Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 9 call the blues

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

AFTER nine plus months off I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter Are the Twins captives or laying in wait to pounce!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohanna sat in one of the simple plastic chairs in the building’s break room staring at her own bunny phone laying there on the tabletop before her, she glanced across the room to Missy who was sitting on the room's only couch just still as could be and she was wrapped up in a small blanket that Rohanna had found for her.

“Hey Missy, I will be calling for someone to help us out and get you home…just give me a minute to…you know figure this out?” Rohanna asked the now silent teen.

Missy only nodded back and stared blankly at the wall across the room.

“Well better get this over with before anything worse happens!” Rohanna sighed out slowly as she hit a speed dial picture of a Navy SEAL Trident.

The speaker phone only rang once and a worried woman came on the line instantly, “ROHANNA! Where are you…where have you been for the last week!” The woman asked question after question.

“Sam I need help…I…I think I…we messed up.” Rohanna said to the phone while nervously cradling her head in her hands.

“What happened?” Sam asked.

“We got kidnapped and thought it was best to let it happen so we could get to the middle of all this and stop the whole operation. But it…” she stopped and sobed a bit, “it went all sideways and they killed her…they killed Carolyn right in front of us and we…Rehanna…she…” The teen Drow stopped and never restarted as she started to cry over it all.

Missy got up and sat next to her roommate, then started to hug her, “You both tried and Carolyn is gone now…BUT your sister killed the lady that did that and maybe we…should kill the rest of them!” Missy growled out while eyeballing the rest of the building’s guards who were trying as best they could to fill the room’s farthest corner, climbing all over themselves like crabs in a bucket to stay away from the enraged Pixies buzzing all about!

On the cold floor in front of the pack of hood guards, laid Rizzo and Manny. They laid there like fallen stone statues, sweating in pain from the poisoned pricks of the Pixie’s sharp spears!

“Rohanna, please turn on the phone's location beacon so I can send the cops to where you are at?” Sam asked.

“NO!” Rohanna cried at the phone, “We messed up Sam, they will want to chain us up for doing the right thing!”

“Fine Ro, I’ll come without them. Please turn on the beacon and I will be right there with some people I trust and you trust…I swear!” Sam added at the end to calm the Drow twin down and keep her from thinking running was the better idea right now.

“Done…'' Rohanna gave back, tapping the phone’s control panel and activating the beacon as Sam had asked.

“I’ll be right there, please stay safe and don’t do anything more till I get there unless there is no other choice?” Sam asked and hung up.

~o~O~o~

Down at Whateley

Sam hung up her end of the line with a mental click and had her on-board systems open a new line over to Page, better known as Cyberkitty the school's best mutant hacker and goddess of all things computer!

“Page?” Sam asked silently to the real world, but inside her computer enhanced brain she was yelling out to Page to get her attention and working on this problem at a mile a nanosecond!

“YES, Sam I have the twins, they activated their phone and I have them in New Jersey down by the old docks section, inside an old warehouse!” Page gave back instantly and even her electric voice sounded excited!

“I know, I just finished talking to Rohanna and they are fine.”

“You want me to call in the cavalry to go get them?” Page interrupted.

“No, first I am going with a few people I know and see what is going on then I will plan on how to act from there. But first I want you to isolate that building for ten blocks in every direction, I want every camera ‘dead’, every car, all the power, everything dead! Blank out all the cell phones, all of the internet, but save ours and kill all the police radios in the whole area. Then find and erase all video tape of the area for the last week. As for the building itself, invade every computer in it, copy all files and be ready to blank every drive in the building forever if need be. Next watch all the video tape from inside the building for when the twins got there and tell me what happened as best you can. Lastly, use the files and track where everything or anyone that left that building has gone and who was there and how they are involved…if you need to…step on toes and threaten anyone you feel is in the way of saving our friends.” Yes Sam was ready to break the law, any laws, as many laws as needed to save the Drow, she knew it was better for them to be out helping the world, then stuck in jail or running away from human law enforcement for years to come.

“Done and I am on it!” Page gave back as she dove deeper into the net, “Could I ask Blue for help?” she asked, foreseeing a ton of busy work to do ahead of her tonight.

“Only if you trust him that well and have something to hold over him so good he’d kill to keep it silent?” Sam gave and that question of blackmail or trust, told Page just how bad this might already be.

“I trust him and he knows who my uncle or daddy is!” She warned of bringing in Gothmog the GOO in on this if need be!

“Keep Gothmog in mind if this goes sideways, I might need an evil ace in the hole and he’s it!” Sam added in warning.

“I will and I bet Gothmog already knows what is going on, he just can’t interfere with anything until he is called or someone he protects is genuinely hurt!” Page nodded in her avatar form as she dove deeper into the net and called in Blue to get to work on the building’s computer files she had already grabbed.

Sam clicked off the channel as Page told Blue the short version of what was up, “Go over all this video and mark it for when the Twins show up and what they do…then note it and tell me! Get going as fast as you can Blue!” she demanded.

“What am I getting out of this?” he had to ask.

“You get the fact I trust you enough to even know what is going on and if you ever tell anyone…well let's not get into what will happen to you for the five seconds you just might live before you go…that is!” she warned and Blue gulped knowingly!

~o~O~o~

As the two teens battled out in the world of the electron

Sam made her way down to the school’s vast firearms range and walked into the office there, closing the door behind her and locking it. She checked the room for any listening bugs before she spoke to Eldrich or Caitlin Bardue, an ex-security officer of the school that went mutant and finally ended up as a student! She is the school’s firearms trainer and maker of things magic if you want to level a state that is!

Cat’s feet slipped off her desk from where she had them propped up and her school electronic notepad got tossed back to her desk as she noticed Sam lock her office door, “What’s up Sam?” she asked knowing it must be bad or need to be kept secret!

“What’s up Sam?” she asked again because Sam had yet to say anything

“Check the room for magic please?” She said while checking the door was locked once more and the room’s shade was drawn over the only window that she placed a buzzer on to keep lasers aimed at it from overhearing anything said within the room!

Cat waved an arm at the room to guide a spell across it and then added a small trinket to her desktop that started to glow unnaturally, “All set and besides no student or a person with a brain would bug my office.”

“We do have feds on campus.” Sam laughed pointing out that there were indeed people without brains on campus on any given day!

“So Sam? Cat asked again.

“I found the twins, well…they really kind of called me and they say they are in a huge mess that cops should not be involved just right now,”

“Ahhh and you want me along for my good looks and my way of sweet talking others?” she jested back.

“Yes and the fact I know you’d never stab the twins in the back and you’re one of the few on campus they trust and can be trusted!” Sam corrected her and Cat could tell that this was serious, Sam was not joking at all!

“Let me grab my things and how do we get to where they are without the whole world tracking us?” Cat asked while rolling over to a file cabinet behind her, then sliding the biggest and deepest drawer open and pulling a large military style ‘go bag’ from it.

“Like this,” she said, tapping Cat’s speaker phone and taking it over with her own nanites. The line came alive within a few seconds with a voice talking in an unknown language,”Greetien ya naa eller?”

“Arl?” Sam asked and no one spoke, “This is an old navy buddy and this line is secure, we have two friends in trouble.”

“I am secure on my end Sam, no one is listening,” Arl Qinceran, one of the few true elves Sam knew of, who cared for the twins and would help them out no matter what. Sam and Arl had spoken in secret out of the twins' knowledge on this very subject many times already!

“Arl, they finally popped up and contacted me. They seem to be in trouble and don’t want any cops there just yet, so I want to gather a small team I trust and have you get a porter to take us all there right to them.” Sam explained, going over all her needs and plans.

“I’ll gate you myself and take two of my kind along for any needs that should or need to be cleaned up professionally or discreetly.” Arl continued with his own plans on the matter at hand.

“Who are the extra two Sidhe?” Sam had to ask hoping Arl was not talking of any of the kids currently at school, she did not want any of them along!

“They will be two assassins from the elder’s own guard that are loyal to me until death and will take an oath on this night to say nothing of it.” Arl added that he had his end covered well past anything Sam could do!

“Fine, gather those on your end and let's meet up near the north end of the grove where the three foot paths cross with the jogging track going around the school grounds in half an hour. If you are not there, I will find other means to make this happen!” Sam informed and warned.

“I know the place, we will be there in ten!” Arl said, hanging up his end of the line.

Cat was ready and checked her ‘go bag’ one more time, “Ahhh what if he does not show up and tries to find the twins on his own?”

“If he could find them, he would have done it by now! AND if he doesn't show up, I am calling Bill in case and ask if he has a porter up at ARK he trusts?” Sam said tapping the phone once again to call Bill.

Bill answered the phone on the very first ring, “YES?” he asked, sounding more than worried.

“Bill it’s Sam, I have an idea where both of them are and I might need a backup porter if my ride goes astray?”

“I’ll be right there!” Bill said demandingly!

“No, I need to do this with a small, fast party that can handle heavy combat if needed and you are not that, unless you have an AX-17 combat armor set in your garage?” she jested.

“I can get one in twenty minutes!” Bill blasted back and Sam thought about it, “I bet he could do it!” but thought it's better not to have an eight foot tall armored man, one that is more than a little bit angry running around south Jersey with enough firepower to level the county!

“No Bill I have this, just get a porter online for me in case…please and wait I’ll be back with both of them or I am not coming back at all!”

Cat tapped the phone’s mute button, “We could use that armor?”

“No Cat, bad idea to have a walking battleship along for the ride with a man at the helm looking to get even for any slight he feels the twins got!” Cat nodded back, knowing Sam was right.

“I know a person that owes me a huge favor and is part of ARC and trusted with this kind of stuff.”

“Good Bill, get them on the phone and standing by if needed…I’ll call ya or come straight there!”

“I will Sam and…thanks again.”

“I know and it's a pleasure…always!” she hung up and started to walk out of the office, “Let's get going Marine!” she barked at Cat, who snapped up to standing and grabbed her bag.

As Sam and Cat hopped into a cart to make their way over to the meet-up, Sam’s internal phone beeped and she answered it to find Page was on the line via her catgirl avatar, “Sam, I have all the cameras in the area blacked out, all save my feed and the one I am sending your way. It's all live and I am sending you the whole day’s worth of tapes. I already went over it with Blue’s help and we counted heads, all of the professional guards that ‘the Syndicate’ would normally provide left over an hour ago and that leaves about six or so of the regular criminal type guards…you know the type…hoods, strong arm robbers, gunmen and others.”

“Good go girl, you get a cookie!” Sam nearly laughed, “And what is the layout basically?”

Page pulled up a 3D model of the building in cyberspace that Sam could easily see since she was over ninety percent machine herself, “Well it’s a warehouse with six above ground stories with two below the docks. All of ground level is warehouse loading docks for major goods, the two below are a full service surgical medical center and,” Page gulped, “A floor where they would mentaly train and break slaves wills to the client’s needs or wants.”

“Keep going I know…” Sam gave, and that the place was a bit dark and reminded Page of things she wanted to forget from her own dark past!

“Floor two or one above the docks, is all offices and administration. That floor has a money counting room and large walk-in vaults for money and valuables storage. This is the floor the twins are on, just inside the breakroom and they have the guards trapped there or really cowering for their lives! Above that level are prisoner floors for levels two through five. The top most floors are all storage and no one is in them at all since the main guard force left the building.”

“Good, now lock all the doors when we arrive and unlock them as we go and for the elves coming along with us, flash the lights if anyone is nearby us or them as a warning. We can handle the rest. Keep track of anyone that left the place within the last six hours and note everyone they contact, I might need that information for later.”

“Ohh Sam, an Akiko Yamamoto of the Tokyo Yakuza clan, she is the leader or ‘boss’ for this whole section of the east coast, going from Maine down to Virgina. She called the woman running this operation, one Summer Dillard. I have not seen her since both twins went into her office and that room has no cameras at all!”

“Get her background for me Page.” Sam asked while stopping the cart on the path nearby The Grove and spotted the three Sidhe already walking out of the deep cover the The Grove gave them and all fae kind.

“Might not matter, Summer is missing and only Rohanna left that office with one other girl prisoner named Missy, Rehanna must still be in the office with Summer and one other prisoner named Carolyn.” Page informed, then pulled up a map of the floor, “Then Rohanna came back to the office and dragged out two unconscious guards and placed them both in the breakroom.”

“So one Drow is in the office and one is in a breakroom down a connecting hallway?” Sam had to ask as she placed ‘pips’ on the 3D model of the building for both Drow.

“Yes, but like I was about to say, Summer might be dead…because there is an awful lot of blood that Rohanna and the other girl, then the guards tracked out of the room!”

Sam thought it over for a bare second, but Page had to know what was going on to help, “Page are we private right now?” she asked.

“Yes,” Page gulped once more, knowing bad news was coming.

“Rohanna told me this on our call, ‘that they killed Caroyln and that ‘THEY’ must be this Summer woman is my bet. Then Rehanna must have acted or reacted from there. Rohanna was too choked up to say much more than that.”

WELL GOOD, THEN SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!” Page shouted over the connection and even Sam felt that anger crackle via the net connection. “Maybe you should just let the twins finish off the rest of the building or BETTER MAYBE YOU DO IT FOR THEM INSTEAD!” Page barked out, then calmed down while thinking about the twins and how to best help the pair, “ And save them the pain!”

“I know, but let's get them both home and then we all can figure out what to do from there?” Sam told the teen hoping to calm her down a bit.

“Fine Sam, let’s do that and we can deal with the rest later. Do you want me to set-up an exit plan for them if this goes south so they can live off the grid till this all dies down?” Page asked knowing the next step might be the pair having to run to stave off prison for doing the right thing!

“We will decide once we come to that bridge, but keep it in mind for later?” Sam added in as she grabbed her bag and walked over to the three waiting Sidhe.

“I have all that ready now and I’ll be standing by for your next needs. We are still working on all the connections and tracking those you asked about in real time, I’ll drop all of that to you in packs of data as it comes along…bye for now” and Page’s avatar derezzed off the net and out of Sam’s sight there.

“Greetings Sam and may Gaea smile upon us today with victory.” Arl gave as the two of them shook hands in welcome.

“I hope we don’t need her Godly help…but I will not turn it down!” Sam smiled back, then pointed over to Catlin, “This is Eldritch and she will be helping us today, she is trustworthy and will not spill any beans on what happens today!”

“Greetings Artificer,” Arl said and bowed slightly.

“You know!” Cat almost shouted, very surprised that he would know who and what she was!

“Of course I do, I am on the Sidhe council of elders and I have a seat on the quorum of the Fae of light.” he smiled like a cat back to her.

“Well now I know someone with pull!” Cat laughed while taking some body armor out of her bag and putting it on.

Sam was starting to do the same thing as she asked Arl, “So these are the only two you want along? I know we want to go in light but this might be under?”

“These two have trained and fought for over five hundred years apiece. I trust their skills and only the Leigh twins are better fighters, in my opinion!” Arl waved to the pair dressed in all black leather armor with black metal hard plates covering the most vital areas of a body. Cat also noted one of the Sidhe was male and the other was certainly female by her killer body shape alone!

Both nodded back in acknowledgement as Arl pointed them out, “Then add I have a blood oath that they will never speak of today even past death!”

Sam stripped down to her workout underwear and then pulled on a very tight stealth suit whose outermost most layer would blend into the background via a direct feed from her own sight (when on and working, it looks very much like the ‘predator’ from the movies)

“Ohhh now that's cheating, even I don’t have that!” Cat sassed as she pulled a huge gun from her bag!

“You have magic, SO DEAL WITH IT!” Sam sassed back!

Arl waited for both of them to finish pulling their personal gear from bags and getting dressed up for combat, ”Are we ready now?”

“Yes we are…minus one thing. I kind of need both of their names over me yelling “hey elf guy or hey elf chick?” Sam jested.

Arl laughed at the idea of hearing “Hey elf chick echoing down a hallway during a firefight! “This young male and best assassin of the elder guards is Reysalor. This beautiful youngster is Shanaera the best fighter mage we have, she even teaches our young that apply to be elder guards.”

“Glad to meet you both and lets hope we don’t get into any deep trouble.” Sam gave while pulling on the last of her gear and holstering a pistol that had both stun features and was very deadly at the flip of a simple switch.

Seeing that both Sam and Cat were ready, Arl waved towards the Grove, “Let’s port from within the Grove so we can’t be tracked by any mages on campus. Because I am very sure that Circe will feel any port being built up on campus and be able to track it.”

“Agreed and let me take point entering the building, because these guys seeing a human might mean less shooting over them seeing an Sidhe and them blasting away instantly!” Sam suggested a short plan and Arl nodded back in agreement.

Just know this Sam, we are bringing those Drow home and I really don’t care how many humans fall to gain that objective!” Arl warned that he was ready to fight all the way in and out of this mess via walking over the dead if that had to be!

“Okay but please let's not make this mess any worse and let us two humans work the issues as they come along. Less death in the long run will mean far, far less issues for the twins with the law!” Sam warned in return.

With a nod, Arl took the lead with both Sam and Cat right behind him, then both elvin assassins took the last spots in the small team to cover the teams rear, as well cover their tracks leading into the Grove.

Arl stopped a small clearing somewhere in the Grove and waited until all the team was standing around him, “Address for a good location for my port? Please? And it has to be hidden from prying human eyes!”

Sam pulled up a hologram of the location with coordinates and pointed out a small parking lot with a tool shed standing at the lot’s far north fence line, “All fenced in, and if you can we can port into this shed. My scouts report it's empty and unlocked…they only seem to use this place for the guards to hide in during breaks or when they want to flake out for the day.”

“Will there be any guards in it?” Arl had to ask.

“With over six hours of video tape aimed at the spot no one has gone in it for the last half day plus.” Sam said as she fast rolled the video to show what she was talking about was true.

“Good, that is our place to land,“ Arl said while making wild gestures with his hands and fingers, then Shanaera added her own magic powers onto his spellcrafting. As they both fished a wide circle of wavy light hovered in the air with its bottom just touching the grass.

“Well let’s see what is in there before we leap?” Shanaera asked as she slid one hand across the surface of the circle and brought up a window to see what was inside the shed miles away. She peered in and then had Arl look and he waved to Sam to take a look for herself.

“Well my scout was right, nothing in there save a few chairs, a sofa and a butt can for smokes!” Sam grinned knowing this part of the operation was set.

“Let's go!” Arl said and stepped aside for Sam to take the lead and Cat to maybe follow, Arl was next at a nod from Cat, then Cat and her huge gun. Then the rest of the Fae followed up with Reysalor first and finally came Shanaera, who once on the other side, waved her hand to seal the gate closed behind them all.

As the whole team entered the shed, Sam found one guard was sleeping on the couch that was missed by Page and the team's small ‘peep’ into the shed before they entered it! She whipped out her sidearm and stunned the man even before he could wake up!

“Page missed one, or he has been in here for the last two days?” Sam said, making sure the man was out, but still alive!

Cat picked up a large bottle of whiskey and up-ended it to show that it was empty, “He’s been wasted for the last two days, I bet he even pissed himself while sleeping it seems?”

Shanaera wiggled her nose under her face mask, “Yeeppp he pissed himself, I can just make the putrid smell of it out.”

“Females have the better noses of us Sidhe, that is why the twins are so good at what they do!” Arl laughed.

Sam shook her head to the idea as she opened the shed door by a crack to peek out, then she put her hand outside and used the nanites that made up most of her body as cameras to show her the whole area, “Nothing out there and it's getting dark thank God, we can use the shadows to our advantage.”

“Will the lights come on?” Arl had to ask knowing most had sensors to see the coming sunset and would switch on just as dark fell.

“Nope, my scout has control of all the systems for miles around and she cut off all the lights for several blocks, save the building itself. Even the local cops are having issues with their radios or computers being silenced around here…but specifically this block and building, all other calls make it through. Don’t need a law enforcement blackout on our conscience!” Sam said while slipping out the door and holdin it open a slight bit for the rest to exit.

Sam led the way as the team slipped silently across the small parking lot and storage area and over to the building proper where she stopped at the first door. Sam mentally clicked on her communication system and linked up with Page who instantly popped up as her catgirl avatar in Sam’s vision of the internet, “Well is this door still good and unlock it if it is?”

“All clear on the other side Sam, this door opens to the rear of the warehouse area and there is an elevator to your left after you get in. So far the workers on the dock don’t know what happened upstairs and they are working for the next two hours at least until the end of the regular shift.” Page said in her catgirl avatar and then ‘meowed’ to Sam, “Please be careful and bring them both home to us!”

“I will Page, please keep me up to date on even the smallest move of any of the workers to an elevator or stairs leading up to us.” Sam advised.

“You got it Sam…I am watching over your every move and standing by to be called upon!” the catgirl grinned and vanished in a flash of digital light.

Sam heard the door give a soft click open and she slipped in rechecking the area as she had been trained to do for decades. As she did one last visual sweep of the area, her free hand waved the others to come in. Once they all made it inside, the door clicked locked behind them and the elevator door slid open to greet them.

The doors slid closed and Arl sighed out, “Sam you have to give your scout’s info to me, this person of yours is good!” he praised.

Right then the elevator’s speaker stopped playing music and a voice came over it, “Why thank you!” it laughed to them all, “I do take side jobs under certain conditions and will send you my info for a later contact!”

“Looking for more money girl?” Sam had to inquire.

“Ohhhh no Sam, I don’t really need money and you know that. BUT the Sidhe and Fae, they have other items or favors I need and no amount of human money will buy those for me!” the speaker giggled at them.

“Do I even want to know what that is?” Sam sighed out slowly knowing it was trouble in most cases!

“No you don’t Sam, it's best left as a surprise for all involved!” the speaker said last as the door slid open to an empty floor.

After the door opened the whole team crept silently down the hallway, they passed by several still closed doors and at each one Paige told Sam what was on the the other side, “Now this one Sam, it has the vaults and counting rooms for money inside, they never take a break until the day is done and that will not be until Seven PM.”

“Good and what is behind the doors on the rest of this hallway?” Sam asked silently of Page via her live connection to the internet.

“All the rest are offices until the third doorway and that is the break room, the last set of double doors on the end is Summer’s office where Rehanna still should be…I hope?”

Sam crept a few more feet forward, she heard voices coming from the third doorway like Page had told her and one sounded like Rohhana or her twin! There was one more girl’s voice that was barely a whisper on the wind, but still very much there!The loudest voice of the pair fell suddenly silent…

RIGHT then, Rohanna leapt from the second doorway and landed just inches from Sam’s face, her blade was already at her neck ready to slice and anyone could tell by her heavy breathing she was furious, VERY furious, “What took you so long, I was about to slay the rest of them and lead all the prisoners out of here without your help!” she cried to Sam’s face only inches away.

“We are here now, so…” Sam started.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2022 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the good guys have arrived

but the twins are going to need help to deal with the emotional fallout

DogSig.png

didn't i

Already welcome you back??
Ok.. time to put that prolific writers cap back on.. 9 months of writing to catch back up... whew!!
Better grab a cuppa.

alissa

Carolyn

Are the twins going to resurrect Carolyn? They could get Gothmog to bring her back or they could turn her into a Fae.

Hummm?

shadowsblade's picture

that might be past what the twins can do.
All the people they have changed so far have been alive at the time and gave the twins or the fae100% power over them.
In this case there is was no time to really set that up, but maybe they can make a deal for that to happen....if they get the right contacts and have something to bargain with

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Yeah, that's about right!

Jamie Lee's picture

Ro and Re shut down a human trafficking operation, with help from the Syndicate, and the only thing the law would see is that a mutant killed a human. It wouldn't matter that human deserved to be killed, that she was a human trafficker. She was human and killed by a mutant, period, end of story.

A huge clean up of that warehouse needs done, to erase any and all traces of the twins ever being there. Paige needs to scrub the internet clean of and pictures of the twin girls put up for auction. Even those downloaded by anyone foolish enough to brag about them.

The head of the Syndicate was wise to get the hell out of Dodge, as the Fae would help erase any trace the Syndicate ever existed.

Others have feelings too.