Videocaught

Printer-friendly version

“I’m heading out, Danny! I’ll be back in, like, 30 minutes!” Iris, my big sister, calls out. She often goes out throughout the day to do things like run to the corner store for some snacks, or to get gas for her car that our parents just got her for her 16th birthday last week, or other things. She likes to be free and do her own things.

Personally, I’m more than happy to have her out of the house for a bit. Because while she’s gone, I have the house to myself! Our parents are constantly out of town for work, being important business people and whatnot. And when my sister is out of the house…

I go running to her room. She recently got a new dress, and I’ve been dying to try it on! I’ve always had an interest in girls’ clothes, but as a boy, I’ve known that I’m not supposed to wear them. But so long as I’m careful, Iris will never find out!

I throw my shirt and shorts off onto the floor, and grab my sister’s dress off the hanger in her closet. I pull it on, and twirl around in it. I just love how the skirt of the dress flits up! I pose in her mirror a bit, and take some photos on my phone. I’ve got a secret app on there that keeps my photos private.

I really like Iris’ new dress, but I also like to try on different outfits, so while she’s out, I also try out a skirt and crop top, but figure that I should probably end things there, as she’s only gone for a little bit. So I return everything to where it was earlier, and then return to my room. A bit later, Iris comes home and throws some chips at me, then heads to her room.

A few hours later, I’m not thinking much of anything, just sitting on my bed playing a video game, when my sister knocks at my door.

“Sup?” I ask. She walks in.

“Hey. Did you go into my room earlier?”

I freeze. “Uh. No?”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course.”

“You know, my girlfriend was on a video chat with me just before I left. She never hung up, so she happened to get a glimpse of something rather interesting.”

“Huh?”

She rolls her eyes. “Don’t try to pretend, alright? I’m not mad. Well, I might be kind of mad actually, but not at you. Can you believe that Sam said that you look cuter than me!”

I just stay quiet, not saying anything.

“Anyways, Sam is gonna be here soon, and she said she’s going to treat you like a doll.”

“What?”

“You heard me! Make sure to take a bath so you’re clean when she gets here!”

She leaves, and I’m honestly unsure what to even make of all of this. But, well, she’s not mad, and I like wearing girls’ clothes, so I figure I’ll just go along with it. I take a bath, then head over to my sister’s room. She’s sitting on her bed with her girlfriend, looking over some newly brought clothes that are on the bed.

“Danny!” my sister calls out. “Get over here!”

Tentatively, I walk over to them. Sam ruffles my hair.

“You’re so cute!” she says. “Your sister better be careful, I might dump her for you.”

Iris slaps her playfully. “Come on! Tell him what you got for him!”

“Oh, right! Well, I noticed that you were still wearing boys’ underwear, so I figured we ought to fix that. I got you some panties, and honestly couldn’t stop after that. Uh, so here are a few pairs of underwear you can choose from. We’ve got classic white panties, always nice, we’ve got some cute patterns, which I love, and we’ve got some sexy–”

“No.” Iris cuts her off. “We can put those to the side for now. He’s too young for that. Danny, you can choose any of these reasonable panties to wear if you want. We’ve also got some training bras here. At 14 I was still flat, so it’s fine.”

“At 14?” Sam raises an eyebrow. “Girl, I know you stuff your–”

“Sam, watch it!”

Sam laughs, and then gestures at the panties. She watches as I step close and inspect the panties. The plain ones seem boring. I pick out a blue pair with a rainbow on them and a bow on the front. Sam nods in approval.

“Okay, put those on, and this blue bra that goes along with it. Then we’ve got this first outfit, a cute floral romper!”

I start to head out, but Sam grabs my hand. “It’s fine, you can just change here! Iris is your sister and, well, I’m kind of a perv so I want to watch.”

“Sam, you’re going to get yourself in so much trouble one day,” Iris warns her. “But, yes, since you’ve both been in my pants – in one way or the other – it doesn’t really matter if she sees you naked.”

I hesitate. Honestly, though, I don’t really mind, so I go ahead and change, though I am a bit red as Sam and Iris watch me pull my shorts and boxers down, and throw my shirt off. Then I pull the panties up. I’m surprised they fit so well. Seems like Sam choose one with plenty of space down below. I then pull the training bra on, followed by the romper. I twirl around so the girls can admire my cuteness.

“Ah! I’ve definitely got a type!” Sam says.

“And just what is that type?” I ask.

“Cute, skinny, flat blondes!”

Iris smacks her.

“Alright, that’s enough of that! Danny, we’re gonna do your hair now, okay?”

I nod my head. Iris pulls a seat up for me, and I sit in front of Sam as she sits on the bed and plays with my hair. Iris makes some suggestions to Sam, and takes some photos.

“You’re not going to share these photos, right?” I ask.

“No, of course not. I still love you, Danny, even if it is spelled D-a-n-i now. I want you to be happy, and if wearing dresses and stuff makes you happy, then do that! Just don’t rip any of my clothes, don’t wear my underwear, and wash anything that gets dirty. I support you.”

“Thanks,” I mutter, face red.

“He’s so cute!” Sam rubs her face against my cheek. “Iris, am I allowed to cheat on you? Just a little bit?”

Iris rolls her eyes. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. If it’s my little brother, I don’t really care.”

“Oh? Really? I didn’t actually think you would say yes! Dani! What do you think? Have you ever kissed a girl yet?”

“I kissed a boy once,” I tell her. “My friend Greg. But that was just the one time. I like girls.”

She turns me around to look her in the eyes. “How about trans girls?”

“Yes. Girls are girls. I know that you’re trans, and you’re very pretty.”

“Wanna kiss me? We’ve got permission from your sister.”

I look over to my sister. She nods her head.

“Okay?”

Sam pulls my face towards hers, and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

“He’s really so cute! I’m just about to melt here!” she says.

“That’s actually kinda hot, watching my girlfriend kiss someone else,” Iris says.

“Don’t worry! There’s plenty of kisses to go around!” Sam tells her.

“I’ll get my fill later. You just have your fun with my brother for now.”

I’m rather excited as Sam plays with my hair. She tries different hair styles such as twintails, different braids, and a ponytail. Every now and then, without warning, she pulls my face back, and gives me a kiss. Sometimes she just kisses my nose or forehead, other times she kisses my lips. She’s clearly having lots of fun here.

“It’s getting dark,” Iris tells Sam. “Are you going to be playing with his hair all night?”

“Ideally, yes.”

Iris rolls her eyes. “If you’re going to be sleeping over, make sure to text your parents.”

“Yeah, yeah, give me a minute,” she mutters, pulling out her phone. A second later, “Alright! They know now!”

“Good.”

“Dani? Do you want to try on another outfit now?” Sam asks. “I brought over some of my clothes, too, so you’ve got a few more to choose from. I also brought some of my little sister’s clothes.”

“Isn’t she, like, 7?”

“Yeah, but you’re skinny, so you can fit in some, probably. I’ve gotten Iris to wear some, and let me tell you, they might not fit, but it’s kind of hot seeing someone wear clothes that are so tight!”

“Sam!” Iris scolds her for seemingly the millionth time.

“What? I’m just being honest!”

Sam grabs her bag, and pouts out some clothes for me to try on. I basically give the girls a private fashion show, trying on short-shorts, blouses, skirts, dresses, and more.

“What about a leotard?” Sam asks, holding out a small pink leotard with rhinestones.

“One of your sister’s outfits?” I ask.

“Yeah. It’s a bit big on her, so it might fit.”

After stripping, I pull the leotard up my legs. Its more than a bit tight. I manage to get it on all the way, but it digs into my skin. It would be painful to leave this on for very long. I twirl around to give the girls a good look.

“Wow,” Sam says. “You can really see everything! Wow.”

“Okay, enough of that,” Iris says. “That’s clearly not an outfit for you. How about something that fits?”

“I’ve got some swimsuits!” Sam suggests.

Iris sighs. “Any with skirts?”

“Of course. I’m a trans girl, after all!”

I’m given a frilly two piece with a skirt. Sure enough, it disguises everything down below. Looking myself in the mirror, I would honestly be willing to wear this outside, as I just look like a cute girl right now. Of course, I’ve always been androgynous, but sam did up my hair to make me tilt more towards the feminine side of andro.

The sun has long since set, and Iris decides that I better head to bed. She likes to go to sleep early and get some beauty sleep, and doesn’t like me being up and making noise.

“Am I allowed to sleep with him?” Sam asks. “Warning, though, I like to sleep in the nude.”

“Sam, shut up,” Iris scoffs.

“Actually, a sleepover would be kind of fun,” I tell them.

My sister glares at Sam. “Fine. But everyone will we wearing clothes, and you had better not get too handsy with Dani. I’ll be sleeping between the two of you to keep things PG.”

Iris sets up three sleeping bags on the floor in her room right next to one another. She changes into her PJs, a white sleep dress then sits on the middle bag while Sam and I finish changing. Sam throws her shirts and skirt off, sleeping in just her matching frilly black bra and panties. She then hands me some lingerie, and Iris yells at her. She then hands me shorts and a tank top, which I change into.

Once the lights are off, and we’re in the sleeping bags, it isn’t long before I hear a smack noise.

“Sam! Keep your hands to yourself!” Iris scolds her.

“What? You told me not to touch Dani! I should still be allowed to touch you! Come on! Please?”

Iris sighs. “Keep it PG, okay?”

“Fine…”

A few silent moments pass by in silence.

“Wow, you’re certainly not being PG, Iris!” Sam says.

Iris grabs her pillow and holds it over Sam’s face, jokingly smothering her. “That was an accident! If you keep joking around, you’re sleeping on the couch!”

“Sorry! Sorry!”

I drift off before the girls can fight more. I wake up some time later, and Iris has basically rolled over onto Sam. Sam has one arm draped over Iris, and is staring at her sleeping face, smiling. She puts her finger over her lips, telling me to keep quiet.

Sam can be kind of crass and rude, but as she stares at my sleeping sister – her love – I can see the adoration in her face. She jokes around a lot, but it’s clear that there’s only one person in life for her, and it’s my sister. She’s truly in love. It’s just a shame that she ruins everything whenever she opens her mouth.

up
29 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

There are worse ways

Of being outed. Danni at least has some family support and may have an in law who is just like her.