A Just Punishment, part 3

Printer-friendly version

Thank you for reading part 2, and sorry for how long it took me to release part 3. I have a plan for this story, but putting everything on 'paper' is a lot more involved than I had originally thought. Funny how that goes when you have never written anything this long before.

Anyway enjoy part 3,

Erika.


Gregory was not sure what he expected to happen, but a bottle of lotion was definitely not it. The bottle was resting on a tray that slid from the wall near where the sink had appeared, and was beside some white fabric. Wandering over to it, he curiosity spiked when he realized there were no brand names or labels anywhere on the bottle. He set it aside and picked up the fabric to determine what was being provided to him. Holding it out he immediately recognized a women's sports bra, or similar type of compression top. The material was almost like corduroy but much softer than any pants he had owned in the past, and the whole thing looked to be at least two sizes too small.

"You want me to wear a bra? Are you fucking serious!?" he was definitely unimpressed with his options. "Just give me a normal t-shirt. I don't care what colour, but come on now, this is..." he rant was cut off as a jolting spike of pain shot through his neck, down his back and caused his whole body to tense so much his breathing was cut off momentarily.

"We keep rehashing these same problems. This is not a hotel, you are not a guest. You are accused of multiple accounts of raping women. You are a disgusting man and have been brought here as an opportunity for you to be rehabilitated. This is not a pleasure cruise, deary. Now the sports top is there for your comfort and humiliation together. You can put it on, it stretches and will fit, though you may find it rather tight, or you can leave it there and enjoy chaffing your nipples raw. The cream will help your legs feel better, but again it has some purposeful humiliation component."

He had caught his breathe by the time the voice had ended its tirade. He carefully did not show his disdain for everything he heard. What power did these people have to hold him against his will? There was no trial, no justice in any of this. He was kidnapped, plain and simple, and that was unamerican!

"Fine, whatever, they can try their humiliation tactics, shock me, trap me, dress me like a girl, I don't care. they have no legal rights here, so this is just abuse." he thought to himself as he slipped off the chaffing top and struggled into the bra in hopes that it would alleviate some of the irritation.

Next he opened the lotion and took a sniff. The odor was offensive. Slightly floral while also being mildly noxious. It was definitely not a moisturizer, given the smell, but what else could it be? He replaced the pump top and pumped out a half handful. He spread a thin layer evenly over his legs, noticing that it did not absorb into his skin like he expected. As he finished to the tops of his thighs a tingling sensation started near his ankles and moved up his legs, building into a burning feeling. He started looking around desperately for a way to remove the cream as the sink slid from the wall with a cloth resting at the bottom.

Gregory soaked the cloth, wrung it out and started wiping the lotion off his legs. As he was rinsing the cloth to continue removing the burning from his legs he noticed small clumps of hair sliding down the drain. Now it all made sense, this was some form of hair removal cream, which explained the burning and noxious scent. Well the burning was not going to end without help. In fact it was getting worse, so he continued to soak, wring and wipe with the cloth until the cream was fully removed. The burning sensation still lingered but it was definitely feeling better. And now his legs looked patchy, and a reddish pink hue.

Figuring air cooling would be better than those yoga pants he climb onto the bare mattress and lay back watching the ceiling, pondering his situation. The bra was definitely helping the chest issue, in fact he realized now that his chest was feeling slightly numb, which was weird, but an improvement over the annoyance of earlier. His legs were starting to feel better. Hopefully they would not freeze him again, forcing him to put those horrible pants on again. He realized that his partial or full nudity did not really disturb him, probably because unless the voice filled the room he mostly felt like he was in a private bedroom. Obviously someone was watching him somehow, most likely hidden cameras somewhere in the walls or ceiling. And this room was very modern, the seams where the toilet, sink or tray appeared from were almost invisible from just a few feet away. He wondered if there were other objects hidden behind wall segments, like a shower, which he was wishing for.

Thinking about all the hidden parts of the room caused him to recognize the pressure that was starting in his bladder. He looked around, trying to figure out where they may be watching him from, whoever 'they' were. Nothing was obvious, whatever lenses were being used blended in incredibly well. 'Must have to ask, or I could just pee on the floor and see how they feel about that. Probably would just take it out on me with that shocking thing they do. That is some pretty weird technology. Under the skin obviously, near the spine in my neck it feels like. Wonder if I could rip it out?' His thoughts started to ramble at that point, mostly about how he could find some form of sharp blade, how much opening up the back of his neck would hurt, would it kill him, and further down the spiral he went. Finally his bladder shifted his focus enough to break the cycle.

"Bathroom, toilet, something." he called out.

The toilet again appeared from the wall, along with an audible sigh, "Would it hurt you to be polite? It could be enforced but at this point brain damage concerns are becoming legitimate."

He smirked at the obvious annoyance, serves them right, and made the effort to sit on the toilet in order to avoid more pain, finished, wiped and washed his hands in the provided sink. Once he was finished the fixtures slid back into the wall again, disappearing completely, and he settled back on the bed, lost again in his thoughts, until he felt a brief shock and blackness took him.

When he awoke he felt mild discomfort from his neck, head and chest. Specifically his nipples. The discomfort from his neck seemed to pass quickly, and his head pain felt mostly like a headache, probably all that shocking of my system they keep doing, but his real concern was his chest. He reached down to determine the cause and noticed immediately how puffy his nipples felt, even under the compressed fabric. 'What have they done to me?'

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sooner or later...

Gregory is going to get a whopping dose of empathy for his former victims. I don't anticipate all soft fabrics and pleasurable sensations going forward.

Love how this well-written story is developing...
Ellipsis

Voice

In the next chapter, could we get a description of the voice? Is it male or female or in between? Older or younger? Natural or mechanical or distorted?