A Prayer Answered: Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version
  Sandra has started her transition and will attend school as a girl. Also Brian has asked Sandra to be his girlfriend, how did Brian go from being pissed to this in one short day. Follow Sandra Saturday and going with Dad and Brian to the truck rally.
 
And Now...

 
A Prayer Answered
Chapter four
By Sara D.

Chapter 4
 
After Brian had just asked me to be his girlfriend and with how he reacted this morning, I needed to know more and to make sure he was serious or just pulling my leg.

“Brian, what happened after you stormed out and what made you change your mind about me?” I asked as we walked into the house went to my room and sat on my bed. Dad walked past my room and saw us but went into the den, obviously to give us space to talk.

“As soon as I got to school and calmed down a bit and then I started to feel guilty about what I said. All the memories of our time as best friends came to me and I could not help but smile at all the good times we have had. I also felt bad because in the back of my mind when I first saw you this morning I thought you were pretty hot and was thinking on how I could ask you out. And when you told me who you were, I guess I kind of just flipped out without thinking about your feelings and I guess it kind of pulled at my own feelings of not wanting to be considered gay for liking you. What I mean is I have always liked you, even as Tim, but now that you are Sandra I am sure I like you even more than before. I was just afraid you would not want to be my friend if you knew I was gay. And I am sorry for the way I acted earlier.” Brian said with compassion and warmth.

“That does explain a few things, and I appreciate your honesty Brian, I like you too, but I am still unsure of what my feelings are about liking boys or girls in a relationship way. I was like you said, afraid of what you and others would think, that is why I need time to figure things out. Things are going to be different for me on Monday. Everyone at school will know immediately who I am and what I’m doing. I have read many web sites and stories of how transgendered kids and teens are treated. Some are treated well while others are hated and betrayed. I’m not sure I want to drag you along with the bad parts, finding out that I want to be a girl is one thing, but those also knowing you’re my boyfriend might make things for you bad as well.”

“I know you're right about that but I am still your friend and will support you in this no matter what.” Brian said.

“You may change your mind after Monday, Brian. I know that I have feelings to sort out and I’m not sure I want the added stress of worrying about what might happen to you.”

“I understand Sandra and I will give you the space you need until you decide what is right for you, I’ll be patient and will wait.” Brian said with a slight smile.

“What are you smiling at?” I asked him with my own smile

“I just can’t get over how pretty you are, and how lucky I am to have a friend like you,” he said as he took my hand in his.

I kind of shrugged as he held my hand the let it happen, what the hell I thought to myself. I am a girl now, isn’t this what happens between a girl and a boy that are friends. Shit I didn’t know or how I’m supposed to feel right now. “Brian you’re a good friend and I do love you too, but let’s take this slowly and see how we feel down the road, okay?” I asked him and smiled.

“You're right Sandra; I’m just excited about all of this. I mean look at you.” I saw our two faces in the mirror over my dresser. “You're prettier then my sister and most of the girls at school, it’s uncanny.” Brian said and I had to agree that I did look beautiful if I must say so.

Brian and I spent about an hour just talking and every once in a while him or I would hold the others hand. It never got any further than that. My dad knocked on my bedroom door about that time and I got up and opened the door. If you must know it was never locked.

“What’s up Dad?” I asked as he came in.

“It’s getting late you two. Brian it’s time for you to be getting home, you can see Sandra again tomorrow.” My dad said smirking and then smiled at us.

“Ok Mr. D. I guess it is time to go, it’s almost 9:30.” Everyone I know called my dad Mr. D. “See you tomorrow Sandra.” Then he gave me a friendly hug goodbye.

After Brian left I followed Dad into the living room, I was sure he wanted to talk. I smoothed my skirt under me as I sat.

“So how is Brian taking all of this?” Like he didn’t know. Dad’s cute sometimes, always knew how to start a conversation. I was realizing how stupid I was about not telling him about me when Mom found out.

“He is actually excited about it to be honest, Dad. He acted pissed this morning because he has always felt feelings for me. But I am still unsure of how I feel about him, boys if you know what I mean.”

“I understand how you feel honey, not knowing for sure is normal. You're only sixteen and just started hormones as a girl. You may find in time you like boys more and more as you get older. Just take your time and at least you know you have a friend that will be there for you when you need him. Also be careful because as pretty as you are now, even knowing you were once a boy. Boys at school are going to find you attractive and will flirt with you. And no matter what happens, even if you decide to marry a man or a woman, I will still love and support you.”

“I love you Daddy.” I said with tears in my eyes and gave him a big hug.

“I love you to sweetie.” Dad said with a tear in his eye. “There must be something in my eye,” he said as he smiled at me breaking the hug.

“Oh Daddy, you’re such a kidder.” I said as I lightly punched him in the arm, God I love that man I’m so blessed to have him as a daddy.

“I know sweetie, you better get cleaned up and ready for bed.

“Thank you Dad.” Again I hugged him tight and thanked God for answering my prayer. “Dad?”

“Hmm?”

“I love it when you call me sweetie…. It sounds so feminine.”

“You’re welcome, now of to bed with you.”

I cleaned off my makeup in the bathroom then undressed in my room. I placed the skirt and blouse in the laundry hamper, and then I washed out my bra, panties and pantyhose in the sink and hung them on the towel rack. I showered and shaved everywhere again and then put on a fresh pair of panties and put on my lavender nightie. I lay down and thought about my day. As I recalled all the feelings of the nice clothes and Brian, thing arose and I again had to use that stupid towel to clean up. But I was starting to like that feeling. I knew from the moment I got that shot earlier that this feeling would not last for long and it would slowly fade away. I was ok with that. I then fell asleep.

I woke the next morning with an erection as normal, but it coincided with a very vivid dream I had. I was standing on the Alter with a beautiful white wedding dress and was kissing Brian at the completion of our wedding. I was in love and melted into his arms. We were then in bed together, what was weird is that I was still physically a male and enjoyed what Brian and I had done. I really need to talk to Dr. Louis about these feeling, did I jump the gun on the hormones. Is it too late? No, I’m a girl why am I feeling this way. I want to be a complete girl, but why am I masturbating, why does it feel so good, and why am I so confused? I succumbed to the urge and once again needed a towel to clean up. I then thought as long as I have the equipment I might as well enjoy it while I can. But I’m still confused.

I then dragged myself to the bathroom, showered, put makeup on, and dressed. I put on a clean pair of panties, bra and then pulled out a pair of black tights, pink skirt and red blouse. I then fixed up my hair and went down stairs where Dad was cooking breakfast.

“Good morning sweetie, you look beautiful this morning.”

“Thanks Dad, we're still on for monster trucks right?”

Dad smiled and said. “Of course, I told you I have the tickets, remember I have three, one for Brian.”

“Oh that’s right cool.” We always took Brian; he loves it as much as Dad and I. “What time are we going to leave?”

“Around 10:30, well stop and get snacks on the way.”

“Ok, I’ll call Brian and see if he still wants to go.” I dialed his number and he answered in a sleepy voice.”

“He…Hello”

“Good morning sleepy head.” I said in a cheerful voice.

“Hi Sandra, what time is it?” He asked sounding a bit more awake.

“Its 8:30 now get up and get ready; Dad and I are taking you to the monster truck show today.”

“Monster trucks, hell Yah! What time does it start?” Brian said now fully awake and excited.

“At noon, you excited about going?” I asked teasingly.

“You know I am I love monster trucks. Thanks for asking, and I even get to go to my favorite past time with the most beautiful girl I know.” I could almost hear him smiling as he said that and I could not help but blush. “I just need to get up, take a shower and get dressed. What time does your Dad want to leave?”

“Around 10:30 as to get good parking and to walk around the parking lot so we can drool over all the modified trucks that will be there.” I said getting more excited every minute; you see I have this thing for big trucks and classic cars. I may want to be a girl but I still like flashy cars.

“Ok I’ll be around your house about ten, is that okay?”

“Yes of course its okay you goof. I can’t wait to get going.”

“Me too I’ll see you in a bit, bye for now.” Brian said with anticipation.

“See ya.” I said as I hung up the phone. Now what am I supposed to do for the next hour and a half while waiting for Brian to show up? I spent about twenty minutes in front of the mirror making sure I looked presentable, then I admired my girlish figure for another ten minutes, I could not get over the feeling of that skirt and tights I had on. I know, a bit much for a monster truck rally, forgive me it was my first date. Yes I am calling it a date. I figure what the hell. I might as well enjoy Brian’s company as a girl while I’ve got him wrapped around my finger. I snickered as I thought about it.

Well that really girly episode in front of the mirror only lasted half an hour, what to do for the next hour while I wait? I was getting impatient so I called Brian again; I know girls don’t call boys.

“Hello.” Brian answered

“Hey Brian, are you ready yet? I’m getting bored and was wondering if you wanted to come over now and we could talk while we wait to go.” I asked a little anxiously.

“Sure, I’ll be right over. I am a boy after all. It doesn’t take me forever to get ready,” he said with a laugh.

“This is true, but I’ve been ready for hours and I am antsy for you to come over.”

“You are, really? That’s great I’ll be over in a sec,” he said and hung up.

I heard a knock on the front door only a matter of minutes later and answered it. Brian took one look and I then smiled ear to ear.

“Gosh you're pretty, Sandra, I don’t know how you’re able to look so dammed sexy having been a boy just two days ago. But I’m not complaining.” He then took my hands in his and I could not help but blush again as I smiled back at him. I was feeling extra special and feminine with all this attention I was getting from him in the last ten seconds. Who cares, I was feeling lovely and Brian likes me. I guided him into the house and he said hello to my dad who just walked out from the den.

“Good morning Brian, how are you today?”

“Just fine MR D. Thanks for letting Sandra invite me along.”

“You’re always welcome, Brian, even more so now. Sandra’s going to need support from friends like you Monday.”

“Thank, I will always support her, no matter what happens. Even if she doesn’t want to be my girlfriend in the end, I will be there for her.”

“That’s very adult of you Brian and I would be proud to have you as Sandra’s boyfriend if you so choose.”

“Hey, don’t I get a say in all this?” I said trying to sound hurt and pouting.

“Of course you do, sweetie, you’ll get to pick out the dress for your wedding day once Brian and I are done planning it.” My dad said sarcastically.

“Daddy, that’s not very funny. I haven’t even picked out my dress for prom yet.” I retorted.

“Touché my dear, you have some wit. That’s my girl, just like Dad.” Dad said with pride then changed the subject all the while Brian was quite the whole time. “So who’s on for cotton candy and pink popcorn when we get to the stadium?”

“Me….ME!” Brian and I said simultaneously, Dad knowing those were our two favorite snacks to get while at the show.

We then got into the car and made our way to the show, Brian, Dad and I had a wonderful time and got to see lots of tricked out cars and trucks. Had you been there you would have seen a father and daughter accompanied by her boyfriend. Brian made several attempts to hold my hand and I never once objected. I felt very feminine when he did it. And I would always smile back at him to reassure him I was okay with it. The more I thought about it the more I became sure about which direction I would go. Don’t get me wrong though, I was also thinking about experiencing things before I was complete. I will just add it to the list of things to ask when I see Dr. Louis again.

Brian, Dad and I chatted about all the cool stuff we saw while driving home. Brian and I were in the back seat and he kept really close to me the whole time. I did not mind one bit. Just the way it felt when he would brush up against my nylon covered legs felt exhilarating. I think I will be ok with a boyfriend at some point, which will of course be Brian I am sure, at least I think I am sure; it’s just one more thing to add to my list.

“Did you two have fun today?” Dad asked breaking my deep thinking, and then I realized I was staring into Brian’s green eyes and he was doing the same.

“Yes, I think we both had a great time. I am really glad Sandra invited me along, it sure was nice being seen with the most beautiful girl in town,” he said sweetly and smiled at me as we got out of the car.

“Thanks for coming Brian, I had a wonderful time.” Then I did something totally unexpected and on impulse, I kissed Brian on the cheek and giggled like a little school girl after. He gave me the most wonderful smile.

“Thank you Sandra, that was nice of you to invite me. I sure do enjoy being with you.”

“Me too, I think we should go out again.” I said then wondered if I would regret it later, nah, never mind I am sure I want too.

“How about we go to a movie after church tomorrow? I wouldn’t mind seeing Madagascar 2.” Brian asked.

“Oh yah I would like to see that. Is that okay with you, Dad?”

Sure it’s okay. Would you like to borrow the car? I wouldn’t want to be a third wheel.” Dad said smiling.

“Thanks Dad.” I then started to laugh a little since Brian couldn’t drive yet because he had failed the written test and I had my license already.

“What’s so funny?” Brain asked.

“Well I’m the girl and I’m the one who will be driving. I just found that to be funny.

“Ha Ha, very funny Sandra, I’ll see you tomorrow then. Mom wants me home for dinner.”

“Your mom, how’s she taking all of this?” I asked forgetting all about him and his family. I was so stupid not to ask how things are at his house and family. I was only thinking of myself.

“Well … Um I haven’t told anyone yet. I was going to do that tonight. And I think it would be best to introduce you later, after I break the ice per say.”

We parted ways with a hug and I walked into the house in a dreamy state with Dad not far behind. I sat on the couch, took my shoes off and relaxed through a quiet dinner. After cleaning up and getting ready for bed, Dad reminded me of church.

"Don’t forget to wake early. You’ll need extra time to get ready for church.” Dad said with a big smirk.

I hadn’t thought about church since this began, heck it had only been a few days. Crap, what will Pastor Dean think? Hell what will all the other parishioners think? I’m in big trouble. Dad must have seen the horrid look on my face because he told me not to worry.

“Don’t worry; Pastor Dean is okay with you attending church as Sandra. He is very progressive and says that you are most welcome as always and that no one at the church will bother you. In fact, most of them may ask as to why you were a tomboy. Pastor Dean is understanding and compassionate. You have nothing to worry about sweetie.”

“Thanks Dad, good night.”

“Good night my daughter, I love you.” Dad finally said as I started off for my room.

“I Love you too, Dad.” I then gave him a big hug and went fast to sleep.


 
To Be Continued...

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Special names

I got a bit confused there who is Susan; Sandra in disguise?

Special Names

Just a slip up in editing. It's Sandra.

Wonderful Way To Start The Day

Susan is coming along just fine. Now there are hurdles to overcome, a big one coming up, too.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nice story

RAMI

Good story. Enjoyed how everything is progressing. Can't wait to see how school goes.

Rami

RAMI

Good Story

I just discovered your tail. It is very sweet. Look forward to more.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

What a nice story...

What a nice story...I hope she'll be happy with herself...Her dad should go out as mother-daughter... and her mom should have talked to her husband about her before she died. I'm glad my mom and dad can talk about this with me.

TGSine --

TGSine --958

Dr Thelma Louis?

:giggles: bad pun!

I like your story, though it sometimes feels like you are just skimming certain events. Don't be afraid to draw them out a little bit more.

Thanks for writing this :)