Learning What It Means to Be Tammy Beck Chp. 15

Printer-friendly version

Ocean Beach, San Francisco, California:
Gina watches as Arabella and Jennifer chase after a frisbee on the beach. The two of them have been getting along really well. That was the one concerned Gina and Arnold had about the two girls. They were totally opposites of each other.

Arabella was into video games, computers, and horseback riding. Jennifer was into Martial Arts, gymnastics, archery, and even shooting. At first, Gina was against her father teaching Jennifer how to use a gun. But after watching her father teach Jennifer everything he knew about guns. The two of them noticed she was a natural with them.

She had been upset because Jennifer was too young to know how to use a gun. After all, Jennifer was only eleven years old. After she saw how well, Jennifer took to guns and martial arts training. She already knew what her father had planned for Jennifer. She knew he was going to take a personal interest in her training.

She was already several grades ahead of her age group. Her IQ was hundred eighty-four. Gina had her tested the second week Jennifer had been with them. she notices the girls about to run into another couple enjoying the beach “you two need to be more careful.”

“Yes ma’am.” Jennifer stops and looks at her mother.

Both girls were wearing bikinis. Arabella’s bikini was the same design as Jennifer’s but in a different color. Gina’s on the other hand was skimpier and a sold color. She also had longer, fuller hair.

Gina watches as the girls go back to playing. A smile appears on her face as she watches them. She was happy that she and Arnold adopted Jennifer. Now, Arabella would know what it felt like to have a sister. If she and Arnold adopted another child, it was going to be a male. She knew Arnold wanted to have a son, even if he didn’t say it.

Gina goes back to looking over the agreement of the deal she came to San Francisco to close on. The building and all its holding and equipment. She was going to have Camelot Network Solution come in and update the whole network and computer system. She was going to talk with Morgana to see what will be needed to install a quantum computer system.

While Gina is looking over the upgrades she was going to have done to the new building. Her cellphone starts ringing. She picks it up, while still watching her girls. She presses accept “hello, you have reached Gina Bounty. How can I help you?”

“Gina, it’s Tammy. I need a favor.” Tammy looks at her husband.

“What’s the favor, Tammy?” Gina wonders what Tammy has gotten herself into.

“I need satellite images of where I currently am, from two hours ago.” Tammy figured that was about right.

“What have you gotten yourself into, Tammy?” Gina was concerned about one of her agents.

“It’s a long story, Gina and I promise to tell you about it afterward. Right now, I need satellite images of my current location within the last two hours or so.”

“Alright, but I’m going to need to get Morgana on this call. Because I’m at the beach with my two daughters.” Gina does a group call on her cellphone.

Tammy tries to remember if they have beaches in Montana. As far as she knew, they didn’t. she’ll have to ask Gina where she is afterward.
Camelot Network Solutions, Morgana’s quarters:

Morgana was enjoying the treatment Thomas was giving her while she straddle his head. She had his new penis stuffed in her mouth and down her throat. Thomas had the operation to have a clone penis made from cells of his body by Blake Medical. Thomas was still recovering from the operation he had two months ago. So, the only sexual activity he could do, until he was fully healed was oral.

Morgana was trying out Thomas’s in her mouth. She was enjoying it as she lets out a low moan. While the two of them were enjoying each other’s bodies. Her cellphone starts ringing. She was going to ignore it, but Thomas stopped pleasing her “you better get that call, sweetie.”

Morgana didn’t want to stop doing what she was doing but knew he was right. She wipes her mouth and picks up her cellphone and notices it was Gina Bounty calling her. She presses accept on her cellphone “Hi, Gina. What can I do for you?”

“I need a favor, Morgana. I have one of my employees on the call with us and she will explain.”

“Hi, Mrs. Morgana, my name is Tammy and I work for Mrs. Bounty.I need satellite images of my location from two hours ago. I don’t have time to explain why, but I will afterward.”

Morgana gets up off her bed and walks over to her desk. She locks onto Tammy’s cellphone signal to get the coordinates and input them into the computer system to locate which satellite had been over that area. She knew the USA had a bunch of satellites that monitor everything.

She accesses the satellite tracking system and goes back two hours. Before she sends that information “Tammy, are you wearing your minicomputer?”

“Yes ma’am, I am. Go ahead and send the information.” Tammy brings her wrist computer online and watches as the holographic screen appears.

Morgana sends the data to Tammy’s wrist unit. She watches as the data transfers. After what seems like a few minutes “that should be it, Tammy. I sent you satellite images over the last six hours. Hopefully, that will help you.”

“Thanks, Morgana.” Gina hopes it will help Tammy out.

“You’re welcome, Mrs. Bounty.”

Gina and Tammy hear Morgana disconnect from the three-way call “is there anything else you’ll need Tammy?”

“No ma’am, this should do it. Thanks for everything.”

“You’re welcome, Tammy. Look, if you need any additional help. I’m currently in San Francisco with my daughters. I can come to wherever you are.” Gina wonders what Tammy was working on.

“Thanks, Gina. I think me, Leland, and Nyx can handle everything.” Tammy knew if Gina is brought in. There will be trouble.

“Alright, but my offer stands. Be careful.” Gina ends the phone call.

Nyx was looking at the information on the holographic screen being projected from Tammy’s minicomputer. She wonders where she can get a unit like this. She wouldn’t mind one to wear outside of her armor.

“Now we can find out where they went.” Tammy looks at Leland and Nyx when she says that.

“Good, because I want to capture these guys.” Leland’s cat wanted this prey.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ahhh yes...

Samantha Heart's picture

The Wolfhart family problem. Well with this info it should help find him.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.