Boys Will Be Boys - 4

Printer-friendly version
Boys Will Be Boys
by Saless
Chapter 4 — Whose Side Is She On?

Last time...
"Don't worry, after seeing how badly you were hurt, they won't be letting her anywhere near you for a long time! You just relax and rest, and we'll see you in the morning, okay?" Mr. Donner said.

"Okay. See you later." I replied. Marcie gave me a careful hug and she and her dad waved on their way out. I waved back and then settled back in the bed with a sigh. I was surprised how tired and achy I was feeling. But then, if I'd had surgery, that makes sense, right?

My eyes were drooping and I was just about asleep when I heard someone call my name. It didn't really register at first, but then I heard it again. I recognized the voice and my eyes snapped open. I'd almost forgotten that there was one other person involved in this who the police didn't have, and she was walking right towards me! "Mom?!" I gasped.


"John!" Mom cried out, rushing towards me.

Despite assurances that she was safely locked away Mom's arrival had me looking around for Aunt Karen. "What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"We just got back. I went over to Karen's to pick you up and there were police all over her house. What happened?" Mom said.

"What do you think happened?!" I replied angrily. "She did exactly what she said she would do!"

Mom looked confused, "What do you mean?"

"She said you wanted her to 'teach me a lesson'!" I said, flinching away when she reached out towards me.

"What?! What did she do?!" Mom exclaimed.

"What's all this yelling about?" a male nurse asked angrily as he walked in.

"That's what I want to know!" Mom added.

"It was Mom's idea," I said, pointing at Mom, "for my Aunt to try and turn me into a girl. That's how I ended up here!"

"I heard about that." the nurse said, turning angrily on Mom. "How could you send your own son to a lunatic like that?"

"W-what?! A girl?" Mom said, looking a bit dazed.

"I think you'd better leave; you're upsetting him." the nurse said. Mom moved her mouth like she wanted to argue, but no words came out. He pushed her out and closed the door before turning back to me. "Are you alright John?" he asked.

I relaxed back into the pillows once the door closed. "Yeah, I guess." I said with a wince.

"Do you want me to call the police? About your mother?" he asked.

"I...don't know." I said. I had doubts at first that Mom was really involved, but after hearing Aunt Karen's side of phone conversations with Mom a few times I'd been convinced. Now, seeing her reaction, I wasn't as certain anymore. "Do you think she really didn't know?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know. You'd be a better judge of whether she was acting just now or not."

"I don't know anything anymore." I sighed.

"I can understand that. Look, my name's Phillip. I just started my shift, so I'll be here all night. I'll make sure your mother doesn't come in here so you can get some rest. You can figure all this out once you've recovered." he said.

I was having trouble keeping my eyes open so I didn't argue with that idea. "Thanks. I wish I could trust her, but..." I said sleepily.

"Just rest. You're safe here." Phillip said.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew there was light streaming in through the window. It wasn't long before Phillip checked in on me. "Finally woke up, huh?" he said with a smile.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"About nine hours. How do you feel?" Phillip answered.

"Thirsty and sore." I replied.

"I'll get you some water." he said. The water he got me was room temperature, which I hate, but I was so thirsty I didn't care. Phillip helped me get into a more comfortable position and then went on to continue his rounds. That left me with nothing to do but think about my situation. I was sure that Aunt Karen was out of the picture for at least a while. After all, she was caught chasing us. But I wasn't sure what to think about Mom.

I was starting to really feel down about the mess my life had become, so I was glad to see Marcie and her mother come in. Phillip intercepted them and talked to them for a minute before coming over to me. "Is it alright for them to come in?" he asked.

I smiled, it was nice to have someone watching out for me. "Sure, they're the ones that brought me here. They're great." I said.

Phillip smiled back, "Good. I was worried that you wouldn't have any visitors you trusted after last night. I'll be nearby if you need anything."

Marcie and Mrs. Donner looked quizzically at me after Phillip left. "What was that about?" Mrs. Donner asked.

"He was just making sure it was okay for you to come in. Mom came by last night." I replied.

"Are you alright?" Marcie asked, stepping quickly to my side and taking my hand in hers.

Damn hormones! I thought, wiping away the tears that thinking about Mom brought on. "Yeah. It's just...I don't know what to think about Mom anymore. Aunt Karen said it was Mom's idea to 'train' me, like she did. And I heard her talking to Mom on the phone a couple of times while I was at her house. And she did send me there in the first place. But she seemed confused last night and...well, she's my Mom." I said. At the last I couldn't keep it together anymore and ended up crying in earnest. Marcie hugged me as best she could without hurting me and Mrs. Donner came around and held my other hand.

"We'll figure this out John." Mrs. Donner said. "I find it hard to believe that your mother knew what was going on. But I also find it hard to believe that anyone could ever want to hurt you like your aunt did, so I'm as confused as I imagine you are. We'll get to the bottom of it. If we haven't by the time you're ready to be released, you can stay at our house until we have."

Marcie nodded vigorously along with her mother's words and I found myself tearing up all over again. I was sure glad I wasn't on those hormones anymore; I could do without all this crying! "Yeah, don't worry John. We'll keep you safe." Marcie added with another hug.

"Thanks. You're the best friend a guy could have Marcie." I said. She smiled at that, but seemed kind of sad for some reason. I guessed that she was worried that the kids at school wouldn't feel the same way. "I promise I'll look out for you. Well, once I get out of here, anyway."

Mrs. Donner laughed, "Don't get ahead of yourself John. We'll be taking care of you for a while yet. I don't think you realize how severe your injuries were. The drive here aggravated them, but even without that there was a real chance that broken rib could have punctured a lung and killed you."

"Really? But she never hit me that hard or that many times at once." I said, a little stunned at what she said. How could I have been that badly hurt?

"The doctor I talked to said that the shape your ribs were in was consistent with continual abuse over a period of time. Apparently even relatively minor blows, if repeated often enough, can weaken and even break bones over time. Until he talked to the police he was ready to have me arrested for child abuse!" Mrs. Donner said.

"What?!" Marcie and I exclaimed in unison.

"Relax kids, he was just doing his job. In cases like this the doctor is required to report any suspected abuse to the authorities. But since they already have your aunt in custody, there hasn't been a problem. We do need to call a..." Mrs. Donner stopped and pulled a business card out of her purse, "Officer Daniels, when you're ready. They need your statement. Marcie and I already gave ours. I think they've talked to your mother as well."

I nodded, "Yeah, I figured they'd want to talk to me. I'm ready any time."

Marcie looked at me worriedly, "Are you sure? Mom says you don't have to do it right away."

"It's okay, I'm fine. Besides," I added, noticing Marcie's frown, "the sooner I give my statement the sooner they can lock Aunt Karen up and throw away the key. I worry that she'll get out on bail or something and come looking for me."

"We can talk about that with the police, if you want." Mrs. Donner said.

I nodded, "Okay. You can go ahead and call them now, if you want."

"Are you sure John?" Marcie asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I want to get it over with." I said.

"Okay, I'll call right now." Mrs. Donner said. She stepped out of the room to make the call, since they don't allow cell phones in the building. At least, I assume they didn't, as the other hospitals I'd been in didn't.

"How are you really feeling John?" Marcie asked.

"Okay." I tried, but Marcie wasn't buying it and glared at me. "All right, alright! I'm stiff and sore, my chest hurts, it's still a little difficult to breath, and I'm scared stiff that Aunt Karen or Mom are going to get a hold of me and I'll end up right back in that basement. Satisfied?!"

Marcie held me as close as she could with all the tubes and stuff. When she pulled back there were tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry to push you like that John," she said, "but I worry that you hold stuff back too much. I know you're hurting, but you act like it's just another day! That's not healthy. We're best friends, you can trust me not to say anything to anyone else if that's what you're worried about."

I shook my head, "Nah, I know I don't have to worry about you talking. I guess..." I stopped and thought about it, something I'd been avoiding doing too much of lately. "I guess I just didn't want to worry you. You've got enough on your plate, after all."

Marcie shook her head with a rueful smile and brushed a few tears off her cheeks with the back of her hand. "I should have known you'd be worrying about anyone other than yourself. Please, don't worry about me John. You're the one who's injured and has all these problems thanks to your aunt and maybe your mom."

"You're asking a bit much, there. I always worry about you. Do you have any friends, besides me?" I said, remembering my realization yesterday.

She smiled sadly and shook her head, "No, not really. The other guys hang around with me for your sake, but none of them pay any attention when you're not around. The girls are okay, but they don't talk to me much. And some of the other guys are downright nasty when you're not there."

"I was afraid of that." I sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't realize that until yesterday. Maybe we can do something about that this year."

"Yeah, that would be nice." Marcie agreed. We continued to talk about school for a while after that, though neither of us brought up what would happen with her being a girl now. I was worried about frightening her. Besides, I'd be there to kick anybody's butt who gave her any trouble!

"Officer Daniels will be by in thirty minutes or so John." Mrs. Donner announced, walking back to the side of my bed.

"Okay." I said, getting a little nervous.

"They're not going to take her side, John." Marcie said. She had to explain what she meant to Mrs. Donner, who agreed with her. We just talked about whatever until he got there. Officer Daniels turned out to be the big guy with the gruff voice I'd seen yesterday.

"Hello John, I'm Officer Daniels." he said as he walked in. He had to duck a little to get through the door, he was really big! I felt Marcie squeezing my hand and Mrs. Donner stroking my hair and realized I'd shrunk back from him when he entered. I took as deep a breath as I could and let it out slowly to try and relax.

"Hi officer." I said weakly.

"I'm just going to sit over here, if that's alright." he said, taking a seat on one of those uncomfortable molded plastic chairs by the door. I felt better with him not looming over me, so I nodded. He looked like he had to be uncomfortable in that little chair with his big body, but he didn't show it. "So, John, are you ready to tell me what happened?"

"Sure." I said, taking another deep breath. Mrs. Donner was still stroking my hair, which was kind of weird. She'd never done that before, though my Mom had when I was younger. It felt kind of nice, though, so I didn't say anything. "Mom decided I'd stay with my aunt over the summer while she and her boyfriend went to Mexico..." I took him through the whole story from the beginning. He didn't stop me once, just sat there and took notes on a little notepad. He changed pages a lot, I think he must have filled the whole pad!

By the end Marcie was crying openly and had her head on my shoulder. Mrs. Donner had a few tears in her eyes, too. Officer Daniels was scowling. "That's quite a story, John. If we hadn't already searched your aunt's house, I might have trouble believing it. We found the estrogen she was giving you, and that locked basement room. We also found the tactical baton she used to break your ribs. There are still tests to run, including a blood test on you to prove the estrogen is in your system, but it's going to be a slam dunk, I think. You're a really brave kid." he said.

I shook my head, "If I was really that brave I would have broken out of there a lot sooner, instead of giving in to my aunt and dressing and acting like a girl."


To Be Continued…

up
123 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor child, his life has been shattered, period

We the readers, the hospital and the police know for certain the aunt he feared tried to feminize him and assaulted him. The extent of the damage physically is yet to be known. The psychological damage is even harder to assess.

Big questions to be answered, can he ever be who he was meant to be? Can he ever be a fully functional male? Though the time was short if the dosages were high enough, the right kind of hormones and hormone antagonists and if he was at a critical point of his male sexual and physical development who knows the damage? Is he sterile? Will the drugs dissipate quickly and he recover his maleness and develop normally or are there implants, long lasting drugs and so on? Has she done anything to damage his testicles, injections or the like? How nasty and sophisticated was aunties drug regimen? And if mom was in on it, something I doubt but who knows, is the damage already too great, IE was he already being drugged before the summer?

As to mom ... was she involved or not?

Problem is he can NEVER trust her again. HE knew the aunt hated men for what reason we do not yet know. Did mom also hate men? Odd her running off for fun with a man, would a man hater want physical contact with males? But then she could have seen men as a walking dildo, a sex object only.

I'm more inclined to think a combination of that she was hot for the man and wanted time alone and did not realize her sister was this rabidly anti male. II got the impression they had not been real close in recent years and mom wanted to remedy that. I think mom also was honest in wanting to get closer to her sister she had once been close to as a child and hoped her son could have that too.

There might be some justification for the aunts bizarre actions if say she was the victim of a rape, possibly by the boy's dad or someone like him but we do not know her reasons yet. Maybe the girls fought over the same man and this is revenge? Maybe she's simply insane? Revenge, hate, a conspiracy between the sisters, insanity, what?

My best guess is this is more a case of child neglect rather that abuse on her part but either way her son can never trust her for at best her judgment is severely impaired., at worst she intended for her sister to maim her own child. Trust once lost is hard to regain. Even if innocent and loving, mom has lost her sons love.

If you like the conspiracy theories, where did the sister get all the drugs and stuff? When was the dungeon set up? All this took planning yet was ready and waiting for her victim. Mom talked about this early and auntie used the time? Aunty already abused men professionally, was a dominatrix and upped the action with the nephew? Or mom was in on it?

The one good thing in this is he is now closer and better understands his TG friend and has found a loving family there even as his shatters to dust.

I can see only one way for mom to prove her love and that is to bring any evidence she has against her sister and to sue her in civil court for her sons damages. IE prove she is disgusted at what happens and is acting the mother tiger and not the black widow spider.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

A house with the dark history

If aunt was abused - maybe it was exactly in that same house, in that same basement. She found and bought the house - to always remember and to enact vengeance using the same methods.

I agree, the trust for the mother is clearly lost. Neither words nor any kind of proof can remove the ingrained untrustingness.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Justification??

Frank's picture

There might be some justification for the aunts bizarre actions if say she was the victim of a rape, possibly by the boy's dad or someone like him but we do not know her reasons yet. Maybe the girls fought over the same man and this is revenge? Maybe she's simply insane? Revenge, hate, a conspiracy between the sisters, insanity, what?

There is no justification to do that to another person, let alone a minor...PERIOD!

As for the conversations he heard of the Aunt and Mother on the phone, he only heard the Aunt's side and she may have been talking to no one on the other end...however the mother was grossly STUPID for leaving her son with the sister in the first place.

Hugs

Frank

This is a very heartbreaking story of forced Feminization.

John isn't a girl, andby the way he wanted to and finally did escape his aunt's clutches, confirms that. But what about Marcie and Her mother? If John went to stay by them, would they feminize him there, because his aunt failed? Or if he goes back home, will his mother take up where his aunt left off? These questions need to be answered. Marcie and her parents are on John's side now, but will they always be on his side? And what about John's mother? Was she really confused that her sister would do that to her child, or was she just acting (worthy of an Academy Award)? I guess we will see.

The hormones will wear off after a while, and John will be back to his normal strength. This is one story in which the boy has to win over forced feminization and assault. John is only 14 and as such can be injured more readily than a stronger man. But I would love to see John come out of this with his Maleness intact, and become Marcie's boyfriend.

The psychological damage that was done, can only be determined by a psychiatric professional. Right now John's emotions are riding a Tsunami of feelings and is confused as to why all this happened in the first place. So, John just has to come through this as a male. I say that, because all through this story John has made it clear that he doesn't want to be a girl, and the way he talks too is indicative of the male of the species. John definitely needs to win.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Marcie's Family Is Safe - Is Mom good or bad.

RAMI

I do not think John is in any danger from Marcie and her Mom trying to feminize him, short of having to help him become a girl (not a forced feminization)because the hormones he has been fed by his aunt and maybe mom can not be reversed.

Mom and Dad have only recently begun to allow Mark to transition into Marcie. While they are trying to help and seem to be doing so out of love for their child, they sometimes under pressure regress into thinking and perhaps treating her as their son Mark. When mom was angry, she addressed him as "Young Man". She realized it quickly and corrected herself. I do not think Marcie's parents would do this to John.

I had given up on this story, after reading the original (April's Fools Day) Chapter 3. I found the characterization of Marcie and her mom to be cruel and did not like where the story was going. I'm glad that that was a prank and that the story is taking a different track.

I am perplexed about Mom. There are clues that she was part of the plot to transform John and some lesser clues the other way. Both would be standard TG themes. However, it seems that when a Mom sends her son to the wayward Aunt, it is usually a story where the boy is changed through loving feminization, either because everyone understands that is what he wants or as a means to correct a naughty child, rather then a story of feminization through terror and beatings.

RAMI

RAMI

THANK YOU

As a reader of this story. I have been wondering what was going to happen next. I could not help but notice that the same day that poor kid escapes from his aunt is the same day that mom shows up. Is it just by chance? Is it the end of the summer?
Or is somthing else going on here. IE. Mom has not been in Mexico all this time with her boyfriend, but has been in the comunity all this time. If this true, which I hope it is not, than Mom needs to hang. Oh well. I guss I will find out in about a month.
Thank you for a wonderful story. A reader in Alaska.

A clarification and more questions

In my mentioning that the aunt may have been abused or raoed as a child , even John her victim mentioned this possibility, was only to explain why she acts as she does. I in no way condone it. And even if he ws some incorigible budding criminal, whice Marcie and her mom;s comments say ois not true, this severe a *pettycoating* would be illegal and unethical. We don't even use hormones on rapistis anymore as that was found to be inefffective abd cruel. Rape is about power and control, not sexuality.

As to mom geting bsck so soon, where do they live? Mom shows up late at night at the hospital, the law was involved much earlier in the day.

If they live in say SanDieago and mom was vacationing in northern Mexico it could be a few hours flight.
Or she was due to come home this day anyway. Maybe the trip was an unhappy one or they got homesick? Bad weather or a hothel strike? Whatever.

Still it needs explaining.

I note from the kids conversation, John was being drugged and on forced hormones for at least several weeks. Was all the discomfort in his chest the broken ribs or buddiung breasts? To have just female hormonal emotional responces takes time though it could be stress. If auntie is truely insane her dosing leves could be very high and given she has knocked him out with drugs at least once, has she castrated him chemically or otherwise while uncosicous?

I agree, he MUST be allowed to becoome a whole and healthy oy then a man or the sicko aunt and any acompliceses have won. He and I do mean he needs justice and some far share of happyness.

We have so many questions and Saless has only given us so much, Meanie!

-- snicker --

That you are posting again, more of Venus Cursed or Kittyhawk or any of the others, Crysalsis or the Arena, under way?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Boys Will Be Boys - 4

Could Aunt Karen have been turned into a girl against her will by some sadistic adult that kept it a secret? Could John's mother have been traumatised to forget about it?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine