Bobby's Haircut

Printer-friendly version
This one comes soon after "Bobby's Shoes"

“Bobby, sit still!”

“I can’t help it, it itches!”

“Bobby, be reasonable, I haven’t even picked up the clippers, it can’t itch.”

“Mom, I don’t care, can’t we just leave my hair long? It isn’t very long, it barely reaches my collar, there are lots of boys that have hair longer than I do.”

“Bobby, you will have to take better care of your hair then, you can’t go for weeks without washing your hair and you will have to use conditioner. I will not have you going around with greasy hair!”

“I’m not like Billy, I wash my hair every three days. But, what is conditioner?”

“I have a bottle of conditioner in my bathroom, use that after you wash your hair, just read the instructions. As your hair gets longer, you have to take better care of it, conditioner keeps you from having split ends. If you don’t take care of it, I’m going to make you get it cut like usual.”

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Conditioner

joannebarbarella's picture

I have a feeling Bobby is definitely going to be using conditioner from now on. He wants to keep his hair long (ish, or, er) and Mom won't cut it if he does what she tells him.