Wendy Agreed - 2 We Agree to Look More

Printer-friendly version


Wendy Agreed - 2
We Agree to Look More


By Jessica C



=^_^=

This story is an outgrowth of We Agreed; which was originally written as a solo story. You may want to read We Agreed before reading this Wendy Agreed.

Previously: It was readily agreed that it was Elaine and my decision, and it was with Wendy’s agreement that I shouldn’t withdraw back into my old self. I hadn’t seen Dr. Sara Atmeier in over two years. She and I were familiar and comfortable with each other and that I wouldn’t be starting from square one.
Elaine said, “I would like eventually to be in counseling with you, but separate from your time with Dr. Atmeier…
=^_^=
That week my wife Elaine pushed me to contact Dr. Sara Atmeier to get an appointment and to begin seeing her again. When I asked about someone for counseling my wife and me; the office staff suggested a Dr. Christine Aker in their office. My appointment was with Dr. Atmeier was in two weeks instead of the present scheduling time out of two months. With my wife’s permission, I scheduled our appointment with Dr. Christine. It would be also made a priority and made for four weeks. There was the possibility with each to get in earlier based on cancelations.

Wendy was invited over the next Saturday to watch our children as Elaine wanted to take Adriana shopping for clothing that she helped to pick.

I was encouraged to set up my email account as Adriana, and to my surprise, Elaine purchased me a smartphone with its own account. I had taken a personal day from work on Thursday and dressed as Adriana. Elaine took Aubrey to school and Darby to daycare.

Elaine asked, “Do you have your driver’s license?” While saying she had my old passport, birth certificate, and a piece of mail with my name and address. It was only then that dawned on me what Elaine said last night about getting a new license or I.D. I heard what she said, but it didn’t register, because it wasn’t near my birthday. I even remembered my license was good for another three years.

I began to say “You’re taking this too far…” when I saw Wendy coming into the house.

Wendy said, “I like what you’ve worn for your picture. I know you’re trying to look nice but those pictures won’t make you look good.”

I said, “No, I don’t want to go to this extent.”

Elaine said, “None of us can be sure when an emergency happens, and I don’t want to risk the safety of any of us. What would you do if Adriana had to take Darby or Audrey to the emergency room? I wouldn’t want time wasted debating your right in making decisions, or if you got pulled over for speeding”

I couldn’t argue with that point, but I wanted to argue about something to stop it for now. “What do we need Wendy for?”

Elaine said, “I called ahead and made an appointment so that we don’t have to meet in the main room. But we needed another witness besides me to vouch for you being Adam Droll seeking a second identity.”

Elaine asked, “Do you know about a group for crossdressing or that there are trips and events we could attend together?” She said, “To do those things you would want proper identification.”

I said, “Yes, I know about them, but I never thought about them. Those things take days, maybe a whole week. Without you, I’d be too scared and wouldn’t want to do it. And with the children, it would be impossible.”

Wendy said, “I thought so, but I’d be happy to be here for a weekend or a week and watch your children.”

“I wouldn’t want you to do it alone,” said Elaine. “Besides, I’d be interested in sone girl nights out with you in preparation of anything bigger like that… All that is why today is a good idea.”

Wendy handed me my purse. I looked inside and saw the makeup I was using, some tissue, and my car keys, wallet, and more. Elaine was a step ahead of us holding the door to the car.

I knew I was being watched and so I sat properly for a woman and moved my legs around into the car. “Very well done, Adriana,” said Elaine, with affirmation from Wendy.

We went to a licensing station in another community, which relaxed me some, but not very much.

=^_^=


When I reached for a number to process through, Elaine spoke up to the worker at the desk. “We have an appointment to see Ms. Sawyer at ten.” The worker looked up at us and then said, “Yes, you are expected. Which of you is Adriana?”

When I indicated I was, she told us where to sit and that Ms. Sawyer would be out to call us back. The worker touched something and spoke into her headset that we were here. It was a good five minutes of me looking at others to see who recognized me for standing out.

Then a woman opened a door stepped out and asked for, “Adriana and company.” She waved us through to a small office. She said, “I’m Ms. Sawyer and I’m glad to help you. I am interested in knowing was there a special reason for choosing us?”

I said, “I guess because you’re a little ways away, and we’re not as likely to meet others from our community. I’m a little sensitive about this. My wife is the one who called and arranged it.”

Since we had introduced ourselves, she looked to Elaine. Elaine grinned, “I checked around and someone said your office is a little more discrete in handling things like this.”

Ms. Sawyer said, “I’m not sure how we earned the reputation; I would hope all the centers would handle it well.” She turned to me, “Is this just for identity purposes or might you find yourself like this behind the wheel of a vehicle and want a full license?”

I told her I was not ready to take a driving exam and she smiled. “That would not be necessary, you are a valid driver already. How you present yourself does not change that.”

I did need to give some information; the information we brought and my wife and Wendy as witnesses were appreciated. My picture was taken without glasses and despite what Wendy said; it was a good likeness of me.

Once out of there and with my new identification, I hoped we were done and would be going home. The first turnout of the parking area informed me we were going elsewhere.

Not only did we go shopping but with the first three stores, I also applied and would get my credit or reward cards at two of the stores. We got a bite to eat at a nice restaurant. The owner, Moira, sat with us for a moment and became amused when Wendy insisted I was the husband of Elaine. I tried speaking as Adam and it came across that Adam’s voice was the one being forced.

Moira said, “That is why there are usually men impersonating women and not the other way around.”

Frustrated with himself as Adriana, I began to cry near the end of the encounter and went to the car.

It took a good effort by Elaine and Wendy to repair Adriana’s makeup, especially her eye makeup to save the afternoon of shopping. Elaine allowed Adriana to dote on her. I insisted, “If we’re to go on a cruise, your wardrobe will need to outshine what you have gotten for me.” Thus Elaine bought two evening dresses and a gown worthy of attending a ball.

Wendy told them of a known strip bar where they were having an All-Male Revue. I became enraged, took out my keys, and said, “That’s it! This day is over.” We went home, and Elaine went and picked up their daughters.

It was Adam’s night to cook, but I stayed in mode as Adriana to prepare lasagna for dinner. Aubrey and Darby were tickled to see their daddy cooking dinner as Aunt Adriana.

Wendy called her family to come over for dinner, but Hank declines when he knows Adam’s dressed as Adriana. “I’ll take our children, out to the Garden for Italian, you can join us there,” grumbled Hank.

Wendy told me, “If I’m not back in twenty minutes with Tanya, plan to eat without us.”

I was already making a large platter of lasagna and continued, but Wendy and her thirteen-year-old Tanya were back in fifteen minutes. Tanya asked, “Uncle Adriana can I help make the garlic bread?” She looked at Adriana, “I see mom and Aunt Elaine are bringing your fashion sense forward.” As we worked together Tanya asked, “Have you thought about having your apple shaved?”

I asked, “Don’t I look chick enough for you?” No comment was Tanya’s reply.

It was when Adriana was alone with Wendy and Aubrey that I asked, “I look totally like a woman don’t I?”

Wendy said, “You look good, don’t listen to Tanya. She’s being picky”

Adriana said, “You mean you can tell, I’m a guy.”

“Only if one is looking for signs,” said Wendy”

“Daddy,” said Aubrey, “You don’t have mommy hips, plus your nose.”

Wendy said to Aubrey, “Not all women have Mommy’s hips and we all have different noses.” Wendy turns, “Adrian, don’t worry that they’re not that noticeable.”

Adriana asked, “How about my Adam’s Apple?” I already knew it wasn’t bad, but it was there.

Tanya apologized and complimented that the meal was good. Tanya liked not only Adriana’s new clothes but also those of her mother and Aunt Elaine. She was amused about our talk of taking a weekend or even a cruise with me going as Adriana. “Awe, Aunt Adriana you should do it. I’d volunteer to help my mom watch Aubrey and Darby…

To be continued…

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not all men

Have Adams apples. Neither my dad nor I ever had one.

True enough, but for many...

For many, it's a difference-maker and one that can be improved upon. Unfortunately for Adam, and Adriana's vanity; she wanted the surgery.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors