A Prayer Answered: Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version
  Sandra returns to school as her new self; full of confidence but with a little fear of what might happen. Will Sandra be accepted or hated and what will happen if she runs into Kevin Chambers (the school bully) is feeding the fear. Things get a bit dicey in this chapter, therefore is now for more mature audiences.
 
And Now...

 
A Prayer Answered
Chapter six
By Sara D.

Chapter 6
 
I awoke well rested on Monday, hurried to shower and get dressed. As I thought about what to wear on my first day dressed as a girl to school I first had chosen a skirt but then decided on a pair of jeans and yellow t-shirt. After putting on a fresh pair of panties and bra I felt those familiar feminine feelings as I inserted the forms in the bra. Looking in the mirror I admired the reflection and slipped on the jeans and buttoned the top button. Boy these jeans sure are low cut. I finished with the t-shirt and brushed and styled my hair just how Marge had showed me. I then sat at my make shift vanity, some space I cleared on my dresser, and applied makeup just how mom had shown me the last time we did this together. I just wish she could be here to see this, I felt sad and felt a tear slide down my cheek. Damn, and I just put on mascara, I better get a hold of myself before I ruin my makeup. I quickly regained my composure and went to see if dad was still home. I found him just about to leave for work.

“Good morning dad.” I said cheerfully.

“Good morning sweetie, you look nice.” Dad responded, just a tad tired looking. “Don’t forget Mrs. Sherman wanted to see you before classes today.”

“I know dad, don’t worry I’ll be fine.” Daddy can be such a worrywart sometimes. “Brian is walking me to school.”

“Sandra; now if have any trouble you call me immediately. Understood young lady?” He said a little brazen.

“Yes sir, Daddy…” I said with emphasis and puppy dog eyes.

“That look had no effect on me first thing in the morning missy. Now off to school with you.” He then swatted me on the butt playfully as I tried to escape from him to school.

“See you after school dad.” I said trying to get the last word in. “Love yah.”

“Love you more pumpkin.” Dad said with a smile.

I then walked out of the house with my books in my bag and met up with Brian who was waiting on the porch.

“Good morning Sandy.” He said brightly.

“Good morning to you to Brian, ready to come to my rescue if need be?” I said in my best helpless demeanor.

“Of course, I will be your knight in shining armor.” He knew as well as I did, we were not the most popular or physically skilled people in school. I mean we got by with playing sports and stuff but you know the drill, we were more into books, good grades and computers.

We walked the rest of the way to school chatting about our upcoming spring dance and who we thought would go together. I was never planning on going to what I thought was a stupid dance. Truth be told I never thought I would have the courage to ask someone. Brian was ever the gentleman and asked me to go with him.

“Um…Sandy…Um will you go with me….Please?” He asked obviously unsure of how I would answer.

I turned red and thought for a second; seeing he had a worried look on his face I made my answer. “Yes, I will go with you.” I then gave him a hug.

“That’s great Sandy, you and I will have a wonderful time. Hopefully I will have my license by then that way I can drive you for a change.”

“That will be the day, and you know what, I will help you study for the test. When are you up for it again?” I asked knowing full well it was this week.

“I have an appointment on Wednesday after school. I’ve already studied till my brain hurts. Hey you could quiz me later, after school.”

“Ok, it’s a date then.”

We shortly arrived at school; I was feeling a bit apprehensive about what might happen. Then I remembered what mom had told me. ‘Hold you head high and be proud’. So that’s what I did. Brian was a help too. He gave my hand a squeeze as we entered the main hall and walked towards the principal’s office. There were only a few others milling about as it was still quite early. I had at least another 45 minutes till the first bell rang.

I gave Brian a hug as I went into the office and checked in with the secretary Ms. James. He wished me luck as I went in. I walked up to Ms. James who had a bright smile she handed me a clipboard and I signed in. She took the clipboard and looked at my name and smiled again.

“Mrs. Sherman is expecting you Sandra, might I say you make a lovely young girl.” She said brightly. “You may go in.”

“Thank you Ms. James.” I could not help but smile back at her. Mrs. Sherman must have spoken with my teachers and staff over the weekend.

“Come in my dear.” Mrs. Sherman said as I peeked into her office. “Please have a seat and we will chat before first period.”

“Thank you Mrs. Sherman I’m sure today will bring new experiences.”

“Yes, of that I am sure of; you are an exceptional student and young woman. What you have chosen for yourself is a hard and long road. We here at Yellowstone High will not stand in your way, the staff here are committed to your safety and well being.” She said in a motherly way and with compassion.

“That is good to hear Mrs. Sherman; I am still a bit nervous about running into Kevin Chambers.”

“Well just steer clear of him as much as possible but if you should need any help, all the teachers here have been briefed on your situation and are instructed to help when the need arrives. I’m sure you just have jitters. What I really wanted to talk to you about is important also. I want to maintain the dignity of this school and all the rest of the students here. What I am saying is that while you’re at school you’re allowed to use the female restrooms and facilities required for Gym. But I must make myself clear that you must maintain modesty and not let your secret out. And if at any time I find you are enjoying your time with the other girls I will put that to a stop immediately and expel you. I want you and the other students to have a place for learning.” She said sternly making her point.

“I understand completely Mrs. Sherman, I’m not doing this on a lark or to get into those places to see the girls, I am a girl on the inside and I’m on the way to change the outside to match.”

“Of that I am sure; I’m required by the school district to outline the rules that apply to students with a status such as yours. I’ve also read the letter from Dr. Louis and she has confirmed that you are in a real life test and are living as a female. You should also know that we as a school have been aware of your desire for a while. Your mother, god rest her sole, wrote me a letter explaining that in the future you may want to live as a woman and sent it to me to prepare for that day. I will give you a copy of the letter if you like. It’s a nice read I recommend you read it.”

“Thank you Mrs. Sherman, I will do as you ask and I will make you and the school proud. I won’t let my grades slide and I will continue to excel in all my classes. I have friends that already know about me and have pledged to come to my aid if needed, but I don’t think I will need it.” I told her confidently.

“That’s good to know.” She opened a drawer and pulled out an envelope, stood up and motioned for me to follow her out of the office. “In this envelope is the letter your mom sent me, I think it will help you understand her more.” She then handed the letter to Ms. James. “Emily will you make a copy of this letter and give the copy to Sandra.”

“Yes of course, just a sec.” She said cheerfully and made a copy of the letter, then she folded original and put it into an envelope and handed it Sandra.

“Thank you Ms. James, I’ll read it later.” I said anxious to read the letter.

“You’re welcome, and it was a pleasure to meet you Sandra.”

“Have a good day Sandra, come by anytime to just talk if you need to.” Mrs. Sherman told me.

“I will, and thank you again.”

I walked out of the office into the main hall with my head held high and a new confidence. I felt like nothing could stop me from achieving my goal. Brian was waiting patiently for me to appear. When I met his gaze he gave me the brightest smile yet. God he’s cute, now I know why I’m falling for him.

“How’d it go?”

“Ok, Mrs. Sherman just wanted to make sure I was aware of the rules for me and using the female facilities and said I was welcome at school and she was available to talk to.”

“Well that’s good; it’s almost time for first period so I’ll see you at lunch.”

“Thanks for everything so far Brian, see you at lunch.”

“Good luck Sandy.” Brian said as he walked away. I clenched the letter Mrs. Sherman had said was from my mom, I then carefully put the letter away for later reading.

I slowly walked down the corridor to my first class which is Math. I sat at my regular seat and watched for reactions of the others as they came rushing in as the bell rang for the class to start. To my surprise no one gave me a second look, except one boy who looked at me and smiled. My fears were slowly fading as the class went on.

This experience was the same for the next three classes up English were Ms. Landers gave me a smile and whispered in my ear. “Good luck sweetie, if you need anything just ask me.” Now I know why she’s my favorite teacher. I took my normal seat and Amy took hers next to me.

“How’s your day going Sandy?” Amy asked as she pulled out her English paper.

“Good, no one has really said anything yet today. It’s just been a normal day.” I answered kind of surprised by the reaction, well lack of one so far.

“That’s good, you want company for lunch?”

“Sure I’d like that. Oh yah, guess who asked me to the spring dance?”

Amy gave me a knowing look and smile as if she had to guess. “Brian for sure, it’s not that much of a stretch to guess he would ask you. He’s head over heels in love with you Sandy. I’ve never known him to be in such a good mood since the real you arrived.”

“Thanks Amy, I am sure lucky to have a boyfriend such as him. And I know that he and I will be together for a long time and that I love him as well.” I truthfully told Amy, we were then interrupted by Ms. Landers.

“Girls!” She said sternly. “It’s time for class to begin.”

“Sorry Ms. Landers.” Amy and I said at the same time, looked at each other and laughed that we did that.

