My Girlfriend Likes Wearing…Diapers?!

Printer-friendly version

I’ve been seeing Marissa for a few weeks now, and we’ve been getting along well. Both of us are transgender, and met via a mutual friend who thought that we might get along. Hopefully her reasoning wasn’t just because we were both trans. Still, it seems to be working fairly well, and I’ll be visiting her house for the first time today. I’ve been stressing all day, and I’m sure she has, too.

For our date, I decide to wear some sexy panties, just in case I might get lucky tonight. I wear a VS thong with just enough space to hold my balls in place, and a black garter belt and stockings. I also wear a cute black lacy bra that matches with everything else. Of course, I’m not planning to walk out to my car wearing that, so I throw on a cute strappy red top and a short black skirt as well as a pair of low heels. I would certainly turn some heads if I were to walk down the street like this, but it’s still perfectly acceptable to wear. Moreover, I’m only walking as far as my car, and then up to her front door, so it doesn’t matter too much.

I check my hair and makeup maybe 20 times in the last minute before I head out to the car, plus once again as I’m sitting in her driveway. I get out of the car, and knock on her door. She answers a minute later, wearing super short denim shorts and a blue crop top. Notably, she isn’t wearing a bra under the crop top, and her nipples are quite visible.

“Oh, Ashley, you look great!” she says. “You didn’t have to get so dressed up, though! Especially as I’m sure we won’t be wearing much for long. Anyhow, come on in!”

I thank her for her hospitality, and enter her house. Marissa comes from a rich family, so her house is quite a bit nicer than my apartment. She even has an in-ground pool in her large fenced in backyard! I have to go to a public pool if I want a dip, or more realistically, just settle for my bathtub, since I’m transgender, and don’t want to be out in public in a swimsuit.

“Just wait in the living room for a moment! I’m finishing up dinner, and will be out in a second! The movie will be starting at 8, but until then, you can do as you wish!”

“Yeah, no problem!”

I sit down on her sofa, and gaze around the room for a bit. Expensive paintings, extravagant sculptures, lights that dim instead of just turning off… this girl is fancy. I feel like I’m cheap here in comparison. When dinner is ready, we move to the living room, because she’s fancy, and this is a date, so we can’t just eat on the couch like I do back home.

Marissa made some pasta, and though it isn’t the greatest food I’ve ever eaten, it’s plenty good. She may not be a 5-star chef, but compared to what I typically eat since having moved out of my parents house, it’s pretty damn good. Though I don’t think I’ll ever be able to give up my cheap ramen and hamburgers!

After eating dinner, we chat a bit about nothing in particular, then move to the living room as the movie starts. It’s some forgettable romantic comedy that serves the purpose of light entertainment without really having to pay attention to plot, and gives us plenty of time to get frisky without really worrying about missing anything major. By the midway point of the movie, neither of us are wearing a top, and her shorts have come off, revealing her white lace panties.

I don’t even know what the movie was about. My hands are on Marissa, and her tongue is down my throat. We don’t even bother with the last half or so. We move to her bedroom, hand in hand. She leads the way, and I glance around as I walk in. She’s got matching furniture in here, two dressers, a wooden bedframe and headboard, a bedside table on each end of her bed. The room is immaculately clean, save for some kind of plastic kind of rounded rectangle shape under her bed that I notice. I think I recognize that shape and color from somewhere, but can’t remember where. I don’t really get a great look at it, but it was maybe dark blue and pink or purple. Of course, my mind is pretty deadset on something else to focus on that.

Marissa strips completely naked before she’s even fully through the door, throwing her panties to the ground, and revealing a roughly 2 inch (~5cm) long erect penis. Since I went through the effort of putting on such cute clothes, I don’t want to take my panties off, so I just move the fabric to the side, and let my penis and balls hang out. I’m about 5 inches (~13 cm) erect so even though I’m not exactly huge, I’m at least larger than her. I push her up against her bed, and she giggles as she fakes a struggle. Inevitably, I turn her around, and tease her ass for a bit, before reaching for the lube that she had conveniently placed on one of her dressers earlier. She knew where this was going to lead.

I lather up my dick and then her ass with the lube, fingering her ass just a bit, then start pounding away. She moans and screams the entire time, and her little cock shoots out a load of cum onto her floor just beside the bed. It isn’t long before I join her, letting loose in her ass. I slowly pull out of her, then turn her back around, and push her onto her bed, then climb onto her. I nibble away at her neck for a bit, and also tickle her. She starts laughing uncontrollably, and begs for me to stop.

“Please! I can’t take it!”

“I don’t know!” I say, smiling. “I think I’m having fun!”

I ignore her pleas, and continue tickling her.

“No! I’m gonna– ah!”

Much to my surprise, the comforter below my knees and below her ass starts to grow rather damp. I look down, and see that I’ve ticked Marissa so hard, that she’s peed the bed.

“Oh,” I say, dumbstruck. “I’m sorry.”

She shakes her head. “No. it’s fine. Just give me a moment to clean up…”

As we climb off of the bed so she can clean it, a thought comes to my mind. I think I recall where I’ve seen that plastic wrapper before. My niece is 13 and has bedwetting issues, and wears goodnites diapers. The plastic wrapping for that looks quite similar to the plastic I saw under Marissa’s bed. Combined with the fact that she peed while I was tickling her, I can’t help but wonder…

“Marissa?” I ask. “Do you wear diapers?”

“What?” she nearly jumps out of her skin. “Of course not! Don’t be silly! You just tickled me too much! I wasn’t expecting that!”

“Oh. I thought I recognized that plastic under your bed as belonging to goodnites diapers. Are they not?”

“Huh?”

“It’s fine if you are. My niece wets the bed, and I think there’s nothing wrong with needing to use them.”

“I don’t need to use them…”

“Oh. But the way you say that… does that mean that you do wear them? But you just don’t need to?”

Marissa looks close to crying. She nods her head.

“Oh, honey,” I walk over to her and hug her tight. “There’s nothing wrong with that! I think you would look adorable in diapers! Why don’t we work together to get these sheets cleaned, and then you can show me just how cute you are, alright?”

She whimpers, and then nods her head. We throw the dirty sheets into the washer, along with my panties that had gotten wet from the pee, and the cheap stockings I had on. I don’t really care if they get ruined, they were cheap and just for one night, really.

“I’m sorry for getting pee on your clothes,” she mutters.

“No, no! It’s fine! Really! Let’s just get this all cleaned up.”

We let the washer run while we return to her room. She bends down, and pulls out the bag of diapers. As suspected, they’re goodnites, these ones being large sized. Marissa is rather tiny, so her being able to fit into children’s diapers or clothing doesn’t seem too unlikely. In fact, she may not be able to fit into adult’s clothing without some serious alterations. She holds them in front of her as if the bag was a shield.

“Can I see you with them on?” I ask.

She nods her head, and pulls a pair out of a rip in the corner of the bad. They’re purple with a cupcake pattern on the front of them. She unfolds it, and slowly pulls the diapers up her legs to her crotch. She pushes her penis back, and pulls the diaper up fully. Now my girlfriend is standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a diaper. I’m hard again for some reason, and with my panties in the wash, I’ve got nothing to hide it with.

“How do I look?” she asks sheepishly.

“Absolutely adorable!” I tell her, truthfully. “I could just eat you up!”

“Um… Thank you,” she whispers. “I also, uh… I have more clothes. A onesie that goes over the diaper, if you want to see?”

“Yeah! Totally!”

She doesn’t seem totally sure about it, but looking down at my erection, she probably figures that I’m into it, which I am, so she goes into one of her dresser drawers, and pulls out a white short sleeve onesie with pink hearts on it. She puts it on over her head like a t-shirt, and snaps it shut at the crotch. She then turns around so I can have a good look.

“You look great!” I tell her. “If this is what you’re comfortable in, you’re free to wear it while I’m here, or if you’re at my apartment.”

She nods her head. “Yeah. This is what I prefer. Also, uh, this is awkward, but uh…”

“Yes?”

“Well, I did mess up your panties, so you have nothing to wear. If you want, did you want to, uh… try on a diaper, maybe?”

“Eh?”

“I think you would look pretty.”

I blush, and shake my head, but my erection grows stronger, betraying my words. “No, no! I couldn’t!”

“Are you sure? You seem excited by the prospect.”

“Well, no, it’s just– you’re so cute! I can’t help it!”

“How about you just try it once? I won’t force you to, but I encourage it. After all, I went and showed this side to you when nobody else knows about it.”

I groan. She’s so damn cute. I can’t just say no, can I?

“Alright. Fine. Let me try one.”

She hands me a matching diaper. I pull it up my legs, up to my crotch, but have to angle my dick upwards, as it won’t fit into the diaper. The sides are surprisingly stretchy, and fit me without ripping. I turn to look into the full length mirror in Marissa’s room, and grow even harder as I see myself in the reflection, naked save for the goodnites diaper, with my dick sticking up out of it, and Marissa right beside my, in her onesie and diaper, rubbing my body.

“I think we might have to do something about that erection,” she says.

“Like what?” I ask.

“This,” she says, leading me to the bed, now without a bedsheet on it.

She pushes me down on the bed, and gets up on top of me, unsnapping her onesie. Her diapered ass sits on my diapered cock, and she slowly grinds into it, ramping up her speed as she goes along. It’s too much for me. I explode, getting cum all over my stomach. But Marissa doesn’t stop, and soon enough, grunts, ejaculating into her diaper.

“I think I’ll have to get changed now,” she mutters.

“Let me,” I say, getting up off of her, and moving her onto the bed.

She holds her onesie up, letting me access her diapers. The sides rip off for easy replacing. I then wipe her down with a baby wipe, which she directs me to, and grab a fresh diaper. This one is also purple, but has a star pattern on it. I pull up up her legs. Then pull her onesie back down, and snap it up. I then wipe the cum off of my chest with a baby wipe, and push my dick down into my diaper. Mine hasn’t been ruined, so I keep it on for now. After all, these are probably pretty expensive, so she can’t afford to just – oh wait. She’s rich. She probably can.

Anyways, it seems that a diaper isn’t enough. Marissa walks over to her dresser full of ABDL clothing, and pulls out a onesie for me. I’m not quite sure it’ll fit as I’m about 4 inches taller than Marissa, and quite a bit heavier, but this one is a size up from hers, and much too large for her, she says. It is green with a dinosaur print on it.

I put the onesie on over my diaper, and though it feels a bit too tight in the armpits area, it seems to otherwise fit fine.

“You look so cute I might just orgasm again,” Marissa moans.

“Now, now, baby, we JUST changed your diapers. Relax for now, or you’ll be sleeping in your cum overnight.”

“I don’t know, that kinda sounds hot.”

I just laugh at that. I don’t know exactly what I expected when I came over today – okay, that’s a lie, I totally expected sex – but I certainly didn’t expect to orgasm alongside my girlfriend while we were both wearing diapers! And I couldn’t have ever imagined that I would enjoy it so much. I’ve worn diapers before, when I was in elementary school and wet the bed, but it was never something I had considered doing again once I became an adult. It isn’t unwelcomed, though.

So, that’s the current situation: My girlfriend likes wearing diapers… and, truth be told, so do I!

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am unfortunately poor...

And way too big to wear goodnites but I do have a lot of adult diapers my size. I only have one onesie with cute unicorns printed on it and 2 pacifiers. My husband left me because I wear diapers and he was also afraid of me transitioning which I don't even know that I will. I just love crossdressing and diapers and being pansexual didn't help things either with him being gay he couldn't love me because I'm just too different. I'm much happier without him, for anyone out there just be you don't worry what other people think you matter. I love everyone whether they can love me back is up to them. Thank you for writing this story I hope to someday find someone that will love me back.

EllieJo Jayne