Shroom Dungeon - First Delve (5/9)

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 6


Tabby yawned. She had barely slept the previous night. Technically this early morning. But now it was nearly midday of the following day. Stepping out of the green barn in The Barnyard district offered a chilling view. The central plaza of the farm was one giant pit of mud. Not that some adventurers minded. She could spot a few who wrestled naked in it.

They had caused more than a commotion the previous night. Once Connie's milk had been really flowing, it was hard to keep this disaster secret. Those adventurers that only tried to gawk hadn't even been the worst problem. Some tried to get in to "sample some milk from the source", while others even tried to get more Milkweed to Connie.

That, Tabby couldn't allow. She even had to send out groups of adventurers to stop and lecture those who had the bright idea to mimic Connie's endeavor. Not sure what else to offer, the reward was to try to drink directly from Connie. With the predictable outcome. They all failed while coughing as the flow was just too strong and milk shot where it didn't belong.

It had been early in the morning when Connie's bosom was finally small enough that they could hook her on milking machines. Previously she had exhausted three shifts of farmhands milking her. Only then, tired to the bone, Tabby had made her way towards the green barn. Apparently, it was where adventurers stayed the night.

Even though she was still tired to the bone, Tabby wanted to leave The Barnyard behind. There was just too much temptation for her group. Speaking off the rascals, Debbie and Sindor came out behind her. Somehow, they even looked refreshed. A fact that annoyed Tabby slightly.

"Well, time to pick up Connie and get the nya out of here."

"As you wish, princess," Sindor said in reply. Eliciting a sigh from Tabby.

After making their way through the mud, they found Connie indeed in the red barn. Sleeping soundly on one of the padded benches. Tabby let out a silent prayer of thanks as their warrior's chest was close to normal again. Now without milking machines attached. They probably didn't mean to wake her once she was done getting milked.

Carefully, Tabby made her way over to Connie and shook her. "Morning. How are you feeling?" she asked when the warrior blinked awake.

"Moo-rning," Connie said while sitting up. "I feel fine." Indeed, after rubbing her eyes a bit, she looked bright and chipper. Making Tabby jealous in turn.

"It is time to leave," Tabby said, before turning around. However, as she stepped out of the barn, a small group had gathered.

"Tabby, you are leaving?" Denia, the mouse girl from the kitchen, asked.

"It will be sad to see you go," Dewey added.

"I have to." Tabby pointed behind her. "Before those get into the next trouble."

"Well, we have a swamp again," Denia unnecessarily remarked. "But it was good to have you here. Finally, someone to take charge and keep order. You know we could use someone like you. Keeping this place running and orderly."

Tabby scratched her head when she heard the offer. It came unexpectedly. She liked Denia and Dewey. Wouldn't even mind getting to know them better. But she couldn't just give up her life outside the dungeon. It would mean staying as Tabby, at least for a while, and she didn't know how to feel about that. She had grown up as Tiberius. That's what she is used to. Yes, becoming a woman, here in Shroom Dungeon, was exciting. But would it last? Was she really favoring being a woman over a man when she hardly had experience as such?

For now, she pushed the topic aside. "I am sorry, but I don't feel ready yet, nya. There is so much to see and learn. That's why I joined those do-no-goods. To see the world, nya. I think I am not ready yet to settle."

"It's okay sweetie," Denia said before pulling Tabby in a hug. "Maybe one day. Until then, safe travels." The mouse girl continued in a whisper. "And keep those three out of trouble, will'ya?"

"Will do," Tabby promised.

There was a short, but surprisingly heartfelt, goodbye from the gathered group, and then Tabby's group of misfits set forth to continue their adventure. Only to run into a problem.

"It was the eastern pasture leading to the Kitten Basket district, right?" Sindor asked. "I guess we have to swim."

Before them, the cavern of the pasture to the east opened up to a lake of white. No doubt it was Connie's milk. This cavern must be lower than the others and had acted as a drain for all the fluids spilled. Now, most of the pasture was flooded to some degree and the rest appeared to indeed turn into a swamp. Tabby wondered how long it would take to return the farm to normal. But, for now, she had more pressing concerns.

"No way we will go in there," Tabby said after turning around to face her group. "I can't trust you right now. One or all of you could be tempted to drink that milk. We could end up with an isle of Debbie or Connie and a Sindor whose only thought would be to hump the new landmasses."

"Tabby, we get it," Debbie said with her best serious face. "We learned our lesson. There is still a way toward the north. It might take longer, but will get us there."

"What lesson?" Connie asked innocently enough. Eliciting a glare and growl from Tabby. "What?" the warrior continued. "In case you haven't noticed, I was a little out of it yesterday. What did I miss? Did I break Debbie's record?"

"No, you didn't break it. And you never will!" While they aimed for the northern pasture, Tabby explained in detail what happened and what could have happened. By the end, Connie was a little pale and swore she would never attempt such a dare again.

To Tabby's surprise, the northern pasture was dry and ill-fitting named. The path leading out of the farm gently sloped upward. Past terraces that contained fields for various mushrooms mimicking vegetables. And making it poorly. There was something wrong with seeing a "carrot" grow a handspan above the ground on a small white stalk. She could also spy potatoes and lettuce.

Most of these fields must be reserved for Dewey's and Denia's kitchen. They must need tons in a year to feed all these adventurers coming by. Here and there she saw bunny girls cutting finished formed fake vegetables and putting them in a wheelbarrow. Those were brought to a central place where one of those horse girls waited with a hitched card. Waiting impatiently for it to be loaded so she could stretch her legs. As Tabby and her group walked by, the horse-girl gave a wave with a hand that wasn't quite human, but not fully hoof either.

As the cavern came to an end, a new one opened up that mimicked an open grass field too. For a moment, Tabby was worried there might be more Milkweed, but this fake grass lacked the thin white stripes.

There was a surprising amount of activity. Not by cowgirls munching in the grass but by dozens of horse girls participating in various challenges. Tabby could see slalom, racing, and even a parkour course. To the side, she spied horse girls partaking in dressage and some complicated game where they had to follow paths that they had previously memorized.

To the side was a small group of female adventurers who surrounded a trainer. These women were partially undressed and in the process of donning various equipment that would allow them to mimic the horse girls around them. Tabby guessed they were curious enough, but not ready to commit to the full horse-girl transformation. So, a harness with a sewn-on tail and boots shaped like hoofs had to suffice.

"You know Tabby, those trainers and pony-girls take this very seriously," Debby said while they passed the group of wannabes. "Most courses have leaderboards and competitions. Even tournaments. One could say they ain't just horsing around."

The bad pun by the rogue had the desired effect. Earning her groans and shaking heads all around.

"Let's just go," Tabby said. "Before one of those serious horse girls hears you and tramples you to death."

"They are called pony-girls," Connie corrected.

"Pony-girls. Horse-girls. Whatever." And with resolute steps, Tabby marched on. Leaving said whatevers behind.

The young mage let out a breath of relief when those more familiar passages of connected stone tunnels engulfed them again. Here, hopefully, her teammates couldn't make too much of a mess.

Soon, they started to go hunting for loot again. The amount of clothing and equipment was meager this close to the popular districts. But they got a good spread of various mushrooms. They took nearly all of it with them. Save for those Milkweeds. Tabby insisted they leave those behind.

When they finally got some clothes, it was a whole outfit. Connie and Debbie held the pieces up and Tabby had to shake her head. Whoever had designed it had entirely too much lace on hand and lewd ideas. The ensemble was in black and white. It reminded Tabby off-

"It's a maid uniform," Debbie exclaimed. "You know like one they use in those rich households or at court. Damn, this thing hides nothing!"

"I grew up in one such household and I visited more than one royal court," Tabby said as she inspected the material closer. "That's not a maid uniform I have ever seen."

"Well, not in the public areas," Debbie murmured.

"Judging by the size, I doubt it will fit me," Connie mused aloud. Then spoke up clearly. "So, either Debbie or Tabby. Depending on what enchantments are on it. Or you both could roll the die and see who gets lucky."

"Oh, I already know who will wear it," Tabby said with a smirk. "This screams Debbie."

"Oh, does it?" Debbie asked. "What if I don't wanna wear something this sexy and impractical."

Tabby shrugged and gave her a cheeky grin. "Though luck. As my maid, this is your official uniform."

"I am your what now?"

"Well, think about it," Tabby said and started to count her points on her fingers. "You all decided I should be a princess. Well, a princess needs staff. Connie is my bodyguard. Sindor my mule." "Hey!" "It fits, doesn't it? Well, anyway. All that is left is that any decent princess needs a handmaiden. And that's you, Debbie."

"We created a monster, didn't we?" Debbie asked into the round. It made the group laugh and after a moment, she joined in. Then, with a sigh, the rogue grabbed the lacy bit of nearly nothing. "Fine. But don't complain when this flimsy piece of an excuse for clothing breaks in the first encounter that requires even a modicum of physical extortion."

She stepped into that bundle of lace and had a hard time doing it without snagging it on the high heels she wore. Pulling it up, the next problem was getting it over her hips. Debbie still had that demonic tail with a flared tip growing out of her tailbone. The maid uniform had a hole for that - apparently tails were quite common in Shroom Dungeon - but needed help from Tabby to threat hers through it.

Pulling it up and over her shoulders completed the task. Leaving the group in snickers. The deep plunging neckline might as well, be non-existent as the black lace was so transparent that Debbie still appeared to be naked. Around her waist and hips was inlet white lace in a mockery of an apron. To push it even more over the top was that each hem was lined with small black or white bows. It looked ridiculous and to Tabby simply perfect.

"You know I will get back to you for this, right?" Debbie asked.

"Can't wait," Tabby said with a wink and strutted off.

The intended effect of utter aloofness was ruined as Sindor said: "Wrong direction, Tabby. We need to head that way."

"That was a test," the chosen princess said to downplay her mistake. "Where are we going now anyways?"

"Since we can't go the direct way, we have to skirt the Red Flame district," Connie explained. "Then onto The Village and then we can hit the Kitten Basket."

"There is a village in Shroom Dungeon?" Tabby asked with doubt coloring her voice.

"Not a real village, mind you," Sindor pitched in. "It is a district like any other here. A mockery of things outside of Shroom Dungeon. There, things are allowed that are usually forbidden in real villages."

"Such as?" Tabby asked.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough," Debbie said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Let's get a move on. Maybe in the Red Flame district, I can become a little more demonic. That's their focus. Demonic facilities. Don't worry. The people there aren't really evil. They only play as such, but still, they respect the unwritten rules of Shroom Dungeon."

"Well, then let's go," Tabby said. "Lead the way."

It took them nearly three hours to arrive. They could have made it in half the time, but there still was loot to be had. Each treasure chest was hidden in a tunnel leading away from the main road. That meant they had to explore each and then double back.

One chest earned Tabby sandals with a small heel. Not because she won a roll of the die or because the enchantment made sense for her - it left small illusionary flames in her wake - but because this type of sandal was described as having "kitten heels". Which obviously meant that the resident cat-girl of the group had to wear them. While the heel wasn't as high as those on the sandals Debbie wore, Tabby still had to fight with them. Now and then cursing them as they made her stumble. Thankfully, by the time they reached the Red Flame district, Tabby had gotten used to them.

One item they found was a necklace that bestowed stamina. They all wanted it. Save for Sindor who dismissed it as "too girly". It made Tabby snicker as Sinea would have been all over it. In the end, they had to roll the die and, of course, it landed on Sindor. Without much ado, he gifted it to Connie.

But arriving at the Red Flame district distracted Tabby from musings about previous loot and her weary feet - stupid kitten heels - and drew her attention to the changing Cave.

It was warmer, but not uncomfortably so. The rock around them changed to a reddish hue and most mushrooms dotting it changed to crimson. Soon, flames leaked out of fissures everywhere, and even small rivers of lava. Concerned, Tabby stopped at one and frowned. This looked highly dangerous.

It only took a moment for Debbie to step beside her. "Do you remember when I said I get back at you for the maid uniform?"

"Yeah-"

Tabby's weary step backward had the wrong timing, as Debbie gave her a playful slap on the shoulder that someone might also describe as a push. Windmilling with her arms, Tabby's eyes grew wide as she fell forward.

Warm fluid greeted her, as Tabby fell head-first into the "lava". Or what counted as such. Pushing out of it, Tabby gasped for air and only then noticed that she wasn't burning to death. In fact, standing up, the lava substitute only reached to her waist. Running through it with her hand, Tabby noticed that it was too viscous to be water, but it had to be something along the lines. The fluid was just enchanted to look like molten rock.

"You should see your face," Debbie said between bellows of laughter. Eliciting shakes of heads from the rest of the group. "Don't worry. It's all fake. Even the flames and such. They're the same as those small ones your kitten heels produce."

"I thought I'd die!" Tabby shouted back. Then given the rogue a big pout and stretched out her arm. "Alright. Very funny. Now help me out."

"You really think I fall for that?" Debbie asked and gave Tabby a sardonic grin. "I wasn't born yesterday."

If Tabby was bothered by it, she didn't show. Instead, she gave a nonchalant shrug. "I guess I have to do with this vine," Tabby said before grabbing what swished before her.

Debbie had just enough time to yell "Not my tail!" before she joined Tabby with a splash. Splattering more fake lava everywhere.

By the time Debbie got her bearing, Tabby was already crawling out of the lava stream. Quickly rolling to the side as Debbie tried grabbing her tail in retaliation.

"I think that makes us even," Tabby remarked with a grin.

"It does," Debbie agreed. "For now."

The stream of lava soon widened and they all had to press against the wall to not fall in. Naturally, Tabby made sure that Debbie wasn't beside her, but had Connie as a spacer. She was, after all, her bodyguard.

As they walked around a large bend, the tunnel opened to a large cavern. Most of it was filled with lava and only here and there small rock platforms protruded out.

"Remember," Debbie said before taking a running start. "The floor is lava!"

"The goal is to reach that platform in the middle," Connie said and pointed out a larger rock in the middle of the lake of molten rock. Her pointing was hardly necessary, as Debbie was nearly there. Jumping gracefully from stepping stone to stepping stone."

The tall warrior was quick to join their rogue on the central island. Tabby was slower - cursing all the while those kitten heels - but managed to stay dry this time. How had Debbie managed this with her high heels?

To her surprise, Sindor had a harder time. She was halfway there when there was a large splash behind her. Now wet, it got only worse for Sindor. With his large mass, he often slipped on his landings. Resulting in two more dives into the lava. At the last one, he simply gave up and walked through the thick soup of fake hotness until he arrived at the group.

"What now?" Tabby asked in the ensuing silence.

"Now we wait for the guardian of hell," Connie said simply. Then pointed to a spot in the lava lake. "There they come."

At first, Tabby saw nothing. It took her a moment to notice the bronze-colored dildo emerging from the lava. It rose higher and revealed a rod beneath. Then pointed horns broke the surface. Followed by a beautiful face that had deep red skin and was framed by ebony hair. Higher and higher the guardian rose until the demoness stepped onto the platform. With authority she slammed down her long rod with attached dildo - Tabby thought it parodied a pike - and addressed those gathered before her.

"Who dares to seek entrance to the Red Flame district? Hero? Villain? I see at least one of you walking the path of the Succubus and-" The demoness lost her grandeur. "Sindor?"

"Abyss-girl!" He exclaimed and rushed to give the baffled guardian a huge hug. Lifting her off her feet.

"Let me go you oaf!" she protested. "And it's Abigail. You know I hate this stupid nickname of yours."

"Oh, don't be like that. You look good. Fantastic even. But I thought you left Shroom Dungeon."

Abigail leaned on her rod and gave a sigh. "I did. Went home. Visited the folks and old buddies. But it isn't the same, you know? Didn't last four years outside. Shroom Dungeon is too much in my blood. I also like being Abigail. Thought about paying a mage to become her outside of Shroom Dungeon, but no. It's more fun being here. And you?"

"Still drifting from adventure to adventure with Conway and Debtar. Say hi to Abigail." On Sindor's prompt, Connie and Debbie gave a lazy wave. "But look here. That's Tabby. Tiberius outside of Shroom Dungeon. Our newest edition."

"Pleasure to meet you," Abigail said and offered her hand.

The situation made Tabby nearly laugh out loud as she shook the demoness's hand. Or the facsimile of a demoness. All this around them was fake and Sindor acted like they came by for a late afternoon get-together for tea and cake.

"You know, you could catch up in private," Debbie suggested. "Once we are inside?"

"Ah, right." Abigail straightened up again. "I grant you passage to the Red Flame, but hear my warning. The dark goddess Dorothea reigns supreme. Alongside her demi-god consort Dantus. Be sure to speak her name in reverence. Now then-" She turned around and knocked the ground with her rod three times. On cue, a bridge of stone emerged from the lava, and part of the cave wall parted away.

"Keep your horns straight," Debbie said before marching off.

Connie gave a more somber:" It was good to see you, Abigail."

Tabby bowed and hurried after them. Falling in line with Connie. "I never heard of a dark goddess by the name of Dorothea. I thought this was all play pretend. If they worship a real-"

"She is fake," Connie said after a small chuckle. "You've got to remember, the volunteers want to have fun too. At the end of each month, the demons of the Red Flame vote who had been the best among them. Said winner gets to dethrone the last dark god or goddess and rule themselves for a month. It's a volunteer of the month position."

"I see," Tabby said aloud, but internally she shook her head. Shroom Dungeon was just always so weird. By the time she has gotten used to one district's antics, they stumbled into the next one.

Behind the secret passage, the Red Flame district unfolded itself. At the first glance, Tabby mistook it for a normal bazaar. Then she noticed the wares on offer. One merchant had different kinds of phalluses on display. Another offered realistic hand-sized vagina imitations. The next stall offered lacy garments that rivaled Debbie's maid uniform in skimpiness.

Debbie, being at the front, steered towards a weapons merchant. "We need a few rupees to pass the time. Doubt we see Sindor anytime soon." The rogue proceeded to sell the dildo-dagger she got at the start of Shroom Dungeon. It would be in good company as all the weapons on display were not for killing, but fucking. Most were shaped like dicks, but Tabby saw a few contraptions based on breasts and other naughty bits.

"What's with Debbie?" Tabby asked Connie, while Debbie was distracted haggling. "She sounds a bit on edge."

"It's complicated," Connie said and pulled Tabby further away so they couldn't be overheard "Debbie and Sindor never officially became an item and if they had a relationship, it probably would be open. But still, Debbie sort of sees Sindor as 'her man'. You know. With the history they had. Drop into this mess Abigail and it complicates things. You see, Debbie doesn't mind sharing Sindor with anyone but her. Because she is sort of his ex-girlfriend."

"Oh," Tabby simply said. That did indeed sound complicated and a mess. "Doesn't Sindor know about-"

"From woman to woman, let me tell you a secret," Connie said and leaned over more. "Guys are usually clueless."

The reveal made Tabby laugh out loud. "And you are such an expert? You're a part-time woman at best."

"Exactly!" Connie said undeterred. "I know how clueless men can be because I was like that too. It is one area Shroom Dungeon can really help out."

Before Tabby could say anything, Debbie rushed over. "So, he offered eleven rupees, but I negotiated a possible bonus. Tabby, if I fuck you with it and sell it slick with your juices then we get-"

"What? Are you crazy?" Tabby looked at the rogue as if she had lost her mind. Which, granted by their location, might be a possibility. "I am not gonna let you fuck me in the street with that."

"We could go behind that stall and-"

"No!"

"Fine!" Debbie said with a sigh. "Guess eleven rupees it is."

"Rupees?" Tabby asked Connie.

"It is the local currency of the Red Flame district. The Village has a counterpart: emeralds. They can be exchanged in both districts. You see both districts are sort of in competition and they both raid each other. For fun, of course. Snatching up the currency of the rival district shows how successful you have been. And, of course, you can exchange it for the currency accepted locally."

"Sounds a bit stupid," Tabby said after a moment.

"Maybe," Connie agreed. "But it is fun and that's what counts."

"Eleven isn't much, but it should last for dinner," Debbie said as she rejoined. Showing Tabby her spoils. The hexagonal rupees clearly weren't real. The same kind of fake Tabby had in her circlet.

The rogue led them through the winding road and market stalls. Eventually arriving at a small square with a big platform at the end. Tabby had heard the market crier for a while, but only now understood them enough to get the meaning.

"Slaves! Beautiful slaves! Look at this one, devious Sir. Ain't her breasts big and bouncy. Perfect for a titty-fuck. You there, Mistress. I swear this slave licks pussy like no other."

As Tabby stopped and stiffened, Connie placed a hand on her shoulder. "Those aren't real slaves mind you. Some are volunteers and others are adventurers. You see the sleeves they have on their right arm."

"It's the only thing they are wearing," Tabby said in reply. Her voice was colored with doubt. "What are those symbols?"

"It is important to know that they all want to live out a fantasy," Connie said before explaining further. "But with the whole slavery roleplay asking for consent can be tricky. That's what sleeves are for. Each symbol with a green background shows an interest and red backgrounds show limits not to be breached. And the word stitched above the lower hem is a safeword. Each slave can say it and the roleplay ends."

"But why go through this?" Tabby wanted to know. "Surely there are easier ways to get laid."

"Maybe," Connie said. "But it is to fulfill certain fantasies. Some like to experience a little humiliation. Others get a kick out of it to hand off responsibility for their own action. There are many reasons."

"Plain greed is one of them," Debbie chimed in. "Once, we let Sindor sell us as slaves for three days. The plan was that we would splurge those rupees after our term was served. Well, didn't work out. Sindor that ass had already spent most of them. Was still fun though."

"Made a few new friends that one time," Connie added. "One of my 'owners' even volunteered to be our slave for two days for the measly price of one rupee."

"Tabby look!" Debbie pointed to a lightly demonic-looking girl in the second row of the stage. "She has the symbols for servitude and domestic services. If we only had more rupees, we could get you a real maid."

"Well, good thing we don't have them," Tabby shot back. "You ain't getting out of that uniform that easily."

"You know, not all durations are measured in days," Connie now said seriously. "You could try it out for an hour or two and get a little bit of spending money. Could be a nice experience."

If Debbie had suggested it, Tabby would be sure to dismiss the notion. But she trusted Connie more and gave it some thought. Could she give up control for some time? Pondering that question brought her back to how she ended up as Tabby in the first place. The bunny girl Nessa had found Tiberius in the night. She had been forceful, but not too pushy. Tiberius - and later Tabby - had gladly given up the initiative. Leaving most of the decisions to Nessa.

A little pile of rupees might be nice. She could even buy her own slave for some time. Experience then the other side of the equation. If she was honest with herself, she did like bossing around her group. Maybe just a little too much.

But in the end, another feeling made her decision. "Not right now. I am starving. Didn't you mention dinner?"

"Ha! Yeah! Follow me." But Debbie couldn't help to add:" I have the perfect place in mind. It will leave you speechless?"

"Is the food that good?" Tabby asked.

"If it is the place I think it is, then that too," Connie said instead of the rogue who trailblazed a new path through the crowd.

Their goal was a small establishment with just three long tables with two benches each. As luck would have it, they had the choice of seating as they were the only patrons right now.

"Shouldn't we wait for Sindor?" Tabby asked as they sat down.

"We'll be finished by the time Sindor arrives," Connie simply said.

Debbie was a little crasser. "They are fucking, Tabby. It will take a while."

Connie was quick to steer the topic to something less sensitive. "Now, Tabby, before we eat we've got to explain a little. And it starts with a history lesson. The guy who came up with the Red Flame district grew annoyed that people ate all those decorative crimson mushrooms he breed for the district. So, he bred them further. Making them spicy."

"So hot, it will burn a hole into your stomach," Debbie added in. "You'd drink the lava pools dry in hopes to stop it and it will still keep going."

"No, seriously, it is that hot," Connie said to give Debbie's statement credence. "It had the intended effect. Adventurers stayed away from the mushrooms around here. At least, for a while."

Just then, two women came out. Tabby recognized one as a cook by her apron, but the other was nearly naked. She only wore pasties over her nipples and a small cover over her pubic mount. How it stayed in place was beyond Tabby.

"I am Chandra," the nearly naked girl said as she stepped onto one bench and then onto the table. Something sweet-smelling whiffed over to Tabby. Laying down on the tabletop, she continued. "I'll be your Saucy. Please dip into me kindly."

That statement didn't make much sense to Tabby. Even less when Chandra was tied down on the table by the cook with the help of Debbie and Connie. The crimson manacles and fetters contrasted strongly against Chandra's ashen skin. Her hands were tied at one end of the table, while her feet were at the other. But she wasn't finished yet. Her thick curly horns - reminding Tabby of a goat - got soft rubbery tips on their end and even the demoness' prehensile tail was strapped down on the table. At last, a round soft gag was pushed between her teeth.

"Is that really necessary?" Tabby asked taken aback.

"It is for her own protection as much as ours," Connie assured her.

Debbie gave her a mischievous wink. "Saucy's can get loud without a gag. Your ears will thank us later."

Chandra, who followed the exchange muted, gave a cheeky grin around her gag and gave a shrug. Or at least tired. There wasn't much slack in her restraints.

To Tabby's surprise, the table was wide enough that, despite Chandra taking up the middle of it, they still had enough space for plates of sliced crimson mushrooms and mugs filled with water. Those, the cook carried out a moment later.

Connie took up her explanation as if there hadn't been a pause in between. She picked up a slice of mushroom and held it up before saying: "The hotness of the mushroom is reduced in two steps. First, they get steamed. That's already done for these. Then, we dip them in the sauce."

Before Tabby could ask what sauce Connie meant, the warrior was pulling off the pubic mount covering of Chandra. With it came out an attached fake dick. Dripping with a thick viscous sauce that was amber-colored with a pinch of red thrown in. At once, the sweet smell Tabby had noticed earlier became fairly strong.

"Now, this is important," Connie said to continue her lecture. "Take a slice of mushroom and dip it in." With those words, Connie did just that. Not just swiping the slice of mushroom along the nether lips of Chandra, but pushing it in. Eliciting an unabashed, but gagged moan from the Saucy.

"Make sure it is nicely coated from all sides." Connie pulled the slice of mushroom out and presented it to Tabby from both sides. "Wait about fifteen seconds before eating so the sauce can do its work. Then enjoy. Once you get used to it, you can reduce the time. Most aim for ten seconds. Remember, the less time it has gotten quick-marinaded, the spicer it is."

As Connie popped the slice of mushroom in her mouth, Tabby blushed as she heard the warrior moan in culinary delight. The young mage had witnessed a lot of lewdness and depravity by now in this dungeon. Yet this display made her blood shot into her face. Even with the absurdity of a farm swamped by milk, Tabby would not have guessed waking up today that she would use mushrooms to spoon out carnal juices produced by a demoness. Even if it was just a facsimile.

And there was no doubt in her mind that Tabby would try it. Not because she was hungry - and the sweet tangy smell waving over from Chandra didn't help there - but because her own depraved curiosity was awakened. With a slightly trembling hand, Tabby picked up a slice and moved toward Chandra's honeypot. Only to be stopped by Connie.

"One last thing," she said while holding Tabby's hand at bay. "Leave no spot of the mushroom raw. You'll regret it. Beside you is a mug of water. Use it if needed, but those are for small accidents. See that jug beside the kitchen? That's the pitcher of shame. There is fresh milk in it. Probably from The Barnyard. It helps against the burn."

With that last warning, Tabby was allowed to proceed. It felt wrong, pushing the piece of shroom into Chandra. Even with the Saucy bucking her hips as far as she could to show how eager she was. The inside was practically swimming with sauce and Tabby lost her piece for a moment as it turned slippery. She pulled the slice out under load moans coming from Chandra. The gag didn't even nearly do a good enough job to muffle them. Then, with bated breath, Tabby counted the seconds.

At last, she arrived at thirteen and devoured the mushroom whole. An explosion of taste nearly overwhelmed her. There was still spiciness left. Mixed with the sweet and tangy from the sauce and earthy hearty flavors of the shroom. It rivaled some of the delicacies he had sampled at court. Mentally comparing it to meats that had been marinated and cooked for hours. Even days. Yet this morsel of delight topped them all.

"Good?" Debbie asked. Tabby could only nod. Too preoccupied with savoring the flavors. "Well, then it is time for me to dig in too."

While Connie and Tabby sat left and right of Chandra's pelvis, Debbie at the Saucy's large breasts right before her. Just when Tabby was about to scoot over for Debbie, the rogue grabbed for those pastries the demoness sported. Slowly, the rogue pulled on them, and now Tabby could see how they had been held in place. They too had fake dicks on the inside. It didn't make sense to Tabby how that was possible until Debbie finished her pull and showed off the demoness's chest.

"What's wrong, Tabby," Debbie asked with a grin like a cat having caught a bird alive. "Never seen a demoness with tit-pussies instead of nips?"

Baffled, Tabby just had to take a closer look. Indeed, each breast held a complete and fully formed vagina. Glistening with the same sweet-smelling sauce her lower lips leaked too. Slowly, nearly sensually, Debbie took a slice of mushroom and dipped it in. Showing Tabby that the modification was more than just superficial or cosmetic. If the carnal channels reached all the way to the rips, then the breasts might be big enough to be fully fuckable by a penis. Judging by those pulled-out pastries, the chance for that wasn't far off.

"You might want to stop staring and keep eating," Connie said to remind her why they were there.

Tabby hadn't to be told twice. She wasn't just hungry. Now, having a taste, she was eager. With each slice, Tabby experimented more. Gradually reducing the time for the sauce to marinate the mushroom. She stopped at nine seconds. It had still a spiciness she liked. Just going one second down was too much for the young mage. She had to gulp down her mug of water.

The meal went by quietly. At least on the group's part. Chandra was moaning up a storm and Tabby was sure the Saucy had at least three orgasms.

Once finished, Tabby was still ready for more. Thankfully Debbie had the same idea. Gesturing to the cook for a second serving. "While we wait, Connie, how about you show Tabby what to do when a Saucy runs a bit dry."

"Good idea." The warrior stood up and cleared her throat. "Now. If a Saucy runs dry - like now - you have to help her a little." To Tabby Chandra still looked plenty juicy, but remained quiet. Connie meanwhile positioned her fingers as if she was about to dip another slice of mushroom. "Now, gently you push in. First the fingers. Then the knuckles. You keep on going."

As Tabby watched, Connie's whole hand vanished inside the demoness. While slimmed down in her gender bend, Connie's arm was still twice the size of Tabby's. Or even of Tiberius. Making it quite the feat to fit it in its entirety. But Connie wasn't done. She kept gently pushing and her wrist disappeared. Slowly sinking her forearm into the moaning demoness. It appeared Chandra liked the attempt to make her juicy again very much.

At the elbow, Connie stopped and couldn't help but grin. "Now I could shake and pump a little. Saucy's enjoy that very much." But to the dismay of Chandra, she pulled out her arm. Now slick with sauce. Connie didn't even bother to wipe it off.

Just then, the cook appeared and placed new plates of sliced mushrooms in front of them. Connie was quick to grab a slice and dip it in. "Only to frown. Still a little dry. Guess I wasn't good enough. Why don't you try, Tabby."

Tabby, already with a new slice herself in her hand, gave Connie a meaningful look. She knew a set up when she saw one. Still, she was intrigued. Altered or not, surely no woman could be penetrated that deep. There was only one way to find out.

Slowly, still mushroom in hand, Tabby pushed apart the vaginal lips. She slowly worked her way deeper. Each measure sank into her, Chandra enthusiastically commented with moans. Soon, Tabby was working on vanishing her forearm too. It amazed her. By now she would have hit the pelvic bone or the innards. Yet the fleshy channel led her deeper and deeper. Until she too was up to her elbow in Chandra. And she still couldn't feel the end of it.

"Just how deep does it go?" Tabby wondered aloud.

"Watch this!" Debbie said after jumping to her feet too. She dipped her hand in the tit closest to her and just kept pushing down.

"That's impossible!" Tabby said in shock. "There should be rips. Lungs!"

"Should be. Is not," Debbie said and pushed deeper. Now past her elbow. "Thanks for the mushroom, Tabby."

Suddenly the piece of mushroom Tabby was still grasping within Chandra was snatched from her fingers. It reappeared as Debbie pulled out her arm. Holding it up for a few seconds in victory, before popping it triumphantly into her mouth.

There was a slow transformation on Debbie's face. Not of the magical kind. Her expression changed from amusement to utter panic. "Hot! Oh my gods, hot!" The rogue drained her mug of water in a second flat. It wasn't enough. With dread, she looked to the pitcher of shame, but only hesitated shortly. Rushing over and filled her mug with milk, inhaled that too, and then filled it again.

While the display amused her, Tabby's mind concluded certain things. The piece of mushroom had plenty of time to soak in Chandra's sauce while being within. Yet that didn't count to counteract the spiciness. That must mean the quick-marinating process probably needed air to work.

But as Tabby slipped out her arm, to the protested mewl of Chandra, she couldn't help but wonder about the bigger mystery. Her own arm had been in there up to the elbow, but Debbie had sunk hers nearly up to the shoulder. Yet the rogue was barely able to snatch the mushroom from Tabby. Not only was it physically impossible to get that far into Chandra in the first place, but the connecting tunnel that led from tit to twat was somehow even longer than Chandra's torso. It didn't make sense. Unless-

"May I try something?"

"Sure, Tabby," Connie said while being distracted from watching a huffing Debbie. "Go ahead."

"I wasn't talking to you," Tabby corrected her. She then made sure that Chandra was looking at her. "May I try something? For research?"

While Chandra couldn't voice her opinion, her nodding was eager enough. She probably thought that whatever Tabby was up to, it would bring her pleasure.

Having her consent, Tabby climbed onto the table and then sank to her knees. Straddling Chandra's waist. That definitely got Debbie's and Connie's attention, who sat down to get a good viewing spot.

Tabby laid her left hand on Chandra's right breast and slowly parted the lips of the vagina that had no reason to be there. Then felt the opening.

"Fully formed and functional," she said aloud before moving in deeper. "More muscular tissue than usual in a breast, but consistent with vaginal walls."

Now, she pushed her whole left hand in. "I should now have reached the rips, but there is nothing to be felt from the inside." With her right hand, Tabby touched and prodded the base of Chandra's breast. "Can't feel the compression of flesh from outside or from the inside. Fascinating. There is definitely spatial folding at work here."

"Spadeial what?" Debbie asked.

"Spatial," Connie said when Tabby remained silent. "It is bigger on the inside than on the outside."

"Like a bag of holding?"

"Exactly."

Meanwhile, Tabby slowly moved deeper. Half her forearm was now swallowed up. "I should now have reached lungs. And to the side of her heart. Nothing. I only feel muscles, fat, and connective tissue. I couldn't even feel the transition from normal to extra-dimensional space. Fascinating. And the needed magic is sustained by the host. The only comparison that comes to mind are mimics."

Tabby suddenly looked to Connie and Debbie who were startled to be the sudden focus of her attention. "Are there facsimiles of mimics in Shroom Dungeon?"

"Not that I am aware of," Connie said slowly.

"Too bad. Alright. Going deeper." When she reached her elbow she stopped. "I should have reached the table by now. Yet there is nothing. To reach the real vagina, it should make a turn, but it continues on straight. No, wait. There is an opening here. I wonder-"

Tabby used her right hand to push into Chandra's left breast. Faster this time and without much restraint. The inside was well lubricated by plenty of sauce. As her right arm caught up, she pushed both of her arms deeper. Just past the elbows, she could actually feel her hands meeting inside Chandra's flesh.

"As I thought. Strange. My arms are nearly parallel, yet they come together at an angle. Something between thirty and forty degrees. That is very telling of the internal layout of the spatial fold."

"I am not sure if Tabby's clinical commentary makes it more or less hot," Debbie whispered to Connie. The warrior only gave a non-committal grunt in return.

Meanwhile, Tabby scooted a little lower on Chandra. She still wasn't done experimenting and continued pushing her arms down. With each measure won, Chandra's moans grew louder and Tabby's face got closer to her subject of study.

At last, Tabby was nearly up to her shoulders in Chandra. Practically laying on the wiggling demoness. The breasts had been pushed to the sides to accommodate Tabby's width of shoulders, yet the mage's arms were still parallel. At least to the juncture within Chandra. Even reaching past it, Tabby hadn't reached the other end.

"That's as far as I can go," Tabby said aloud. Still using her magic senses to feel details within Chandra's extraordinary body. But just as she wanted to pull out, a new idea sprang forth. "Well, maybe if I-"

Tabby called onto the magic and spells of her circlet. Making magical vines grow out of her fingertips. With these tendrils, she could examine the fleshy folds even more deeply. Making Chandra buck and twist in throws off passion. Even with a gag, her moans were deafening to Tabby. Thankfully Chandra was tied down and Tabby was rooted to her by the measure of having her arms buried to the hilt. Else she might have thrown off.

Despite the distraction, Tabby was engrossed in her study. Not only pushing at all the walls of this extradimensional vaginal channel but exploring even deeper. Until she finally reached the end.

A huge splattering noise could be heard and suddenly Tabby's groin - which was by now parked over Chandra's - was suddenly wet. In fact, her legs and feet were wet too.

"What just happened?" Tabby asked as she strained to look there, but was blocked by her own and Chandra's bodies.

"I think Chandra just came," Debbie said. "Buckets. Literally buckets. I've never seen a Saucy produce this much. What did you do?"

"N-nothing," Tabby was quick to say. "Just massaged her a little. From inside. Chandra, you are okay?"

There was no reply. Not even a moaned one. The Saucy had a silly grin on her lips and glassy eyes. Now, Tabby was a little worried. Maybe she had gone too far. Time to end the experiment. She dismissed the vines and then tried to pull out. Only to fail. Her arms were stuck inside and trying to push out with her legs was futile. The tabletop was so slick that she didn't find the purchase. Slipping away with her knees whenever Tabby tried to build up leverage.

"A little help here," Tabby pleaded.

After a few snickers, Debbie and Connie tried to help. It was slow going pulling Tabby out. Apparently, those muscles she felt could be controlled by Chandra. And the demoness' instinct wasn't to let go of what brought her his much pleasure. Still, pull by pull, Tabby was slowly freed. Until she finally got her hands free. As she stepped down the table, cheers erupted around her. She hadn't even noticed that the spectacle had drawn a small crowd. A few even set down on the other tables and the cook called into the backroom. Two more Saucy's appeared and made their way over to the tables.

"Research all done?" Debbie asked with a grin that spoke volumes.

"Yeah," Tabby said exhausted. And if she felt like that, how well was Chandra even fairing? "Chandra, you okay there?"

The Saucy was coherent enough again to give a nod. It wasn't as enthusiastic as before, but Tabby thought that might be because the demoness was exhausted too.

"Mind if we continue eating with you?" Connie asked. "Or should we ask for a replacement Saucy?"

The evil look Chandra threw her made clear what she thought about being exchanged. Maybe it was the pride that made her want to endure the whole meal. Or it was the hopes of more pleasure.

Relieved that they hadn't broken Chandra, Tabby sat down on the bench again. It was drenched in sauce, but so were her legs, arms, and clothes. She enjoyed the second meal, even though the sauce had made it onto her plate and had already marinated the mushroom to varying degrees. It made it hard to judge how much more dipping and marinating was needed.

As Tabby was about to dip the last piece - one that miraculously had avoided any sauce so far - Debbie addressed her with mischief in her eyes. "I dare you to eat that."

"That was the plan," Tabby said, confused.

With a smirk, Debbie added: "Raw."

"Debbie, no," Connie immediately spoke up. Then softer, she said to Tabby: "You don't have to prove anything."

"I am not that stupid," Tabby said. "I saw panicking Debbie before and racing to the pitcher of shame. And that was with a slice of about four seconds worth of marinating. I don't think I would fare differently."

"No one said you wouldn't," Debbie said nonchalantly. Not even looking at Tabby. "I just thought you would want to find out. Just how spicy it would be. How long you could last before folding."

Tabby looked at the slice in her hand in a new light. "Damn you, Debbie. And damn my own curiosity." Then, in a very unlike her usual manner, Tabby said "fuck it" and popped the slice in whole.

Tabby froze. Her eyes grew wide. Her whole mouth was on fire. Overwhelming her senses enough that it took several seconds for her mind to actually formulate thoughts. And when they did, they were in jumbles. By the time she had thought about drinking water to mitigate the hotness, her body had already reacted. Not just downing her mug, but Debbie's and Connie's too.

Her eyes fell on the pitcher of shame. Filled with milk promising relief. It wasn't a question of how long she could avoid it. Instead, Tabby clamored to be there as soon as possible. She didn't come far. Slipping on the sauce-drenched floor. Barely catching herself on another table. As she stabilized, there was a mug of water right in front of her eyes. She gulped it down without a second thought and already turned back toward the pitcher as she let the mug fall carelessly.

Arriving at her destiny, Tabby didn't care for decorum. She put the lip of the pitcher to her mouth and drank greedily and with need. Probably spilling a substantial amount over herself. This was the first time she drank undiluted milk from The Barnyard. In the back of her mind, she noticed the creamy richness. Slightly chilled. Perfect. She also knew it would make her bosom swell again. Soon making her lactate again. But Tabby didn't care. Having thoughts at all was on the back burner. Drinking and dosing the flames of hotness in her mouth and stomach took priority.

As she upended the pitcher completely and urged the last few drops out, Tabby saw herself stuck with an old dilemma. She was still burning up. The spiciness had permeated her being. Seeped into her tongue, throat, and stomach. The milk had helped. Lessening, but not neutralizing it.

In desperation, she turned to the one thing she had neglected in the last half minute: thinking. Her mind was still a jumbled mess, but it start to work. She needed something to counteract the spiciness that was stronger than milk. The answer was obvious. Simple really. Still, it caught everyone off-guard as Tabby rushed back to their table.

More sliding than stopping, Tabby bumped into the table and then climbed on it. Straddling the still-bound Chandra again. Sauce! It was the solution. And Tabby had three sources to choose from. Most came from the Saucy's honeypot.

Tabby bent to drink directly from it, but instead of sauce, flesh, and vaginal lips, she tasted fabric. Some of her silken robe had gotten in the way. Tabby shrugged out of it. The robe was probably ruined anyway. Drenched in sauce and milk. With abandon, Tabby did go down on Chandra again. Driving deep with her tongue and urging more sauce to fill her mouth, throat, and belly. Fighting to stay on top of Chandra, who bucked in orgasmic delight.

What felt like an eternity later, Tabby sat up. Nearly her whole torso - from mouth to toes - was covered in sauce. She had eaten and drunk so much sauce that her belly dented outward. Her bosom had grown in size and proudly stood on her chest. Her group and patrons alike gacked at her silently. And in that deafening silence, Tabby belched. Like a mighty roar of an ancient monster. But all that she didn't care about. The heat was gone. She was finally safe again.

Unsteady, she got on her feet. Looking for a way down from the table. Connie was there. Offering her arm for guidance. She gratefully accepted it and got down to the floor. Only to sink down lower. Collapsing against a nearby wall.

"Debbie?" Tabby weakly managed to say.

The rogue was by her side in seconds. "Yes, sweety?"

Tabby gave her a weak lop-sided grin. One of silliness and exhaustion. "I hate you now. Just a little. For making me do this."

"I guess that is fair," the rogue replied.

Despite her words, Tabby pulled her friends close and used them as a crutch to get up. Just in time to get the view of Chandra being unchained. She too needed help to stand. For a moment, Tabby was worried. Had she gone too far? But a tired smile assured her Chandra wasn't mad at her.

The Saucy even managed to come over and drew a bewildered Tabby into a tight hug. "I don't know what you did inside of me, but it was fantastic. I've never felt anything like it in my life. From now on, if you come by on my shift, you'll eat for free." Then she gave Tabby a surprisingly chaste kiss high on the cheek. But instead of drawing away, her lips moved to Tabby's ear and whispered. "I may even pay you for the privilege."

As the Saucy drew away, Tabby found a single rupee in her hand. It was framed by gold application. Unsure what to do, Tabby was about to ask Chandra, but the Saucy was distracted. She was pushing those coverings of her pussies back into place. Each elicited a moan. Then the Saucy turned towards the kitchen.

"I think that's our cue to leave," Connie unnecessarily said.

As they walked out arm in arm, a new group pushed in. Taking seats at the table they just vacated. Not minding that the benches and table were drenched thoroughly with sauce. But Tabby speculated that they maybe were this eager to sit down before anyone could clean up this mess.

Not five steps out of the restaurant a familiar voice greeted them. "By Coleburn and Mezeestos, what the hell happened to Tabby," Sindor asked. "She looks like someone tried to drown her in the sauce."

Tabby's tired mind barely caught it, but then confusion came over her. Sindor had invoked Coleburn and Mezeestos. Just like her parents always did when cursing them out. Tabby - as Tiberius - had asked her parents what those names meant, but she never got a straight answer. If Sindor uses them too then maybe-

"She did that to herself," Debbie said in reply and Connie gave a simple nod to underline the statement.

Tabby's mind snapped back to reality. What had she thinking about? Still, she might as well defend herself. "I had no choice. Debbie made me eat raw nether shroom."

"See? I don't know why Abigail was concerned," Sindor said lightheartedly. "You guys are perfectly capable of making stupid choices without me."

Tabby didn't even need to look to know Debbie had rolled her eyes. It was clear enough in her voice. "I think it is time we leave the Red Flame district."

"Are you sure?" Sindor asked. "Normally, if you have horns, you go to a beautician here. Maybe a bit of jewelry? A little painting them? Don't you like it when they polish them for you?"

Debbie let go of Tabby and crossed her arms. "Well. We are flat broke. So no spa treatment for me."

"Are you sure?" Sindor produced a dozen rupees out of his backpack. "I know you love your horny treatments, so I asked Abigail to lend me-"

"We are going," Debbie said and stormed away without looking if the others followed.

"Oh, don't be like that," Sindor said as he followed.

"He can't be that clueless," Tabby whispered baffled.

"Sometimes I think it is his way to pressure Debbie to finally get into a relationship with him," Connie remarked. "To say claim me or others will."

Just then a shout from Sindor carried over the crowd. "Debbie, wait! Here is the salon Abigail recommended for you."

"Or maybe he is just an asshole?" Tabby said deadpan.

"Certainly a possibility," Connie agreed.

Following the shouts, Tabby and Connie made their way through the crowd. There was indeed a beauty salon that was filled with demons who got their horns buffed, painted, or adorned with jewelry. But Tabby couldn't stay and gawk as her group moved on.

Halfway out of the Red Flame district, Tabby became aware that she was naked. Not that she stood out as such. Most demons around her walked around naked or in outfits that just didn't deserve to be named clothing in her mind. Else she might consider the drying and congealing sauce on her body clothing too. It did fit in a manner. Her arms were covered up to the shoulders and mimicked gloves. Most of her legs had been covered in the sauce too when she had been on the table. And thanks to her last actions, nearly all of her front was covered too. Just the back and most of the top of her head had been spared. If only the sauce wasn't so translucent.

Debbie and Sindor waited for them at the edge of the Red Flame district. Not at the same entrance they had come through, but close.

"This path should take us well south of The Battlefield," Debbie said and looked to Sindor.

He looked lost in thought for a moment but then nodded. "Last I heard they had expended it southward. Not officially though. We might skirt it, but still, arrive at The Village within a few hours."

"There is a battlefield?" Tabby asked as the group set out.

"Well, not officially," Connie conceded. "The Battlefield is the area between the Red Flame district and The Village. As the former raid the latter and vice versa, the space in between is pretty much where ninety percent of the action unfolds. Aside from that, it is the usual cave labyrinth and even has a small Harem's Sprawl within."

"I see," Tabby said. But it was a lie. Some aspects of Shroom Dungeon still didn't make sense to her, but she had the hunch she'll find out more in The Village.

Debbie set a quick pace for the group. Probably to get away from her rival Abigail. It nearly made Tabby complain. Now that the adrenaline was gone, she felt tired. Her belly was still dented by all she had drunken and eaten. Not to mention that she could still feel her breasts swelling. Probably from the raw milk she had practically inhaled. Sooner or later she might need to milk herself. Or get milked. It was Debbie's fault, Tabby mused to herself. And she was a maid too. So the rogue was perfect for the job.

Tabby nearly bumped into Connie as the group had stopped and the young mage hadn't noticed. When she saw the reason for it, the young mage grew more alert again.

There she was again. That gelatinous girl from before. This time taking in three guys at once. She could see the dicks pumping in and out of the translucent girl. It somehow was mesmerizing. For a moment, Tabby was curious if it would feel different than having normal sex. Not that most of her previous encounters could claim to be normal.

"Come on. We need to go," Debbie said gently right beside her.

Glancing over, Tabby saw Sindor and Connie already a length down the next tunnel. Waiting on them. Had she been that occupied by the display before her?

"You like what you see?" Debbie asked in a purr. "How she is fucked by three guys at once."

Tabby nodded wordlessly. There was more to it, but Tabby wasn't in the mood to articulate them. Something drew her attention downward. Debbie's impish tail was caressing her leg. Her spade-shaped tip moved as if it was a snake or tentacle searching for something. Its goal became clear as it rubbed against Tabby's pussy.

"Should I make you feel as good?" Debbie asked innocently.

Tabby bit her lower lip and gave a slight moan. If she was honest, she needed an orgasm. She had been aroused by all the sights and activities around her for a while. And while she had given plenty of release to Chandra the Saucy, she had walked away without. Not trusting her voice, Tabby just gave a nod.

Debbie's response was immediate and very welcome. Her tail's tip slit into Tabby who moaned in delight. It felt different than the fake dick of Nessa's strap-on or the real one of Sindor. Both had stretched her uniformly. Pushing at all the fleshy walls of her vagina at the same time with their girth. But Debbie's tail was different. Its unique shape meant that it slowly expanded to the side and then abruptly slimmed down to the slim tail. As Debbie started pumping it was a smooth increase in size on the push and a brutal, yet satisfying, transition on the pull.

The first few strokes by the tail's tip had Tabby moaning and closing her eyes. Enjoying the feeling within. But then the strokes were getting shorter. In fact, the tip was threatening to slip out again.

A glance told her that Debbie was walking away. With each step, her long prehensile tail grew more taunt between the two women. Just as it was about to slip out for good, Debbie turned around.

"You can either continue to watch or you follow me to bliss."

Tabby didn't have to be asked twice. While she gave a last glance to the spectacle unfolding, she immediately stumbled after Debbie. It was a nice view too, Tabby had to admit to herself. While she walked in her kitten heels, Debbie made most of those high heels she like so much. Her gait made her hips sway from side to side and it translated over to the tail. Resulting in a slight twisting of the tail's tip within Tabby.

At first, Debbie's plan worked. Making Tabby follow along despite being tired and distracted. But soon Tabby slowed down again against her best affords. Debbie could tell Tabby was getting close to her orgasmic release. Despite the rogue's attempts to delay it.

They had to admit defeat. She couldn't lead Tabby like a puppy indefinitely. But she still had an ace up her sleeve. "Sindor! I think we both need to hitch a ride."

That Sindor walked over and his short talk with Debbie was lost on Tabby. She was so close. However, she noticed when Sindor picked her up and placed her on his left forearm. Making her sit as if she was sitting on a tree branch. On instinct, Tabby slung her arms around Sindor's neck. Barely noticing that Debbie mirrored her on Sindor's right arm.

What she did notice was that Debbie picking up the pace. Now fucking Tabby with abandon. It didn't take long until Tabby screamed out her orgasm into the nape of Sindor's neck. There she remained even as the afterglow slowly faded away. Leaning against the hulking muscular body of him. As she closed her eyes Tabby smelled the strange mixture of his musk, the dried sauce on her skin, and the leather of his backpack. To it, and the gently rocking of Sindor's gait, Tabby fell asleep.

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos