A Model for CC's Pt.7

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7

Arrived back in that awful room of his Linda led him straight to the bathroom. “Good sissy, first things a sissy should always be clean inside and out, sissies should always smell pretty and to ensure that you are going to bath twice a day from now on. Once every morning and once every evening. Running your bath is the first thing you should do when waking up or when going in your room to head to bed as it takes a while to fill.” Linda explained as she showed Victor how to run his bath. He was used to taking showers, but this room didn’t even have a shower.

“Now while your bath is running you can do countless other things like remove your makeup. You can start by using these wet wipes.” Linda instructed handing him a package of makeup removal wipes. It was the first thing Victor approved of since he had gotten here. He couldn’t wait to get this horrid makeup off so without hesitation he started wiping away at his face, slowly but surely removing the layers of over the top makeup revealing his own face again for the first time since this morning. It felt great seeing his own image reflected back at him, yet it remained embarrassing given his outfit.

“Good, as makeup is no joy for the skin it’s important to take proper care of your skin. Each time you remove you’re makeup you will use this to scrub your face clean. After a thorough scrub you’ll rinse your face with water and apply this hydrating cream to it.” Linda said handing him a pot of scrub and a tube of hydrating cream, the first steps in what was soon going to become his very intense beauty ritual.

While victor had been glad to get rid of the makeup he wasn’t all too happy with these additional steps yet with Linda closely watching him he knew better than to protest. The sooner he got this over with the sooner she would leave him alone, or so he hoped. As he rinsed his face from the scrub he was surprised at how much softer his skin felt, it was rather concerning, you couldn’t just wash this softness like he had done the makeup. The hydrating cream only made things worse as it heavily smelled like roses and as such his face did too.

“Good, now it’s time for your toiletry needs and to clean your insides.” Linda said with a broad smirk that made Victor shudder. He remembered full well how Linda had explained that bag with that dildo on the wall was to clean his insides and he had a terrible feeling that she was expecting him to use it right now.

“Look Linda, with all due respect, but I won’t use that enema bag or whatever it was that you explained before. It’s already enough that I have to put up with all this as it is.” Victor protested gently and as polite as he could. Anger didn’t really work on Linda or so he had realised and he was still tired and nowhere near sated, but this was going too far.

“If that’s how you feel about it I could always bend you over my lap and give you a real spanking instead of the half one you received. I guess I can then also give you that enema yourself although I might forget the lube. So Vickie, the choice is yours, are you going to be a good sissy as you are contractually obliged or do you need me to give you a spanking and show you hands on how to administer an enema, I do love fucking a sissy’s ass with a dildo, especially the new ones squeal so nicely.” Linda said calmly with a smirk.

All Victor could do was look at her in shocked horror. After everything that had happened so far he knew he could trust Linda on her word when it came to this. Even the mental image was horrible, besides his bottom still burned slightly due to the previous spanking. This was not something he could let slide though, yet at the same time it seemed like his only option, no matter how much he wanted to fight this part of his new evening routine, he knew he was no match for Linda. She could easily manhandle him much to his embarrassment. Not only that, but after she did things would get so much worse for him. Despite his will to protest Victor could do nothing more than conclude that obedience was his best option. This would happen whether he wanted or not and he certainly didn’t trust Linda in control of the dildo that would be going up his butt.

“What’s it going to be? Are you going to strip and get to it, or should I spank you?” Linda asked tapping her foot impatiently as Victor didn’t instantly act. He had made up his mind and he knew better than to let Linda lose her patience. While he was very happy to finally get out of this stupid embarrassing outfit, he wasn’t at all happy about the reason why.

Like everything lately even undressing wasn’t easy, unbuckling the Mary-Jane’s, getting out of his socks, his stockings, the bib overall, the shirt, the garter girdle, it all gave him difficulties with his long nails and there were so many more items to be taken in account compared to dressing as a guy. As soon as he was down to his unyielding pink metal cage Linda spoke up again. “Good, now you can push that button to fill the enema bag, take this lube and get to work with the nozzle.” She said calmly handing Victor a tube of anal lube.

Victor blushed beet red taking the tube of lube, he couldn’t believe this was happening to him, but Linda’s stern intense look didn’t leave much room for anything else. Gulping loudly he pressed the button and instantly the big pink rubber bag swelled with lukewarm water. He knew what was next, he needed to grab that dildo shaped nozzle, insert it in his ass and release the valve to flood his insides. He just couldn’t do it. He couldn’t take that dildo with the intention of using it on himself. He had never ever had anything up his ass before and he never wanted something up there either.

Seeing his hesitance Linda enthusiastically stepped in. “Should I be handling the nozzle? If you need me to do it for you it’s but a word.” She said with an enthusiasm that made Victor shudder and grab onto the dildo nozzle. He might not like this, but he sure as hell wasn’t going let Linda do it, from her tone he already knew that would be a disaster for him.

Completely mortified Victor started lubing up the dildo nozzle liberally. “Could I please get some privacy?” He asked desperately, wanting to at least make this embarrassing moment a little more bearable.

“No, now get going or I will take control of that nozzle whether you want to or not.” Linda smirked as she drove the humiliation to the max. Victor knew that he would not get out of this so with his last argument out of the way he just embarrassedly went ahead before that option was taken from him as well. His face beet red he pressed the tip of the well lubed dildo nozzle against his well lubed hole and pushed it in with a groan. It felt huge, but thanks to the lube not as bad as he had imagined.

He kept it at that as well, just letting the tip sit in his bottom as he released the valve and groaned in disgust feeling the water eject into him, filling up his intestines for what seemed like forever. The feeling was weird at first, but grew uncomfortable as the pressure built and the cramps started. Linda was pleased. While she would have loved seeing that dildo disappear into Victor’s ass completely, she allowed this as well, Victor had obeyed her which was what mattered and as a reward he got to control that dildo himself, taking just the tip in was the perk he had earned.

In the future there would come opportunities to thoroughly use that bottom of his, but for now Victor needed to learn that obeying Linda at all costs was his best course of action. His life here would be a lot easier if he just kept that in mind. “Good, now when you pull out that cock, it will be important to clench you ass. At least until you made it on the toilet there you can evacuate your bowels.” Linda smirked as Victor was by now groaning under the cramps.

She didn’t have to say so twice at this point embarrassment or not, all Victor cared about was getting rid of those awful cramps. Pulling the dildo out of his bottom with a sigh of relief he clenched his butt hard, waddling the short distance to the toilet. Sitting down he instantly let go and the huge torrent of water ran down into the toilet while relief washed over him. Finally that uncomfortable pressure was gone.

After relief the intense shame of what he had just done in front of Linda followed, it was made only slightly better because of the fact that Linda wasn’t at all bothered by this action. She didn’t even bat an eye. All she did once he was done was utter her next command. “Good, now since this is the first time and since you haven’t had regular enema’s yet it is important that we are thorough. Meaning you can give yourself another enema right now. I filled the bag last time so now I expect you to do the whole process on your own so I know you know how it goes.”

Victor looked up at the woman in horror, but then again he was certain it was best to just get this over with. Groaning loudly as only form of protest he went through the whole enema process again, evacuating his bowls at the end. This time the water was pretty much clean just like his bottom now was, clean and smelling strongly of roses.

“Don’t you feel so much better now that you’re squeaky clean inside?” Linda taunted. “In any case You’re ready for your bath now, the water should be nice and warm.” Linda informed him, checking her statement by dipping her hand in it. Without further ado she threw in a pink bath bomb and a vial of bath oils. The damping bath soon smelled thoroughly of roses, a constant in all the products he was given.

While Victor wasn’t all too happy to further smell like flowers the by now pink looking bathwater looked opaque enough to at least provide him some cover. Cover was all he wanted right now, to be out of view from Linda’s watchful eye. It was the only reason he looked forward to his bed, the fact that he would be alone. Straight form the toilet he rushed to the bath and lowered himself into the pink water.

Fatigue ended up hitting him like a ton of bricks as the warm soothing water relaxed his whole body which had been on edge from the nerves he had had during the humiliating day he had behind him. While it pleased Linda to see she had managed to tire him out so much, succeeded in her goal of subjugating him to a live in sissyhood this was no time to slack just yet.

“All your baths should last at least thirty minutes. We do have to make sure that all these nice scents get the opportunity to soak into your skin don’t we? To help you with your time management if have this little rubber duck. Just turn this thing on the bottom to thirty and the duck will quack once the thirty minutes are over kind of like an egg timer.” Linda smirked as she put the pink duckling into the water, a minor yet another embarrassment.

“I know you’re probably dying to play with the rubber duckling, but you can do so after your done. I know baths are relaxing, but there are still things I need you to take care off. Thirty minutes is just the minimum, you can stay in there for an hour if you like. The first thing you need to do every time you take a bath is scrub yourself clean, and I really mean scrub. This washcloth is ideal, the coarse fabric will scrub away all the dead skin.” Linda said throwing him a pink wash cloth that felt very rough to the touch indeed.

Victor looked at it with big eyes. After that facial scrub the last thing he wanted was to have that same soft feeling all over his body. While soft skin was nice his skin wasn’t supposed to be that soft and delicate. It was something he valued more in a woman.

“What’s the matter Victor? You won’t tell me you don’t even know how to scrub will you? Or do you want me to scrub you. Are you too dainty of a princess to do such tasks yourself?” Linda asked with a smirk as Victor got into action the last thing he needed was Linda to touch him all over. “Much better now a good scrub should leave your skin looking a little rosy. I’ll judge whether or not you did a good job afterwards. If not I’ll turn that bottom of yours very very rosy.” Linda smirked as she watched how Victor instantly started scrubbing harder. Looks like the earlier spanking hadn’t missed its effect.

After the scrubbing Linda instructed Victor on how to wash his hair. Two washes with shampoo, and one last one with a conditioner. Literally everything about this new routine she was teaching him was much more elaborate than his normal one, and much to his shame also way more elaborate than his girlfriends routine had ever been.

The rubber duck had quacked somewhere around the first wash of his hairs making him doubt that he would ever spend less than half an hour in the tub. Hell his normal shower routine barely lasted five minutes and he would have to do this every morning and evening. He groaned just thinking about how much time he would need to get ready for this coming month. It was exactly what Linda aimed for. A very elaborate beauty regime was bound to drive him being a sissy home.

As he got out of the tub, his body having a nice rosy glow all over, smelling very strongly of roses Linda already awaited him with two big pink towels. She gave Victor a moment to dry himself off then instructed. “Alright, from now on when you wear a towel you will wear it around your chest. It’s also important to wrap your wet hair into the other one.” She said instructing him how to do so.

Victor just sighed and did as he was asked. He wasn’t going to fight Linda on this, it just wasn’t worth it. All he wanted now was some sleep or something decent to eat at least. It looked like sleep was what he would get though.

Guiding Victor back to the mirror she handed him a tube, something ugly green looking ended up coming out of it. “This right here is your night time mask. It will help your skin recuperate from all the makeup you wore. Apply a thick coating of it all over your face skipping your eye of course.” Linda instructed as the groaning Victor did. It felt so weird with this ugly green mask and his hair in that towel He really looked like how they always drew a sleeping woman in cartoons. A well established stereotype that hit hard on his male ego.

“Good now that you’re dry you can rub this cream right here all over your body and then you are nearly ready for bed.” Linda said handing him another tube of hydrating cream. It was usually something only reserved for the face since it was rather expensive as it was, but the results were just wonderous. After the scrubbing the results would already be very noticeable, but if this routine continued, then Victor soon would have the softest skin humanely possible, soft and oh so sensitive, just like her Stephanie.

Carrying out Linda’s order Victor shuddered feeling how soft his skin already was. No guy was supposed to be this smooth and this soft. He thought while applying a generous coating of the cream all over. As soon as he was done Linda took his hand and led him back out into his room, straight towards the closet. “Let’s select your night time outfit shall we?” Linda asked with a grin.

She could already see Victor’s face turn into a grimace. He had only just gotten out of his horridly feminine outfit and now he was supposed to get into another one? And that for bed, he always slept naked. If only he wasn’t so exhausted and hungry again to boot he would probably have put up a fight again. As if his bed wasn’t bed enough just yet, but he simply didn’t have the energy to pick another losing fight right now.

The first thing Linda pulled out instantly filled Victor with dread. It looked like another corset, one that would end just around his nipple line. She couldn’t be serious right? She wouldn’t let him sleep in one of those horror’s would she? That seemed to be the exact plan though as Linda quickly wrapped it around his waist manhandling him into the garment before lacing it up tightly not even giving him a chance to protest. While tight this soft pink satin corset was no where near as tight as the ones he had worn throughout the day. It wasn’t the point either, this was meant to train his waist and for the best results that was best taken slowly, a very tight corset during the day and just a tight one at night.

What followed were the stockings, they were made of sheer white nylon with a soft pink sole, back seams and stocking tops. They were obviously supposed to be attached to the garters ending in white satin bows on his corset something Stephanie had done for him throughout the day. Much to his surprise however Linda just handed him the stockings. “You have seen how this goes more than enough today so I expect you to learn how to do it yourself. I can help you a little with the back ones and to make sure your seams are straight, but in time you will be expected to do this all yourself. Now be careful, if you ladder one you’ll get punished.” Linda warned.

From groaning reluctance of going along with this Victor’s mood turned to a nervous one. Shit how would he ever do this? Those garter tabs were so small to handle and those stockings looked insanely delicate. Especially given how even washing himself had been hard with his new long nails there was no way he could do this right? The only problem was that he had to, his bottom was still slightly sore from before and Linda had already told him that this time he would get a full spanking instead of a half one.

All he could really do was concentrate and hope for the best which was exactly what he did. Slowly but surely he rolled one of the stockings up into a doughnut just like Stephanie had done, careful not to nick it with his long nails. Stephanie had made it seem so easy, but with his bottom on the line it certainly wasn’t easy.

While Victor’s slowness was a little annoying Linda was loving it, the carefulness with which he rolled up those stockings really was precious. Besides she loved seeing him so focused on a task so delicate. He might not realise it, but what he was doing now was learning how to deal with delicate fabrics while also learning how to handle his inch long nails.

Eventually after a little bit of fumbling with the clasp around the luckily way stronger stocking tops Victor Managed to get the front one clasped on. The back one was way harder, but eventually he managed. Not with a straight seam though, something Linda quickly corrected, easily unclasping it, straightening the seam and clasping it back on seemingly effortless. Victor was just relieved he had managed it without making a run into the delicate nylon as the same process repeated once more.

His stockings were only barely on when Linda handed him the next item, a pair of panties, they kind of resembled his boxer shorts in the sense that they also had legs, boy shorts they were called he guessed. They might be shorts, but there was certainly nothing that could make them pass as boyish. They were made out of a soft pink satin. A small white bow sat on the front and a big one in the back. From top to bottom the shorts were adorned by layer after layer of ruffles making them look rather thick. These so called boy shorts were frillier than any panties his girlfriend had ever owned yet he obediently slipped them into place. The slippery satin fabric feeling better on his smooth skin than he wanted to admit.

The last item was a rather simple nightie in form yet paired with the rest of his outfit it was just another embarrassment. It was shaped like a rectangle, rather formless, two thin straps holding it up on his shoulders while the skirt would reach down to his knees. The body of the nightie however was made out of a very sheer white chiffon. It didn’t hide anything that sat underneath at all. It only added a slightly bleaching effect through the white fabric. The top and bottom however were trimmed with a thick pink feathery looking stroke all around. Not waiting for Victor this time Linda just slid it over his head and guided him to the bed.

Victor was mortified he really looked like some kind of dainty freak, this outfit, his facial mask and the pink towel still in his hair, a mixture between a woman attending a spa and a huge sissy. He was more than happy to get into the bed. While made out of pink satin as well these covers would at least hide most of his embarrassments.

Before he could slide underneath them however Linda pinned one of his hands to the side and slapped on a pink leather cuff she swiftly locked in place. Tucked beside his night stand and the bed, made out of a similar pink Victor hadn’t even noticed them before. Then again there was a lot going on in this room and he hadn’t really cared about observing at all. All he had wanted before was to get out of this room, but as Linda produced yet another cuff from the other side of the bed it was clear he was not going anywhere.

“What the hell are these for?” Victor asked annoyed, somewhat pissed but above all tired and nervous.

“Well Vickie, that contract you signed included how it’s my duty as your ward for this coming month to keep you healthy and cared for. Your duty is to be live the life of a sissy influencer and mine is to make sure you aren’t lacking anything. Unfortunately boys need regular orgasms to keep their prostate’s healthy and while I hate to have to take you out of that cage and do this. I take our contract and my duties very seriously. Of course I need to take precautions so you won’t refuse your cage after you cum.” Linda explained to him producing the key to his cage. With a swift motion she hiked up his nightie and lowered his panties before finally setting his cock free.

It had only been a day so far, not even a full 24 hours, but Victor was so relieved to get his cock free from that unyielding restrictive cage which had been uncomfortable all day long. Nearly instantly he popped a full erection. As relieving as this new freedom was He already knew that it wouldn’t be for long, cuffed to the bed there was nothing he could do and Linda had already told him that it was just for an orgasm.

“Oh my would you look at that Vickie. Look how excited you really are about being a sissy despite all your claims.” Linda smirked as she trailed the length of his cock with one of her long fingernails, getting an involuntary moan out of him as he blushed. He hated all this sissy bullshit, his cock was just hard because it finally could be right?

“Now there’s a choice in this for you. Either I’ll get Stephanie here to give you a blowjob, or I’ll take care of you. I’d prefer you pick that first option as I’m not really too keen on doing this.” Linda said, in fact she was very keen to get started, but she didn’t want Vickie to know, if her new sissy picked her she would regret it in the long run.

Victor himself quickly made up his mind. Stephanie might be pretty, but she or he was still a guy. Besides he had been looking forward to having fun with Linda from day one he wasn’t going to pass on this opportunity. If Linda didn’t want to do this it was even better. If he had to put up with all this bullshit than so should she. “You can take care of me Linda. I bet you’re a better cock sucker than that Stephanie.” He said some of his anger and frustration boiling to the surface as he said it. If Linda mocked him then he’d kindly return the favour.

Instantly the look in Linda’s eyes went cold. “If I were you Vickie I’d keep those smart ass comments to yourself, I told you once and I’ll tell you again sissies need to be respectful at all times or face the consequences. But as you wish, I will take care of your clit for you, I didn’t say anything about sucking though.” Linda said coldly. She had to give it to this guy, he was tougher than she gave him credit for, even trying to put her down in this very situation. She honestly quite liked it. At least she’d like getting all that defiance out of him.

The victorious smile on Victor’s face, having succeeded in getting to Linda didn’t last very long. What did she mean take care of him? Her cryptic answer puzzled him which in Linda’s case was a very bad sign, then again, how bad would getting an orgasm from such a hot woman be. It was definitely better than a blowjob from a sissy right?

For a moment Linda walked away from the bed, leaving her newest sissy all alone all tied up. There were a couple of things she needed to make this happen, or at least to make it happen how she wanted. Vickie was sorely mistaken if she thought she would do everything to please him and get off. He would get off alright, but it would be on her terms.

While Linda disappeared for a moment that sinking feeling in Victor’s stomach grew. What had he gotten himself into? It seemed like it was too late to do something about now and as Linda arrived back in view his panic spiked. Shit, what was she going to do to him? With her hands behind her back he still had no clue, but he guessed it wouldn’t be a simple blowjob at all.

“Let’s do this shall we?” Linda asked teasingly as she sat down next to his bound body on the bed placing a hand full of items next to him. The first thing she did was put something which looked like pink earplugs in his ears. It slightly dampened all the sound round him feeling so weird. What the hell would that be for? Up next was a pair of panties? What the hell she had already put them in panties. Besides these looked to be made out of black lace and hipster styled. In any case Victor would way prefer wearing these panties opposed to the ones he was wearing.

Linda did end up putting them on him, but not at all where he had expected. Instead she put them over his head. The crotch part sitting right over his nose. They had a heavy musky smell to them, one he couldn’t quite place. It smelled way different than his girlfriend had, but then again the girl he had been with before also smelled different down there. Were these Linda’s panties?

With his head taken care of Linda switched her attention to his straining erection despite her taken a minute it hadn’t softened one bit. Unwrapping one of her trademark pink sissy condoms she held open the base and pulled it over Vickie’s cock. The small pink condom was awfully tight for the new sissy, but Linda didn’t care. This cum should not go to waste, it was important for Vickie’s growth into a full blown sissy and this way the entire bed wouldn’t be messed up with ropes of sticky cum.

The final item Linda took at hand was a soft pink satin handkerchief. She would use it to stroke his cock and having a lap of fabric was easier to use than a pair of Vickie’s new panties. They would feel the same anyways which was all that mattered for her goal here.

She wondered if she wasn’t overdoing it a little, the association game, but then again why not try? There was only one way to find out what would stick and what wouldn’t right? Pressing a couple buttons on her phone the earbuds started playing something, the name Vickie, spoken in by Linda in all kinds of intonations on loop. If everything went as she hoped Vickie should soon grow weak at the knees whenever Linda called her name. The panties fixed over the sissy’s nose were Mindy’s and should make sure Vickie reacted to Mindy in a positive way when the time was there as for the satin handkerchief Linda just wanted the new sissy to respond to all kinds of delicate fabrics. That one shouldn’t be much of a problem giving the satin sheets Vickie was laying on as well.

With everything set Linda wrapped the handkerchief around Vickie’s cock and started stroking, her grip firm, her pace fast and steady. As Vickie sure had an impressive cock for a sissy it would have been good practice for Stephanie, but then she wouldn’t be able to do all this. Predictably Vickie had chosen the option she wanted her to choose. It was the whole reason she was here in the first place. A series of choosing the options Linda wanted her to choose by making other options seem worse.

While Linda stroked Victor moaned. He couldn’t believe how good this felt despite the entire situation. The constant loop of him being called Vickie was just fucked up. He didn’t know how to feel about these strongly musky smelling panties either. It didn’t matter, tied down he didn’t have a much of a choice and Linda was hot.

As much as he tried telling himself there was no shame in getting a hand job from such a hot woman there simply was no ignoring how deeply embarrassing this whole situation was. He just couldn’t believe how good that satin handkerchief felt sliding up and down his cock. It felt electrifying and as much as he hated the thought he knew he wasn’t going to last long despite everything.

Just like he had feared it only took around seven minutes for him to shoot his load, seven minutes of getting intensely masturbated by Linda. He had always prided himself on his stamina yet he couldn’t hold back anymore. Seven minutes was way below his average.

Linda on the other hand was quite impress, her newest sissy had lasted way longer than she had imagined she would. Vickie really did have an impressive stamina, she kind of loved it though, it gave her a challenge, she wondered if she could somehow break that stamina. In any case the longer the masturbation lasted the more time all associations had to set in, and she did have what she needed from her sissy which was a big load of cum filling up the entirety of the sissy condom she had put on Vickie.

In one swift well trained motion the condom was slipped off the tip of his slowly softening cock. Vickie was breathing heavily, recuperating from her rather intense orgasm as Linda removed the panties from Vickie’s face and the earbuds from her ears, dangling the used condom above her head. “Look at what you just made Vickie, you’re first big sissy load. Now be a good sissy and open up. Cum, even sissy cream is like a sissy’s protein bar and all growing sissies need an ample supply.” Linda teased the horrified sissy who looked hilarious, her expression comical due to the face mask. She might have forgotten to inform her sissy about the hormones her load was now laced with though.

Appalled there was no way Victor planned on letting this happen, but the moment he opened his mouth to protest Linda instantly dug her finger into his cheeks, pressing them between his teeth so he couldn’t close his mouth anymore. Not wasting any time she then squeezed the entirety of his load out of the condom who’s inner hormone coating had dissolved in it.

Victor’s disgust only grew as the sticky white cum dribbled into his mouth, he tried to protest, but with Linda’s grip it was near impossible. Horrified he got a strong taste of his own cum as it slowly slid down his tongue. It was salty and bitter.

Once the entire condom had dribbled out Linda smirked looking down in his cum filled mouth. She then just shut off his mouth with her hand. “I knew you were about to complain Vickie, but you’ve complained enough already. Now be a good sissy and swallow unless you want to savour your cum some more of course. This will go easier if you just embrace your obedient sissy self for the coming month.” Linda said. She could have had yet another argument, but she just wanted to call this a night.

With Linda’s hand on his mouth Victor also knew better than to keep that cum in his mouth. He wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible and in this case that sadly meant swallowing which he did after only a slight hesitation.

Pleased Linda removed her hand from his mouth as Victor started gagging. She just ignored it as she locked his now soft cock back in its cage. She pulled his panties back up, pulled his nightie back down and tucked him in before finally unlocking his cuffs. “Goodnight Vickie.” Was all she said as she quickly left the room and shutting off the light, leaving Victor alone in the dark with his thoughts.

He simply couldn’t believe all that had happened today. The taste of his cum was still strong in his mouth and while he couldn’t see a thing feeling his smooth nylon legs rub against one another, feeling the slippery satin sheets all around him, he was constantly reminded of how girly his new room an outfit were. What had he gotten himself into, he thought constantly as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

(If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro )

up
29 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos