Learning What It Means to Be Tammy Beck Chp. 3

Printer-friendly version

Tammy flips and does another lap. She thinks about how her mother reacted when she told her about what happened to her. Her father had been confused about how she went from being a normal human to a legendary creature of legend. Once they got used to the fact that she had been changed.

She sprung the next surprise on them with her being pregnant. She made sure Leland was there when she sprung that on her parents. She had given him a look that said she wasn’t ready to be a mother.

Her mother and father on the other hand were happy that they were going to be grandparents. They had given up hope that Tammy would ever have children unless she adopted them. Now, they were going to have a grandchild. They were also concerned about how their grandchild will look.

She does two more laps in the pool and climbs out. She had a hard time finding a one-piece swimsuit that would cover and support her big breasts. Leland left his teeth marks on her breasts again. She has given up on him from marking her every morning. He always leaves his teeth marks in the same place.

He did leave some claw marks on the back of her legs, from last night's sex games. Tammy grabs her towel and dries her body. She heads towards the women’s locker room and takes a shower to rinse the chlorine off her body. She could use a little bit of magic to do it, but she didn’t want to.

After taking a shower and drying off. Tammy rinses her swimsuit out and uses a little bit of magic to dry it. She hangs it up in the locker she has claimed for herself. The gym where the pool was, was one of the companies owned by Leland. He owned a bunch of physical fitness companies. Her membership was free, being his wife.

Once she was dressed, she walks out to her SUV. She wanted to go by her favorite gun shop. She had gotten a text that it had gotten in the new FN 509 LS Edge Tactical, KelTec P50, Glock 43X MOS, and the Nighthawk VIP Agent 2. She wanted to try them out and see if any of them were better than her normal guns.

She listens to some of her favorite music as she drives towards her favorite gun shop. She pulls into her normal parking space and parks. She makes sure she has her identity card with her new last name on it.

She leaves her purse in the SUV and makes sure it is hidden from view. She tucks her cellphone into her back pocket on her tight jeans. She has noticed that she has been wearing a lot of tight clothing and leather.

She walks into Tactical Gun Store and just stands there looking around the store. This place felt like home to her. She walks further into the store and over to the main counter. She notices her friend Richard was working behind the counter. She walks up to the counter “Hey Richard, how has business been today?”

Richard looks at the knockout woman with big tits approaching where he was standing. He has never seen this woman before.

“Excuse me, but do I know you?” Richard looks at the woman standing on the other side of the counter.

Tammy had to stop and think before she said anything. She forgot that she has physically changed, so he wouldn’t recognize her.

“No, we haven’t met before, but I have heard so many nice things about you.” Tammy hopes he believes her.

“Oh? Well, what can I do for you?” Richard liked how the woman in front of him looked.

“I would like to see the new guns you recently got in.”

“Sure.” Richard unlocks the glass counter and brings out all the new guns he just recently got in.

Tammy watches as Richard lays down a velvet mat and places the new FN 509 LS Edge Tactical, KelTec P50, Glock 43X MOS, and the Nighthawk VIP Agent 2. She loved how they looked.

“There you are, ma’am.” Richard looks at the beautiful blonde standing in front of him.

“Thank you.” Tammy picks the Edge Tactical up first and examines it. She liked the weight of it and how it felt in her hand.

She puts the Edge Tactical down on the map and picks up the KelTec P50. It fired a high velocity, low recoil 5.7x28mm ammunition. It also had a 50 round magazine as well. She puts that one down and picks up the Glock. She wasn’t a Glock user, but they were good guns. It was small and concealable.

She puts the Glock down and picks the Nighthawk up. It felt nice in her hand but had a little bit of weight to it. She also noticed the price tag on it. Out of all the guns, it was the most expensive.

She puts the Nighthawk down and spotted the Springfield Armory Ronin 10mm in the case. She kneels in front of the glass case “let me see that Springfield, please.” As she stands back up.

“Sure.” Richard pulls the Springfield out of the case.

He hands it to her, after checking it. He could tell she knew what she was doing when it came to guns.

“Here you go, ma’am.” As Richard hands the guns to her.

Tammy accepts it and starts dry-firing it. She starts checking it over. She liked the stainless-steel finish it had. Tammy looks at Richard “I’ll take two of these and one of the Glocks.”

“I’ll need to see your id.”

“No problem.” Tammy pulls her wallet out and hands Richard the id.

“Why don’t you go ahead and give me the paperwork to fill out. I know there is a ten-day waiting period before I can get them.” Tammy knew what California law was when it came to guns.

“Sure but we're not using paper anymore. Everything has gone hi-tech.” Richard found it to be easier.

“No problem.” Tammy smiles at Richard.

Richard brings the laptop out for Tammy to use. While she was filling the paperwork out, he runs her id. It shows that she is licensed to carry concealed and that she has no criminal record.

“You have come up clean.” Richard hands the id’s back to Tammy.

“Thanks.” Tammy finishes up the paperwork on the computer.

She looks towards Richard “well, since I can’t get my guns now. How about six boxes of .45 ACP +P Tactical Bonded LE. Also, five boxes of Hydro shocks made by Federal as well.”

“I think I have them in stock.” Richard goes into the back of the store to get the ammo.

Tammy watches as Richard goes to get her ammo. She looks around the store. It has been months since she has been inside, and nothing has changed. She used to love coming up here and talk with Richard and the rest of the guys. Even the gun store she worked for, she had fun there as well.

“Here you go, Mrs. Vega.” Richard comes back out with all the ammo she wanted.

“Thanks, how much do I owe you?” Tammy puts her license away.

“Six hundred and thirty-five dollars.” Richards looks at Tammy.

“No problem.” She pulls her credit card out and pays for the ammo.

She couldn’t believe how much ammo has gone up. Maybe she should learn how to do her own reloads. She hands her card to Richard and watches as he swipes the card.

Richard swipes the card through the reader and hands it back to Tammy.

“Thanks.” Tammy accepts the card and put it back in her wallet.

“You’re welcome.” Richard bags up all the ammo and hands it to Tammy.

Tammy accepts the bag and walks out of the store. She knew she was going to either need to learn how to make silver bullets or magically enchant her bullets with magic. She checks her watch and notices it was getting close to when she normally eats lunch. She has noticed her appetite was increasing thanks to her pregnancy.

Tammy stops at a vegan restaurant has lunch there. She has noticed that her body prefers vegetables and such, over meat. She still likes meat, but if given the choice, she would choose vegetables.

While she is sitting outside enjoying her lunch. She notices two people fighting. One person was wearing armor that looked like something out of Star Wars. It was gray and dark blue. The other person was wearing some sort of black armor she has never seen before.

There is a loud booming sound and the person in the gray and dark blue armor comes flying towards Tammy. They land right on her table with a smoking hole in the chest area. The weapon that the person had been holding, lands a few feet from her.

The person in the black armor comes walking towards her and the injured person. He was carrying some sort of futuristic-looking rifle in his hand. He brings it up and aims it in Tammy’s direction.

Tammy pulls her gun from behind her and aims it at the opening of the rifle. She takes a simple breath and lets it out as she fires her gun at the opening. Just as that bullet leaves her gun, another follows as she shifts her aim towards the helmet on the person’s head.

The rifle explodes as the bullet sets off whatever ammo was in the barrel. As for her second bullet, it ricochets off the helmet. She watches as the rifle explodes, damaging the armor guy. He looks directly at her and gives her the middle finger as he flies off.

Tammy makes sure he is gone, before putting her gun back in its holster. She looks down at the person in the dark blue and gray armor. The design looked familiar, but she couldn’t remember what it resembled.

She looks at the smoking hole in the center of the chest. She could see some sort of charred black material inside the armor. She could also hear the sirens approaching. She scoops the person up off the broken table and grabs their weapon.

Tammy carries the person over to her jeep and lays her in the back seat. She secures her and lays her weapon on the floorboard. She finds the safety on the weapon and flicks it on. She gets in her Jeep and drives back to her and Leland’s place.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ohhhhh now thing really heat up

Samantha Heart's picture

Im looking foward to finding out more in this story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

How to spoil lunch

Jamie Lee's picture

Yeah, Tammy should learn to reload her rounds. Overall, she'll save over store bought ammo.

Can't a gal have a nice quiet lunch without two bozos interrupting it. If she's see them before, she'll eventually remember.

Others have feelings too.