aunt Karen said gratefully and opened the front door and held it for us. Great! I thought. If she stays over there maybe I can get away!

Marcie's mother opened her door and got out before unlocking the back doors. I decided to play along for a little while so they'd relax and didn't fight her as she pulled me out of the car. Marcie followed along and came out the same door, presumably to make sure I didn't make a run for it. Some friend she turned out to be! I thought bitterly.

They both kept a hand on me as we walked up towards the door. We were about halfway there when I made my move. I pulled away from Marcie and towards her mother, as I figured they'd expect me to go the other way. That also put me close enough to trip up her mother. Once her grip on my arm broke I started running away from the house as fast as my feet would take me!

What I had forgotten was that Marcie was in track. I only made it about ten yards before she caught up with me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off balance. I tried to pull away, but we both ended up tumbling to the ground. By the time I'd untangled myself from Marcie, aunt Karen and Marcie's mother were both there and hauled me to my feet.

"That's enough of that young man! Your aunt has gone to a great deal of trouble to help you become a productive member of society. I'm not about to let you throw all that away now!" Marcie's mother said.

I let them pull me for a few feet and went limp, but aunt Karen wasn't surprised and kept her hold on me. Marcie's mother lost her grip, but I wasn't strong enough to pull away from my aunt. I certainly tried, though!

"Come on John, you'll love being a girl! Just give it a chance!" Marcie said as they all dragged me into the house. At this point I gave up all efforts at subtlety and just writhed around and hit and bit at anything and everything. I knew if they got me back down into that basement I might never get away. Or if I did, I'd be as brainwashed as Marcie!

I guess aunt Karen finally got fed up with me, because she stepped back and slugged me!

The next thing I knew I woke up back in my bed in aunt Karen's basement prison. Someone had changed my clothes and cleaned me up. Naturally, I was dressed in girl's clothes. Really girly girl's clothes. Marcie was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hey Joan. I hope you're not mad at me, but this really is for the best." she said.

I still couldn't believe she had changed this much. "Why are you doing this Marcie? If we'd run when I first got to your house we both could have escaped all this!" I said.

Marcie shook her head sadly, "You still don't understand. But you will! I hope it doesn't take you too long, I miss you." With that she stood up and left. I got up and hurried after her, thinking I might get out when the door opened for her, but aunt Karen and Marcie's mother were both there waiting.

"Don't get any ideas Joan, you're not going anywhere." Aunt Karen warned me. She let Marcie and her mother out and closed the door behind them. "Now, we have a lot of work to do young lady, and not much time to do it! Let's get to work!" It wasn't until that moment that I noticed the whip...


Wow, I can't believe how hard I tried to fight against being a girl! I'm so glad Marcie and her mom were there to bring me back so my aunt could talk some sense into me! Aunt Karen finally decided I was ready to leave the basement yesterday, and she invited Marcie and her mother to go with us shopping! It was so much fun! And tomorrow Mom comes home! She's going to be so happy that I've learned my lesson!


The End

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That has to be an ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... APRIL FOOLS ending!

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Indeed it is.

Check the tags up there. ;)

But you did have me fooled for a moment, naughty girl! :P

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Boys Will Be Boys - 3

Saless, I hope like everybody else that this is an April's Fools Day entry. I'd love to see more on the story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Saless, are you sure chapter three isn't your ....

collaberation with Jennifer White and Vicki Tern?

-- snicker --

John in Wauwatosa where it may have hit 80 F today, no joke.

John in Wauwatosa

Fooled

Hi,

I've just read this story on the THIRD of april, so I wasn't looking for some joke. I was completely fooled, but on the other hand I found this chapter so disappointing coming from Saless I had a hard time believing I was reading it. The comments at the end relieved me that it wasn't really a way to brutally murder a promising story.

Note to self: Saless is EVIL. ;)

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby

As if

We didn't know THAT already! ^_~
BTW, I was serious about the tags. There really IS an 'april fools' tag at the top of the page.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Yep!

I did include a tag, though I kept it lower case so it wouldn't stand out too much! ;) And yes, I'm evil! ^_^

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Fooled?

Yeah, that was the general idea! I've wanted to do an April Fools joke like this since I started posting here. I was inspired by various webcomics that pull tricks like this for April Fools a lot. It's the first time I've ever done any kind of April Fools joke.

I think it's kind of ironic that my reputation led you to disbelieve this was for real, while at the same time I'm known for being evil! ;) But then, I've written before about the contrary nature of people. I like a happy ending, but I am evil! ^_^

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

So spill the beans girl!

Are you going to unpub this and pub a real chapter, or you're going to let this one be as a sort of alternate ending? :)

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I figured I'd change the

I figured I'd change the title on this to 'Boys Will Be Boys - 3 - April Fools Edition' once I post the real chapter 3. I'll have to change the 'weight' of this and all following chapters to get them to list properly, but I've done that before.

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Brat!

You had me fooled.

^_^

^_^ 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

I am sorry but this is so wrong!!!

Pamreed's picture

I am TS but it is because I was really a girl not because someone
forced me!! This is child abuse and I hope it is not condoned here!!
I will read some more to see what happens!!

Boys will be Boys

As the classroom door closed, Joey got up from his seat. Rushing to the front of the room, he ran his fingernails down the blackboard.

Squeak...squeak... the sound echoed through the room.

The girls in the second grade class squealed, "Eek! Stop it Joey!"

The boys all laughed.

Three more boys jumped up to add their squeaking nails to the din.Web design company Newcastle

Look that may be an april fools chapter...

...but it deserves to be responded to. Here's what I would do. I'd jump the kid in the basement tie a blouse around his neck in a square knot. Both the ladies would have to come down to keep him from suffocating. While they are saving him I lock all three of them downstairs. Then I lower can goods down the dumbwaiter and tell them to ration mother will be back to let them out.