The Catwalk -2-

Printer-friendly version

Time to get ready! The fashion show is mere hours away and David West, assisted by his ever-loving friends, is starting a long journey that will affect his life in ways even they did not predict. Realizations, cross-dressing and ballet related embarrassment, all in The Catwalk Chapter Two.

The Catwalk -2-

“Well what’s first?” I ask.

“Waxing.” grins Gemma.

“No need.” I say.

“What?”

“Remember, I had a ballet show last night.” I say, slowly pulling up my trouser leg, “The leotard and tights look doesn’t work too well with the hairy teenager look.”

“Oh wow,” says Paige “Is that all over?”

“Yeah.” I mutter.

“How many times have you had to do that?” asks Gemma.

“Twice, this being the second.”

“Do you like it?” she asks, smiling slyly.

“It’s really weird, but I’m kinda used to it now.” I say and they laugh.

“You’ll learn to love it.” she winks.

“Okay, what’s next?” I grumble.

“We need to girlify your face. Hair and eyebrows being the main issues, sit down here.”

The girls sit me down in front of a mirror, Gemma takes her tweezers out and gets to work on my eyebrows. The plucking doesn’t hurt too much, it’s just annoying. I try to get a look in the mirror but Paige blocks my view, “Naughty, no peaking until we’re done.” she tuts.

“We’ve taken a few things from the drama room. First, a wig, otherwise known as your hair for the next few hours.” Jess says, taking a dark red wig from a box. Gemma wets a comb and slicks back my hair with it. When she’s done, Jess fits the wig on my head. Gemma spends about fifteen minutes styling the wig. Giving it a bit more “bounce” as they put it.

They lead me away from the mirror to a wardrobe. “We just need to sort out your body. Just strip down to your boxers.” says Gemma.

“Uhh, Ok.” I say, I’m not quite sure about this.

As if reading my thoughts, Paige says “It’s all right David, we’re not going to laugh or anything.”

I grimace and take off my clothes down to my boxers.

Upon seeing my figure, Paige and Jess look slightly surprised. “Jesus David. Your hips are just like ours!” murmurs Jess. “Turn around David.” asks Paige softly. I comply, turning slowly. “I thought so. Your arse is like a girl’s too.”

“Well this just proves it, you were so meant to be a girl!” Laughs Jess.

The others laugh too, I try to crack a grin. “This is gonna be helpful, you have to pass as a girl to pull this one off.” grins Gemma.

“One essential detail to go before we start on your outfits and makeup.” starts Jess.

“What’s that?” I ask.

“Boobs.” Paige smiles reassuringly, “We had a rummage around the drama room and we found these.” She takes two fake breasts out of that box. They look quite real actually. They’re at least a C cup. “How are you gonna get them on me?” I ask, slightly worried.

“We’ve got some of this body glue stuff, it lasts for up to six hours.” says Paige. “Put your arms up.”

“Uhh, ok.” I say as I raise my arms and close my eyes.

It’s a weird sensation as one of the girls squeezes some of the glue onto my chest. Then the even weirder sensation of having my two new breasts attached to my chest. “This stuff is pretty fast drying, so this shouldn’t take too long.” mentions Jess.

She holds the falsies in place while the body glue dries. It gets slightly awkward after a minute or so. To a random person walking in, it would look like she’s just groaping some girl’s breats. Some girl? Did I just think of myself as a girl?

“Ok, they’re done now.” says Jess, “Just need to smooth the edges now.” She starts rubbing a skin coloured cream along the line of where the breasts end and my real skin begins. She does this until it seems like it’s all me. She then takes a step back to admire what they had created. I feel like a prettier frankenstein’s monster. Prettier? Dear lord, I think I’m starting to get into character!

“Oh wow David. You look like you could be like your older sister or a cousin.” staggers Jess. She actually seems slightly shocked at my apperance.

“Do you want to look at yourself?” asks Gemma, looking intently at me. “Yeah, I ... I think so.” I stutter.

Paige finally steps away from the mirror. There still seems to be someone in the way though, all I can see is a slightly plain, topless red-head chick. She has curves in all the right places and her boobs are big. I’m not sure if it’s just me being stupid or what, but takes me a full thirty seconds to realise she is me.

“You like?” asks Paige smiling.

“I’m ... I’m not supposed to.” I mutter, not even sure if I’m really saying it.

“But you do?” continues Jess.

“I think so.” I quietly admit.

The three girls look at me, smiling satisfiedly. No one speaks for a moment.

“Right! Now lets get you in a bra and panty set.” grins Gemma, breaking the atmosphere. She takes a pair of plain black panties from the wardrobe drawer and hands them to me. “Just go in the bathroom and slip these on.”

“But, what about my ...” I trail off.

“Your buldge you mean?” asks Paige, giggling.

“Well, yes.” I grumble.

“Tape it between your legs with this stuff. It won’t hurt.” Gemma passes me a small role of medical tape. I smile grimly and go into the bathroom. After locking the door, I take off the boxers. I look down at my manhood. It seems so .... out of place. I tuck it between my legs and tape it away. It’s my last remaining peice of masculinity, I should feel sorry to see it go.

But I’m not.

I slip the panties on. Oh bugger, these will take some getting used to. I look down and admire the smoothness of my crotch area for a second. They fit perfectly, hanging off my girlish hips. I grin and leave the bathroom.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

missing background?

I looked back into your story file here to see if I had missed a chapter or a related story when mention of the ballet show popped up. perhaps a bit more should have been than covered or inquired about at that point, I feel that his ballet experiences will show up but the small comment in chapter one builds little background for that part of him. The story is very engaging though. DM

David is really enjoying this

Guess what his extracurricular activity is going to be?

Looks like you have a good story beginning here Jessica!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita