Shroom Dungeon - First Delve (7/9)

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 8


It took the group no more than an hour to reach the district known as Kitten Basket. Tabby had tried to imagine what the district would be like but didn't anticipate the first sign she found. The always-present mushrooms on the cave walls slowly gave way to kinds that appeared reedy or rooty. Slowly turning into a tangle that got tighter with each step they took. Soon, the weave of roots was close-knit. Taking on a uniformity that rivaled human craftsmanship. It also looked deceptively close to basketry.

"Welcome to Kitten Basket," Debbie proclaimed as they entered a large cavern. Not that much of the stone was visible. The basket-like material covered the walls and ceiling. Even more astounding was the fact that it was used as a building material. Everywhere Tabby looked she could see platforms made from it. Some hung from the ceiling by rooty vines, while others built onto each other from the ground floor up. Mimicking terraces. Yet their insides were hollow and provided more space for the residents.

The inhabitants of Kitten Basket were everywhere. Many catgirls and catboys lay lazily on pillows scattered on the platform. Seemingly undisturbed by those racing and climbing around. Tabby made out claws that she didn't possess. Probably because her own transformation to a catgirl wasn't complete. The mix of human hands and cat paws gave the residents a remarkable grip and explained how they could easily scale walls.

Here and there, Tabby also spied catgirls doing remarkable jumps. Either to reach platforms further up or to get down. Just in the span of a few breaths, Tabby witnessed a few residents letting themselves fall down to reach the ground. Instead of injury or even death, they all landed safely on their feet.

Debbie grabbed Tabby by the shoulders and led her deeper into the district. "Here, they have everything your inner kitty needs, Tabby. Plenty to run, jump, and climb."

Tabby eyed the various platforms warily. "I don't know." Most of these looked dangerous and Tiberius had never been very athletic. Neither was Tabby.

"Relax!" Debbie insisted. "Live a little. Take a walk. Smell the catnip. Play in yarn a little."

"Baby steps," Sindor interrupted. "We have a few hours here. Maybe Tabby can do the yarn-ball challenge."

"The what?" Tabby asked, her curiosity awakened.

"See that vendor over there?" Connie asked while pointing to it. "Over the whole district, there are different colored balls of yarn hidden. You can exchange them over there for a prize. The prize itself varies depending on how many balls of yarn you bring."

"It is a good starter activity for new catgirls," Sindor said to take over. "Each color represents another difficulty. Start hunting the easy ones and see how far you can get."

Tabby saw the expecting looks on her friends' faces and knew she wouldn't get out of here without at least trying. "Alright. Where do I start?"

Three hands pointed to a wall of woven mushrooms. Ideal for climbing even if one didn't have claws yet. There were plenty of platforms scattered around and Tabby could see the logic for them. If one fell, there always was something to fall onto not too far away. Hopefully, she wouldn't need them.

Walking over, Tabby examined the mushroom. It looked much like hardened vines or roots that twisted around themselves to form a kind of lattice. Pulling at it revealed that it was sturdy enough. It didn't even budge a little. Every doubt was scattered as another catgirl ran past Tabby, jumped onto the wall, and scampered up at amazing speed.

Slower and a lot more cautious, Tabby started her own climb. It was easier than she had thought. There was plenty of grip for hands and feet. But as she reached the second platform, she was winded enough to consider a break.

Tabby wasn't very disappointed that no cheering or other encouragement came from her companions. She was more peeved as she couldn't spy them anywhere anymore. "Probably ditched me to get into pervy things. Or shenanigans. Maybe even pervy shenanigans. Strike that. Definitely the latter." Tabby turned around to the task at hand. Grabbing for the next good handhold. "It's not that I need them to have fun."

"Probably not, nyah," a voice from above agreed. Looking up, spotted a hand waving around some mushrooms from the next platform up. "But you'll need these, nyah. You're such a slowpoke without them."

Glaring up at someone she couldn't see, didn't help, so Tabby resorted to attacking the climbing wall again. Going step by step until her head crescented the next platform. As expected, she found a cat girl lazing around on her back and munching on mushrooms.

"For the record," Tabby pushed out as she heaved herself on the edge of the next platform. "I am new to this whole catgirl thing. So, easing into those things here is smart."

"Nah, that's because you are barely a catgirl, nyah!"

"What do you mean? I have the ears." Tabby pointed to her feline ears atop her head. Then lifted up her tail. "And a cat's tail I have too."

The catgirl rolled over on her belly to get a better look at Tabby. "Yeah, but no claws. Nyah. This probably means your ears and tail are still mostly decorative. You need to eat more Meowshrooms. Or Nyashrooms, nyah." Helpfully, she let a few drop in front of Tabby. "Fully developed ears help with perception and - nyah - the tail will help keep your balance. I don't need to explain what the claws do, right? But not every nyah change is visible. They give you more strength, dexterity, nyah, and stamina. So, eat up, little kitten."

Tabby shrugged. The girl before her probably had a point. While munching, she held out her hand. "I am Tabby, by the way."

"At least your name is already kitten ready, nyah," the girl said while shaking Tabby's hand. "Rosalint the eighth. With a T at the end. Don't ask, nyah. Part of a pun."

"A pun lasting eight generations?" Tabby asked between chewing.

"It's my eighth time visiting Shroom Dungeon," Rosalint admitted with a shrug. "Each time, Rosalint is reincarnated anew. Say, I haven't seen a catgirl with blue hair yet. How did you manage that?"

Now it was Tabby's turn to shrug. "Harpy egg at The Barnyard."

"Nyah! I have to try that sometime." Rosalint got up as Tabby swallowed the last mushroom. "Come on. There are more to find and eat further up."

Tabby sighed as her new friend took a leap and landed a good three meters above her on the wall. But there she waited for Tabby to follow. Attacking the wall again, Tabby had to admit that Rosalint was right. Just with a few more Meowshrooms in her system, it was easier to climb. A little more strength in her arms eased the strain when hoisting herself higher. And while she had no claws yet, her nails changed a little. Making them longer and slightly curved.

Reaching the top revealed an entire floor that couldn't be seen from the cavern floor. Many daybeds in the form of shallow baskets were littered around. Between them, Meowshrooms grew everywhere. Tabby guessed it was time to eat more. However, taking a few steps closer revealed a bin close by full of brightly colored green yarn. The first item of her quest was within reach.

"Oh, don't bother with those," Rosalint remarked as she stepped close to Tabby and leaned casually on her shoulder. "At least, not yet. Let me tell you, carrying them with you is a drag. Makes much more sense to become a full catgirl first. Then get used to your new body. Have a bunch of fun. And in the end, when you are ready to leave, snatch as many as you can as fast as you can."

"Hmm," Tabby said aloud to indicate deep thinking. Only to abruptly step aside and see Rosalint - robbed of her Tabby-pole - land on her butt. "Makes sense. But tell me, aren't catgirls always supposed to be landing on their feet?"

"Nyah!" Rosalint scratched her head. "You aren't much better." A little wink was all that Tabby got as a warning. Twirling on the floor, Rosalint kicked the legs out from under Tabby. Making Tabby deftly land beside her.

"I guess I deserved that one," Tabby admitted.

A second later, both catgirls burst out laughing. "Ahh, catgirls," Rosalint sighed. "Always good for some mischief. Now eat up. Then I can show you what trouble we really can be."

Tabby just shrugged and went for the shrooms. She hadn't exactly asked for a mentor in catgirlness, but she liked Rosalint well enough. For now, Tabby decided to follow her instructions.

After about thirty, Tabby felt pleasantly satiated and her claws had come along nicely. For cats, claws were situated between the fingers of their paws. Whoever had made the Meowshrooms had opted for retractable claws that were part of the fingertips. It was a strange feeling, but not unpleasant.

"You ready?" Rosalint wanted to know.

Tabby quirked her eyebrow. "I thought you were the expert. Shouldn't you tell me?"

"Smartass!" Rosalint exclaimed, before taking off in a sprint. Running straight off the platform. To Tabby's relief, there was another close by on which her mentor landed. Only to turn around and taunt her. "Come on. Keep up."

A little more hesitant, Tabby walked towards the edge. It was a long way down, but the next platform was close. As Tiberius, she had jumped worse in dungeons. Taking a few steps back for a running leap, she made it just fine to the next platform. Instead of applause or encouragement, Rosalint took off again.

Tabby, of course, chased after her. Rosalint led her from platform to platform in a pattern that steadily increased the distance between them. At last, Rosalint took a mighty leap and sailed through the air to the sims of protruding rock at least twenty meters away. Tabby herself barely managed to skid to a halt at the edge of her platform.

"Are you insane?" Tabby shouted horrified. The abyss before her was probably a death sentence for anybody not making the jump. "You could have died!"

Rosalint burst out laughing. "This little leap? Are you kidding me? This is nothing Tabby. You can do it too."

"No way!" Tabby took a step back from the edge.

"I thought you were a catgirl," Rosalint taunted her. "Not a scared little rabbit girl."

"I am not scared," Tabby shot back. Not very convincing as she inched further away. "But if I miss that jump, I'll be a pancake for sure."

"And then you wake up at the fairy outside. Big deal, Nyah." Clearly making no headway with Tabby, Rosalint changed tactics. "Hey, Kittens! This is Tabby. Scared of the Big Leap. How about some encouragement?"

The catgirls around Tabby stirred from their daybeds, stopped some orgies going on in nooks and crannies, and some chases came to a halt early. They all shouted encouragements at Tabby at the same time that she couldn't understand even one word in the cacophony.

It was a figure stirring close by that caught Tabby's attention. It was the first catboy she saw in the Kitten Basket and blushed as he was very naked.

"Tabby, right?" As she nodded, the catboy continued. "The Big Leap is a tradition for newly made catgirls and catboys. It looks scary. I was freaked out of my mind the first time. But it is meant to show how much you can achieve as a catgirl. Just, take a good running start and you will be fine. No harm will come to you."

Tabby hesitated. Maybe she was wrong? All the other catgirls seemed to think she could do it. If this was a common test then that spoke of the fact that it was possible. Rosalint had made the jump, so why shouldn't she?

Gathering her courage, Tabby walked to the furthest part of the platform from the ledge. There she jumped a few times. Limbered up with a few stretches. She could do it. Catboy practically had guaranteed she would be fine.

Tabby started her run. With large steps, the ledge loomed within seconds. She lept. Time seemed to slow down. Her trajectory still arced up. For a split second, Tabby worried she might actually impact against the cavern's roof, but then gravity took hold of her again. Rosalint and the safety of the next platform rushed toward her.

And then Tabby noticed.

She was already too low to land there.

Desperately she reached out to catch the next platform.

Her new claws caught mushrooms hard as wood.

Created a furrow in the material, but failed to bury itself into it.

Tabby fell.

Just the barest hint of scratching the platform made Tabby fall into a tumble.

Instinct took over. Tabby twisted mid-air. Managing to get her feet below just as the ground rushed towards her.

The impact was hard but bearable. Her legs absorbed most of the shock before Tabby used the last of her momentum to roll forward and land on her butt.

Confused, she looked around. Feeling up her whole body. "I am okay? I'm okay!" No broken bones. Not even bruised skin. Her butt was a bit cold on the floor and her hip pack chafed a little, but Tabby couldn't find a single thing that was wrong.

"Nyah!!!!"

The long shout made Tabby look up. Just in time to see Rosalint falling down. Landing heavily, but gracefully not a meter from Tabby. The veteran catgirl didn't even need to roll to arrest her momentum.

Grinning, the catgirl crouched down beside Tabby. "Just for the record. Catgirls always fall on their feet. If the fall is high enough."

"You-" Tabby was stunned. What kind of test was this. They made her believe she could do the leap. Falling down had been terrifying. "You knew I would fall!"

"Most fall," Rosalint admitted with a shrug. "The first time I fell too. That's the whole point. Now you know what you really can do."

"You!" Tabby took a threatening step forward. She hadn't planned to do more, but when Rosalint took off in a sprint while giggling, Tabby's step turned into a run.

Rosalint only had a fraction of a second headstart, but it was enough to gain some distance. Taking a running start to leap onto the same overgrown wall where she had met Tabby.

Not even thinking about it, Tabby followed suit. Determined to stay close to Rosalint's trail. As her prey stopped climbing and leaping higher instead, Tabby copied her perfectly. Arriving at the top just a second after Rosalint. Her query was already in full sprint. Leaping from platform to platform to the cheers of other catgirls. It only made Tabby even more eager to catch up.

A few times, Tabby nearly got hold of Rosalint. The vexing catgirl always slipping out just from under her fingers. At last, they arrived on a larger platform. Enough for a good-sized sprint. Rosalint aimed full tilt for a ledge and Tabby gave chase.

Both catgirls jumped within a fraction of a second apart. At the height of their arc, both catgirls collided. Landing in a tangle on the next platform. Both panting heavily, but Tabby remained focused. Squirming on top and pinning Rosalint down. To her surprise, the other catgirl didn't look upset. Rather, smug as she looked up to Tabby.

"See? I told you that you can make the jump."

Tabby risked a glance back. It was enough to confirm what she hadn't realized before. Their last jump had been the same one Tabby had failed before.

"You tricked me!"

Rosalint grinned even more. "What'cha gonna do about it?"

Tabby was at a loss for words. Even more when she noticed her predicament. Below her squirmed a naked catgirl. Breathing heavily so close to Tabby. Who didn't wear much more either.

It was a reflex. A random thought turned into action. The kiss connected both catgirl's breaths for a moment. Tabby leaned back. Unsure if she had gone too far. Rosalint was having none of it. Robbing the next kiss from Tabby. Then, it didn't matter anymore who pinned who to the floor. Both catgirls channeled their adrenaline high to satisfy each other.


Tabby was surrounded by warm softness. It was below her. Draped over her. Framed her. It was cozy. It felt safe. It made for a nice bed to take a nap in.

But someone was poking her and denying her sweet dreams. Reluctant, she opened her eyes to see who annoyed her. The sight unfolding was one of limps and bodies entangled around her. An abstract sight she had to slowly digest. She was in a dog pile of gently breathing men and women. Kind of ironic, as those were catgirls and catboys.

Now the memories came back. Spontaneously, she had sex with Rosalint. But somehow their little fooling around drew onlookers. Who got turned on and started their own fun. Somehow, that had evolved into a full-blown orgy.

What poked her now was a dick. Not a real one. An imitation mounted on a pole. Extended over the mass of sleeping bodies and tapped her body on random spots. The wielder of the phallic weapon was Sindor. Which reaffirmed her first thought: the person poking her was a dick.

"Would you stop doing that?" Groaning, Tabby untangled herself from limbs and bodies that half buried her. Part of her really wanted to sink back in and continue her nap. Having sex with dozens of people could be surprisingly exhausting.

"Time is up," Connie said from close by. "We have to get going to reach our next goal before night falls."

"Fine. Fine," Tabby murmured. Then stopped her carefully walking over the living carpet of catgirls. "What happened to you two? And where is Debbie?"

Connie's skin was now dark brown with a strong tinge of violet mixed in. She had lilac spots all over that reminded Tabby of cows, but smaller. Sindor wasn't much better. What first appeared to be grey armor proved itself to be an exoskeleton of bone and horns. Said horns looked oddly phallic to Tabby too.

"Oh, nothing," Sindor said after lifting the dick-pole. "Played some cards for mushrooms. Lost big time."

"What are you talking about?" Debbie's voice came from the off. "We won big time."

Confused. Tabby made her way over to her friends. Only to burst out laughing as she spied Debbie. It was apparent she had continued down the path of a demoness. Her skin was pitch black with sprinkles of grey and red all over. She still had her tail and now two horns on her head. Her breasts, hips, and tights had gotten a generous boost. Her new stature was highlighted by her new height. With Debbie being around one and a quarter meters tall, Tabby now towered over her.

"Looks more like small-time." Tabby couldn't help it. This was too precious of an opportunity to let pass. "How is the air down there?"

"Laugh all you want!" Debbie stared defiantly up. "You don't know what you are missing. Sindor?"

"Again?"

"Again!" Debbie insisted.

But instead of doing whatever Debbie wanted, Sindor turned to Connie. "You could take a turn, you know?"

"But she asked for you." Connie's reply sounded innocent enough, but her grin spoke volumes too. "The honor is all yours."

With a sigh, Sindor crouched down. Propping his right elbow on the ground while forming a fist pointing to the ceiling. Debbie wasted no time. "For small people, many things feel big. And if they are bigger to begin with-"

Debbie crouched down in a fluid motion. Tabby's mouth fell open as Sindor's fist vanished inside Debbie. Her netherly lips were tight against Sindors wrist. But the magic trick wasn't over. Sindor stood up and lifted Debbie into the air. Slowly, she sank lower on Sindor's arm. Impaling her even further. It was even more grotesque by the fact that Tabby could still see the outline of Sindor's fist and arm under Debbie's skin. Steadily traveling up as Debbie slid down. The whole act was underlined by Debbie's moans.

"That's impossible!" Tabby exclaimed as Sindor's fist displaced Debbie's ribcage. "How are you even alive?"

"How was the saucy alive when you buried both your arms in her tits?" Debbie haltingly retorted. Her breath was labored and broken up by more moans. "Behold! Me! The human glove!"

Tabby sighed. "I'll leave you alone for one hour and-"

"Five," Connie corrected. "Five hours. And we got to get a move on if we want to make it to the Curated Gallery by nightfall."

"But I am a human miracle," Debbie protested.

Tabby had her own reason to whine. "But I haven't collected any balls of yarn yet."

Connie placed her arms on her hips. "We all make our own bed to sleep in." She peeked past Tabby. "In your case, it looks naughty." She turned to Debbie and opened her mouth for the next lecture. Only to close it again and sigh. "Come on, you two. If we want to reach The Factory tomorrow, we'll have to get a move on. And Debbie, just think about how artful a human glove would be at The Gallery."

"Oh, my gosh, yes!" With a squelch, she slipped off Sindor's arm. Then enthusiastically climb down to reach the ground level.

"But my yarn," Tabby weakly protested. Recognizing lost ground when she walked upon it, she gave a sigh and followed. At least, she was the first down. A good jump did the trick. "I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Rosalint," she murmured as she eventually followed the others out of the Kitten Basket district.

< HR >
Chapter 9


"Do we really have to do that art-thingy?" Tabby asked. "I am dead on my feet. Looking at paintings or whatnot will make me fall asleep while standing."

The response was a bunch of chuckles and Debbie trying to intimidate Connie. Shaking her fist. "Don't you dare ruin the surprise!" As Connie was nearly twice the rogue's size, the act was rather amusing to Tabby.

"Are we there yet?" Tabby asked not for the first time.

"Nearly," Sindor replied. A change from the usual "soon".

The arrival at the Curated Gallery was different from other districts. Those before had gradually transitioned. For the Curated Gallery, it was a strong contrast. One moment they wandered untreated stone tunnels and the next, they stepped into marmor-clad hallways with plenty of width and alcoves for extra space.

It was needed. Pedestals and sims were scattered everywhere. Even strange picture frames. Instead of art or tapestry, the framed recesses for even more display space.

The gallery was clearly curated in a manner that made Tabby blush. Statues were scattered all over the district and they had one thing in common: all displayed acts of a deviant sexual nature. Just in the first few steps, Tabby walked past a couple of female statues in alabaster frozen in the act of eating each other out, and a man and woman immortalized in obsidian while doing it doggy style.

"And?" Debbie leaned on Tabby's shoulder to whisper into her ear. "Still tired?"

Tabby shrugged her off and gave a big overdone yawn. "Those tame things? Boring. If we stay too long I just might claim one of the empty pedestals and take a catnap on it."

That brought her chuckles from her friends and knowing grins. Obviously, there was something she didn't get about this district. But, for now, Tabby decided to play it nonchalantly. Sooner or later her companions would reveal the gimmick of this district. There always was one. That much Tabby had learned in her visit to Shroom Dungeon. She just had to wait to find out.

"Boring? We can't have that." Tabby nearly jumped as a woman started to move nearby. Before, she had been so still that Tabby instinctively categorized her as just another statue. She wore a long dark brown gown that trailed down to the floor. It suited her slender stature nicely. Her skin was so pale that she must have been in the dungeon for years. Even her long straight hair somehow evoked the feeling of beauty untouched by time.

"Curator," Tabby's companions said in unison. Much to her confusion. It deepened when Debbie and Connie curtsied and Sindor gave a small bow.

"If it ain't the Terrible Trio," the curator remarked with a silky smooth voice. "You three are some of my favorite subjects. Always good for some creativity."

"Actually, we are now the Quartet of Dread," Debbie was quick to correct. "Tabby here joined our ranks."

Tabby wasn't sure if it was Sindor or Connie who gave her a gentle push forward. The Curator, now within reach of Tabby, took her hand and gave it a soft kiss. "A delight to meet you. If you are just half as wicked of mind as your illustrious companions, I am sure you'll contribute nicely to the gallery."

"I'll try my best," Tabby promised, despite not really knowing what was going on. As the Curator turned around and walked to a large stone basin, Tabby stopped Connie from following and pulled her down to whisper. "I can't do art. I'm horrible at it."

Connie gave a chuckle. "Tabby. Come on. This is Shroom Dungeon. What do you think will happen?"

Tabby's tired mind gave a last afford at thinking for the evening. Looking at the statues around her, she slowly noticed just how detailed those were. Lifelike. As if they had been people one moment and statues at the next.

"I am not doing art," Tabby concluded. Her eyes were now wide and alert. "I'll be art!"

"And you even can claim one of those empty pedestals as you wanted," Connie said with a wink, before joining the rest of the group.

Hurrying up, Tabby found Debbie and Sindor busy munching on mushrooms that filled the large stone basin. Their snack had some crush to it and strongly resembled rocks roughly chiseled into the form of mushrooms. Debbie snatched those white as marble, while Sindor munched on those imitating limestone.

"I guess we need to eat our fill?" Tabby guessed while reaching for the basin. Connie stopped her gently before she did.

"How eager," the Curator remarked with a small chuckle. "You are here for the first time, right? Just take the time and watch. There is a lot you can learn from your compatriots." Her head suddenly snapped around to Debbie and Sindor. "Twenty-three. That should be enough to last you the night. Unless you plan for a longer stay?"

"We are on a timetable," Connie answered instead. Shoo-ing Debbie and Sindor away. "If time permits, maybe we swing by on our way out."

"A shame," the Curator remarked. Sadness tinged her voice. "You three are always a delight to behold."

Tabby, Connie, and Curator followed Debbie and Sindor who hadn't gotten far away. They were making out heavily, while Debbie sat on a slim pedestal. A sudden jerk and squeal left Debbie a handspan lower. Her unnatural stretchy pussy had started to consume the pedestal underneath her. Sindor helped along by pushing her lower. It was grotesque how the pedestal dented out Debbies skin as it traveled deeper and deeper, yet Tabby couldn't resist looking.

At last, Debbie was low enough impaled for her mouth to be at hip height for Sindor. A fact that he used to his advantage. Grabbing his man-meat he guided it into Debbie's waiting mouth and then started pumping. Tabby could witness how it dented out the rogue's throat with each thrust.

But not for long. Sindor moved slower and slower. Debbie's fondling of herself came to an abrupt stop. Frozen while one hand teased her clit and another squeezed one breast. A few seconds later, Sindor ceased all movement too.

"What is going-" Tabby started to ask but trailed off as the answer became obvious. A stone-like texture started to creep over the skin of both of them. Debbie's lost color as it turned nearly completely white. Swirls of light pink remained and left the impression of white marble on Tabby. Sindor was changing too. He, however, took the appearance of a yellowish stone.

"They turned to statues," Tabby stated the obvious.

"For the night," Connie added. "Come. Take a look."

Tabby didn't need the suggestion. Her curiosity already got the better of her. Taking appreciative strokes of the skin of her companions. Debbie's surface was cool and smooth. Tabby's finger glided over it without resistance. While Sindor turned out a little rougher. She could feel the many tiny pits that marred his petrified skin.

She felt especially naughty as Tabby traced the dented-out body of Debbie. The shape of the pedestal Debbie had impaled herself on could clearly be seen and felt. Even more lewd was the act of stroking Debbie's throat. It was filled with Sindor's manhood and Tabby had the impression of stroking him through Debbie.

"Keep it up if you want," Connie said as Tabby removed her hand. "They probably appreciate it."

"What?" Tabby looked confused at her petrified friends. "They are statues. They shouldn't feel-"

"Oh, they are fully aware," Connie cut her off and then chuckled. "Yes, normally flesh-to-stone spells cut off the awareness of the victim. But this is Shroom Dungeon. Being aware of strange changes is half the fun."

Tabby's head swiveled repeatedly between Connie and the statues of Debbie and Sindor. "But they are mid-" She blushed.

"Being a statue while having sex is one of the more pleasurable ways to spend the time," the Curator now pitched in. "In fact, most of the volunteers who join my gallery choose this path. I can hardly fault them for it."

Tabby nodded absently. Her gaze still lingered on her friends. Being frozen in such a lewd act was oddly intriguing. She could feel her heart beat faster just thinking about it. But her mind was not as easily convinced. It had questions. "And they stay like this? The whole night? What if they get tired? Can they get tired? They certainly can't sleep like this, right?"

"Of course, they can," the Curator insisted. Then taking Tabby by the shoulders and turning her around. "But it is boring to explain it. The best way is to experience it."

Tabby found herself led back to the basin. Her eyes roamed over the large pile of mushrooms contained within. Did she dare to join her friends in frozen beauty? Tabby gave a resigned sigh. "What's the saying? Curiosity petrified the catgirl?"

"That's the spirit," Connie exclaimed and cuffed Tabby on the shoulder. Nearly hard enough for her to let a mushroom fall from her grasp.

Tabby went for dark black mushrooms. If she was to be a statue, then she wanted to be smooth like Debbie. She reasoned this would give her the appearance of either black marble or obsidian. Biting into them surprised her with the overwhelming flavor of rich dark chocolate. Slightly bitter, but she didn't mind.

She had a dozen eaten when Connie snatched one from Tabby's grasp and placed a white one there instead. "You can mix and match. Try going for one-third with a different kind."

Tabby shrugged. Why not? Connie had gone for the white ones at first and now picked a few of the black ones. She could do the same and mirror her by eating a few white ones too.

"Stop," the Curator said gently to break their feasting. "This amount should bring you through the night. Unless you want to decorate my gallery longer?"

"And if we do stay a day, you suggest a week," Connie guessed. "Or a month. A year. You always try."

The Curator only shrugged. "Can you blame a woman for trying?"

Connie then turned to Tabby and offered her hand. "Do you want to pose together? I don't mind if you prefer to pose alone, but as a couple, it is usually more fun."

The simple question made Tabby's heart race. A single glance from Connie toward the lewd sculpture of Debbie and Sindor underlined the question even more. And if Tabby was honest with herself, she was intrigued. As Tiberius, she hadn't been attracted to Conway. But Connie was definitely her type. Even more after their little milking session in the inn at The Village.

"I'd love to," Tabby purred. Surprising herself with how honest and eager she sounded. "Do you have a pose in mind? Because I have no idea."

Connie only offered her hand in reply. As Tabby took it, she was led right into the middle of The Curated Gallery. Climbing on a dais they were visible to everyone. Even to themselves as a floor-to-ceiling mirror finished the end of the grand hallway.

It started with a kiss. Unbroken even when they undressed each other. Not that much landed on the floor. Connie only stopped the kiss as Tabby was about to slip off her circlet. "Keep your crown. I like you with it."

"Circlet," Tabby corrected by habit.

"It's a crown if I treat you like a queen," Connie insisted and planted another kiss on Tabby's lips before she could protest about silly semantics.

While they made out heavily, they both slowed down. It became harder to move. As if they had a little drag to them at every limb and muscle.

"That's the pose you want to keep?" Tabby teased, as they broke for air. "A kiss shared through the night?"

"A kiss can be fun if done right," Connie said and then grabbed Tabby by the waist.

She was hoisted up before she could protest. Just a little manhandling later and Tabby's legs rested on Connie's shoulders. Her butt was supported by large firm hands. The kiss the warrior then planted was on her netherly lips and elicited a surprised "Oh!" followed by a deep moan. Her elicited cries of passion only grew as Connie added her tongue.

Gradually, their little display of carnal desire slowed down. It grew harder and harder to voice out what Connie was doing to her. The last twist of her lover's tongue made Tabby grab Connie's hair. Partially to hold on, but more urgently to push her closer. It was then - amidst a long drawn-out moan and wide eyes - that Tabby froze. Connie wasn't moving either. They have been petrified and so had their lovemaking.

At first, Tabby wanted to howl out in frustration. She had been so close to an earth-shattering orgasm. Now, she was caught so close to her release, it was maddening. Yet her arousal didn't stay the same or ebbed away. She could still feel Connie's tongue deep within her. Adding to her pleasure, despite being frozen in place.

Eventually, Tabby's orgasm came, but unlike one she had experienced as a man or woman. There was no instinctive movement. No cry out or moans escaped her lips. Her body not moving an inch. As her release flooded through her, Tabby could only endure and enjoy.

As the euphoria ebbed away, Tabby finally could think clearly again. Just what had she signed up for? She was petrified as a lewd display in the middle of the gallery. There was no mistaking just how debased the display was as she could see herself and Connie in the mirror that took up the end of the gallery.

True enough, her body resembled marble with slivers of deep black streaked throughout. Connie was the opposite. Gleaming black with just enough white marring her skin to highlight her muscles and contours. Both were caught in a lewd act that would have Tabby blushing if she could. But it was also erotic. Arousing. Or was it-

She could still feel Connie's carnal kiss. Her tongue within. It radiated out new pleasure. Ramped up Tabby's own arousal. It was slower this time. Gradually. Nearly maddening as it took its sweet time. But eventually, Tabby came again.

As the second orgasm took its leave, Tabby realized what she was in for. She was trapped for the night. One orgasm would chase the next. Constant growing arousal. Briefly interrupted by sweet release. There was no escape. She was in for the long haul.

But while she already named the Curator and Connie liars, her fatigue caught up and she slipped into a deep dream.


Tiberius was proud.

And why shouldn't he be? The old master had outdone himself. Tiberius was rend out from a block of marble. Chunk by chunk of rock had been chipped away until he had taken form. He was perfection. The picture of a man. Muscular, yet lean. Powerful. Intimidating. And his abs were literally chiseled. Perks of being a statue.

"It is ours now," Sindor exclaimed as he walked into the workshop. Or was it Sinea? The figure shifted constantly between man and woman.

Debtar entered next. But he too shifted to and from. Often taking on the form of Debbie. "With the old master gone, it is."

The last apprentice followed close by. "Only if we make it our own," Connie said. Or was it Conway? The hulking figure looked at Tiberius and the other two followed suit.

"It's too bad the master never finished this last piece," Debbie lamented. Maybe a little overdone.

What were they talking about? Tiberius knew he was done. Depicted in a heroic pose as if a hero of old caught in his moment of triumph. His right leg propped up on the skull of a vanquished Lich. His arm raised skyward with a powerful scepter in his grasp. What more was there to add?

"Yeah," Sinea agreed and continued a moment later as Sindor. "A real shame." The apprentice suddenly had a hammer and chisel in hand. "Time to fix it."

Together they attacked Tiberius with their tools. Reshaping his marble once again. His legs and arms got slimmer. Most was chipped away at his waist. Making it positively narrow. Even his face was a target of their chisels. Remade to be a lot round, soft, and smooth.

The strangest part was their work on his chest, butt, and hips. Despite feeling the chisels all over them, each chip somehow added material. It made no sense, but it was undeniable. His posterior grew big. Generous even. And his chest- It wasn't manly anymore. In fact, it looked like he was growing breasts with each strike of their tools.

At last, they stepped away. Smirking in unison. It was Connie who spoke up. "Such a fine display of art and beauty needs a title. How about we name her Tabby?"

A new name. He was Tiberius. Mighty mage. What was Tabby but a silly name? It even sounded like a woman's. Yet, there was some truth. His new form. Every uncultured peasant might say he was one.

"I like it," Debtar said and Sinea vigorously nodded. "But there is one last detail to be addressed.

Debbie stepped forward and placed her chisel on the base of Tiberius' penis. Surely she wouldn't. It was the only thing left Tiberius could claim of his own.

Conway moved up next. Placing his chisel right beside Debbie's. Tiberius started to feel doomed. But it wouldn't be the end, right?

Sindor looked up at Tiberius' face. A smirk on his own. Then joined the others. A third chisel was placed. Tiberius' fear spiked. But there was a new voice within him. One who looked forward in anticipation.

"On three," Connie said and raised her hammer.

If Tabby wasn't made of stone, her heart would beat faster now.

"One." Sinea started the count.

In a few moments, it would be complete.

"Two," Debtar said and all three raised their hammers.

She would be Tabby. Forever. Feminine perfection. At last.

Connie opened her mouth and-


When Tabby woke up, her first thought was that she was still dreaming. She couldn't move. Couldn't yawn. Not even wiggle her toes. The view was bizarre. It was from a few meters up and looked along the gallery. It seemingly stretched on forever, as both ends of The Curated Gallery had been clad in mirrors.

But what drew Tabby's attention was the sculpture in the middle. It was of a girl. Naked. With cat ears and tail. A crown resting on her head. She was caught perfectly in the throws of passion. Resting on top of another statue. Lifted up by it. Held form as the cat girl clawed herself fixed in the mane of hair of her partner below. That statue was muscular and stood tall. And while the whole sculpture rested on just two feet, the person carved below looked solid enough to brace against vandals and earthquakes alike.

But there was more. Tabby couldn't see it. She knew that the woman below had her tongue deeply buried deeply in the snatch of the catgirl. She was so sure of it, Tabby could feel it. As if she too had-

Memories caught up with her. Their arrival at The Curated Gallery. Debbie's and Sindor's lewd display as they petrified themselves with mushrooms. Herself accepting Connie's offer to do the same. A heavy make-out session followed by the strangest orgasm she had ever experienced.

It was exciting. The memory lighting a fire from within. Making her burn with arousal. Or was that Connie's tongue still within her? She still could feel it. Exploring her inner sanctum. Frozen in place, yet steadily ongoing. It ramped up again. Made Tabby alight with arousal. And, soon enough, gifted her a third strange orgasm that she couldn't voice out loud.

In the afterglow, she noticed new details. Some of the earlier sculptures were gone. New ones had taken their place. And even as she looked, one display shifted from smooth rocky texture to skin. A trio of adventurers slowly began to stir. Unfolding themselves and having a shared laugh. They grabbed their nearby loot and equipment, before heading out chatting loudly and laughing.

Tabby's arousal already began to rise again, when she noticed the Curator walking into the middle of the gallery. Carrying an easel and stool under her arms. She set herself up right in front of Connie and Tabby. To Tabby's great bemusement, the Curator started to sketch with charcoal. Catching them in a state of lewdness, but maybe also beauty. Tabby hoped so.

She certainly was glad no one knew when the framing fire within her spiked yet again. It was the fourth time Tabby came and with each new one she experienced, she got used to these strange orgasms a little more.

As Tabby calmed down, she knew her time was coming to an end. Distracted as she had been, she failed to notice that Debbie and Sindor were flesh and blood again. They stood by the Curator - still naked, of course - and chatted amicably.

Connie unfroze first. Not a lot, but the steady companion of her tongue started to tease Tabby again. By the time the cat girl could feel movement return, she was well on her way to her next climax. Her first sound in hours was a deep drawn-out moan that escaped her. Followed by faster and faster ones. Connie resumed her lovemaking as if nothing happened. The night as statues was just an inconvenient break that didn't matter.

After Tabby could finally howl out her peak of excitement, she slumped over. Resting heavily on her friend. At last, she tapped Connie on her shoulder to let her know it was alright to let her down. Gently, she was placed on the floor. A good thing, as Tabby doubted her legs would carry her right now.

"That was something else," Tabby admitted as her breathing normalized. Earning her a rather proud smirk from Connie. "Though, I may need a rest from my rest after what you did to me."

"Oh, you are always welcome to display yourself anew," the Curator said. Tabby hadn't even noticed her or her friends joining them.

"Thanks, but-" Tabby hunted for words. Her mind was still a bit of a jumble. "If I don't leave now, perhaps I never will."

"You wouldn't be the first one," the Curator admitted with a sly smile but walked off before Tabby could comment on it.

"Nice pose," Debbie gushed. "Nearly makes me envious. Well, Sindor and I had fun too. Was it planned?"

"Not on my part," Tabby said before Connie could.

A discussion broke out about which pose was the best. Tabby learned a few ones that they tried before. It made her blush deeply and clued her in that it wasn't the first time for the others by a long shot. When the three were truly engaged, Tabby ducked out.

Curiosity drew her closer to the easel and she couldn't help but peek. It was a masterpiece. Sure, the background was only lightly sketched, but Connie and herself were depicted in great detail. She could even make out her own expression of wanton lust, despite being drawn with charcoal. Not the best medium for finer details.

"For my private collection."

The sudden voice made Tabby jump. Just a step away stood the Curator. Where had she gone to and come back from, Tabby couldn't tell. She had a habit of vanishing and reappearing. Despite that The Curated Gallery wasn't that large and lacked convenient hiding places.

If this was just a sketch, then Tabby was intrigued. "Is there a way to visit it? Your private collection."

"Sure, my dear." The Curator displayed a hungry smile. "The day you join it."

For a brief moment, Tabby was tempted. Trying to imagine her last night for the rest of her life. At times, it had been peaceful. The short moments between intense pleasure. Yet the temptation didn't last. She was a curious person. That much she had learned here, in Shroom Dungeon. What else might she find if she explored more?

"Tempting, but I must decline."

"You know where to find me," the Curator said while packing up her things.

"Ready?" Connie asked as Tabby joined her group again. They all had dressed again while Tabby was off chatting.

"Give me a moment," Tabby said while reaching for her own stuff.

For Debbie, it wasn't fast enough. "Come on. Hurry up."

"What's the rush?" Sindor wanted to know.

"Next up is The Factory District." Debbie rolled her eyes. Clearly annoyed she actually had to explain herself. "A new District. We haven't been there before. And it might be bigger than The Flower Garden. More established too. I can't wait."

"Then let's go," Tabby said as she used her vine whip as a belt around her waist again. "I can't wait either. Finally, a district again where you are just as clueless as me."

That drew some chuckles and together, they departed for their next exciting destination.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Creative Sex

terrynaut's picture

These are some of the most creative sex scenes I've ever read. The Curator gives me the chills but I really like everything else.

Thanks and kudos (number 19).

- Terry