The Catwalk -1-

Printer-friendly version

When David West is failing at all his classes, he needs to take up an extracurricular activity. He can't make a choice so his friends make one for him. One that provides a lot of fun for them and some realizations for him.

The Catwalk By Jessica J P

Chapter One

I don’t enjoy school, I never have. I know that doesn’t seem to unusual for a 14 year old boy to say he doesn’t enjoy school but I have good excuses. I’m not particularly academic, I don’t get good grades in the slightest. I used to be bullied but that’s eased up recently. I’ve only really got one option, extracurricular activities.

There are a few at my school and I have good reason’s for not doing any of them: the football team (I’m can’t kick a ball to save my life), the school plays (I can’t act), the fashion shows (last time I checked, I’m not a female model), dance shows (I’m a good ballet dancer but admiting that would get me massacred).

I was going to have to repeat the year if I don’t take up one of these but I just can’t. I go to the fashion shows regularly though, my best friends are usually the designers so they twist my arm into going.

I do enjoy the shows though, I don’t know why but I do.

There’s one tonight, so I’ve got a bit of a wait after school. I sit in a corridor and start reading a book. My peace and quiet is interrupted when my three best friends, Gemma, Paige and Jess run down the corridor towards me.

“Hey David.” they chorus.

“Hi.” I reply, “What’s up?”

“Just getting ready for the show.” says Paige, “One of the model’s has broken her leg.”

“Oh bummer.”

“That’s what we were thinking.” laughs Gemma, “Actually, can you give us a hand?”

“Erm sure, I’ll do what I can.” I say hesitantly.

“It’s just, she is a bit taller than the other models and all the clothes we’ve designed for her are too big for the rest of them.”

“I’m not sure I know any girls that are too tall.” I start but Paige interrupts me.

“There isn’t a single girl her size in the school. There are a couple of boys however.” she grins.

“Wait wait wait! You want me to take over?” I exclaim.

“Of course.” she says although it was the most obvious suggestion in the world. Christ, are they insane?

“But I look nothing like a girl!” I protest.

“Not true,” Gemma smiles “your face is very feminine, you’ve got long eyelashes, and your body shape is just like a girl’s: all hips and no waist. Except for the boobs obviously.”

“Well what would I have to do?” I ask, slightly worried.

“Well if we do this, you’re gonna have to go the whole nine yards with it: hair, full make-up, bras, panties, shaved legs and the three outfits that you’ll have to model.”

“Oh bloody hell.”

“I think you should go for it.” Jess advises me, “You’d make a cute girl.”

“Yeah you’d be so adorable in make-up.” Paige grins.

“All right, all right.” I say, giving in to the girls.

They giggle and drag me off to the girl’s changing room where the preparation for the fashion show is well underway. The show director rushes up to us.

“So is this our male-to-female model?” she asks the girls.
“Yeah.” beams Paige.
“I’m so glad you agreed David.” the director says “Paige, Jess, Gemma, you three get him ready. Don’t worry,” she adds to me after seeing my less than thrilled look, “the girl’s will make you beautiful.”

Like that’s gonna help.

They take me off into a small room within the changing room. “Okay,” starts Gemma, “there are three outfits you have to model as well as the formal ball gown for the program.”

“All right.” I say meekly, “But who designed what?”

“Well I designed the first outfit” says Paige, “It’s an ironic statement on the stereotypical image of a girl.”

“Meaning?”

“Slutty schoolgirl, have fun.” she grins.

“Then it’s my one next, I went for a pretty princess look. Long pink dress and lots of pink make-up.” laughs Jess, “You’ll look soo cute!”

“Then we finish off with my one, I went for a slightly different look." Gemma grins sheepishly "Full dominatrix. Corset, stockings, heels, panties and make-up (though it’s gonna be very different to the other two makeup styles).”

“Last but not least, the program outfits.”

“Outfits? You only mentioned the one.” I say.

“Oh yeah, for the first group shot you’re wearing the ball gown, then for the second one, you stay in the same positions but you’ll be wearing lingerie: a bra and a pair of panties.” grins Paige.

“Bugger, shoot me now.” I grumble.

“Ugh.” they all sigh in unison “Boys.”

“This is a really good opportunity to embrace and show off your feminine side David. Don’t blow it.” warns Jess.

“All right all right. So what’s first?”

“No proper clothes yet, we’ve gotta focus on your body first.” explains Gemma.

“My body?” I ask tentatively.

“Yeah, we’ve got to give you a full body wax, pluck your eyebrows, give you a wig and glue on some realistic fake boobs.” Gemma says very business like.

“Bloody hell, this is all a bit much.” I mumble.

“You don’t really have a choice David, you have to get involved in an extracurricular activity. This will count towards it.” Jess says, checkmating any objections I can put up.

“Okay then.” I say, attempting to sound confident “Let’s do this.”

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mistake, sorry!

Sorry people, I changed the main character's name from Oliver to David but I missed one of the uses of the name Oliver so if you see the name Oliver anywhere, it's supposed to be David. Probely doesn't matter cause no one will read but if anyone does and see's the mistake, go easy on me it's my first entry.

Edit it

You can edit it after it's posted, as soon as Erin sets you up as an author you can go in and fix any mistakes there are.

It's a bit short, and I sent you an PM about a few things, but I'll be looking for more.
;-)

KJT


"Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid."
Sir Charles Panther


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Don't know how this will work out.

I mean, teenage boys are not the most graceful at the best of times and he has to get on a catwalk for the first time ? - in heels, probably, no less ?

Oh boy.

Kim

Nice idea, but...

Models need to be taught how to walk on a catwalk so David would as well and he agrees MUCH too easily to dress as a girl, especially given how the girls are talking about it.

The Unicorn

hey, come on

kristina l s's picture

There was mention of some ballet skills so a bit of grace might be possible and this is a school thing so I doubt we're looking at pro models either. He might just be... a natural. All things are possible, well a lot anyway.

Kristina

I think this will be a fun read, but ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... I do think he gave in much too easily; I was thinking it would take a hint that perhaps his ballet activities might somehow get leaked to the student body. OR the girls slip him a tranq to make him VERY agreeable.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Congratulations

you have published! Don't let the size of your audience fool you. It took GUTS to post a story even under a screen name. Be Proud. Your start is a nice teaser and now the hard part begins, reeling in the readers with your follow-up. I suffered with anxieties about posting and others do too.

I like the begining and am looking for more. One commenter said they would PM you, develop that.

And I think that Ballet will help the Catwalk. Of course a Valium would work too!!!

Looking for more.

Hmmmmm

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hi Jessica,

Cute! I want to be this David, some of my fondest dreams would be fulfilled.

Thanks for posting. I await chapter two.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

Fun Start

Direction here is one of my favorites, the young naive boy with a feminine side the size of Alaska. Of course I am assuming. This could be really good with all of his playful and helpful girlfriends. They obviously see something. I just wonder how out of control his life will become, but that can be the really fun part.

Hugs, Kristi

Kristi Lynne Fitzpatrick

"I'll have a side of feminine, please."

“Bugger, shoot me now.” I grumble.
 
“Ugh.” they all sigh in unison “Boys.”
 
“This is a really good opportunity to embrace and show off your feminine side David. Don’t blow it.” warns Jess.

“Will you have a whine to go with that?”