Sticky Bunny

Printer-friendly version

When people think of Easter, I'm quite sure their minds would automatically conjure up images of colorful eggs, pastel colored Easter Dresses, attending Easter Mass down at their local parish church, mountains of chocolate candies, woven, straw baskets that are always overflowing with candy, toys, and of course king size chocolate bars. I highly doubt the image of a trans-girl sitting in a shallow wading pool, wearing a seductive bunny girl cosplay, slowly covering herself from head to toe with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and squirty cream for the enjoyment of total strangers on the internet comes to mind.

But that's exactly how I planned on spending my Easter Sunday. Kneeling down in a children's wading pool, slowly covering myself from head to toe in chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and squirty cream. And you know what? I think it would totally launch a WAM model career. Before I go any further, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dawn Anna Sharbrough, I just turned nineteen and I'm a first year nursing student who hopes to one day become a fully trained and licensed nurse with a few more years of schooling.

But right now, I'm quite happy with being a budding WAM model, a novice novelist, and a hobbyist cosplayer who is slowly developing quite the following such sites as UMD. Anyway this idea came early in the morning as we were changing shifts. And like always, once an idea gets lodged into my head it tends to stay there until it either drives me stir crazy or I act upon it.

Anyway I decided to act upon this idea, so that afternoon I decided to goggle “Bunny Girl Cosplays.” I mean I goggled it as soon as I reached my dorm room. The results really kind of blew my mind. I mean there were literally hundreds if not thousands of result on goggle and once I clicked on the image tap the fuses in my mind started to blow.

Thankfully, and I count my lucky stars when I say this, the cosplay was one of the cheapest ones on the market. A Rub red bunny girl cosplay with all the accessories set me back around twenty two dollars and fifteen cents, plus you had to add four dollars for the shipping and handling, and finally chip in four more dollars to cover the Mississippi Sales tax and so you were looking at a thirty dollar cosplay that would hopefully come clean in the wash or at the very least become the first martyr for what I hoped would soon be a very lucrative WAM model career.

Anyway, costume brought, I then went down to the local Save-A-Lot and loaded up on chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and whipping cream. The whole idea was to turn myself into a human Easter Bunny. And since I was on a shoestring bucket, Save-A-Lot's store brand chocolate sauce, World's Fair would have to do. Two six sixteen ounce bottles of chocolate sauce, two sixteen ounce bottles of caramel sauce, and four eight ounce whipping cream tubs came to around twenty more dollars plus seven cents on the dollar Mississippi Sales Tax again. Man the state was killing me!

Anyway once I'd finished my little shopping expedition I'd had to wait on my costume to come through the mail. I can remember checking its progress every other day or twice daily, often hitting the refresh button on my browser to see if an update had occurred between that morning when I had checked and that afternoon when I checked again. And sometimes that evening while I did my homework and before I turned in for the night.

And as those seconds melted into minutes and those minutes slowly turned into days, and at last those days turned into weeks, my package only seemed to inchworm itself from one checkpoint to another. It seemed to be moving slower than molasses in the depth of winter as it made its way from one warehouse to another.
At long last after what seemed like a very intense waiting period of a fortnight my costume arrived in the mail. The moment I received a text on my phone, alerting me I had a pack waiting for me, was the moment I dropped everything I was doing and I bolted right out of the door of my door and rushed right into a blinding rainstorm, I sprinted through the driving rain to the campus post office. There soaked clean to the bone, my bright neon pink hospital scrubs dripping beads of water on the linoleum floor. I rushed to my post office box, I quickly pushed the key into the lock and quickly I turned the lock and reached in and pulled out my package.

At long last the final piece of the puzzle was in my hands. Now it was time for me to push :Operation Sticky Bunny” that was the code name I'd given to this little pet project of mint into hyper drive. It was then I decided on a date, Easter Sunday would be D-Day for me, it would mark the launching point for my WAM modeling career. I'd decided to become the perfect little chocolate bunny with a gooey caramel center for all my lovely fans and devoted followers out there who had decided to follow me. And now that Lent was finally starting to play itself out, which was a good thing, because I decided to to use those precious few remaining days to build up the hype about what was going to happen. Soon enough I knew that Holy Week would be upon me, and then it would be Easter Sunday.

Mom of course had invited me home to celebrate the Easter Holiday with the her and dad and the rest of the family, but I kind of refused, you see going home would mean attending Easter Mass with the rest of my extended family and while I'd come out to mom and dad and a few chosen aunts, uncles and cousins, I was not quite ready to face the congregation of my childhood parish church. Despite having spent most of my childhood there serving as an acolyte.

Now, my family, the Sharbrough family has been Episcopalians for generations, but my hometown parish St. George, a medium size parish, and the only Episcopal parish in Yazoo City, Mississippi. My hometown was known for being a very conservative Episcopal parish, a strict “Anglo-catholic” church. And even though I'd been raised in that church, and had received the sacraments of baptism and confirmation there. I knew the congregation would not take too kindly to a random trans girl appearing in their mist wearing a brand new pastel colored dress and sporting pastel colored ribbons in her brunette ringlet hair. So I declined saying I was down sick from the season outbreak of the flu.

Anyway Easter morning dawned bright and clear, smiling I tossed my blanket to the side and rolled out of bed. I then marched toward the bathroom and went straight into the shower, I washed and shaved till I was smooth as a whistle in all the major areas, that included the underarms, the the nether region, and of course the legs. I then took a nice, long, steaming hot shower and I conditioned and washed my long brown hair. Once that was done I jumped out of the shower, dried off, applied a bit of make-up and styled my hair in a pair of matching, cute pigtails. Pigtails it seemed were becoming my trademark hair style. I liked them, they were girlish enough and innocent enough. Anyway once my hair was done I did my face and nails.

Then wrapped in nothing more than an old housecoat I'd brought on clearance from Family Dollar I marched into the kitchen, once I reached the kitchen I started on my breakfast. Now, normally Easter morning breakfast would be something big, orange juice, waffles, oozing melted butter and coated with warm maple syrup, long links of plump smoked sausage on the size with some fresh fruit, dishes of grits with melted butter floating on top. But since I lived alone and was on a student budget, I had a very light and humble breakfast this fine Easter morning, breakfast was a cold bowl of frosted flakes, and a cup of weak, but hot coffee. The Coffee was more like dish water in a cup than coffee.

But it did its job and drove the sleet from my eyes. Anyway once breakfast was done I walked into the living room and started to set everything up. You know putting down sheets of plastic tarp, also on a spur of a moment thing I went out and brought a small, pink and blue pool. I'd brought the pool once again on clearance from Dollar tree. Another fifteen dollars down the drain. Anyway once the pool was in place, I started to line bottle's of sauces, I logged onto the few WAM Discord Serves I belong to, this one was called WAFL that stands for 'WAM anime Funland' I quickly posted a notification of my upcoming stream in the “Announcement” Channel alone with a link to my Paypal Account so they could donate and did the same on UMD.

Once all of that was set up, I walked once more into my bedroom and took a deep breath. I could feel those tiny invisible butterflies starting to flutter around inside my bell as I slipped the tight, form fitting bodysuit on. I felt my cheeks starting to flush red with color as I noticed that the costume really left nothing to the imagination. The tight latex bodysuit hugged my slender frame and even managed to push my small breast up a little, making them appear bigger than they really were. The matching accessories, the bunny ears, the cute white cuffs, and the black butterfly shape bow tie was a nice touch. I could have done without them, but they still kind of made the outfit.

Once I was suited up, I stepped out of my bedroom and made my way toward the pool. I climbed into the pool, and put on a big smile and then it was show time. The moment I went live, was the moment I felt a sudden shift in personality take over me. I was no longer Dawn, the shy, humble, demur student nurse who always seemed to ooze traditional politeness. No, I was now the fun, outgoing “Yoake-Hime' or Princess Dawn, the fun, flirty, lively upcoming Cosplay idol and light novelist.

“Ohayou Gozaimasu!” I cried into the blinking webcam. “I'm Yoake-Hime! And I'm going to get messy for you this morning!” I said smiling sweetly as I peered into the camera. I could already see a number of viewers were tuning in. Good, the more people that tuned in to watch the more likely people would be to donate. But just in case they needed something to edge them on, I decided to add. “ Hai! Getting messy for your entertainment and viewing pleasure this morning is not cheap! It requires a lot of planning and money, if you enjoy my little show. Please donate, your donations will help.” My voice trailed a little.

“Do more messy cosplay videos in the future. So please consider helping me by donating, you can make a donation by clicking the Paypal Link in the video.” I paused and then because it seemed to suit me I added. “ Domo arigato gozaimas!”

And with that having been set, I settled into the pool. Once I was settled in the pool, I smiled and carefully reached over and picked up one of the bottles. The plastic was cold to the touch, smiling I removed the cap as I lifted the bottle and gave it a hard squeeze a few seconds later, a stream of dark, brown chocolate sauce spilled out from the little plastic cap, the chocolate was freezing cold, and a girlish giggle escaped my lips as it spat out and covered chest.

I smiled a little as I kept the stream of chocolate sauce splashing down upon my chest. I even moved my chest around, trying to get as much of the sauce into the cups of the outfit as possible. “Oh!” I exclaimed with a smile as I reached down and scooped some of the chocolate up with the tip of my finger.
I then poked the chocolate coated finger into my mouth. “I guess I got some chocolate sauce all over my clean out outfit! How clumsy of me!” I said, smirking as I peered toward the webcam.

I was glad to see the number of people joining my little “Show” was starting to increase, I'd gone from ten viewers to around thirty in only a matter of minutes. Now, being a performer is not for the faint of heart. You have to think sexy and act sexy, and you have to act in a manner that would make people want to donate. So with that in mind, I reached over and picked up the squirty can of cream. I smiled again, and peered directly into the webcam and removed the cap.

I tossed the red cap to the side and gently pressed down upon the nozzle. A stream of white, oily cream shot out, the cream covered my face, the cream covered my face, I stuck my tongue out and tried to lick some of it all, all the while a shower of oily cream rained down upon me, soaking the bunny suit and making me shiver.

“Oh!” I said once the can was empty, it had taken around half a minute or squirting to drain the can. It had seemed like a lot longer though. “I'm all messy now!” I said smiling as I started to lick the cream off, the heat from my body soon melted the cream. The melted cream ran down my body and soon joined the chocolate sauce that had collected in the bottom of the pool. “I wish one of you guys could come over and help me get cleaned up.” I teased, as I started to wiggle around.

Then something amazing happened, my viewer count skyrocket from thirty to a whooping one hundred viewers it seemed that word was spreading all across the internet. I smiled again as I watched the numbers steady increase. But still no money was forthcoming. So I decided to remind the viewers at home why I was hosting this show in the first place.

“Remember, if you enjoy this little show!” I said smiling as I tried to wiggle around a little. “Please be sure to click on the Paypal link below.” I said as I leaned back and winked. And with that being said, I reached over and picked up another plastic bottle. This bottle held caramel sauce, still smiling, I unscrewed the little plastic cap and gently started to pour the thick, golden brown, almost honey colored sauce all over me. The sauce was slow to come out, so I took my time and gently poured it over one breast before switching to the other.

“I bet some of you guys would love to come lick this off me right about now. And some of you gals too.” I said smiling sweetly as I watched the last few ounces of sauce drip down. Once the bottle was empty, I tossed the bottle to the side. I then paused and started the massage the sauce into my costume. The number of viewers were skyrocketing now!

After a few moments of rubbing the stick mess into my costume. I smiled and reached over and picked up another large bottle of chocolate sauce. A playful smile formed upon my face as I unscrewed the cap. I slowly lifted it up and peered once more directly into the lenses of the camera.

“My hair is a little too clean, don't you guys think so?” I asked as I titled the bottle a little and soon a slow trick of dark, brown sauce started to scream down, the sauce started to slowly cover my brunette hair and soon it was running down the side of my head, and soon enough it was reaching the end of my pigtails. I giggled a little as I watched a few beads of chocolate sauce drip from the end of my hair.

“Hmm, now I'm a chocolate bunny.” I said a playful, teasing tone of voice as I licked the nuzzle of the bottle clean with my tongue. “Now let's see, what is really good with chocolate.” I said with a small smile. “Oh I know, squirty cream again!” I cried out as I picked up one of the tubs of squirty cream. Slowly I pressed down upon the nuzzle till a steady stream of white, oily cream shot and covered the top of my head. At this point I feel all the mess starting to soak in.

“Oh goodness that feels so good!” I said grinning as I emptied the whole can, I tossed it to the nice. Now it seemed that the donations started to flow in, at first it was nothing more than a trickle, then it became a steady stream, then it became a flood. And within minutes I'd collected close to a thousand dollars and the view count was sky rocking too, fifteen hundred people were now watching me make a total mess of myself.

Oh guys! That was so wonderful!” I said grinning as I picked up the two bottles of caramel sauce. “Okay guys here's the final payoff. Okay not really the final payoff but close enough.” Then peering straight into the caramel I took a deep breath and gave the bottles of sauce a tight squeeze, a moment later, the inside of my suit was bulging out as it was filled with the thick, amber colored sauce.

“And now for the moment you all have been waiting for, the piece de resistance of this whole show.” I said smiling as I reached over and started to pour a thick cascade of decadent chocolate sauce all over my body, I then started to smear it with my hands, making sure to cover every inch of me.

And I mean every inch, my hair, my face, my legs, the whole of my suit, nothing escaped and soon I was encased in chocolate sauce. As I smeared the sauce, I entered into a state of pure euphoria, everything seemed wonderful, I saw colors I never knew existed. Each touch of my fingers send blissful shock waves of pleasure traveling through my frail body. I shuttered with each touch and jumped around, lustful groans escaped my mouth and my brown eyes seemed to twinkle. My breath increased and for a moment I thought I could well, you know then and there. But I managed to get myself under control.

Once I was done though. I caught sight of my reflection in the camera lens. I had indeed become a chocolate bunny. Every inch of my body was coated with chocolate sauce.

“Okay guys and gals, there you have it, one chocolate bunny with a rich caramel center for your Easter! I hope you enjoyed my little show!” And with that I blew a messy kiss toward the viewers at home. Operation Sticky Bunny had been a success, and best of all I made my money back.

Anyway there are other stories I'm going to share with you guys. So stick around, there is more to come.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute

It's a cute fun story.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison