Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Uber ride=Uber job!

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter is the twins more in a normal life

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of us hid behind the last armored SWAT truck as the Chef nodded for us to start walking towards the block, his voice boomed out informing the hostage takers about who we were and what we were doing for them.

As we both got closer to the entrance of the all blacked out building, the doors swung open and three men came strolling slowly out with a tall woman in the lead that was dressed in one of the finest business suits I have seen on a person.

She smiled to us, "So all the cops could find for this job was two kids and twins yet! I might have to get with the Syndicate and ask them to have a recruiting drive for just this sort of thing?"

"Might be a good idea, they called us from pretty far away and on one of our few free nights too!" Rehanna growled a little and she was right, this was one of our few free nights!

"Are you both sure that you can do this, you know fit our needs?" she asked waving us to the door and her armed men kept a very close watch over us both.

"We can," I started and Rehanna asked the next important question for us both, "So we are told you need about twenty five people teleported an unknown distance, but its more than one thousand miles and we all go at the same time. Is that right ma'am?" she asked nonchalantly like this sort of situation happened to us everyday!

"That is right, we are going. All fourteen of us crooks!" she laughed, "AND ten nice hostages we selected out of the bunch and of course...both of you."

"Any strange items made of exotic metals that are hard to port or dimensional fluxed items?" I asked next while glancing around the lobby of the Block as we all entered the building and I or we noted the scared hostages lined up long the armored windows to keep the cops from blasting their way in I was sure.

"Dimensional fluxed?" she squinted back at me.

"Boxes or bags that are like Dr Who's TARDIS or bigger on the inside than the outside? Those things can really warp where we might land...if we land at all!" I warned and it was true, some of those reality bending boxes or D&D bags of holding like things could kill ya during a port with bending the fabric of the universe in on itself over and over!

"None of that in our little heist." a well dressed man said from his seat behind the desk of what must have been the Block's manager or someone important by how well the piece of furniture was made. The huge desk seemed to be a nicely carved slab of mahogany with a rather nice green veined marble writing top.

"Good, so when you are all set. We are ready." I smiled back as he stood up.

"Well first things first and since we did not hire you, we have to do this." the obvious leader said while one of his men came towards us Drow holding what looked to be silver collars with several blinking indicator lights on them.

"What's this?" I questioned and started to back away playing into actually being scared right now.

"These collars will insure that you takes us to where we want or," he motioned with his hands an explosion, "POOF goes those rather cute heads of yours."

"Hey none or that, we are only here to help the hostages and get some nice stuff off the city!" I warned him.

Now this was a bad idea I thought along with Rehanna, these guys wanted to collar us both like dogs and then maybe let us both go later? That was an idea or plan we did not like at all!

"Hummm I can see you are not going to give in to this, so lets just keep the hostages all nice and happy with their own collars and use that as motivation for both of you. Remember one false move on your part or I feel that either one of you are crossing us and....BOOM! They all die and that is on the both of you!" he warns us once more.

"I got it and lets get going if that is good with you all?" Rehanna asked and was busy counting heads while she played right to our existing game plans!

"So how are we doing this, do you want me to take half and my sister the other half or what?" I asked.

"Humm what do you suggest?" he asked me and I could tell he was playing with me.

"I take the hostages and she takes you all?" I shrugged back.

"Fine by me and just so you know the collars have GPS, plus links to my controller for distance and if either is off by a foot...BOOM!" he warned again, "We planed this heist out for months and we even planed for our porter getting off-ed or somehow captured."

"Sounds like you all know what you are doing?" I praised him.

"My boss does and since it looks like you're a kid, that must be why you were not on my list of porters that the Syndicate gave us as back up on this heist! But since you two port so far and port lots of people or cargo, you might want to give them a call and make some quick cash on the side." he winked while handing me a card that I knew was a Syndicate contact of his and that he would get a fee for any of our future work.

"No need," I waved off the card, "We have a rather nice contact right next to my school!" I boasted.

"Good, so lets go!" the leader barked and waved his arm in a circle to indicate 'round-em up' and lets move out.

On the leader's order, the group of armed men hustled the hostages into a loose circle around a smaller core of the robbers and the leader grabbed the manager of the Block, then yanked him into their pile, "This guy is standing right next to me and if you try to cross us girls. He is the first among many to go!" he grinned evilly while placing a pistol to the back of the man's head.