At lunch Brian, Amy, Gina and I sat and had a boisterous chat. We talked about all sorts of things, of course the two top topics were the so far non-reaction of other students, and in fact I had a few comments like. ‘It’s about time she dressed like a girl.’ One boy said in the hall in passing. I even walked past the well known school bully and thorn in our side for years, Kevin Chambers with no reaction. It’s been a good day so far. The second topic was what we girls would wear to the dance. Of course I had just the dress in mind, the white one from yesterday. Amy and Gina said I would look beautiful in anything, as they had not seen me in it yet.

“Sandy, you looked gorgeous in that yesterday.” Brian said then blushed.

“Thanks Brian.” I was equally embarrassed at the comment. He thought I looked gorgeous; he’s quickly earning more points. “You would look nice in a Tux. Think your mom would get you one?” I asked the stuck out my tongue at him.

“For a date with you, I am sure she would.”

“That would be cool; I could get Matt to get one too.” Amy smiled, Matt is her boyfriend and he’s pretty cool. In fact I haven’t seen him yet today. “Oh here he is.” With that Matt sat next to Amy and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Hi Amy.” Then nodded at Gina and Brian then looked at me trying to figure me out, then asked. “Who are you, are you new here?”

“No silly, Sandra’s been going here for a long time.” Amy said before I could answer.

“She has? I don’t remember seeing her before today.” Matt said confused.

“Well before today you haven’t seen her, she was someone else.” Amy continued.

“Someone else, what do you mean, who?” He was still confused and I could tell.

“Matt, I used to be Tim, but now I’m Sandra full time.”

“Oh, ok that cool, nice to meet you Sandra.” Matt said as he shook my hand in a friendly manner. I was stunned, that was it. No reaction other than that’s cool. I was expecting to get bludgeoned to death once people started to realize who I used to be.

He must have seen my confusion at his reaction.

“Don’t worry Sandra, while I don’t understand why you would want to be a girl, it’s none of my business and I won’t let on that I know who you used to be.”

“Thanks Matt.” I said truly grateful, Amy must have felt the same way as she just given him a kiss on the lips.

“You’re a great boyfriend Matt; I love you for being you.” Amy said with glassy eyes. “We’ve been talking about the spring dance and what we’re going to wear. Would you be willing to get a tuxedo? Brian’s going to wear one with Sandy.”

“Um… Sure, that would be kind of neat.” He then must have realized what Amy had implied by saying Brian and me. “Brian um…you’re going with Sandra?” He said with a strange hard to guess look.

“Yes Matt, I am. She is my girlfriend so why not.”

“Oh, ok. You’re getting Paul to wear a tux Gina?” I think he wanted to change the subject as I’m sure he did not know how to respond to the realization of Brian and I being a couple.

Gina piped in. “Of course, he will have little choice once I tell Paul.”

“Tell me what Gina?” Paul said as he sat next to her.

“That you’re wearing a tuxedo to the spring dance with me and the rest of us.” Gina said as an order to Paul.

“Ok Gina, but if I’m going to wear a tux to the dance I want to get a kiss afterwards.”

“It’s a deal.” Gina said with a smile.

I was listening intently on how these two girls had their boys twisted around their fingers and was learning quickly the power we girls had over our men. I was enjoying how easily the boys had agreed to wear tuxedos to the spring dance which was traditionally a casual dance. I am sure in short order the rest of the girls in the school would learn of our plan and that the dance would soon be a very formal function.

It did not take long for Paul to get a funny look on his face when he looked at me in recognition shortly after agreeing to Gina’s ploy.

“Hey, I know you from somewhere.” He said to me.

I sighed and took a deep breath to explain things again but did have to again. But this time Matt came to my rescue and retold what we had already talked about. Once he was convinced he just sort of shrugged as in a ‘whatever’ attitude and continued to take a bite out of the burger he had been eating.

“You’re not angry or feeling weird about me?” I asked puzzled once again.

“Nah, it doesn’t bother me one bit. I think it’s courageous you have the balls to dress as a girl at school. You look good as a girl by the way.”

Gina got a huge smile on her face and she too gave her boyfriend a kiss in thanks. “You’re the best, you know that don’t you.”

“Thanks Gina, if she’s your friend then she is my friend. What’s your name by the way?”

“Sandra, but you can call me Sandy. All my true friends call me that.”

“It’s nice to meet you Sandy.” He said with a smile and hand shake.

We then continued talking about the dance like normal teenagers and then went on about nothing in particular until the bell rang to go to fifth period. The rest of the day went uneventful. I thought my first day at school would have been a night mare but was just a normal day for me. Even changing for Gym was not a problem with the other girls. I didn’t even take a second look at any of them as I changed inside my cubical. Like Mrs. Sherman had told me to do.

After grabbing the letter Mrs. Sherman has given me I left walked out of school and I met up with Brian at the entrance to the school.

“How was the rest of your day?” Brain asked interested.

“It was good, I’m just surprised that no one really cared or did not realize who I used to be. Especially Matt and Paul they are a trip and nice.

“Well I hope you don’t think they’re cute, I might get jealous.” He said with a look that would kill.

“Don’t worry you’re the only man for me.” I said then did the unexpected thing. I kissed him on the lips and melted into him completely. After a few exciting minutes we broke the kiss and held hands all the way home. As we stood staring at each other on my porch, Brian finally found his voice again.

“I love you Sandra, I can’t wait till the dance. I am truly excited about it, more of what might happen afterwards.” Brian said implying a possible sexual encounter after the spring dance.

“We will cross that bridge when the time comes Brian, I am still unsure if I want to do that yet.” I said out loud but immediately began thinking about what is would be like to be with him that way, to actually experience oral sex with him came to mind. Would I do that to him I’ll have to think about that later.

“I know Sandy; you can’t fault a boy for dreaming can you?” Brian said hopefully.

“No I guess not.” I answered honestly.

“Sandy I just want to be honest with you; I would love nothing more than to experience sex with you before you decide to change things down there.” He said glancing at my crotch.

“Well to be truthful with you, I haven’t figured if that’s the way I want to go fully. I know I’m a girl, but I might decide I want to keep my boy parts but still be a girl. I know it’s hard to comprehend but that is how I feel right now.”

“I love you Sandra Davidson.” Brian said as he gave me a big hug then kissed me more deeply than before. I once again melted into him and swooned in the pleasure and passion of the kiss. I could not help but feel true love for Brian, and my boy parts were in full agreement and starting to make its approval known. I broke the kiss because I knew Brian had to have felt that.

“Sorry for that Brian, I can’t control it.” I said still holding my hands around his neck.

“It’s perfectly ok Sandy, its part of you and it natural. And part of why I love you so much.

“Thank you Brian, I should get going and get to my home work.” I said trying to get alone so I could think and read mom’s letter.

“Ok Sandy, I’ll see you in the morning.” Brian then kissed my lightly on the lips as he left to go home.

I gathered myself up and walked into my bedroom and closed the door. I needed some privacy and time to think. Being a teenager I was thinking about what Brain had said and I was wondering what it would feel like to give Brian oral sex. I began to get excited the more I thought about it, I had to pull my pants and panties off to release the pressure building down below. I once again had to use my favorite towel to clean up the mess one I was done. I knew at this moment that I would never want to rid myself of my favorite new toy. It was too pleasurable to get rid of. I knew I wanted to be a girl, just now I would be a girl with extra parts, who knew.

Once I regained my composure, I pulled out the letter and began reading.

Dear Principal Sherman,

Bridget, as you know my son Tim attends your school in the 10th grade. He is an above average student pulling a 3.5 GPA and has good friends. Why you ask am I writing you. Well here is why. Recently I became ill and found it hard to concentrate and do daily tasks and simple house chores. After a long round of test at the hospital I was diagnosed with cancer and was given only a few months to live. I, along with my loving husband David, and Tim, were devastated, to say the least. I knew something was wrong as soon as the doctor walked in. The horror on David’s and Tim’s face made my heart hurt more than you can imagine. They were just told they would lose their wife and mother. I don’t want to die, and as a Christian I knew I would be ok in the house of the lord. But I was still sad. It’s been hard this last month, back and forth from home to stays in the hospital has been stressful financially and emotionally. I’ve been considerably weaker and been in the hospital for a week now, the doctors say I will not be able to go home. David’s wants me to pass at home, but doesn’t think Tim could handle seeing his mother fade away to the ultimate death.

As a mother of a son you know how hard it is to relate to your son, as I have relating to my dear son. I know my death will leave a whole in his and my husband’s lives. I know that David will take care of my son; he is a great husband and understanding and compassionate father. I was truly blessed to have met and finally marry him. He is my will always be my friend and lover. So you know that Tim and David will ultimately be ok.

What I am writing to you for is to give you my written permission for Tim to attend school as a girl named Sandra when she decides to come out of her shell. It was certainly hard to relate to my son, but the day I caught Tim in my underwear I met my daughter for the first time. My 12 year old son was standing looking at himself in the mirror admiring how he, no, she looked while wearing my undergarments - a simple pair of cotton panties and bra. They were obviously too big for her and she really needed something that fit. I could not help but smile, so much like her father, but with a small difference. This one was a true girl on the inside. I could tell immediately that she was different from my husband’s cross dressing. The look on her face, and stance was much different than what I had experience with David. Yes David used to cross dress when we were first married. I thought it was a hoot and loved it. We were soon given the happy news of my pregnancy and David and I decided that his dressing would stop. Time passed and David and I loved Tim with all our hearts, even given the obvious fact that she was effeminate at a very young age. David always told me that Tim would find himself and not to worry that he would love our son no matter what.

Well I walked up to Tim and startled him when I asked. “Would you like help?” I think he would rather have been caught stealing then being caught as he did. This experience ultimately leads to the frequent dressing as a girl over the next four years. I even taught my new daughter how to do make up and how to act and present herself. Tim had asked me not to reveal our little secret to his father and I promised I would not. I don’t know why Sandy was afraid to tell his father, he would be ok with it. I will try and find time to talk to David before it’s too late.

Well now you know that Sandra will need a helping hand and to experience life as she was meant to. She’s at a vulnerable stage and will be sixteen soon. She has a friend at school named Amy and she has been friends with Sandra for a while, but she will need yours and the rest of the staff’s help too. If Sandra does not come out of her shell a few months after I am gone, will you help her.

Thank you Bridget, you’re a good friend and I know you will help. Give this letter to Sandra when it’s right. With all my love, God bless you.

Claudia Davidson.

P. S.

Sandra, if you’re reading this, I am sorry I had to leave. You are now who you were meant to be. I love you Sandra. LOVE MOM.

I put the letter down and started to cry, I missed my mom dearly and this letter held a connection to her. It also explained a few things and let me know it was ok to be Sandra and that I was going to be ok. And no matter what she and dad loved me. I don’t know how long I cried but they were tears of joy and sadness at the same time. I soon heard the sound of the front door closing as dad got home. I quickly wiped my eyes off and regained my composer again and went out to meet dad. I just wanted to hug him, and I did as we ran into each other in the hall.

“What’s the matter sweetie, tough day at school?” He said with a look of concern.

“No, Mrs. Sherman gave me this letter mom had written to her a week before she died.” I said with a few more tears and handed the letter to dad.

Dad led me to the living room where we sat down and dad read the letter. I stared at his face the whole time to get any tell tale signs of how he was taking it. When he finished he put it down and gave me a hug.

“It was a nice letter, your mother loved us both very much and I miss her too. This does explain why Mrs. Sherman was so accepting when I called and told her you were attending school as a girl.”

We then just sat and comforted each other for a while. I then remembered that Brian has asked me to the spring dance.

“Um dad, would it be ok if Brian and I go to the spring dance together in two weeks.” I asked a little apprehensive.

“Of course you can go on a date with Brian; he is your boyfriend right?” Dad said with a snicker. “I would not expect you not to go. You are sixteen and able to date anyone you want. Just be careful sweetie and have fun, what are you planning on wearing?”

“The dress from yesterday, Amy and Gina and I are getting the guys to wear tuxedos to the dance. We’re going to set a trend and make this a formal dance.”

“I see you’ve learned to manipulate your boyfriend. A skill worth any good woman, a skill your mother had in quantity and I loved her for it.”

“Thanks dad, I have some homework to do, then bed. I’ll see you in the morning.” I then gave him another hug, just for being a great dad. I spent the next hour or so working on my English and math assignments then fell asleep soon after.

I woke the next morning well rested and ready for a new day, I found that dad had put mom’s letter on my dresser. He must have done that after I fell asleep. I folded it neatly and put it back in the envelope Ms. James had given me. I then felt ultra feminine today and I put on a nice auburn v-neck top, and black cotton skirt that came up to the tops of my knees, not overly short but extremely feminine especially with the jet black nylons and my new black pumps on. I gave dad a hug and said good bye on my way out. As always Brian was waiting for me on the porch. As our eye met I thought his eyes would pop out of his head.

“Good morning beautiful.” Brian almost exasperating in excitement, he was truly looking to be taken aback by my choice of attire today. “You look great Sandy.”

“Thank you Brian, I feel extremely feminine today and want to show it.”

“Well you pull it off nicely.” Brian said as a compliment and I was not going to argue.

About half way to school I broke our conversation about nothing and let the cat out of the bag about how I felt about my boy parts.

“Brian I’ve decided that I don’t want to change things down below, I want to keep my penis but I still want to present myself as a girl and to look like one as much as possible. The hormone I’m on will take care of that, by this time next year I’ll have breasts and my penis will probably become smaller, but it will still work. I thought it would not be fair unless I told you this. I haven’t told my dad or my therapist yet. I’ll tell dad tonight and Dr. Louis on Thursday during our next session.”

“That’s wonderful news Sandra, I can’t be happier. I mean if you had surgery to become a girl for real I would still love you. But knowing I will still have you as you are is exciting. If you know what I mean, sorry it’s just I’ve been fantasizing about you for ages and now that you have made this decision I am elated.” Brian said truthfully.

We arrived at school, once there we ran into Gina, Paul, Amy and Matt.

“Wow Sandra you look hot today.” Matt said as we walked up then fell back a foot as Amy elbowed him in the ribs.

“Matt I’m the only girl for you, and you better not try and get anywhere near Sandy.” She said in mock jealousy.

“No worries here Amy, I’m not interested in Matt. For me it’s all Brian.”

“Well that’s good, you do look nice today.” Amy finally admitted.

“Thanks.” That’s when the first bell rang and we were all of to class. The day went just like yesterday. I was just another girl at school, just one who had finally come out of her tomboy stage and decided to dress like a girl. I gathered that from a few more overheard comments from a few boys and girls I ran into throughout the day. I couldn’t be happier and was having a wonderful time. Mrs. Sherman commented on my attire and said I looked nice and even Mr. Thompson the Gym teacher said I was a nice looking girl, he being ultra masculine and known for his view on gays. I was surprised that the reaction was so mild and I found myself relaxed and falling into a normal teenage girl day. After great lunch with all my friends and Brian I was walking with my head held high. My day could not get better, I was elated and the clothes I had chosen for today enhanced the feeling. No one could ruin my day.

I was on my way down the hall after visiting the girl’s room after lunch. I was opening my locker to get my books out for my next class when I all of a sudden I heard from the school bully Kevin Chambers and my stomach turned over into knots.

“WHY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. YOU FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT HOMO.”

Then I heard Brian say in the distance.

“KEVIN, YOU BASTARD NO!!!!!!!!”

Then everything went dark as I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.


 
To Be Continued...

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

SaraD, A most interesting

SaraD, A most interesting chapter. Stay well and safe during your Navy deployment and if I may, "Thank You for Serving". God Speed and Fair Weather to you. J-Lynn

Just When

Things are looking up for her, the nightmare returns.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

God Speed and Good Luck

As J-Lynn said, take care during your deployment and thank you for your service to our country. Stay safe and we look forward to hearing from you on your return.

M

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Sara have a safe deployment.

RAMI

Sara, more important then this story is for you to deploy safely and return home safely. As several others have said, thank you for your service to our country. We depend on folks like you for our safety.

I for one will be waiting for the next chapter whenever it is posted. Of course you are leaving us with a cliffhanger.

What was the relationship between, Sandra's mother Claudia Davidson and the Principal Bridget Sherman? There must have been some relationship. First, Claudia, refers to Bridget using her first name. Second, Claudia felt very comfortable telling Bridget not only about Tim/Sandra but about her husband David. That seems to be divulging very important personal information. David when reading the letter also did not seem to be too upset that his secret is being revealed. Something interesting is happening here. Is there a future relationship between David and Bridget?

Sara - I am not sure that Bon Voyage is appropriate, but if so, those are my wishes.

RAMI

s

RAMI

Please come back safe

Sara,

Since you share the name of the dad's femme alter ego, I got the sense that one day he would fulfill the promise becoming the mother to Sandy, and now that I hear you are shipping off to serve, it's like hearing that Sandy will be without her parent for many months :( But back in reality, I hope your time goes smoothly and without danger or harm to you. Best wishes from a fan of your tale to date

Annie

Just finished the 6 chapters

Hi SaraD,

Just finished and enjoyed the plot and story very much!

Best of luck in your career, looking forward to more when you get sorted.

LoL

Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

If I could shake your hand,

If I could shake your hand, I would be proud to do it. Please come home safe, and please pass to any others which are serving.

God speed.

Thanks for the chapter. I enjoyed it. I dont like what the last part said. Now I have to worry what happened to Sandy.

Again thank you for sharing your talents with us.