The Suitcase - 10

Printer-friendly version

The Suitcase – 10

By

Pamela

([email protected])

At Sunday evening dinner, Lisa said, “I’m anxious to get breasts!”

“And I’m also anxious for you to get them, besides losing mine!” Blake said.

“Yes, but don’t we need yours to feed our babies? I really want to be a mommy!”

“If you get breasts then you also have to begin hormone therapy taking estrogen and progesterone. That can limit your fertility.”

“Really?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“So I have to wait years until I get breasts? That’s a bummer!”

“I haven’t finished explaining. I’ve done some reading and discovered that we can transition now and still have babies!”

“How do we do that?”

“Before transitioning I donate a bunch of eggs and you donate your sperm. Then the doctors put them together. Some of the eggs fertilize and become embryos. After they grow for a few days they’re frozen. Then, we can go ahead and permanently transition. After we’re married and ready to have kids we hire a woman to take in our embyo and let it grow within her to become our child. She’ll also be a wet nurse after the baby is born. This way we both get to fully enter our new lives without waiting years.”

“Oh my God. I had no idea that this could be done. It’s such a great solution to our problem!”

“It also means that I don’t have to be pregnant and carry the baby. I wasn’t looking forward to that. It would mess up my weight training!”

“I’d hate for anything that interfered with your hard body!”

“You’re cute. Anyway, if we can freeze enough embryos then there’s a good chance we’ll get a baby. No guarantee, but the odds are reasonable.”

“I say we should do it!”

“So tomorrow we’ll make an appointment to see Dr. Silverman and arrange for your breasts to be added and for mine to be taken away. Then we’ll go to the IVF clinic and see about making embryos!”

***

Blake and Lisa went to their joint appointment with Dr. Silverman. “This is such a big step for me,” Lisa said. “I’m so glad we’re doing this together.”

“I have as big a stake in your chest as you do!”

Lisa laughed. “I hadn’t thought of it that way. I’ll love to watch you fawn over my breasts! I want to have a chest with breasts that are your absolute favorite. Size and shape and position! You’ll have to help me guide Dr. Silverman to the pair that you want.”

“Let’s hope this goes smoothly. It will be great if he can schedule the operation soon so you and I can heal quickly and get married!”

“That is my dream and it’s so close now!”

A nurse ushered them into Dr. Silverman’s office.

“So what can I do for you Lisa and Blake?” Dr. Silverman asked.

“I’m hoping to get breasts,” Lisa said. “I don’t have any now.”

“And I would like to have my breasts removed,” Blake said.

“You’ve come to the right place,” Dr. Silverman said chuckling. “First let me see Blake’s chest.”

Blake took off his top and removed the tight chest vest that bound his boobs. His ample breasts enjoyed seeing the light of day. “Very nice shape. Yes, we can fully remove these. Your chest will be that of a man.”

“Great!” Blake said.

“Now for Lisa here,” Dr. Silverman said. “Please remove your blouse.”

Lisa took off her blouse, then unhooked her bra which came off with her breast forms. Now naked from the waist up, Dr. Silverman examined her chest. “So what size are you thinking?”

Lisa looked at Blake questioningly and said, “About Blake’s size? Right?”

“Yes, that’s a perfect size,” Blake said.

“Are you a D cup?” Dr. Silverman asked.

“Yes, 36D,” Blake said.

“I think we can squeeze D cup breasts inside your chest skin. There’ll be some discomfort for about a week until your skin stretches to accommodate them.”

“What will they look like?” Lisa asked.

“That’s the next step. Now that we know the size, I’ll take a picture of your chest and the computer can show what you’ll look like with D cup breasts of various types.”

“Various types?”

“Yes. Breasts come in a number of different types. Round, bell type, east-west, tear-drop, close set. Let me run the program and you’ll see what Lisa will look like with each of these kinds of breasts.”

Dr. Silverman took a picture of Lisa’s chest and then worked on his computer for a few minutes. When he was done he showed the results. Lisa stared in amazement at the several pictures of what her torso looked like with breasts. If she could look like any of the pictures she would be in seventh heaven, but the round breasts with nipples pointing forward was her favorite. They had the kind of outward projection that she craved.

Excitedly, Lisa asked Blake, “Which ones are your favorite?”

Blake looked at Lisa and said, “I’m sure you want the round ones, am I right?”

“Yes, oh, yes Blake!”

“Well, I agree with you. The round ones are the ones I’d like to caress!”

Dr. Silverman laughed. “You two are a trip.”

“Then it’s settled! Two round breasts that fit my D cup bras!” Lisa said.

“Schedule the surgery at the front desk. It’ll be a few weeks from now. I’ll put the breasts on Lisa, while my colleague will be removing Blake’s. The two of you can recover side by side.”

When Lisa and Blake were walking to their car, Lisa said, “We’re on our way! I’m so happy!”

***

Later that day they had an appointment at the fertility clinic. Blake arranged to have his eggs harvested while Lisa was sent to the bathroom to masturbate into a sterile jar. “Do you need any help?” Blake asked.

“Tempting, very tempting, but I think I can handle it.”

***

By the day of their surgeries Blake and Lisa had a number of embryos safely frozen. For a couple of weeks they had been undergoing the hormone therapy that would be with them for the rest of their lives. Already Lisa felt a softening in her skin and maybe the tiniest bump of a breast bud. Blake was sure that chest hair was beginning. They both admitted that these feelings were very likely psychosomatic.

They held hands until the last moment when they were taken to separate operating rooms to have their surgeries. A few hours later they awoke in adjoining beds. Blake arranged for Angelo from his bowling team to drive them home from the outpatient surgery.

At home they popped pain meds and slowly healed. Each in their own way was fearful of looking at their chests. What if they were disappointed in what they saw?

A day into her recovery, Lisa got a call from Stephanie. She and the other girls had decided on a couple of dates for the chemise party. Would Lisa be able to attend?

Fortunately the dates were a month in the future and Lisa was certain she’d be healed by then. “I can make both dates,” Lisa said. “When you decide let me know which one. That is so exciting. We’re going to have so much fun!”

“You can say that again!” Stephanie said. “Don’t forget to bring your chemise!”

Lisa laughed. “That would be silly if I forgot it, wouldn’t it!”

Lisa was tempted to tell Stephanie that she had a surprise for the girls, but then decided it would be most exciting to just show up with her new chest. She felt giddy with the knowledge that she’d fit in with the other women as they took off their tops and revealed their bras. Of course, they had yet to see her new breasts. It worried her a little that maybe something had gone wrong. As soon as her bandages were off she’d try on the chemise and make sure she looked good in it.

***

Several days after the operation Blake said, “We have to bathe!”

“I suppose so. I’m so nervous as to what I’ll see,” Lisa said. Since the surgery she had a distinct feeling of weights suspended on her chest. So she knew that she had breasts. There was no doubt about that! It was a question of what they looked like.

“We’ll strip down at the same time. I’ll see your new breasts and you’ll see my new man’s chest. We can tell each other what we see.”

“Okay, but don’t make a face!”

“No matter what you know I’m going to find you beautiful,” Blake said.

Lisa unbuttoned her blouse while watching Blake undo his shirt. They took them off at the same time and stared at each other.

“Oh my goodness, honey,” Blake said. “What a wonderful set of tits you have. I mean it. To think I’m going to have these to fondle for the rest of my life! Oh wow!”

Lisa glanced down and saw the tops of her breasts. They were so lifelike! She then looked up at Blake, “Your chest is so manly!” Lisa said. “One would never know you ever had breasts.”

“God, I’m so relieved it’s not a disaster,” Blake said. “To the mirror!”

Hand in hand they raced to the full-length mirror in their bedroom. For the first time in all their glory Lisa saw Dr. Silverman’s perfect creation. She gently cupped her hands over her breasts and felt them. Tears rushed to her eyes and she thought she might pass out. Blake put his arm around Lisa’s waist to hold her up.

Blake’s own chest was a source of wonder to himself. Growing up as Jill he had made peace with having breasts and especially breasts that grew to the size of a D cup like his mom. Barry had felt her up often and it was a big part of their making love. Looking back she often gritted her teeth and forced herself to believe that this was the way it was supposed to be. Only late at night did she question why she had to have breasts that she didn’t really want. Adding insult to injury, she wasn’t happy that her boobs were the focal point of Barry’s interest in her.

Blake laughed at the thought of how Jill had purposefully chosen feminine bras to erase any suggestion that she secretly harbored thoughts of being a man. In fact, her wardrobe was an elaborate theatre to keep her parents happy by living up to their expectations. She expressed her innate masculinity via her unbridled ambition to become a manager of a business. It made her outward femininity tolerable. But living half the life she wanted was not living a life. Thank God lovely Lisa came along and led her out of the wilderness so she can live the full and authentic life that she craved.

“I’m so happy my tits are gone. I can’t tell you my joy,” Blake said.

“Nothing makes me happier than to know that you’re happy,” Lisa said.

“I’m overjoyed that you’re one big step closer to being the girl you crave to be.”

“You’re so right! I’m about to burst with joy. Everytime I realize I have tits I get a shock of pleasure running through my mind. Oh how I want to wear pretty bras and nighties and all those clothes that will show off my beautiful breasts!”

“May I touch them?” Blake asked.

Lisa laughed. “Please don’t ever ask again! They’re available to you 24/7.”

“I very well may hold you to your word!”

“When you make love to me now I’ll be able to feel your manly chest press down on my beautiful breasts!” Lisa said.

“You’re giving me a boner!” Blake joked. “Just wait until John starts working seriously on my pecs. You’ll swoon over my chest then!”

“I swoon over all your muscles.”

Lisa preened in front of the mirror looking at her breasts from every angle. She gently passed her hands over them. She closed her eyes and felt them. She placed her fingers on her ribs below the breasts and slowly inched them up until she felt her breasts rising up.

“It may be silly of me,” Lisa said, “but I can’t tell you how happy I am that my bras will now be holding breasts, my breasts! I’ve so longed to have breasts to put in my bras.”

“You’re such a girl,” Blake said.

“Thank you. I can now also have breasts in my swimsuit and in my teddies and slips and everything.”

***

A month later the realization of having breasts excited Lisa each morning when she woke up. She wondered if the magic would ever wear off. She touched them gently before sliding over to rest her cheek on Blake’s flat chest. He would wake up and put his arm around her and hold her. Lisa felt safe and happy and terribly in love with Blake. Sometimes their mutual affection led to passion and an early morning romp in the bed. It never failed to titillate Blake to see Lisa lying submissive below him with her beautiful breasts ready to be crushed by his chest.

“What’s next?” Lisa asked one day at breakfast. Blake and Lisa had healed enough that Lisa was sure that they were ready to move on to the next phase of their lives together.

“What’s next with what?” Blake said.

“Our lives!”

“I was just teasing. We should start looking at wedding venues so we can finalize a date. Then we’ll send out save-the-date notices. You can think about buying the wedding dress you want. I’ve already got a beautiful suit to wear!”

“I can’t tell you how happy you’ve made me!”

“You’re as happy about getting a wedding dress as you are about getting married!”

“Is it that obvious?” Lisa said.

“I’m afraid so, but I love you anyway!” Blake said.

“You know that I love you more than anything.”

“Of course you do.”

“Okay. We need to figure out the guest list,” Lisa said.

“Yes and choose the best man and groomsmen as well as the maid of honor and bridesmaids, all of them!”

“I want Debbie, Laurie, Stephanie, and Diane to be my bridesmaids,” Lisa said. “I hope my sister Anne will be the maid of honor.”

“My brother Felix will have to be the best man. From my bowling team Frank and Angelo, and from the alley, Jesse and Bob, will be groomsmen.”

“Sure. Four and four. Perfect.”

“We’ll invite your parents,” Blake said. “Do you think they might come?”

“I doubt it. I’m sure they won’t. Even if my mom wanted to, and I’m not sure she does, my dad won’t let her.”

“That means we’ll have to find someone to walk you down the aisle and do the traditional father/daughter dance.”

“Ned is the obvious choice,” Lisa said, “but I’ll have to ask him to make sure.”

“Good. The wedding is taking shape already! When I was going to marry Barry our parents made most of the decisions. I was happy to let them do it since I didn’t really look forward to marrying Barry.”

“And now?”

“I want everything to be perfect. Perfect venue. Perfect food. Perfect band or DJ. Perfect flowers!”

“Most importantly, a perfect dress!” Lisa said.

***

With the luck of a cancellation, Blake and Lisa found a perfect wedding venue in the ballroom of an historic house next to the lake shore. It would be an early November wedding. They finalized the guest list, sent out a save-the-date and arranged for the printing of the formal invitations. It would be a sit down dinner with a wait staff. A choice of salmon, chicken, or vegetarian. Shrimp and avocado appetizer. Blake knew a baker who would make a delicious wedding cake.

***

Ever since Lisa’s disastrous visit with her parents, she had kept in contact with Ned and Anne. The two of them came for a visit one evening when Blake was bowling with his team.

“You’re doing okay?” Ned asked.

“It’s sweet of you to ask,” Lisa said. “Were it not for the love and support of you and Anne I’m sure I’d be terribly depressed. You turn night into day for me!”

“You were always a kind brother,” Anne said. “I’m old enough to appreciate that now. That you’ll now be a kind sister is just as good if not better!”

“You two are going to make me weep!” Lisa said, hugging Anne.

They sat down in the living room and Anne said, “You have a nice place here.”

“Thank you. It was Blake’s and I moved in with him.”

“It has a nice vibe,” Ned said. “You know I’m not a liberal, but I believe everyone should be left alone to do what they want as long as there are no victims. Your happiness with Blake is proof enough for me that you’re doing good. I’m going to keep on yelling at mom and dad until they stop being assholes.”

“Doesn’t dad see himself as a victim?” Lisa asked.

“Only because of the conceit that he speaks for God!” Anne said. “Imagine giving up a daughter because of childish religious fantasies. That is so stupid and cruel.”

“Anne and I are thinking of boycotting Thanksgiving and Christmas unless they welcome you and Blake,” Ned said.

“That’s so unbelievably generous of you two,” Lisa said choking up, “but I can’t let you do that. Just say a prayer for me at the dinner table. Make dad understand that his God loves me as much as he loves anyone.”

“Sure, we can do that,” Ned said.

Anne laughed, “He’ll beg you to come back so he doesn’t have to hear our prayers!”

They sat quietly for a moment until Anne said, “There’s something different about you, Lisa.”

“Different?”

“You’re chest … I noticed when you walked … it’s different.”

Lisa laughed. “I’ve had a boob job! I’ve got boobs now! I can’t tell you how happy that makes me!”

“Cool,” Anne said. “How big?”

“D cup!”

Ned shook his head and laughed. “I’m probably not supposed to be privy to this conversation.”

“It’s okay, you’re family.” Anne said.

“Blake had surgery the same day,” Lisa said.

“To remove his breasts?” Anne said.

I nodded and she said, “Wow!”

“She’s as excited losing them as I am gaining them,” Lisa said.

“As my older brother I never thought you were cool. But now as my sister you are super cool!” Anne said.

“I know. Venetian blinds isn’t exactly an exciting occupation.”

“True.”

“While you’re here, I have something to ask each of you,” Lisa said.

“Sure. What can we do for you?” Ned asked.

“Blake and I are getting married.”

“Congratulations,” Ned said.

“Far out,” Anne said.

“Thanks. But what I want to ask you, Ned, is if you would walk me down the aisle in place of dad. Do you think you could do that for me?”

Ned broke into a big grin. “I didn’t see that coming! Of course, Lisa. That would be an honor. I’d love to do that.”

Lisa hugged Ned, “I can’t thank you enough!”

Turning to Anne, Lisa said, “The other thing is that I’d like you, Anne, to be my maid of honor.”

“Maid of honor! Holy moly! That’s a first for me! I’m so flattered!”

“It’ll mean so much to me if you do it.”

“Of course I’ll do it. What do I have to do?”

“You’ll be at the altar standing next to me. On your other side will be my bridesmaids. Blake’s brother Felix will be the best man. Next to him are the groomsmen.”

“Anne will have to march down the aisle ahead of the bride,” Ned said.

“Right. Felix and the groomsmen will be waiting for the ladies up at the front. The other thing is that if Anne wants to she can help me and my bridesmaids pick out my wedding dress.”

Anne made a face. “I’m sorry Lisa but I try and never wear dresses. I can’t be of much use to you!”

“It’s okay. I didn’t think that you’d be comfortable doing that. My bridesmaids will definitely be helping me. They love that kind of thing.”

Anne laughed. “I don’t think I’ve ever worn a girlie dress.”

“I’m sorry but at the wedding you’ll have to wear a fancy dress. Is that okay?”

“I can wear a dress for one day if I have to!”

“Great! My bridesmaids and I will give some thought to what style and color the dresses should be. When we decide I’ll let you know everything you need to do to get the dress.”

“Do I need a tux?” Ned asked.

“A dark suit will be fine.”

***

The chemise party began with pizza on Saturday evening and ended at midday the next day.

“After we eat, we’ll put on our chemises!” Stephanie said. “Then we’ll congregate in front of the TV to play games, watch a movie, or just chat!” Stephanie had arranged two mattresses and a futon in the living room for them to hang out on and eventually sleep on.

“And eat!” Diane said. “We’ve got popcorn and ice cream galore!”

“And we can dance,” Laurie said.

“For sure,” Debbie said.

When dinner was over Lisa was beside herself with excitement. Apart from Blake she hadn’t shown her breasts to anyone. None of her friends even knew about them. Now, finally, she could show them off and see if the girls liked them as much as she did.

“Now to put on our chemises!” Stephanie said.

The girls proceeded to change together in the living room. Unlike Bonnie’s course where Lisa had been self-conscious of her breast forms filling up her bra, now she was hoping that everyone would take a look at her chest. Debbie started taking off her blouse, while Laurie unhooked her skirt which fell to her ankles exposing her lacy blue panties. Lisa began unbuttoning her blouse while noticing Debbie’s as it fell away revealing her bra. Stephanie pulled her tee shirt up over her head and Diane unzipped the back of her dress and took it off. Lisa’s blouse came off and she looked at the four other women in their bras.

As she took off her skirt Lisa wondered if anyone was going to notice her new chest partially visible in her bra. She watched Laurie unhook her bra revealing her breasts, followed by Diane, Stephanie, and Debbie. With her skirt off, Lisa reached behind her back to unclip her bra. Diane stared at her and said, “Something’s different with Lisa. Something’s going on with her!” The other girls turned to look at Lisa.

“You’re right,” Stephanie said. “What’s going on there? Did you get new, larger, boobs?”

Lisa laughed. She was positively giddy with excitement. Her bra came off revealing her new breasts. “Ta da!”

“What the fuck!!” Debbie screeched. “Real boobs? How did that happen?”

“Perfectly beautiful breasts!” Laurie said.

“Oh my God let us get a good look,” Stephanie came over and stared at them closely. The others joined her.

“Can we touch them?” Debbie asked.

“Sure! Dr. Silverman gave me implants. I wanted to surprise you!”

“Well you sure did,” Laurie said. “They’re incredible. What a great job he did!”

“You must be in seventh heaven!” Debbie said.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am. Blake loves them. He can’t keep his hands off of them!” The girls laughed.

“They’re so wonderfully round and full,” Diane said. “They make a wonderful statement as to exactly who you are. Bravo!”

“Thank you!”

“Are there any more surprises? Did you also do …” Laurie said, indicating Lisa’s panties with her eyes.

“Not yet, but eventually I hope I will. Blake and I have frozen some embryos for when we decide to have our babies.”

“You’ll need a surrogate, won’t you?” Stephanie asked.

“Right. This way Blake doesn’t have to be pregnant.”

“It’s expensive, isn’t it? Like fifty thousand dollars!” Stephanie said.

“We’ll be saving up some money!”

“When you get serious about it, please contact me,” Laurie said. “I might be interested.”

“That would be fantastic,” Lisa said. “Blake will make the ultimate decision. But I personally would love for you to be the surrogate. Any of you would make fine surrogates.”

While we were putting on our chemises, Debbie said to me, “I feel so happy that you got this done – your new boobs. I could see how stoic you were in Bonnie’s class when you saw our bras and boobs. I knew that was hard for you. Making you feel different from the rest of us. But now we all have tits and yours are especially pretty.”

“Thanks. That’s so sweet of you!” Lisa said.

“What about Blake,” Debbie asked.

“He had his breasts removed, so we’re in sync with each other now.”

“Fantastic. The two of you are so perfect together!”

When the girls had put on their identical chemises, they posed for selfies. Stephanie had a dslr camera and took some timed shots of them, as well.

“Let’s start with a game,” Stephanie said.

“I second that,” Laurie said.

“What game?” Diane said.

“I know a good game that I played a few years ago,” Debbie said. “Maybe it’s not really a game, but it is a great way for us to get to know each other better.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” Lisa said.

“Tell us what we need to do,” Stephanie said.

“We go in random order and have ten minutes to tell everyone about some important milestone in our lives. Like our first period! Obviously we need to choose something we all want to do!”

“How about the first time we thought about boys. I mean in a sexual sense. Like wanting to kiss them?” Laurie said.

“I like that one,” Diane said.

“Intriguing,” Stephanie said.

“Will this be hard for you?” Laurie asked Lisa.

“I’m not sure,” Lisa said, “but I’ll think of something to say!”

“Good,” Debbie said.

“We all agree on Laurie’s suggestion?” Stephanie asked.

No one objected. They put their names in a fishbowl and Stephanie picked them out one by one. “Diane, Laurie, Me, Debbie, and then Lisa has the honor of going last.”

“Yikes,” Diane said. “Let me see what I can say.” She thought a minute. “I’ve got it. When I was nine or so my best friends were Mary Jo and Amy. The three of us liked to play house together. Mary Jo would be the dad; I was the mom and Amy was our little girl. We’d play mostly at Mary Jo’s house. She’d borrow her brother’s pants and underpants and hide her hair inside a baseball cap. She did come across pretty well as a boy. My role was to be his sweet loving wife who takes care of our baby Amy. Mary Jo had a pink party dress that I wore with a crinoline. Amy wore old baby clothes that made her look like a toddler. We’d act out whatever scene came to our minds. For example, dad comes home from work and the baby is screaming and I can’t calm her down. It was important for Mary Jo that the mom and dad were super in love with each other. Probably because her parents had some rocky times around then.”

“So when did you first think of boys?” Stephanie said.

“I’m getting to it. One time we were playing and Mary Jo and I put our baby to sleep. Mary Jo was sitting in a chair dressed like the dad and she spontaneously took my arm and had me sit on her lap straddling my legs over her. She was smothered in the skirts of my dress. The next thing I knew Mary Jo put her arms around me and pulled me in and said, “We can kiss while the baby is asleep.” I laughed but she began kissing me on the lips. I was so startled I didn’t know what to do. Mary Jo was playing the part of a boy so I pretended that she really was. The kiss went on for a long time. At some point in the kiss I realized that I liked it. Liked it a lot.”

“Liked kissing a girl?” Stephanie asked.

“No, like I said I was thinking of Mary Jo as if she were a boy. I really felt like I was kissing a boy. After that experience, I looked at the boys at school in a different way. I fantasized about which ones I’d like to kiss. It turns out that I decided that about half the boys were kissable!”

“That’s such a neat story,” Stephanie said. “It’s going to be hard to top that!”

“Now it’s my turn,” Laurie said. “I was ten and I had never thought about or had any interest in sex. I knew older people kissed but I couldn’t see why they did so. I had no desire for a boy to kiss me. My older sister was sixteen or seventeen at that time. Her bedroom was next to mine and one day she left the door open and was talking on her phone to a friend. At first I had no idea what they were talking about and then I realized my sister was telling her friend about what had happened on a date with her boyfriend. She was talking about losing her virginity. I had only a vague idea what that might mean but then she said how neat it was to be filled up by her boyfriend. I couldn’t imagine what she meant by ‘filled up.’ Then she said that every time he filled her she felt more and more pleasure until he was done. That made me realize that filling her must mean putting his penis in her vagina. It made me think that girls must like being filled up. I wondered if I’d like to be filled up. In sex ed class I had seen a picture of a penis and I imagined what it might be like to have one of those inside me. It was such a weird idea but it led me to put my fingers inside my pussy. As soon as I did that, I was surprised to find that I felt some pleasure. That made me obsess about getting a boyfriend. If he could give me that pleasure it would be neat.”

“Did you then get a boyfriend?” Debbie asked.

“Yeah, but it wasn’t easy. The boys in my class weren’t interested in girls and I didn’t know how to make them interested. Luckily at a school dance I met boys from the grade ahead of me. They were definitely interested in girls. One of them in particular was fairly intelligent. He asked me out and I went on my first date with him. After about four dates he kissed me and I kissed him back.”

“What about getting filled up?” Stephanie said.

“He never filled me. Even though I thought about that a lot, I didn’t allow a boy to fill me until I was seventeen. But I kissed an awful lot.”

“This is so much fun,” Lisa said.

“I love hearing about other girls’ experiences,” Diane said.

“So now it’s my turn,” Stephanie said. “I was a bit of a tom boy when I was prepubescent. I matured ahead of everyone in my class. My breasts were growing and my period started, but I wasn’t especially interested in boys. There was a boy in the class who was socially awkward and the other boys bullied him. One day he came to me and said that he’d give me a dollar if I let him look under my skirt. I was having my period and my mom insisted I wear skirts during my periods. I don’t know why. Perhaps easy access to change my pad.”

“My mom was the same way,” Debbie said.

“Interesting,” Stephanie said. “Anyway I demanded to know why the boy was doing that and he said the other boys made him do it. They threatened to punch him if he didn’t make the offer to me. I was so mad that I found the two boys who were responsible for the incident. I was bigger and stronger than them since they hadn’t reached puberty yet. I got them to confess what they had done. Then I gave them each a dollar and said that I wanted a look inside their pants and underpants. They protested and begged me not to look but I insisted. They stripped down and I saw their little penises. It was the first time I had ever seen one and I felt a strange attraction toward them. They were weird looking but a source of fascination. After that experience I realized that I wanted to kiss boys. A few months later I had my first boyfriend and we made out quite a bit.”

“It amazes me how we all have such different experiences,” Debbie said.

“I was thinking the same thing,” Laurie said.

“It’s now my turn,” Debbie said.

“Let’s hear it!” Stephanie said.

“My first experience was not too unusual. At summer camp when I was twelve we took a trip by bus to Philadelphia to visit the Franklin Institute. There was a boy in the camp who occasionally tried to talk to me but was so shy that we never had more than the most awkward conversations. On the bus trip, going home, I had taken a seat next to the window and suddenly he was there eyeing the empty seat next to me. I thought he was going to faint right there he was so nervous. I don’t know what came over me but I smiled at him and he said with a stammer, “ma ma ma may I I I sit here?” My girlfriend Molly usually sits with me on the bus but she was up front talking to one of the counselors. I nodded my head and he sat down. I remember thinking that it was pretty weird to be sitting with a boy.”

“I think we’ve all had the same feelings,” Laurie said.

“What happened?” Lisa asked.

“Once the bus began to move, the boy tried to talk with me. It made me nervous to see him suffering so much. Finally I said, “Don’t be nervous. I like you.” That made him slump down and take a deep breath. No doubt my words were magic to him! The bus trip was two hours and it grew dark. A few couples were kissing near us. I’d never kissed a boy and I decided that this was my chance. I looked at him and he slowly got the courage to look at me. My hand was resting on the seat between us and I noticed that his was a few inches from mine. I sensed his hand moving toward mine and I moved mine closer to his until we touched. Electricity flowed between us. I settled back in a passive position so he could lean over and easily kiss me. It took him forever to finally get the courage to kiss me but luckily he finally did. It was so nice to kiss a boy for the first time.”

“What a sweet story,” Stephanie said. “Did you become boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“For the rest of camp we made out a couple more times. The trouble was that he lived a train ride away from me and it couldn’t work out during the school year. We exchanged some letters but then I eventually didn’t write back.”

“So neat,” Laurie said. “Now we get to hear from Lisa!”

“My story is obviously unconventional so bear with me,” Lisa said. “The family I grew up in is so controlling that I had little or no opportunity to figure out who I was. I had plenty of stray thoughts questioning my masculinity but couldn’t organize them into self-knowledge. I know I felt emotionally close to my mother, as if she and I were kindred spirits. In everyday life I had to be what my dad wanted me to be, which was not a boy who idolized his mom. Dad did everything he knew to bring out the masculinity in me, but there was so little to bring out that he was perpetually disappointed in me. When I came out to him as Lisa a couple of months ago it shouldn’t have surprised him. My longing to express my innate femininity became more noticeable to me when I was about twelve or thirteen. I envied the girls in my classes. I wanted long hair that I could brush. I wanted to wear makeup. I wanted to wear dresses and skirts and pantyhose. I liked the idea of making myself pretty to attract boys. These desires stayed in my mind and didn’t come out to see the light of day while I was living at home.”

“And after you left home?” Laurie said.

“I felt paralyzed. To be myself seemed like a huge mountain I’d have to climb. Explaining myself to my parents or to friends or others would be difficult. Just the practical business of making myself feminine would require taking a first step which I didn’t know how to do. Then, a miracle happened. My suitcase got switched with that of Blake who was then Jill. I had a whole suitcase of the prettiest girl’s clothing. I dressed myself up and sat at the bar. So many years of pent-up desire oozed from me. It was bliss. Then Blake and I met and discovered that she was as excited to get my suitcase as I was to get hers. What’s the probability of such a perfect outcome!”

“What a nice story,” Debbie said. “You could write a novel about it!”

“I’ve thought of that,” Lisa said. “I think I’d call it ‘The Suitcase.’ So, to answer the question that you posed, Blake is the first boy I’ve kissed!”

“I love that this game brings us closer together,” Diane said.

“Yeah, it’s so nice to learn about each other,” Stephanie said. “Now we should tell each other how we lost our virginity!”

Laurie tossed a pillow at her, followed by each of the other girls. They laughed and piled on top of Stephanie. Lisa was relieved that she had breasts like the other girls. It went a long way to making her feel that she belonged with them. Her tits were just as much a part of the pile of five girls as were those of the others.

After they disentangled themselves, Lisa said, “Blake and I have set a date for the wedding. I want you all to be bridesmaids. I hope you can do that!”

“I’d love to,” Debbie said.

“Me too!” Laurie, Stephanie, and Diane said.

“That makes me so happy!” Lisa said.

“What can we do for you as bridesmaids?” Debbie asked.

“You can help me pick out a wedding gown,” Lisa said.

“Fabulous,” Stephanie said. “I’d love to do that!”

The others were equally excited to help Lisa with the gown.

“We’ll throw a bridal shower for you,” Laurie said.

“That’ll be so cool,” Debbie said.

“That’s so sweet of you,” Lisa said. “Are you sure?”

“We’d love to do it,” Diane said.

The women settled down to watch a movie and otherwise indulge themselves in snacks and dessert that they would ordinarily deprive themselves of. Later in the evening they shared bottles of wine and danced. Finally, much later than their usual bedtimes they collapsed together on the mattresses and futon and slept not waking until noon the next day.

***

Not long after the chemise party, Lisa and her friends gathered in Josephine’s shop to help her select a wedding gown.

“I’m so excited,” Lisa said. “I don’t know which dresses to try on! All the dresses are so pretty!”

“Since we don’t have time for you to try on every dress in the store, how about you tell us the basic parameters that you want in a dress,” Josephine said, laughing.

“Sure, I guess I can do that,” Lisa said.

“What is most important to you in your wedding dress?” Debbie asked.

“I’d like full skirts, lots of lace, and a tight bodice.”

“To show off your boobs!” Stephanie said, and they all laughed.

“You’re surely going to have quite a lovely figure,” Josephine said. “Men will be paying close attention to you when you walk down the aisle.”

“I sure hope so,” Lisa said. “Blake loves showing me off! He knows I’m his and only his!”

“Young love!” Josephine said. “The bridesmaids and I will find some dresses for you to try on. You head to the wedding lingerie. Put on your foundation, bra, and white stockings. We’ll rendezvous shortly.”

Lisa obeyed Josephine and went to the lingerie area. Now that she had real tits she could wear a strapless bra and therefore a strapless gown. She knew exactly what bra with matching gartered panty girdle she wanted to wear. She undressed and put on the bra and then the girdle. It was lovely how well she filled out the lacy cups of the bra. Blake would have a delicious package to open up on their wedding night! The girdle had padding in the rear. Unfortunately this was still a necessity. With her daily intake of hormones Lisa thought that her butt had expanded a little bit. She hoped that that was a trend that would continue. There was also butt augmentation surgery that Dr. Silverman could perform. She’d have to consider her options in the future. Having a larger and more feminine butt was one of the things she dreamed of every so often. Just like she had dreamed of having breasts. Like them it was possible that one day she would have the womanly tush she craved.

Lisa put on white stockings and attached them to the garters. She went back to the fitting room and waited for Josephine and her bridesmaids. When they reappeared a short time later they were carrying three dresses.

“I’m so excited,” Debbie said. “We’ve got the loveliest dresses. Any one of these will make you the prettiest bride in Chicago!”

“That’s true,” Laurie said.

Lisa looked at the dresses. Two of them were styles that she was familiar with. They were ones she had often suggested to customers. The third dress was new. Out of curiosity she removed it from the dress bag. “Oh my God, Josephine! Wherever did you get such a pretty dress. It’s mind blowing beautiful!”

Josephine laughed. “You have such a good eye, Lisa. I should have known that I couldn’t trick you. I had this imported from France specifically for you. It’s the perfect style for you and exactly what you’re hoping to wear. I wanted you to have a gown that gives you every bit of the beauty you deserve!”

Lisa ran over to Josephine and hugged her. “I love you Josephine!” Lisa exclaimed. She cried some tears as she told her how much this meant to her.

“Take a good look at the dress,” Josephine said.

Lisa held the dress up against herself. “It must be very expensive. The lace is the finest I’ve ever seen! The craftsmanship is extraordinary!”

“It’s the least I can do for you, Lisa. Accept the gown as my wedding gift to you and Blake. You’re such a wonderful employee and it makes me happy to give you this chance to be a perfect bride on her wedding day. I can’t think of a girl for whom a pretty wedding gown would mean as much!”

“Try on the dress,” Stephanie said. “We can’t wait to see you wearing it!”

The girls held the strapless dress up over Lisa’s head and lowered it down and buttoned up the back. The voluminous skirts cascaded from Lisa’s waist. She clasped her hands in front of herself as an ecstatic feeling ran up and down her spine. Some new tears sprouted from her eyes. The dress was just too perfect.

“Here, put on these heels,” Josephine said.

Lisa stepped into the white shoes, and ascended the small pedestal set among mirrors on the surrounding walls. She looked at herself and wept for joy. Her pretty new chest was prominently highlighted by the lace bodice. What an incredible surprise it will be for Blake on their wedding day. She was sure that he would have a hard time maintaining his composure in front of her. She imagined herself walking down the aisle on Ned’s arm to Blake standing so handsomely at the front of the church. The gown was so perfect. It will be the greatest moment of her life when she gets to say, “I do.”

End part 10

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos