Dragon's Mark ~ Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version


" An uncontrolled red magic release like you were headed toward would make a nuclear explosion, like Ginger was comparing this to, look like a firecracker—especially with your war magic core."



 

 DragonsMarc-cov-001_0.jpg

Dragon's Mark

By Shauna

Copyright© 2021 Shauna J. Rousseau
All Rights Reserved.
(Cover image designed by Joyce Melton.)
(Edited by Angela Rasch.)


 
 
Chapter Five

 


 

I look into Race’s beautiful deep-blue eyes and once again get lost in their endless depths. He smiles hungrily back at me and gently pulls off my shirt. I unbutton his and slowly pull it down off his shoulders ….

I tightly close my eyes in eager anticipation of what’s to come, and when I open them again, I’m looking back in his beautiful blue eyes … but I feel different …. With her signature long, bright coppery hair falling into my face, I realize that somehow, I’ve morphed into Ginger. He smiles lustily at me and slowly undresses me as I try and understand how I’ve become Ginger. He kisses me deeply and slowly arouses me with tender kisses and caresses—then he takes me … hard. In a matter of a couple of strokes, I scream out in ecstasy as wave after wave of a rolling orgasm take my last breath away!

I shiver and take a deep breath to try and calm my pounding heart. I’m finally able to look back into his eyes and startle as they’ve changed to a dark emerald green. His black hair has lengthened and become straight as an arrow and his skin lightened …. I want to scream as he’s morphed into Sis.

My eyes snap open and I’m drenched in sweat. I’m panting and my heart is racing in post-orgasmic bliss. I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack. I forcefully pull the spit into my mouth to dampen it and swallow hard in an attempt to calm my still-pounding heart.

I look at my phone and see it’s three o’clock in the morning. I hear Momma J’s alarm going off—that’s likely what woke me up from that very bizarre … and very real dream. It was so real that I actually reach down to feel the mangled mess between my legs and reassure myself that nothing has changed.

Momma’s alarm shuts off and I hear her stirring. My heart is just starting to settle, when I’m rattled by a shrill shriek! My heart races once again and I move to get out of bed and see what’s the matter.

I overhear Sis quietly trying to calm Momma down. “It’s just me, Momma! I … I’ve changed a bit ….”

“Oh, Hon!” Momma sounds shaken. “I don’t understand ….”

Sis sighs. “It’s the magic, from what I understand … it ages those that have it. Well, it fast-forwards them to their mid-twenties, then puts things in major slo-mo from there. I still have a few years to progress before that happens ….” She sighs again. “Which will only be a couple of weeks in real-time, I guess.”

“Oh, Hon! I’m sorry. I’m calling in ….”

I lay back in my bed since things seem to be okay and think about my dream. It was so real! Race was so … hot! And him taking me … and that orgasm! I shudder again at the memory … the fact that I was Ginger in that scenario already forgotten. I was with Race … and it was so … right!

I shake my head forcefully to clear it and push myself up in the bed into what qualifies for me as a “sitting” position. There is no way I’m going back to sleep. I pull myself over into my wheelchair and gasp as my legs tingle. It’s barely perceptible, but when you’re used to absolutely nothing … even the slightest feeling is amplified infinitely, like a whisper in absolute silence. But the feeling disappears so quickly that I’m left wondering if it was my imagination, even though I’m sure it wasn’t.

I pinch my legs and feel … nothing!

I groan and wheel myself to the kitchen.

“… nonsense! I’m coming with you today and we’re going shopping when you’re done!” Momma J is giving Sis a serious look.

Sis sighs. “But ….”

They both notice me rolling in and Momma J pales. “Hon! Are you okay?”

I take a deep breath. “I think so …. I just couldn’t sleep.”

She comes over and gives me a hug. “I’m coming with you both today. No questions … and no arguments! Now, let’s get some breakfast!”

 


 

“Earth to Alex!” Race only sounds somewhat amused.

I can’t help it. I keep remembering that dream … it was just so totally real. “Sorry! I didn’t sleep well.”

Race nods. “Let’s go take a break.” He pushes me out of the War Room and to the breakroom, which is currently empty. He gets us both a strong, black coffee without asking.

I take a deep, relaxing breath and accept the coffee … then another as I inhale the aroma of the coffee. “Thank you. I know there’s a lot going on … over there …. But I’m just so frickin’ confused about what’s going on with me … or maybe it’s what isn’t.” I take a careful sip of the piping hot coffee. “I … just don’t know what to believe, anymore.”

He gives me a strange look. “Hmmm… Girl trouble? I know that look ….”

I blush as the dream pushes its way back into the forefront of my mind. I shake my head. “As if …. Have you looked at me?” I gesture toward myself … and then pat the wheelchair with a grimace.

“So?” He shrugs. “Any girl would be lucky to have you!”

I grimace and try to push the dream of his sexual manipulations aside. “I don’t see that happening! But what about you? Do you have someone special? A nice girl … or guy? I don’t judge!”

He laughs and it sends tingles down my spine. “No current gal. Definitely no guy … I don’t judge either, but I’m as straight as they come … completely hetero, no doubts there.”

I deflate and do my best to not let anything show. I play any breaks in my façade off as general struggles. “I’m sure you have your pick of the litter. That’s not in my cards. Anyway … is there any more coffee?” What the crap are you thinking, Alex? Where are those dreams coming from and why do you have a crush on a totally straight, gorgeous God? Any guy, for that matter?

He smiles, showing off his gleaming white teeth, and presses us more coffee. “You would think. But it’s … complicated. Not just because I’m the president’s son. Anyway, how is your sister coming along with Ginger? I envision that relationship progressing just fine!” His suave charm just adds a million volts to my already overcharged tension.

I take my coffee and blush as the dream once again dominates my mind. “Ummm … yeah. I think they’re hitting it off. Or at least Sis is severely lusting after her.” Distracted, I take a large sip of the still-too-hot brew and gasp as it burns my tongue. I grimace at the rookie mistake and shrug. “I’m not sure how Ginger feels.”

Race winks. “She feels, Bro. No worries. She feels ….” I nod. If only you did the same about me. I only dare think that because I know his clamp is still tight on my thoughts. I nurse my burned tongue and sigh. I have to get him out of my head. It’s not going to happen—no matter how much I may sub-consciously dream about it. “I hope it works out for them. Sis deserves a break.”

He gives me a funny look. “And you don’t?”

“I love her with all my heart—as a brother.” I shrug. “I would save her all over again … in a heartbeat … even knowing what the outcome is for me. Sure, it’s tough to be in this chair … and only a … partial human being ….” I let the sentence drop and sigh.

He shakes his head. “You’re so much more than a partial human being, Alex! You have no idea what that act of kindness has opened up for the both of you. Come on. I think we need to get you back in there so that they can do their tests on you two. Then we need to work on your mental shield some more. I really want to get to the next phase of your initiation.”

We finish our coffee, and he pushes me back to the library where Sis and Ginger are working on her training. Healers are still rare according to Ginger. Strong healers are even rarer. Ginger is a very strong one, but she thinks Sis will be even stronger—maybe even the strongest known, to date.

Momma J is watching the two of them practice in utter concentration—they don’t even notice us come in. Momma smiles when Race pushes me in. “Hi, you two.” Sis frowns at something that Ginger wants her to do, and Momma grimaces. “I hope your day is going better than theirs.”

“Not really.” Race shrugs. “We seem to be somewhat at a standstill … and I really need Alex to get over his hump.”

Ginger looks up and smiles. “So, we can have Alex for a session? We seem to be stuck here, too. I still think we’ll make significant progress if we explore their connection. I’m sure it’s the key!”

Race nods. “I think you’re right. I just let Rob know that Alex is available for your session. I need to get back to the War Room to monitor a new development, but just let me know if you need me for anything.”

Ginger nods. “Yes, Your Highness. Thank you!”

Race leaves and I give Ginger a frustrated look. “Race won’t tell me, will you? Why do you call him, ‘Your Highness?’”

She giggles. “Because that’s who he is. You’ll find out all about that, in due time. Now, come over here and let’s get started. I want Sarah to push some of her healing energy into you before Rob gets here and we start the other tests ….”

I eagerly nod and roll over to the couch, where Ginger indicates I should lay down. I maneuver my way out of the chair onto the couch where I stretch myself out on my stomach, as best I can.

Sis gets my withered legs straightened out and places her hands on my back right over where the metal mass is. I feel the now-familiar tingle start to build in my back with its resulting heat signature in the mass. She has enough control now that there’s no initial zap, just a smooth and steady increase in the sensation.

With Race’s block still in place, we can’t communicate, and I can’t give her any private feedback on what I feel. I want her to significantly increase her input. I start to say something, but Ginger speaks up before I can. “Good job, Sarah. Slow and steady. Alex, are you feeling anything?”

I take a deep breath and nod. “A little. It’s not at the level it’s been in the past, though. I just feel the energy flowing and the heat developing in my back. There is no sensation in my legs at this level—can’t we amp it up several notches?”

“No. Sarah is doing fine.” Ginger pats my shoulder. “First, I want to closely monitor what is happening at any level that would elicit that type of result in your legs. Second, I want Sarah to focus on just pushing general health energy. Think of it kind of like giving you a dose of vitamins. She has to learn to gauge her own energy levels as she pushes, or she could wind up depleting herself while trying to save someone else.”

“It’s about time we can explore this connection!” Rob storms into the room with Cat close on his heels.

“Rob!” Ginger groans. “We’re trying to concentrate here!”

Cat giggles. “Nothing like Hurricane Rob to test your resolve!”

I feel the healing connection break as Sis sighs. “Alex, do you feel any more … energized?”

I do, but I don’t know whether it’s anything she’s done—or just the coffee kicking in. “Yeah … kind of like a good jolt of caffeine.”

“Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let’s get to the interesting stuff,” Rob grumbles. “I agree with Alex, we need to push the boundaries of their connection. Sarah needs to up her game. I’ll monitor the connection, while Ginger monitors their health.”

Ginger frowns. “I don’t like this, Rob. Sarah will need to use her targeted magic—as if she were trying to heal Alex. That’s a lot more stressful on both of them than the general type she was just using. And we still don’t know enough about their connection to push it too hard.”

“And we won’t know until we do!” Rob is petulant. But I tend to agree with him, I want to push this along.

Cat sighs. “Ok…come on, guys! Let’s play nice with one another! We’re all on the same team. Sarah, how much energy do you have in reserve?”

Sis shrugs. “I have no idea.”

“That’s what we’ve been trying to figure out!” Ginger throws up her hands in frustration. “I don’t want to push Sarah too hard—anymore than I want to push Alex off a cliff into the abyss, if this goes wrong!”

“Okay, let’s go with Rob’s plan.” Cat shakes her head and glares at him as he smirks. “But with a slight modification. I’ll monitor Sarah’s internal energy levels, as Ginger monitors how much she pushes and the effect on Alex. Rob will monitor any change in the connection. We’ll do it in incremental stages—until we get to a zone that any of us is uncomfortable with. Then we stop, no questions asked. Understood?”

Rob pouts, but nods.

Ginger smiles. “That’s a good plan, Cat. Let’s try it. Sarah? Alex? Okay?”

Sis nods and looks at me, unsure.

I sigh. “Yeah. Sounds good. Don’t expect me to tell you to back off, though, Sis.”

She shakes her head but puts her hands on my back and looks at Ginger, who nods. Cat and Rob both indicate they’re ready. Sis starts injecting healing magic into me. It’s different than before—this stings. I take a deep breath to suppress a gurgle and close my eyes as the intensity builds. The metal in my back continues to get hotter and hotter and I start to sweat. The more she pushes energy, the hotter my back gets—then I start feeling the tingle in my legs again and moan.

Sis pulls back on the intensity, and I shake my head. “Keep it up! Don’t stop! I can feel my legs tingling!”

“Sarah’s internal energy levels are higher than when she started! They’re not depleting—they’re increasing!” Cat seems confused.

Rob seems awed. “This is fascinating!”

“Keep going in small increments, Hon.” Ginger encourages Sis with a cautious tone.

I feel the intensity rise again and the tingle increases. She keeps raising the level a very small amount at a time, and suddenly I feel my toe jerk at the same time I blow through Race’s clamp on my mind. Keep it up Sis, please!

“Stop, Sarah! Now!” Ginger gives the command that I don’t want to hear.

“No!” I scream, but Sis pulls her hands off me, suddenly breaking the flow. My back is still on fire, and I can still feel a strong tingling in my legs, like they’re waking back up from a long sleep. Why did you stop?

Because I trust Ginger and you need to, as well! Why can we suddenly communicate again?

How did you break through my block? You shouldn’t be able to do that! I’ll be right there! Race breaks into our thoughts.

Ginger sighs as Race storms in a minute later. She looks concerned … no, almost terrified. “Cat, I assume you and Rob experienced the same thing I did? The connection was about to go … nuclear!”

“Yes.” Cat nods. “Sarah’s internal stores kept increasing significantly. They should be near depleted by now, but they’re at a much higher level than when she got here this morning.”

Rob looks awed. “The connection was becoming something like a wormhole—Sarah’s magic was flowing smoothly through it into Alex. But Alex was feeding her magic, in return—strengthening it. The perfect symbiosis. I don’t get why you stopped it, Ginger. It was awesome!”

I feel weird—tingly all over. My legs mostly, but I feel sort of energized all over. I try and can’t get my legs or toes to move, but it’s like the ability is right there and simply hiding—just under the surface. “I agree. We need to keep it up! I can feel that I’m close to being able to move my legs again!”

“No!” Race shuts us down. “We need to wait a while and let this settle. I could feel the power in the War Room. You shouldn’t have been able to break my block. This is significant—something has happened to your magic, Alex. We need to assess that before we move forward. Red magic is dangerous if unchecked. Not to mention, we still don’t know enough about your war magic. I agree with Ginger, you were headed toward an uncontrolled event—one that could have been devastating to the entire city, or more.”

I pale. “What do you mean?”

“An uncontrolled red magic release like you were headed toward would make a nuclear explosion, like Ginger was comparing this to, look like a firecracker—especially with your war magic core.” Race actually shivers. “On top of that, I can’t put my block back. Can you and Sarah still mentally communicate?”

Sarah? Are you okay?

I’m scared, Alex. What if we’d lost control?

We didn’t. That’s what matters. But I don’t intend to give up exploring this! I can still feel my legs tingling. We’re almost there! I nod at Race. “Yes.”

“Interesting. I couldn’t hear you, so you’ve gained control of that.” Race nods. “Try putting your own block in place—like I showed you.”

I use the technique he tried to instill in me and know I’m successful this time. I can feel the magic’s energy now … the same energy stream that I couldn’t fathom before.

“I’m cut off now!” Sis seems confused. “So, you can control it now?”

I have to work really hard to maintain the block, but at least I can. “Well, I don’t know for how long, but yes.”

Race nods slowly. “You’ll build up your stamina with practice. Just like Sarah has to practice her healing magic. You’ll both learn to just sub-consciously do what you need to.”

Momma J looks confused. “So, Alex’s magic has been released?”

Cat shakes her head. “Not fully, it seems. I can sense that it’s still firmly tied to Sarah. I think we just succeeded in strengthening the connection between them and opening the pipeline a little wider.”

“I agree.” Ginger nods. “But I think it’s a lot wider. There is a strong, very symbiotic relationship going on. Sarah is feeding off of Alex’s magic—strengthening her own. In turn, Alex is gaining access to some of his own, but with a boost from Sarah. It’s very strange.”

Rob throws up his hands. “We need to keep on! This is fascinating!”

Race glares at him. “What part of ‘no’ don’t you understand?”

Rob pales and moves toward the door. “I think I’ll go get a snack.” He’s gone before anyone can retort.

“Ginger, Cat—I want you to monitor these two for a couple of hours. No more experiments today.” Race has a deadly serious tone, and his face indicates there is no room for discussion. “We’ll reconvene tomorrow and decide how to precede. You won’t do anything unless I’m here, however. I need to monitor this carefully from now on. Is that clear?”

 


 

I pull Race’s shirt over his head as I gaze deeply into his beautiful blue eyes. He has eyes only for me and pulls my blouse over my head. My breasts swell and my nipples harden as he gently pushes me onto my back and suckles on them. I moan as electrically charged shocks course through my body causing it to tremble with erotic tremors.

He rolls me onto my stomach and cups the small melons on my chest from behind as he lays on top of me. He tweaks my enlarged nipples and I groan in pleasure. Then he takes me from behind and fills my soaking wet, slick void with his large, hot maleness.

I scream as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure overtakes me.

My eyes pop open and my heart feels like it’s going to pound right out of my chest. I’m dizzy from the sustained orgasmic release—my body is tingling all over. And it hits me … that includes my legs! I shake my head as reality settles back in and my heartrate slowly settles back to a somewhat more normal level. The dream was so real! It seemed so … normal … for me to be a woman and for Race to take me.

My hands unconsciously go to my legs, and I gasp as I can feel them move along my thighs. It’s like there is a thick fuzzy blanket between my hands and my legs … but I can feel the blunted touch! My hands then wander up to my chest and I gasp again. I feel small mounds sticking out … with erect, pencil eraser-sized nipples sticking out from them. They’re begging me to play with them … like Race had. I shiver as I squeeze them … and suddenly connect with Sis.

She’s having a wet dream of her own … with Ginger. My hands subconsciously mirror hers as she fondles her own breasts and plays with her nipples. Ginger’s head is between her widespread legs and is tickling her swollen little mound with her tongue. Sis jerks as a massive orgasm courses through her and she squeezes Ginger’s head between her legs as she wraps her legs around her and arches her back upward to meet her.

I feel my own legs struggle to close … and move slightly … as I follow Sis into another orgasm. I fight to catch my breath and slow my heart again. I have to force the mental connection to close between myself and Sis to separate my own sense of being from her.

I lay there and try to distinguish dream from reality … both my own and Sis. I push myself up into a sitting position and feel the weight of the small mounds on my chest shift. My eyes widen as I feel the small downward tug on my chest. So that wasn’t a part of my dream. My hands go up to cup them and I lift them as I marvel at their size and weight ... they aren’t as big as in my dream, but they’re definitely there. How’s this possible? I feel between my legs and shake my head in wonder when nothing there has changed. I’m not sure if I’m relieved about that, or not.

I pull myself into my wheelchair and squirm as my legs feel like they’re on pins and needles. I try and move them but have no luck. I glance at my phone as I roll into the bathroom. It’s three o’clock in the morning and everyone else seems to be sleeping soundly. I cautiously open my connection to Sis and quickly shut it back down. She’s still dreaming about Ginger. I don’t want to get caught falling down that rabbit hole again. I turn on the light and inhale sharply as I look in the mirror. I look … feminine. It’s nothing hugely overt, but like the small mounds on my chest, it’s certainly a fact. I look more like a girl than a boy … no longer the indifferent androgynous in-between of a boy that’s not yet gone through puberty. I look more like Sis a few months after she started her puberty.

I wiggle in my chair as the tingling prickles in my legs intensify, then settle back down. The tingling is as much annoying as it is exhilarating. I can feel my legs … sort of. I don’t want it to stay like this, though! This would be torture to have to live with the rest of my life!

I feel a slight pressure on my thoughts and somehow know that Sis is trying to talk to me. I open the connection. Are you okay, Bro? What’s going on? I can feel your … discomfort.

 


 

“Based on your measurements, you’re an A-cup, Alex. I don’t get it!” Sis puts her tape measure down on the table and takes a sip of her steaming coffee, something she has just started drinking since her age spurt.

I shrug. “I have no more idea than you … on that or my legs … or the dreams. The only thing hotter than this coffee was the dream you were having with Ginger ….” I don’t mention mine with Race.

She blushes. “I have some vague recollection of you and Race …. Wait! Did you have a dream with him?”

“Ummm…” I grumble. “Yeah … I was a ‘full’ girl and ….”

“What’s up with you two?” Momma J yawns as she comes into the kitchen. “Why are you up at this ungodly hour?” She stops in her tracks as she comes around and gets a full view of my face. “Alex? Hon, what’s going on?”

“That’s why we’re up, Momma.” I shrug. “We’re trying to figure it out.” Neither of us mention our erotic dreams, but I catch Momma up on what little we know, so far … on the other developments.

“I guess we need to get you some bras, Hon.” She shakes her head. “I would say it’s just gynecomastia, but judging by your overall appearance, that’s not it. You’re certainly more feminine looking. If I didn’t know better, I would say you’re beginning puberty … female puberty! Development-wise, you look a lot like your sister did last week … before her … spurt.”

up
269 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One way street

Podracer's picture

But does he want to go? At least it is a direction.

"Reach for the sun."

No going back

Sometimes life takes us on journeys down one way streets that we don't see coming! ;)

HUGS!
S

As things heal

Wendy Jean's picture

There will probably be some other changes.

The price of healing ...

In this case is change ...!

Thanks for comments and support!

HUGS!
S

Now things are heating up

Samantha Heart's picture

Both physically & mentally. Alex or maybe Alexis is starting a new life as a girl she has started female puberty now it seams....

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Gotta love some steam!

:)

Life as a girl ... sounds magical to me! ;)

HUGS!
S

More than Healing

BarbieLee's picture

Sarah is slowly pushing healing magic into Alex but is that all? And what is healing magic? Does it only repair the initial damage or does it change the recipient to better fit the mold of perfect form? Gotta love stories of magic as the rules are..., there are no rules.
Hugs Shauna
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules!

LOL!

Thanks, Barb. It's even better when there are supposed to be rules, but it's all so new that nobody knows what they are! :)

HUGS!
Shauna