Shroom Dungeon - First Delve (6/9)

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7


Tabby found herself surrounded by breasts. They were everywhere. Lined the room's walls, floor, and ceiling like some kind of perverted mosaic. She had a good look at it from her throne. Which was, naturally, made out of more breasts. If she leaned back, her headrest was between a soft bosom and her very seat was one giant tit. Right between her legs was a long and thick nipple. If she would scoot just a little forward, she could ride it like-

"My queen," a guard said. Where had he come from? "We have prisoners."

Tabby regarded her guard standing at attention. He was littered with breasts. His bronze armor had rows of them on the front and his helmet was one big one. His polearm one could think was an elongated mace if not for the wobbling tit on top instead of a normal weapon head.

"Bring them in," Tabby found herself saying.

Two door-sized breasts wobbled to the side and revealed a passage. Through it, more guards arrived. Between them were Connie, Debbie, and Sinea. Something about that struck Tabby as wrong, but she didn't spare a thought about the problem. Instead, she felt rage. Each of the women sported mountains of tits. At least as large as Connie had been at The Barnyard. How they could still stand and walk was beyond her.

"They defied your law and rule, my queen," a guard spoke up. "They need to be punished."

"And they will!" Tabby's voice boomed through the room. Somehow it made every breast in the room jiggle. "Oh, they will!"

She lifted her right hand and magical pink tendrils emerged from them. They latched onto the prisoners' tits and started to suck. Instead of milk, glowing spheres of light were pushed out. With each one, the monstrous large tits shrank a little. But where the spheres landed, the breast hit grew.

With cackling laughter Tabby drained them of their endowment. Not caring that some of the breasts on the fleshy wall grew too big and fell off. Those shook for a moment and then started to creep through the room like slugs. A fact that was somehow immensely funny to Tabby.

She left none of it for Connie, Debbie, and Sinea. Flat-chested they looked dejected to the ground. Making Tabby howl in laughter even more.

"Breasts, boobs, and tits! They are all mine!" Tabby shouted. "Mine and mine alone!"

A sudden slamming of wood against wood made Tabby blink. Gone was the room of wobbling and jiggling breasts. Instead of a throne, she was in a bed. One she didn't know as much as the room or the stranger who was halfway through the sunshine-flooded window. Beside her was a toppled stool. Probably the very same that had woken her.

"Sorry to disturb your dream," the woman apologized. "I didn't mean to wake you. There was no other place to hide from the guards and I am on my last heart."

Confused, Tabby took in the woman that had entered through the window. She was wearing something skintight made of black leather but somehow managed to expose all the parts one usually wanted to have protected. Not just was her bosom on full display, but Tabby could clearly see her naughty bits exposed between her legs. The only functional parts of the outfit were a belt with fittings for three walnut-sized hearts - of those two were missing - and a sleek backpack.

"Where the hell am I?" Tabby made her confusion known. Brushing away blue strands of thick hair, she took in a plain room. There was one more bed and two nightstands. Each had a stool, but one was tipped over. "This is my room?"

"Did you drink too much ale last night?" The intruder asked. "You're in The Village. More specifically the Green Door Inn. Was it red or blue ale that did you in? Whatever did, I must try it too. Sounded like you had an interesting dream."

"It was-" Tabby hunted for words. "Unique," was the best she could manage.

"Well, while I am hiding out, wanna play with mine?" the woman asked. Cupping her bosom. "After all, all the breasts, boobs, and tits are yours, right?"

Tabby blushed deep red. "You heard that?"

"You do talk in your sleep," the intruder said. "Did anyone tell you that? Anyway. Where are my manners? I'm Yvolea. Thief by trade. Don't worry, I haven't stolen anything from you."

The thief pointed to the bedside table closest to Tabby. On it was Tabby's whip and circlet. New was a belt that looked just like Yvolea's. With ornate fittings for three crystal hearts. However, this belt still had all three of them. Looking at the floor, Tabby spotted her kitten heels tugged halfway under her bed.

"All the time. Name is Tabby." As she stretched out her hand in greeting, she stopped confused. Her arm was encased in a flexible brown material. It looked unevenly distributed. As if someone had poured brown candle wax over Tabby. Yet it moved and flexed without a problem. She even could spot her skin beneath, as the material was slightly translucent. Peeking below her covers, most of her body was covered with the stuff.

"Well, Tabby, looks like the guard is gone," Yvolea said after a moment. "I'll be on my way. Unless you really want to play with my tits."

To Tabby's shame she hesitated a few seconds before saying: "Tempting, but no thanks."

"Maybe another time," the thief said. She gave a lazy wave and jumped out of the window.

Alone again, Tabby pushed the blanket covering herself off. Examining the weird material she was wearing. In most areas, it was quite thick and barely see-through. But around her tits, the material was thin and nearly transparent. And Tabby definitely counted her breasts right now as tits. They were still swollen from the milk she had drunk in the Saucy restaurant. It probably contained a lot of Milkweed magic.

Getting out of bed, Tabby stretched and then examined herself more. Strange, most of her back was uncovered. But it reached up her neck and clung even to her lower lips. It finally clicked in her head. It had to be the sauce of the Saucy that had covered her. Just dried or congealed. With little effort, she peeled the saucy membrane off her lips and face. But going further down was harder. Whatever the sauce had turned into was very stretchable and resistant to tearing. Tabby had to pull apart the material and shrug her shoulders through the opening.

Peeling it step by step, Tabby barely managed to uncover her chest when the door suddenly opened. Tabby moved to cover herself up, but then stopped. It was Connie standing in the doorway.

"Good. You are awake. Need help with that?"

"Yes," Tabby said with gusto. "That stuff is clinging to me like nothing I've ever experienced."

"You did overdo it a bit," Connie said as she closed the door and stepped close to Tabby. "Normally we like it when the sauce is drying on our skin. Makes for kinda kinky gloves. Those we can roll off easily enough. We hadn't tried- This."

"Less lecture and more helping, please," Tabby said with a sigh.

"Alright." The warrior grabbed the bunched-up material on Tabby's hips and pulled them apart. Just when Tabby thought she might be able to slip out, the material actually started to tear. Splitting the rest right down to the middle until it came apart at her crotch. Now it looked like she was wearing stockings. Those too Connie made short order of.

"Great. Finally free," Tabby exclaimed. "Not that I minded the feeling, but I really need to get milked. These orbs stuck to my chest are enormous and kinda uncomfortable. Not sure why you did go bigger."

"After a certain point, they get very sensitive and pleasurable." Before Tabby could warn her about going too big again, Connie cut her off beforehand. "Need help? With the milking?"

"I-" Tabby broke off her own refusal. Would it be so bad accepting help? Certainly, she and Connie had grown a lot closer in the last few days. "I think I'd like that."

"Alright. Be right back," Connie said before slipping back out of the room. Not for long, as she returned with a bucket. "We wouldn't want to make a mess right?" She then sat down on Tabby's bed and leaned against the wall. Having made herself comfortable, she motioned for Tabby to sit on her lap.

A little reluctant, Tabby did as indicated. She barely sat down when Connie picked her up and pulled her close. Letting Tabby down on her tights, pulling the mages back to her stomach, and letting Tabby's head rest between her large bosom. That gave Tabby a short flashback to her dream. As if she was resting on her throne all over again.

"Is this alright?" Connie asked as she cupped Tabby's breasts.

It was a strange feeling. Before, they had been either held by her own or played with in the throws of sex. Now Connie took them gently into her hands. Tabby could feel the warmth radiate from the warrior's fingers. Her hands were calloused from years of fighting as an adventurer but less so than Tabby had expected. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, as it gave grip when Connie gently started to massage her breasts. Then there was a pinch and tug. Urging not only the first squirt of milk from Tabby but a moan too.

In one regard, Connie had been right. Breasts inflated by Milkweed - or the milk produced by it - had heightened sensitivity. Which resulted in pleasure that made Tabby squirm and moan. It got her hot and bothered in seconds. Making her abandon her usual shy and reserved self. With Connie having her tits and their milking in a firm grip, Tabby's own hands needed activity. They found it between her legs. Plunging her fingers into an already slick pussy.

Expertly, Connie milked her squirt by squirt. It gave Tabby more pleasure than Tabby could manage on her own. She was close, but she needed more. On instinct, she turned around. Not even bothered by the fact that the bucket fell from her lap and made a mess after all. If Connie was surprised that Tabby kissed her, then the warrior hid it well. Instead, kissing her with the same intensity back.

The act only ramped up Tabby's arousal more. With need, she pushed closer to Connie. Smashing their tits against each other. But she still needed more. Her womanly body yearned to be penetrated, but Connie lacked the equipment to do so. If the warrior had still been Conway-

Instead, in frustration, Tabby rubbed her needy pussy on Connie's tight. It wasn't nearly as fulfilling as she hoped, but animated her partner to spring into action. For a moment, Tabby was expertly manhandled until she ended up scissoring Connie. Their sexes rubbed at each other. It confused Tabby how good it felt. Their bits weren't made for each other by nature, yet they provided more than enough pleasure to ramp up Tabby's arousal more.

It didn't take long for Tabby to reach her peak. Breaking her kiss with Connie to scream out her moans while burying her face in Connie's bosom. The warrior had no such means to muffle her pleasure. Coming close behind Tabby.

Exhausted, both women slipped down on the bed. Connie was below and Tabby was on top. Shamefully miss-using Connie's breasts as pillows. Maybe big breasts had something going for them after all.

For a while, Tabby was content to listen to Connie's heart pumping and the slow breaths that filled and emptied her lungs. Tabby had nearly assumed Connie had fallen asleep when the warrior drew in a deep breath. "Ready to finish your milking?"

Tabby glanced down. Her breasts were still enlarged, but not by much. Mentally, she didn't even automatically categorize them as tits anymore. Squeezing out the rest might only get her hot and bothered again. "Nah. Think they are fine now as they are. But thanks for the help just now. It was something."

"Well, I do have some experience in that regard." The statement was punctured by a laugh that had Tabby's Connie-shaped mattress heaving up and down. When the warrior calmed down, she gave Tabby a playful slap on the bare bottom. "In that case, come on, get up. Sindor and Debbie are waiting for us. Knowing them, if we aren't there soon, one of them will have managed to be thrown in jail. Maybe even both."

"Alright. Alright." A little disappointed, Tabby got up. Connie did make a lovely warm mattress to doze off. But maybe that was the cat-girl part of her speaking. Standing up, made her feet wet and nearly slip. The floor was soaking wet with milk and the bucket lay overturned to the side. "Guess we made a mess after all."

"Ah, the innkeeper is used to it," Connie said nonchalantly. "I kinda hoped to sell your milk for an emerald or two."

"I am shocked!" Tabby exclaimed while turning around. But seeing Connie's unreadable expression, she couldn't say if the tall woman was having a joke on her cost or was serious. Instead, she grabbed her things. Not that there was much to wear or even get decent. First was the circlet. Placing it on her head felt natural. As if the absence before had been a mistake. Next were the kitten heels. She had no silken robe anymore but slung the whip around her waist nonetheless. That only left the strange belt with the three inlet crystal hearts on her nightstand. "That isn't mine."

"It is," Connie assured her. "Everyone gets one of these when you enter The Village. You were just tuckered out and asleep when we arrived."

Now that Connie mentioned it, Tabby noticed that she was wearing such a belt too. However, one heart was missing. Leaving her with only two. Yvolea had sported a belt with one heart. That awoke Tabby's natural curiosity. "What are they for and what denotes the count of the crystal hearts?"

"We call those hearts 'lives'," Connie said while pointing to her belt. More specifically to the one outline of a heart that missed its crystal counterpart. "We all start with three hearts, but we lose one if we get caught by the guards doing anything illegal."

"And you did what to already have one missing?" Tabby asked.

"I may have distracted a guard while Debbie broke right behind her into a villa," Connie admitted with a shrug. "It worked. Well, until I stole said guards' panties. I mean who wears panties in Shroom Dungeon anyway, right?"

Tabby's mouth fell half open. Her bemusement only lasted a few seconds though. "You did what? I can't believe you are enabling Debbie's antics. Wasn't what happened at The Barnyard lesson enough?"

"Easy. Easy," Connie said while holding her hands up to placate Tabby. "I ain't enabling anything. The Village is. That's what this district is for. All the things adventurers sometimes want to do in civilization, but are forbidden to do. Be it by law or common sense. Here, it is allowed. Encouraged even. And yes, there are guards. Because that adds to the challenge. Else our rogues and thieves would find it boring. What point would there be without adversaries?"

"Every time I think I get a grasp on Shroom Dungeon something else pulls the carpet from under my feet," Tabby complained. Then she grabbed the belt with crystal hearts. "I guess I better wear this. Or else they will throw me in jail too."

"They wouldn't. Participation is voluntary. Besides, making a jailbreak is half the fun. Before I forget-" Connie pulled a familiar gold-framed rupee out. "You lost this while gawking at a certain gelatinous girl. Didn't even seem to notice. Where did you get it?"

"It was a gift," Tabby said as she took the rupee. "By the Saucy Chandra. Too bad we can't use it anymore. I don't. Think we will return to the Red Flame anytime soon."

"Gift? Maybe. More likely Chandra gave it to you as a quest reward. Many of the quests in The Village are to pacify demons of the Red Flame district by means of sexual gratification and exhaustion." Connie gave her a cheeky grin. "And she looked plenty pacified in both categories."

After eliciting the desired groan from Tabby, Connie continued. "As for spending it, that is still possible. You've got to remember that The Village and the Red Flame districts have a symbiotic relationship. Rupees won in the Red Flame can be exchanged for emeralds. Of course, emeralds won in a raid here can be exchanged in the Red Flame."

"Why am I not surprised?" Tabby asked. "Anyway, where do we go now?"

"Sindor - and hopefully Debbie - are waiting at the pottery shop."

"Well, lead the way."

Stepping outside, brought them to a narrow hallway. Not far were the stairs to the ground floor. As they stepped down, for a moment all eyes turned to them. It looked like the inn doubled as a small tavern. One packed full of patrons. Tabby now was very much aware of how indecent she was dressed. If her items worn even counted as such.

But then the onlookers turned back to their activities. Probably because two barely dressed women were nothing new to them. Most were equally skimpy-clad. That calmed Tabby down some. But the next blush came over her when she saw something drip down in the middle of the room. The puddle was a very familiar shade of white.

Hurrying outside, Tabby had to blink away tears at the sudden brightness. The shrooms clinging to the cavern ceiling must be extra potent at giving off light. It reminded her of the sun in the southern countries. Those close to the desert. That impression was deepened when she could see again. The buildings around here mimicked the flat-roof clay buildings found in the southern region. Not to mention the market stalls that lined the streets and the fine sand that clung to every edge and corner of the streets.

"Follow me," Connie said as she walked ahead. "It isn't far."

Just a few steps following Connie made Tabby glad she had those kitten heels. Below her sole, the pavement felt warm. Probably hot to bare feet. Not that everyone used the streets. She saw plenty of people run and jump from roof to roof. Now and then ducking cover as a guard patrolled the street. Now she knew why the builders of this district had gone for this architectural style. The flat roofs were perfect for thieves to traverse.

They spotted Sindor standing in a small line before a huge building. Strangely enough, it was decorated with all kinds of pottery. Meanwhile, Debbie was nowhere to be seen.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Sindor greeted Tabby as he spotted the duo coming his way. "Did you have good dreams?"

"Oh, no," Tabby said while blushing. "How much did you overhear?"

"Damn. Nothing," Sindor cursed out loud. "I missed one of Tabby's sleep ravings."

"Never mind that," Connie said. "Where is Debbie?"

Sindor gave a long sigh. "I give you guys three guesses, but I suspect you will only guess once."

"Jail," Connie and Tabby said in unison.

"So, do we break her out?" Tabby asked. "Or what are you waiting for? What is this place?"

"That is the pottery shop," Sindor said after pointing at the building in a sweeping motion. "That's not its official name. It has a backstory and all. Wealthy merchants collected ancient pottery from all over the world and yadda, yadda, yadda. That is all boring set dressing. The fun starts once we get inside."

"And what do we do inside?" Tabby asked.

"See that map?" Connie asked while pointing close to the entrance. "Memorize it. The inside is like a labyrinth. When we head in, we look for treasure. They usually hide a bunch of emeralds inside. Sometimes even items. All we have to do is find them within the time limit."

"But be aware," Sindor said as Connie fell silent. "There are two guards inside. Patrolling at random. The cost of getting caught is one crystal heart. If you are really bad at this mini-game then you could lose all three and end in jail."

Just then, the line moved. To her surprise, Tabby found her group stopping right before the entrance. Guarded by a woman with a stern look who had her armor in all the wrong spots. It was sexy - very much so - but entirely unfit for any kind of battle. Unless someone counted a group orgy as a fight.

Standing here gave Tabby a good look at the map. No room on it had the same size or shape. They all fit into each other in a haphazard way. Most of the rooms also had three or more connections to others.

To their surprise, their turn at the pottery shop came sooner than expected. Namely, the previous group was led out in cuffs by a guard. The losers took it surprisingly well. Chatting and joking as if nothing was wrong.

It took a moment to reset the building and then Tabby and her companions were ushered in. They found themselves in a large foyer. Passages to all sides and no guards in sight.

"This way," Sindor whispered. Leading them down the second passage to the right. Only to lead them to a dead end. "Damn! They remodeled."

"Shhh," Connie admonished him but gave a giggle a moment later.

"Did one of you study the map?" Tabby asked. As both avoided her gaze, she said: "Typical. Follow me."

Tip-toeing around was surprisingly fun. Twice, they nearly ran into guards, but Tabby noticed them in time and pushed her companions back. They snuck from chest to chest. Sometimes hiding behind pillars or large pots. Those were in nearly every room. Not all of the chests held emeralds though. Still, soon they had about a dozen. Two of them were framed in a delicate silver frame.

"I think those were all chests," Tabby remarked a little out of breath. "We were in all rooms."

"Now the fun part starts," Sindor said with a smirk.

One mirrored by Connie. "Get ready."

Both lifted up pots high over their heads. Smiling with mischief.

"What are you-"

The loud crashes of two pots on the floor cut Tabby off. Before she even could process what happened, Sindor had snatched an emerald out of the debris, while Connie lifted a new pot. It followed its brethren in destruction.

"Don't just stand there," Sindor said. "Smash something."

"But we can't just-"

"They're magic," Connie interrupted her. "After five minutes they reform by themselves. Like brand new."

"Footsteps!" Sindor suddenly shouted. "Guards! Run!"

Tabby took only a second longer to break out into a run. Sindor led them through rooms at random. Stopping after three to start smashing pots again. Of course, the racket could be heard far and alerted the guards of their new position.

Just two pots found their end before the group sprinted at random to a new position. Four rooms further, the destruction continued. This time Tabby took part. Lifting a pot that was surprisingly light in weight. Seeing it crash brought a surprising glee to Tabby. She joined Debbie and Connie in barely suppressed laughter when they ran from the guards again.

At the next stop, Tabby not just smashed one pot on the floor but did go for a second. A mistake as when its debris cluttered the floor, Debbie and Connie already had moved on. With no idea where they had gone, Tabby broke out in a sprint in a random direction. Only to literally bump into a guard as she rounded a corner. Surprised, they looked at each other. Too much caught off-guard to react. But the magic in the place had no such qualms. There was a shattering sound and Tabby saw one of her crystal hearts trickle to the floor.

Suddenly she was yanked back around the corner by a hand. Then pulling her along. It was Sindor who couldn't help but rub it in. "You are supposed to evade the guards. Not stop and flirt with them."

"I didn't!"

They skitted to a stop in a room they definitely had been before. Already destroyed pots littered the ground. Two more were still intact. Not for long.

"Listen. There are two ways out," Sindor said between huffs as they sprinted again. "Both are through the front door. The way we came in. You can do so voluntarily or in handcuffs. Your choice."

"Where is Connie?"

"Lost a heart. Tapped out."

"Then it is just us," Tabby concluded. Then broke out in a grin. "There are still some pots left."

"Plenty," Sindor said.

They rushed to a new room. Barely avoiding the guards. More emeralds were found and Tabby was glad Sindor was still there. She could only clutch so many emeralds against her naked chest and bosom. Dumping them into Sindor's backpack freed up her hands to do more carnage.

A few sprints and two stops in rooms later, Tabby held something else than an emerald up. "Sindor, look. A crystal heart."

Sindor shook his head as Tabby tried to fit it into her belt. "Just shatter it. Throw it onto the floor or step on it. The magic will do the rest."

Tabby contemplated more questions, but then shrugged. Time was of the essence and the guards could show up any minute. Throwing the crystal heart to the floor made it shatter into a dozen pieces. Those turned to a red smoke that gathered, twirled a few times around itself, and then flew into the empty spot on Tabby's belt. Coalescing into a new crystal heart.

"Neat!" Tabby said aloud, while her mind was already busy figuring out the magic behind it. She pushed those thoughts aside as Sindor took off in a run again. She followed suit.

They hit one more room before they run into a problem. By now only a few rooms had escaped their wrath. All in one wing of the building. The guards weren't stupid. Now, they patrolled this area exclusively. Judging the challenge now as too hard, Sindor and Tabby decided to head for the exit. Naturally, they were unopposed to doing so.

They found Connie close by and to Tabby's surprise, she was dressed. Wearing a tunic that covered her chest. Tabby rolled her eyes as she noticed that the tunic barely stopped before covering Connie's privates. Then she noticed that the tunic had writing on it. Stating "Alumni of the pottery crash course".

"Where did you get that one?" Tabby asked.

"Oh, there are vendors all over," Connie said in reply. "Let's get your rupees exchanged for emeralds and then we'll get you one too."

Indeed, was a small exchange not far from them. For her single gold framed rupee Tabby got a gold framed emerald back. Sindor too exchanged a few rupees. But of the normal kind. Probably those gifted to him by Abigail.

"Now then," Connie said aloud. "Time to get you both dressed village-style."

The market stalls Connie had mentioned weren't far off. Many traders competed here with the same product: tunics. Their main difference was the slogans stitched on them. A few were sex-themed with texts like "Ask me where I want my sex-slave tattoo!", "I can do magic too! My throat can make your dick disappear.", or "I left my cock outside of Shroom Dungeon. Can I borrow yours?".

Others were targeted at specific districts of Shroom Dungeon. Boasting slogans like "I can be milked even outside The Barnyard!", "High Five for Hive Life.", or simply "Milk Addict!". Of course, there was a series of "My favorite district is:" with a tunic variant for every district of Shroom Dungeon. Should Tabby ever run into Nessa again then the "Harem's Sprawl Night-Raid Squad!" would be a fitting gift.

"Hey Tabby!" Connie shouted to get the attention of the young mage. "How about this one for you?" Holding up a tunic with the stylized text of "Original Hellfire-Mushroom BBQ" followed by "Saucy style since 459".

Tabby couldn't help it. The tunic made her chuckle. And the memory that it brought forth. "If I don't find anything better- Sure."

Two tunics stood out for Tabby that were themed to the Factory district. Proclaiming "I visited The Factory and screw that. Screw me. Screw everything." and "My factory job? I was just another cock in the machine." It made her wonder what the district was all about. She knew that The Factory was one of the two new districts and the goal of this dive into Shroom Dungeon. The other had been The Flower Garden, but Tabby couldn't find merchandise for it. It must be the newer one of both districts.

In the end, Tabby bought for herself the saucy tunic and one for the group. The latter one states proudly "Official Slut Of This Group".

"That's a bold move, Tabby," Sindor said and pointed to the second tunic. "Do you want to tell us something with it?"

Tabby gave a cheeky grin back. "Me? Maybe. Once we have rescued Debbie, we'll roll for it. See who deserves it most. You still got the die, right?"

"Of course!" Sindor said. Slightly looking hurt that Tabby would even insinuate he would have forgotten it. "Save and sound in the backpack. And I like your thinking. Now, Connie and you have a tunic. Debbie gets one for free in jail. That leaves only me. How about this one?"

Tabby groaned as she saw him holding up a tunic stating "King's Appointed Pussy Inspector". And to her dismay, Sindor actually bought it.

On their way to the jail, Tabby purchased a little pouch too. Not quite big enough to earn the distinction to be called a backpack. She had money to spare. It turned out that a silver framed emerald was worth five normal ones and a gold one were worth ten of the silver ones. Along with her share of the pottery run, it made her quite wealthy.

Her little pouch was filled with various treats. Of course, all made of mushrooms. Some were dried and quite jerky while others were sugary delights wrapped in special paper. The group also bought breakfast to go as neither of them had eaten yet.

On their way to the prison, Sindor stopped at a large building that had been boarded up. As Tabby noticed him staring, she stopped and asked: "What is it?"

"This used to be a brothel," Sindor said while gesturing at the building. "I had made many fond memories here. Learned a lot too."

"Do you know what happened?"

"The owner left Shroom Dungeon," Sindor remarked. "She had been here over twenty years. No one thought she would actually leave. But she did. And then, we thought she'd return soon. Some people are just made to be in Shroom Dungeon, you know. But it has been over two years now and she hasn't returned." Then, Sindor cheered up. "Well, that's the prerogative of a volunteer, right? Now let's go save Debbie. Before she spends two decades in that prison cell."

Walking up to the prison, Tabby was surprised by the sheer size. It was big enough to be a small village in its own right. There was one large building - Connie told her there would be the jail cells - and a number of smaller ones. The whole complex was surrounded by not one, but two walls. The vast area before Tabby made her forget that this was actually another cavern. With the fake sky and big areas like these, the fact could easily be forgotten.

Close to the first wall, Connie directed them to a small house hugging the cavern wall. For convenience, someone had placed a ladder against the side. Scaling the building revealed that they weren't the only ones intending to use it as a vantage point to plot their jailbreak. Two other groups were there and - to Tabby's surprise - a merchant who sold helpful tools for facilitating prison breaks. Grappling hooks and ropes were the main drawing point. The strangest one was a cake that promised a file inside. For those who wanted to walk straight in as a visitor and hand the tool of escape over right under the nose of the guards. Tabby doubted that would work. Then again, this was Shroom Dungeon. It was cheesy enough of a plan that guards might overlook it on purpose.

"I hope you have saved a few emeralds, Tabby," Connie said while studying the prison complex. "We need at least two long ropes and a file or saw."

Tabby looked to the vendor and then back at the prison. Slowly, a mischievous grin appeared on her face. "Or a good use of magic."

"No blowing up the walls," Connie protested as Tabby got up.

"Have a little faith," Tabby said before walking towards the ladder.

Arriving at the wall, Tabby channeled magic into her circlet. Making roots spawn from the very wall she wanted to scale. They were an easy foothold and Tabby easily got to the top. Then, she carefully peeked over it. Only two guards patrolled the perimeter. Probably to make it easy, yet provide at least a little challenge. Waiting for the closest guard to walk past her didn't take long. Then she spawned magical roots on the other side of the wall.

As Tabby swung her leg over the wall, she saw that not only Sindor and Connie had caught up to her. The two groups from the rooftop decided to use the opportunity too. She just hoped they wouldn't make too much noise.

The path to the next wall was peppered with large crates that barely had a shred of legitimacy to even be here. Convenient obstacles to break the line of sight to the guards. It was as if this prison wanted to have prison breaks. Then again, Tabby reasoned, this probably was exactly the purpose of this prison.

Arriving at the next perimeter wall, Tabby was about to cast a new summon for roots when something caught her eye. It made her groan. Stepping on a small barrel, she could heave herself up to one of the crates. Two little jumps from one crate to another brought her to one directly placed against the wall. Even someone as unathletic as her had no problem climbing over it now.

Jumping down on the other side Tabby could already spy a similar arrangement of parkour objects to make up a staircase leading back. Shaking her head, Tabby muttered a curse and opted to summon roots after all. Hopefully making their escape more convenient.

The three groups spread out. Hoping to locate their imprisoned teammates. Tabby just hoped Debbie was located on the ground floor. If not they might have to scale the outer wall or actually sneak inside.

"Tabby. Connie. Over here."

Sindor waved them over to a small window with bars before them. It wasn't hard to determine what had alerted Sindor.

"I know those moans!" Connie said, before looking through the window.

Sindor did the same, but Tabby was slightly too small. Hence she used her teammates as an improvised ladder. As she peeked in, another groan escaped her. While they were busy planning the jailbreak, Debbie had been busy too. If one counted being eaten out by a fellow inmate. The rogue even noticed them. She gave a small wave but didn't bother notifying her cellmate. Judging by the moans, Tabby thought Debbie was close to release.

"Time to ruin her vacation?" Tabby asked.

"For sure," Connie agreed.

The plan to spring Debbie was amazingly straightforward. The iron bars looked rusted and fragile. They reasoned a little demonstration of force would do the trick. After Tabby took a few steps back, Sindor and Connie grabbed two iron bars each. Now it paid off that both were total beefcakes.

Instead of just the iron bars coming apart, a whole chunk of the wall popped out. Window and iron bars included. Nearly making Sindor and Connie stumble as it came free.

Tabby just facepalmed. The ridiculous nature of Shroom Dungeon tethered in her mind on the fine balance of love and hate.

"Just. A moment," Debbie said while holding her hand up to indicate to her friends they should wait. They didn't have to wait long, as Debbie came hard and loud.

As Debbie stood up from her poor inmate's face, said prisoner looked around unfocused. At least, until her eyes settled on the young mage. "Hey Tabby. Hope you don't mind. I found someone else to play with my boobs."

It was Yvolea. The same mischievous thief that had teased Tabby this morning in the inn. It appeared she couldn't avoid the guards after all.

"You know each other?" Debbie asked.

"In passing," Tabby managed to squeak out while turning beet red.

As Tabby cleared the hole, Sindor poked his head in. "Come on. This is a jailbreak. You can tattle and drink tea later."

As Tabby now spearheaded their entourage again, she aimed straight for the mini parkour of crates and barrels that would lead them out. The whole affair was louder than she hoped as the two additional groups rejoined. Getting them all over the first wall took forever. Even worse was the second wall. Thankfully her own group was out when she heard a loud yell.

"Halt! Prison break! We have a prison break!"

They couldn't hear more as they didn't stop and ran past the first few buildings. When they stopped, Tabby was surprised that Yvolea was still with them.

"That was fun," the tagging-along rogue said.

"It was," Debbie agreed.

Fun? Tabby scratched her head. The whole prison break was more annoying than fun, she reasoned. Unless the two rogues meant their romp before? Tabby had no desire to find out.

"So, where do we go from here?"

"Back to your room in the inn?" Yvolea suggested. "Maybe now you are ready for me."

A renewed blush got to Tabby. "A-Aren't you tuckered out by Debbie?"

"That was just foreplay," Yvolea waved her off.

"Foreplay? I gave you three - THREE! - orgasms." Debbie was definitely not happy and gave the other rogue the stink eye.

"Well, this is Shroom Dungeon, right?" Yvolea asked. "Aren't we all a bit nympho here?"

"Sure. Sure," Connie said before the discussion escalated more. "Sadly, we are on a timetable. Right, guys? Sorry, but Tabby is eager to get to the Kitten Basket district. To finish her catgirl transformation."

"Awww. You are cute already," Yvolea said, just before ruffling Tabby's hair. "Maybe hit me up on your way back? My breasts aren't made out of balls of yarn, but kittens still have fun playing with them."

Tabby mumbled a reply that might have sounded vaguely like a "maybe". But before anyone could ask her to clarify, Debbie put her arm around her shoulders. "Yes, we better get going."

Debbie steered Tabby away. Connie and Sindor soon followed. The latter couldn't help, but ask: "What was that all about?"

"Who knows," Connie said as neither, Debbie nor Tabby, answered.

Trailing the three ladies, Sindor shook his head. "Women", he muttered sotto voce. Apparently not quiet enough as an "oof" escaped him as Connie elbowed him into the rips. Either unaware of the irony that a man, that spends most of his time as a woman, complains about them or she ignored it on purpose.

As they neared the exit of The Village district, Tabby couldn't hold her curiosity back anymore. "There isn't really a mushroom to turn your breasts to yarn, right?"

Sindor and Debbie were quick to answer with a resolute "no", but Connie took longer to answer.

"Not yet. Or rather not that I know off." Feeling three pairs of eyes resting on her, Connie felt she should defend her answer. "I mean, come on. Balls of yarn sound silly. Then again, this is Shroom Dungeon. Half the transformations here are silly. If it is possible then the question isn't if it will be done, but when."

Tabby shook her head with a bemused grin. Of course, Connie was right. If there was one place in this world for silly transformation, then it was Shroom Dungeon. Tabby was ready to put the topic to rest, but her mind had other plans. Once again her curiosity led her down a strange path.

How would it feel to have a body part made out of yarn? What would be beneath? Was it even possible? What about other types of fabric? The last question reminded her of something. "Say, Debbie, what are you wearing?"

"Oh, this?" Debbie asked as she unhooked from Tabby. She sped up to gain a few steps ahead and turned around. Now walking backward. She was sporting some kind of tunic that was entirely made up of horizontal black and white stripes. There was some writing, but Tabby couldn't make it out. The tunic was at least one size too big and hung like drapes from Debbie. "Sadly, my maid uniform got damaged in the pursuit by guards. Very unfortunate. So, when they hauled me to jail, they gave me this."

"What does it say?" Tabby asked.

In reply, Debbie grabbed the fabric and stretched the front so everyone could see. The stripes gave way to black letters on white background. Proudly proclaiming: "I was thrown in jail at The Village and all I got was this lousy tunic!"

Reading it made her group groan and Debbie gave a bemused smirk. "I know, right? Kind of cheesy. The maid uniform might have been better after all. Not to mention that this tunic is too big for me. I think they hand out oversized ones on purpose. Make it harder for rogues and thieves to move, right?"

"I think I can help you out," Tabby said after a moment. Looking through her small pouch. Her targeted item wasn't hard to find and Tabby pulled it out and held it up for Debbie to see. "I bought this to have us roll for it. But if you call dips then you can have it."

"Official Slut Of This Group," Debbie read aloud the slogan on the tunic. "Nice try, but I don't think so."

"Are you sure?" Tabby asked, drenched with mischief. "Sindor, I think we need the die after all."

"I see you get the hang out of Shroom Dungeon," Sindor said as he slung the backpack around and grabbed for the die. "Here you go."

"I don't think the tunic will fit Sindor or myself." Connie mused aloud.

"We can always modify it with a few cuts," Tabby said with a shrug. "So, who wants the honor of rolling?"

"Gimme," Debbie mumbled and took the dice a second later. "No way I entrust my fate to your luck."

Debbie took a huge swing and threw the die along the way they wanted to take. It rolled too fast to make out the pictures of their faces on them. They all were a blur. The group jogged after it. Witnessing how it slowed down. Soon, they could see their faces spin by. Connie. Sindor. Tabby. Sindor again. Then it finally stopped.

Debbie let out a groan as she saw her face up top. Ignoring the laughter and playful slaps on the shoulders. It was harder to ignore Sindor's comment, as it cut too close: "Wasn't Tabby's luck dooming you. It was your destiny."

"Funny. Very funny," Debbie remarked as she stripped out of her oversized tunic. She pouted after slipping into the new tunic. Proclaiming her the official slut of the party. But not for long. Her eyes narrowed on Tabby and a smirk came forth. "So, you learned our unofficial rules and used them successfully. Great. Now, I won't need to hold back."

It opened the floodgates to jesting and boasting as the group moved on. Leaving The Village and its many attractions behind.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

When the boobs started moving around in Tabby's dream...

I had a sudden flashback to the animated Star Trek tribble episode. Remember the tribbles were all pink because the guy working on it was color-blind?

Thank you for the chapter.