This is when he finally showed us his intended escape spot with a full set of GPS coordinates and I nodded back at the map location as I plotted it over to my 'Bunny-phone' Via the marked numbers, "Deep in China? NOW that destination is very surprising to me!" I had to gasp to him.

"Just get us there and you can go home with the hostages!" he barked back to us.

"Fine by me, please hold my hand and hold the hand of the one next to you or at least touch them somehow or you are not going with us!" I instructed.

The two inner ringed groups did as we twins instructed for the most part, the hostages had to be coaxed more to cooperate with their captors but they did in short order and this mess would be over for them very soon, least we Drow hoped it would be!

~o~O~o~

Nowhere even close to China!

The robbers or thieves or hostage takers suddenly found themselves very alone and minus all the hostages! A now very angry leader barely stopped barfing up his guts from the port and yelled at my grinning ear to ear face, "Now he dies, they all die!" and he clicked the bomb collar detonator remote in his hand for the hostages.

NOTHING

He tried again and again, then opened the small remotes cover to check a battery I was sure. when he found nothing wrong, but the remote did not light up or kill the man the leader stared at me for why?

"Ahhh nope, tech don't work here. We are in what can be called a 'limbo' or a half step away from the dimension you are used to living in!" I laughed at him and the device in his hand not making any blinky LED lights or beepy sounds to show it was working to his now furious clicking of buttons once again!

"I got her boss!" one man shouted and leveled a sub-machine gun at my face....it went 'click' softly and nothing happened. He tried to recycle the weapon to a fresh round of ammo and tried again...nothing but a soft click!

An utterly beautiful and nearly naked tall red head strolled out of one of the huge bushes along the clearing we were in and one of her hands was already glowing with red hot fire dancing a foot tall off her fingers, "Your fire and firearms will not work here, I control all fire...your fire included for my Mistress!" she sang and nodded my way in respect.

"Good Kenna, please keep an eye on them and if they try to grow a brain. Please cook them alive for me." I ordered her rather simply, like this was a daily occurrence with us!

The leader made his move and almost surprised me, well sort of surprised by his stupidity! He pulled out a dagger from under his business suit in one smooth motion of practiced ease and took a swing at me. My hand snatched his in the middle of the swing, crushing his fingers around the blade's handle and then one smooth flick broke his wrist as I took the blade from his mangled hand. My last move was pulling him forward off his feet and exposing his back to me, then jamming the blade into his back, shoulder blade and right shoulder thus pinning the arm for good.

"You damn moron, porting is not the only thing we do well! Now all of you strip down to your underwear and toss your gear and guns away!" I ordered them all with a shout of anger while I shoved their boss to the dirt.

The men and the two women of the pack just glared at my bark. Not one of them made a move to undress or drop their gear, "Kenna, please singe them!" I ordered as I yanked the one woman wearing that fine business suite to my side, "Save this one, I want this nice suit saved for us. But not burn or fry or cook the others please! Just singe,"

Kenna nodded to the order as she waved her arm and a wall of flames washed over the whole group. When the fire vanished as quickly as it had come, the whole group had singed off hair in many spots and still smoldering clothes after she was done and grinning back to me, "All done as you wish Mistress!"

"Don't make me ask you all again, because if I do? One of you is not going to make it home in one piece today, I only promised the NYPD chief that all of you would come back alive. BUT! I promised nothing about how well done you might be cooked or near death from being cut into pieces!"

The two leaders saw that this was a lose and a no win situation, so they started peeling off those fine business suits for me. The others quickly followed suit and soon I had a growing pile of somewhat burnt clothes.

"This plan was perfect, how did it fail?" he grumbled while slowly slipping off his pants in great pain from his arm wound.

"Well Mr. bank robber, it was us meddling twins that spoiled your plans!" I sassed a line of Scooby Doo at him!

The woman leader was reluctant to undress as far as the men did and I glared at her, "Well you need to keep going and besides. You and us twins are nearly the same size and with a little alteration, plus cleaning that nice suit of yours or now MINE should fit one of us girls just fine!"

One of the men was very reluctant to drop the huge backpack he had been carrying since we first saw him and it was the same guy, the 'second-in-charge' it seemed that had tried to shoot me only minutes ago, "Well drop the bag or I skin you like a rabbit!"

He glanced over to his boss, the heist's main leader for help or what was his decision on the matter of the pack. "Boss?" he sighed.

"Don't look to him for help unless you want to be off far worse than a knife in the back!" I yelled at him as I took a few quick strides to him and gave a quick kick to his gut to emphasize my point!

He dropped the pack and as Kenna watched my back as I leaned down to slowly zip it open and used a knife to pop the final lock open of the case inside, "Ohhh my! Now I know why you wanted to go to China. The nut job mutant that runs that place would dearly love and REALLY want this little gem, if he is the one that hired you to begin with?" I asked the leader.

"I am not telling!" he scowled back at me, but lied while doing so! SO I know now, China's new mutant leadership really want this and I have it for now...what to do with it?

"Ohhh so he did hire you, I can see it written all over your face. Well...I am SO keeping this for my ever growing blackmail collection!" I laughed in his face.

"You know he is going to want that back!" he warned me.

"Well it will be right here if he wants it," I said while gently placing the large pack on a tree stump for now, "Ohh that's right you have no idea where 'this is'! I bet you are going to blame me, a teen for stealing this from you and he will kill you for that little goof I'd bet. So I am not worrying at all and anyway, the Block or China is not going to talk about this little bombshell now are they?"

I pulled a sword from nothing and started to line up the thieves for a port, "Now all of you get together and line up. Get your clothes off before I cut them off and might slip near your JUNK!" I warned while taping one of the men near his 'package' and he knew what I meant, so he sped up with undressing!

When I finally had my plucked chickens ready for market, I shoved them to their knees as I tied their hands up and lined them up to port back

~o~O~o~

Across the grove, while I was busy with embarrassing the hoods!

Ten very confused hostages that thought they would die suddenly appeared in the middle of a park like setting and one cried out scared that he was about to die, "This can't be right, we are all going to die!"

One of the woman panicked, then passed out and the hostage near kept her body from falling, "Why aren't our collars exploding right now?" he wondered out loud while helping the lady.

"Because you are where no human electronics will ever work and you are completely safe. Now let me and a few friends of mine work on getting those collars off ya and then we can all go home?" Rehanna smiled and started working on the nearest person's locked collar.

As Rehanna worked on that first of many locks, a beautiful woman with green tined skin and flowery vines for hair walked out of a bush and over to the nearest hostage. She started to work on the lock with a small twig that should have easily snapped in the lock, but did not. The young man that she was helping was totally taken by the gossamer clothed Fae and her nearly nonexistent dress.

"Well Iris I thought you would have left for the west coast and your new home by now?" Rehanna questioned the woman.

"I am staying until she is gone and you...You are free, the both of you?" she insisted.

"We agreed, NO demanded that you leave that old life behind and that was how we could let you live. The old body and its spirit dies, as the new ones take their place in the world." Rehanna warned of issues that might bind her to act and act badly!

"That body and life ended. But I can't let this one start on such tainted ground and let it grow twisted from there!" the new Fae insisted.

"Your life or death. But you do know if that line is crossed, sadly I have to...I...we are bound to end it all." Rehanna sighed while working on freeing the next hostage.

"I understand, lets not talk of what might be, or what could be and act as if all is well instead?" the Fae smiled back.

"Still human I see?" Rehanna sighed.

"That part of me will never die, it was the seed of what I am now and you Drow let it grow into this!" the Fae boasted with a wave over her body and then laughed as she moved on to freeing the next hostage.

~o~O~o~

Back in NYC

The NYPD had taken up several positions surrounding a small parking lot only a few hundred yards away from 'the Block' and set up a quick cordon where the twins could port back with their prisoners ready for turn over to the NYPD.

"Should be any second now? " Sam yelled to the cops around her, "NOW don't shoot my kids or I will SO hurt you all!" she growled last.

I tapped the shoulder of the heists leader and he was connected to the rest via hand holds or leaning on one another and we all ported away. When in the blink of an eye NYC came into my minds eye I could make out the small parking lot the NYPD had chosen along with why it was their choice. The place had a nice wall around four sides with only one real exit, that was closed by a huge wrought iron gate and for right now all the cars were gone, leaving only the small caretakers/attendants shed for any cover.

As we ported in, a shot rang out as a rifle bullet whizzed right by my head and I glared angrily at the shooter...a NYPD SWAT team member who sang out in a Jersey accent to me, "My bad?"

"My bad?" I yelled at him while instantly running towards him, "I am going to fuck you up for that!" was my next bark of anger as I closed the distance.

"Hey I am so Sorr...." I all he got out before I mashed in his nose, breaking it instantly and as he fell I took a custom M4 carbine from his hands and used its sturdy strap to keep him standing up. Blood gushed from his busted nose as I clicked the rifles sling free and finally let him fall to the pavement, "This is mine now, you can't play with it anymore child!" I growled to him walking away.

"HEY!" one of the cops next to him barked at me, "HEY what?" I sassed in anger, "Your moron buddy nearly killed me, so shut the fuck up!" I howled back.

The SWAT cop that I just knocked off his feet finally got up with an assist from his buddy and came up on me quickly from behind as I walked back to my prisoners. He made a grab to get his rifle back from my hand, as he did so the rifle flipped in my hands and I used the butt stock to hit him in the face once again, "Come at me like this again and I turn all thirty two of your teeth into chiclets!" I warned him and his buddies all around with a sweep of my fierce glare on each of them.

They were about to act when the Chief of the NYPD barked, "Stand down all of you and you!" he pointed to the man I had just knocked down, "You just earned re-certing all your weapons training from academy day one all the way up to your SWAT duties and for a cherry on top, you are off the team for good!"

"All gift wrapped and ready for you!" I grinned to the chief while pointing out the group of thieves all ready to go.

"Good, good and the rifle?" he had to ask.

"All mine for that goof!" I said while pulling the magazine free, then pulling the charging handle to clear the gun and my free hand snatched the last ejected round from the air with a flourish of someone who knew the weapon very well.

"I had to ask, I'll get the papers over to you for a legal transfer." he stated and looked over the criminals I had brought back, "So nearly naked is new" he laughed, "and what about the knife in that man's back?" he pointed out the leader now being helped with the blade still sticking out of his back.

"He made a pull at it and on me. So I gave it back to him and made sure he got the message not to play with me," I shrugged innocently as the medics kept working on my only wounded prisoner.

"Fine and the hostages?" the Swat captain asked me next.

"As soon as this mess is all neat and clear they can come next." I informed them as I slung the rifle for now, not wanting to show what I could do to store my weapons to them and all the PD just now.

The cops made short work of handcuffing or even worse to the thieves if they acted up and boarded them into a few large prisoner transit vans. When it was all clear I pulled the chief to one side, "I think only having fire personal and medics around here right now might be a good idea. The hostages are a bit shell shocked and I bet more cops and guns will not help them out right now?"

"Makes sense," he nodded to me, then leaned over to one of his staff and whimpered his command to act on my suggestion.

~o~O~o~

Back in the Grove

"Okay everyone we are going to port back to New York so you can get checked out and the authorities get you back home to your loved ones. Remember we are going to a real safe place and there is no danger...you are all safe with me." Rehanna comforted the small group of former hostages.

Rehanna checked the group over one last time to be sure everyone was holding a hand or hugging the next person somehow or any kind of physical contact to keep the chain for the port, "alright, here we go!" and she ported them all.

In NYC, the medics and fire personal were at the ready as I counted down for Rehanna showing up so no one would act like they just did to me. As I said "Here they come...three...two...one!" I was glaring at the cop who nearly shot me "Stay seated moron or I'll pop ya again!"

"Yesssss ma'am!" he wheezed back to me in a hideous but funny nasally tone and a medic packed his busted nose with even more gauze.

All the hostages winked into existence along with my twin Rehanna who was grinning to me and the NYPD around me, "All here and that will be one or two ride-a-longs plus tips!"

"Sold!" laughed the chief

"Now where are the DONUTS, I am hungry damn it!" she shouted while guiding one hostage over to a waiting medic's care.

Within a few minutes it looked like the situation was all done for the night and Sam leaned or hovered over us both at the PD's service truck while we ate a few rather nice donuts, (AKA the food that fuels the nations police), "We should get going you two and I am very happy this went well."

"Nice to hear that, you said no bodies or dead in any form." I started.

"And we gave ya that Sam, so they owe us now!" Rehanna smiled evilly.

"Yes and I know already that owing to a Drow is a bad place to be in and the NYPD will come through on their end of the deal that I am very sure of! Now lets get home shall we?" Sam finally asked us.

"Ready when you are!" I said as Rehanna made time to fill a small box with more sweet treats for when we got home for the Pixie's share in this! Must keep our troops fed and happy.

Sam made her way over to the chef and his huge entourage, "Tom we have to be going, these girls might love staying up all night. But they still have classes to finish up on or in their cases a few classes to teach. So we are going, here is my card if you need us direct and lets set up that ride-a-long for next week?"

"Yes Sam, will do and stay safe." he said shaking her hand.

After all three of us had vanished with a port home, the Chief of the PD pulled Kelly aside to have a chat, "Kelly where did you meet those two?"

"Tom we meet them here in the city one night around the park, we helped them out a bit with a chat and they visit us once awhile."

"Ohh so those are the 'suites' that helped you and Garibaldi with that bunch of hoods in the park one night. Almost got the kid Garibaldi shot, but let me guess...those two showed up and saved the day?"

"Not saying Tom, you know better than to ask for ID's on our street level contacts like that."

The Chief hugged Kelly a little closer like old buddy's do and whispered into his ear, "Well you are doing the ride-a-long next week with them and do you want an easy shift or?"

"Whatever ya got Tom," Kelly said plainly back, then started in his own whispering back, "I feel safer with those teens, than the whole SWAT team and I mean all of them we have department wide!"

"Good, lets show the teens a day and maybe recruit them?" Tom smiled.

"Sure I'll try, but Tom they are good kids and the streets will not mix with how they see life I am sure!" he warned.

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2019 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
141 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks!

And I won't make any nasty comments like getting us totally wrapped up.. And ending the chapter..No no I am nice. : )

alissa

Tq so much.

I really love your story.

Now one thing I am curious to know. What will Rehanna do with the gun she took?

She will add the rifle to her

shadowsblade's picture

She will add the rifle to her growing collection

But for the most part she made a show of taking it way as an adult would from a child, to embarrass him!!!

Anyway what can she do with an M4/M16 that her bow or magic does not do far better!?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Love these characters

.. So much!

Thanks so much for keeping them going here. If it is not too cheeky, could I ask why they aren't appearing in the whateleyacademy.net site as well?

Are Branek and Nuan planning on releasing any more Kylie, Kelly and the other stories? Your little group produced some wonderful characters and I would love to read more!

Well one they are not canon

shadowsblade's picture

Well one they are not canon and ot on any 'official' character list

2 and the hardest one is that web page is built way different than this one and is harder to post to their stories list. Then add when I posted one story there and asked for input or reviews...I got less than nothing

As for other stories
Kyley or vantier is mine and I will drift back to her soon enough.
Kelly is Nuuan's and he will get back to her soon...AKA go bug him...LOL

But Branek seems to have vanished and have not heard word one in over a year? Maybe you or other readers might hit them up for a chat?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

AWOL

Thank you so much for your continued creative inspirations!!.. Its a shame how Gen2 started out so great... And your fellow consperitors while gaining our imagination and attention seem to have gone AWOL.

alissa

Almost naked

Jamie Lee's picture

Those robbers knew nothing about the Drow, or they'd have known to add one order so no one took a sidetrip before the location they wanted. And the guy who was given his knife back, would have known he was no match with Drow in a knife fight. But he did get his knife back, that was kind of Ro.

That SWAT guy must have had a faulty ear piece, or just ignored the order to not shoot, and it cost him a nose and the boot from the team. Hopefully when he gets on another team, he will remember his experience with a no shoot order, and the trouble he had breathing for several days.

Thought for sure Sam was going to demand Ro turn over the rifle to her. But maybe she's been around long enough to know how that would have gone.

So now the big question, what's in the bag and why was it stolen?

Others have feelings too.

the bag what bag?

shadowsblade's picture

oooo yummy!
Just think about this, the bag is possibly linked to a mutant super dictator over in China and he spent what be 10s of millions to get it
What could that be!??

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective