Father’s Day Surprise – 5 Life After Father’s Day

Printer-friendly version


Father’s Day Surprise – 5
Life After Father’s Day


By Jessica C


=^-^=


It was the first full day at St. Lucia and Heather knew his wife Darby would be here. Rosalyn and Darby agreed that Heather should not be surprised, so she was told last evening that Darby was coming. Heather had known her daughter Aubrey was coming to explore if it was a good location for her honeymoon with Kevin Barnes. Aubrey would be there for moral support for her mother and her father. She had flown in the night before from New Orleans, where she had been for business.

Aubrey saw her father Heather at the breakfast table with Rosalyn and Christina. Aubrey had already heard about Christina and was happy about the strange friendship of Christy and Heather.

Christy greeted Aubrey warmly, if not with some bewilderment, “How is it that you embrace your father being like this?”

Aubrey said, “I could ask the same about you as an evangelical Christian, but like you, we’ve discovered there’s more to Heather, my father. I guess a lot of things changed as he helped take care of my mother who was critically ill for over six years. When my mother decided to accept and love him back, instead of just putting up with him; the whole family dynamics changed.”

Christina said, “But what about Walter liking Heather too?”

Aubrey said, “I accepted my father before the others did. When my mother thought about paying for this trip; we knew there would be another person. Mom and Walter talked before my father knew about Walter; though he knew him from where we lived. My Mom is trying to see Heather as very different from my father and her husband. But enough with that, I’m a daughter to see her cross-dressing dad.” Heather was already standing and they hugged saying “Hello.” A place had been saved in the hope that Aubrey would be there.

“Dad, you look quite attractive this morning. Have you enjoyed dressing up and pampering yourself?” Aubrey said, “I heard Mom’s flight coming from New York to Florida to here will be here mid-afternoon.”

Aubrey announced that she had a room at another resort and would see them on a hit-and-miss occasion. The cost of a meal there for Aubrey was exorbitant. The next time hopefully would be at a nightspot. She asked, “Daddy, you could come and swim at the pool at my resort one time for free. And you could change in my room.” The breakfasts on land were modest in comparison to all one could eat aboard the ship.

It was after breakfast that Aubrey and Heather got together privately, about what Aubrey saw as acceptable. It would be the first time she saw her father as Heather dressed in a women’s bathing suit.

The swimming went well, as Heather had waterproof makeup that matched the tan that Heather was now sporting. There was an amusing moment where Heather had hugged Aubrey as she had as her dad. Aubrey let her dad know it was alright; “I’m thankful you still know you’re my father.”

Aubrey waited for a private moment and then asked, “How were you when you realized who Walter was? You know Mom is going to talk with you openly about your relationship with him. She wants to talk about some understanding about you continuing to have a social relationship.” That led to an interesting discussion that went up to Darby’s arrival at his hotel.

Aubrey was scheduled for a tour of the resort and island and wouldn’t see them again until tomorrow.

Heather was wearing her favorite sundress as she met Darby getting off her shuttle. Heather had a luggage trolley and was kind of the man in women’s clothing picking up the luggage. Cute.

A person would take up her luggage, but Darby wanted a drink with Heather. She forthrightly said, “You look relaxed and very attractive the way you present yourself.” They were both drinking wine, when Darby said, “I hope you won’t mind, but I reserved a table for the three of us. That is to include Walter Bush.”

Heather was surprised, and asked, “Is that wise?”

Darby said, “After you walked away from him the first time I expected you to experience a time with him. I believe that whetted an appetite that either needs to happen openly, or things would get messy.”

“My suggestion is that you meet someplace monthly or every other month and quarterly overnight. I don’t want Walter to be with others, so I believe we need to be reasonable about meeting his needs and yearly, probably celebrating his birthday or your anniversary when you will be more intimate.”

“I expect you to be Heath and I will continue as your wife and first love. How does that seem to you?”

Like, a bell rang, Walt appeared in the lounge. Darby stood up and then Heather. It was Darby who suggested Heather and Walter should at least hug. Walt helped with both of our chairs. Walter and Darby seemed more comfortable talking about the relationships of the three of them. Walter agreed trying to live within the parameters of the relationship with Heather.

Walter said, “More people are going to know of Heather, because of Mayor Jan Evans and Marie Dubois Christiansen. Marie intends to invite the two of you to her house for dinner and hopes you and Heather will sometime make an appearance there socially. She thinks for you not to be open about it would be like a time bomb waiting to go off. My relationship with Heather will not be for in our community or vicinity.”

Darby said, “We’ll need to think about that.”

Heather asked, “What about what I think?”

Darby asked, “Let me first ask, ‘Am I still going to be your wife and first love? And can you honestly tell me, you wouldn’t want Walter or some man in Heather’s life?”

Heather said, “The first is easy, ‘You will always be my wife and the love of my heart. About Heather, I can’t imagine having or not having feelings and desires for someone. But I don’t see how I can do it.”

Walter and Darby started at about the same time, Darby gave way to Walt. “I wouldn’t even consider something like this except with Darby being part of it. And Heather, I know you would be quite disciplined about anything you agreed to. My feelings for you are quite strong. The idea that I could have a monogamous relationship with you, within the bounds that Darby has laid out is attractive to me. I would ask that we could consummate our relationship at least three times a year would be allowed.”

Darby’s eyes brighten, “I have no problem with your desire to make love at least three times a year. I intend to try to make love with Heather as well… When the ship docks at Barbados, I suggest you allow me to go explore Barbados and you two have another intimate time together and talk about your future. Would that be agreeable with you two?”

Walt asked, “How can you be so gracious about my having time with Heather?”

Darby said, “I would have died or become an invalid if it were not for Heather being there for me. There were two times when Heath interceded insisting on better treatment. He encouraged me to stay the course; and promised I was getting better. There were times I knew Heath was Heather and knew about caring for me as a woman.”
She said, “I remembered those times when I started to get better. I had a setback and I thought I was no longer a precious woman. He gave me a massage and did my makeup, and I felt well enough to live again.”

Darby came over to Heather, “Do you remember the time I’m talking about?” She paused, “Of course you didn’t you did it many times.”

I spoke, “Was it when your friends were coming over. Cheryl your best friend would be there, and you were afraid you were dying? I knew you were better than you thought, but I couldn’t let your spirit lose hope.”

“You did remember. I thought it was the last time I would see Cheryl, She doesn’t handle stress or dying very well. Since then all the issues about who you are seem small and insignificant.”

“I’ve been recovering for a year and a half; I’m going to see my daughter get married; and Heath even said I could be the one to walk her down the aisle. Since I’ve relaxed, I enjoy seeing Heather and I hope to make out with her sometime.” Heather’s eyes brightened with that revelation. And yes, I guess the word is going to get out about Heath’s other side.”

“Heather, could you sit on Walt’s lap? I’d like to have a picture of you two together.”
She asked once we were sitting together and had a picture taken. “Walt, could you please nibble at her neck or earlobe?”

Darby asked, “Do we need to change anything or can we agree with what we decided?”

Walt asked, “Are we agreeing on the number of intimate times being changed?”

Heath/Heather said, “I’m not very comfortable with it, but I’m willing to agree if, after a few months or half a year, we either agree to something more permanent or end it completely.”

Walter and Darby both liked the idea of a temporary agreement and then decide where they’d go after that.” Darby and Heather went for a nighttime swim in the adult pool. They showered together and Darby had her only her second intimate time with Heather. And she brought both of them into an orgasm.

It was a few nights later, during their second day in Barbados, that Darby bowed out only after making sure Heather was going to be with Walt. Heather didn’t confess to being sore or having enjoyed herself with Walt, but Darby could tell Heather had. Darby had asked, “Heather how have you found relating to a younger man?”

Heather blushed, not expecting to be asked such a question.

During the cruise back to Florida, Heather had spent more time visiting with the other cross-dressers and the trans people. Darby became friends with some trans people, men, and women, and exchanged contact information with some.

Walter, Heather, and Darby had physicals and blood work tested to be sure each person was clean.

Darby had exchanged her air ticket for the cruise and a cabin back. She mingled only twice with her parents; and chose instead to visit with a variety of people to better the community that her father saw himself part of.

Two nights before Heather and Darby called and visited with their son Kent and his wife Ann via a live internet connection. Ann commented, “It looks like you may be going for an evening out. Darby, you look as attractive as usual. Heather, may I say you make an attractive woman? That is a sharp evening dress.”

They checked with Ann and heard her bouts of morning sickness were light. Kent joked with his Dad; “I still hope I can still seek your advice on being a Dad.” There was some sharing of some memories from the past; and family stories of Ann’s upbringing.

Ann and Darby had a moment to themselves, where Heath and Kent were out of the rooms. Ann had asked Darby, “Did you know Kent/Kendra had her moments like his father?”

=^_^=


Once they were home Darby was the first one to notice and play the message from Marie Dubois Christiansen. She was inviting them for a private dinner with her, her husband William, and their daughter Sophia a graduate student home from Yale. Our daughter is quite liberal and Heather will be nothing new to someone from the New Haven community.” Marie left her contact information with the hope they had a good time away.

“When we go,” Darby said, “I will need to drive as I do not want others recognizing you yet?”

Heath said, “So you decided for us that we are going?”

Darby said, “You should be thankful most of those coming to know of you are women. We tend to be more accepting, unless they think you are eyeing their men, then cover your eyes.”

Heather’s wardrobe came home in a vintage trunk that allowed her dresses, gowns, and intimates to be treated delicately once it was introduced as part of her declared luggage on the ship. It was like daydreaming as I opened the trunk to put the dresses away. Each dress came with a memory; then the dress I wore to Walt’s room. Goosebumps ran up my arm, and to avoid dropping the dress; I hugged it and twirled down onto my bed. My body was running on emotions. I could have sworn that I felt Walt’s touch as he unclasped the top hook and kissed it and my back. I used the small hoops inside the dress to make sure they would remain on the hanger

My lap notebook came on and Walt asked what I was doing. When I explained I was hanging up dresses and gowns from the trip; he mentioned the one I wore the first night we were to be together. “That is the one I’m holding now, and it is filled with fond memories.”

“You should use the perfume you wore that night. It drove me crazy until we allowed our passions to lead us to a wonderful night.” He said, “I would like our first night to dinner to be at Princeton, they have a beautiful women’s dress shop. I would like you to find something elegant that would be great for our first weekend together.” He paused and then asked, “Do I have you getting hot and in need of a shower?”

“Walter, that’s mean of you. I am hanging up.” I touched my phone, but didn’t mean to disconnect the call, but I did. Here I was dressed in a dressing gown to put my clothes away and I was getting hot and sultry.

Darby was passing my second bedroom and knocked, “Who are you talking to?”

“I wasn’t, I’m taking my clothes out of the trunk and hanging them up. Memories were coming as I lifted various dresses and remembered an occasion associated with each.” Darby asked, “Then that was Walt you must have been talking to as the emotions were carrying you away. I can remember such feelings. Are you surprised by how vivid the memories can get and the feelings, well you don’t need me to tell you, I heard your voice. I am sorry I didn’t mean to eavesdrop.”

She said, “I’m sorry for you, and here you are forty-five years old, and you are having the experiences that are usually those of a sixteen to twenty-year-old young woman. And the hunk doing it to you is what thirty-four?”

To be continued…

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos